Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tap, Garrett, It's up to you. We turn the ship around, all right.
Speaker 2: So Sandra wants to play a phone tab on her boyfriend Jeremy. Now, Jeremy just like a lot of us in this room, huge fan of sneakers and when they come out, and wants to get the first pair before anyone else. So we ordered a pair for release day, but you could go pick him up because he had work. So Jeremy said, Sandra, you're my best girlfriend ever. Can you go pick up these sneakers for me? Sounds simple? Yeah, exactly. So Sandra said, perfect time to play a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what happens in Garrett's phone.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's me, Hey baby, what's up? Did you get the sneakers?
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of a problem. I got an excuse me minutes later than what you told me to get there, and there was a guy in front of me. I mean, I'm actually in the line, and he actually picked up the pair that you can hold. What you got the pair that you put on hold like he was standing right.
Speaker 3: And finally they sold my sneakers to some other guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I told him that they were for me, and they.
Speaker 3: Said, you gotta be kidding me right now, seriously, are you still at the store.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I'm outside. But I did what you asked me to do. It's not my fault.
Speaker 3: What I asked you to do, because I asked you to give my sneakers and you let some other guy get them.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I told the guy, I was like, you know what, Actually they were on the holes for me. Actually, my boyfriend and I would that. He said that I missed out because I didn't get there before he did, and it was it was there. This is this Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy, Jimmy. He's right there. He's right there.
Speaker 3: He's in this car.
Speaker 4: He's in your car.
Speaker 2: Shoes.
Speaker 4: The guy who bought the shoes, who was in front of me, it's it's standing in his car right next to me and the shoes.
Speaker 3: Tell him I need to speak with him on the phone. I want you to put the guy on your phone and let me speak with this guy.
Speaker 4: I sir, you got my sneakers. That's the one they was gonna say. I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Stop talking. Standrew put him on the phone. Hello, hey, man, what's up. What's your name?
Speaker 1: My name's Tony.
Speaker 3: How are you hi, Tony? How you doing. My name is Jeremy, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Pleasure to meet you, man. I'll admit a little awkward. I got places to go.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 3: I know this is completely awkward for you, but here's a situation.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I put my eight one hundred dollars down on those shoes. I know you just bought those shoes. Well I need you to go back into the store with my girlfriend, okay, because they were supposed to hold them for me, and you took the last pair.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I bought these shoes a few minutes ago, fair and square.
Speaker 3: See hes a week ago, pal, they were.
Speaker 1: On the racks, So I go, hey, can I have those shoes like you do?
Speaker 3: Money down on them? And they were supposed to hold.
Speaker 1: Them for me. So if these were so special to you, how come you're not down here buying them yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously they're not because I had to work today.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well all right, guys, listen, job besides the point, I don't even don't make me.
Speaker 3: Don't be don't see like the shirt because I'm really I'm gonna come down and I'm going to kick your ass. I swear to guy.
Speaker 1: The cars in reverse and I am pulling out of the spot in like two seconds, so I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Work right now. My girlfriend's gonna ship you right there, and I'm gonna come down there.
Speaker 1: I am putting them on my feet right now, and there's nothing you can do about it, all.
Speaker 3: Right, you just be in a douchebag. Put my girl back on the phone.
Speaker 1: Take the phone please, all right.
Speaker 3: Baby, I think you should stand in front of the car until I get down there.
Speaker 4: You want me to risk my life or a pair of sneakers, a.
Speaker 3: Pair of funny cars.
Speaker 4: Look at it is you, Jeremy. I'm on on my sneakers, Jemmy. The guy is pulling out right now. There's nothing I can do that a waving you.
Speaker 3: I'm long since you've been under that.
Speaker 4: I should have taken the thing.
Speaker 3: Gun on the gun, Damn sneakers, damn cell.
Speaker 4: Shoes.
Speaker 1: Why don't you say, Jeremy, calm down. Let me just tell you this is an Elvis During in the morning show, phone tap, oh, did.
Speaker 3: You really get the sneakers? Over ran a phone talk