Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about the stock. Twitter obviously is not a publicly traded company, so we don't talk about their stock, but Meta is metas stock, hovering around two hundred and ninety dollars a share, something that nobody really saw coming fifty two week low eighty eight dollars, So it had a very tough, tough run. It was riding high three hundred and seventy eight dollars. I think it peaked that in two thousand and September twenty twenty one, then had just dropped off the cliff, went from three hundred and seventy eight dollars all the way down to eighty eight dollars, but since then has rebounded to two hundred and ninety almost three hundred dollars. So how far can we expect this to ride up? And it's a pretty miraculous, miraculous comeback story. And once again it's one of these things where the eye test sometimes you just get a gut feeling about things. I'm not really you know, when I said that Meta was head to stay, I didn't. I didn't based off a pe ratio or you know, candlesticks. I just know I know the culture, and I said, people are still addicted to Instagram, and I know how valuable that is, and I know how hard that is to break, and they've integrated vertically, and it just seemed like it's too big to.
Speaker 3: Fail, but mirror.
Speaker 5: If they would have held off a Metaverse for three more years, you think they would eventually fail.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Probably, But they've got to cut the bleeding. Got to stop the bleeding's and that's a sign of leadership when knowing when to say, Okay, I tried something, it didn't work. Yep, let's pull the plug. So is this is this stock price going to continue to go out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, as long as they don't reinvest into Metaverse. They haven't started to monetize Threads normally. At a billion, billion five, it is on like the throttling of the post. So for everyone on Threads, you better use this. At the rate they're growing, you better use this tough for the next thirty to ninety days because once they cross a billion and Adam starts posting about it on his Instagram, that's when the ad.
Speaker 6: Platform part is going to come in. Cut shou out to my buddy Dave.
Speaker 5: He was telling me, like, I think at like a billion five, they'll start to monetize it and you'll see ads. I'm interested to see how they integrate the ads on the platform.
Speaker 6: But if she'll push up.
Speaker 5: To three point fifty calls for reversal, cutting the metaverse, cutting of expenses, and on the on the talent and the employee side. And then they start green lighting some projects like threads is they knew that they've only from what I was told on the inside, They've only been working on this for.
Speaker 7: Five months, so I said five months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I know people want to clip it up, like yo, Ean, what's wrong about Metal?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I said, the death of Facebook was coming two years ago. They changed the name. They died, They almost died with the metaverse they changed. I'm telling you as a person who has had conversations with people inside of the building, inside of the Metal and said these same things. And as soon as I'll set you guys need to copy and clone something else. I'm not taking credit for it. They were like, you're right. They got back to basics. And sometimes in business, you can have a great media property or great business, but if your expenses are higher than what you are bringing in, it is a recipe that you cannot up market.
Speaker 6: They changed the course of stock. You could get to three fifty.
Speaker 5: They are part of the Big seven that the hedge funds are promoting, so capital kind of has to flow there.
Speaker 6: And if you think about it.
Speaker 5: He is kind of like the Rupert Murdoch of social media, where he's like aggregated all of the biggest business media businesses like into one, and they're supposed to have monetization coming out worldwide on what's at by December. So but by then it should push it up to probably three point fifty at that time.
Speaker 7: This is a story of patients like in yeah, well, I mean because even then it was like the thought of the metaverse was the news. So I mean, I had like a call for meta at three twenty and this is like in April of twenty one, like January of twenty twenty four. So I'm watching, like you know, this is one of those things you watch you take profit when it goes up to three seventy eight and then you leave some, and so I left some and then we saw what happened went down to one on nine, and so this climb back is like in the portfolio, It's one of those things it's like, oh, this is great, this is great, this this is the powered patients. So yeah, I definitely see it getting to three ten, three fifteen.
Speaker 8: Three fifty. When do you say that by next like December or like when are.
Speaker 5: We thinking, probably butt like January December January, like if they say the course keep costs down, because now they are starting. And also like if you guys think the rat war is interesting, those billionaire battles behind the scenes are different.
Speaker 6: So now you're seeing a sway like.
Speaker 5: You can go to like gourgle for because I have no affiliation with them, I don't making money on the back end, but you can go look and see the hedge funds are now back in favor of matter like Rashat, like candles don't matter long term, what really mattered, Like candlesticks are technically just the fundamental prices on the screen. I said that with the episode with Josh Brown, please tune into that here on market Moneys. I think he's been on twice and then when jac was on, but the fundamentals got better. So as a result, the stock price improved, and we're seeing that as long as they keep these costs down. I do like the Oculus pro devices, but as long as they stay away from developing the metaverse, which and I'm gonna be very honest, I'll talk about what I said when I was there last. You need to let somebody else develop the metaverse and then go steal that. Go let PlayStation or Minecraft or Roadblocks or somebody go develop the metaverse or Fortnite or somebody steal develop it, and then you take it and then deploy it. Oftentimes, when you're trying to build a platform or a desire or need in the marketplace, you end up falling flat in your face. They need to let somebody else build it, and then they end up developing on top of it.
Speaker 7: When you think about it, that I mean he deviated from his strategy along right, rather than creating the platform right, the strategy has been see what's working it may modificate modifications to enhance it, to make it better.
Speaker 4: When you when you.
Speaker 7: Try to do the metaverse, it didn't work. And what happened was the ridicule. Right when we thought about the metaphors, we thought about this place, he turned his company into that place, which kind of turned off a bunch of CEOs, and bedroom happens. They're like, wait, I don't want to invest in what he's doing. We can make our own thing. It's kind of backfy him, and so that deviation kind of cost him.
Speaker 4: Right stop, that's what they're doing next? Ye what they're doing next. That's that's the next one. That's the next one.
Speaker 5: Apple does the same thing all the time, Like I say, all the time, I love Apple as a company. Samsung probably has had a better phone for the last thirteen years. The ecosystem is immaculatem But what does Apple do there all wait to see all the features come out from every phone. They'll find a way to slowly in to greate that into the iPhone that I had.
Speaker 7: And we had a conversation this weekend and we talk about motes, and it's interesting. It was like sometimes the opposite uh spectrum of the mote is that sometimes businesses will put you on your own note and you're by yourself isolated to.
Speaker 8: The point where you can't work right.
Speaker 7: And so like when they looked at the metaverse, I felt like they made it its own mote, Like, all right, that's his thing.
Speaker 8: We don't have. There's no competitive advantage, the competitive avantages that it's just his.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what they're doing next, That's that's what they're the metaverse move. No, which so you had mentioned you said they should have let somebody else, Oh yeah, metaverse and then copy the metaverse thing. Hasn't really worked out, so I don't think that. But what are people doing right now? What's the hottest topic in the last six months?
Speaker 8: You're talking about AI?
Speaker 4: I'm asking a questioner that your yes, okay, yeah, even deployed that.
Speaker 8: Oh go ahead, earners, what's up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 8: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 7: Shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, Backslash Go Backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl. We don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return. But if you register using our.
Speaker 1: CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: Shot. You finish your point.
Speaker 4: So that's that's the next move. That's the next move. Let's see how this works out. Let's see let's see the companies. Everybody knows the companies. That's that's currently in the league. Let's sit back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I made a thread, which is weird to say, but I'm like I wouldh they would have integrated AI into the roll out of the product so you can automate your threads and it creates for you.
Speaker 6: God hit me. On DM who.
Speaker 5: Worked at Meta, he was like, slow roll, they'll be out in three or four months. Going to your point, like they are the AI that they have acquired and built, They're slowly going to deploy that in about three or four months, and it's going to put a pressure. Even like that, I'm going to say it now with the exception of open AI, and for all of you who work in tech, I'm talking about like bigger valuations that get integrated into enterprise because the biggest move for AI is going to be enterprise software to sell business products and then healthcare after that. Yeah, I think Metal will take the lead and using it for Instagram, What's app, and they're going to make a hard push on a consumer and enterprise sales side and What's happed to be able to do business there with the use of AI as well. So that'll be interesting to look out for. But I've always said the biggest businesses on Earth, with the biggest market caps, with the biggest net profit are gonna buy all of the products that matter the most to extend their lifespan. So this is a hell of a turnaround for them, but a great lesson as well in business to stop giving a competitor a reason to take you down. I think if Elon would have just minded his business and not said anything to Zuckerberg, Zuckerberg may focused on Oculus and I do it all the time, like I hate that I'm wired this way. I know it's a trauma responsible when anyone says anything bad about me, I'm like, let me take all your criticism and let me make a product out of it.
Speaker 6: Come to invest Us.
Speaker 5: We are going to have one of the greatest talks on investing and trading ever. I can't announce who I'm gonna be on stage, Rich Paul gonna be there and every Terrence J to be.
Speaker 6: Can't wait till I.
Speaker 4: Breaking news thing to breaking news. The breaking news has already been made. I'm just waiting to release it. You know, we gotta practice patience. But the most important thing in business is being very vertically integrated. Rest in peace to Nipsey Hustle wearing a Crenshaw shirt And I actually made a tweet about this and I put it on threads also. And it's one of these things that's kind of a riddle. But if you're able to figure it out, then maybe you two at one point in time can potentially earn your leisure, because that's something that we're all striving to do. So here's here's the tweet that I that I made about this tweet thread. I made a thread, but I accidentally erased it.
Speaker 8: What's the verbal we call the thread? Are they just threads?
Speaker 4: So vertical integration is the cheat code. Build one house with a lot of rooms and lock the doors from the inside so no one can leave. Make the rooms have everything, so on one wants to leave. Figure that out and you'll be rich. And that's exactly.
Speaker 6: What again, hold on that second bar. What's so important?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me read this. Let me read vertical integration is the cheeico. Build one big house with a lot of rooms and lock the door from the inside so no one can leave. Make the rooms have everything so no one wants to leave. Figure that out and you'll be rich. And the company has done that. The best is Apple, where they literally have created a universe inside their phone. And in the phone, they have music, they have the app store, they have all of the social media apps, they have the videos and the pictures. Try to leave, Try to leave and get a Samsung. You can't transfer, you can't transfer your Apple Music, won't transfer your pictures, you have issues with your pictures, You have all kinds of stuff, right, So they literally have built such an ecosystem and created a euphoria for you inside your phone that you don't have to leave.
Speaker 6: You really don't.
Speaker 4: You never have to leave your phone because everything is in your phone. But if you ever do try to leave, it's going to be tremendously difficult. You're gonna you're gonna literally start from the beginning, and who wants to do that? No, Meta is creating a tremendous house with a variety of different rooms. WhatsApp is still not fully appreciated by people in America, but overseas they use it tremendously.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the way to communicate.
Speaker 4: To communicate, So that's that's that's the communication arm. Of course, you have Instagram as everything. When it comes to just you know, social engagement. Now they've created this threads thing, which is you know, quick real time type of you know, random thoughts. News feed with Twitter is designed to be with just a better version. So when you have all of these people, who's who's using one of the apps? Everybody's using at least one of their apps multiple times during the course of the day. So when they roll out artificial intelligence, they already have the user base. So not only do you integrate artificial intelligence into all of the apps as well, maybe they create their own artificial intelligence app similar to a chat GBT but powered by meta right where now it's already a trusted brand you can push just like how they pushed everybody over to threads. You just push everybody over here. They're in They're in a tremendously good position to really take advantage of this technology because they have the most important thing, which is the customers. They already have the customers, they have them hooked. And the more the more things that they just keep rolling out, the harder it is. It's like a web. It's harder to leave the web. More advanced the web gets, so they just keep hooking you in the web, and before you know it, you're in a cocoon. You can't get it.
Speaker 7: And even if they like think about that, like like sometimes you switch or you create another business or company, you worry about the retention rate that will happen. Even at a ten percent retention rate, three billion people think you mean you're you're so far ahead. Yeah, it's just it's a tough help you about. It's crazy what you just explained. It was when I was trying to explain this to kids. You ever seen record Ralph breaks the Internet?
Speaker 6: Movie?
Speaker 7: Literally like, that's exactly what you just sprayed in the picture in the work form, but they have the picture form of the video. How to explain it. That's what the Internet becomes. It's this place where it's like, all right, well you can't leave, do you want to leave? And when you go into a room you're so in neighborybody, You're like, wait, this is great. This is a whole new world and there's just so many worlds inside of it.
Speaker 8: But it's interesting.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's one of these things you you can't compete.
Speaker 8: When you don't know where your advantage is going to be. M and I don't. I can't see it.
Speaker 7: And it's going to be tough for anybody to to try to with that user base with even a tempercent retention rate, which they'll probably have way more than that.
Speaker 8: But I'm not sure where you get that from.
Speaker 4: We'll see, well, Manta situation, and.
Speaker 5: Really my last point on Elon two for all the entrepreneurs. It's a really good lesson to focus on what you're great at. I would not compete against a person who is better in their lane than what I'm great at. If he would have just focused on Starlink, which can be an amazing product space that's in Tesla, he wouldn't have this issue. He got into a social media war with a person who stole an empire from his friends and didn't give a damn. That's a war you can't win. I'm not going to go get no rap battle with Simba. I can dust off whatever notebook I have from ninth grade. It's not going to work. You have to learn what wars you can fight and win. And the ultimate lesson we have to learn here. Arrogance usually leads to.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, an MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom.
Speaker 1: The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,