Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up in the marn and.
Speaker 2: It's turning the radio and.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers keeps on Tidy Lunchbox, More game too, Steve Bred and it's trying to put you through back. He's running his Wig's next bit and Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 4: So you know what this.
Speaker 1: Is the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 3: On the Bobby Bones Show. Now, Rascal Flex, we'll look at you guys. Back together? What a sight? What a thing?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I've been screaming about this for about a year now, and I don't take credit for it, but I take credit for it. Congratulations, I got you back together. Let's go. I'm not getting any percentage, though. Let's let's start with you. Gary.
Speaker 6: When was the call made that we should do this thing again?
Speaker 2: It was a couple of months ago, I think, yeah, yeah, I think my wife called you and said you've got to get him out of the.
Speaker 7: Allison call and I said, okay, all right, let's roll.
Speaker 3: So was it we should do this, Let's feel it out and see if we can everything can align, or and Joe dodn I'll come to you. Or was it like, yeah, we feel good, let's go.
Speaker 1: A little bit of all that, you know, our management talked about it. We leaned on them because.
Speaker 8: They know way more than we do with how the landscape is today. I mean, it's been five years, you know, and yeah, and they felt like next year in February through April would be good.
Speaker 3: Did you miss it, everybody? Did you miss each other? Did you miss the wow?
Speaker 1: What did you miss?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean I miss playing music. I missed some of my most favorite memories in my life, my adult life is being on stage with these guys. So yes, when it was yanked away from us in twenty twenty, pandemic hit and everybody was kind of at a loss. Not to be able to put a proper exclamation point on our career really hurt. And so you know, I've said it my entire life. Carrie is one of the best singers I've ever heard, and it's really sucks not to be standing next to that every night. So I think it was a perfect opportunity for us to go out and celebrate twenty five wonderful years together. And I'm looking forward to seeing our fans because they've given us more than we could have ever imagined or hoped for.
Speaker 3: So the tour has not called it farewell tour, which, by the way, you know we're doing two days with you guys on this show. So tomorrow tickets are on sale and go to Rascal flats dot com get tickets at ten am Eastern warmind you tomorrow as well. But it's not called that. Hey, this is our last run. This is called the Life of a Highway tour. So maybe we're not Maybe this isn't a farewell Gary. I don't know. Are you exactly you got? I wanted to hear you got us together?
Speaker 7: How you're our agent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you made me buy a hat when I came in. How much it was seventy five dollars?
Speaker 2: We got to go work.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you try to say it's about Hurricane Relieve, and I just want to put it in his pocket.
Speaker 6: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's I can't relieve.
Speaker 9: Yes, I get it.
Speaker 6: So maybe this this thing just is awesome and you love doing it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you just keep going. Is there a chance this is not the end?
Speaker 2: I think that's why we didn't call it a farewell tour. We're gonna see how these twenty two shows go. We're gonna stick our toe back in the water, and if the fans seem to love it, and we feel like there's a demand there. Who knows what will happen right now, the focus is on February and March next year.
Speaker 3: Have you, jodanav your rehears at all? All three of you guys. Have you done anything musically?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 8: We did some auditions for some new band mates actually last Tuesday, and it went great, the three new guys.
Speaker 3: And not for you your body guy that's taking my places.
Speaker 1: I was hoping we could just AI this stuff like holograms, but no.
Speaker 8: But the rehearsals went great, and it was nice to be back with Jay and our drummer Jim Riley who's been with us for twenty five years the whole time he was there, and just to play through the music again. I mean it's you know, it's a lot of music and blessed to have some songs that I think we're impactful.
Speaker 3: Rushed people where you rusted? Oh yeah, but I mean you guys have played I know, Gary been doing shows. You haven't seen you do shows, but it's it's.
Speaker 2: Been playing keys most of the time. That getting getting my fingers back on the base again and into that music. Was it was surreal and frightening.
Speaker 3: Did you practice before you guys, did your your deal together or did you just show up and be like, we'll figure out as we go.
Speaker 6: We've done this lot many times.
Speaker 2: The night before I kind of listened back through the music and kind of played around for this is the first time the three of us have been together in the same room in five years.
Speaker 3: Wait together at the same time.
Speaker 1: No, Gary, wasn't there actually classic kicking all right?
Speaker 3: Perfectly classic Gary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he couldn't make it, but working through musically is real. There what we need to do and hire those new band guys and it worked out great. But uh it, like Jay was saying, yeah, I mean, I've got a lot of cobwebs in these hands.
Speaker 1: You know, it's been a while.
Speaker 8: I've kind of gotten away from music for you know, a lot of different reasons, and but I'm back and I'm I'm definitely trying to practice as much as i can at the house. And my son Jagger is sixteen. He's eating alive with music and he's actually gotten me back into you know, jamming with him, which has been fabulous.
Speaker 6: Gary, do you practice singing at all?
Speaker 3: Are you good? You know, I'd sing all the time? Good I do?
Speaker 1: I really I do?
Speaker 3: Know? You literally do I realize, Like Gary's been at my house and he's like singing, and I'm like, wow, he really does what I would do if I could sing like that. It's all the time. Does your wife Everly say, Hey, yo, bro, we're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah all the time. Yeah, Like we got it, we got it, We're good. You love it, you still love you love it?
Speaker 1: I do, man, I do. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's what God's called me to do. So I just you know, I'm not going to stop him from doing what he's what He's given us. And you know, we're so excited to see all the fans and all. I mean, the demand has been crazy, so it's been Uh, it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 6: What's this like for you three guys sitting here?
Speaker 3: I didn't realize was the first time in five years, because I think I'd be a lot nervous if we hadn't done this. And we're like, let's say me Ami and Lunchbox that had been together, we've been together twenty something years.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, after they said that, I thought, I can't imagine not seeing y'all or being in the same room for five years and then suddenly at an interview or coming on the show, this being the first time y'all are sitting together and us doing that. Like I'm trying to think how I would feel well, nervous driving up here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely you He'll be very honest about that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I missed being around These guys are two of the funniest people I've ever been around in my life. And just so many memories, so many wonderful memories. And it hasn't all been rosy. I'm not gonna, you know, sugarcoat it, but it's it's so good to be back in the same room together and see Gary and hug him and be together again.
Speaker 1: It's really special.
Speaker 3: Like, like, what songs do you even like to play?
Speaker 6: You have so many?
Speaker 3: Like what's so because I think I like the ballads?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I like to feel ballads.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do too.
Speaker 7: Well, We've got plenty.
Speaker 2: You do have a lot. We had to force ourselves to put up tempo singles out so everybody wouldn't fall asleep, And they came to a show a medley of mids and a medley of balance.
Speaker 7: So good night.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this extremely cliche question. Then what's the one song you're looking forward to playing live? I want a different answer from all three of you. Let's go to you first, Jay.
Speaker 2: Uh Bless the Broken Road. It's always been one of my favorites. I think it showcases are blend in our harm and he's just about as well as any song we've ever done.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a hit. Gary's the Highway. Oh he took my answer that song and I and it's been discussed, but I think for younger listeners or fans of your music to hear that song and they go, that song's awesome. It's from cars. It's a big hit. It was never actually a radio song, huh true. It just it pops so hard that the people just started playing it randomly and is now maybe your most streamed song ever.
Speaker 2: I think it started popping off on TikTok and then it just started going from there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting how you talk about TikTok. Yeah, I saw you when you use that accent. Were you just singing with the life Highway?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 7: Tom Cochran just got inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of fame, And so they called me and asked me that if I'd go out there, and I thought I did, and he killed it.
Speaker 2: He named his farm flats farm that he bought.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, because he made so much money off all you guys. Yeah, I wonder I just.
Speaker 7: We just kept saying you're welcome all night.
Speaker 1: Just you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 3: You think he made more money off you guys doing it than him doing it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely helped.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dang, that's pretty cool. Yeah, do you guys mechanical? Do you guys make mechanical world? Off that a little bit, but mostly goes to him.
Speaker 2: Mostly goes to him. Time we get the sound exchange money.
Speaker 7: But it's a Canadians. It's loonies and tunies and that's what the what the conversion is on on that shall know what year?
Speaker 4: That was just fun, like what was it? Cars two thousand and six?
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, good for you, that's the first.
Speaker 2: You know, you're you know what?
Speaker 7: He wrote it eight eighty six, ninety one that late.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like much younger than that. Okay, I have more questions about this because I like the dynamic here. We're back together a bunch of friends. You got like all the Grammys, you have all the number one songs? What else is there to do? Or is what else to do? Just to celebrate what you've done?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You know what I think eluded us that we never were able to take home was Entertainer of the Year. All those years that we sold, you know, wonderful amounts of tickets on all those tours, we never really took that trophy home at the ACMs or the CMA's.
Speaker 3: Sore spot, I mean would be from It's hard. It's hard were you guys are the biggest thing in pop, not only in pop but in country at the same time.
Speaker 2: Will it's it's I wouldn't say sore spot because we've been so blessed, but it's the one thing that I wish we would have been able to have achieved in our career.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's because there was jealousy? Because you guys had transcended where your rightful place was and you didn't try to you didn't try to be this massive pop sensation. Do you think there was jealousy? And so I bet you were held back from that.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of hair envy Let's be honest. Our hair was on point back then, it wasn't gray, and it was, you know, magnificent.
Speaker 7: The politics of the business, you know, who knows all we can do is we're in charge of trying to make and write and record great music. And after that, who knows?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 7: And for me, I think like Album of the Year two you know, in two thousand and six, and we outsold everybody that put out a record in any genre in the entire world.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite memories. Sitting beside Gary at the Grammys in Los Angeles during a commercial break, he leaned over to me. It was just a moment that he and I shared together, and he whispered, he said, look, there's jay Z, there's Beyonce, there's Lady Gaga. And I was like, yeah, this is pretty incredible. He said, Now I think about this, this year, we've sold more records than all of these people in this building. And it gave me chills. And it was just he and I sharing that moment together because you know, two boys growing up in Columbus, Ohio, who would have ever dreamed that moment would come?
Speaker 3: And you still didn't win Album of the Year.
Speaker 7: No, no, you can get a performance, but Paisley played ticks. I'd like to kick you for true story, We're like, what hurts the most? We couldn't even get a performance.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was in therapys, was representing Country Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was in therapy talking about how I am. I have a very sore spot. I understand I've been blessed and all the same stuff you guys just said blah blah blah, but I am like so irritated that I haven't hosted the ACMs or CMAS yet and I've been very close, like three times, and on ACMs now I'm like second Banana, Reba does it.
Speaker 6: I'm there with her the whole time, but I'm not the host.
Speaker 3: But I think both can exist where I'm really irritated and yeah, and and I think it's human nature, it's.
Speaker 1: And you would kill it. So I think it's it's time.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's it's weird that I that you would think, Wow, Rascal Flights say they have done it all all the hits. Yet still when I asked the question, I kind of wanted to see where the human part of you went, Like what is there to do, and it was, oh, we didn't have Entertainer of the Year. Yeah, and I don't think anybody would have ever even known you didn't. Yeah you did. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: Just roll with it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah we did. Yeah, Teach was awesome.
Speaker 2: When the Mandela effect we won. We want we did, we want it several times.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna ask this question in a sensitive way because I said some stuff and I said, I hope you guys tour. I've been saying it forever, but I said, when you do do this tour, don't put out any new music for a bit. What are guys doing? You doing new music? I just gotta be honest. I said that I want to come forth, and I was like, we want you to tour. You have to get back together like we demand it, but don't put out new music. When you do it, let's celebrate you. Then after that tour can put out new music.
Speaker 2: Well, as you well know, it gets harder and harder the longer you're together and the longer you were touring, because you compete against yourself. There are so many great songs in the catalog to play on radio that're putting another new one out. Just to put a new one out is seems a little an exercise and futility.
Speaker 3: So he said, you're not putting a new stuff.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 3: We're going to perfect.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only way I would say that I think you need after this tour. But I think this par is about the celebration and you guys getting back together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know it's really to celebrate the fans forgiving us absolute career. I mean, this is the silver you believe. And we're not just talking about our hair color. I'm talking about five years.
Speaker 3: What's like the moment you look back at jodn have you guys' career. It could be at your height, or it could be when you first started to pop or when you first played your first show together that you look back and you're like, man, if there was like one moment they show, like show me a Rascal Flats moment they showed this moment, what would it be?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean it's like a top ten list for that, you know. But in all honesty, I truly mean this. Our work with the Vanderbilt Children's Hospital through the years, it has been extraordinary. I mean, that's that's our legacy and just being able to have a platform, to be able to raise the kind of money we're able to raise for the hospital, and to meet so many amazing families, so many amazing children. There's some sad situations obviously, but a lot of positive ones too. For me, that's like the ultimate you know, do you guys ever do Letterman? Yeah, the coldest stage and in the any theater, in the freezing.
Speaker 2: He picked the most random song off of our record because he didn't like any of our singles. He picked this I think Still Feels Good is the one that he wanted.
Speaker 10: Played an album cut ye on the it was the title the album on the show there but on the show what about Leno?
Speaker 6: Do you ever do Leno?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right after Joe Don showed his rear end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me that I got us on Leno?
Speaker 3: Where was your got it? Got it?
Speaker 7: Yeah? We did all of them, Conan, I mean, I don't There wasn't any that we didn't do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've still got the plaque from Lenno that says, hey, Rascal flats, more butts, more showers, they.
Speaker 3: Give you a plaque?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That's that's better than it's end of the year.
Speaker 2: You just want to hanging right in my living room the butt.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'll just use an example like FGL. Eventually they'll get back together. Eventually. They don't like each other right now, yeah, but they'll get back together at some point because they miss it or they miss like I don't know, do you recommend that they like somehow try to keep some sort of relationship because eventually it's gonna happen regardless.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. I've had a chance to sit down with the Restless Road guys and several different duos over the years, and especially the past four years, and my advice is always to nurture your relationship and take care of it first, because a lot of crap from the outside can get in and convolute it. And if you don't stay tight, and you don't stay honest with each other and care about each other, you run the danger of letting the business tear you apart. And it's just the truth of it. So with Gary and I it's a little different. We're families. We're families, so we've we've always found a way to stay connected and always found a way to care about each other. And I think we found in Jod on somebody that feels as close as family, So you know, it's not all a Betta Roses. When you're in a band for twenty plus years and you've got three distinct personalities and different opinions, you're gonna have disagreements. But I feel like we did a very good job for the most of the amount of time we were together of trying to put our personal pursuits to the side and serving Rascal Flats as a whole. And I think that's why we were able to have that longevity. Now, we never had somebody that cared enough about us to say, why don't you guys take a year off, recharge yourselves, go and do some things that you guys want to do personally, get those out of the way, and then come back together in a more healthy environment. We got on the machine and the machine did not stop. So I've been grateful for the past few years because it's made me appreciate what we were able to do together and what kind of ride we were actually on together. And now I can come back to this and go, this is really really special and it's a big part of my life that I've missed extremely over the last few years. But I'm glad we had this time because Gary got to do what he should have been doing, his own music, his own shows. Joe Don concentrated on his personal health and his well being, and I'm so proud of him. I have to say that what this man has come through on the other side of it is remarkable and he's a completely different person, and I really really am proud of what he's been able to do. And then I got to do some things that I've always wanted to do. I always felt like I would be good on the other side of the business, and I've been able to try that with Red Street. So I think all of us are stronger now and we have a greater appreciation for it, maybe than we did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Joda, I think I saw a tweet from you.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, Sobriety, I liked it whatever it was, Oh thank you. Yeah, I remember liking it. Pushing a little hard. So what is your situation now? How long you've been sober?
Speaker 1: Three years? And it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: For my birthday September thirteenth is my actual sober date as well, so three years and it's it's different. I'll tell you that grateful to be sober today and present and like and I never dreamed that was possible, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without this time off. I mean this past five years, I've just you know, I've needed it for a long time and it was just finally time and some really great friends in Nashville got me the help I needed, And I'm forever grateful.
Speaker 6: Once Gary was in my house and he spit in a mountain dew can.
Speaker 3: First he cut the top off, like the hillbilly he is, yeah, with the pocket knife, and then he was there for a bit and he just spinning in the can, spin in the can, spin the can. Just left it and like a day later, my wife's like, why is there a mountain dew can with a bunch of like dip spit in it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just told her that you should have just told her you have an issue that you haven't been telling her.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the greatest memorabilia in Rascal Flat's history.
Speaker 2: Like I have your man Carrie spit tune.
Speaker 3: I think people don't understand how a country you guys are at times, because again you mentioned the hair earlier.
Speaker 2: Like you guys were pretty Yeah, and I think there were a lot of years you mentioned it where people didn't know what to make of us. We were a little on the pop side and scared some folks. But when we'd get into a conference room on the radio tour, people would I remember this, people would drill us and they'd go like, you guys don't really know country, and then we'd start singing Merle Haggers.
Speaker 3: Oh youre as hillbelly as anybody around here. It's just all the hair. Was like, Wow, you guys are so pretty.
Speaker 1: I feel pretty with our hair.
Speaker 2: Look at that. That's pretty right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's me. That's a cutout. I like to look at myself. Okay, So here's all I want to say. Rascal Flats back on tour, starting off in February. When do you start practicing together? When do you start doing the rehearsal?
Speaker 2: Boy in January?
Speaker 3: Any Pyro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've taken all of kisses stuff away from them. Now that's there.
Speaker 1: I heard all the bills and whistles.
Speaker 6: Have you done any of that?
Speaker 3: You're gonna play all the hits, right? Can you get all the hits in?
Speaker 2: We figured we'd do a whole bunch of new material and.
Speaker 3: The letter The Letterman Show. Can you play all the hits in one concert?
Speaker 6: All the number ones?
Speaker 2: I started kind of scratching out set list the other day and it was fun because we've been away from it from a minute for a minute, so some new things occurred to me that I never really saw before, and they were sitting right in front of me. So I'm excited for us to get back in and start hammering away at it. And I hope Gary doesn't get mad at me for putting too many songs in a row that he has to scream.
Speaker 3: What's the hardest song to sing?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 3: Gary?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Every night you have to sing it. It's but either it gets difficult because you're doing it night after night, or it's just hard to do it once.
Speaker 1: I melt would be one. Yeah, probably, that's always for sure, That's one of the highest ones.
Speaker 7: That's all.
Speaker 1: We don't do it live, but they're all demanding.
Speaker 2: I mean, you mean we have we have we are doing that habit.
Speaker 3: You can do like rolling Stones and they get people on the back to play this stuff. Yeah, yeah, and just like do that. You ever heard somebody impersonate you or start to sing like you and they.
Speaker 2: Sounds just like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Shame Dana J does. But like you know the guy from Journey, Oh yeah, he sounds the guy. This things now sounds just like yeah. Ever heard anybody online?
Speaker 2: This thing is just like hey, you know what the drummer Dean Castronovo is even better than Arnell is and singing in the Journey. Oh yeah you know him?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, as a major like I wouldn't have known that.
Speaker 6: Well we he was.
Speaker 2: He's been in Journey for a long time. We did a Crossroads with him and also uh the supergroup that I put together back in twenty twenty. He played drums on that record and it was remarkable to hear him sing the Journey stuff. I mean, they offered him the gig before Arnell and he was like, no, it's too too hard on a singer.
Speaker 3: I want to tell everybody. Tickets go on sell tomorrow and so yeah, again, The Life has a Highway tour. Go to Rascal Flats dot com. Laura Laane and Chris Lane coming out with you guys, go watch them because if you go and they sell out every show, they'll do more shows. You heard it here, you heard it here. Thank you guys. I love to see you guys back together. I'm super happy for it and I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys back on the stage. So they are Rascal Flats, love.
Speaker 2: You, Bobby, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Time for the news. Bobby's If someone cheats on their partner in one relationship, the odds are they'll cheat in the next. Researchers found that those who were unfaithful in one relationship had three times the odds of being unfaithful in the next compared to those who had not cheated. Experts say, it's because once you cross that line and haveing an affair, you always see it as an option, because that line becomes very blurred. I'd say two, it's that's cheating sometimes is a symptom of something that you're not able to fix within yourself. So let me run a scenario by you. Girl is in a relationship with guy. Girl cheats on guy, Girl breaks up, God break up. She's in a new relationship. She gets a new relationship a person the guy doesn't know about the girl cheating on the last guy. Blah blah blah. She starts to feel a bit of how she felt with the last guy, Like I don't know, I don't really feel like myself or starts that same cycle cheats on guy and it can be flipped either way. I think a lot of times cheating is a symptom of something more than just they want to cheat, unless it's a dude and dude are just like boobs because we're idiots.
Speaker 4: Am so the symptoms addressed, then it could.
Speaker 6: Yes, it could be fixed.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's from the archives of sexual behavior, which I read every morning before I from ME magazine. Keep it to yourself when it comes to your opinions for the sake of your career. Keep your opinions about politics or religion and co workers to yourself unless you are asked about it and feel comfortable with giving that answer. You may not personally like a coworker, but your boss does not need that from you. Sharing secrets or opinions may make you seem immature or rude, and that definitely hurts your chances of moving up the corporate ladder. And depending on what slanderous thing was said, it could be grounds of well a lot of things, including termination. So I agree with keep your opinions to yourself unless you're asked. There is a part of people that go, well, if I share like intimate feelings, I bond closer with this person and then maybe they give me the benefit of it out, or if it's a boss. The problem with that is one, they may not give you the benefit of it out, and two they may disagree with you. And that's the big one. If they disagree with you, there's no chance, like the odds are like thirty percent that it helps you, and that's not the odd I want to play. Yeah, it's not worth it. So religion, politics, and other coworkers unless you're specifically asked.
Speaker 6: And you also know if I.
Speaker 11: Tell you this, I'm good right because you may not agree.
Speaker 3: Just keep it to yourself unless it's a super close in an environment too. Stays with the highest and lowest IQ's, but it's the stupid as they ever heard. Oh boy, what do you.
Speaker 6: Think the highest is?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I can guess the lowest, so you can shut your.
Speaker 12: Herd somewhere on the East coast New York, Boston, Massachusetts state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we won't do low yip that, let's skip that one, and we like bet you I can guess because Massachusetts has the highest IQ with the average of over one hundred.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, the one sounds really smart. Pennsylvania. They smart because they got a pen place.
Speaker 3: They smart.
Speaker 6: They smart, penn the college, the Ivy League school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I just assumed they have to be smart through penn state. Oh, I forgot about that one.
Speaker 6: So Massachusetts number one, New Hampshire number two.
Speaker 3: The only state not in New England because most of the top are those are is North Dakota, which has a reputation front a very strong education system.
Speaker 4: Really, let's model our other educations.
Speaker 6: Who knew I felt that anyway?
Speaker 3: Low iq, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, arkansall shut up?
Speaker 6: Was Arkansas last? Well, it's like who knows? Who's just a group? Who knows a last night?
Speaker 3: Were just group together togethersispep louising in Alabama, Arkansas.
Speaker 4: It's probably alphabetical like backgrounds.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, but Alabama would have been last thime.
Speaker 6: That's the case.
Speaker 3: But thank you for that, I say, I appreciate you looking at you know what, you can open your hole again. I appreciate you trying to help me a little bit there. That's from the Daily Mail, but it's ours is education. There's things they give a crap about schools, like maybe like two schools they invest money and they still want invest money in education the level they should. In my home state, they prioritize that crap. Weird. Six and ten Americans have diets that contribute to inflammation. I'm new to inflammation, like the understanding of why it's so bad.
Speaker 4: You know, your body's not new to it though, trust me, it ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your body's known forever. My body has been it. Yeah, inflames, it's completely inflamed. The Americans are eating their way to inflammation, and it puts them at risk of cancer, heart disease, other serious problems. Amy, I'd say you're far more educated on inflammation than me, just with what you studied in your podcast. Can you just explain inflammation because to me, it just feels like inflammation. My inside just flame out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it can show up because of various behaviors, whether things you're eating or things you're doing to your body.
Speaker 3: What is it though?
Speaker 6: Like what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, for I don't know that what I get medical definition, but like inflammation for me sometimes will show up in my face, so it's more swollen looking, can be red further, and there can be pain associated with it, but it's your body's way of reacting to something that it doesn't like.
Speaker 3: I think the slogan of Arkansas, how I grew up in what I was eating and education should have been in Arkansas the state of inflammation because like a quality meal was like a mam wich and some doritos. Yeah, and that was partly socioeconomic, right. We didn't have much money, but most people don't. It's not like ar guess as a rich state. But that goes for a lot of this South, like we don't.
Speaker 4: Know, and inflammation, when you have a lot of it, that's what contributes to disease.
Speaker 3: So really a normal part of the body's response to injury or infection. Inflammation occurs in the body releases chemicals a trigger and immune response to fight off infection, heal damage tissue. Once the injury or infection is healed, the inflammation ends, but you're infected or yeah, I'm new to inflammation, meaning I never knew it was a thing.
Speaker 4: And there's anti inflammatory food so if you eat them, that'll help bring inflammation down.
Speaker 3: And is it as it sounds like, does something get big inflamed? Yes, it's like my bloating is the easy example for my dumb brain. It's like inflammation. What's it mean, bloating my gut?
Speaker 4: Okay, a great example for me. And I can see it like I can look at my body or my face and no, I'm in recovery now. But I had an eating disorder for a long time, and if I was really active in it, I can see it in my face even if you're not eating well because bulimia was part of it. So there's a purge happening, and that would cause a lot of damage to my organs, my body, my face. There was a lot of pressure, like it's not healthy at all, but I can I look back at pictures and I can know, oh, that was probably two thousand and you know, fifteen because right after my mom died, I hadn't My eating sort of came back after being relatively healthy for several several years with it, but it just came back as a coping tool, like it was a way that I would numb some of my feelings because I didn't want to feel the pain. And I can see it in my face and some people are like, what if my face went down? But it took once I got into recovery. It probably took a year or two for my face to wow, to go down because and I'll show you all pictures. You'll see it. My face is so puffy and it's because I was purging, and I well, I.
Speaker 6: Think your face is pretty now well, but that I can tell.
Speaker 5: You, yeah, because I'm hoping Eddie can maybe eat.
Speaker 3: Some of his nose. The noses not flying, that's natural, Man' just large.
Speaker 4: And doctors know what to look for to like you can see the inflammation. Like one of my friends is a therapist, and she said that sometimes her clients will lie like, oh yeah, I'm not purging or I'm not doing anything, but she can see it in their face. Or even alcoholics you're not drink, Yes, yeah, big time.
Speaker 3: In the mirror.
Speaker 4: I didn't drink.
Speaker 3: Is my head so bit?
Speaker 6: I have a huge head.
Speaker 3: It's not all the years of bloody sanwiches that I thought. It was all the bloody swiches and white bread and inflammatory foods lunch box blueberries.
Speaker 6: But it's not stuff that it's like we're gonna like that's it's like healthy food.
Speaker 3: For the most part. We don't like them. He likes that. Wah. Yeah, alright garlica okay, so a little bit of fine on stuff ginger, tumoric green and black tea pass. Who am I Queen of England things?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, thank you. Whole grains fine, I think.
Speaker 3: Leafy green veggies, legumes, fatty fish and berries. There you go. The Penguin Episode two brings in one point six million viewers on HBO and Max. I've not watched it. Hey, Mike, do you when you come over? I know it's not a movie, but you do. You're like me, You like the nerdy TV shows and the ping one is Batman, right, yeah? It takes place right after the Batman movie with they made with Robert Pattinson.
Speaker 6: It follows the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes place like a few days after that movie. Cool, Oh in it? No, it's just the Penguin. Who is Penguin? He's like who He's famous? Right? Who's the guy? Colin Farrell? Colin Farrell.
Speaker 6: It's a good one.
Speaker 3: But any de Vitos who I think back in the day they but in that makeup, you can't tell it's him at all. Really, Yeah, that'd be tough to do a movie or a show. You have to put on all that makeup all the time. I just think of Jim Carrey when he did The Grinch and he was like, I had to hire navy seals that that could teach me how to do pain training when he put it on because it's so painful. That's that's a wild Yeah. Colin Farrel said he's basically done after this because it's so terrible the process.
Speaker 6: That's so you guys don't know this, but this is a two pay wig that I wear. Some of my hair is not so luscious every morning and artfully tapped.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that'd be weird if all of a sudden I was like, guys, I've been keeping so yeah, the show's killing it.
Speaker 6: So check it out.
Speaker 3: Tuesday Reviewesday. We did on this week Slow Horses. I did Slow Horses. The show it's on Apple.
Speaker 6: It's so good.
Speaker 3: We just start season two now it's three seasons. I think season four is happening now.
Speaker 6: It's so good.
Speaker 3: If you have Apple TV or Apple I don't know how you watch it. It's a streaming service. I guess I pay for right or maybe you can buy the episodes individually. It's British, but it's about spies. It's so good. It's like one of my top five shows in the past few months now, So check out Slow Horses.
Speaker 6: Younger people sacrifice mental health for career advancement. Hi, everybody, I'm Bobby.
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you part of younger People?
Speaker 6: No, but I think I did.
Speaker 3: Does that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh when you're younger yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, completely sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Age. You know, you're taking your shots.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 3: New research shit, yeah yeah, my brain's all on flame now from that, because new research shows that the quest for professional success might be coming at the expense of people's health, especially when they're young. A recent study found that forty seven percent of people I meant to sacrificing their mental health to get ahead in their careers. Yeah, it's a big time part of that. In seventy two percent say these search for stability is the key factor in determining their success. Yet that's from lad Bible. To be fair, I didn't quite understand mental health. I don't think a lot of us did fifteen years ago as much as we do now and now. If you're gonna go work out your biceps or get your cardio in, like, there's also a muscle that's as equal. It's not more important your brain that we don't think we should take care of as much because we weren't trained. Our culture didn't tell us what that needs to be taken care of, and that is mental health. I'm a big mental health guy. Didn't do it for a long time. I'm big dental care guys too. I didn't do it till I could, just my twenties. So it's like, people don't realize you only have one set or two set of teeth, right, baby one and then the last one. That's it.
Speaker 6: I think people do realize that, yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: I think most people realize you only get the ones fall out and then you have one more set. I don't think anyone thinks of it's like a snake skin. They just shed and replace. I feel like you brush your teeth a lot more if you thought about that. And I from Marktsaw dude, and we're dumb according to that story, and I knew that we're not dumb, buddy, get off our backs. That's the news. Those Bobby's nice. A couple of things I want to talk about. How about number one? We had Rascal Flats in and we talked about a lot of stuff. They're back together, which is super cool. And so there's Jada Marcus, there's Gary the lead singer, there's jo Don and Jay plays bass and other instruments, and Jodn plays guitar.
Speaker 6: Jay's running record label.
Speaker 3: Jo Don has had issues with sobriety and it's been pretty public and he's been sober for a while and he's I remember when he posted that and I liked it. I'm super happy for him. Happy there together. We were just doing the interview earlier, and this is Jay talking about jo don sobriety.
Speaker 2: Jo Don concentrated on his personal health and his well being, and I'm so proud of him. I have to say that what this man has come through on the other side of it is remarkable and he's a completely different person and I really really am proud of what he's been able to do.
Speaker 3: Me too. And so jo Don was then talking about his sobriety. What is your situation now? How long you've been sober?
Speaker 1: Three years? And it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: For my birthday, September thirteen is my actual sober date as well, So we got three years and it's it's different.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 8: Grateful to be sober today and present, and like I never dreamed that was possible, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without this time off. I mean this past five years, I've just you know, I've needed it for a long time and it was just finally time and some really great friends in Nashville got me the help I needed and I'm forever grateful.
Speaker 3: I'm super happy there together. I'm super happy. Joe Don is at a very a healthy place. It's great. I'm in a great mood. I hope you go listen to the podcast search for the Bobby Bone Show. We did over a half hour with them. Really cool. There was a story about a husband and he says he's done because after his wife had a baby, she wanted it a push present and then a very expensive push present. And then the concept of push presence comes up, and I'm all for it, but that's not something I think that you are legally bound to receive a push presidence. Yeah, so yeah, you push out. And then I think it's just something that our cultured. When social media happened, it was all the post stuff. It's like, you got a push present. Let me read you the story, Amy, I watch your thoughts. Then a man said his pregnant wife had been influenced by social media. He claimed the materialistic part of her, what she didn't say all of her is that at all, said that he needed to give her diamonds. Then a man said his pregnant wife was influenced because a knew a woman that she saw got a new car and a house after giving birth. Oh wow, which then let her down the rabbit hole looking up push presents what other people got, and so then she wants diamonds for a push president.
Speaker 6: Your thoughts on a push present?
Speaker 4: First, Well, I don't know what it's like to push out a baby, because I would love the chance to do it, but I haven't been able to get pregnant, so I know that it is painful and it's a lot on your body, and so I think it is nice to be shown, Hey, I appreciate what you've done, because men y'all don't really have to deal with a lot of that. But I think social media has made it far worse. I don't know that I would require a push present, And I think if we were to want everything that everybody else has and that they're showing on social media, we'd be in.
Speaker 3: A lot of trouble.
Speaker 6: A push present is just made up.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I think if you want to get to watch something for anything, it's awesome, and a baby great, Yeah for showing you extra life.
Speaker 6: Great for it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter for no reason at all. Great, but nobody is owed an I would think the baby is the push is the president.
Speaker 6: Presents usually don't exhaust you.
Speaker 3: Is the present. I am not anti push president.
Speaker 6: Oh, I am anti the expectation who have a put right.
Speaker 3: I'm not anti a quote baby moon, but I'm not You don't absolutely get a baby moon because other people on social media were getting it right, and so I think some people see it for so long they think it's just a normal part of culture. I think Amy, we felt similar about it, lunchbox all. I don't know that you do not feel similar.
Speaker 6: That was bad.
Speaker 5: The push President is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You just because you are pushing a baby out of your body doesn't mean you're rewarded.
Speaker 13: You're rewarded with that human life that you created. Right, so you both get it, great congratulations. You don't get anything for pushing the baby out of your body. You wanted to get pregnant. You wanted to have a child baby if you want to, right, that's how it has to happen. So you shouldn't be rewarded for doing something you wanted to do. You partook in this exercise that created a baby, so I'm not going to reward you at the end of that term with another present.
Speaker 3: That is the stupidest thing.
Speaker 6: So, but are you against Okay, I'm against.
Speaker 3: I'm against the expectation without there being an advanced talk of it. If someone wants to do that, say, hey, you went through a life, I'm gonna get that. But I'm against somebody just going on, wat have babies? I expect this, right, That's what I'm against.
Speaker 4: I saw on social media this one girl got a diamond and now I won't want settlers?
Speaker 1: So dumb?
Speaker 3: Are you know they're so dumb? Are you against them getting one at all? Or the expectation at all? So you don't even even if she didn't ask for one, but he got her one, You're like, that's stupid, that's stupid.
Speaker 13: Like why are you getting Like are you there? Do you get a push present too because you sit there? Or a hand present because you held her hand?
Speaker 6: What about if I just went number two.
Speaker 13: Yeah, scuba of a sect to be present.
Speaker 3: I mean that'd be a cut gift. I mean issues that women.
Speaker 5: It's the stupidest thing our society has started adopting, and then it needs to go away.
Speaker 3: But we haven't started right, like balance's day.
Speaker 6: That's correct.
Speaker 3: That that, But again, I mean everything, everything is just something with a meaning assigned to it. Everything given your name, it's just some sounds we put together. We've asigned it too. But a push president charge your thoughts. It's all stupid. Thank you, I didn't know. I don't know. That's how you feel good.
Speaker 6: Thanks for clarifying that.
Speaker 3: God dumb? Yeah, really don't how many?
Speaker 1: How many push presidents you get?
Speaker 3: Your one zero push three kids zero president. I think it's dumb if someone goes I have an expectation of a push president. I don't think it's dumb. If the husband's like and the word push president's also dumb, but I don't think it's it's bad if a husband or whomever, a boyfriend whoever knocked her up, is like, hey, you just want to do a lot physically. I'd like to get your little something to show you how much I appreciate like that, because that's the present, when the giver is giving it to you without you asking for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, that makes it a gift.
Speaker 3: Your calls will take him eight seven seven seventy seven, Bobby, it does not have to be. As a matter of fact, I don't want it to be a boy that I'm exhausted Van Now I'm just exhausted. Eight seven, seven seventy seven, Bobby.
Speaker 6: Hit us up.
Speaker 3: Luke Brian and studio tomorrow, and I want you to hear this clip because you're not really going to care because the person who's saying it as an athlete.
Speaker 6: But I think what he says, you're gonna be like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So we had in the interview doesn't come out till tomorrow on our podcast twenty five Whistles. But Calvin Johnson, one of the best wide receivers ever, is on with us and I asked him he played for the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 6: He was awesome.
Speaker 3: Asked him what his favorite piece of memorabilia was because he has a bunch behind him to his answer.
Speaker 9: Here, we played that snow game in Philly that year. But the significance of this game was it wasn't anything that happened in the game.
Speaker 3: It was my parents.
Speaker 9: They came to the game, and so after the game and Mom was going to the airport and she slipped and fell and from that she got checked up and she found out she had paint read to cancer. And she's still here with us today only because you know, she fell at that game. So she wasn't at that game. We would never known she wouldn't be here with us today.
Speaker 6: I got chills on my neck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fact that I was like, hey, what's the memorabilia of like their game balls around him and he's like, you know, it's not even I have a ball for But like I thought that it was a snow game. Nobody's looking forward to it. My mom slept on the snow and that getting her to the hospital in making sure she was okay from the fall, they discovered she had pink credit cancer, which is really oh yeah, yes, and she's still because of that fall.
Speaker 6: She's here now because that's when they found it.
Speaker 3: Pretty amazing when they did survivor in Jimmy Johnson, the coach of the Dallas Cowboys, who was at one time like he went in to get the physical to go on Survivor and they found it he had a heart issue that put a stint in his heart, but only because he was getting the physical to be on Survivor. Well, I didn't know that. Yep. Wow, it's amazing. So that gave me chills on the back of my neck that that interview comes out tomorrow. But it wasn't even about the sports part of it. It was just that story speaking of sports. Tonight at my house at like six Central, dorm dudes are driving down from Ohio.
Speaker 6: We're gonna do breaks. We do this sports memory.
Speaker 3: I take so much fun. We do it for like three hours, and so me adding the dorm dudes. You could just get on TikTok. You can get on my Instagram and you can find the page. But maybe you should watch they're doing breaks for three hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People like to pay a little something in boxes. Yeah, they pay like twenty bucks and they have a shot to one like a signed helmet or something.
Speaker 6: It's it's so much fun. We haven't done it in months.
Speaker 4: So the ones I see posted or like the exciting ones, like you'll repost that. Yeah, yeah, Bobby Bones, look at you.
Speaker 6: You got so lucky.
Speaker 4: You got this home, right, but like, are you ever is it still fun even if it opens it up and it's just like a helmet? You weren't it was.
Speaker 6: Fun if you win, it's not fun if you don't win.
Speaker 4: Oh, but let's say you pay, Like I just thought, like, no matter what, it's still something cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you win, it's always something cool, Okay, But if you lose, you're like, I'll just pay twenty five bucks. Yeah, but you're paying like twenty five bucks for a chance to wind like a two hundred dollar helmet, And yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 6: But we're doing that tonight. My Instagram is mister Bobby Bones.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: I made a video last night on my Instagram ote I saw Brandley Gilbert commented the video that I made last night, and he didn't comment in anything. And I like Brandley, but he's like me, he doesn't really comment much on Instagram. What do you say? Here are the people that commented on the video, because I was really embarrassed last night and I posted a video on my Instagram. Chris Lane wrote, it happens, everybody, keep your head up. Champ Caane Brown wrote he said not dang, but the you know, dang dude. Brandley Gilbert wrote, you didn't strike out on this Oscar Award winning performance at all. So I'm gonna play you the first part of this video put on Instagram. Here you go.
Speaker 11: Every want to have to make one of these videos, so I just wanted to get ahead of it before it made any sort of news. It may not make the news, but I have a feeling that it will, and uh yeah, it sucks, so I'll just putt it ounced.
Speaker 6: And I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: Tonight. For the first time ever in my life, I think I struck down slow pick softball idiot.
Speaker 4: That's very dramatic for that.
Speaker 3: I've humiliated. That's pretty bad, though.
Speaker 6: I letould tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: And I've been I can't stop thinking about that about all night.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've ever struck. I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: It's slow picked softball. I don't think I've ever struck. And I struck out. It was the playoffs. It was our softball, these playoffs. And not only that, they were a really nice group of I'm playing and I go sit in the bleacher sometimes and some listeners were like, I can see them searching for me on Google to see if it's me double check.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They're like, is this Biles? And I can see it doing it, but I don't want to jump in and be like it is.
Speaker 3: It's just a weird thing to do. So once they come to the conclusion, they go, are you buy bones? And then everybody's like, oh cool. And so I'm talking to like eight people and they're like, do you just come out and watch games? Are you playing? I was like no, I'm playing, and they're like, are you any good? I'm like yeah, I mean I'm pretty good. And so I was up bat next inning and they're all watching. I struck it. I struck out. I struck out.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't even go say but I didn't goa anything to him Grandma glove and that went home right. It was the last ending of the game.
Speaker 6: Wait, I just left.
Speaker 3: I'm embarrassing. It's humiliates embarrassing. I thought about it all night. I'm thinking about it right now.
Speaker 4: I'm watching I don't have the volume line right now because you just played it, but I'm watching your face and I if I didn't know that now this is about striking out at a reck softball game.
Speaker 6: I minimize my trauma.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I would think that you're about to.
Speaker 6: Say, like I hung out with Diddy.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, yeah, you're getting indicted for not bad man. I'm telling you, I just added my own comment like I I.
Speaker 6: Think about it now and it makes me sick to myself. I'm such a loser and I hate me and I'm retired.
Speaker 3: I'm retiring. Were you trying to swing for the possibly? Oh?
Speaker 1: You we retired.
Speaker 6: I'm retired.
Speaker 4: I took never going to play again done.
Speaker 6: I took my shoes, my pants and mind to where I left it on the picture's mound and walked away.
Speaker 3: Oh my, you're done. You're done that. I got indicted for being naked in public. That's the real set. No, it sucked, though I was. I'm sorry it It sucked, especially because I was like, no, I'm pretty good, and I want to because I am pretty good. I'm like, great, I'm pretty good. Was the MVP of the celebrity game. I know, man, I want to tell him that. After I was doing that, I was like, trust me, what you saw there is not I was so embarrassed and I went home. I told my wife and she's like, aw, strikey. I was like, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't strikey, hey, but in order to know like how low something is, that you've experienced the high. So that's why this low probably feels lower.
Speaker 6: Oh, m VP wors this is the worst thing that's ever happened in my life.
Speaker 3: No, it isn't really no attacurate, It's the worst it's ever happened to me in my life. So I'd like to say I'm embarrassed at it, but I'm open about it. And I struck out and slow pitched off all and I hate me? And what did Brandley say?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't a strikeout with Rosco winning performance.
Speaker 3: I really just made that video because I thought I would call the show and say, and then you guys would be like, we heard you struck out. I gave you the eight mile treatment. No I didn't.
Speaker 6: I can't make fun of me if I make fun of myself.
Speaker 3: Ray, what do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Song?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 3: No, we go to break? Okay you guys call us eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby back in a.
Speaker 2: Minute Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 7: Sorry up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes up from Madison, Wisconsin. A woman pulled up in her driveway and she looks in the window. She goes, is that a woman in my kitchen? What is she doing in my kitchen? So she calls police. Police arrive and the woman had broken into the home and found some shrimp pasta and was making dinner.
Speaker 3: Was the woman drunk? Now?
Speaker 5: The woman said, man, I thought this lady was out of town.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, she was cosplaying that lady. She was being her.
Speaker 5: She had even lived at her mail got her name that way she would have a story like, oh, Samantha gave me the keys, and wow, it turns out.
Speaker 3: Samantha didn't give her the keys. That's gutsy. I pulled up to a friend's house once and there was a lady sitting like in the room that you could see from the window. And so I was weirded out, and so I called and said, you know, there's a lady I'm sitting right outside his house, you know. There she was looking at me. She caught me catching her, and I said, you know, there's a lady sitting right in here, like big window, and he goes, I don't think there is. I said, I'm looking at her right now. She's staring right back at me. She's on the phone, and he goes, I think you're at the wrong house, and I was. I was at the wrong house. I backed out and went to his house. She was probably somebody in my yard. Yeah yeah, um, bunchbox, that's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 6: I'll the track me and go with your son.
Speaker 4: Oh he did great. They made it to State.
Speaker 3: Is he part of the team that is doing an event at State?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They race on Saturday.
Speaker 3: What's his event? Now?
Speaker 4: Across the country. It's the only thing. There's only one of it.
Speaker 6: Also, the whole team runs at too. It's a cross country, so.
Speaker 3: It's differently like a big but he was one of the qualifiers, so like individually he's qualified.
Speaker 4: Well, they so you're your individual, but you're a team. And so where he plays like he's well, we'll find out. I don't know. I don't know who. I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe it makes the whole team go or do you have to go Clarksville it's about an hour away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's his nickname? Oh Moose, and he's ever since I guess he qualified. I guess that race was on Monday or two. Yeah, it was on Monday, and so the race is tomorrow. So all week he's been walking around the house the moose is on the loose like he's just in such a good mood. But he got that nickname moose at from his cross country buddies, so they're the only ones that say it to him.
Speaker 3: So does he run two miles or is he part of a two mile team?
Speaker 4: No, he runs two miles himself.
Speaker 3: Do you think I could beat him? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Run.
Speaker 3: He runs a pretty good time.
Speaker 6: I don't know that good time. I don't know. I never run two miles.
Speaker 4: His pr is twelve minutes and fifteen seconds in two miles.
Speaker 3: You said that, I don't think I can't beat him. Wow, that's fast. I think lunchbox maybe could beat him, but he's getting older. I think in lunchboxes, hey day, he could have beat him. That's a seven minute mile, right, six and a half. It's twelve six minutes seconds.
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I round it up. I round it up just to give him little patty.
Speaker 6: I don't think. I wonder if I could beat him.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can. I don't think I can either. That'd be a fun bit me and race amy Son for pinks. Do it for.
Speaker 4: What are pinks?
Speaker 6: Your car versus mine in your car? Okay, you want to get great?
Speaker 4: Bet him and do he gets your car? You get his bike.
Speaker 3: Oh that's exciting, so I hope good luck. Tell him to say God.
Speaker 6: Look the moose is on the loop.
Speaker 4: On the loose guy.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, you got Bobby Bones. The Bobby Bone Show theme song, written, produced and saying by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at reed Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.