Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one sean if you want to join us. One hundred days in and look at all that Donald Trump has accomplished, I mean it is, it is. The list is unbelievable. One hundred and forty two executive actions. We still live under the Biden Harris economy. So you know at this particular point in time, now with that said, Congress is now moving towards their Reconciliation bill. We expect that sometime by Memorial Day, hopefully they can get that done. That'll go a long ways towards implementing the Trump economic agenda. We do know what doze one hundred and sixty what a billion dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, corruption. We do know the price of gases down significantly. We do know mortgage rates are down, not significantly, but down enough to make a difference, especially if you need a mortgage. We've yet, thankfully, no deaths abroad, no military overseas deaths, Usaid AID dismantled twenty six Americans held abroad have been released and brought home. The President has been very aggressive identifying radical enemies like the Huties as a foreign terrorist organization, designating MS thirteen drug cartels Trende Aragua as foreign terrorist organizations, which would trigger the Alien Enemies Act. The President imposed a one hundred and forty five percent tariff on China. China puts a tariff on everything. No president in fifty to sixty years has been willing to take on that issue. I know it's created a little bit of, you know, skittishness on Wall Street, but pretty much everything creates skittishness on Wall Street. It's never been my barometer. Executive orders one hundred and forty two five bills signed into law, the Lake and Riley Act, Number one, Continuing Resolution three regulation eliminations. He has rescinded several Biden executive orders, declared a national energy emergency. We have news on that front today is now new energy production has now begun in the Gulf of America. He ended liquefied natural gas in the exporting ban. You know, was in the process of declassifying, releasing documents, and being transparent on RFKJFK MLK full cabinet nominated, confirmed at a faster speed than any president in the modern error. He's offered to rehire members of the military unfairly discharged for refusing the COVID vaccine. He stopped federal funding for schools that allow men to participate in women's sports, abolishing the Department of Education, which we'll get into later in the program. Good idea established doze, as I said, so far, has saved you the American taxpayers, over one hundred and sixty billion dollars. Designated English as the official language of the US. Ordered federal workers to get back into the office full time, boosting writership of the DC Metro public transit system to the highest levels in five years. Must be a nice working from home every day and not actually working, you know. That's what Elon Musk sent out the you must respond. He wanted to see if anyone would respond, or how many people wouldn't respond. Resumed death penalty cases for federal cases. Halted production of the penny, which is costing US more than a penny for every one produced. Eliminated at the border CBP the CBP one app changed it into a tool illegals can use now to self the for if they self deport now, they will have the opportunity to return legally. Otherwise that opportunity will be fully taken away from them. He has now pretty much fully secured the southern border, with hardly any illegal crossings now taking place. A massive accomplishment proves that Joe Biden was lying the whole time, saying, well, the border is secure and the border's closed, but more importantly saying that he needed Congress to act. He never needed Congress to act. He's resumed border wall construction. Ice has now arrested over one hundred thousand illegal immigrants one hundred and thirty nine thousand deportations. He has established the White House Initiative on Historical Historically Black Colleges and Universities, established the President's Board of Advisors on Historically Black Colleges and Universities. He also came up with something I thought was a stroke of genius, and he put our dear friend Alice Marie Johnson in charge as the pardons are thought that was brilliant. Established the National Energy Dominance Council, the White House Task Force on Artificial Intelligence Education. By the way, that's not the future. That future is now established a Task Force on Anti Christian Bias to established a task Force on Anti Semitism, established the Strategic Bitcoin Reserve and US Digital Assets Stockpile. Established the Make America Healthy Again Commission. Established the White House Faith Council, established the FEMA Review Council, established the Homeland Security Task Force, renamed the Gulf of America renamed Mount Kinley. And I'm just beginning. But the most important things that he has done is he's laid the foundation for a lot of future success. And there's been a lot of promises he made, and he's taking on every big initiative that he possibly can. And you've got to understand something. The environment that Donald Trump is working in here because the media is working over time to create a false narrative. Oh terrible, one hundred day, the worst ever.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you listen, you know to the idiots over at MSDNC, a fake news CNN. Well it was a study by MRC that came out and ABC, NBC, CBS, forget the cable channels, they're like twenty four to seven NonStop. I hate Trump. I hate Trump. I hate Trump more than you hate Trump. I hate Trump the most. I hate Trump the most. I hate Trump, the triple most anyway. So but if you look at it, very similar to what where we were with the campaign, ninety two percent negative coverage of Donald Trump, uh through the first hundred days. I mean it is if you analyze World News Tonight, NBC Nightly News, the CBS Evening News from January twenty through April ninth, nine hundred stories eight undred ninety nine to be specific, discussing Donald Trump the Trump administration, and they found ninety two point two percent of the coverage is negative, only seven point eight percent positive, and it's just one hundred days. In the second term, the broadcast evening news landscape is even more lopsided the morning shows. You know, do you think Georgie Stephanoppos is actually any better than that? I don't think so. But if you look at some of the other accomplishments of Trump ignored by the media. Congressman Chuck Fleischmann pointed out on the X three hundred and forty five thousand new jobs created during Trump's first hundred days. American families are now benefiting from the lowest inflation in four years. Prescription drug prices down two percent, energy prices down two percent, one hundred and forty thousand Biden illegals, deported, several rights laws protecting women now finally being enforced by keeping men out of women's sports. And he has secured pledges from both domestic foreign companies and countries to invest up to ten trillion dollars in the US economy in the next four years, everything from the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Navidia, Apple, and of course that car manufacturers and that would include Allendei, Honda and many others, Nissan. They're all understanding that this is a different world. On top of the money he's taking in in terms of tariff, although you know that that's still an issue that is going to take time, and this is what people need to understand. Yes, the President was able to secure the border and begin the process of eliminating those that did not respect our laws, borders and sovereignty immediately. But the President also laid the foundation for future energy dominance and success. I mean, collecting a record fifteen billion in tariff for revenue in April is not a small task. But you know, the first oil production from a joint US French corporate adventure in the Gulf of America is a welcome sign. And this is going to be in my mind, where America makes the most amount or as the potential to make the most amount of money. And that would then therefore allow us to shore up Social Security and Medicare, which are headed towards insolvency, to pay down our national debt eventually and get to a point where we can. But he's laid the foundation for big, transformational and consequential things. And what a lot of people don't understand about Donald Trump is he is a disruptor. He is an iconoclass. He's not an institutionalist, and he's not establishment And just because it's the old way of doing things and fifty to sixty years worth of America being ripped off, abused and taken advantage of, for example on tariffs, don't expect him to do the same thing as they're doing. And the media, for their part, they don't want to understand him. They're addicted to hating him, you know. And the verdict, by the way, is in on democrats. And we you know, we went through this in some detail yesterday. I mean, we have seen nothing but childlike petulance, anger, the radical, the rise of the radical left that is so intimidated leadership and Democrats they don't dare ever want to criticize the squad AOC Jasmine Crockett or Grandpa Bernie. You know, they're involved in the sit ins and they're singing and their slogans and their f bombs and their bingo paddles. They show no sense of decency. They won't stand for mothers that lost their children, or a young man that survives cancer, or the wife of a slain officer hero or a young man that lost his father gets a commission a West Point. They sit on their ass and they just show their anger towards Donald Trump, you know, and then they who do we have?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Came Jefferies over the weekend saying, well, basically, you know, we have two parties in America, patriots and traders. Well, I guess being compared to Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini wasn't that bad. And this is this is what they've now been reduced to. Donald Trump in many ways. I said this in my monologue on TV last night. Broke the Democratic Party. He just broke them. And it is, you know, this this massive milestone. But think about this. The President's trying to bring peace to Europe and peace to the Middle East. The presidents moving towards energy dominance. The President did secure the borders, is in the process of getting rid of known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers and rapists that Joe and Kamala allowed into this country. And they're sitting on the steps of the Capitol singing and whining, you know, the highest ranking Democratic member of the House. There are two parties in America right now, Patriots and traders. And then this is what went down this weekend, which I think really encapsulates where this party is right now, which is dead. They are the party of the radicalized left. And I don't see this changing anytime soon. What have they accomplished. Their approval ratings are in the twenties. This was this weekend.
Speaker 4: This is a time to choose, and we're either going to choose the side of the American people or we're going to choose this cruel budget that Republicans are trying to jam down the throats of the American people.
Speaker 3: You can't keep doing things like business as usual. We have to think of creative new things to do. And so Achem and I thought, let's sit on the steps of the Capitol.
Speaker 2: Think about what the Framers did to try to make the president not a king, not to have a unitary executive. And Trump is doing the exact opposite.
Speaker 4: And what Grant said is there are but two parties in America right now, patriots and traders. I will build this world from love. I will from not you bad yetta nye and eye and eyeyta die and eye.
Speaker 1: It's so cringe inducing, it really is. It's a cruel budget. That's a talking point. Well, because we're not going to give Harvard six hundred and forty six billion that we've allocated for fiscal year twenty twenty four for them to indoctrinate kids and a prestigious Ivy League institution. This is men, Well, you're gonna part of that money goes to cancer research. We'll give it to me, give it to scientists, don't give it directly to them. Don't give it to these institutions of higher learning that have fifty three billion dollar endowments. How stupid is that? You know it's cruel? Do you want to talk about what's cruel? It's cruel to steal from your children and your grandchildren and run up record debt after record debt and deficit every year. That's cruel. Can't steal from future generations on the issue of the economy, So the White House confirmed the President will sign an order protecting the auto industry from tariffs stacking on top of each other in exchange for continued focus on domestic production. Auto manufacturers will continue to pay twenty five percent terraff for imported vehicles, but this executive order will prevent any additional tariffs, such as the twenty five percent tax on steel and aluminum, from impacting car companies. The order will be retroactive, allowing automakers to receive reimbursements for tariffs they have already paid. According to The Wall Street Journal, the Treasury Secretary Scott Besson said during a White House press briefing earlier today that the President's move shows a commitment to bringing car manufacturing back to the US. We want to give automakers a path to do that quickly, efficiently, and create as many jobs as possible now. The Wall Street Journal also reported on Monday that the twenty five percent terify on foreign auto parts will be modified, allowing car manufacturers to be reimbursed up to three point seventy five percent of the value of the US made car in the first year, and that the reimbursement would in fact drop to two point five percent of the car's value in the second year and then be phased out. And the President, you know, all these foreign car companies, they're now saying, you know what, I think we're going to build in America. Well, that's great for American workers. That's high paying career jobs in the auto industry that are desperately needed. You know, when when foreign cars started coming in and becoming prominent, and I'll be honest, American manufacturers back in the seventies, they kind of lost their way and they got outflanked. You know, I think of for example, Toyota and later Honda. I mean, they just got outflanked. They were making better vehicles. That's not the case anymore America. Look the Tesla I just got it's the most American made car in the country. But beyond that, you know, Ford and GM and Chrysler. These are good products that they've got out there today. And with advancing technology, they get better and better and better. But if you let's say you want to BMW, Let's say you want a Mercedes. Let's say, whatever happens to be. These companies now are building their plants here. If you want a Toyota, they're going to build it here. You want to Hyenda, they're going to build it here, and they're going to get their parts from here. Other news, the US private sector employees kept their demand for workers. In late March Labor Department data release today, hiring ticked up and layoffs fell broadly, strengthening worker confidence and underscoring the labor markets resilience heading in a spring. That data does seem to indicate that demand for workers remains solid as employers continue to expand payrolls seek new hires despite the global economic uncertainties and trade anxiety driven you know, the stock market volatility that had taken place. But hiring ticked up to five point four to one million from four point three seven million. Layoffs discharges fell to one point six million, the lowest level since June twenty four. Private sector layoffs declined across nearly every major industry, including retail, trade, manufacturing, financial activities, transportation, warehousing, and manufacturing, a sector closely watched for signs of pressure from recent trade policies. Job openings increased slightly to four hundred and forty nine thousand, but it's remember we're still dealing with for the most part, the Biden Harris economy. Now, the Treasury Secretary Scott Vessen says the booming tariff revenue could provide income tax relief, and he laid out a number which I thought was pretty high. The Treasury reports that had collected a record fifteen billion dollars in tariff revenue in April. Here's the thing, And I know, I know it's uncomfortable for people, and I really do sympathize with with people in the short term. I really do, because a lot of people, you know, they have watched the volatility and it's driving them crazy. But the other there's two options here. Either you challenge, challenge the old way, which is all of our friends and foes around the globe tariff us to death, you know. And I watched this with the election of this left winger in Canada attacking America put tariffs. I'm like, no, the tariff war started with Canada. Canada is the one that puts massive tariffs on our products. They are the country that doesn't pay their fair share of NATO they're the country that won't secure their border. They're the country that have not been good partners to us. The only one thing difference is Donald Trump called it out. Anyway, the president's trade policies affect these record tariffs? Is it to me? I'm a free and fair trader, but it's got to be free and fair. And that's where I think the term reciprocal tariffs in time, probably sooner than later, is going to come into play. And there's a lot of talk about deals pending with India, Japan, Australia, Korea, Taiwan, Great Britain, maybe Italy and some other countries as well. I think a country like China will take a little bit longer, but I know there are conversations taking place, so hopefully that will lead to, you know, some there's got to be some release in the pressure here, or you just accept what presidents have accepted for fifty or sixty years, and that is that we get taken advantage of, ripped off and abused. I'm not so sure it's not a fight worth picking, even for a little bit of short term disruption. The Treasure Jury secretary said that the revenue could be so great it could provide relief from federal income taxes eventually. But I also would argue that energy dominance could add to relief from income taxes. It can also pay down our debt. It can also bring back solvency to Social Security and medicare. It also can help create the next generation of weaponry. All of these big things the President has put in place. Newsweek reporting a coalition of companies making and using large batteries for energy storage on the electric grid announced one hundred billion dollar investment and commitment to make and buy grid batteries here in the US. We are investing to ensure that in five years, every part of the energy storage industry is anchored here in America. This is very important, very important that we make our medicines here as well. The first oil production from a joint US French corporate venure sure in the Gulf of America a welcome indication that the President's promised to unleash American energy dominance is taking shape. I think that's big news. American energy Titan Chevron French firm Total Energies announced the start of production last week from the deep water Ballymore oil field off the coast of Louisiana, Mississippi. It's a sixty four to forty partnership favoring the Texas Company. This is just the beginning drill, baby drill, and that that's going to lead to a lot of you know, potential liquefied natural gas, clean clean burning gas, and the President opening up coal as well. The President also signed an executive order requiring truck drivers to speak English. Under the order, a driver must be able to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public to operate a commercial vehicle. In the US. Trucking industry has been hit brutally hard with the worst recession, and it's gone on for an extended period of time for a couple of years now. But the President said they should be able to read, understand traffic signs, communicate with traffic safety, border patrol, agricultural checkpoints, cargo weight limit station officers, and drivers need to provide feedback to their employers and customers and receive related directions in English. It's just common sense.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The President has designated English as the country's official language in an executive order that's back in March. Trucker's is celebrating this as a huge win transportation to Secretary Sean Duffy, you know, treating English as a backseat language jeopardizes roadway safety. Is an interesting prediction from Elon Musk. He predicts robots will outshine even the best surgeons within five years. I've been saying that AI is going to change everything. Now Gary Breker's into the health wellness nutrition space. I actually have an upcoming podcast with him on Fox Nation. He says, I if you can live the next five years, your odds will go up exponentially to live past one hundred. I mean, think about that because early detection, etc. Now, what Elo Musk is declaring is that robots will outmatch surgeons in just a matter of years. Quote, robots will surpass good human surgeons within a few years and the best human surgeons within five years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He's referring to his company Neurallink, which has implanted technology in people's brains that enables them to manipulate computers with their thoughts. Neulink had to use a robot for the brain computer electrode insertion, and it was impossible for a human to achieve the required speed and precision. In response to Musk's prediction, Mike Lee opine sounds like a win for humans, But I mean, this is this is it. And if you've not, if you've not taken time to just mess around with artificial intelligence, you need to. Like I personally like Elon's system, Grock the best. It's also the funniest. If you put it in an extreme mode, Wow, it'll it'll. I mean, it's off the hook funny, and you can enter. You can literally entertain yourself for hours. It's pretty addicting. Immigration officials canceled student visas for four thousand foreigners who have criminal records. The illegal immigrant bag thief that got Christy Nome at her bag has been nabbed by the NYPD. Had been nabbed by the NYPD in March, but was released under New York's sanctuary city laws. Good luck to New York and I'm sure Andrew Cuomo will get right on that. Photos showing the Milwaukee judge courtroom. Now, this woman walked this guy out, knowing Ice was there to arrest them, walked about a door that nobody gets walked through unless you remember the jury or part of the court system, and purposely aided and embedded and tried to help this guy escape Bice, but apparently she has on her door was put up there? I guesst April fourteenth, four days before she helped this guy, Eduardo Flores Ruiz, an illegal immigrant, and his attorney leave the courthouse to evade ICE agents. It says, attention, if any attorney, witness, coordinator, or any court official knows or believes that a person feels unsafe coming to the courtroom six fifteen, please notify Branch thirty one clerk to request a court appearance via zoom. Why do we care about the feelings of people that we believe broke the law? That does that make any sense at all. Here's a report out of Texas giving you a very clear picture of the financial impact the border crisis is having on our healthcare system. Texas hospitals spent one hundred and twenty one point eight million dollars on healthcare for illegal immigrants just for the month of November of twenty twenty four. This is the first report since Governor Abbott's new executive order, which requires public hospitals to collect and share patients immigration status. I mean, who's paying that? We're paying that now? Now it starts to get personal doesn't it when you start seeing that your kids get less attention at school because a lot of resources than not hiring more teachers, you know, for kids that need English as a second language classes. That means less time and attention devoted to your children, on top of a system that was broken long before Biden and Harris opened up the borders. Unbelievable. One Democratic senator claiming a Brego Garcia situation is not going to end well for Trump. He's undermining freedom that was deemed by two judges, two of them as a member of MS thirteen, I was accused in her own writing by his own wife of being a wife beater. Why are Democrats so obsessed about this? One Democratic congressman bragging about voting against the Lake and Riley Acts, saying Trump's policies are violating du They just make this stuff up as they go along, They really do they At this point there is no leadership. Charlemagne dug God tells Hakeem, Jeffries and Chucky to cut it out over hypocritical oligarchy concerns. I think it's ridiculous when they try to say things, all these conversations about oligarchy, oligarchy oligarchy. He goes hones say now Bernie Sanders AOC. They can go out there and say the oligarchy Hakeem Jeffries. You can't say that, Okay, like cut it out. We know that you've taken so much money from court corporate donors. It's all true. I just like to lie a lot. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn is a number. Listen when you need to reach parents, or elderly relatives, or your employees or co workers. You're gonna love our new sponsor, Rapid Radio's walkie talkies. This is not a toy. This is industrial strength and Rapid Radios will keep you connected with all of these people in your life with a touch of a button and you simply pull them out of the box. You press the button, you start talking. Beauty is if you give it to your kids they can't have access to the Internet, you can still stay in touch with them. It's one touch connection and anyway you can reach out to elderly relatives wherever they are in the country. Because it's on a nationwide lt network. You never pay a subscription fee of any kind, no monthly fee of any kind. They are one hundred percent private, and it's time to just go over and look at the technology for yourself. Go to rapid radios dot com and get in on what everyone's talking about. For a limited time you go to rapid radios dot com, you'll get sixty percent off free ups shipping. If you had the promo code Radio twenty five, you get an extra twenty five bucks off and a free EMP protection bag. That's Rapid radios dot Com sixty percent off promo code Radio twenty five, an extra twenty five bucks off at a free EMP bag. Will come back. We'll check in with Senator Eric Schmidt about the new lawfare of the left and that's going to liberal activist low level judges and doing judge shopping straight ahead. All right, everyone knows I'm into health, wellness, nutrition, and I will tell you I'm taking better care of myself. And I found the greatest cereal of all time. It's grain berry cereal. Now they use natural, plant based fiber. They even developed a whole grain onyx sorgum to help slow sugar absorption, which by the way, is great for diabetes or if you have pre diabetes. You're gonna love the taste as well. It's so delicious. When you go to the store, ask for grainberry cereal. The official serial of the Sean Hannity Show