Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: H m hmmm.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Army Money Podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all know what you know what.
Speaker 2: He First of all, I don't want to thank you for letting me come here, but I think the champagne is great. But I think we need to go further. I think this is this is you know how to hit the bottle against the chip.
Speaker 1: You got the bottle right there to start right there. You want to Okay, you want to go van all day, you want to.
Speaker 3: Go You're ready to go there again because that's that's where it all started going bad.
Speaker 1: Niggas that don't know.
Speaker 2: But oh my god, I thought I heard the copture like outside just now. He said life changing, Ben Alien was life life changing. You know what it was about that house.
Speaker 1: But Nana yellow, Yeah, that's that's what I remember about that.
Speaker 4: As soon as you pull up, you see this yellow Bentley outside.
Speaker 2: And it was terrible for l A, the worst card because everybody knew everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing. You know.
Speaker 2: When I first got to l A, I drove down Beverly Hills and I saw Bjeon and I Bejeon s Bro that young used to be parked outside of Bejon and I have no money. I just man, when I get on, I'm getting that motherfucker. I'm like, yeah, how have you said? I'm gonna ye, I'm gonna get that ship. And the next thing you know, I got on and it was came up for sale. I said, I need that.
Speaker 4: So that's the one that used to sit on Rodeo, Dre sit Ond's everybody that party started and then and then it moved and it was on Melrow.
Speaker 2: He got something on Melrose that he's that he got as rich as fuck. No, but but I got the car when it had definitely depreciated.
Speaker 1: Fox. It wasn't it wasn't a bad time. Yeah yeah V and the money, I thank you. I should turn it in. Let's go back to bed. Mhm.
Speaker 3: I remember walking into a club men, walking into a club. It might have been the gate. Wow, walking into the gate, thank you, going there right now. And I'm walking in there's the gate, the walking in the gate, your nigga, yep. And when I'm walking in, I think, brother windows with me, walking in the walking in the gate, grab rest so my brother and I hear somebody say, hey, dank.
Speaker 1: I'm like who the fuck is you on my name? Dang? And I turn around and it's Jamie Fox. I'm like, y'all don't know each other. We don't know each other, don't know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, hey, what's something, Nick, I've been looking for you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, here's the thing. Lets let's go back.
Speaker 2: The way I was introduced to you is that somebody said somebody in your lane.
Speaker 1: Do I guess what?
Speaker 2: Because I was trying to sing and I said, this is this dude named Tank. Y'all sounds shimuck with me that, but I'm getting ready to go do Ali and the girl I'm dating at the time. We're flying to to aff so we stopped at the record store for all, y'all, I understand this is when you go buy records.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the record store.
Speaker 2: I say, hey, let's get some records so I could listen as we on this long ass fight.
Speaker 1: And I said, they told me by some motherfucking name Tank supposed to be in my lane. Let me go see.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to get my CDs and then I get to your fucking CD. And first of all, you got your shirt off.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's not like the first five albums.
Speaker 2: So your shirt is off and I look and immediately I looked at my girl to see if she saw because I'm definitely hiding this, I said, fucker.
Speaker 1: Then I pulled the shit out. I said, no, we're not gonna see that.
Speaker 2: So I got all my CDs and I put them on the table to buy, but I put you at the bottom.
Speaker 1: No disrespect. Well, we don't need to see all that.
Speaker 2: And this is a walkman days, right, So I didn't have no batteries. I said, damn, I gotta get batteries for my Walkman. So I go to get my Walkman and by the time I got back, my girl had slept with you.
Speaker 1: She basically mentally fucked you. Because when I get back, not only is.
Speaker 2: Your CD out, but it's on top and opened all the way up.
Speaker 1: She smoked a cigarette. I said, I said what, I just just look I God, damn it. So so it goes from that to being.
Speaker 2: On the plane flying for eighteen hours to get to Africa and listening to your music and I said wow.
Speaker 1: I said, wow, absolutely amazing. Never heard a voice the song You're freaking.
Speaker 2: I know, show freak. They told me.
Speaker 1: When I heard that I ship broke. We dropped the ball that should have been a single. Listen when I heard that.
Speaker 3: When I heard the record, right, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just the one who didn't brother Church, I'm like Church here.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. I heard your music. I said, man, why this do this? This is extremely talented. And I let me and my girl. We had we had the twin. I had the money, so we had the twin walk man, so we could both we hold in hand, like, go ahead, let's this motherfucker just get us in the move. You know, I ain't gonna take what we're doing on playing. Yeah, But when we landed, I felt compelled because I see all my African brothers and I didn't have a way to play your music out. I literally I would say, you have to hear this kid named Tank, and I would put it.
Speaker 1: I said, who is this tink? Because we was in most of the tink. Who is Tink?
Speaker 2: I said, you have to hear it? And I put it on the ears and you would see there as a oh, it is good, it is And they passed it around the whole damn near the whole village. And that's how much you impacted me and everybody know me, man.
Speaker 1: I think that we.
Speaker 2: All as artists grow when we see other artists there are that are exceptional. Because when you're coming up, your dream is singular to you.
Speaker 1: You are the most talented in the region of where you are. But when you get.
Speaker 2: Here, you see that, Wow, there's a lot of guys and girls that God has touched and have exceptional ability. So when I saw you, I freaked out because I was like, Wow, that's the dude that pretty much was the soundtrack of me doing Ali Me and my girl. We were just like I couldn't believe it. And then to go further, I was having a house party.
Speaker 1: Evan all and so.
Speaker 5: Much said take it, I said, and then over a who I said, that's not fair, sound like that, but but I but you know, I don't ever hate it.
Speaker 1: Was just like.
Speaker 2: I could not believe that your voice sounded like that, and that that you wrote like that, and then we went on to write you know, you know, fantastic.
Speaker 3: The the crazy parallel to that is as as you were yelling at me, screaming like, man, I've been looking for you. At that point, I was looking for a way out. Yeah, and I didn't you know, what I mean. For us to come together at that time was necessary because like I'm in your kitchen, you know what I'm saying. At at a few points after that saying I'm done. And that's what blew my mind, because Jay, you know, like this like our business. I'm just an artist. So I didn't really understand music business. Music business was treacherous.
Speaker 1: But when you said you.
Speaker 2: Was gonna leave the music business, I said, what the fuck are you saying? There's no way we can survive without having your voice in the music business.
Speaker 1: So you said, and I didn't, you know, don't I don't know what gang. I don't know the gangster. I don't know that. I didn't know this nigga was a gang. I didn't know he's the light skin gangs. At first, I look at his skin.
Speaker 2: I'm this motherfucker had six business Yeah, sixteen year old skin.
Speaker 1: Every time I see Jay Valentine, I just want to go come here and let me feel this. He has the greatest skin. But I didn't realize that music was that gangster.
Speaker 2: And you were like, basically without saying anything, it's like, you know, it was like other elements that was keeping you away from your dream and I said, Bro, no fucking way. I said, you stay in my house. I had a studio on the back of the crib. I said, you stay in my house and you do what you need to do to make sure that that light don't get put out, because if.
Speaker 1: It did, what would we be? Like, I mean, like, bro, think about this. Where would we be as a drink to that when we beat with our team? Wow, damn my girl? Keep you lost her? Love you keep the CD over here? You lost her she Keep the CD over here. I said. You got.
Speaker 4: The craziest thing about that, though, Fox, is that how many artists actually have that story right? That at some point all roads led to Jamie Fox? Which is very interesting. Man, This is from a from female to male artists that you have been just I don't even I don't even know what to call it, man, Like, yes, a god send for so many.
Speaker 1: Young and older artists right to just at some point that.
Speaker 4: Couch, that studio, that party, you know what I mean, and you just having a good time, right, But those parties, so many people have met each other, so many people have connected with each other, so many people have you know, have linked up through just you being like you know, what. I'm just here to have a good time on some old like southern Yeah, but you know what I mean, like in La which is it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good time for a reason though, because I feel like everybody want to come to a party. But I would have the I would have the every ableste I would have, I would have the weirdos, but I would also have the talent. Like Tank, when you walked in, the whole party went like this because we were like, damn, this dude does something that we can't do.
Speaker 1: This dude does something.
Speaker 2: Whenever you see someone who's talented that does something that you can't.
Speaker 1: Do, you go like ooh.
Speaker 2: And I would studying, So I would always say when it came to the artist, it's a way for me to stay refreshed.
Speaker 1: It's away from It's a way for me to stay inspired. But look at all of us, man at those on those days.
Speaker 2: I remember John B was playing the pan at a party while Mystical was rapping. While John B played his songs unplugged in sing singing, singing Backstreet Boys songs. I'm Brian McKnight playing a song. Uh, and you know Brian is you know, Brian.
Speaker 1: Is very you know, very true himself. Very okay. I never wanted I said this, motherfucker. One time Brian, I was like, man, everybody hear sing, I don't do that. I said, I don't do that. I told everybody. I said. We was at a club.
Speaker 2: We can go back to my house, Brian gonna be there, Brian gonna sing, and the motherfucker shined on me.
Speaker 1: He was like, old, let me let me.
Speaker 3: One day, Brian calls me to the studio to do it, to do a verse on the record, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, ship right. Brian McKnight called me to be on his.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 1: I've been singing all of his songs all my life.
Speaker 3: But I go there, I do my verse and I'm like, he going crazy while I'm doing my first and I come out the booth and we just talk and we just started kind of walking, and I'm like, man, I got this.
Speaker 1: I got to add a bunch of tracks. Man, I want to let you hear a couple of song ideas, like it'd be really dope. You know what I'm saying. He's like this, Man, I'd love to do that. Man.
Speaker 3: He opened this door and I'm thinking, maybe we're about to go into a lounge or something. He was walking me out.
Speaker 1: I would love to good Man, Hey, your car is probably good luck.
Speaker 2: You couldn't look with that the nigga ists you with your ubers waiting man, because you know what you found out about Brian is that he's a competitive guy him.
Speaker 1: Brian, you shoot like a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's an And he he called what he did, call him what he does like, Brian, go to his left.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do it? You listen, brother, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, you know, shoot up everything across back to the right. Get the jump on trying to be friends my man.
Speaker 1: No, you're good. I just cut that. Couldn't know we are.
Speaker 2: We're not cutting because something you man, I got that. Bronnie, you can't go now, you jumping son. But on the real though, Brian man Night, he roe of ours, national Trust, National Trust.
Speaker 4: If you look, if you if you look at in the dictionary and you look for Berkeley School of Music, it's Brian nig Night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he is what that is.
Speaker 2: And he shined on me one time that was so amazing. He showed him my house in the Ferrari.
Speaker 1: And I didn't. I said, what kind of car? Get the passenger.
Speaker 2: You see you know how the motherfucker just he just makes you feel like you ain't seen nothing like this.
Speaker 1: Is nice. Motherfucker took off my neck al Brian Brian right, I said, Brian Brian right. And scary mother. He's the greatest grat Grady.
Speaker 3: So I come to your house to be a brother widow and we're in the pool room. And while we're in the pool room, you're like, yeah, I'm you're made to work on this movie, and you you break into Ray Charles. Yeah, right in front of us like on some like talking talking crazy like yeah, I'm about to go do this movie.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We're gon try that, just and me and brother windows saying what the fun is? Actually scary? Scary?
Speaker 3: This is scary And just like he was asking you before, I wanted which what I wanted to have it you know on camera is.
Speaker 1: How the fuck do you do that? Well, Tank, you can do it too. I can do it for you to do it like you did me. Pause.
Speaker 2: I got a pause because it'd be crazy, you know. Take always confused.
Speaker 3: What bro He's standing there like he was standing he said, Tank be doing that and he went into a full.
Speaker 1: Tank thing, and I'm looking at like this.
Speaker 2: Right to do that right, because you do nuances like what it was. As a kid, my grandmother, God bless her, Estelle Talley, she had a nursery school for thirty years, right, so the government gave her money to have things like televisions of record players and things like that. So I would always listen to music. Five years old, six years old. She would make me go into where she takes care of the kids, and there was this big box cabinet television and all the shows would come on.
Speaker 1: Sammy Davis Jr. It is not unusual world to be loved. Who's at Tom Jones, Flip Wilson. So I owned it.
Speaker 2: But I would watch these shows, and I would watch people like Rich Little. If you get a chance, whoever was watching google Rich Little. He was this white guy who mimicked everybody. He could do all the different mimics. Now here's the thing. Later that night, the only the only room that had a television was my room where I would sleep. My grandma says, stay asleep. But Johnny Carson, the original host of the Tonight Show, which is what Jimmy Fallon does right now, he would have these great artists come on. Franklin, Najai, Steve Allen, who was a white comedian who would do jokes from the piano, And so when I watched Rich Little, I would watch him mimic these people.
Speaker 1: Rich Little did a joke about Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Carter was our president in nineteen seventy six, but he had a brother who liked to.
Speaker 1: Drink a lot.
Speaker 2: So his joke was, Jimmy Carter was singing, you light up my life, and.
Speaker 1: Jimmy got hi, I'm Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 2: So many nights me and my brother Billy would sit on the porch waiting for somebody to bring some peanuts and beer. That was the biggest joke at that time in the seventies, because everybody knew that his brother was a little bit of saucy. But to hear him sing you light up, That's what I wanted to be. So I started perfecting the impersonation, not for it to be my main thing, but just if.
Speaker 1: I needed it. And how old are you at this point?
Speaker 2: I was bro I was nineteen seventy six. I was ten years old. You guys weren't here I was. I just got here, which hurts my feeling. I was no, I just got here. I was I was a new born, the Valentine had, I was.
Speaker 1: Girt born yesterday.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I was here so so so so I would watch that and say, hey, I don't know where I'm going, but wherever I get, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: So when I got to l A.
Speaker 2: Doing jokes in the clubs, I would do the mimics. Like when I first got to l A, I was the only black guy doing an impersonation of Ronald Reagan.
Speaker 1: Now at that time, Ronald Reagan sounded.
Speaker 6: Like this, well, well, as a matter of fact, but there you go again.
Speaker 1: And so and it's a singers, you know, as singers, we.
Speaker 2: Catch you get something, and now we do the manners. And Ronald Reagan was he would he had a little bit of this, and then it was the time well well well, well oh that's the tone.
Speaker 1: But then we just put them in.
Speaker 6: Well as a matter of fact that there you go again.
Speaker 2: So it was all that Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson had It was almost like.
Speaker 1: Without cheapening, what it was.
Speaker 2: When I would watch Daffy Duck or these animated characters, Daffy Duck had a list, right, so Mike Tyson had that, you know, Mike, if the Mike Tyson were boxing champion, so and then it was a matter of listening to that and so then then it was Mike Tyson, this my first of all, you Mike, I can't wait box.
Speaker 1: That's when he's young. But now when I call Mike now.
Speaker 2: Older, everything all of the life that he's lived, the ups and the downs, I called Mike, how you doing my all? Praise this to? I know about I'm just happy? Why because I don't have any money anymore. So I get nobody get taken anything from me because no more vulture, it's no more creatures around me.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy. How are you, my good brother?
Speaker 2: So it's matching the tone and then grabbing the mannerism. It's it's it's Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: The people you can shine light? Uh the corent best China.
Speaker 7: China was one who did it.
Speaker 1: She's a very good person, change very good people. I don't know, she's very yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's a mannerism when you say, you know. When they asked him about the lady that was with.
Speaker 7: With she seems to be good people. She's very good people. You know, I don't know personally, but she seems to be good people good I.
Speaker 1: Wish the best.
Speaker 2: So it's a matter of grabbing that tone and then you know, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Jay Z jay Z jay Z. That just that it's crazy. I think I think that.
Speaker 3: I think that, like you, you simplify it because it's more intricate. But it's way more intricate from the outside looking in, because sitting next to Ray Charles's family and them not knowing the difference between you and him is different.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you have to do. It's like you have to go beyond the impersonation Ray Charles.
Speaker 2: Hey tell everybody Ray Charles in town got a dollar a quarter and is run a clown. That's more the impersonation. But when we were doing Ray Charles's how does he order his food? How does he talk to his kid? What's the quiet moment? Because if you do the impersonation, now you're now you're a sitcom. But to do the real person, it's it's the.
Speaker 1: Quiet moments, you know.
Speaker 2: And when I met Ray Charles, I met him as the older Ray Charles. He comes in, I said, mister Charles, I'm just trying to do the best I can to do your do your story. And he goes, what if you can play the blues? Man, you could do anything.
Speaker 1: Can you play the blues?
Speaker 2: And we sat down and it was music first, So we're playing the blue you know, I'm hanging, trying to hang. And then he moved into Thelonious Monk, which you know that's that's intricate ship.
Speaker 1: And he hits a note and I hit a rono. He said, hey, why would you do that? Why? And I was like, I was just trying to kill it. You know what. Don't hit the wrong notes, man, That's what life is. Maybe taking time to hit the right notes. So that's a bar.
Speaker 4: That's a bar, taking time to hit the right notes.
Speaker 1: Hit hit a note. They always hit the right the moment.
Speaker 4: And this nigga, I'm talking about Bottles of patron Magic City, King of Diamonds.
Speaker 1: And then this nigga will sing I Can't Make You Love Me, recorded Still Drop as the third song of the day.
Speaker 4: Circle House Studio shout out the Circle House, Circle House the greatest.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about it, talk about your instrument, talk about where that came from.
Speaker 1: Jesus he came from. Yes, Yeah, I remember. I remember.
Speaker 3: National Baptist Convention, State Baptist Convention with my grandmother.
Speaker 1: And I wanted to sing in the choir so bad. Trying to go to poke Jamie back up a ship. I was like, do you have let me get a shout at tequila cocaine rams I'm from. They call it salty guys. You know, guy guys, I don't want to take it. I hate coch.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 1: You can see aroma. There you go, bro, But Yo, why y'all bullshit? It's the shots. We shouldn't drinking champagne. Another shot. No, Jay Valentine, I want to see you get mad at whooped somebody.
Speaker 2: The first time I met Jay Valentine, he was playing basket your backyard to whoop somebody else at the studio.
Speaker 1: No, I brought him to your backyard first.
Speaker 2: But we went to the studio and did a song, and we went to go play in some little backyard court and a switch was flipped and I said, oh my god, I don't know who I'm with.
Speaker 1: It's like he's like he's like the walking black version of the Incredible Hulk.
Speaker 4: You know what the funniest part about that is that thing my father called me. It got to my father. Yeah, we had to Jay.
Speaker 1: I've never seen so that's what happened, is that you made this motherfucker flash on somebody that was so crazy. I was like, I said, we can't do that. Think about your line. He's a nigga. You know who, I said, I no, I don't know who you are. That motherfucker flash on somebody. I don't know who it was. Man, you gotta somebody got drive me on ship. I'll drive you home and keep the truck.
Speaker 2: Oh my God to Rose, that's gonna take you out. So so that's gonna take you out. That's take that's gonna take you out.
Speaker 3: I want to sing at this National Baptist Convention so bad because it's all the churches, all the church. My grandmother's the dean choirs, the choir of all choirs in the state. I'm practicing lead the whole week for Jesus. You're the center of my joy. Wow, and the choir di records like, yeah, you're good. I got be all right. I rehearsing. I'm rehearsing all my runs at home. I'm getting my runs together. I'm in sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Sixth grade, got sixth grade. I'm ready to I know how to record deal by the flo First of all, your story, your story. I was already paying taxis.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to better, come better, come up, starting from the bottom, stuff from the and uh Friday came there to perform. He says, you know what, we're gonna let these two, the two older guys singing the league.
Speaker 7: You just.
Speaker 3: I though a fit. I'm like, y'all can't do that to me. My grandmother is the dean Mary singing went straight? I went, I went to justice. My Grandma's like, what's wrong, grandson? I said, they won't let me sing the league. No money sending my singing league. No mom be practicing all week. My grandmother walked in.
Speaker 1: My grandmother fiery. My grandmother is sure played a whole munch game. She walked in there. I heard, I saw her doing it. When Church in the Name of Jesus came back.
Speaker 3: He said, all right, you good. So I get up there and it's time for me to sing my lead. And I'm singing my lead and I can look a look back at it retrospect, and and it was really quiet while I was singing my lead. And one of the one of the ladies from my church. She said, take your time to rel Oh my god, it was to take your time, take your time, explain it, to explain in church, black church, when someone say explain that. Secular people to me, when they when when they say take your time, that means you fucking up.
Speaker 2: Take your time shine let the Lord, because right now the Lord apparently.
Speaker 1: Is not using it and you need to get into his us exactly. So they say take your time.
Speaker 3: And so by the time the song was at the vamp, I noticed I had been boxed out from the microphone by the two older guys and they were living and I was adding to their shoulders. I just kept singing, Okay, were walking down going to the cars. Auntie Betty, who's the choir director for our junior choir, she's she's big in.
Speaker 1: The city too. I said, Auntie Betty, how do I do? She said, he was off, Baby was real off. She said, he was off. Oh my god, that's tough.
Speaker 2: Kids on thousand they keeping on a thousand, my whole life one thousand thousand.
Speaker 1: And I was like, and it didn't hit me like I was a failure.
Speaker 3: It hit me like I got worked at this work, because if Auntie Betty wasn't pressed, I got more work to do right right, And so I started fine tuning, sharpening.
Speaker 1: It made me want to be the best. Sitting in the John p Key, you don't want to say, you don't want to sing the shoulders. I discovered.
Speaker 3: I discovered John p Key, I discovered Darryl Coley, I discovered commission. I discovered the wine.
Speaker 1: Give me some, give me some. Having me to someone I knew you was gonna go there to cry on. That's my guy. Keep you easy, aging me and find aquility, oh.
Speaker 4: Sweet, and.
Speaker 1: Speak software load and me so much. The Mitchell Jones keep going, Marry just want the dude.
Speaker 8: I need someone Lord, I need someone that's a lone you.
Speaker 1: That song ONEU.
Speaker 3: No favorst thing about that Sean Stockman, Yes, John Stockman and me, Michel Jones.
Speaker 1: That's where we come from.
Speaker 3: It drove me to be I wanted to since I had messed up my runs. Then it drove me to best be the best runner, drove me to be an Olympic star of all times. And and so I'm gonna cut forward because at this point I'm.
Speaker 1: In a group. I'm a runner, I'm there in a group. I'm in a group called psalms to a gospel group. I'm the runner. If there was a run to as nasty as you.
Speaker 2: You're in a group because I was a church kid, I hadn't graduated to the nasty that you know us at this point.
Speaker 1: Nasty came later. No, no, no, no, you're blessed, blessed the group. So I'm the runner. I'm the runner, killer Runner. So I got this.
Speaker 3: I got this girl that I'm trying to press, and I sing a song to over the phone that I wrote, and she's like, you know, it's not really good, but I just can't understand what you're saying. What I'm runn ends really like, these runs are magnificent. What do you mean that's what you told her? I was like, this is this is the killing this You gotta you gotta chill right. And for a year I didn't do no runs. I studied Fred Hammond, and I sang straight, and I studied keep staying. I sank so so women made you great? And so started with I'm Betty. It started with and then it was.
Speaker 4: And then and then it was whoever grill is that we eventually got tickets foll to a concert.
Speaker 3: It was founded with women with girls streaming. It was founded with good streaming in ninth grade. Wow, that's where it was found. Let let's ask this question, guys for us?
Speaker 1: Is it's just guys like, is that the is that the factor that yeah that when we are we are when we are?
Speaker 2: Peacock came, Yes, it's it's how it's the admiration of a woman.
Speaker 4: Not that we want to sleep with all the women. It's just to have to see the smile unless they're from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: So six one, two.
Speaker 4: Shot?
Speaker 1: What was that? After shot? What was that a thing for you? Though?
Speaker 2: Because when I hear your music and when I hear Jay's music, it's so specifically two women.
Speaker 1: Is that Is that a deciding factor for us? Is that a Is that a motivating factor?
Speaker 3: It took me a minute to dial into that being the only motivating factor, because initially I just wanted to be able to walk into a room full of singers and musicians and they all look at me and.
Speaker 1: Say, you're the bad one that makes a line.
Speaker 3: And so that's why that's why a lot of my music suffered in the beginning, because I was trying to outdo singers and musicians who don't buy me, who don't buy megas trying to go up to the label and figure out how to get the free CD.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so it took me a minute to learn, me and me and him trying to learn balance between being really creative but also being able to take the consumer along for the ride, right, yeah, right, And I think what ended up working for us as a team with R and B Money was I come from the Bay Area, of course, right, and the Bay Area was based on independent rap and simplified music, right.
Speaker 4: It was everything for us in the Bay is strictly a feeling. It's nothing else, Like people be like something is off, you know, I mean this is tweaked wrong, it ain't mixed, it ain't mastered, like we live on this island.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So me and this guy actually were the perfect storm because he was everything right, set the dynamic up.
Speaker 1: Though you are for him and.
Speaker 3: You are together what it is because you guys are doing incredible because you're artists as well.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's an interesting thing to see you guys work together because I listened to your music as well, So y'all, you know, him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, I mean, I mean people, I don't know if people all everybody knows that. You know, a lot of people don't. A lot of people don't because I've done business for so much. You just too great. Look at motherfuckers, like who is too good looking? At motherfuckers? What the fuck that they do? It's unfair and I'll say it. So I'm gonna tell you what's an interesting story.
Speaker 2: The fact that you guys have hair fucks me up. Go ahead, baby, I'm trying. I'm trying to keep this my fucking hair gone by, keep his hair going by.
Speaker 1: I can't get I was at a I was at.
Speaker 4: An event, and I was on a like I was always on the cusp of, like, am I willing to do everything I need to do to be a very successful artist?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: And but I was, you know, and we and we've talked about this before, where I was always on the fence of how much business do I want to do and how much artistry do I want to do? And that's a very fine line because just like you said, when you start doing the business side of music, it gets it gets grimy.
Speaker 1: It's the trenches, right, So it's very hard to.
Speaker 4: Be in the trenches on the business side and still have the freedom of mind to do the creative side and to really love it, and to do it for the women, and to do it for you know what I mean, because you ain't really doing it for the money.
Speaker 1: You're really doing it for the women and for the.
Speaker 4: Fame and for all the other you know, ancillary things that come along with that side.
Speaker 1: Right. So for me, it was more so of like like I said, I was I was at I was at a I was at an event with one of my.
Speaker 4: Best friends with Ethiopia who's the head of Motown and my guy who used to manage.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey. Wow, what's his name, ra McDonald trump. So I never met him. I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there and I'm sitting the crowd and I'm watching him talk and he's like, yeah, you know, Steve couldn't be here because you know, this ain't for Steve. And he talked, big ship, this ain't for Steve. And you know, I've seen what y'all got for me over here, but I don't even know if I could fit this on my plane, said your plane?
Speaker 1: Right? No, no, no, he talked, He talked cash ship right, and I don't know.
Speaker 4: Get into his ship, but he starts to tell a story where he where it's very humble. He starts off very like appreciate pompous and and arrogant in a plane and I can't fit this on this and and and and he says what I realized when I seen Steve is that.
Speaker 1: He needed me. Wow.
Speaker 4: He was like because I was a comedian. He was like, I was a comedian. But I realized I wanted to do business. And when I saw Steve Harvey, I looked at it as I can do everything I want to do from a business side and get all the all the success that I ever wanted from the comedian side, helping him become the biggest comedian that I possibly could.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: And the first thing that popped in my head was my best friend.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: It was a very selfless thing for me, where I was just like, that's me and Tank because I had been going it was like it was like a sign. And I don't even know if I ever really told you, but I'm sitting there and yeah, you guys want to you a little saucy man.
Speaker 2: Shame, Why do you keep this from me.
Speaker 1: Stop this ship, man, stop this ship.
Speaker 2: Don't stop ships a little no, no, this some motherfucker kill everybody.
Speaker 1: Just got emotional. That's my best tonight. You gotta go do a drive by. You got just drive I just come back. He no, look at me. Do not run up on this light skin good looking. He will lay you out. I would say this song me looking at you guys.
Speaker 2: It's so beautiful man, because you are keeping R and B alive and in the sense of what we actually need it, because you know, artist is gonna go everywhere it goes.
Speaker 1: It goes everywhere it goes. But when I hear your music, and this is one song Tank that I listen to.
Speaker 2: And it brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it. And I can't get beyond that song. And what I mean is every musician to understands this. You'll listen to a song and you say, I can't get beyond. I can't get enough of the feeling that I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: When you sing that song. I know we're going all over the place, but just talk about this song, which I fucked up. I want to be on the song. I'm kind of scared too. That's the whole thing is like I won't be able to match. Yeah, well you you'd be able to match.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, and I'm reaching, But you guys are so important for us as as content in the sixties when we were going through a struggle, like black people were going through a struggle in the sixties, and the beautiful music that came out of that seventies, the party and it's as Studio fifty four eighties. It's a whole different thing. But now at this moment, when I listen to what you bring to the table artistically, I go like, wow, Man, imagine if van Alden wouldn't happen. Imagine if those days would have happed. When I say, yo, stay in my crib.
Speaker 1: And now you have this song that I play, she's look, she knows, Look, she knows. How long? How much do I play that song? I play it all the time.
Speaker 4: Bro, Well, nigga, I'm about to look what motherfuckers take me away because I'm drunk at this point.
Speaker 1: Listen to take me even to throw the publish. No, it's the song take Me Away, takes me Away, And.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you on a bigger level. It's bigger than these cameras. It's bigger than what we talk about. It's something that in Hollywood we live a different life. We live a life of where things is. It's just I don't know how to explain it. It's different from where our homies are. But when you did that song, Man Tang, I'll be riding on my boat, you know what, nigga, toast the boat, toast the boat. I'll be riding on that boat and we'll be playing all the fucking I'm.
Speaker 1: In my side. That doesn't mean got a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know all the words, which I love that song, and I got some friends who know all of the fucking choreography. But when I play that song man my little one Annalise, everybody will stopped talk about how that song. I know this is crazy to talk about that song game.
Speaker 1: But I really was just in a zone and I wasn't even gonna do a mix tape nothing. So Jay calls me. Jay will always call me in the morning with with idea. I call it. We've dubbed it idea overload, Idea overload. He's a thinker.
Speaker 3: When I say thinker, this Nigga's a thinker and he'll call me in the morning with twenty seven ideas. Listen, let's get to it, nigga. Twenty seven nigga. He's like, Nigga, you're doing a mixtape. And then I was like, I'm not doing a mixtape. I'm not doing about jay. I'll call you back.
Speaker 2: And when we get off that call, I go and I start playing the piano and I come up with like four different dress and I'm like, shoot, I think I might have a mixtape.
Speaker 1: I called him back and said, you know what, You're right, we're doing a mixtape. And I do this, and but what about another twenty six things?
Speaker 3: Nigga, I'm doing a mixtape and I put the first one out, launch it beautiful. Fans asked for four more. I said, okay, I can't do this one without my girl. I said, I need something that feels like right commission, Wow, I need something that gives me the feeling, the same feeling that I got when I.
Speaker 1: Heard or ever heard do they ever have young ladies on the records? No? Who commission? They're nobody, no features. Let me ask you a question. You got me, what's what's what's the worst you.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 8: Nobody trying to come to night layout Thief, all the lions, all of the crying.
Speaker 1: I love to ignite.
Speaker 2: Please take me away, away, away, You see what I'm saying, Like it's free free. We had a moment when we went to and I know we're just jumping around, but we had a moment when we went to the front lines of the Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's a moment I have this footage of when I'm filming you and we're on a plane. By the way, Iris, Thank you for giving us that plane so we could get to Iris.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. But I remember playing that song man, and I remember saying, like, this is our moment. And I watched you. I know you watched me, watch you, I said, I.
Speaker 2: Said, youse, aw some incredible You're on an incredible trajectory.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I was scared to sing on that song. I told Lonie too, I said, my god, the song is a great I get on and messed it up. But how does it feel having this career and that now doing the music that you do, being on stage with you? Yeah, I want to know, like when you sit down just for our for our musicians, what is going through your mind every time you do a record. When you say you got to do the mixtape? What does it mean the world to you? Because I think to me, you know, I call you, everything means the world to you. Does it mean the world to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And and and it's just a feeling, like I mean, some from my from my church world would call it the annointing. Some would call it, you know, some would call it just some you know, good energy or you know what I'm saying, some or organic cosmic thing that you know that you just feel right, you know what I'm saying. And and it's like some days, some days I feel it and some days I don't. I watch you Instagram, and.
Speaker 1: I watched you.
Speaker 2: Fuck every nigga up that every thought that they could make it get you. I said, if nigga thought so brave? So what happened if I said that to a girl in the DM I watched, and you do something? I said, If ever a nigga was I was trying to make it, he just turned to ship. He turned all his equipment off.
Speaker 1: Because I'm different. I'm just I'm different, so you know so so so I'm different. I know what I am. Yeah, I am inspiration. Mm hmm, yeah, so.
Speaker 4: You like a nigga buying a new Rose Royce and putting it on the ground. I mean, you know, I think of everything and in ghett put the mother's buck on the ground and white people right now, it's like.
Speaker 1: What does he mean by I'm inspirational purpose? And and I learned that. I learned that. I learned that from being with you and from being with Chris Brown, Wow and Chris Brown. I worked, I worked with you. You know what shot for Chris Chris one, the greater figure of all times. You can getting money Manny, Chris Bright, Chris Right, So I was with you, you got me back. You know how dowbn I was. You were?
Speaker 4: You were you you were talking about let's talk about because that's the important part of the R and B Money podcast, right because everybody thinks this ship is just Rose Royce's and mansions.
Speaker 1: Talk about was giving me money?
Speaker 3: Talk about that whip box was giving me money from his walkthrough. It's just like you need some and he would just break me off cash.
Speaker 4: And what people don't understand is that we're talking about an artist who had already record platinum album absolutely but was in a space where he didn't have the freedom to continue to feed himself and his family down like where he was handcuffed.
Speaker 1: And this is the side of the music visits that we talked about, right idea.
Speaker 3: So I get I'm I'm building back up and Jamie calls me out of the blue. It's like, I need you to come to Miami. We're finishing this album.
Speaker 1: I said, what I'm on the way, we're talking about the unpredictable predicted Miami Vice. Miami Vice, bad movie. But I should watch that movie to this. That's that to feel like happens like my hunble and don't do that to yourself.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to anyway. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: I watch it every time to come on. I want you, but don't do that and you get views from anywhere. Calls me, called me to Miami and says we're finishing the album. And I go to Miami and we do. I help him finish an unpredictable album and we do.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: There's seven hundred thousand records the first week and I'm back and I'm like and I'm like then everybody, I'm here, and it's like that sounded like you on that album.
Speaker 1: I said, Tank it was you a tank. Here's the thing you wrote. I didn't write a lot. I wrote people. Oh, but that's the next album. That's the next album. Bad that wasn't. We'll cut it and make me you make sense? Keep on, we'll cut it out. Kem. So listen. You do something.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting there, I'm like, damn, how do you do that? And then I meet a kid named Chris Brown and we're working and hooping together. I'm like, well, you're gonna be cold call, said man, I study everything you do. And he goes millions and millions. And then I meet a kid named Trey song Weapon on the road with waiting for it. You know, he's been waiting for this moment. He was like, bro, I said, a whole summer listening to Second and paining every day. So that's why do you know who the you are? And I was like and I said, I got it. Wow, And I stopped chasing. I stopped chasing the monetary validation and I started accepting my inspirational gift.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm here. I'm here to Justin Timberlake fucks with you. I'm here to give exactly. But Justin, did you hear what it says. I'm talking about a very popular white star who fus you know you take to me the toast is to take wow and white sharks that love you.
Speaker 1: The white man loves you.
Speaker 4: So tell me this, though, Fox, because I paid attention to your music career, like I fucked with all the early ship. You know what I'm saying, Like, no bullshit, Like I really fucked with the early ship. So tell me how do you go from your first album? You break as a comedian right and then you say I'm going to try it again.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what happened this little black motherfucker that y'all know, this little dark skinned.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 2: Love the back motherfucker that I've actually had a fight with ye at the Usher concert. Prescott, Brion Prescott, me as an artist is different because I always wanted to do music. But I started out with stand up, ended up doing these sort of like serious movies. But the thing that was just out of reach was music. I would listen to you and Marvel. So I run into Brion Prescott and we met playing basketball. We had a four and four championship that we would do with my house every every every holiday, and him and Jason.
Speaker 1: Under five nine. I keep it funky. That nigga, that nigga tough.
Speaker 2: He a tough guard and he's also a tough guard. He's also a tough music music partner.
Speaker 1: He's crazy.
Speaker 2: Brion came to me and says, you should the music, but stop being stop being funny.
Speaker 1: I said, what stop being funny? He said, just sing the record. He said, you're joking too much.
Speaker 2: So what happens is when you joke too much, people will start to say like, oh, he's not really serious about the music. So what he did was he was able to find the songs. He says, I want your song to be a hit before they see who you are. He says, because I know that there's something there. And he gave me his resume and I was like, okay, that's that's that was fantastic.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He worked with Maxwell and and and and Stone. But he says, I want you to just just sing the record.
Speaker 1: And so I did. And so by doing that with under breon toute list.
Speaker 2: Here we are at the Van Alden House and people don't understand that I did the parties for a reason. I did the party so people could come to the house and uh. At one party, it was a party for Puff. Puff is there and there was a young guy by the name of There was a young lady by the name of miss La.
Speaker 1: She had a room. Puff had a room. And it was a guy standing on on the nobody knew his name was jay Z. I said, what's up. It's crazy, Sparty is crazy. It's like the short time. It's crazy. That yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Then it was a young guy standing out in the garage. Smaller guy said, yo yo bees parties like this all the time. Is said, who you says with the Neptunes, my name is Pharreh.
Speaker 1: I said wow. During that time, Brion brought over this kid bars Kanye West.
Speaker 2: He said, this is a new guy. And Kanye comes over and I challenge him. I said, well, when people come over and you got you know, you got talent, let's hear what you do. He freestyle something that was amazing. Brion says, fuck all that.
Speaker 1: What he said, there's that song? Tell him about the song. So we went in the back where my studio was and we did this song. Kanye said. The song goes like she says she wants some mom and gay, some nuther Evan Jos so I said, I got it. I got it, So I started singing. She said she won't. So he's like, and Kanye is like, Yo, what you doing? He said, sing's supposed to be. Brion says, y'all, yo, Dade sing the song like he said, this is whack. It's never gonna work. So I do sing it the way he said it. I go off and do a bad movie. I'll come back and is like, you love how many bad movies he loves? But but I got friends. But I got friends that will be like by I got friends, fines. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, yo. But Teas, he will say. When the movie is sucked up, Tank will say, fies, I see you where you was trying to go with that. I see where you were trying to go. Enjoy all the fun. Do another fucking shot, right, Do another fucking shot. If you're really about it.
Speaker 1: I'm biased. If you really a fucking man, if you really are, if you really out for do that fucking shot right now. It's gonna be happy. I won't have enough looking for everybody. Do have whatever the fuck do that ship? Write the funk now to win and ship together and Jay Valentine, I'm gonna see you fighting. Bail money in my pocket.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, I got bail money because I know Jay Valentine gonna turn on this light skin motherfucker is so.
Speaker 1: Dark, siad No, listen, listen, tell let me tell this story. We at we at all hold them to light skin ship. We end a day, dropped me.
Speaker 3: We in a day during all stuff super We listen, We end the bay during Super Bowl. Yeah, every club he takes me to. Oh yeah, my cousin he running, He's doing the hotel. Every club we're getting there, it's like fifteen cousins. I'm like, we we this Nis is really deep in the street, deep in the streets. So we get to one club, right. We settled in against us, Chris browsel, Ula, everybody, Barack Obama and everybod. Steph Curry right there, Steph Curry Curry, all the life and great guys. By this time, he got the ail in him. He said, Tank, tell Steph come over here to take a picture with us if he want to keep being safe in these streets.
Speaker 1: I said, what the fuck? I said, why are you gotta tell him too much? I said, do I gotta tell him the whole thing. Can I tell him? Steph bring, I gotta tell me something. I said, Hey, Steph, we'd like we love. That's how you. That's how we love to all get a photo with you. That's how you.
Speaker 2: After he said, After he said that, I say, see me, don't throw up the motherfucking gang size nigga.
Speaker 1: We got Step in the picture and there's a picture with all of us and stuff like this. Why Step looking like that? Because that brand Step is cool? Protect the band. Biggas called me the next morning, like, man, why did you he was out of control? Did you do that? He turned me into the hits? But tell that nigga take this. Do you want to be safe out here? I said, I can't tell him that. I don't want to stand him that anyway. So it's not a proud moment.
Speaker 3: That's not you have Fox. You have been at You have been a depinnacle of everything. As we close this out, you've been a depinnacle from Grammys to oscarts, Toms to everything.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: Tz I'm gonna be honest with you, living living my life the way I live it. It's like you and Jay, there's a certain there's a certain thing, whatever, whatever whatever is next is do they like it?
Speaker 1: I constantly go like.
Speaker 2: And I've had a couple can I be honest with you. I've had a couple of bumps when when I do some ship and y'all go like fuck. I remember, like not knowing this is gonna sound so random to you. But you remember when we was talking about these nuts and I didn't do the joke right? Yeah, I remember that you said Fox that that has haunted me.
Speaker 1: Yea. I was doing the joke so great and I tried to do it, and you was like, are you everything I love? Everything I love? Or everything I love? Let's be honest everything I love. I didn't joke wrong and I didn't know that it was wrong, and he said that's not how I said. I went, He's like, no, that's not. But you were so gracious with me, like this.
Speaker 2: Old nigga, this older nigga just didn't know what the funk it was. I feel like I embarrassed myself a lot in front of you. I'm gonna say, place.
Speaker 1: You want place. I remember even at your wedding, I think I maybe I divorced too much. Your wedding, I talked you about your wife like I wanted her. And the young lady that was this time was like, completely embarrassed what I say. I literally said, I've never told you this. I fucked up. He fu up, he was, he had little sauce I did. I fucked up.
Speaker 3: And I was hoping that you didn't call it because I was, and it's always your your your supporter.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't think I'm saying, but you know when the nigga boys go up like that, you know he lies, he was good. I think I embarrassed myself. I didn't know, but I didn't say it the right way. I wasn't saying that tank walk, he ain't got the jump, that's what I said. I'm like, pretty much, that's what that's that's funny.
Speaker 4: I was embarrassed. But listen, but here's the thing. Before you minused, before you minised, right, I went far to no, you didn't go.
Speaker 1: Girl, uh, you know it means we can't get along, bro, bro, bro, do you know how much more potatoes? You know? You know how much it like?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Then then I said some muscle as niggas niggas. That's just how talk. That's just how talk is. Mama, and Grandmama was here. You know what I'm saying that the ship. I'm not the only one sucking up right now, because you was saying the Valantine saved me. I did for whatever reason, and I'm thinking about this old time. For some reason, I do slip a little bit when I'm around you. You have to stay with us.
Speaker 2: So I didn't make that mistake. But I wasn't saying I wanted your wife.
Speaker 3: But you understand what I'm saying. It was like there you and people trying, but I didn't say it the right way. He listen me knowing you, I disagree because I know you know what I'm saying. Outside looking When.
Speaker 2: I got back to my date, it was yeah, and it was it was like turn on play it and it was like where's fun I left, Look, here's the thing. But you were like, well I got back in the day she was, I said, but why would you know? It wasn't that I wasn't trying to listen.
Speaker 4: And who I remember was dancing on the dance floor and girls being like, why won't she come out the corner?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're doing this.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was so fucked up. But at the same time, I was with family, and so we had a good time. So what's next. I spilled some of this ship. You're gonna you're gonna figure, you're gonna always have something next. So the part of the show is called I Ain't Saying No Names. Okay, let's go, Nigga you you no no listen to say everybody. Don't warn.
Speaker 3: Denzel Washington he was there, No, Kanye, listen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say everybody's names. It was, but right, if there's any indication, don't say no names.
Speaker 1: Bus segment is called. This is called I'm gonna say it. Oh no, no, no. This segment is called Megan.
Speaker 9: The Stallion Nigger.
Speaker 1: Tell the story no names. So this segment is called I Ain't Saying No Names. Fox.
Speaker 4: Okay, well listen you Jay, motherfucker Fox. You can do what you want to do back, not giving two foks. But the name of the segment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not long name and the story can be funny, fucked up. Okay, here we go. Industry story, got it? You want me started your story, it's your story. I Ain't saying no names.
Speaker 2: I was in the hotel room, said the hotel with a very prominent actress and she was doing cocaine.
Speaker 1: I wasn't I was it. I was it, Jesu.
Speaker 2: I was not doing it because I don't believe in that because of my life believe. I don't do that because of my religious belief. But she does the cocaine. She says, I'm a bad mother. She said bad mother, and then she goes, wow, I didn't think I would be in this.
Speaker 1: Room doing cocaine with Rick Fox.
Speaker 2: She thought I was Rick Fox the whole fucking night, Bro, she thought I was Rick Fox. I was like, I'm not light skinned with good hair, Like, hey, whatever the tocat. I don't hung out with this this young lady all night.
Speaker 1: Bro. From seven thirty. Think about what I'm telling you. Seven thirty is where you get dressed. Tank.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, when you get dressed to hang out with somebody. Seven thirties, seven thirty, no tank, tank tank.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty is a date.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood. Seven thirty is very early. We meet at seven thirty. I met her at seven. She's she's already high as fuck.
Speaker 1: We hang out. She came high. What it's Hollywood. That's what we're supposed to do. Lived that life. That's what we're supposed to. I don't know. I don't do it. We're hanging out. She's fucking going nuts. She's going fucking nuts. We're in a hotel room. It's this very prominent hotel.
Speaker 4: She's goes, oh, you you can shout out the hotel. She's I'm up saying that a hotel.
Speaker 1: No, bro, it was a Lermatized Alematize Peninsula. Hey, sweet, big time money, big star, put your name on it.
Speaker 2: What happens is this, I'm pulling up in my my limo. She jumps on my limo thinking of somebody else's I'm I fucking.
Speaker 1: God, what am I doing? I said, I don't know. I can't believe you. Are you fucking serious? I don't know. It's just hanged. So we just rolled up and down, so said Boulevard. She gets it. And then when we get back to your place, I cannot fucking believe I'm with Rick Fox.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I get it. That's all I'm telling you. She thought I was Rick Fox, gentleman. Shout out to Rick Fox, my life, skinned friend.
Speaker 1: You've been hearing on nigga this has been money. Don't you run from it. This is Jake Valentine, Okay, this is James came, nigg right, book cases on. I'm putting kids on all you put kids on all you niggas. Nigga. She literally said, I mean with Rick Fox. I said, wow, that's amazing, it's amazing. It's amazing. The aftermath of Jamie Fox, empty body of.
Speaker 9: Mel entertainer of all times, hands down, not even thought the goat, not even the.
Speaker 1: Thought Jamie, my fucking Fox. We wanna be money brothers.
Speaker 4: M hmm