Speaker 1: What's up for those? And welcome into Leading Off. I am Chris Welsh. That is Casey Bubba, and we are brought to you by Prize Picks promo code leading Off one match equals free money for you going to it today. We're gonna Prize Picks here in just a little bit. There are lots of things to talk about. The one week countdown has officially begun, Bubba. Cars were exploding in your world over here. Chaos is happening over there. How are we doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I think a literal car blew up in front of you.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, So let's just take the positives in this one. I can only go up from here. It's been a wild morning. But we're gonna talk some baseball. We're gonna get headed of the weekend. We're gonna have some fun and see what we can do for the listeners.
Speaker 1: I almost did the gravest of grave thing I could ever have done. So if people you know follow me on Twitter, you'll see I always tweet out like two minutes before the show is live. I tweet out the link and it's like, hey, come hang out and watch this blah blah blah. While we're in our little pre video. I'm kind of racing a little bit today.
Speaker 2: I had pasted.
Speaker 1: The stream yard join link on the thing and I and I hit send, but I can undo, and I was like, oh my god, we're gonna have forty people that are be trying to get in here.
Speaker 2: Eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the one time the Twitter thing really paid off because I could undo it because I pasted the come and join us on the show link instead of here's where you can watch link, which would have been one. It would have been brutal. Have you got fantasy questions for this final week? Pop them in the chat. I will get to them a little bit later. We've got a little bit of a Welsh and Corman carroll. Where are we?
Speaker 2: Where are we at?
Speaker 1: We get a Friday edition. We do have a Friday edition. We've got Homer calls, We've got bets. Bets were okay last show. I think I was two for three. The one that I was most confident about Sanga. The others are really good. So we'll get to all of those. But first we're gonna talk about the big call up, which I gotta be honest with you, At every moment of this season, I've been like I thought we were done. I thought we were done here here.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: With about ten days left in the season, the Raiser calling up top prospect junior cam and Aro from Double A to three twenty four average almost a four hundred OVP, almost a six hundred slug, thirty one homers between Double A and High A. Cameron Aro is uniquely an amazing prospect. He is in the elite, elite class. The Jackson Holidays, the Jackson Churios, and I had tweeted like, I'm actually shocked that Churio wasn't the guy that beat them there. We know that there's obviously some need in that shortstop middle infield. With the rays and everything that's going on, I just didn't quite think that this was gonna be the thing that was going to go on. But Cameron Arow has got an absolutely beautiful swing. He has superstar potential. Been playing a lot of third base recently in the minors, so that's another thing to pay attention to. But he's going to get a ten day trial run with the major league team here, probably gonna hit a little bit lower in the lineup, but this is you know, top of top's type of prospects. So a lot of you have messaged me about like the leagues you play in where you can, you know, grab a guy and keep him into the next year, and you guys will like be like, should I keep Jackson Holl Like? Those are the type of prospects that are out there. Kem and Arroo's one of those guys. And this is even furthermore reason that they're showing for next season, He's probably going to be vying for either starting third base or starting shortstop spot. He also will not be going to the Fall League. So Kem and Aro's up with one week to go, are you like, is there a level of speculation? We kind of seen how these prospects have gone. It's been okay, you know, some of the guys after a little bit, get going. Jason had a really hot start. Is cam and Arow's somebody you're looking for in desperation?
Speaker 2: Uh? For myself? No, Only for the reason is the Rays want to play five games next week their point, and everyone plays six. Like there's like two teams that can play five, most play six, four teams play seven, something along those lines. So the five games really hampers things, especially say he only plays four, the five. After that point, it's just limiting your upside for the final week of the season. I'm excited to see he's doing. It's a good move for the Rays. It also signals, you know, Brandon lou thought the ball off his knee on Thursday night and looked horrible. He could be missing some time. Luke Rayley is a mess with his shoulder. He felt numbness, couldn't feel his fingers after a swing on Wednesday. So Kevin Arrow should play for sure. I'm just not sure how much. So I'm looking forward to seeing it. And it's a good move for the Rays because they can use the loophole if an injury takes place, he can join the postseason roster. So if they like what they see or whatever, he's leasing to get some reps at the big league level, getting ready for the postseason. And that's why I want to ask you, why isn't Jackson Surio up with the Brewers for that same reason, because you know, Yellow's his back issue. On others, that seems like another kind of loophole guy that they need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think it's organization philosophy that's involved in here. I wonder I wonder if there's a possibility that the team feels he's still not ready in some capacity and they want to manipulate. You know, it seemed like the Brewers maybe they might not quite value this extra pick stuff with They've got a lot of young guys. You know you're gonna have next year, Garrett Mitchell or yeah, Garrett Mitchell, you got south Freelick, you've got Weimer, But you've got all these guys in the outfield that maybe they don't think he's assured the roster, so they want to manipulate a little bit. Where it's now, I've been thinking about this raised situation. You brought up something. I think that's interesting because multiple people are like, oh, hey, you know, he could play for the playoffs, and it's like, well, no, they can't because he wasn't up by September first, unless the entry. But I kind of been thinking, maybe you don't bring him up at all unless you know you're going to play this minute, this injury card.
Speaker 2: Maybe the l I'm saying, like, when he saw you got called up, that's the only reason why I feel like you call him up. Otherwise, why why isn't a Rando personale that've been doing it all season.
Speaker 1: With yeah, you've got a million guys, You've also like you've got only ten days just to get the tiny taste. I'm not really sure that would have been the play. Honestly. I thought the play for him would have been, you know, going to the Arizona Fall League or even just playing pretty like heavy Dominican Winter League stuff for more at bats. So the only play to me is that they are going to long term injury and it's like allow is completely off the roster or something like that, and then they'll get to use that injury card. That would be the play. That'll be interesting because we've seen the Rays do this. Remember he who shall not be named anymore made his major league debut in the playoffs for the Rays, so this wouldn't be really uncommon. And I am now leaning off of the initial thing that Kevin Arrow might be going for the playoffs and might build the magic, the majesty, the you know, the everything that that hold the I'm trying to think of the word.
Speaker 2: It can it can give a taste like a boost to a team that's a long, long season. Bring this youth movement in here, and he's a little jolt basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the stick. Yeah, it's like the stigma. Just the legend of Caminaro, that's kind of more what I'm trying to say, like the legend of him as he shall not be named, kind of did that in those playoffs. Cannara has the opportunity to do that here. So maybe it's something to pay attention to, you know, if you're trying to get some more power. I don't think speed is in the cards. He's stole five bases across two levels. I will say, cut his strikeout percentage from high A to double A, from twenty five to seventeen percent this year, upped his walk percentage as well, and has been an elite home run.
Speaker 2: Hitter with thirty plus.
Speaker 1: Like this is a real deal guy with now that I'm thinking about it, with how teams have used prospects, I would not be shocked if we saw him hitting like three for the team, and that would be really telling. So pay attention to it. Definitely a guy in your guys is weird keeper leagues where you can pick up these players that you would want going into to next year. But that has to be the last of the big big rookie lookie prospect call ups.
Speaker 2: We said, though we keep thinking that, and here they keep coming. It's ridiculous. Well, the crazy one would be like.
Speaker 1: One of what I don't want to say, Gunner, but like you know, one of the middle infielders where the Orioles goes down and then it's like Jackson holidays up with a week left and they're trying to manipulate the same thing. But they didn't get a whole pa thing. A couple of really interesting pitching performances. We've talked a ton about streamers over the last couple of weeks. Well, yesterday Emmett she And career high nine strikeouts allowed one run, only went four and two thirds though, so it wasn't in the decision against the Giants. She And ending out strong is a really important thing because he has all the potential to start next year and be a starter in that Dodger's rotation. With all the chaos that's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been an overall to me, lackluster, disappointing seas, don't know how you want to phrase it. For she And with all the expectations, you know, went back to the miners, he's pitching out of the bullpen, That was his fourth appearance since coming back on September second, the longest he's gone in the game so far. He's looked much better, So I'll give him that much. Like you said, finish the season song could be good because this Dodgers team is struggling for pitching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my worry about him next year a little bit is going to be how deep they're going to allow him to go. But you can spend a whole off season doing that. You can work it out and figure it out. It doesn't have to be a big deal.
Speaker 2: Might have a fall league where he could stretch himself out somewhere, just saying, but.
Speaker 1: Well, he did it last year. Actually, he was here last year and he was shine.
Speaker 2: I paid attention. He's shine.
Speaker 1: He was one of the best pitchers that was out in the years that a foll league last year and that kind of push. That's why it's always interesting to pay attention to Tarik's scooble season high ten strikeouts over seven innings against the A's. The A's are always gifting us these magical performances, and Treek Scuble is adding to his legend. That's even the word I was looking for even more with Junior Kimenhara. The legend of Treek Scuble continues to grow. He has been dominant and then the other one to throw out is Resulson held the Dodgers to one run over six innings five strikeouts in a win on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: He has been crazy. Treek and Reese.
Speaker 1: Are not the same in that, like you've got the different type of streaming options out there, but like Treke is not a streaming option. But you know, you look at these performances of these pictures, We're getting a lot of payoff. Gets me a little bit nervous about today because there's a couple of those big pictures that have been growing. Cole Reagan's is that version of Tarik's. Schooble and Gibson Long is that version of what Reese has been. And I really hope it's a continued payoff here. But you know, Terike is probably top thirty five next year, top thirty. Maybe I'm being conservative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been. Actually I had this conversation on the show last night where he was in the middle of pitching when we were talking and he just keeps dealing. I saw a staff this morning, Spencer Strider for pictures with a minimum of seventy seventy innings pitched. Spencer Strider thirty percent, Kadawalk Terry Schooble is second at twenty seven point seven percent. He's been great since coming off the il. This is everything we all hoped he'd be. He's working as well. I feel like in the top thirty fantasy starting pitcher. Honestly, it's the innings concerned, and I don't know how it's because coming off the injury, he's getting a good chunk of innings this year, which you're gonna help. I think he'll be at least one fifty next year barring barring health. And if he can get one fifty of this, my goodness, top thirty for sure, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a really really popular pick. Like he's gonna be one of those guys, very very popular for people to try to round out their rotations.
Speaker 2: But don't sleep on Reese. I like the Reese cob and I'm promoting him for a streamer for quite some time. He's been a quality start machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Reese is pretty good throughout. I actually think his two start next week is probably uh Frank Stanple and I were going through this. His two start is one of the better two starts. Next week, I think it's Ryan Peppio theoretically might have a lineup for it. Reese has it, and he's near the top, and we're kind of going through some of those streaming options. Gibson Long I think is Lyning and well, no, now.
Speaker 2: He's off it because he's gone today. Yeah, Reese and Pepio, and.
Speaker 1: I'm forgetting somebody that I was yapping out.
Speaker 2: There's there's one that's not like Howser's one, Blackburn's one. They're not like you lead off. Michael King is your other one? Michael King? That was my guy, That was my guy, that was how we were.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get there. My brain is not working today. Michael King's my number one. Next week it doesn't matter for anybody. Michael King won.
Speaker 2: And it's two really good matchups too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Reese has the best, even better matchups. But of the two, if if Pepio were to go two starts, yeah, I'm still Pepio number two on this, they would go King, Pepio and then Reese. The brank had pepiot number one. It sounds like you agree with me.
Speaker 2: Though I agree with you. Even though the Colorado started, we don't worry about Colorado anymore. He finishes against the Giants team that who knows. They has called up a kid Fitzgerald, who played well on Tyler, but like we're at that point of the season for the Giants right now where he wasn't even on the radar for a long time.
Speaker 1: They designated Paul de Young. They're just like the hell out of here.
Speaker 2: Bret Crawford finished his career on the aisle. It's just a whole thing in San Francisco. But yeah, no, I noticed that with the two starts last night. This schedule, we did a big blood in the Bloom final week breakdown of every possible thing you can think of pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those are what I'd be looking at. And Jacob said, here, it's Kansas City and Pittsburgh and then he's a percent right option. It's like the best. So those would be your top three. I guess we're just jumping into that for a second. Here we're gonna talk a little bit more about the weekend streamers. But if you're looking for next week, those are your top three targets. Pepio is the dangerous one because he might not line up. I'd also say to everybody, everything is moving, like we did this on Monday and Gibson Long was supposed to pitch on Thursday. Hendricks like they're moving rotations so guys could move out of two starts. The good thing about those players is they've been so dominant. You just take that start that you're going to get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's and there's like so many that might not even go a full start their second start, Like some teams like the Twins are going to be locked up. Philly's probably locked up, so the Mayta like Nola starts on Sunday's finally even happened. There's just six so many things along those lines, like Gosman's supposed to have a two start, but Toronto might have a playing game for the wild Cards. They might move Gospen from Sunday to that playing game. Like you gotta look at those kind of scenarios where you might want these guys. Is that we're talking about streaming because they should be pitching no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah say, bo is listening to all my shows because I I couldn't stop saying, you know how that happens sometimes, Like sometimes my brain just doesn't work, which is happening today, Bye with you. But like you get something in your head and you're talking, like in podcasting, especially with doing this type of stuff like it's it's there's a difficulty in like having stats and having the process of where you're going, how you're especially when you're hosting, when you're leading the show, so you've got like these multiple paths that you're trying to get into the same direction and some and if something gets locked in your brain, you're done for And for whatever reason, Michael Young kept being locked in my brain. So like I'm talking with Frank on CBS, I said Michael on like three times. I think I did it on on it TL before. I just could not stop saying it. So now that you've done that, I'm probably screwed. So let's not talk.
Speaker 2: About I did it, Michael King. Like one of my horrible ones is Logan Web say Brandon Web all the time.
Speaker 1: Mmm, God, I love Brandon Webb.
Speaker 2: I love I would not even think about it, and I'll get like a message on Twitter after someone listens to the show and I'm like, oh my bad, Like Loop said, did that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of pitching, Sandy al Contra. He had a rehab start. We thought he might be like Tommy John at that point.
Speaker 2: Felt good.
Speaker 1: Four scoreless innings on Thursday in a minor league rehab start in Triple A, which is so great because the Marlins are obviously and like they're in the tight, tight race with the Cubs and the Diamondbacks. Here, I think we're gonna see Sandy next week, and I I'm.
Speaker 2: Shocked at that.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most shocking things. There's a real possibility, real possibility in some of your redraft leagues that he might have been cut because people are like, oh, he's done for the year, and it's a must. He is one of those musts. Even though things have been weird, it's still a must scenario if he were to come back out so interesting, weird, also dangerous, feels a little bit uh.
Speaker 2: A dangerous, very dangerous before shut out as the four k's and the forty percent right looked pretty promising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's that's sane. I mean, Sandy and Triple A is not fair. It's just Sandy in the majors has been.
Speaker 2: Jackson Marty got a hit off of them though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he might be good for the majors sometime the other Only little note here Matt Olsen two for six, fifty third home run of the season against the Nationals. He keeps going the gift that keeps on giving my friends on the streaming options, I want to throw these out to you I gave. I've got a couple Saturday and a couple Sunday. I want to see if you sign off on them. These are just the most viable options, whether they're good or not, on Saturday if you guys are looking to stream this weekend, because now we've already given these streamers for next week. Jordan Wicks is going up against Colorado, but it's not in Colorado, and JP France has been moved to Saturday. It looks like against Houston. Can you get down against Houston? He's on Houston or against Kansas City. I think it's still Kansas City. Yeah, he is like Houston, Which, if any would you get down with in desperation of pitching needs for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Wicks for sure. I'll take Wicks all day. I've been a huge Wicks fan we talked about on the show. With that heavy change up, limits to strike out from time to time, but I'll think Wicks in that one for.
Speaker 1: Sure, one hundred percent agree. I actually think that might be the best of the weekend, so I would try to.
Speaker 2: Get I like his teammate on Sunday you've written.
Speaker 1: Down okay, and then on Sunday we've got hier Sad who's going up against Colorado. Edward Cabrera has a start against Milwaukee. So you like Assad more than Wish, just for the strike out upside.
Speaker 2: I saw over his last few starts has been a strikeout machine, actually, so I'll take I'll take the upside there in that one. But both I think they're both great pickups. I think.
Speaker 1: I know I've said this a lot and has annoying so apologies if you don't like my terminology, but if you're hugging your ratios, I think Wicks is a guy, and if you're chasing strikeouts, you go with Soad.
Speaker 2: The Cubs pictures.
Speaker 1: Are the best way. Cabrera is fun, but he's very volatile against he.
Speaker 2: Can blow your whip up in a moment's notice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think he will, so you'd have to be really chasing strikeouts. And I think Asad is just a better option and probably more and.
Speaker 2: The Cubs have a better chance for a win too if you need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more viable. Anyways, all right, let's look at some listener questions. You guys have really pumped it out here, Lee said, points league next week. I need to sit one burns at Saint Louis, Clevey versus San Diego, Garrett versus the Mets, and Pittsburgh, Mayeta versus Oakland, Colorado, Kirby versus Houston, Texas, Google versus Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Who do you sit out of those six?
Speaker 1: So there's a couple of two starters in there.
Speaker 2: I don't think Mada two starts. By the way, I already said that. Oh that's tricky. I guess I sit.
Speaker 1: I was gonna I was gonna say Clevenger two. I just don't know, like the second start of Garrett's fun but the Mets early on might not be great.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, Garrett's pitching really well right now?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, my gut said Clevenger, and I think you said Clevenger.
Speaker 2: So one start with Clevenger. It's either that or my my head versus Oakland's awesome, because I don't think he makes the Colorado start.
Speaker 1: Okay, Should I stream Crawford or Sears on Sunday, that is from.
Speaker 2: Our am JP series against Detroit? I do JP series against Detroit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be the one, but go with Hobby or Asade.
Speaker 2: I look at the other options you hack to have available.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, is calling Jason Hayward for a final week league winner?
Speaker 2: Possibly talked about that on the last night's show, that the Dodgers get four at Colorado. Jason Hayward David Peralta would be phenomenal pickups to start your week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down with the Jason Hayward when he's continuously surprised, Matt said, why can I click it? Should I start Bryce Miller at Texas tonight?
Speaker 2: I'd say, yes, he's been that good lately. But I understand your trepidation.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't a points leg I'd have no issues. If my ratios are tight, maybe not. Yeah, if I got a good lead in pitching, I might avoid.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred. I completely agree with that.
Speaker 1: Laser and blazer and taser Josh Naylor or Nate Jones rest of season.
Speaker 2: Jones, Nate Jones get a full week in course.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, then Nate Jones whips OBP keeperly keep Vlad or Seeker. So I heard you're out on Vlad, That's what he says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm lied at this cost because people will still pay for like a second round Lad and I'm not there. So give me a secret. I'll take over lad skills early. I'll take it. You know.
Speaker 1: My deal with that is I think they're close. I have I mean, am I They're.
Speaker 2: Like really really close.
Speaker 1: I probably still lean BLAD, but I don't hate it either way.
Speaker 2: Like if it's just.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it either way. I wish I could give you more of like a dominant like, oh it is clearly this. I don't think it's clear Seecres that still got lots of injury issues. There's not a he doesn't have, like an advantage of stolen bases over Vlad.
Speaker 2: Glads picked it back up again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the injury, but you got an off season going into next year. I I lean flat. I lean flat on that one, but I'm fine either way.
Speaker 2: All right. Michael Michael impo Real Clicks asked the Royce Lewis thing, we won't know news before your Tovar decision. I hate to break it to you. I think we're supposed to get news today today, but he says his replacements Tovar. It starts at two twenty eastern. We probably won't get news until the Beat reporters get to the stadium and they talk to the manager, which will probably be after that.
Speaker 1: What is that just a lineup lock for today?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's daily, He doesn't say, I don't know if it's daily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, it's probably a weekend one. I would go with Tovar.
Speaker 2: You gotta go Tovar. You gotta do a safe thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mess around with it.
Speaker 2: I would go with Tovar.
Speaker 1: You guys like any waiver streamers for tomorrow? Lozardo versus Lozaro France. Well, you talked about Wicks, Kintana, Budo cutter Assad, we talked about a sad.
Speaker 2: I like Budo's matchup. He's been actually really good.
Speaker 1: What about Lozardo?
Speaker 2: Lozardo's outstanding for the ceiling, but no, he can blow you up. I'll also mention Kintana. You keep mentioning ratios with Wicks. Kintana has been a quality start machine those drikeouts, but he's been awesome when it comes to ratios.
Speaker 1: And then the answer is, yes, you should pick up Sarah Gibson long today.
Speaker 2: Yes you can't get it right. You can get it right if you pick him up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you absolutely can. So all right, there you go.
Speaker 2: Those are some good questions here.
Speaker 1: We'll see, as we're kind of going if we can answer a few more here.
Speaker 2: All right, here is a.
Speaker 1: Hint for where we're Welsh and Corbin Carrol Disappointment, disappointing, Disappointment and disappointing are the guesses for where we are. You guys can take a guess at where that is. We'll do that here in just a tiny bit. I was going to do some MLB race, like you know where the wild card and stuff is, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to. We'll look at it next so that much. Yeah, well look at it. One thing we've covered on last night's show. There are eight teams of the thirty teams that are going to be battling next week between the National and the America League. It's gonna be wild. It's gonna be really really close. So where Seattle controls their own fate. Their next ten games are between the play Texas or Houston. The two teams are battling. Yeah, so probably like Monday.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll do a little peek in every show next week as far as where everythings are at on the injury front. According to sport Sports nets Ben Nicholson Smith, Alec Manolo received multiple injections in his pitching arm in recent weeks and shut down for the season. So chaos of him just being pulling a Matt Harvey and sitting in this hotel room, you know, eating Ben and Jerry's and not coming out because of Adrian Alma Probably not Adria Lima, but that was Matt Harvey. He was just getting shot up in his arm. And there's a bunch of issues. So that's the thing with Alec Manoa. Max Freed on the IL with lingering finger injury, which is not good, and Wilson Cantras on the IL with a wrist injury. So no point. Oh across the board there three up and three down. Ozzie Albi's went four for six yesterday with a homer and four RBIs your number one second basement. That's not Ni Mooki bets who does qualify now? Lind Door two for four with two stolen bases, trying to push maybe a little late push for a thirty thirty season, and I literally put the stats. I didn't put the person's name. I believe this is Zach Efflin. I think it's Zach Eflin. Five innings, ten strikeouts. I just put the stats. That's funny. On the three down, Jake Irving went two and two thirds, gave up five earned runs, Marcelo Zuna oh for five with four k's, and Logan O Happy oh for four with four strikeouts. Not great, but that's a catcher position for you. What is great is Prize Picks promo code leading off, get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. Pick all of the great options, strikeout combos, you get hitter combos. You can do the unders, the overs. They've got really unique choices across the board. We personally love doing the fantasy scores on pitchers and hitters. There's a hit run RBI. There's lots of options over at Prize Picks, So use that promo code, get some free money. Start playing today, Bubba, how are you constructing some Prize picks today?
Speaker 2: We're doing some combos on a Friday. Take us to the weekend. Cole Reagan's frame Ravaldez over eleven and a half strikeouts. These two faced off last week and they combined for I believe thirteen strikeouts. I like that upside there, Waldachuck Gibson Long over ten and a half. K's Gipson Long might get that on his own, and Waldachuck's actually been a strikeout guy, so I like that as well. And then Cabrian Hayes over one and a half total basis in Great American Small Part. First the struggling Andrew Abbott.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like those. I like I like to do the combo meals, though I'm disappointed in is. If you're gonna do a real combo meal, you gotta do all three of combos, you gotta take your other one off and just go the full combo.
Speaker 2: You think you think a guy of my stature would understand that?
Speaker 1: And I just totally I will say number I don't know why because they're actually not that good. The number one road trip snack I go to every single time are combos. I don't eat combos in my entire life. I don't eat them any other place in my life, but anytime I'm driving somewhere two hours or more for some reason I look at them and I'm like, those look really good. Then I eat seven of them and I'm like, these are gross.
Speaker 2: These are myry I've heard of. That's like when you say you're on your road trip, you stop like a truck stop to grab some stuff out of nowhere. I'll get like a bag of the Guardettos, which I would never buy anywhere else. It's got like it's like a it's like a bar pack. It's got pretzels and little like oh yeah yeah. And then the same thing. I'll eat like four of them and I'm like it should have got like chili chiese free or something.
Speaker 1: Also, if you get the wrong combos, they stink, Like my wife complains every time. She's like, these smell like crap. They just stink, And I'm always great, yeah, exactly, throw them out.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: But just speaking of combos, the number one wrote, I need to break that trend though, because they're gross and they're not that good. But these are good over on price picks, So combo it out today the betting market. So what are you doing on the oh my price picks?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you if you guys care, if you want to hear Corby and Carroll's score going eight, and I'm going with a couple of strikeout overs, Gibson long at five and a half and cold Reagan's.
Speaker 2: At five and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, really, if I was being really fun, I would have just picked another strikeout over and then I could have gone all strikeouts. But it's Gibson long Reagans over Corbyn Carroll fantasy points eight over. As the Diamondbacks continue to roll betting, what have we got on the bets.
Speaker 2: I'm stick with Brian A's get over one and a half total bases at plus one hundred Corbyn Carroll. This is great because you like the fantasy points. I like over one and a half total bases. Was plus one one thirty five That got my attention going up against Luke Weaver in New York and then yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to interrupt. Well now I'll talk about it here in a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, go ahead, keep going. Yeah, you're long over five and a half K's at minus one twenty, so you had one price picks. I got him on the betting side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might even go and look and try to combo Reagan's and Gibson long on strikeouts today and just do a little strikeout parlay. But okay, so going over to the bets, my top bet number one, at least number one was the Diamondbacks Yankees over at four and a half, and it's plus money, and that's what I was going with because I don't understand it. The total line at least last night was eight and a half. Luke Weaver stinks, he's gone Brandon. Brandon fought I like, I love he gives up all the homers. This could be a weird matchup and it could be one to two and one of.
Speaker 2: Those games you just look at in the hashtag because baseball.
Speaker 1: But if you if you are going to piece together, you know the puzzle of baseball, especially in betting, and go okay, well, one of the worst flag ball pitchers in baseball is in New York going up against another trash pitcher in Luke Weaver on a hot Diamondbacks team that's trying to win games. I am taking you can take three and a half over and I think you can get it around minus like one fifty. But it was even money at four and a half. So I'm taking the Diamondbacks and the Yankees over through the first five through first five innings if you want, if you don't want to get screwed, you can play the whole game. I'd be fine with the whole game, but I really like the first five going up against those two pitchers. I've also got the Boston Red Sox just taking the run line here minus one and a half through the entire game, and that's almost even money, at least when I saw it. And then my unique one is Kansas City Houston through the first three innings under two and a half runs. I actually hit this last show that first three. This one is Cole Reagan's and frambur So. It's essentially going through the first part of the lineup, so first three innings under two and a half runs minus one twenty kind of like that.
Speaker 2: DFS.
Speaker 1: What are we doing on DFS today?
Speaker 2: GFS, we got an eleven game slate starting at seven oh five p meter. It's a fun one. Some decent pitching, but a lot of great hitting pitching side. Pablo Lopez your highest priced guy at ten to seven versus the Angels. That's a great strikeout upside one. Chris Sale in a big one at ninety two hundred bucks versus the Chicago White Sox seal ten k's with like I think it was six or seven shut innings this last time. The White Sox are trash and then you got Sawyer Gibson long is only seven point seven k against Oakland. You know what to do Stacks Atlanta versus Patrick Corban, San Diego versus Dakota Hudson. I always feel like when I see the coda Hudson and Luke Weaver at the same person Spider Man Gift, but you got sandygovers Hudson, Boston vers Tuki, and then Arizona versus Weaver. If you want to go to the flip side of attack, Brendan fought with the garbage Yankees. Knock yourself out. But those are something that I like there and some value pieces. Kyle Farmer's playing for Royce Lewis or playing third base, He's two point eight K in a good matchup versus call it for the Angels and then they're garbage bullpen. Mark Vientto's continues to crush, hitting almost three hundred over since in the month of September with five homers. He's two point seven K. Then Aaron Hicks. If you want to go in on Shane Biaber with some Baltimore Orioles, is only two point five k.
Speaker 1: What's Kevin Arrow? Probably two right.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if he's on a slay. I'll check while you talk. DK has a horrible job of keeping call ups available for the one they get until the next day. But let me check. While you do that, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To see if he's out there. Where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carrol. There's only a couple only a couple more shows where we can travel. As a matter of fact, I'm probably only going to do one next week, so this might be the second to last travel for Welsh and Corbyn Carroll. But I feel like you want to tell me if he's on there or not.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to go double check because Tampa Bay is not on the main slate.
Speaker 1: That's what it is, Okay, So that's yeah, So don't worry about it. Then, don't even worry about it then so we can look at him another time. But there's only really going to be one more we're going to do Today's guests Disappointing or disappointment, that's where it is. I'm always dancing to the music.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dun d makes you want to go back and watch Where in the World Is carbon San Diego as a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I should have got the music. What really would have been good? But if we had the parody song person that could have done a Where in the World Is? But then John Welsh and Corman Carrol, that would have been a really good one. I had some really funny guesses in here. I said disappointment. Frederick said Washington d C.
Speaker 2: There was one.
Speaker 1: Carly said cowboys practice.
Speaker 2: That was a guest.
Speaker 1: That's a very good one. Sabo said, no bedroom jokes.
Speaker 2: That's funny too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tricks on you. You got to be in the bedroom to be disappointing.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I thought there's another one multiple New York Giants, And that was a really good guess by a lot of you because obviously he's a forty nine er fan. It was a great night last night. It was a very great night. But I hate to inform you you're all incorrect, but I kind of feel like you might know. So I'm gonna not have you go to a guest so you can put it in the chat if you want real quick because I want to say, you don't have a guess I.
Speaker 2: Don't, cause this can go a million different ways. So I'm just gonna wait and hear it because I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Speaker 1: Face all right, Well, Welsch and carn Carroll, Yeah, are begrudgingly going to the Arizona Fall League. Yes, the Arizona Fall League rosters were released and they stink. They are not good if you're a prospect person like I am. There's a lot of fun stuff in there. There's a lot of fun prospects to see, but overall, the rosters stink. The Arizona fallagu put a tweet out, oh hey, everybody, remember all these great prospects we've seen, like Julio Rodriguez and Ronald Acunya. Lol. There's nothing remotely close to that in this year's falling. There's actually like a two of the six teams that might be unwatchable at that point there are we are devoid of stars. Unfortunately, we were here because we're here for the Arizona Fall League, and it's it's something I've been kind of setting up that I thought this was going to happen based on the amount of players I heard that were declining because players are now getting paid year round, which is good for them, but it's bad for the Arizona Fall League. The rosters were officially announced today. There are some dec the when I'm gonna headline, here are some of the good players, but they're the only good like the only like names you're gonna know. So if you were to come to the Arizona Fall League, Harry Ford, probably one of the biggest names, is going to be in the Arizona Fall League. Ricky Tiedeman is official. Love that one for the Blue Jays, Colson Montgomery with the White Sox, Carson Williams, Kyle man Zardo. You've got a couple stat Minor League guys, Abba melech Ortiz who is one of the leaders in home runs and the Miners. I love seeing him. Victor Scott stole over ninety bases in the Miners.
Speaker 2: He's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Cooper Jerpy, Kevin Parratta, Robert Hassel is coming. And then when I tell I know that sounded like a lot that I gave you. Remember this is over six teams. It is nothing remotely close to what any and I've been going to the Fall League or aggressive like hard hardcore. I've been going for eight years and this is the worst set of prospects that have been out there. But again, it's not to say that there won't be really fun stuff because we get a lot of major league talent that comes out of the Arizona Fall League that is going to or a lot of talent that hits the majors. We had almost forty players from last year's Fall League hit the majors. I think that's going to look a lot less this year. But there's just a lot of relief pitchers. There are some fun names in there, but there is no Jackson Holliday. There is no Jackson Churio, and like they tweeted out, there's no Vlad, there's no Acuna. The top prospects in baseball are avoiding coming to the Arizona Fall League, and that is part of really not just the pay, but I think it is also part of what's happened with baseball and how prospects are being treated. Jackson Holliday, as I was kind of told, was a possibility, but he was. He had a long season. They were aggressive in how they pushed him all the way to tripa a and how teams are pushing prospects is ranging. The desire for these guys to go to the Arizona Fall League now and it ain't super great. The All Star game might still be great when you're here, Bubba. There's still be some fun names and like I said, there's gonna be pop ups, which that's one of the biggest keys of the Fall League.
Speaker 2: But woof, woof, not good, not good at all. So at least at least at f pads will have a great time at the local bar next to Masave Stadium. It'll be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, like the Fall Stars game will be fun.
Speaker 2: The Derby will be awesome. The Derby was great last year. I'm looking forward to get this.
Speaker 1: Mel coorties is I'm gon call it right now. He's going to win the homer in Derby and he'll be in it this year. Chase the Latters and other Again, there are some names I don't want to make it out there, like Peoria. I was explaining. The Puria team is like the best, but it would be like a middle pack team of any normal Arizona Fall League. It's better than it was last year, but there's you know, there's a couple teams that are going to be pretty hard to watch. Kevin o'contra is a couple others. There's a lot of good players, there are no superstars, which this league every year does produce a superstar two and it doesn't look like they're there. So we went to the Arizona Fall League and all we.
Speaker 2: Got was this T shirt.
Speaker 1: So that's what we did was home run calls.
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Who are you doing?
Speaker 2: For the weekend? So since the weekend, I'm going Cubbies because they get that wonderful Rockies matchup in Wrigley. I'm going Christopher Morell, let's have some fun this week and I see at least two home runs coming this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge. I'm gonna go with Aaron Judge against my Diamondbacks here. Hopefully it doesn't pay off too much. But you know what, No, screw that. I'm going Corman Carroll. We're going with Corman Carroll for the weekend. I'm not I'm not vying for anything in the home run contest anymore. I'm a big fat loser in it.
Speaker 2: I can now everybody, the truth has come out.
Speaker 1: I can't do a big fat loser because I am no Blue Harvester. Here's the big board. Blue Harvester has a five home run lead going into the second to final weekend. JJ Tator's fifty five Razor ramone fifty four Wonky is still up there at forty eight. I think I'm at forty four. I've kind of just stalled out, so hopefully they can get to like forty five.
Speaker 2: But that is the big board.
Speaker 1: Those are where the homers are, and that, my friends, is everything. I hope you guys have a great weekend. I mean, I know it's playoff run. There's a whole bunch going down, but we're gonna be here for you for the final week of Leading Off next week Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Bubba and I hoping to try to cry Joe Piezap away from football for one show to get him over here. But it's fine a week man.
Speaker 2: So I love you all.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad to have hung with you all season, and I'm excited to do it again next year. But have a great weekend, lock down those championships, and we will talk to you next.
Speaker 2: Week right here on Leading Off.
Speaker 1: He's friends. Goodbye, col