Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: Phone tap, all right, for this phone tap, I've got Joanne on the phone. She wants to phone tap her boyfriend, Frank. Joanne tell us about Frank's little yuppie dog.
Speaker 3: Well, Frank's got a little doction that cries constantly and barks and annoys the neighbor, in particular, one neighbor who lives next door. She leaves notes, and she also has complained to the ASPCA about this dog.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to play this lady's daughter, and I'm going to tell your boyfriend that he needs to shut his dog up.
Speaker 3: Sounds good, All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh, hi may speak to Frank, please, Frank, Frank. My name is Laurie Mancuso. My mom lives over on Bay twentieth where you live. Yeah, well, we're having some problems with this dog that you have. She says his name is Benny, and she says he's just a little yuppy thing little. Yeah, he's a little wiener dog. We need to do something about this. My mother's in a frail condition.
Speaker 4: I don't know that was your mom sending those notes.
Speaker 2: Can you do anything to like make up to my mom for all this pain you've caused her.
Speaker 4: But your mom is like two houses away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, that dog's loud.
Speaker 4: He's loud.
Speaker 2: He's hippy, yappy, yippy, yappy all over the place. I mean, why would you get a little dog like that? Wouldn't you like a big dog?
Speaker 4: No, I don't like big dogs. Benny, Benny's like one off fought of our family.
Speaker 1: But Benny's like a little rat.
Speaker 4: A little rat. Yeah, he's a little dogs and not a rat.
Speaker 1: It looks like a rat.
Speaker 4: Well, say, what do you want to look like? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Speaker 1: I'm nothing, but I'm just being honest with.
Speaker 2: You, all right.
Speaker 4: I appreciate your honesty. He's not a rat. He's a dog, all right. I don't appreciate you saying that either.
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't understand why you would buy such an ugly dog.
Speaker 4: It's an ugly dog if you want.
Speaker 1: Oh, why are you being such a jackass and hanging up on me?
Speaker 4: Man? Do you have anything better do? What your life? And to keep calling me? I'll try to be nice to you. Me kind of dog? I should buy what my dog looks like. I don't care what you think about my dog. I don't care what you look like. Well, that's kids look like. You know what. You're starting to annoy me. Now, well that's a little rude.
Speaker 1: I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 4: I don't care about your honesty, don't care about dog. Was like a rat. You know, maybe your kid looks like looks looks like a humpty dumpty.
Speaker 1: You know that's a little rude to bring my children.
Speaker 4: What do you have to tell me something stupid like that?
Speaker 1: You're a stupid dog. You're talking about my kids.
Speaker 4: Well, don't call me again.
Speaker 1: I think you're very stupid.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Why do you hang up on me?
Speaker 4: Man? Man? What is your problem?
Speaker 1: My problem is I want.
Speaker 2: To talk about your yuppy, little crappy dog, and you won't talk to me.
Speaker 4: I talked to you about you, my little yuppy crappy dog. But I think my dog has not more intelligence than you. Because you have nothing to do to keep calling me. I told you this problem was taken care of. No, just to leave it alone, all right, all right, But I.
Speaker 1: Want you to make it up to my poor little old mother.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I think you want to make it up to your mother and don't call this house. I don't. I want to call the police. Text on you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Frank, talk to.
Speaker 4: Me, man, what do you What is your problem?
Speaker 1: I want to get to the bottom of your yappie dog situation.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's called a doction.
Speaker 1: It's called a piece of crap, is what it's called.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I called you a piece of crap.
Speaker 1: I'm a human being. You're talking about a dog here.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what. The dogs like part of my family. Okay, So I don't appreciate you, but you can say whatever you want. If you keep calling me harassing me, maybe I'll make the dogs stay a little bit longer and stay alone.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do that, then you're gonna have a lot of problems on your hands because I'll come and take the dog out of your house.
Speaker 4: Who is you? Yeah? Me, that's that's breaking entering.
Speaker 1: Got to be there with the A S p c. A to get the dog.
Speaker 4: Ma'am, ma'am. You're getting on my nurse, all right, You're getting on my nurse because you're so sarcastic.
Speaker 1: Frank, you know what kind of fiance you have. You've just been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: Oh you, who is this?
Speaker 1: This is the lady who called your dog a little war So, Frank, what do you want to say to Joanne? This is her pre wedding gift for you, The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show