Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Jettie and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Well, it's fall, so I had to put my white buck shoes in the closet.
Speaker 1: A fuck signor live from studio c A Sason or tim Lely lit room to.
Speaker 2: Put them the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound. And today, to kick off a brand new weekend fall, we're under the tutelage of our general manager, Charlie Kirk, in honor of the amazing moving weird long Memorial service yesterday, Honorary Honorary general Manager the Air of Parent, if you will, Brendan Carr, Chairman of the.
Speaker 1: FCC, which shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: I've become convinced by some of my conservative friends who are making arguments over the weekend that why do we have an FCC, Which is a very good question if you look into it.
Speaker 1: There's no need really whatsoever at this point.
Speaker 2: Anyway, at this point, what I find most shocking about this entire controversy, we are at the point in our nation's history where a man named Brendan leads a national agency.
Speaker 1: That's what struck you.
Speaker 2: I warned you that these days would come Brendan's, Brandan's and others, right. You had warned us for years, and none of us believed it could happen. So that memorial service yesterday, I guess I'm a cynic in that.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like in the modern world anything can change anything.
Speaker 3: We're just on a trajectory like a glacier that can't be stopped.
Speaker 1: But a nihilist, man, I am a little bit and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: But just the way everything comes and goes so quickly, and we get distracted so easily and all that, and the you know, the way media.
Speaker 3: Works in the modern world. We've talked that to death. Can you have a thing like that.
Speaker 2: Memorial service, which was just stunning in it and its attendance and power and attention and everything like that, that can that can be a inflection point in history that you could point to years from now and say, man, everything changed on that day. Maybe the answer is definitely not. Definitely no. And the reason I say that a couple of things. Number One, I was struck by the mainstream media is very respectful reporting of the whole thing. I agree, realizing, oh my god, and I want to talk about this later, but literally, oh my god, Well, right, we the small minority. You're convinced everybody we were in the majority. Now the actual majority is starting to realize they're the actual majority. Perhaps we should not verbally have used them. And secondly, and this is a tweet put out, I don't have it in front of me. I don't think by one of the folks at turning point who and I wish I had the numbers handy, but he pointed out the number of turning for USA chapters on school's universities campuses across the country and the number of new applications for chapters, which dwarfed the original number, And his tweet was this is the turning point.
Speaker 1: Is he right?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I thought there are definitely signs that is really something. I too, was struck by mainstream media coverage, respectful coverage of the event by a group of people that are mostly atheist agnostic. For one thing, I mean, what were there eighty thousand people in there and they feel like they turned away one hundred thousand plus One of the biggest gatherings for a private death in US.
Speaker 2: History, right right. The entire administration on hand.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know where this goes.
Speaker 2: I feel like we all, well, if you're if you're if you're quite religious, you probably aren't in this group.
Speaker 3: But I think we all missed the For a lot of people in that crowd, it's all about the Jesus or ninety percent. For a lot of the media coverage since he was killed, it's all about the politics and his role in the Republican Party in Maga. But for a lot of people, he was going campus to campus not to argue. For Republicans, it.
Speaker 2: Was to argue for forgiveness and Christian principles the Bible. In short, Yes, sir, right, I think I caught you know, I'm probably projecting, But in taking in some of the media coverage of it, the feel I took away, among other things, was oh my gosh, these people are sincere. They actually believe what they say they believe, and they're or a hell of a lot of them, you know, to your point about Charlie's religious beliefs and a lot of the people who supported him, it's actually a deeply held principled belief.
Speaker 1: I will also say that the memorial service, which.
Speaker 2: Was five hour five hours, oh boy, it was a lot of different things. It was a memorial service, it was a political rally. It was some brilliant speeches. It was some weird speeches. It was some troubling speeches. It was kind of conservative America in all its glory and or flaws.
Speaker 3: And we'll play some of the clips, particularly from his wife, who gave quite the speech yesterday.
Speaker 1: Coming up a little bit later, I should think is a dynamo of some sort.
Speaker 3: Well, i'd say what the future holds for her in the organization, I don't know, but sureworth watching. And Elon got was there and got involved and talked about money, and so who knows where the whole Turning Point organization and politically and spreading the gospel are going to go with Elon behind it.
Speaker 2: And I am not a cynical man, but I am an experienced man. That's a euphemism for old.
Speaker 1: Ah. Here's another question for you.
Speaker 2: Can the purity of principle of Turning Point USA survive all of the attention and the money and the awareness that it's powerful, or will the vultures of exploitation.
Speaker 1: Is not a bad band name.
Speaker 2: Will the Voes manage to ruin it? And we saw this firsthand, as you know, local activists and various tea party chapters around California, especially at the time, and then watching the movement spread, the exploit of vultures moved in quickly.
Speaker 3: The people who realize they can make a dollar off of it and don't care about its success.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have a strong voice and then.
Speaker 2: Wave the flag and collected donations and then use it to travel around the world and luxury and never actually try to accomplish anything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, did they perfert the whole movement? Right?
Speaker 3: And Eric Kirk is obviously sincerely wanting to spread the word of Jesus and bring people to Christianity. There'll be a lot of people around her that don't give a crap about that, who just want to get Republicans elected. So she'll she'll have, you know, grifter's that crowd to fight off. But I gotta believe as smart as Charlie Kirk was, they had those conversations. I'm sure he had those people after him around him all the time. Oh yeah, it's one of other things. Oh with Elon there, so he tweeted out. I don't know when he actually tweeted this out. I think it was yesterday. They murdered our emissary of peace and cold blood message received.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's a heck of a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, go on, elon, Yeah, I read a pretty good piece. Maybe I'll try to find it entitled they did not kill Charlie Kirk. It was a troubled idiot young man. Not to say that there isn't all sorts of hateful rhetoric in a heated environment that leads to this sort of thing, because I think there is, but I don't, you know, I will paraphrase the point made and personalize it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be held responsible for some.
Speaker 2: Conservative lunatic who decides to, you know, kidnap Gretchen Whitmer, or shoot somebody or what have you. I completely disapprove of that sort of thing. Don't blame me saying neo Marxism is trying to take down Western civilization for somebody pulling a trigger. Well, I didn't choke George Floyd to death, but my local target got robbed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so that's where the things work.
Speaker 3: We should start the show officially for now to make the FCC happy, which shouldn't even exist, and there's no reason for it.
Speaker 2: There's barely a reason for it. Twenty years ago, there's zero reason for it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Boy, this could be our last show, folks. Jack has really crossed the line.
Speaker 1: And hey, for something bad to happen to that little podcast.
Speaker 2: To years huh the mafia FCC.
Speaker 1: Please, I disapprove Joe quoting Ted Cruz more or less from last week. Correct.
Speaker 2: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Monday, September twenty second to year twenty twenty five. We're Armstrong and Getty, and we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially recording the FCC rules and regulations. Here we go, at Mark, I.
Speaker 1: Think we found an answer, Joe, autism. How about that autism?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's slip that little announcement into a giant celebration yesterday. We think we've found an answer to autism.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does that mean they think they know what cause? Yeah, they're going to announce today from news that is leaking out that they think it's tail and all during pregnancy is the link and lots of women take tailan All is when pregnant, as it's been declared okay for you with the headaches, cramps, whatever situation you got going on. They think that they have prove proven a link there.
Speaker 2: Right, and I know the head of I can't remember which conglomerate owns the tailand All brand, but we can look it up certainly, but their CEO went on bended knee to the White House recently. Could you not say that to soften you, could you like use a drug name and not particularly the brand name or something or yeah, yeah, exactly, say a set of innef and nobody knows who that is anyway, and just say there's a possible links.
Speaker 1: It that weren't possible.
Speaker 2: It's all I'm asking, please, Yeah, yeah, I wonder how would we not know that? I don't know now eight months nine months into the Trump administration, now we do know that.
Speaker 3: Who would be pregnant though? And use Thailand Oliver again when there are other options at the.
Speaker 2: So you're you're concerned about the brand, I'm concerned about the children.
Speaker 1: Well I'm both so.
Speaker 3: You know, because you'd think, you know, I don't think it's been proven, but there's a one in a thousand chants, So let's let's use something else.
Speaker 2: So she's gonna wait and see and take a look at the evidence and read the annuncement. Because RFK has got some great policies in mind. He's also half a crank half the time. Well, it would be great news if it were true, if they could do it's true, because figuring it out, man, that's that's what we all want to do. All right, we got Katie's headline. Do we have Katie's headlines on the way? Heck, yeah, we have Katie's headlines on the way. I hadn't seen Katie in the hallway, so, uh, you know, she's got a lot going on, speaking of a pregnancies and whatnot. Uh, there's she is smiling right there. She just walked in the door. We got Katie's headlines on the way. Lots of news to get to some of the highlights from the big memorial service yesterday.
Speaker 1: Lots of things that happened over the weekend.
Speaker 3: The UN is meeting this week, and every country but the United States now seems to be on board with a two state.
Speaker 1: Solution and they're all proudly leading the charge. Whatever the hell that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can name a couple of parties that have no interest in it, the Israelis and the Palestinians.
Speaker 1: You crack pots, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: There's Joe's Take a Lot on the way Stay here. More excerpts keep coming out from Kamala Harris's book. Is the book ever gonna come out? Or is it just going to be excerpts until it's all been read? But she continues with her hilarious excuse making. So we've got more of that from one hundred and seven Days coming up later. Plus our fundraiser continues. We're raising money to ban the tush push give generously. Stay tuned for more on that, but first let's figure out who's supporting what.
Speaker 1: It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 4: Katie Ready, starting.
Speaker 5: With ABC News, else said the FBI is investigating quote possibility of accomplices in Charlie kirk shooting.
Speaker 1: By the way, I became aware yesterday from the.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you'd call this crowd, the Maga right or the q'non right or whatever, but cash Battel is in on it now. With Israel and the killing of Charlie Kirk, Cash Battel is.
Speaker 2: In league with the Jews and killed Charlie kirk FBI CIA. And it was Israel that killed Kirk. Oh, that's surprising. According to the q'non right.
Speaker 1: I was in talking with a correspondent yesterday, huh NBC news.
Speaker 5: Trump publicly pushes Attorney General Pam Bondi to prosecute his political foes.
Speaker 1: But play those clips.
Speaker 3: She said some things last week and over the weekend that you can't believe it. Attorney general is saying about hate speech.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we will join others in calling fouls on our own side. It's too much. It's not good, it's not smart. Let's be better than that.
Speaker 4: From the Washington Times.
Speaker 5: More Russian incursions into European airspace sparks fears of war.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hope that comes up a lot in the UN meetings this week, as he putin, keeps trying out different countries, and if it were.
Speaker 2: To come up in the UN meeting, shack, what effect would that have.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, you.
Speaker 4: Guys touched on this. From the New York Times.
Speaker 5: Britain, Australia, Canada, and Portugal all recognize a Palestinian state.
Speaker 2: Again, the Palestinians say what are you talking about? The Israeli say, we have no interest in that, So what are you doing? Virtue signaling jackasses from.
Speaker 5: The BBC, Trump says Murdoch's likely to be involved in US TikTok deal.
Speaker 1: What I hadn't heard that? Okay?
Speaker 4: Rupert Yes and his son.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post, runaway cow dubbed Mootilda gains cult following after crowdfunded rescue from an Arizona slaughterhouse.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's a lot there. Yeah, well you're gonna give a sad story.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go deep on that moo Tilda Mootilda, which is really the key to the whole story that ban go from.
Speaker 4: Study fines fat but fit.
Speaker 5: New research shows carrying some extra weight may not.
Speaker 4: Shorten your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, because that's what my plan is. Super super is anybody who's not going to carry a little extra weight clear to their death? I mean, come on, who you kidding?
Speaker 1: Well and use the sin. I congratulates you, but shut up, all right?
Speaker 5: And finally, from the battylon Bee Democrats hold candlelight vigils.
Speaker 1: For Jimmy Kimmel. Right, yeah, is he coming back or not?
Speaker 2: Is the question you you're the only person that brought up on last week the idea of him coming back.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's coming back at all.
Speaker 3: No, well, I'll be on YouTube or something like that, but he ain't gonna be on ABC with his show.
Speaker 2: I think he is. I think he really. I think he should be. I at least he should not be off for the reasons he's currently off. I just like him so much. It's uh, Captain smug anyway. There's so much to discuss today, as always, just you know, everything everywhere, all at once is what's going on in the world, and we'll get to it. If you miss a segment, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: As President Trump and more than two hundred world leaders begin arriving in New York for the UN General Assembly, an overheated climate of political violence capped by the recent killing of Charlie Kirk, has police and the Secret Service feverishly rethinking and expanding security from the air, the street, and the water. Thousands of officers and federal agents are keeping watch. There are no specific threats to the UN General Assembly or to any of the dignitaries attending. We are reminded none of the attacks in the country over the last fourteen months was predicted in advance.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a decent point right there. Yeah, yeah, Okay, I don't want to get off on that, but yeah, I won't get off on that. It's a distraction. But I have heard from many people who live in New York and then pundits who write about it, that that is a week if you can plan your vacation around it. You want to get out of town when the UN Assembly is there because the security is so high you just can't go anywhere or do any of The New.
Speaker 1: York Times simply called it gridlock week.
Speaker 3: Coming up in our two, we'll get into some of the highlights from the big Charlie Kirk memorialists yesterday, and then what it might mean for the country as a religious wakening, or the politics of it and all that different sort of stuff for the UN. The fact that seven more countries are announcing this week in front of thunderous applause, I'm sure that they now recognize or hope to recognize a Palestinian state, including Great Britain, Australia and Canada.
Speaker 1: France.
Speaker 3: As you know, he said it on facination yesterday Macron did, I had already done it. Some of our biggest friends are going to stand up in front of a thunder of applause at the UN and talk about a Palestinian state. They'd stuck with us all these years, but finally have turned the corner. And in a related story, I have sainted my dog sat Baxter is now officially recognized by me as a saint. Anybody got any questions? No, it's about as meaningful.
Speaker 2: What do you even mean You've recognized the Palestinian state. Tell me about its borders, it's governance. Telling me about the treaty it is ready to sign. Tell me really anything about this fantasy. It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever witnessed in geopolitics.
Speaker 1: Well, why is it happening? I mean, is there?
Speaker 2: Is it just as simple as like, you know, your Prime Minister Starmer in England and you stand up and say, I believe there should be a Palestine, the state, and then all the Muslims you've let it into the country that hate you will shut up.
Speaker 1: Is that all there is to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big part of it. You will at least buy some patients from your Muslim minorities. You will satiate the lust of your pro Palestinian left and conservatives.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot like me, know precisely what you're doing, okay, but.
Speaker 2: You've neutralized, you know, a lot of the you know, the trouble you would get from the left.
Speaker 3: Because the only thing that's changed over the last many decades of standing with us, it's always been the United States and a handful of friends against the tide of all the rest of the world, claiming there needed to be a two state solution. But the only thing that's changed that caused our best friends to leave us is the growing Muslim population in their countries. It's the only thing I can think of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might say, well, Israel has gone too far retaliation from October seventh, and they should be looking for that two state solution. But Keir Starmer, who is a gutless, worthless weasel. Ask any brit Wow, they don't even like him at his own party. It's just the Labor Party will be out of power soon, Nigel fell get all the photo ops with the Trump you can they're Kir because your day's air number. TikTok. Anyway, in terms of political power. Certainly, I'm not urging any sort of violence.
Speaker 1: But what was I saying?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah zaba anyway, it's it's meaningless rhetoric.
Speaker 1: It truly is, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not It doesn't help the United States if the United States ends up, are we completely alone now or do we have like one country somewhere that's on our side. It doesn't help to be the United States by itself against the whole world saying no, I don't think a two state solution is a good idea. Well, it's never mind whether it's a good idea or not, it's not possible. These people are advocating for something that can not happen. Well, as you pointing out at that's just so the two parties involved don't like the idea, right. Indeed, here's a headline for you, The world sees hope for two state solution Israelis and Palestinians see none.
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 2: Wall Street Journal expected recognition of the Palestinian state by France, the UK, Canada and the countries that don't matter as part of an effort to breathe life into a dying solution. Two states living side by side on the ground. The two state solution is more remote than ever I would say, and not to beat you to death with this sort of thing, but Jack, feel free to jump in. But it's way, way less likely than when Arafat got everything he asked for and said yeah no at.
Speaker 1: The very very end.
Speaker 2: It's worse than when Clinton thought he had a deal, never mind Carter back in the day, and at the very last second the Palestinian said, nah, we changed our mind. We'd rather wipe out Israel. Polls, which in the nineties and early two thousands consistently indicated majority support on both sides for two states, have in recent years shown that only a minority of Israelis and Palestinians support the idea or think it's feasible in practice.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting. I didn't know that politicians who have been back.
Speaker 2: Is anybody gonna mention that all day long on any of the newscasts where they talk about England and Canada now recognize as a two state solution, Are they gonna mention?
Speaker 1: Polling shows neither.
Speaker 2: Side is interested right well, and for what it's worth, I was staunchly in favor of the agreements worked out by both Carter and then Clinton. Back in the day, it seemed like a really good solution, and those two excellent solutions for the Palestinians were rejected.
Speaker 1: It's like everybody. So it's not that I don't want it to happen, it's that I know it can't.
Speaker 2: So as I ask over and over again, what are we doing here, like everybody at work or everybody in your family or whatever, talking about Brandon and Jenny should get married. Yeah, I think I'm in favor of Brandon and Jenny getting married. But Brandon doesn't like Jenny, and Jenny is like Brandon. They're like, what are you people doing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But you're going around talking about it. When do you think we should have the wedding? I think we should have a June. I think it's too late, it should be earlier. Wait a second, we're the participants. Neither one of us want to get married. More than one hundred and forty countries already recognized Palestine as a state, including much of the developing world, and indeed I would ask them those same questions, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: I love this. I love it meaning I hate it. Let me see if I can find it. Oh, where is it? The statement by one of our closest English speaking allies explaining how important it is to gain that two state solution. Oh and a peace deal that would return all the hostages living and dead, and restore peace to Gaza. And we've already explained what they're doing, obviously, But my only reaction is, yeah, we know you want that. Everybody wants that. We've been trying to get that. We can't have that, So stop pretending again, and then.
Speaker 1: I will shut up.
Speaker 2: This is the most egregious, astounding, and almost hilarious acts of diplomatic silliness I have ever witnessed. Somebody liked to bet me about a two state solution, I will give you one hundred to one on any sum of money you care to wager. You put up one hundred, I will put up ten thousand.
Speaker 1: Michael, check my mask.
Speaker 2: I'm not glad. What's your timeline? Well, let's you name it. I mean, let's be serious. Clock's ticking. You're not gonna live forever.
Speaker 3: Certainly ten years should be a fine timeline. No, there will not be a two state solution in.
Speaker 1: The next ten years.
Speaker 2: No north of ten after that, north of ten after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be interesting to see the way it's talked about all week are, all day long and all week long, I suppose.
Speaker 2: As it'll be in Oh sorry, go ahead. It'll be one of the dominating topics of the un all week long. And I don't know how many people will mention that poll you just quoted that neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians on it. So I'll work from our friends at Prize Picks. How'd you do on your picks?
Speaker 1: Super easy? Just pick two players two to.
Speaker 2: Six and say whether you think they'll do more or less than the stat projection. As easy as that. It's daily fantasy sports without the hassle of like building a team and being in a league. And they have these max discount squares that are practiced well, they're no brainers every single week.
Speaker 1: So much fun during the football season.
Speaker 3: I know, Michael, yesterday you had your big letter d and your tiny little fens and it really helped the forty nine ers stay undefeated.
Speaker 1: Done. Nice job.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks is the best place to win cash, taking your take, your opinion and turning it into money. I think this guy's hot, and you know, yeah, you go with more on the projections. Download the app today use the coat Armstrong. You get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's the code arm Strong to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five bucks. Download the Prize Picks app and use the coat Armstrong Prize Picks.
Speaker 1: It's good to be right. What camping this weekend?
Speaker 3: My son and I my boy Scout and I my thirteen year old and I far northern California, which every time I go on.
Speaker 2: She's like, this is spectacular up here, absolutely easily spectacular, No wonder.
Speaker 1: People come from all over the world.
Speaker 2: But we got chased out of our camp by a bear and we had to leave her and to tell that story a little bit later. But my son, the boy Scott, was so helpful. It was like camping with an adult. He did most of the cooking, He did the setting up and tearing down and everything like that was it was so so amazing. I really enjoyed it. Does he have a schedule of fees? We might inquire about camp assistant professional campus him Mount Campsier, if you will. We did a seven mile hike on Saturday with some pretty good elevation that absolutely kicked my hind end and my legs are so sore. Michael, I thought Camp Sierge was quitty, pretty pretty weather. That was clever campiers We have confirmation exactly.
Speaker 3: H yeah, Actually, if you could hire somebody like that, it's got a bit of a glamping vibe to it to hire somebody to do all but well the actual camping work.
Speaker 1: Well, exactly, I'm lazy and I have money, so that's exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the other thing I noticed from this, and I'm reminded of this anytime I butt up against lack of opulence and comfort. It's so much more satisfying than what human beings chase. We all chase ultimate comfort and ease, and it doesn't satisfy us in the way that difficulty and and basic I don't know, accouterments do it. It's the interesting thing about I think that every time I'm camping this, this has been a lot of work all day long to get together everything, how we're going to sleep, build a fire, everything you gotta do to cook some food, than to clean up and all that sort of stuff. But I'm oddly way more satisfied then when I'm in a you know, a nice clean bedroom and everything's prepared for me and blah blah blah, overcoming obstacles. Yeah, we're made to love that. Yeah, that's a great, great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, anyway, I off to talk about the bear angle on it.
Speaker 2: Have your campsierge jot that down your musings. That's another service he could.
Speaker 1: Offer, camp sierge, Do you jot down my musings?
Speaker 2: I'm having amusings, having from really deep musings. All right, we've got mail bag on the way and a bunch of other stuff. Stay here.
Speaker 1: Coming up next hour.
Speaker 2: Some key moments from the Charlie Kirk memorial service, some of which were incredibly eloquent and terrific, some of which were just odd.
Speaker 1: Well, it was five hours long.
Speaker 2: Is it mostly a political event for MAGA or was it mostly ah, like a revival more or less and on an inflection point in the next great awakening in this country. You know, I didn't see the whole thing, but it was a pretty good percentage of each of those things, and a couple of others as well.
Speaker 1: It was it was a pastiche if you will love me quota the pretty fancy word you're throwing around. I'm feeling fancy today.
Speaker 2: I was looking for quotes about posterity, you know, just being remembered in that sort of thing. But the first one I came across was from John Quincy Adams, who was talking.
Speaker 1: To the future, the generations of the future.
Speaker 2: He said, posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to repeat that more.
Speaker 2: Mailbag, as for instance, even our side is playing fast and loose with the freedom of speech, not having it. Coming up with Ted Cruz and Ran Paul and others on that, Yes, coming up, I was nearly eaten by a bear. Oh good Lord, drop us a note mail bag at armstrong e Geddy dot com. Ryan from Houston writes, there, I was Tuesday evening, maybe seemingly inspired by the Holy Spirit, I crafted what might have been the perfect email. I sent it to my liberal lesbian mom, and she sent me a message saying she felt like she was being hugged by Ronald Reagan. I sent it to the deplorable Nick Fuentes. He sent back a message that said he's feeling the pain of all he is wrong. Both agreed the only way for this feeling to spread a humanity is if Joe Getty read the email on mailbag Wednesday, then to my horror, Joe felt like golfing instead of bringing the nation together. Then my lesbian mom and Nick Foyantes told me, well, if only Jack could read it over the text line on Friday, it might work. Only to find out Jack still in pants, went to the ocean, probably to meet up with his Ukrainian sweetheart.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of blowback from my ocean pic. It's fifty eight degrees.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's out of bounce to her pants with fifty eight degrees.
Speaker 1: That's right, not at all anyway.
Speaker 2: My mom called me back and said I'm a maga fascist, and Nick Flantes called me a beta cuck. Thanks Armstrong and Eddy, that's funny. Ryan in Houston, moving along, Ah Zach writes Jens quick look at Blue Sky this morning left me flabbergasted. A search on Erica Kirk in the memorial led to one hundred percent at minimum dismissive and dismissive and regularly just awful posts mocking her in Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the nice Twitter Blue Sky. It's supposed to be the grown up Twitter Yeah.
Speaker 2: Comments like pointing out she has three k's in her name bizarrely, as well as bashing her on the strange claim that she forgave the shooter because he was maga. I know Blue Sky is a minority, but I just find it stunning the cognitive dissonance that exists in these circles.
Speaker 3: That whole shooter was maga thing, which is the idiotic thing. Jimmy Kimmel said that allegedly got him fired, but it's a moronic view. Seventy percent of Democrats, at least in a poll last weekend, believed the shooter maga. That is amazing and brings me to telling you what I want to talk about next hour, among other things. And that is and we've discussed the concept of a preference distortion than a preference cascade where people wake up there's a moment where they realize, oh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not in a minority, I'm in a huge majority. And I believe this is one of those times. And that is proof of it. More on that to come. Let's see Aaron Wright's chilling Chilling the left feels censored, apparently the entirety of media aside.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, does the left not control education?
Speaker 2: K through college, big tech, NGO's medical associations, the arts, museums, corporate and financial sectors of DEI and HR And that word chilling, They sure seem to.
Speaker 1: They sure like to share.
Speaker 2: Notes, don't they. They met it synonymous with the Kimmel incidents. Censorship, Please, they don't have the lived experience capital that'll make that claim. That's actually a kind of clever use of their own terminology against them. Ps they censored our favorite person forever. I say, Charlie Kirk was my favorite person, but he was a hell of an interesting person.
Speaker 3: And not a perfectly fair use of the word term. They right, Yeah, exactly, guys.
Speaker 2: There might be a cure for baldness, writes Powello, complete change topic headline, Did U see la just cure baldness? And he wants to know, Jack, if you would go for hair, if it was effective and safe and the rest of it, He says, I'd think looking cool without hair and the need.
Speaker 1: To groom it would be a wonderful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I look cool, but not having hair is pretty awesome A lot of times. I mean, just I haven't won I haven't spent a cent on hair care products in thirty years, and I never think about it. I don't have to think about a hat or the wind or rain or anything.
Speaker 2: Bad haired hay, good haired hay doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: That'd be something if they announced a cure for autism and the cure for baldness on the same day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which might be today. We got to talk about that next hour.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's a big announcement that's supposed to come out today, right from the CDC or something. All right, Well, we'll keep an eye on that and we'll bring it to you as soon as it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump teased that they might know what causes autism, which of course would be an enormous deal if that's true.
Speaker 2: Got a great email from a young man too, who, in the wake of Charlie Kirk's murder and the memorial service, wants some advice. He's been so beaten up living in Blue America that he just he's lost the energy to disagree with people anymore. It feels beaten down. And yes, we have some good advice for you, sir.
Speaker 1: Stay with us.
Speaker 3: Little earthquake in San Francisco today, maybe you felt it if you're listening on our San Francisco station.
Speaker 2: But we got a lot more to come. As we teased, I hope you can be here, armstrong and Getty