Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped Danielle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So Leah is in college and has a very protective father, so it's driving her crazy. So she wants to mess with him a little. So I'm calling from the hotel room that she booked for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: See what happens to Danielle's phone tap?
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, I I am looking for Leah Missmyeron.
Speaker 2: Please, she's not here right now. Who's this?
Speaker 1: This is Leslie. I'm calling from a I wanted to let her know that she put a credit card down for Friday night and the credit card didn't go through. I wanted a new credit card number in order to keep the reservation for her.
Speaker 2: Where are you at?
Speaker 1: Ay, I'll have the hotel.
Speaker 2: She's not even old enough to have a reservation. I don't understand this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for two people on Friday night, non smoking, king size bed.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: First of all, she's not even old enough to bran a hotel room.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm just letting her know that if she doesn't give me the proper credit card, then I'm going to have to let the room go.
Speaker 2: You can let the room go, I'm telling you right now. Okay.
Speaker 1: What the problem is is I already ordered for the champagne bathtub, and so I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To say bathtub. It's not happening. Not happening. First of all, she's a minor under my roof, and I am not giving her permission for this. That's number one. Number two. If she shows up and I go down there and I find she's there, I'm bringing the cops in. You're all going to jail. Cancel the reservation.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Will you do me a favor and just discuss that with her and have her get.
Speaker 2: Back to this because either way your discussion, cancel it.
Speaker 1: Okay, But sir, we need to speak with her regardless, because I know you don't.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I do. I need to speak She's not even legal. Excuse me, sorry, not happening. You try to charge the card, I'm going to call a credit card company and have it canceled. I'm the one who pays for that card. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Did you hear him?
Speaker 3: Yes? He's insane.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. All right, So here's what we're gonna do. You know, he's gonna try to call you, and then when he tries to call you, we'll just miss the call and then we'll call him back.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Hello, Hello, Yeah, watching miss Mike call?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I want to know what's going on for Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm going to the movies and then I'll be home.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And where are you going to see this movie?
Speaker 3: I mean at the movie theater? Where else would I go to see the movie?
Speaker 2: Sure, you're not going to watch the movie.
Speaker 3: I'm in college. Why don't you let me finally grow up a little bit?
Speaker 2: Cut the boat? You want to be grown up? Okay? Fine, pay your credit card bills.
Speaker 3: I wish you would just like relax a little bit.
Speaker 2: I can't relax when I got a little liar living under my roof God.
Speaker 3: I told you I'm going to the movies. I've told you the time.
Speaker 2: Strike one, Where are you going to be on Friday?
Speaker 3: Hanging out with friends?
Speaker 2: Strike two? Tell me the truth? Where are you going to be on Friday the movies?
Speaker 3: Strike your Where do you think I'm going to be?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know. Maybe it's some hotel with somebody doing something.
Speaker 3: Fine, I booked a hotel room at a for Josh and I hold off.
Speaker 2: That is Josh.
Speaker 3: It's that guy that I've been seeing. I told you about him anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't even know this guy. Aren't you kidding me? You're using my money to go to a hotel me the guy I don't even know. Pig, I cannot believe you. I thought I raised you better than this. What is there?
Speaker 1: It's Danielle from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and your daughter is phone tapping you. Dad.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh, I cannot believe this that you need. You're really trying to kill me, aren't you. You're really trying to kill me, aren't you?
Speaker 1: You didn't really book a hostel.
Speaker 2: You guys, I can't believe you did this to me. You guys are my heroes.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted
Speaker 2: By all the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show