Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess you.
Speaker 3: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 4: We have such a fun episode today. I'm so excited for this. We are doing a holiday gift guide Gilmore Girls style. Yeah, I like all those jeez And I'm gonna hand this episode completely over to Amy because she found every single one of these guests and it's all laid out in front of us right now, and you got Jay's this is.
Speaker 1: Legit.
Speaker 2: So this is if you're a Gilmore Girls fan, if you know a Gilmore Girls fan, if you want to be a Gilmore Girls fan, if you have a daughter that's a Gilmore Girls fan.
Speaker 4: How cool would it be to do a white Elephant's gift exchange? Would be Gilmore Girl's theme to bring Gilmore Girl's gift people.
Speaker 2: It's so created saying that. And here's why this one is perfect. First, some of these are like Gilmore merch, but some are inspired by Gilmore Girls. So that brings me to my first one, which would be a great We need to do your idea for Valentine's Day. Let's do your idea for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: So I got bop it?
Speaker 4: So do I.
Speaker 2: It probably needs batteries. I didn't put the batteries in. I'm sorry. I was ill prepared, so I didn't put the batteries in. But it's bop it? Why is it?
Speaker 4: Gilmore Girls?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Lorli has it?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: She brings out the bop it? Danielle when Dean and Luke are fighting for some reason, Yeah, she brings out the bop and then they're they punch each other fighting over the bar.
Speaker 1: Understand that.
Speaker 2: I understand it now. Sorry that I am silly and forgot to put the batteries in so that everybody could hear it. But this is bop it. So I've leveled it up. Even from Gilmore, there's one the boppet.
Speaker 4: There's one way to make that better if the noises were like.
Speaker 1: Dean Logan, okay for sorry wry So.
Speaker 2: A lot of these items, I'm not gonna lie are from Walmart, and I literally think of this all the time. How iconic is it the Walmart Gilmore Girls' current relationship in that Jess was Employee of the Month at Walmart.
Speaker 4: No, I totally agree, and I'm Walmart next year. For their Christmas commercial needs to include Jess employee of the month.
Speaker 2: How can they not?
Speaker 1: That was a misopportunity.
Speaker 2: Literally, Yeah. Okay, So my next item, speaking of Walmart, is one of my favorites, and I hope this is the size medium. This is the size small, which I don't think is gonna fit me, but I need this the medium. This is Lorealize jacket. As people know we had, we all got these, so this is amazing gift. I have to say the price is right too. It was literally like a good quality like thirty something dollars. It is not expect and it is a amazing It.
Speaker 1: Looks like it's from Zara, it really does. It's very sorry, excuse me small, sorry that.
Speaker 2: I'm a small. Oh look at you? What ladies? Let me tell you I'm not a small. So if you want to feel good about yourself because I'm a very true medium.
Speaker 5: Whoa, that's Cute's very cute.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the Walmart jacket, the Loreli jacket. Bravo Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bravo.
Speaker 2: Because the fact that somebody knew it was going to look so good on her in the commercial, and then they figured out how to make it, make it cozy. I will be wearing this in Tahoe and it's thirty something. Dosh, this looks like this looks like one hundred to two hundred dollars jacket. Yeah, it's very cute.
Speaker 4: You know what else they have is this might.
Speaker 2: Look like I'm not gonna lie, I look like a three hundred. No, it's cute.
Speaker 1: They also have her beanie and the scarf from the commercial.
Speaker 3: I know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have done a skinny scarf also, which I'm gonna put this right into mind. I should have an honor of you, now, I know, a little lady. But I did have to get a shout out to the Gilmore Girls Advent calendar, which I bought so long ago. I've seen this on TikTok and I have not opened it, so I know people have and people that have it. But I thought maybe starting twenty twenty five, will do something fun, like every week will open one just for fun. So let's start with number one. Number one. There it is, Okay, it says Miss Patty's School of Ballet. Cute c that's actually lit. Jamie.
Speaker 1: You gotta like patch it onto a jacket.
Speaker 2: Harry, do you have to sew a patch. I remember iron on, so it's.
Speaker 4: Not an iron on, but usually you iron on.
Speaker 2: Should we just do a couple more while we're on? This is too fun? Okay, let's do number two. Do you see number two?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh Gilmore Girls stickers Okay, they're like photographs. And then there's the stars, Hallow Sign, Chiltern, Luke's Diner.
Speaker 1: That is the Gaze the Dragonfly.
Speaker 2: This is so good number three, and we're not ruining it because people that bought it have already started. I love that.
Speaker 4: It's not like forgive my friend crappy chocolate, you know what I mean that.
Speaker 2: It's like a cute little person all the fun. The most fun part is trying to find your number.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is the three chopsticks.
Speaker 2: No, it's a pencil, though it's gonna be chop sick a pencil from Oi with the poodles already that is so you Okay, that good. Let's just chop into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: This is so stinking cute, really cute. Like what the packaging is a cute A little book of recipes?
Speaker 2: Could you could you? What does it have in it? The Rory drink Luke's omelet tricks, his spice nuts, chicken noodle soup. I love it all. Okay, so that's four. So we'll just keep going. Let me find umber twin twenty five. Oh good, call good cock good? What is Okay? This is a mystery. Oh do you have to scratch it heat sensitive sticker, adhere to your mug image?
Speaker 5: Reveal well when you have like a hot drink clever hay Luke.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll continue that if you're listening. Okay, So another Ooh, I'm not gonna lie the Lorelie jacket sheds with wear it with a white T shirt. Okay, good to know all can wear that with a white T shirt. Absolutely fine. The third Gilmore Girl, I got the book, Tara, you are reading it or you've read it. So I just finished it.
Speaker 5: Susanna and I are going to be doing a book club.
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Is it amazing?
Speaker 2: It was so great?
Speaker 1: And I actually, so I did the audiobook.
Speaker 5: Suzanne did she read? She read it, and now she's gonna do the audiobook because Kelly Bishop narrates audio.
Speaker 1: How could you not do that?
Speaker 5: It was and there's a I mean, we'll talk about it more in the book club, but there's parts where she reads her lines as Emily and hearing her do it in her voice just like gave me chills.
Speaker 2: Do you read it? Do you want it? That can be for you? The third Gilmore girl, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to read it. Do we want to read the forward?
Speaker 2: From the forward?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 5: Amy Sherim Palladino narrates the forward in the audiobook as well.
Speaker 2: Now, Tara and Danielle, I got you each one of these. So this I did get from Walmart or Amazon, or from the Hallmark store, the Hallmark website, their Hallmark ornaments, Gilmore Girls, and their Lukes coffee mugs. But the thing that's like really cool is there actually like has brown liquid. It's not a liquid, but filled with brown material so that it looks like cock.
Speaker 1: The Tara to you cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now we're going to talk about you get you said. It's a Hallmark, Amazon, Walmart, you can get them a very cute Okay. So now this is from these are like these were expensive, So a lot of this stuff is very affordable. I'm not gonna lie. The Stony Clover collab with Gilmore is expensive but worth it. Some of it is sold out. You might be able to find it on like other sites poschmark eBay, et cetera.
Speaker 4: It is so scary.
Speaker 2: It's like makeup bags, travel bags, and there's all kinds of different ones, like the Childen ones are sort of blue, and I don't I think it's sold out.
Speaker 5: But they did it a year ago and then they did it come back, and there used to be sweaters and stuff as well.
Speaker 2: I know that. I know. I tried to get those. They saw so fast. They have like all the things from the town. The Luke, the kind of like a makeup bag, like whatever you'd want to put in there with Luke all over you guys got a design. Which one you want? And then there's a mass cole back. Do you want that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: This is yours? No? No, no, you take it. Tar wants that bag? Which of these do you want?
Speaker 1: I actually like both, So you pick which one you like.
Speaker 2: And I'm holding two behind my back. Pick an arm, right, pick an arm you're left. I got the lip okay, so great stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, Tara with the come up, I just want to know what to do with, like where to put.
Speaker 2: It to day ate. So I thought this was amazing, and I do think I found this on Amazon, but it might have been on Walmart. Also, everything's either Amazon or Walmart. This is a light Oh my god, how cute.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I did remember to put the batteries in this. So this is a light up Stars Hollow founded in seventeen seventy nine sign and this one I am stealing because I want this on my dad. Yeah, that's super cute. You get the batteries in and it's a little light. Is so cute. Where is that from? I think I know it's from Walmart or Amazon. Everything's from Armazon, so then I don't know. Let's get this to Easton. Easton. You need to put your key on room nine at the dragon Fly and look at the back says peace quiet coffee you okay. Now, I'm not going the Piece de Resistance. So I wanted to get something from the Warner Brothers store that I could tell you guys about.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: I think this is one of the best items that they have. It is a Gilmore Girls blanket filled with all the symbols from Gilmore Girls, the Burger, Stars, Hollow sign, chilting, Dragonfly, everything. The thing that is amazing about this blanket and why it's worth the money. It's fur. On the other side, you know that it's so cozy and amazing.
Speaker 1: I know those comfies, do you know what I'm talking about that with.
Speaker 2: This, Yes they do. It's a very cute blank. Yeah, this is very very cute.
Speaker 1: There's some other things that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some of the things I didn't bring here today, So yeah, Danielle go through some of the things.
Speaker 4: There is a Gilmore Girl's Official kick Book, cookbook and aprons which.
Speaker 2: Gets stock to the authors and they're amazing and it's a great gift. Luke's plaid shirt from Walmart is really good, you guys. I'm telling you the Walmart clothes, like we are not paid by them. We love them, but this stuff is actually cool, Like the jacket is so cool and the plaid is so cool.
Speaker 4: Everything from the commercial, I mean, Luke's hat, lorealized purse, Luke's got's a great ye smug all that is at Walmart, which is amazing. We we love them, guys, gave us the reunion.
Speaker 2: We needed this this year more than any If you have a Gilmore fan, you can get them great stuff that's not junk. It's not junk. The ornaments are amazing, the clothes are amazing, the like collapse and merch are amazing.
Speaker 4: So this year we missed the mark by not doing the Elephant Gifts exchange. We're doing that next year for sure. That's super fun.
Speaker 2: So happy holidays Gilmore style, right, yeah, is this a gilmor Girls Gazette? Do we need to do our? And that's the news is this is this is a special edition of the Gilmore Girls Gazette Shopping Edition And that's the news.
Speaker 1: And that's the news.
Speaker 3: My hey, everybody, and don't forget follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 4: Eh