Speaker 1: What's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's just my evil plan is coming into fruition very soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, Andy, Yes, today's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what that means.
Speaker 2: Ooh, prize in side.
Speaker 1: It's a bonus episode. This rise inside is a serial emergency. Can't let it go anymore. It's an emergency. We have to get right to it. Yes, hey, sap, wel come, you don't get so excited about these things like I.
Speaker 2: Do, because I don't. It's cereal, no kidding, this is You're right, it is cereal. This is my life. Well, I mean that's good for you. I mean everybody has to have a hobby.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, if some new like app that came out on the phone, you'd be like, oh you millennials. Every time an app pops up, You're like, I have to get it rating everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Boomer, No, okay, Boomer.
Speaker 1: Why can't I be excited about things?
Speaker 2: No, it's fine again, it's your hobby. Cereal is your hobby the same way couponing is your hobby. Cereal is not my hobby. It's a food that I enjoy.
Speaker 1: Do you have a hobby? Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: I like photography?
Speaker 1: Okay, So when a new pixel comes out, Do you get excited?
Speaker 2: What brouh? That is the dumbest thing I think you've ever said on this podcast.
Speaker 1: So a new lens or a camera or or something whatever. Do you get excited for photography? Is there anything that really excites you that you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Going on nice vacations? That excites me, like knowing I'm going on like a really cool vacation.
Speaker 1: So like when they come out with a new phone or something like that, do you get excited or that's not your thing?
Speaker 2: I used to, and then I was just kind of like, Eh, there's really all the same.
Speaker 1: You were really excited about that new razor flip?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that that I would go into. See that's a pretty cool phone.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, so this is serial Killer. It's your hobby.
Speaker 2: There's nothing with your hobby.
Speaker 1: It's my hobby. I mean, it's only not paying the bills.
Speaker 2: So you only my life. Okay, Well listen, I care about it more than my two children.
Speaker 1: That is not true. This is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: So the excitement over this line, I will say, it's the podcast How you felt about Your Cereal?
Speaker 1: Where we think inside the box. Now they've been talking about this cereal I can't even talk. It's so exciting. They've been talking about this cereal for a few months. I remember seeing an image of it online. Uh, probably maybe August or something like that. So Post reached out to me a week or two ago. Swipe up and just kidding. It's a podcast, and so they messenger this cereal over to us. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wait, so like someone legit came like on a bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and dropped it off. Yeah, it got messenger to us. That's how important this is.
Speaker 2: In the hell is Post messengering us cereal? But not one person wants to pay for an ad on this podcast?
Speaker 1: We just need milk? Can we get milk for free?
Speaker 2: For sosly milk plates something?
Speaker 1: So anyway, I put it in this case here that I've had handcuffed to my wrist all morning. Well not really plenty actually, I mean if you listen to the Elvis Durant of the Morning Show, we've already talked about this and we rated it on the show because Elvis really wanted to get to it. That's how important this is. So this is for all the people that did not hear that we're doing this for you. I open my case.
Speaker 2: Okay, we really needed to film this because we're the first people to try this. People would watch this right now.
Speaker 1: We're one of the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could get ahead of the market, and instead we're squandering it on a podcast that nobody could see us.
Speaker 1: Instead, my buddy over on Cereal Time there, he got the video of it first.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. We could compete with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: People want to see us on camera. Do you need to start this?
Speaker 1: We have faces for radio. Nobody wants to see us.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe you do. You have a body for radio, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means. But okay, Post host is Twinkie Cereal. Yay, Twinkie Cereal.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: It's new. Ideah, this is like one of the most highly anticipated serials of the year. What does the matter with you? Why can't you share my excitement?
Speaker 2: I'm very east. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: We've had doughnuts and honey buns also from Hostess, Yes, from Post We like those.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: That was the Battle of the breakfast pastries. Remember way back when we started this thing, probably like forty five episodes ago, and that was pretty good. So I just I want to get right into it. I'm I know what it tastes like already because I've had it, but I want you, the listener, to share in the enjoyment. It smells like an awesome twinkie, That's all I can say. And they couldn't cram them full of cream. There are these long, like oblong oval shape. They look like little baby twinkies. What's that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Did you just have a revelation of some sort They.
Speaker 2: Needed to make it like the pop tarts or the crave and how that You can't really because it's been all killing cream. What they could have done is put marshmallows in it as the cream. That would have been super cold. But why are we coming up with such good ideas?
Speaker 1: See what it appears that they did was they made the cereal pieces and then made the cups. I ran out of cups, and they coated it in the cream, so it's like powdered cream.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's kind of disturbing, but cool. No.
Speaker 1: I would like to see them come out with Hostess cupcake Cereal now, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: Their cupcakes are the best.
Speaker 1: That would be a little chocolate round cupcake looking things.
Speaker 2: Marshmallow films with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have filling. They would just have to be marshmallows in it as the filling. I'll take it with a little swirl on top.
Speaker 2: But do you know what the problem is? Anytime we want to add creative little design elements, they wind up looking like the frozen two cereal which just had bits and pieces of like a terrifying monster.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened there when I said you have a.
Speaker 2: Body for radio. Yes, what I meant was that the fact that every time you bend down, your ass crack is in my face.
Speaker 1: What do you want from me again?
Speaker 2: I'm still having the middle wayan T shirt that you can also put on.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck between the large and the extra large. This is large, so it creeps up a bit when I bend over Large plus.
Speaker 2: I love that people on Twitter are saying they want large plus shirts too.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: See we're such trendsetters.
Speaker 1: We really are. One percent dairy pure milk from Tuscan. Hello, Tuscan farms, Welcome to cereal killers.
Speaker 2: So is this milk from Tuscany?
Speaker 1: You did that one already, Remember I did it my milk from Tuscy. Now you said that already the last time we had tuscan milk.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow, glad you remember these things? One two thing.
Speaker 1: Again. I love it. Four balls and a spoon. It's delicious. It's a crunchy baby twinkie.
Speaker 2: I give it three bowls. It's sweet. It's good. But it's sweet and good.
Speaker 1: That's it, all right, you're allowed.
Speaker 2: Nothing about it really stands out to me. It's a little overly sweet in my opinion.
Speaker 1: All right, but still good. Sorry, I'm still eating it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not going to complain. I mean, maybe one day I need to do an episode where I come in maybe a little bit inspired on you know something, because this would probably taste fifteen times better. Yeah, under the influence of things.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt this cereal. It's all hype, like it's been all over social media, it's been all over the news. I saw in a Good Morning America, like they're really pushing it. Should kids have twiakies for breakfast story at eleven, so they're really like they're really getting it out there.
Speaker 2: Your announce your voice is my favorite because you also do the weather like that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're making fun of me doing the announcer voice is my favorite. It's me Scottie Bee that one.
Speaker 2: It's a mix of sun and clouds today, I'm Scott Bee.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thanks for making fun of me.
Speaker 2: What else am I here for? I'm literally only here to make fun of you.
Speaker 1: I have an idea since but that's the only cereal we're doing today because it was a serial emergency. I don't have anything else to do.
Speaker 2: There's no other cereal on this episode of Cereal Killer.
Speaker 1: So in that case, let's take a trip.
Speaker 4: Serial Killer Cereal visits the Cereal Gray Cereal Graveyard.
Speaker 2: I'm Scott Bee.
Speaker 1: You mess it up when you talk over stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, and I just love watching you throw your hand down like a small child.
Speaker 1: So wasn't my time? This is my podcast look back in the eighties before you were born, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I bet you wish that I wasn't at this point.
Speaker 1: No, I love you. Since we're on the topic of pastries, Dunkin Donuts had a cereal you know. I've heard about this, yes, and it actually even came back, I believe in the early two thousands. I want to say there was an orange box of Dunkin Donuts Cereal. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it did. This one, by the way, is from the eighties. I remember the time to make the donuts guy. No what, No time to make the donuts. You've never heard of this before?
Speaker 2: No, how old would I have been?
Speaker 1: Well into the nineties. This guy time to make the donuts. Here was this guy? Look look at his picture. Look the guy with the mustache. I have time to make the donuts. And he would get up in the middle of the night and I made the donuts. It was a whole series of commercials. All right, cool whatever, So dunkin Donuts Cereal commercial from the eighties. I believe this is around nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 4: Time to make the donuts. Introducing a big idea from a giant in the business, the world's smallest donuts Knew Dunk Good Donut Cereal. You get delicious, crunchy little donuts by the hundreds, all your favorite donut shapes, wrings, holes and twists. You can choose rich chocolate or glazed donut flavors or both as part of a nutritious breakfast. Dunk and Donut Cereal Crunchy little donuts, great, big taste.
Speaker 1: And then at the end there was a little fat kid that would say top to eat the donuts, but it got cut off. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Wow, you know what I really love?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Listening to a Cereal commercial not seeing it? That's like my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone else is just listening to it, so you might as well just listen to it as well.
Speaker 2: But I want to know what the donut shapes look like.
Speaker 1: They look like cheerios.
Speaker 2: Can you google it and then show me on the screen.
Speaker 1: They look like cheerios. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: They had sat twists and there was also munchkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you just google it. Something tells me it's going to call chex mix.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't look anything like chex mix. I think it looks like these are times when they were encouraging kids to eat, you know, pastries that you would normally have a dessert for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that why people eat donuts for breakfast now? Because that is like the most unhealthyfast you could ever imagine.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I remember on the host is donut boxes when I was a kid, you know, it would say morning, sunrise or something like that, Like it was specifically pushed for breakfast. So I would say, hey, ma, look it's there's a sun on it and it says breakfast. I can have this jelly donut for breakfast. And she's like, no, you idiot, you don't have donuts for breakfast, But the box says I can, you know, So they it's it's like the breakfast pastries. They call things.
Speaker 2: Breakfast past too funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Look there there's the shapes. There's chocolate e vanilla, there's donuts, there's twists, and there's little munchkins.
Speaker 2: And are worst shapes ever? That's a figure eight and that's a coco pebble.
Speaker 1: No, it's a Coco puff. Oh gotta go. You know what I can't with you? Your pebbles, your puffs, your crispies. You don't know the difference between anything. Has this podcast not taught you anything over the last six months. We've been doing this podcast for six months. Yeah, and you haven't learned a thing. You don't know the difference between Kellogg's and Posts and General Mills and Quaker or Crispies or puffs or flakes or anything. You just sit there and go, ah, three balls. You don't know what can't you learn? Why can't you learn? I just want you to learn. See if you're the one that's doing this.
Speaker 2: If you're listening right now, this is a forty three year old man having a melt out about cereal.
Speaker 1: Look, there's Lucky. He's on TV. Sorry. I see unicorns and rainbows on TV with kids riding bikes on a green screen, and Lucky's dancing on a rainbow with three new unicorn marshmallows. Love it anyway.
Speaker 2: It's me Scotty looking for a new cereal co host.
Speaker 1: I am looking for a co host, a new one, because I want somebody that pays attention and cares about cereal, like dan Is.
Speaker 2: If somebody ever checked you on a cereal fact, you'd be.
Speaker 1: Like get away.
Speaker 2: You would not do well with an expert.
Speaker 1: I am an expert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if somebody matched your stuff being like actually the Dunkin Donuts here it was released in nineteen eighty eight and it had this Oh is that your phone going off? Millennial?
Speaker 1: It's my wife. Let's see what she wants.
Speaker 2: Amy.
Speaker 1: Hi, Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amy, Hi, here's something for you. Okay, what do you think Scott's serial obsession is just, you know, a touch on the crazy side, a touch.
Speaker 1: It's borderline like crazy. Because now even the lady at school is asking me about it, and I'm like, I just put down my head in shame.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want me to be the co host anymore because he says I know nothing about Cereal. I said, if there was ever somebody that knew more about Cereal than him, he'd have a nervous breakdown.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with getting excited about new cereals?
Speaker 2: Was this? I wish you would get excited about more things? Was he just excited when the children were born? I said he was more excited about the new Twinkie Cereal than he was about the kids being more. Absolutely, I was right.
Speaker 1: Can I call you back in a few minutes. We're just wrapping it up, all right. So this has been a bonus episode of Serial Killers. Thank you for listening. We'll see you again on Friday with another brand new episode. Yes, please follow us on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: On all the podcasts that you're using too. We appreciate your reviews. We're available wherever podcasts can be heard. Thank you, Yeah, and like us.
Speaker 1: Follow us at serial Killers PC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, Thanks for listening. I'm Scott Bibe. No, I'm Andrew.
Speaker 1: Now back to your regularly scheduled work day. Thank you for listening to this bonus episode. And ready Amy one, two three co
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you very much, Amy and Scott, everybody,