Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock mover's report the companies making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenebeck, Romain Bostik, and scarlettfou.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's go to some of the individual gainers, if I may PayPal on that list at its highs, up about two point three percent in today's session, finishing with a gain of about one percentage point higher after the company applied to become a bank in the US. Move, at least according to some analysts, logical could unlock some long term monetization should be approved given the favorable regulatory environment. Again according to some of these analysts, but again a lot of the reporting out on this from the analyst community says the timeline is uncertain, could take years, So just something to keep in mind. Let's go to Comcast. This one was a top performer, number one gainer in the S and P five hundred, I believe, also the number one gainer in the Nasdaq one hundred in today's session. Yes, up about five and a half percent. David Faber over at CNBC making some comments about interesting trading activity, particularly in the swaps market and also in options. A quote. I don't know what's happening exactly, I will say the stock some outperformance in many months. Stock though, is under pressure, down about twenty two percent, but just certainly popping up on our radar for something kind of completely different. This stock, the ticker is RZLV. We're talking about Resolve AI, up almost forty percent at its highs intra day, up twenty eight percent here at the close. It's an AI solutions company announced that it expects to exit this year with annual recurring revenue exceeding two hundred million. They go on to say the results materially exceed the company's original objective of reaching one hundred million dollars in annual recurring revenue by year end, and surpassing the one to fifty million exit rate guidance issue just months ago. So some outperformance there. The stock is still out about eighteen percent year to date, with seven percent of the float short. And I just want to mention, honorable mention, Tesla. I do think it may have hit a record close. Let me just look, yeah, high.
Speaker 4: Record high, rather terminal when you have romaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, well okay, wow, stock up three percent here at the close and a new all time high, the.
Speaker 1: First one this year, right, yeah, yeah, first one since last year, since basically since the December of twenty twenty four, so it's been quite a while. Do you know why Carol that it's any your record high?
Speaker 2: Darn you?
Speaker 3: Romaine Bostic?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know, do you die?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually we talked.
Speaker 3: We wanted to talk to Keith Naughton about like, why are we seeing.
Speaker 4: Reform Ford and GM and yeah, it's interesting that on a day like today, when we see a big change from Ford as of yesterday and the stock react today, that we see success at EV's or robotaxis maybe as what maybe it was the issues you're thinking about when it comes to Tesla.
Speaker 3: Is that the EU proposing ninety percent car emissions reduction target.
Speaker 1: The headline says on the terminal, it's amid that self driving optimism.
Speaker 4: There we go, thanks, robots driving optimism. Hey, I want to talk about some of the decliners on the day today. There were so many energy stocks in the red that I just chose the S and P five hundred Composite energy down three percent today, all seventy one. Components of this were lower. Katie mentioned energy stocks falling as signs of and oversupply, and pencil Peace talks weight on oil prices WTI falling to its lowest price going back to February of twenty twenty one. Major decliners include Exxon Mobile, Chevron, Conoco, Phillips, Phillips sixty six, and more. Also shares a Pfizer falling on the day today. This after the company forecast revenue next year little or no sales growth for the next year. That'll be fifty nine and a half to sixty two and a half billion dollars shares felt today by three point four percent. The company expects next year's adjusted profit to reach two eighty to three dollars a share, and it's targeting more than seven billion dollars in save twenty seven. And finally, ULCC that's Frontier Group, Ultra low cost carrier that's the ticker, down eleven point two percent today. Frontier shares fell as much as fifteen percent earlier in this session. It was the most going only back to August. After the company announced that James G. Dempsey has been appointed interim CEO. He replaces longtime leader Verry Biffel.
Speaker 1: All Right, quick check on yields. We should just point out there we are down for a third straight day on yields on the shorter end of the curve, only down about two basis points, but obviously the trajectory that a lot of folks that priced into this market prior to that THEAD meeting a week ago. You're also seeing the rest of the yeld curve shift lower here on the day, so basically a parallel shift down here as we see two to three basis points across the curve.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.
Speaker 4: Mm HM