Speaker 1: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is Mick shot streaming live on Dallascowboys dot Com and the official Dallas Cowboys apt now Here are Bill Jones, Everson Wolves, and Mickey Spagnola.
Speaker 3: It is eleven a m on the final day of the month of March, and we are inside the SWBC Podcast Studio, a new and improved s WBC podcast studio. As I look into my camera, right there underneath the camera there is a video monitor. Ever since, as you look into you, we're gonna do you have a monitor too? And Nicky, you've got the same We've go wow, well.
Speaker 4: They are really putting some money into this. They are.
Speaker 1: I don't have to look over there, I could just look straight at I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. I don't want to see myself.
Speaker 2: Well it does kind of when you start talking, you know you want to talking talking season.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're going to do a test here to see if if Everson now starts looking at his camera's looking off top, he's look off topic, like looking in the mirror.
Speaker 1: We would like you to look at your camera when I see that it's like time to shave the beard.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we could have told you for weeks here. You didn't need a camera for that.
Speaker 3: Vacation to us, would we like to reveal what our weight is this morning? What's you're playing weight?
Speaker 1: You mean like when I were you in the door?
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: What you're playing weight?
Speaker 1: I weighed myself on Friday one six four?
Speaker 3: What's the Let's let's put it this way. What's the lowest you've been in your adult life? Your lowest playing weight? Okay?
Speaker 4: Right now? Right now?
Speaker 1: Probably okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: She ask me? What's the est? Okay, so I'm not going to ask you to reveal the weight, but what would be the range? What's the highest you've been? And how many pounds highest from highest to lowest? What do you think your range has been? And your adult life.
Speaker 1: Highest would have been around one seventy four.
Speaker 3: So you're like in a ten pound range. That's it. Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Same, Well, it depends on what adult I mean, what age group are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Well? From how far college until now? So fifty years allege?
Speaker 4: In college I was adulthood whatever in college that was one ninety. In college I was one ninety. Okay.
Speaker 2: The behaviors I got in the prose was in the pros. I never got over two hundred in the pros.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? In college and in retirement.
Speaker 2: Life retirement, I got to two ten. Now I'm about two o five. I just took a physical, so that's why I know I'm about two Okay.
Speaker 3: My playing weight is now it's two twenty five. And at one point I ballooned up to two fifty.
Speaker 4: No way, yes I did. It's trying to be a lawyer, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 3: So the reason I'm bringing this up in.
Speaker 1: College, my junior year, we had intermural wrestling and I had to bump up till one thirty four.
Speaker 3: There's a reason I'm bringing this up, okay. And it's the video that's going viral right now.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm not viral.
Speaker 3: Dak Prescott supposedly is it two o five right now? What? There's a video of him on a football field throwing passes to Jalen tolber Another's and he looks great. And supposedly, and I don't know even the source of it, I just thought late last night. Yeah, and supposedly he's went in at two o five right.
Speaker 1: Now, that means going to do some more running.
Speaker 4: I hope not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was going to say.
Speaker 4: I hope no.
Speaker 1: When I when I talked to him, so it had been.
Speaker 3: Schottenheimer's press conference before you say this, what so, what do you think Dak's range has been since college from? He said two o five now, which he told me. He told me I may have been after his rookie year, maybe his second year. That right after the sea. This is when he realized it's got to be a year round thing of staying in shape whatever. There's no taking a month off after the season or of that. He told me he got up to two fifty and I said, oh, I did too, but I don't think I.
Speaker 4: Think it's a little too.
Speaker 2: Might be a little different from your I thought you get more muscle mass playing right.
Speaker 3: No, No, this was like in February one year, okay, and then he got to it and then by I was interviewing him training cam. Yeah, and so that's that's what he said. He realized, Okay, I gotta not let myself go after that.
Speaker 1: He looks pretty good out there working out.
Speaker 3: M M. Well that video, he looks pretty good. I mean two o five apparently.
Speaker 1: He seems to be doing all the field work stuff, moving around every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he always started training camp. He always looks like he's in great shape.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But but to lose that much.
Speaker 2: Muscle mass and just you know, pounds period, Man, what do you think that's that's a lot now when it comes to playing quarterback, no matter.
Speaker 4: How big he is.
Speaker 2: But based on the injuries that he's had already, oh what ever, he's just don't try to break any tackles. You know, his losing weight should not have anything to do with how strong he's trying to be, because at this point elusive, he needs to be elusive, and he needs to be smart. And when he's trying to be evasive, because you can't break any tackles like you used to. That's how you broke your leg the first time against the Giants. You're trying to stiff on the guy and he does the hip drop on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't need any Walter Hyton bread.
Speaker 2: When someone gets within two yards of you, just drop. That's it, that's it, and you can be that two o five.
Speaker 1: Gotta practice dropping.
Speaker 2: Practice knowing the danger zone, right, That's what he needs to know what his danger zone is.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so, so it looks to be in good shape. The big news going on right now is the fact that the NFL Owners Meeting has begun in Palm Beach over the weekends Sunday. Stephen Jones talked to the mea yesterday. Brian shot Enheimer is scheduled to speak bright and early tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: I understand, can we get that live.
Speaker 3: Media, the coach the NFL, the NFL rotate the coaches through. The NFL has perfected this in the off season, okay, where they stay in the narrative throughout the off season. Okay. Now with the Super Bowl getting pushed back until Valentine's Day basically, and then two weeks later at the combine, then you get all the coaches that are there and gms who are talking to the media, and then free agency starts two weeks later, and now two weeks later, here we are the end of March and everybody has to talk to the media. There's a signed times where the coaches talk or you catch them on the side at Palm Beach and the meetings, the media does and so it keeps it keeps everything in the news whatever and then here we are. Three weeks from now, we'll have the draft, and then after that it'll be OTA's in mini camp whatever they it just stay. He's in the narrative looking at network. What's the question, what coaches do you want to hear from today at the NFL annual meeting? There you go, okay, well we're going to hear from Shot and I or tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do you want to know? I'll tell you what he's going to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're going to conduct a prescott. How's Dak look? I already's down to two hundred and five.
Speaker 1: Pounds here working hard every day, and we just got to be careful that he doesn't try to do too much too soon.
Speaker 3: Is it next week they can start?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I believe so.
Speaker 3: The actual uh when you have a new head coach used to be you could start a week early. Now it's two weeks early on the off season program, and so it would be next week is when the Cowboys can officially start their off season program and they can actually officially contact these players, bump into them, at.
Speaker 1: Least the strength and conditioning coaches. They can start like team workouts.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, And of course as far as the Cowboys are concerned. One of the first questions asked if Steven Jones yesterday is any progress on the Micah contract negotiations.
Speaker 1: And his answer was, we have visited with Micah Jerry and I have and feel good about what we've talked about so far. Some guys want to visit, some guys don't want to visit. About their money, we respect it. If players want to come in and talk. Michah likes to visit, so that's a good thing. Who said that, Stephen Jones? Okay, So look, everybody's so worried about we got to get it done. Gotta get it done. It's like he hasn't been here the last two maybe three off seasons for the off season and workouts, and he still got fifty two and a half sex. So I don't know that that's the priority. And the one thing that people don't understand is you can say this is what he's got to be paid, right, well, he's got to agree to that. You know, just because you throw a number out doesn't mean he's not throwing a bigger number out. And the other thing is guaranteed money. You know, the player and his agent want would love the whole thing guaranteed, right, and let me tell you about guaranteed money and all this BS talk about the Cowboys trading Dak Prescott. Go ahead and trade him to day. You know what the dead money is? One hundred and ninety million, one hundred ninety.
Speaker 3: How does that even get into at all?
Speaker 1: Because somebody needs attention, that's the off season. Why are they hate it? Because everybody wants to throw mashed potatoes on the wall and see if something sticks.
Speaker 2: I would imagine with you being Italian, you would have said pasta pasta?
Speaker 4: Did you go mass potatoes? Well, because of the region, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Over cooked pasta doesn't stick.
Speaker 3: Why would anyone want to throw mashed potatoes to get the wall to see if it sticks.
Speaker 1: It's a kind of a example of throwing bad information up there. And maybe I'd get lucky and it's right.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe if you throw mashed potatoes up against the wall, they might from the face of Jesus or something.
Speaker 3: Artwork.
Speaker 4: Right here we go? All right?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Has caught your ear?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: The tush push is a big topic of conversation at the meeting that will likely have a boat tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sounds like the Competition Committee is in favor of banning it.
Speaker 4: Yep. I think it's unfair. I really do.
Speaker 1: Well, let's look at this way. It's not just a push push. It's a running back running for five yards and then five offensive linemen pushing them another ten. That should be banned. Well, all this pushing. They don't allow the defense to push.
Speaker 2: I would say, if you could take that element out of it, I would still allow them to do it. I mean, it's just a quarterback snake without It's just a quarterback snake without the backs.
Speaker 4: Coming to push. So is that that's all they're trying to ban is I think the way it's worded for the running back.
Speaker 3: To push specifically. I think it's specifically worded for the quarterback snake where you can't have someone under lineup under center and have someone come up from behind and push them forward. I think that is what the way the packers.
Speaker 1: Get rid of the other pushing too, because you got lineman Australian rules, you.
Speaker 2: Got a lineman pushing running back into the end zone, so they're gonna stop that as well.
Speaker 3: Or you grab them and throw them into the engine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or they tug them.
Speaker 3: I mean, why did they start allowing it in the first place.
Speaker 1: I have no idea because it used to be against.
Speaker 4: The room, used to be against the rule. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of exciting, you know, because it gives the offensive lineman a chance to have some energy, right They you know, participate in it down the field, you know, showing their determination to make sure that we finish our goal and taking across the goal line. I think that's why they like that, they show that intensity from the offensive lineman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not just the goal line is the fifty yard line and everybody gets excited to start.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Still going when he's getting pushed. That's not the play. You know, design a play. Okay, we're gonna let hand off and now everybody get behind the running back and let's push them ten.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to and I don't know how they're trying to frame it, but if they're gonna change it, then they will make a distinction when down the field versus you.
Speaker 4: Know how you shot, you audit your goal line play.
Speaker 3: You know how you can get rid of it, Run it and ever play. Get a team, the worst team in the league or whatever. Okay, you're you run it every single play and they'll get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Well, what happened at the goal line?
Speaker 3: In the work though, every single place. I mean, you've got a bunch up and then all of a sudden you pitch it to a back.
Speaker 4: And not free. Now we're talking just rugby exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's why you would get rid of it if it becomes a regular part of an offensive game plan. Well, what happened I'm exaggerated saying every other every play, but some team could do it on a regular basis, And.
Speaker 1: Well didn't it happen on the goal line? And in the playoff game? Who jumped off sides? Like game was a Detroit? It was, yeah, remember, And and they finally hockily said, if you do it again, it's touched down. Well, they were just going to to say, okay, the ball's at the one. If I try to time it and I jump off side, now it's at the half. And then if I do it again, it's at the quarter. And now it's gone as far as it can go. And I keep jumping off side because I'm trying to time it to disrupt the snap. And finally it was like, okay, you do it one more time, and it's a touchdown. How many times I'd do it?
Speaker 4: One more time?
Speaker 1: I would have What if you're at the fifty yard line and they just keep doing it, jumping off sides right, and just keeps moving and moving and moving.
Speaker 3: Is it the rams? I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who meant it.
Speaker 3: But the reason I said the rams because Sean McVay is one of them. And Sean McDermott is also vocal about getting rid of it, and his team use it, employs it, but he would like to get rid of it. So do you see McVeigh is against it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what Sirianni said. He goes, I've got three former offensive coordinators that have got head coaching jobs because they use that. I better get those three votes and ours.
Speaker 3: That's four against, and they get and all they need is nine I get it takes twenty four to vote brit it out right, So so he's halfway.
Speaker 4: There, right.
Speaker 1: Any of the other rule changes proposals you like or don't.
Speaker 3: Like, I do like on the kickoff rule to have a touchback come out to the thirty five and yes, the thirty.
Speaker 1: Good for that. How about both teams during the regular season getting an overtime possession.
Speaker 3: I have no problem at all playing overtime. I think the overtime should not be a ten minute quarter. It should be fifteen minutes. Yeah, and I think that's that's the that's what you're getting at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and both teams should get a possessions regardless of what happens. Yeah. Not I come down and score in the games over a touchdown?
Speaker 4: You like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was, Oh, I don't have a problem. But no, I don't have a problem with one. If you score a touchdown games over. But I do think that it needs to be a fifteen minute and not a ten minute because you can have a drive that takes up ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Everson would be for this eliminating automatic first down on defensive holding or illegal contact five yard tunnel leader, right, but they automatically get her first down. I always thought that was unfair.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm so accustomed to it that you know, you don't even think me the changes, yell't even think about it. But that would be a great advantage for a defensive back because you know, we're strategic on whin we hold, right, you know, if a guy's about to score a touchdown on you and will their twenty yard line, that's going to be an eighty yard touchdown. And he if he's got me by at the thirty yard line, and I know he's going to go past me, Yeah, I'm gonna take that grab. I'm gonna take that grab, and I'll take the five yard holding. But if you're talking about at the end of a game and you know the guy's just kind of throwing it up, just hoping something happens because the offense is behind, and then I held him, but then they you know, if I hold him and it's say third and twenty five and I hold him, I don't want him to get the twenty five.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't want him to get that.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you think most most penalties are not because guys don't know what they're doing, right, They're getting their ass beating. Yeah, and it's like I better grab on, I better grab on this offensive tackle. I'm giving up a sack. Okay, I'm gonna hold.
Speaker 2: And especially if I'm on the blind side, I know I can't give up a sack because that might end up being a fumble and then even a touchdown. So yeah, you could be very strategic as a defensive bag. Now make that hold now, and they still it's instead of being it first down, now it's going to be fourth down and twenty.
Speaker 1: What about extending the replay assist? And I'm for that, Like, let the automatic guy call down and say, oh wait, you screwed up.
Speaker 3: How much time you've applied for that position?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Right, yes, I was going to bring in my white hat.
Speaker 4: Right, how much How much time do you get for that? Though? What do you mean just in regards to you know, replaces replace.
Speaker 3: The way it's benefited it's it's done in real time where it happens quickly. They don't even have to go to anything half quick. And that's the way they've been using it, and it's been a great addition to it. Yeah, talking about it, expanding it in what way to other call include more calls?
Speaker 1: I think maybe the fifteen yard ones or ten yard ones. Yeah, let them buzz down. No, you didn't get that right or busy?
Speaker 4: They got to get it quick though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's been quick and it's really.
Speaker 4: Helped now if they're using it more now because.
Speaker 1: You can see more, right, you can see upstairs better than you can see on the field. Because if you've ever watched the game from the sideline, can't see, especially like on the goal line. I remember the first time I was down there doing those preseason games and I'm standing behind the referee at the goal line and you lose the ball. You can't see.
Speaker 4: That's where it's going to be important.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, you got to use the chip, just the way techs said they should do it back in nineteen ninety. Get a chip in the ball and let it see.
Speaker 3: If they had chips back then.
Speaker 1: Well they had them somewhat devised. They weren't really using them, but there was chips back in night there was computers, right yeah, I mean, you know, look what they're doing in tennis. They don't have to call the lines. And you know when they had the tournament here, I was thinking the guy was calling the lines and I'm going he's not saying it was automatic. So when it was out, the thing went off and it goes.
Speaker 4: Fault, but it's already done, but it was done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're in favor of that in baseball too.
Speaker 2: Here's where I'm in favor of it. I still recall several quarterback sneaks that did not go in our favor when Dak's entire torso across the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's the ball?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And they go, oh no, no, but he's he's okay.
Speaker 3: So can we get Ciscus back to the toush push. Can we put a chip in the helmet too, to see when players are off sides on the toushbush, like the offensive lineman when they line up in the neutral zone. Can we do that?
Speaker 1: I think you should be able to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what you should be able to see. Why where you got a first down, lose the ball?
Speaker 4: You lose the ball? Yeah, you lose the ball. Yeah. So no, I can't go with you on that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: But now when Dak is when Dak's pelvis is across the line of scrimmage, across the goal line, and you still don't know if we've scored a touchdown, that's where it needs to come into play real quickly, real quickly.
Speaker 1: My proposal is every twenty yards they should have a referee up on a tall ladder like they do in tennis or volleyball, and you can see down and you'll see what's going on. Just need more officials.
Speaker 4: Why you gotta put the ladder up there. Why you just put the camera up there.
Speaker 3: You get drones. He got three.
Speaker 4: He will put the person on the ladder.
Speaker 3: Mickey wants to sit there speaking.
Speaker 4: That's just a sign.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the last week, there was a window washer across the street in one of those high rise and he fell at the rushing to the hospital. You know what else happened last week?
Speaker 3: I was thinking it was ane.
Speaker 1: Oh they had because there was other guys and they had a police had a drone to see where if there was anybody else. I saw the guy operating it. And then on Friday, somebody and I don't know if it was a medical emergency or what was going across the street across from the pro shop.
Speaker 4: The g wagon. It was a jeep, Yeah, it was a g wagon. It ran into like six or seven cars.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you heard about it.
Speaker 4: I saw well. I saw the aftermath. I was.
Speaker 1: I was there when they were trying to write everything.
Speaker 4: What the heck happened? Oh glad you brought this up, because now listen at the start.
Speaker 1: At the Star, some guy was working out at the Cowboys fit and told me he saw the car. He was looking out the window and the guy didn't stop at the stop sign there, or he accelerated where Connie Rosso is and he accelerated. He said, the guy had to be going sixty miles an hour and he hit the curb.
Speaker 4: On the wrong hit like six or seven cars and it flew up.
Speaker 1: In the air and hit seven cars. Wow, And it ended up tipped over because the top when I saw it, at the top of the jeep was all crushed in And I said, well, how did that happen? And he walked out of it and he didn't hit any I mean, he didn't know person got hit, but seven cars were they? So he walked away right, Yeah, he got out. Guy said he got out and had his hands on the side.
Speaker 4: I thought maybe he had an episode.
Speaker 1: Oh hit something, that's what they thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything of fishing. But it stopped down things for about an hour out there.
Speaker 4: So that's the things that you missed, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, it was very exciting a lot of people. Picky had an eventful week, and we'll get to more of it in a moment down to Austin. Yeah, ut Pro Day and we'll hear stories from UT pro Day in a moment. Plus Stephen Jones says, we are not done yet in free agency? What might the Cowboys do yet in free agency? When mix shots continues in a.
Speaker 6: Moment Cowboys Football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks?
Speaker 4: A kickoff?
Speaker 6: Tailgate's going way past postgame Sunday night overtimes followed by Monday Morning Swagger, Brisket and the smoker. Miller Lte and the clue America's team playing America's greatest sport.
Speaker 3: Miller Lite, the.
Speaker 6: Only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly twenty twenty three, Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 7: How do you tell the world about all the great gifts in the Yetti store? Letter Rip Troy?
Speaker 8: All Right, folks, let's get started with Yediy, French Press and Joel Colby This days hot for hours and French Press thirty four as for U six four for the cruise of yetty French Press. What mixed waterproof bags bags of waterproofs and Ersta waterproof doubles, waterproof bag bags, sports mostly water should get a waterproove Yetti bagg.
Speaker 3: Gont smell something cooking?
Speaker 8: New cast iron skillets make to be passed down like Mama's recipes. Take a steak, corn bit, commerce, pot pine and potatoes next over well three sizes of the yetty cast iron.
Speaker 3: Skillers, gear gifts, and product experts.
Speaker 1: Visit the Yetti Store on.
Speaker 7: McKinney Street and at South Lake Town Square Today.
Speaker 5: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even us pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 3: Ruscott kits it slid for the first.
Speaker 5: Down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 3: Perfect throw My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 5: Visit blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 7: The Metal Honor is our country's highest military award for valor in combat. More than forty million individuals have served in the armed forces since the Civil War. Fewer than four thousand have received the Medal of Honor. The National Medal of Honor Museum will be a place to preserve these legacies and inspire America. It's being built right next door to the Dallas Cowboys in Texas. Help us honor our country's greatest heroes. Learn more and get involved at mohmuseum dot org.
Speaker 3: Demic shuts.
Speaker 2: All right, Get excited Bill for the most dazzling DCC experience yet. The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are on tour and they are coming to a theater near you. Witness live performances and enjoy an on stage Q and a session, and even be a part of a live audition. If you're in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Midland, or lp SO markya calendar for dates and tickets, visit Dallascowboys Cheerleaders dot com.
Speaker 4: Slash tour all.
Speaker 3: Right, very good. There is a quarterback that is off the market this morning, as the Cowboys still are in need of a backup quarterback to go along with Will Greer behind Dak Prescott. Sam Ellinger, the former Texas longhorn, has signed with the Denver Broncos. So Sean b was with the Colts. It was with the Colts the first four years of his career, and now he is a Denver Bronco. That's the breaking news this morning. The news has been few and far between here lately in free agency.
Speaker 1: So how much did Eldinger actually play.
Speaker 3: He got into I'll look it up here. The last couple of years he has not gotten on the field, but he actually played some maybe his rookie year. Let me look it up here. I actually like him as a prospect, as a you know, back of the back back, yeah, back up quarterback prospect. And I thought that the Cowboys might have some interest just because of the fact that their new offensive coordinator slash offensive line coach has some history with him in Indianapolis. You know knows what kind of guy. Yes, in his second year in twenty twenty two, he started three games and had a sizzling oh to three record at the Colts.
Speaker 2: See, I know they had they've had at quarterback for the Colts, and I thought All would be a little bit better as a quarterback.
Speaker 3: I really thought he really didn't get an opportunity. He's showed something in preseason games and but the last couple of years has not gotten on the field.
Speaker 4: And the Colts have had many opportunities.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, to move I.
Speaker 1: Need somebody that has started games. I don't even care if they've won or lost. It just started games. Because when you're a backup quarterback ever since you know this, you don't even get the practice once the season starts. So there's none of this, well he's gonna get better. No, you're gonna sit there and watch and they're going to tell you, oh, you've got to go in and play. The quarterback just got hurt and you haven't taken a snap in practice all week unless it's the practice the practice squad.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Ellinger goes to Denver where Jared Stidham is the backup to bow Nicks, so that's a good spot for him.
Speaker 1: So maybe produce or growing.
Speaker 3: With Sean Payton and so forth.
Speaker 1: And that's what the Cowboys, and I think Steven answered it. It's like they're not done yet, and I'm assuming that's the position they're not done with. They need a backup quarterback that has.
Speaker 3: Sae will Will Greer's been in that position in his career. He's never had an opportunity to go play in a game, so he's not outside of pre season games. And so if Ellinger were to come here, it would be for the Greer spot. Okay, right, you have to have a second guy who is who has or you drafted starting experience. Yeah you yeah, I mean think about that.
Speaker 1: It's the same philosophy they had when they drafted Dak. It's like, here's a young guy which can grow and maybe be my backup of the.
Speaker 3: Which brings us to your visit to Austin last week, yes day, and so what do you see down there?
Speaker 1: Well, let's start with quinn Ewers. And I was thoroughly impressed with his performance. I think when you watch on TV, it's hard to judge the speed of the past.
Speaker 3: He's got zip on the ball, and that's what that's one of my concerns watching him last year. He seemed to be a soft tosser.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and that's what I thought, and as I.
Speaker 3: But I've seen him going back to high school and he wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: And I said, and because you know why.
Speaker 2: When he's on and he's really connecting, well, then he has some zip on the ball.
Speaker 1: He played through that torn obleak muscle and it was worse than I think Texas led on to believe. And when I'm standing on the sideline watching him throw short mid range and somewhat like deep outs or whatever. That ball was humming. Yeah, and I'm accurately too, by the way. So he ended up completing fifty or fifty nine passes. He had four drops and five you would call incompletion, okay, And at least two or three of those incompletions were towards the end of a fifty nine throw session that he was throwing go routes and he floated him a little bit too high. But other than that, boy, he was right on and it would there was no break. It was passed after pass after pass, and there were times.
Speaker 2: His talent is not about throwing hard, it's about throwing in a timely fashion and smart. Yes, that's what I mean. He knows when to throw it. It's not going to be one of.
Speaker 4: Those bbis in the dark as they always talk about. Now.
Speaker 2: He knows when to throw it. That's why he never used as much arm strength.
Speaker 1: Well, he was using it in this. Now again, you're throwing against air right right, he was. He was directing the wide receivers when they were going to run a route and they weren't lined up right, he moved them. And I thought he had a heck of a workout, and you know, I don't know that he'll ever be a starting quarterback in the NFL, but I.
Speaker 4: Think I think he can.
Speaker 1: He's good enough to take a chance on. Let him sit a.
Speaker 4: Year or two better than half of them all.
Speaker 1: I had somebody tell me, he goes. You don't think he's better than what's the guy's name is A Jackson Dart. Yeah, yeah, at Ole Miss he goes. It's every bit as good as that guy.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't understand about this whole process. I mean, and I see the talent cam Ward has and I love And cam Ward's thrown a lot of passes in college too, I mean, and that's another thing. He's been playing for five years in college. In fact, I added it up last week. Cam Ward he if you count his time, he was two years at Incarnate Ward, two years at Washington State, and one year at Miami. Now you can talk about the level of competition at Incarnate Word, but that's still you're in an offense for the same offensive coordinator or a head coach that was his offensive coordinator Washington State. He's thrown twenty four hundred and twenty nine passes in college. That's what kind of experience he has coming in for eighteen thousand yards one hundred and fifty seven touchdowns. Shdor sanders along those same lines in four years, first at Jackson State two years and then at Colorado for two years. He's got eighteen hundred pass attempts and one hundred and thirty four touchdowns. Jackson Dart thirteen hundred pass attempts. Quinn Yours is at eleven hundred or so. Whereas Quinn. So, what was your point that you were going to make.
Speaker 1: My point was I was impressed, and I was, he's got it with the zip on the ball and his accuracy. I don't care if you're throwing against air or whatever. When you got to throw the quick out to a running back that's on the move, he hit him and his ball was catchable too. So I was, I tell you, thoroughly impressed with him.
Speaker 3: And I have some inside knowledge that a team that is very interested in Quinn yours is the New Orleans Saints.
Speaker 1: And Kellen Moore, Yeah, I'm sure Kellen Morrison. Kellen was there, right, Yeah, Kellen was there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Aaron Glenn was there, which a matter of fact, I got a chance to talk with him.
Speaker 3: For a while.
Speaker 1: He's great. He's still one of my favorite guys. H He thanked me for saying hi to him, you know, so, and what was he here? Was he here two years one.
Speaker 3: Years when Parcels got here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, but anyway, Yeah, there were five head coaches there. Tomlin was there. He didn't attend the pro day, but I was totally did interviews the day before.
Speaker 3: Okay, saw and by the way, to wrap up on yours, I think that he will be a I think he'll be a second round pick, and he could even uh if a team really likes him, could take him late first round. Yeah, that's my opinion.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 3: Now we'll see where the quarterbacks go, and you know a lot of times it's wherever the run is on quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: And if only.
Speaker 3: Cam war goes early and teams wait until the second round, he could slide. But I think he's in that same mix myself.
Speaker 2: I look at I look at what quarterbacks are doing to really up their game, uh huh, and I think he should be doing something to up his game to make himself even better, even sharper, someone that can really he's.
Speaker 3: Been meeting with McCarthy, Mike McCarthy's been working okay.
Speaker 1: And and so yeah, and he's got uh, the Cowboys will bring him in for the Dallas Day. So because you don't there's no limit on how many times you can bring those guys in. So since he was at South of Lake Carol, he can.
Speaker 3: Be qualifies for the Dallas Day. They may have men separate than that, and they might talk to his dad. And I was unclear whether and I think his dad was unclear. He's not not understanding, you know what Dallas Day is. But my understanding is he is going to have a workout with the cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think according to his dad, I think it's you know, depending on where he goes. You know, they get to the third round and he's still there. Think about it, because you don't have a fourth you know, somebody will say, wow, you took him with round two. Soon, Well I don't have that brown So if I want him, I got to take.
Speaker 4: Them all right.
Speaker 3: So tell me about the other guys. You so hot on this. Matthew Golden, is he good?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you between him and Bond, those.
Speaker 3: Guys Isaiah Bond ran a four two.
Speaker 1: Nine great routes. Yeah, and Golden stayed on his combine time, which was four two nine.
Speaker 3: That's smart. That shows that he is a smart player too.
Speaker 1: Bond ran the forty because he didn't run what he wanted to at the combine. I think he ran a four to three four h during the pro day.
Speaker 3: I like that because that showed competitive spirit. He wanted to beat his teammates for two nine exactly.
Speaker 1: And their route running was impeccable.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They catch the ball, use their hands to snatch it, none of this body grabbing. I'll tell you the other guy, and my understanding is he sometimes had ball control problems. The running back Blue Now this guy, now he ran the sub three four three forty. Uh and boy, he's he's got good hands catching the ball out of the backfield. They worked the running backs, the tight ends, the wide receiver. Oh and speaking of the tight ends, this helm guy, Oh my, he's six seven, but he runs really well. And you know how they they tight end at.
Speaker 9: Texas gunner Hell okay, and uh, you know they were practicing that that seam route where you know you're down the seamen and the ball is going to be thrown over the linebacker.
Speaker 1: You got to be able to snatch it without you know, the balls in the air already. He was pretty impressive too. And evidently at the combine, first step on the forty he pulled a groin muscle or a hammy or something, and so his time wasn't very good because he finished it. He didn't stop, okay, and that's why he ran a four eight four. Yeah, but he was healthy for this pro day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost beat me with and that was that was.
Speaker 3: That was awfully he's now at the combine. He was only two hundred and forty one pounds sixty five one that he listed at two fifty at Texas.
Speaker 4: But ran.
Speaker 3: And like you said, he ran a four eight four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had him listed six five two fifty.
Speaker 2: If the Cowboys were smart and they're looking at the running back, that running back had better be multitalented, right, they can find a running back that can be a receiver out of the backfield.
Speaker 4: Tony Pollard, I don't think I like Tony.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about running routes. I'm not talking about screen passing things that nature. I'm talking about the ability to isolate in the slot and run a route. Those kind of running backs, they are invaluable, especially if he's because now he comes out in a certain formation. You have two running backs in the backfield, but one of those is going to be a slot receiver.
Speaker 3: Well, Pollard at Memphis played wide receiver before he was running back.
Speaker 4: Down the field.
Speaker 2: As far as you know, particular routes, we use him screen passes and flare routes and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: The backup running back before Zeke got here. Oh, I watched it the other night.
Speaker 4: I saw a.
Speaker 1: Replay of one of Tony Romo's drives and he kept dumping with number twenty five.
Speaker 3: Lance Dunbar.
Speaker 1: Dunbar. He used him on that they had like a minute thirty four to go, and Romo drove him right down the field touchdown to win and to win the game. We think it was against maybe the Giants, And he used Dunbar at least three times, just coming out of the backfield and hitting him on the run. And I was thinking, Yeah, that's what I want in my backup running back. Now, I don't know if Miles Sanders is that guy, because he sort of was in Philadelphia if I remember correctly.
Speaker 2: And I only say that because right now we are sure it as far as talented wide receivers are concerned, and if we can show some type of variation in our offense and have it to where we have players with that can play multiple positions. If you're talking about the running back who can protect the quarterback, run the ball, and play that slot receiver, that'd be great. If you're talking about the tight end that.
Speaker 4: Can do more than one thing, that can make.
Speaker 2: Up for your lack of talent at wide receiver, because now you have the defense guessing you might not have the talent, but we have the options on our offense on third down and the key situations where we need to move the chains.
Speaker 3: The game you're talking about against the Giants was a twenty seven to twenty six wins in twenty fifteen, and Lance Dunbar had eight catches for seventy yards in that game.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 3: Later that season against Atlanta he had ten catches for one hundred yards in a game.
Speaker 1: This must have been before Rumo got hurt, right.
Speaker 3: It was, and Dunbar got hurt that year two. He was only played the first four games of the season. That was the season opener against the Giants twenty seven to twenty.
Speaker 1: Sea throwing the ball to him too much because ruma only started.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it with Lance Dunbar that season, I'm just looking at as the third back, basically as a third down back. He had eight catches for seventy yards against the Giants. The next game it was three catches forty five yards against Philly. The third game, he had ten catches for one hundred yards against the Falcons, and then he got hurt against New Orleans after carrying the ball three times for fifty four yards. He got hurt in that game and he was out for the year. I mean, talk about having a being on the cut and that was what was his fourth year in the league, and he was on the cusp of really getting it gold right and then what a bad break? Yeah, anyway, that's lezically.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now you keep talking about lack of talent at wide receiver. So would you at twelve.
Speaker 3: And Golden is one that is being talked about now has been in that mix.
Speaker 4: This badly? Yeah? If it one's at twelve, I'll take.
Speaker 3: I saw Alvin Harper was taking in about twelve. Ohlen was eleven or twelve.
Speaker 1: I'll do this next segment, I went through the Cowboys' first round draft choices by selection in the realm like first second, and we're.
Speaker 3: Going to have that when mix shots continue just a moment.
Speaker 2: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at a team hotel, attend the best tail gay party in Texas, tour the Star and talk ex'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package today.
Speaker 5: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys. But lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win. Slides for the first down, investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 1: Perfect throw my goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 5: Visit blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 2: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders and Cowboy legends. Want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tailgate party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Walls. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package.
Speaker 6: Today Cowboys Football and Miller Lite. What a pairing can cracks? A kickoff tailgates going way past postgame Sunday night over times followed by Monday morning Swacker Brisky than the Smoker. Miller Lite and the two America's team playing America's greatest sport. Miller Lite the only deer of the Dallas Cowboys. Dallas Cowboys Football, taste like Miller Time, Celebrate Responsibly. Twenty twenty three Miller Brown Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Speaker 3: Deviict shutts.
Speaker 4: Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys are headed back to Riders Field in Frisco, Texas for the twelfth annual Reliance Home. We're on Derby on April twenty second. Come to your favorite Cowboys players swing for the Fences to raise money for the Salvation Army, plus meet the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and rowdy. Admission is free and gates open at six pm. Seating is first come, first serve. Mickey Dallascowboys dot com slash Reliance HRD for more details.
Speaker 3: All right, Mickey, you got a couple of ways you want to go here.
Speaker 1: Steven was asked. I guess it was yesterday at the NFL meetings when he spoke to the media, asked about the backup quarterback and what they're looking for, and he said, yes, that is still an option meeting to find a veteran backup quarterback. He said, an option that we're looking at it. We can do it via trade. What can you can do it via that? And we'll see what's available out there. Trade is one of them, and certainly signing available guys is another one of them. I think when we look for the full package, you're probably not going to get all things just right or exactly what you want, But at the same time, you want to get the very best guy that we think gives us the best chance to go out and compete with Will Greer and be good in that room with Dak and Greer and who everhere else we add, so uh there and from what I'm told, they're still looking for a veteran backup quarterback. So interesting. They talked about trade too, which you probably can do that with a future pick like down the road and maybe not a pick from this ar next year's fourth Yeah, yeah, right, since we have a habit of giving a giving away, but trading away fourth round picks for what Trey Lance, who's still out.
Speaker 3: There and then who's now Canadian Football League might be an option where Ti Lance? Yeah, all right, you had you did research, yes, past drafts, so what are you getting at and what you what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What I was trying to mention is when the Cowboys have drafted in the first round one through seventeen, they've print.
Speaker 3: Picked seventeen because Emmett was seventeen.
Speaker 1: That's right, and so was Kevin Smith by the way, Okay, Pop and.
Speaker 3: CD lamb, yeah's right.
Speaker 1: So they hit on.
Speaker 3: So don't trade if you're going to trade down, don't trade down any farther than seventeen. In fact, you may want to just go to seventeen. Just go right away. Let me just see who picked seventeenth and it is Cincinnati, so you get on the phone with Cincinnati and trade down to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Although at eighteen in nineteen seventy five, Thomas eventually Hollywood Henderson, also Bobby Carpenter and Mike Charad who unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Go seventeen broken legs seventeen.
Speaker 1: But they've had they've had like a hundred who's that broken broken leg? Yeah, it was in training camp his rookie rookie year, second year. Don't get sidetracked, ye anyway, So anyway, you realize they've only had three three number one picks in their history.
Speaker 3: Three number one overall picks. Yes, Troy Eggman, Russell Maryland too tall, Yep, that's right.
Speaker 1: Seventy four Dorset was a second, that's right, and they only had two seconds Dorset and Randy White No. Number three, number four, Zeke and the infamous Scott.
Speaker 3: Appleton Texas Texas.
Speaker 1: Longhorn ended up playing AFL right, I think so number five, uh, Terrence Newman, john Nyland and Craig Morton, Number six Leroy Jordan and Morris Claiborne, which was one of the thing.
Speaker 3: That was trade up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he never stayed healthy. You know, uh, no numbers seven, number eight, Roy Williams and Greg Ellis number nine only once, Tyron Smith, No. Ten, eleven, DeMarcus Ware and Michael Irvin.
Speaker 3: How about that, So you may want to trade up from twelve to eleven, that would be good.
Speaker 1: Number twelve, Danny Noonan, Elvin Harper, Micah Parsons. Well they outlawed his strength, outlaw the outlaw chemicals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was Samson. They cut there.
Speaker 1: Number thirteen only once at number thirteen. And this one's a little misleading. It was Bob Lily because there was only fourteen picks in the first round. They had traded their first round pick in sixty one for Eddie leberon No. Fourteen or fifteen sixteen, Zach Martin, and then we talked about seventeen. They pretty good. So among all these guys, one hundred pro balls when they were drafted before number twenty. So then things get a little sketchy, But think about it. Normally, there's what fifteen to seventeen guys in the draft that have first round grades, so after seventeen you're probably drafting a second round pick. So anyway, everybody's so worried about what they're going to do. They've done pretty well when they drafted at the top of the draft, and you don't have to go into the twenties and take Chante Carvers.
Speaker 3: Okay, you mentioned Mo Claiborne, yes, number six, and that was in twenty twelve. The Cowboys traded up from fourteen to six with Saint Louis and they gave up their second round pick, number forty five overall, along with their first round pick, number fourteen, to get Clayborne, and what the Rams got at fourteen was Michael brock And then I think the Rams traded their second round pick forty five, but the Cowboys had they stayed at fourteen that year, Michael Brockers would have been a good fit on the Cowboys on the defensive line. And at forty five they could have had Bobby Wagner who went forty seven to Seattle, who's still playing right, who's still playing thirteen years later. So sometimes it is not the best move to move up to get that guy, which brings me to a guy that teams might actually spend a lot of draft capital to move up for in this draft, and that would be the Heisman Trophy winner out of Colorado. You could be getting not one, but two players in Travis Hunter. He's a cornerback and he's a wide receiver. In twenty twenty one, the San Francisco forty nine had the twelfth pick in the draft, which is where the Cowboys pick this year, and they traded up to number three to take Trey Lance. They gave up as we look at Travis Hunter here, they gave up three first round draft picks and a third round pick. It was like, and I don't even count the draft pick that year because you're getting the first rounder, okay, that you're just exchanging slots. Moved up nine spots, right, Okay, So they gave up the twenty twenty two first round pick in the twenty twenty three first round pick, which in San Francisco's mind, they have a really good team. It didn't matter whether Trey Lance was going to pan out or not, which he didn't. There was going to be a late first round pick, okay, and then a third round pick. Two. What a team give up that kind of capital to move up to get a Travis Hunter when you consider the fact you could be getting two players for the price of one one.
Speaker 1: Eventually, probably not as a rookie.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Well, you could play him a little bit both ways if you wanted. What do you think, ever soon about Travis Hunter's abilities, whether he's best suited for corner or receiver, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Well, they don't even know how to label this guy first of all, and wide receiver and defensive back. They're still they compared to Stefan Diggs as wide receiver, and they compare them to Trayvon Diggs as a cornerback.
Speaker 4: That's funny, that's right, that's crazy. He's compared to both brothers.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you if Dion Sanders did not play baseball and he was just strictly a football player and he was in this draft or any draft, okay, and he has kind of a similar career to what Travis Hunter had at Colorado, or he played some offense too, if he was drafted. If Dion was drafted just as a white or just played wide receiver and not cornerback in the NFL, what kind of career would he get?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not as impressed with Dion at wide receiver because he's, you know, lack of a better term, one trick pony in regards to his speed.
Speaker 3: At I'm talking about if he had trained as a wide receiver, he's just full time wide receiver.
Speaker 4: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: I don't know how he would be in that regard, but I do know that if I'm looking at Travis Hunter, I don't see a cornerback, any cornerback in the draft as good as Dion Sanders was right.
Speaker 3: But so my question I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: If I'm looking at Travis Hunter as a wide receiver, I think Travis Hunter is a better wide receiver than Dion as a wide receiver. As a defensive back, nobody's than Dion said.
Speaker 3: So if Dion were let's say, Dion, we're in this draft and you had a need for a playmaking cornerback, shut down corner, whatever, what would you give up to move from twelve to say two or three in order to get Dion Sanders.
Speaker 4: I'll give up a first around them.
Speaker 3: So you would give up next year's first round picks. Switch. You would not do what San Francisco did, which was to get Trey Lance. They gave up the next two first round draft picks twenty okay and a third which and they seem to survive it pretty well.
Speaker 1: Which, by the way, speaking of Dion, when they had the big twelve Pro Day here, my buddy David Smoke in Waco got an interview with shilohe Sanders and he was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's hilarious, Shiloh.
Speaker 1: He is on his Shiloh his day. Shilah goes, I keep hearing him always tell me that he's like four to two for breakfast, right, and he goes, I can find anything on the internet. I could not find any evidence that he ran a four to two. And he goes, and I'm so tired of hear it. It was absolutely hilarious. He goes, you can look up this, this, and this, but there's no evidence of a form.
Speaker 4: Can not find it. But you let telling he's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I hear.
Speaker 2: Run four two for breakfast. Yeah, run four two for breakfast. That's what he always said.
Speaker 3: And by the by the way, the Colorado Pro Day is this way. Now, Shiloh did not get invited to the Combine, right, but the Colorado Pro Day is this week, and so it's gonna be interesting to see what Shiloh runs.
Speaker 4: Is he gonna do anything now, you're talking.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, his brother Shiloh safety safety.
Speaker 4: How's he looking as far as what's his time?
Speaker 3: Well, he hadn't had one official yet because he didn't get invited to the combine. That's what I'm saying is that pro day, we'll see what Shiloh's time of time. Maybe look let me look at Ai.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but because his dad ran a four. Yeah no, no, it was.
Speaker 1: The interview was really good and he's yeah. I didn't expect him to be that personable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was thinking because was always talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking, oh, you know, he's Dion and then he doesn't need this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's good. Shiloh took the combine snub personally and hired official combine timers to come to Boulder to conduct his own forty yard dash test, stating, I didn't get invited to the combine, but I brought the combine to me. The apple doesn't fall far.
Speaker 4: From that doubt you got just watched the show. Watch the show.
Speaker 3: I can see Shiloh in the cowboy uniform.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be nice.
Speaker 3: In training camp. Can you see that? I can see it in May.
Speaker 2: The only the only problem he has is he has no regard for his own body.
Speaker 4: He will throw it in there.
Speaker 2: If you talk about his dad couldn't play uh tackle football, well his son, the son is showing that he can play tackle football.
Speaker 1: Okay. And he's a safety, not a corner.
Speaker 4: Safe, that's correct. He comes in. He brings that hat with him when he comes.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go, all right? Anything else to close it out with. I got a mixed shot.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think, well, it's too late. Yep, we're one over.
Speaker 1: Who's who's the other? The top wide receiver, the kid from Arizona.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tip McMillan, Ye, would you. I haven't watched him enough to be able to tell you. That'll be my homework assignment.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking, if a wide receiver comes here, he's got.
Speaker 2: To have that that dog in him, right, So you want to I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to.
Speaker 2: If somebody, I don't want anybody, it's gonna be he's cute, he can do that. I want Michael like a Michael Ivan, like like a dads vine And that's what I want to kind of attitude I want from whoever.
Speaker 3: That's one I want at number twelve. It's got to be and I don't care whether it's I was telling someone the other day, I don't care whether it's a wide receiver, whatever position it is, it needs to be someone with that kind of dog attitude. It's Michael Parsons.
Speaker 1: It's what that is too, receiver, running back or defensive end. Somebody that's going to change the game for me.
Speaker 3: Your offensive line's fine, second round because you're getting interior guy, you're convinced there, you're good with the.
Speaker 1: You gotta go.
Speaker 2: I want a running back that can do all things. I want someone that can do all things. He could be a game changer for this team.
Speaker 3: Okay, he wants a dog, all right, So well, okay, we'll come back with our dogs next Okay, all right? Does it for mixed shines? Have a great week. And who's gonna play in the National Championship Game next Monday?
Speaker 4: Duke yet?
Speaker 3: Duke versus who Duke plays? Houston and Auburn and Florida on the other side.
Speaker 1: I take Florida.
Speaker 4: Florida is tough.
Speaker 3: So you got Florida. We got Florida, Florida. Houston's what you got.
Speaker 2: I hope I'm wrong, but I think Duke, Okay, you think it's going to take it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Watch that defense.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right. Defense wins championships, right, Mickey, that's true. That's another story for another day. Yes, and we'll talk about that next Monday on mix Shots, Oh Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club show
Speaker 3: H