Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't fall when the summer.
Speaker 2: I forget fly all my life, all my life, friend fall.
Speaker 1: When the summer.
Speaker 3: Yes, some of the funny are we recording?
Speaker 2: Hey, Never have I ever seen a nigga act like he was buying around at open bar. That was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my fucking life.
Speaker 1: Niggas was posting up at that bitch too. I broke get a drinking over.
Speaker 3: I said, nigga, tell me what you need. I said, you ain't buying.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've seen the nasty boomerang of a nigga grabbing shots like he was slying to the people. You didn't pay a rent cent for any of the fucking drinks. Y'ah out of pocket, man.
Speaker 3: I say.
Speaker 2: One of the hobies lined up twelve shots, like, can I get twelve of them? I said, bore you out of pocket? But I love it though. It was a good time.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the teas, Shout out to the teas.
Speaker 2: Ain't that funny? But it's funny? Anybody's he back another episode of Club five to twenty podcasts. I'm the host. My name is DJ Wells. To my left, Bishop green Lee, my boys, chef resident be here.
Speaker 1: How you what cool? And it's been a good week for us.
Speaker 2: It's been a wonderful week man last not least to my right man, newly wed new man young not your young tig, Young Jeffrey. How you feeling man, I'm feeling good man. Hype about the episode we do. It's about to be a lot of fun. My boy ain't had a camera on as funny as hell, but I guess we got start over. Okay, shout out to Mike started the episode off from we started an episode with you little We took the be selfware man, bring it back to you, be back to you?
Speaker 3: Wow? It was crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, who named you? Not ya?
Speaker 3: How did you get that? Nickase? Really? My guy keys bro shout the keys.
Speaker 2: He just keeps we gonna let it slide matter really, but it just kind of stuff. Hey, before we start this episode with shout out to our sponsors, let me make sure y'all dress appropriately because a nigger on Twitter trying to say, you know what I'm saying, y'all your feast was out of pocket. My feasts always good. My clothes, I don't care talk about it being you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying I told him straight one. I want to tell you I loved it. I was dying, bro, my mama, that was funny. Bro.
Speaker 2: God hey, when I seen Homeboy post the the moto, the stress leggings with the Vans and the pointau.
Speaker 3: I said, we got his ass.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Twitter family game that ship down because wore I looked up. I seen him quote tweeting whenever that ratio gets spooky niggas and the mother fuck getting fried.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know, I fuck with it just because I shout to everybody who was you know, yeah on our back. But Bro can say whatever you want because we say some ship on here. I wasn't mad at him. I was like, Bro, but if you want a jump, bro, we welcome that.
Speaker 3: This is a petty podcast, by the way, for sure we will.
Speaker 1: Find out hold on. Shout out to uh LOUI Young, Like I told my nigga, we're not copping no. Please. You can bring your ass and set your ass right here.
Speaker 3: Out of my seat, but over there and wherever point in my.
Speaker 1: Lap so we can, god damn it, figure it out. But it wasn't no love, I mean no hate.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: We was all showing love for real. We just was nothing on DJ Gas and everybody else. But that was it happened with Lou Young.
Speaker 3: I ain't see that what happened.
Speaker 1: He was like buddy, buddy into shade that way. When I was like, who what DJ said? Lou Young? I really was trying to hear what he said, though, you know, I got these stupid ass headphones off want.
Speaker 3: To plug into? He's please ask me here what wants to plug into?
Speaker 1: No, but shout out, we can't wait to have you on the show.
Speaker 3: Show and now y'all shout out and shouts at home. Who did that ship? He could?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: He fun with the spots, so we fun with you too, man. But hey, don't worry about what the were wearing because we got sponsors. I told you last episode. The next time y'all see this is table will be full shot to n Jacks Cole.
Speaker 3: We fucks with y'all. Jeff got the hoodie going crazy right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, be here took the socks that was supposed to be for me, and yeah, see look what happens nigga a little bit of money, Jacks, he's kind.
Speaker 3: Of comfortable too. I'm going ahead, rock mod for the episode. Damn okay, put him a fuck on like a snuggie. That's crazy. Hey, shots to drain my grain too.
Speaker 2: You may catch a lot of smut this week, my boy, but you got friends over here this week. Know he said this week, we'll turn on you, but we fuck with you the long way man. Shout out to the pap BEV episode for shouting us out, and shout out to y'all for going crazy on the social media.
Speaker 3: J'all been running it up for us.
Speaker 2: Greatly appreciate y'all, y'all in the comments, going even crazier be hearing you are our favorite amongst the crew. Obviously Jefferys, he's that nigga on Twitter right now. But you look get love in the comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just it happens that way. I guess I'm good. I'm more relatable than y'all. To the people, to the man, it's gonna shout out to Draymond Green, shout out to the queens, shout out to the King what and shout out to the horse. Shout out to everybody. I love everybody. Thank you so much for showing love to the show. We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So right there.
Speaker 2: Put that in the list again, like the order who we should shout out? We shout out Draymond before the queens.
Speaker 1: Now shout out to Draymond. Okay, we ain't never gonna turn on your nasty come on the show. I want to talk some ship with you. But uh yeah, queens, King's horse, that's what we're going.
Speaker 3: Man, what's wrong with him? Man's k w Now you got your own letters.
Speaker 1: The real letters?
Speaker 2: No, never mind? Hey, speaking of best ball anything else? Before we both look, I got just Drake and he got the what we're doing, what we're doing. Let's throw man, Let's go get on the topic a right, man, Jordan, poor daddy had me cracking up. He got on Twitter and my but did you see him in his boxing lessons?
Speaker 3: Is what is?
Speaker 2: Shout out to Dre and the pool failed me out of pocket. Yeah, you can't have your daddy fight your battles.
Speaker 1: So that's Draymond. I mean he didn't probably nah.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, Pop's gotta know I'm grown, like, let it go, Pops. But yeah, because you only make it worse. That's like your girl trying to find an argument for you. It's like, ah, you just made Yeah he's just.
Speaker 3: So much worse.
Speaker 1: That's good for the league though, with beef entertainment purposes with him and Draymond.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always good. But I like Draymond because he'd be talking. He's been talking Ship from day one his rookie year. He talked Ship to me when he was old the court, and I'm like, I said something to him. I was on a bench. Nick came up whatever, like shut your ass if you all that money, nigga some something something. He said something about me. I can't remember exactly what said, but it was funny as hell because I was he was on the court. I started laughing to my teammate started laughing. He was like, yeah, boma ass niggas that ran down the court and he didn't even play that much. And I was like that little nigga talk. I was like, I was mad. So the whole game, I'm trying to talk shit to him. He like waving me off, like andyboy, hearing you anybody hearing you get a bucket?
Speaker 3: Like you know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, he've been talking Ship from day one, so before he was even playing, he talked Ship.
Speaker 3: I fuck with it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, we all Draymond Green because he gave us a national treasure when he fucking told Paul Pierce, they don't love you like that, and they paired that ship with the nigga catching the headband and throwing it back on the court.
Speaker 3: It's one of the best things I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: He's crazy, crazy man, But he been like that since they would I see like a fake tweet from Kevin Garden.
Speaker 3: That's been like that as they would.
Speaker 1: Think he the biggest ship talker in the league.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't think he's the biggest shi talker. I think he's probably one of the most of the tourists because he's gotten suspended for it. I can imagine this probably niggas who's but I would say yes because he got the hard way to back it up and other people you might respond to.
Speaker 3: You can't say, go off there.
Speaker 1: I'm just when you playing a nigga, like who y'all think out there? Really going crazy?
Speaker 2: I know, I think he probably he probably know number one and he kind of cut to he on he like go.
Speaker 3: For the juggler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he don't really like just talk basketball ship with you. He get on whatever type of topic you want to be on.
Speaker 3: I don't really know. Nobody else who talk crazy.
Speaker 1: Like KG retired, so I didn't know. Yeah, it was like one of the ones I.
Speaker 2: Got a question. Who talked crazy? Draymond Or and Tonio Brown?
Speaker 1: Brown.
Speaker 2: I told you Brown is ridiculous. Why you tell him what he got?
Speaker 3: Adam? He got nicked.
Speaker 2: The fact with YouTube. I see what you're doing. Don't put on my name for he really everyone else he really ad ain't.
Speaker 3: He returned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that Adam twenty two. He's just trying to keep it going. Man, just let that die. You Brown, he has came in and gave us pivotal moments. Honestly, you gotta look at that.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at the time Brady when he went to the artistic drawing that Daddy's not home Botas Berfect should be in jail for what he did.
Speaker 3: Is Tonyo Brown? Bro gave t t for Nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah true, true with ab though Ye shout, but he.
Speaker 2: Didn't pay that read the football team and kicked out. How you getting victed from older the team.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that nigga that he was cold too back in the day.
Speaker 3: He was when he got coaching hospital.
Speaker 1: Nigga trade wag Ye know they was he was a coach back when he was in HOGHT.
Speaker 3: That was your wide receiver corps. Yeah, defund defund.
Speaker 1: Trade was the linebacker. But Wagon, that was the.
Speaker 3: Truth, my nigga, nasty wide receiver corps.
Speaker 1: That was the truth.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm gonna pay my respects to them.
Speaker 2: Shouts at him there, but honestly, the fact that he said that ship, So like Cavalier on Twitter, it's just like, bro, what do you own? And it's always funny when a nigga make a comment and they turned off the replies. So you just gotta sit with that ship. That's like Kanye dropping that Chris Paul bar and then just going to sleep. That was one of the best drops of all time.
Speaker 1: For sure. That is crazy. Still I would still be thinking about that, like, hey, I think he went home, Like yeah, I think it was cool. I'm thinking his wife friendly already know. I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: That's a conversation that even if it's true or false, I don't want to come home to that.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about it if you already know. But it celebrity, bro, They people gonna say stuff about it. If you already know.
Speaker 2: He ain't do that ship. Chris Paul talked ship too though, speaking of people who talk ship, Yeah, yeah your way point guard. Yeah, the real point guard. Nah.
Speaker 3: They beef.
Speaker 2: But I just remember one time we was playing. I was playing for the Pacers. He's on the Clippers. It's the first time he really talked ship to me, and the person I ever really wanted to fight him. So before the game, you know, you gotta do the warm ups and ship. And I see him, he like, j T, what's up baby? No political and ship. I'm like, what's going on there? Like ship on some wake for shoes. So I'm like them just decent right there. I might need a period them cps right there, you know, just trying to keep the conversation going. He's like, okay, yeah, yeah. The game start. Were playing against each other. He do a lot of flopping, so he was trying to give me two fouls.
Speaker 3: I'm like, quit flopping, nigga, you play you scared the guard?
Speaker 2: Da da da d This nigga walked to the end of our bench where Paul George was sitting and was like, pee, this nigga right here talking ship Like he ain't just asked me for some shoes before the.
Speaker 1: Game, Dumpy, Now what I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I wanted to run into this nigga so bad, I like, because I was like, let's stop playing with me. Man.
Speaker 2: I was trying to make conversation with man. But that's him. That's kind of shit he used to do though. But hey, I love the fact that dreybody. The interview was just like, yeah, hear my team.
Speaker 3: Now. I still don't like that.
Speaker 2: Nigga fact though, but he did that. He was like Pete Snicker asking me for shoes and ship. I'm like, oh, he's I never forget. That's how I mean with the referee and his jersey a T I said, I hate Chris Paul after that, I don't care. I don't care. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: He said he only do that because he's gonna do whatever it takes to win.
Speaker 2: I respect it, but I had to do that ship with Paul George, like go to the individual, y'all really ain't.
Speaker 1: Rocking, c because you just forgot that you was hooping at that point, like Maye look like a squore.
Speaker 3: As Yeah, like I really wanted your shoes.
Speaker 2: Nigga was hooping and Kobe Nigga, I really didn't want your shoes. They was decent, like they were just gonna wait for it ship. But Nigga asked me for shooting for the game. I was hot, Bro, I was boiling, Bro, I swear to go. I was so hot. I look, Broigga, is that that game? It's probably that game the real I was hot, Bro. I was hot, Bro, I was boiling when you said I'm a Ricky Rubio time, y'all police pull up the cliff of Jeff pushing the fun out of rick for real those reasons. I like Ricky Rubio. I'm not a Ricky Rubio hater. I fuck with Ricky when I did that ship. The league call and was like, is there a beef between y'all? And I was like, nah, it's no beef. But Ricky was like, noah, I think he was just trying to stop the ball. So he saved me a fine. So really shout out to Ricky. But I did fuck you. I did push you up. I was on deep and Bro, don't know what I was on. Shout out to Ricky. I ain't know that I know the hip hop police, but I got the NBA police. Yeah, yeah, you get they call you about that, and I was like, no, it was just I was mad.
Speaker 3: I thought I got failed and he showed love though. That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh you've been trinding all week on Twitter, but I don't think you got on Cardi bro Carly won Twitter today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she on? She is I ever been in love that much?
Speaker 2: No to kidnap myself? First of all, how do you stay the kidnapping? But then they showed the twos beforehand, she searched the amber alert, Like, what's the qualification for amber alert? First of all, you are grown ass? One amber alert for you? It's crazy. I thought about faking my death before, though, talk about saying that again. I thought about faking my death before.
Speaker 3: Who did you hate? Who would you running from?
Speaker 1: That wasn't I wasn't running for nobody, Chill, I stand on our team. I'm saying, Nigga. I was just always thought about some ship like that, because everybody used to be like, damn, people really think Tupac is still alive.
Speaker 3: But they just arrested somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just looking to have a shootout or something. It's land it's linked to Tupac's your cord. No, nigga, we don't care about on top of I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that really had motherfuckers thinking that that nigga really might be alive. Bro, I'm like, damn, what kind of paper do you gotta have or relationships you gotta have with a motherfucker for people to still think you alive?
Speaker 3: What if had on Instagram that ship was lot?
Speaker 1: Who would you rather have back? Tupac? Tupac or Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson. I want to go to his concert. Michael Jackson out the game. I hear talking about the renaissance to it, Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: I don't even walk like that. But bring Tupac back?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Because if you got to bring him back as a whole.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know, Michael Jackson, I know you're from Indiana. Bro, Michael Jackson, you are too. You are too bro? Where are you from? You're Indiana?
Speaker 3: Said on Twitter? You have white sox for black forces.
Speaker 1: That's my mobile Alabama sweat.
Speaker 2: That's nasty, white white laces with the black forty said you the idianaggregious little r P r P.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Now y'all think Michael Jackson. Y'all brother had Michael Jackson back then?
Speaker 3: Yes, Bro, have you I watched the tourist other than that Anthony.
Speaker 1: Jackson was Michael Jackson was then in the lane watching them.
Speaker 2: You can't talk about who played Michael Jackson? My boy, what's worse? I gotta ask what's worst? Anthony Mackie being Tupac or Jackson and Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Bro gotta be a top five worst I ever seen about life? Bro? He disrespectful. We ever played that?
Speaker 2: Won't talk like that? Flex Washington. We can hell over that respected Indiana.
Speaker 1: They were never tup Tupac.
Speaker 3: They're talking like car Anthony town shtest. Hell, he can't do he doing his voice like that? Did he get in the hoodle? You get this game? He can't fuy his head trouble off.
Speaker 1: So y'all y'all still I can't y'all still want Michael Jackson real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't disrespect the guy like that. Michael Jackson slander on this podcasts.
Speaker 1: Crazy to doing that.
Speaker 3: I know when he's seen that, Bro, I know he was like, why the hell they asked me to do this? Right?
Speaker 1: I could have asked him the bars to do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Anybody, anybody, why did they flet anybody light skinned it or man, they're white.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson was so weak. It ain't nobody who looked like him.
Speaker 2: Oh, respecting the gold time you're talking about how you look, bro, Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was weird, terrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not vouching for the other side, so he was on it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, he looked like them people DJ be disrespecting all the time.
Speaker 3: Whoa whatever? That means? The worst out it there? Who worse Carly or Jesse said, or Jessicelette.
Speaker 2: I'll go with her because she she went to the extreme yea, her parents to the FBI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she put a play together though, So I don't know. Jesse might be worse.
Speaker 2: Hey man, Jesse gotta say this album to get Tupac. That's the hardestcept the speech of all time.
Speaker 1: That was your way to.
Speaker 3: Tied it together. You all are ridiculous to that, Yo.
Speaker 2: Niggas ran him down in the front of some way. Why you some ways right now?
Speaker 3: Hey? No, that girl wors than hell. She's crazy and her wooryfriend fall he took.
Speaker 2: And then she told he lit Now do you see the girl? Oh my god, she thought it was gonna get him back. Now he gone back up. Yeah, he's problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, y'all redated to girl like somemi crazy to that though almost near that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we had to second because Mike said that he was out of pocket.
Speaker 1: And he just said go back in down, yo.
Speaker 3: But for real, how crazy? Was so crazy?
Speaker 2: It's like girlfriend crazy enough to leave her? Like, but like, what's the crazy thing she did? I think I got my phone called close to triple ditches in a row.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. How about you? Everything?
Speaker 1: He's been pretty much smool man, you're the problem. Yeah most of the time.
Speaker 2: Man. I had a girl break into my car, pour rig gatorade over everything in the car.
Speaker 3: One other ship man. She poured it all over Phillip shit.
Speaker 2: The next day a little bit the next day, school Field was up to her, and y'all don't feel he the nicest dude in the world, he said, called her a name.
Speaker 3: Have you ever ever in your life touched my stuff? I said, what you're gonna do? Turn up? You know, I'm like looking for all the girls to be here. Real? Everybody want to fight her for phil Oh?
Speaker 2: That was classic, man, I said, that's your worst had to be bro. She broke into my car. You think about the time period we were sixteen. You can't get it with over.
Speaker 3: Fix that quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I had a story. Mike shut it down though, So I guess mine's been pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we want to hear it.
Speaker 1: No, bro, y'all blew it. Come on, it's trying.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Shout out to everybody's ex girlfriends.
Speaker 1: We hope y'all doing well in life.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't ever wish your ex well. That's a lot of people say, speaking for yourself, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking for you.
Speaker 2: Doing whatever they're doing. Yeah, you know, if it's well everything, just keep doing y'all. Boo.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't care if they're doing well or not.
Speaker 2: If y'all doing whatever y'all doing, y'all could be well, y'all could be down bad.
Speaker 3: A'll give fuck.
Speaker 1: Keep doing yau all your ass.
Speaker 2: Hey, Okay, they probably like I can't wait to get these comments.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 3: They're about to go crazy. DJ boy, we gotta do audience now.
Speaker 1: Damn. We're doing.
Speaker 2: Everybody here bleacher a poor complex Twitter. Everybody showed us love this week. We appreciate y'all for real, for real sure, but I don't know what you'all thought. Y'all was gonna get them clips. But that ain't all that ship. I've been seeing people comming like, oh they talk about that. Yeah, this is not exces and O like told y'all, no, we talked about a little bit of everything. It's an entertainment show. We talk about aspect we get on Hoop, but we talk about a little bit of everything. Speaking of Whop, which I thought about the Summer League. Why in the hell did they have Summer League rings? That's what I want to talk about. And while the people posting.
Speaker 1: Them, bro, we won. Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm nothing, bro, but and so the league is crazy nothing, Bro.
Speaker 1: You take pictures at your men's league, at your gym.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't take pictures, motherfucker that big lot. I'll take pictures right when you behind a big check. I want it, big check up, bigger than everybody.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 3: I wanted a couple of times, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Be he y'all don't want some chips, bro. You in the pictures promotion promotulations.
Speaker 2: Bro, promo shots at the factory, shouts to the signed up a team.
Speaker 3: I think it's five fifty four to fifty one of them.
Speaker 2: Damn the price with up. It's always been that, Kobe. But put your team at thirty and over, there could be twenty nine. We ma, we could be twenty while y'all hating on the rings though. Man shout out to money Base. Man shouts at money base. But I'm nothing on the rings, bro, Stop that's just like when they did this playing tournament. I swear to god they burdened. I have no plans tournament banner posted up. I don't want to see that ship. Yeah, that's bullshit. They that gets kind of fired though, Bro, I don't a summer league Green though, But I did hit him money Ba.
Speaker 3: I told him want him on the show, shout I'm a fan. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like his journey, like his story and Cooper too. Yeah, I like his stories. But I don't like his story.
Speaker 1: But I like.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, because I feel like you should be in the league right now. You're fighting for a chance of being the league.
Speaker 1: But what kind of season I think Jalen Green, by the have.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna have a crazy one because he's not gonna be getting guarded by the best player no more so he's gonna talking about dude from Houston Yeah, I don't know. We got we gotta have them talks. Oh you think freevlet gonna help him though he's already helped him about No, No, he's gonna make it a lot easier on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who else signed with them?
Speaker 2: They got Dealer Brooks. Yeah, they're gonna, they gonna, they gotta. They're gonna be better. They're gonna be better. I don't know how good. They're gonna be better.
Speaker 3: And they got the Twin.
Speaker 2: He's cold even though we got to see him limited in the summer, but actually like his brother better from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he guard bro.
Speaker 1: Amen in the one that Houston Yeah, Amen.
Speaker 3: Say he's more offensively in clin if that makes sense. Yeah, but with all them dudes on that team, ain't gonna get no shot because Kevin Porter John is definitely gonna be six man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he deserves shots. But I just like all this internet ship I was trying to figure out, Like damn, I hope he got his mind clear and ready, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He probably locked in now because man, you know you've been on the internet and if you got to come out and kill.
Speaker 3: Going crazy, that's me yo, yo, That's why I traded d Christopher. They said, we gotta have it. We can't be going to next year. This yeah wild back his Dwight Howard sweat I never played.
Speaker 2: He said, we got in. We are about to have all three unicks. Somebody got to chill the funk out.
Speaker 3: You said, who swag up the Howard?
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to let.
Speaker 3: That name out, but that is the real twelve No police, y'all crazy, hey man, But not bling that name out there. We can talk about some allegations. It's as we said it on the show. Oh that was a staple. We gotta make it, we gotta bring it back.
Speaker 2: They forcing us actually, at this point too much credit ship going on. NFL basically said we don't give a flying fuck about running backs no more. And this is the only one time I've ever really listened to Robert grifforind because most of the time he talks to be a bunch of bullshit. But he had a little expos a talking about how like the running back systems and how they getting fucked so crazy because like they get signed, they don't get guaranteed three years on their first deal. Say, like all the running backs primes is in their first like five to six years. So if you get these these running backs running the ship out of them for four years because you keep franchise tagging them, then team options on them. That's why they ain't getting paid shit. But they can't even sit out because of the NFL. You can't sit out, Like, I don't care what y'all say, ain't gonna have be no protests in the NFL because it's too many people willing to play the sport. In the NBA, if y'all stars just out there to yeah, fuck everybody, we're not playing.
Speaker 3: That hurt people's pockets.
Speaker 2: You do that should an NFL outside of quarterbacks, that sh ain't gonna make no difference.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 2: They treat you running backs like that. Yeah, because niggas are elite and not getting paid.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm saying, though, do you know, does anybody know why?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like what's the.
Speaker 3: What's many running backs? So many? And if you got a good offensive line.
Speaker 2: I mean, anybody could be a star running but I ain't gonna say that, but like, if you got a good offensive line, you can make a nice runner, but you can make an ad quarterback.
Speaker 1: But why not pay your top dog though?
Speaker 2: Because they like Tay the top dog because I can get one dude in the sixth round and probably do the same thing as.
Speaker 1: Him out of pocket. Bro.
Speaker 2: It's the truth, though, but it's the truth for NFL. It's not like the NBA, like what happened Like uh.
Speaker 1: No, ain't no niggas like LADENI and Thomlinson just.
Speaker 2: Round but not facts. But like what's my boy? Uh ed Zeke when he was hurt, dude stepped right in.
Speaker 3: Tony Pollin went crazy.
Speaker 2: But like even look at Sa Kwan, they paid the ship out of Daniel Jones Barkley's code. I know the SES's not always reflect that because they had a shitty ass team, but Sakwon Barkley's an elite running back. That's somebody who we should know. He's getting a six figure pay day.
Speaker 1: So y'all saying the running back is the most replaceable position in the league.
Speaker 2: In the NFL, absolutely nothing, Bro, it is it is? I mean, I don't just tell me something else. Wide receiver, I mean kind of the same route, but whid receivers get paid more.
Speaker 1: It's levels to that running back ship, bro.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree, but we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I think wide receiver probably before a running back. Bro. Quality, great running back. Bro, fucking No, they're definitely not the most replaceable on the office spen, y'all crazy.
Speaker 2: They are because if you think about the drafting price, to say, you're having to lead running back for three or four years, all right, cool, they're.
Speaker 1: Damn hear more important than a lot of motherfuckers. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yes, but the draft process is if you getting the court outside of the ones that's going high in the first round two through four is probably about system and availability, So you can always draft a running back.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at Indy right now.
Speaker 2: They gotta pay a running back and they acting like they don't know if they won't pay him or not.
Speaker 3: So next year that's gonna change.
Speaker 2: A lot ain't gonna pay and that's fucked up. They really probably not gonna pay his ass. If Anthony Richards to come out this year and going crazy scrambling in the pocket, they gonna be like, uh, yeah, j T, I have you another one. They got him in the second round. Bro, he had like the most charge demmer ever in college. That shit crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the running backs. Justice for yall.
Speaker 2: Varsity blues Hope y'all get paid. I hope they figured something out for y'all learn how to catch up the backfield. So niggas turned the horrid to do it. Y'all wonder why they any more?
Speaker 1: Full back?
Speaker 2: Damn god Mitart shout out to him. Likes to play with him with the Tampa Bay Bucks.
Speaker 1: He was out.
Speaker 2: That's the last one. Yeah, he's old buddy. Used to play for the Browns.
Speaker 3: Big guys. Used to be a fullback. Uh, damn, I can't think of damn I remember his name. Imber got in trouble thinking drawing Betts was a fullback. Uh he was? Why was he moving like that?
Speaker 2: That big though, probably just stronger than everybody that's really that fast.
Speaker 1: It was just boring, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He's fresh Frockshi shout in order, Dame, Why we shout out another day for Indiana school? Did not day recruire? Yeah they did. They actually recruited me. No ship.
Speaker 1: Who was the coach there?
Speaker 3: Uh b Mike, that makes it he did. He did recruit me. Ain't no way hell you would, Dame, he would have. I want to wake Forest the same ship.
Speaker 1: Bro have been in the Big East that had been fire.
Speaker 2: I guess I never thought about it. It was running data though it was nothing, and that makes a hell of a difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had T Max. When I was watching, I was like, hell, no.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Boys, okay, I'm just I'm just telling you the truth.
Speaker 3: What they was weird.
Speaker 1: I was like, words though I.
Speaker 3: Was rocking them.
Speaker 2: He speaking of Max, what's the hardest All Star shoe? Because for me, even though I don't think they were the best looking shoes, but that's split half and half that he had was probably one of the hardest.
Speaker 3: Like All Star members, I remember like those were crazy to me. Team Let's not getting sucked up. T was cold.
Speaker 2: We all know that it was a legend, But I was ever rocking Odiitash. Damn, you ain't fu with them, no Adidas bro it was weak.
Speaker 3: Damn I wass tough.
Speaker 1: Damn with the All Star Team Max.
Speaker 2: I think Steve Nash had some cold All Star shoes. There was like some low top Nikes that was hard like Steve Nash. All I'm saying is if I went from BAX and you went to Steve Nash, you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking about the player that get off the shoe.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen Steve nashwet some point, I ain't gonna fired. I love key going them though, but somebody final for us. They was in real white and gold. It was real white and gold.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Outside, Since we're talking about shoot outside of Jordan, who got the best basketball shoes Coachy period?
Speaker 3: Kobe got the best shoot.
Speaker 1: The hooping, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: To play it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we had this conversation a little bit, but I'm still outside of Cobe. I thought that PG one is then a go. If you're going off, just like fire signature lines. Outside of Jordan, damn marek, gotta go. Penny, Penny had.
Speaker 3: Barkley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Barkley's you're talking about looks all the above because Penny has one.
Speaker 1: Thirty four shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hooped in them in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had all black Beerer the CB ninety four US.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's one of the best basketball shoes all time. They was heavy as ship.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know how you was fucking hooping in that motherfucker because they're heavier.
Speaker 3: I hooped in them to them, but they're heavier ship. But that's like politics legs.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means. Megan talking about. I said niggas out, Oh good legs before they said Megan, you.
Speaker 1: Come on bro, come on South JUNR.
Speaker 3: The robbing the show.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, Nigga was the position I played. I had to have a big man shoe.
Speaker 3: Nigga, you are five ten. He the first stress for the first stretch. That was, oh, that's wow. But call you the first stretch, Nigga, that's wow. I call you that ship. Yeah, you really like that PG one. I hooped in the PG.
Speaker 2: I remember when they first draw was on the team where the shoe came out yep with the pacers and uh, you know me.
Speaker 3: I was like, I would not hooping them ships. Why because he was your teammate.
Speaker 2: Yes, But the end of the day, the first time I hooped in him, I had a great game and Nigga looked at me. He though like being here. Did talk for like half a season. So when we finally start talking, I hooped into PG. He looked at it. I had a good ass game. He liked some shoes I wore for like a beck fo I wore with the playoffs too. They actually were comfortable with ship now they that was it was fire. He had a he had a nice shoe with them.
Speaker 1: I just knew the Kyrie I'll say, went crazy with the shoes.
Speaker 3: I just said that. I just knew that PG one was the only color way that was going to be in Pat colors. Yeah, we knew he was gone. I don't know about the Kyrie I mean, you know that's my guy. Kyrie one was hard. No, that Kyrie one was elite. The twos was crazy with the strap.
Speaker 2: But then once he started getting a little bit more, they started getting a little.
Speaker 3: Bit and a little iffy in the body with him.
Speaker 2: Tough though, but still but yeah, but back to the original question, I gotta go Penny.
Speaker 3: Outside of that, I'm definitely fucking with Barkership too. Yeah I did too.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all gonna respect me, bro. I was the first set.
Speaker 2: Bron that nigga is five teen, y'all, stretching position and you know what almost fucked up? Hey, shout out to Dion. Dion back at Nike called this ship so my boy don track. We talked about this ship as soon as he signed. I knew the dominanturf was coming back. That's fire.
Speaker 1: I think cleats man artist football shoe from a football dude.
Speaker 2: Deon Sanders bro, I think Deon Sanders got that ship sold up. I mean, I'm not going with the fucking Barry Sanders. I had though, yeah, but you had taking the Griffy. Are you taking the Dion Dion? Even though that Griffy Max one is probably one of the most league shoes ever. If you from Indianapolis, you know how we what I'm gonna tell you out the gate.
Speaker 3: That Greg Griffy.
Speaker 2: In the city, man, But that motherfucking red Griffy came out the same day that the playoff thirteens came out, and I was a foot lock.
Speaker 3: I was in the back.
Speaker 2: You know how well, lofty square, I have never my life seen a nigga. Look at the Jordan. He looked at the Playoff thirteen. He said, nahn't rail was that? I said to Griffy's damn my city and blue Ones. Yeah, that's how I met your ass nigga trying to use my discount. Hey, Nigeria said, respect him. You can't call him Nigeria scamer. So we got disrespect the West African scammers. So you're a West African skimmer.
Speaker 1: Just the whole African community. Bro shout out to Burner.
Speaker 2: Boy and there goes our African podcast live tour out of commission already we.
Speaker 3: Don't because last let's throw with what else we got them there?
Speaker 2: You because they're disrespectful, brol we are not going to have a segment. And you see him the show now he's disrespectful.
Speaker 3: Bro Hey.
Speaker 2: I want to say shout to James Harden because James Harden is one of the few people in the NBA who can finesse every situation he can, and I love to see it.
Speaker 3: Everybody be getting mad. They was like, damn, he'd be leaving teams.
Speaker 2: Guess what, Only like five or six people in the NBA can forced their way out of situations and everybody else's got to deal with the circumstances.
Speaker 3: I fuck with James Harden for that.
Speaker 1: Is he a top five to two goardever?
Speaker 3: Yes absolutely, I got him over d way but I'm out of pocket. Yes you are.
Speaker 2: But but if you think about it, when he by himself like d Wade, he had shock, then he had bron He ain't never really been by itself. When Miami was about ehxself, they was trash. I remember joeing them was not like killing they was gonna even battles Miami versus Atlanta.
Speaker 1: John's brad than them and you know r Ip Kobe. But I was telling niggas when he when he first got with the Rockets by himself, Bro, he it was different.
Speaker 2: Switch yeah, And look, I know a lot of people talk about him now, which is still a All Star by the way, prom James Harden was. Look, he had to play one of the best teams Invenia history. If it wasn't for that, James Harden would have probably fucking got a ring in Houston because they had a perfect team. He ever's thirty five for like five straight years and how many assists and.
Speaker 3: Like Tennyson, Bro, Nah, he better than d Wade.
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm sorry, Broight tough Bro, I'm not at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at you for that only reason why I will say some backlashes because he ain't won no, no, no, but d Wade one when he got the talent you have Russ, you had Chris Paul, you know what I mean. But James Harden did more with less than the Wade.
Speaker 2: And he also ain't running into drave four Hall of Famers factual. Man If d Wade had to deal with that words team. I think it is a little bit different four Hall of Famers because not to disrespect the championship, because I think that six championship means a lot.
Speaker 1: He has thirty six in the finals.
Speaker 3: We look he was cold. But also to Bro.
Speaker 1: Foro Gabriel Union Bro real d way brofore he changed his last name to the Union bro. That d way bro is it's top two you.
Speaker 3: Bro shout to the Mari certificate half and half? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Okay? That's cool y'all? Crazy Wade the way he was cold. But I just think James Harden.
Speaker 3: James Harden is how followed me? I got d waded.
Speaker 1: Three job Okay, So James Harden is better than Irish.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll say it.
Speaker 2: I know I know what Alan Iverson meant to us, and who Al Iverson the person is. I'm not ever going disrespect that. That's the guy. No, they don't have nothing to do with culture. I'm talking about hoop hooping. I mean, Bro, James Harden, what is James Harden? I do better than Iverson? And that's the only conversation on behalf. Yeah, he probably, y'all, I'm asking he probably scored just as good probably. Yeah, yeah, I'll take it. Yeah, that's respect. Iverson, I is fucking Iverson.
Speaker 3: You came to my favorite all time person.
Speaker 1: It's off the rock like him on and off the court. I'm just saying like.
Speaker 3: I used to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I used to go out before every game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I did give the like, you know, the big clothes, very.
Speaker 3: Mad about it. That's why we couldn't win in Atlanta because he went out. Everybody go out, shut up.
Speaker 1: Talking about you know, you wore the big, stupid ass clothes all the time. It took you a while to graduate into the you know, regular clothes.
Speaker 3: Everybody. I did wear six x T shirts. I don't care to two thousand teens. I was a soldier boy two thousand and ten. Get the fuck out. They gotta start wearing big clothes. Oh seven, just.
Speaker 1: Told us how you was bro when you was a rookie.
Speaker 3: Shout Polo and LEVI. I definitely wear.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you a question because this has been requested, and since we gotta do audience, we gotta feed the streets. Everybody wants an explanation of you and that picture of you missing the bus.
Speaker 3: What the fuck happened? You know, all the fucking people still remember that ship.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was talking to my sister and she came to the game. My sister never came to a game. That was her first game she came to. So I was out there talking to her for like thirty minutes, but I started talking too long.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I think I gotta go, Like, I don't see nobody else out here.
Speaker 2: I walked out there and I went back in the locker room, got a pizza, came back out, and one of the security dudes was like damn. I was like, well, he was like, that bus just left. I said, no the fuck they did? Where was you ready to get? I was in the tunnel. We was in Detroit, and I just see Mo Fucker's ride. I'll do that was my last year with the Hawks. I said, there go I get forgot bit of fucking Detroit. They ain't even you with the summer camp, saying like nothing. They came back. The bus came back. I get on the bus. I'm gonna fuck y'all forget me. Coach Budd was like, just get the fuck on the bus.
Speaker 3: I knew what was up. She wasn't was sick of me. Just get the fuck on of us.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, treated my nigga like a badass. I walk into the.
Speaker 2: Back, niggas start clapping this ship.
Speaker 3: And for that reason it's why James hard is imployed. He never got like we gotta get left.
Speaker 2: But if James whoever took the picture week as hell for that, they have me on Twitter that night, niggas is rolling like and he had a good game, Like that's what fun.
Speaker 3: I did have a good game that I did that was nasty too.
Speaker 2: I think it was little Casons and oh yeah, they.
Speaker 3: They ain't love me.
Speaker 1: So if James goes to the Clippers, all they different.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if they're gonna be healthy.
Speaker 2: If they're gonna be healthy, I mean, yes, he's James Harden, But is that enough?
Speaker 3: What's the who's the real contenter in the West?
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously earlier said that, you gotta think if they better than the contenter in the West on paper, they're gonna be tough as fun because theyre gonna have four league guards. So if they even just swapping like you, it's like that they're gonna be tough as hell. You can play all of them together outside of Russ. Yeah, they're gonna be a fucking problem. But who are they going against? That's gonna be the real issue. Bro, Phoenix, it's Phoenix had considered it, we say, the defending champs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Phoenix wouldn't a ship next.
Speaker 3: Year, that's what you wanw.
Speaker 2: I mean, I ain't saying no, but I low key thinking that you are. I think, Like, to be honest, I think the Warriors gonna make another push.
Speaker 3: I do too, because I don't think that Chris popmove was a final move.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either. I think he's a salary dump in a little bit. Yeah, but I think they're gonna make another push. But what would they need. They would definitely need another All Star. I feel like you got to have another All Star, Like I wouldn't be surprised to see like Pascali go somewhere like some ship like that. And I wouldn't be surprised if they got him that, you know what I mean, some ship like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know that would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean honestly, they they had an up and down year, but they didn't have Wig for half a year, which really make a difference.
Speaker 3: If they would have had wagged a full year.
Speaker 2: I feel like they would have had a different trajectory because they had to play the Kings, and I think the Kings is gonna be elite next year.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't think that was one hit wonder either. I like them, man, I wish.
Speaker 2: They would have got Cools instead of Harrison back, but I guess they fit the culture.
Speaker 3: And I mean, you are already Jellings. I think I think I like the Kings.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong, I love Trey Loud that but I think people figured out some bonus a little bit.
Speaker 3: I should just call the Pacers we just told you.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like in that last series, they kind of had a little difficulties and I think a little couple of teams figured then a little. But he's a great player. But to get over that hump they gonna have, they need they need something else. I don't know what they need. They need one more player because the Aaron Foxes code elite facts and then you got after that, Yeah, they get like.
Speaker 3: They need one more or And my problem is with that team ship.
Speaker 2: You got your two biggest players on max deals, but it's a bonus a max player in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's the only issue I see with them.
Speaker 2: So if they get another player that's that that can kind of help them up in the playoffs. And I feel respecting them, by the way, But I mean the sounds on the front runners. I don't know how Bradley Bill is about to be a point guard because that does not make sense to me. They're gonna have to do something yet he'll be all right, shouted Sumner, go ahead, take that spot, my boy.
Speaker 1: All right, but I do we can get off sports ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga hates basketball because he was a stretch for he didn't get up pt at bro shout to Georgia shooting on the bulls.
Speaker 1: Shout. I started shouting at Georgia. He got out of the peal for sure. This is what I'm saying, or this is what I'm gonna ask you. Why do y'all think this is music? Why do y'all think these niggas are canceling all these goddamn tour days?
Speaker 2: Man, Because don't nobody got no fucking money right now, and you picked the wrong time.
Speaker 3: All the big dogs is on tour right now.
Speaker 2: Why would you go on tour? And Drake's on to it or Beyonce, Like, we got to decide if it's Drake or Money back. Yo, sorry Money It's been I've just been seeing it so much. I'm like, yeah, I seen I had a sweep a Little Baby. They canceled it on me. Damn every fund yet. I mean, I ain't put my money up yet, but I have put my bid in out the game, you know what I mean? Make sure everybody else put them.
Speaker 1: Canceled this whole tour.
Speaker 3: I was like, I wonder why didn't they tour together?
Speaker 2: Because I saw The Dark dropping that album that nobody really give it too much traction to a little babyn't put on nothing.
Speaker 3: New for real, for real? That that's like you hearing everywhere. They should have toured together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they already did. I don't know, man, I just that was just weird. I've never seen that in the music since. You know, I'm tapped in.
Speaker 3: So what about Chicago though? What's going on in Chicago?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been watching the internet even so that's some funny stuff in Chicago going on.
Speaker 3: The ers. I don't know who's getting these HD link who in these videos?
Speaker 2: They need to go work for yes, movies, Nigga, they've been getting all the footage in HD.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, nigga, Priscis Sistem got this ship man god Boy sitting on his last I'm like, bro, this is out of pocket, Like.
Speaker 1: We don't think that was really oh boy though I don't know either.
Speaker 2: But somebody's in an allegation that usually if you're against it, you're gonna come out and talk about that ship.
Speaker 3: You're not letting that shit hit in that news cycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he was like, man, come on, y'all, you ain't even really looking to that. That really wasn't even me. But then you got my boy g Herbo.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Everything in Chicago's like somebody just letting all the beans out, like yeah, herbal, Yeah, a lot about some things, you know what I'm saying, some private private jet and ship. But I'm like, damn, who letting all the ship out in Chicago? Somebody like they did in Atlanta music telling everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the music industry. But I was just like, damn, man, why and why do people skip white people skip over Indiana?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Because Indianapolis is not by tickets early. It's Modesta to walk Uptown. No, that was just this ship even before that though ticket sales. I don't know, Bro, nobody come here, nobody, Big, we don't see money bag four times.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know Big.
Speaker 1: I ain't disrespecting you, Bro, I'm just saying beyond Drake, we ain't seeing Drakes and Little Wayne and Drake tour.
Speaker 2: And that was in Noblesville, and yeah, Mike said it perfectly. Geography, it makes more sense for you to go to Little War or Chicago. Unfortunately, because they got two places at Fatilitas take concerts bigger than here that we got we got.
Speaker 1: If they fixed the fucking sound system and Lucas, Oh we got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we got it. Yeah, Noblesville. They don't count.
Speaker 2: What is it called little baby Maker's life right now? Respect games Bridge.
Speaker 1: I have a fucking party at concert of Hot ninety six three before Bankers Life.
Speaker 3: See what's with Gang Ridge.
Speaker 1: It sounds like goddamn edy a Delta in that motherfucker like that sound system that like six it's that real for real concerts, and there is terrible I mean that's comedy.
Speaker 2: I went to the Future concert. The concert was trashed, but the sound systems sound good.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'd just be listening for certain Shure.
Speaker 2: Was hurt though, so he couldn't really give us the performances he couldn't hurt. Right now, you see that Russell Wilson post, what do you do? He said, being the dad's best thing.
Speaker 3: Ever the future? Throw that bar and there.
Speaker 2: I ain't a damn playing dirty living alone, all right, I'm playing dirty, Russell?
Speaker 3: What jay Z said?
Speaker 2: You said me?
Speaker 3: What that jay Z said?
Speaker 2: Hey, he was like, you gotta let that hurt go if it is hurt. But in the future playing kids, playing football with your son or something like that. That's crazy and I would have lost it in respect to Pluto. But y'all on Twitter out of pocket talking about who gonna win the hands up. Russell Wilson runs away from three hundred pounds lineman every week. If you think that he can't take a punch, y'all are fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro. That's different.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro probably benching three oh five, three fifteen easy, but you got to know how to use it though.
Speaker 3: He might just tackle that nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean That's what I'm saying. I like, I ain't saying like, yeah, y'all know how.
Speaker 3: You know celebrity death match, give me Russell Wilson.
Speaker 2: It sounds crazy, but it does sound crazy because you just don't put him in that like you never know strong bro. He probably he gets hit every Future probably picked up a weight in year everything.
Speaker 1: That's like you're saying, like the motherfucking Russell Wilson has just beat the ship out of the game, like we don't know.
Speaker 3: The game lift weights though, so you can look and be like, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: If my nigga future a black belt Wis Kalifa?
Speaker 3: He do kickboxing and ship though, all right, West Leaf my right house and nigga, But do you see Future doing that?
Speaker 1: You don't kick No, but I'm saying, motherfucking Wis Khalifa is built like Bobo, so you never you never.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't know, but she I know. I know Russell Wister stroll the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Listen, Bro, Russell Wilson, well by body slip the ship crazy shout. The future was just Lendy here as his favorite, his favorite better than jay Z. We know, all right, yes, bro, is what it is has selections? Shout you said tripping today? You ain't got some New York cattle man with the bean. I got the bean on. Shout to my boys up in Boston. You gotta start putting your the j T Jaen whom they traded markets.
Speaker 3: Ain't that fuck? That should have been you, Malcolm? Oh God, sucking up? Just like we got Mack what.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be made up? The squad, y mestened up, the gang man.
Speaker 1: Everybody was roster Speaking of the Celtics. Why was everybody torture? Jason tatle Drake?
Speaker 3: What did he do? Bro? I ain't see whatever j T. Come talk about it, j T light skin?
Speaker 1: So what do you do when you drove the show?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I thought you might.
Speaker 2: I saw him, him and Steph Grade. He was just like they say, we look alike. Nobody Drake, nobody has ever said that.
Speaker 3: I have never looked. I've never That's that's weird, that's nasty. Who go to it man, say we look know? Why is Drake doing that in that interview that podcast in the bed like that?
Speaker 1: Oh well, little Bobby, that's fire.
Speaker 2: Drake Cavin could take it in his house as fire. Now that's he that's hard. Your house big as hell not as far you know. Yeah you got seven footage walking around your house. Multiple Yeah, you got a big house. So I'm twenty two think then come five twenty Wait, can't come if I had Drake house. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Let me come back to school for free?
Speaker 1: Ah, damn. Always didn't want an education, bro.
Speaker 2: That type of ship is that I share with the fisgin steak. You would we probably fighting. Shout to Gary Harris, appreciate you down.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to fuck with you for real.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Now they don't let you go back to school for free?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I really didn't know that. I was just sucking around. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Is when this podcast really get sat his pinnacles. They're gonna put you wake for slim Jeff Tlum.
Speaker 3: I don't graduate. I know they can put about the graduat from a Damn that degree a little different. I'd rather you gonna architect.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: My wife graduate shot, I told her, don't count.
Speaker 1: Wow, they out of pocket all my people from love on this side for sure.
Speaker 3: No, it's coming from a car drop out them. It is a it's an education. And on that note, before we pissed off anybody else's.
Speaker 2: Today I still would have worked there if here I got availability, should coaching availabilities, You're not on the list. We hired god Scott.
Speaker 3: Over just oh my god. They already called him Pike now.
Speaker 1: And speaking of that, I'm so glad we hear. Are you fucking parents hitting my man's phone or hitting the school about what he's talking about on this show, monusor your kids better? Your kids is already cussing little Scottie, little Brittany, little Tabitha. Yeah, that's what they be naming them. Y'all know who I'm talking about. I keep calling, Yeah, y'all do if I said, y'all want me to turn all right, then don't mind sho what we're doing on here. We're grown. We can say whatever we want. Y'all. Kids is damn, you're worse than us, you feel me, So whatever we do on here we respectful. We just like to have fun. But you be a fool to think your kids not cussing. A damn fool with that. So let us cook and do us and just enjoy the show. That's all I got to say about to Tabitha. Shout out to the Tabitha.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've never heard of Tabitha in my life, have y'all.
Speaker 2: And on that note, we're gonna respect everybody's name, like share, subscribe, appreciate your tapping, keep sharing that ship, just not to Tabitha.
Speaker 3: Hey one more time, Yeah, shout out to my boys. Appreciate y'all. See the silver hoodie holding up on time tap in man, Hey, it's it's nice to feel comforting. I ain't gonna lie. I'm probably gonna rock this on tomorrow out the gate. Appreciate y'all, See y'all next week.
Speaker 2: One