Speaker 1: Skin A simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program.
Speaker 2: That's all things simple man.
Speaker 1: That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. We are in Chicago at the Democratic National Convention, so you don't have to be seventy six days until election day, twenty seven days. Early voting begins in Pennsylvania and mail in ballots go out before that and it rolls out around the country. Before we bring Bill O'Reilly into the show, well, Bill O'Reilly had an interview with another friend of this program, two people that I like a lot, and they got into it and Bill O'Reilly and Steven a over the issue of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Listen, there are people in this country who vote because of skin color. And I'll give you a vivid example. African Americans were baling from Joe Biden. They were bailing from him. Yes, there was there was a perception that the man was way beyond capacity to do the job.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, But as soon.
Speaker 3: As Kamala Harris came in as a woman of color, that jazz the whole minority community, and you know it, all the polls.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait a minute, you know you know better than me. Bill, I would challenge you on that.
Speaker 4: How come it can't be the galvanization of a bunch of women out there because obviously we product the rights is let me.
Speaker 3: Tell you in this selection, all right, reproductive writes who we Okay, it's an issue. It's an issue that it's not the dominated issue. And what the dominant issue is is elevating people in the working in middle class so they have some security, which Trump did in his four years as African American employment and wages went way up.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: That is Bill O'Riley and Steven A. Smith, and we welcome back to the program. All things simple, man, Bill o'reiley. By the way, mister O'Reilly's book, and I'm just warning him ahead of time. I'm not giving him a cupcake interview, even though I read the book. Like the book and there's nothing to criticize about the book. It's actually very educational. He comes at the issue of the Office of the Presidency from a historical standpoint, and you're going to learn a lot from it. I read a cover to cover, which I don't often have time to do, but I got an early copy and I'm appreciative of it. It's and anyway, so it's confronting the presidents, no spin assessments from Washington to Biden. Mister O'Reilly, sir, welcome back to the program. How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm okay. How you doing in Chicago? Anybody giving you a hard time?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a guy, you know, I was walking in on night one and they had me going in the same entrance as everybody that's attending the DNC, and I'm just, you know, I got to get in and do my show. So I have a bunch of security people walking me in and I just pause for one second. This guy starts screeps, You're a scum, scum scum, like at the top of his freaking lungs. Now, you know, I have sense here with me, and I have, you know, an army around me. Unfortunately, I mean, that's the reality. That's not my everyday life, as you know, but it's unfortunately the reality of what would has to be here.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the days like I.
Speaker 1: Could walk on the floor of the DNC, and you could walk on the floor of the DNC with like somebody like Bob Beckall and have fun and then we go to the RNC and walk on the convention floor and people would have fun. I mean, that world doesn't exist anymore, bro, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: And you know, there's nothing you can do about the cranks. You can't elevate them by confronting them or and I mean you set to walk by, and well there's.
Speaker 2: No place to walk at that moment.
Speaker 1: And I'm just you know, at that point, then everyone in the crowd is getting all worked up.
Speaker 2: And immediately I will.
Speaker 1: Give credit to the Secret Service because they saw, you know, an Adam ship show about to unfold. Let me go back to Steven eight. I think one thing we do agree on. Steven A is a cool guy. He is an awesome guy. We both love him, and I think it's great that you had an opportunity to be on with him. And he's been on the show many times, he's been on TV many times. He's smart, he's quick. But you guys got into it. What was that all about?
Speaker 5: Well, he disputes the fact that I don't believe skin color should be a political issue any longer. That's as simple as that. I think we are in a country now where skin color just doesn't matter, and it all emanated from President Trump dealing with Kamala Harris's ethnicity, and I said quite clearly that wasn't a smart thing to do. Now. The point that Trump was trying to make was that Kamala Harris used in the past her ethnicity to advance herself, which might be true. So in one cruise she was South Asian, another cruise, she's African American. And that's the point he was trying to make, but didn't come out that way. And I believe that Americans right now are at a point where we don't need any racial strife. We've got a political strife, we don't need any rate Let.
Speaker 2: Me actually agree with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I'm a Christian and I know you're a pretty devout Catholic, and so we basically share the same faith.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are some differences.
Speaker 1: I have a problem with the institution of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, and I've been very vocal about it. I think corruption all the way from the parish level to Rome, and it infuriates me. I also think that they should allow priests to marry as they did for the first eleven twelve hundred years of the church. And these are big disagreements that I have, and I think that unfortunately it's gone very woke in Rome. But putting that aside for all time purposes, I just believe that we're all created by the same God, and that you know, human beings. Putting all race, color, creede all that aside, we have a propensity in our lives for making choices of good and evil, and you know, none of us are perfect, all of sind and fallen short of the glory of God. And I just think that it's just it should not be an issue, but it is an issue both politically and in society that I wish didn't exist. I wish we didn't break down every poll demographically, but we do.
Speaker 5: Well. Look, my opinion on this is that people who vote on the basis of skin color or religion are making a terrible mistake. And that's what I confronted stephen A with. I said, you can't sit here and tell me that. As soon as Kamala Harris became the nominee, all of these African American women, primarily and there's a new poll out that shows what I'm saying is absolutely true, came over to support the Democratic ticket when it was foundering because Biden and Harris have the same view on abortion. There's no difference. Both say abortion up to birth for any reason, both of them. So the only difference was skin color between Biden and Harris. And unfortunately, not just African Americans, are white Americans too and Hispanics two that vote on skin color and ethnicity, and it's not good. That was my point.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on. Let's look at the state of the race.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's getting to be game time, and early voting, as I mentioned, starts in twenty seven days. In Pennsylvania, mail in ballots go out sooner than that, so we're now it's crunch time. The look, these conventions are what they are. They're choreographed. Well apparently here they're not choreographed to the second because they've been so far behind on their schedule. It's pathetic. But for the most part, every word is you know, pre approved, you know, everything is designed.
Speaker 2: It's thirty one days.
Speaker 1: She's not given a press conference, she's not done a gaggle, she's not given an interview, and I would imagine the first interview is going to be a cupcake interview on MSDNC, probably with the conspiracy theorist Rachel. And she's not going to be confronted with all of the extreme and radical things that I have been playing, everything from decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering amnesty and free housing and healthcare and education.
Speaker 2: I doubt that's going to come up.
Speaker 1: Our position on defunding, dismantling the police and reimagining the police, and no bail and you know, getting rid of ice, that's not going to come up. I doubt her position bragging about Bidenomics and her being the last person at the table is going to come up, considering it's been a disaster and she's now trying to change her position on the economy. I doubt her positions on no fracking or drilling are going to come up.
Speaker 2: I doubt you know, it's going to be a cupcaing interview bill.
Speaker 1: And really the only way that I see to get around this is for the Trump campaign. They've got to do the job of educating the American people of who she is and who Tim Walls is in their own words. And I've seen ads that are now beginning to run. And how long does that take to penetrate the consciousness and get into the political bloodstream.
Speaker 2: Of the American people, well number one.
Speaker 5: After tomorrow with Harris's speech, then politics basically is dormant until after Labor Day. All right, so everybody just goes away and the polling will peak for well, where are you going?
Speaker 1: So we could all go with you. I'll all go meet you. We want to know where you're going, so we'll be hanging out with you. I know where you're going to be, But I'm not going to say.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't have to go anywhere. I'm lucky enough to have my own little resort. But Kamala Harris will peak in the polling next time.
Speaker 1: But by the way, though you love this, you're the only guests that I've ever had in the program by all my own resort, I don't need to go anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's a Riley world, you know. But anyway, Parris will peak next week and then the debate will be every thing. And in the meantime, if the Republicans want to run ads, they should not attack her personally. Both you and I agree on that you're not going to get any votes attackling Kamala Harris personally. She has got so many policy deficits. In fact, I'll go maybe I'm an extremist here. She has not done one thing, not one, at the federal level to improve the lives of American people, not one. She was in the Senate for four years, in the Vice presidency for three and a half. That's seven and a half years. The woman has not done one thing to improve the lives of the folks. I mean, that's a pretty dismal record. And all you have to do is spotlight. The most important speech last night was not the Obamas. It was Bernie Sanders who came out full communist last night. I always said always not a communist, he's a socialist, because that's what he said he was. Now Bernie Sanders is a communist. He would seize your property if you listen to him closely. Last night. He wants the government to control every facet of our lives. This is Bernie Sanders, and who is one of the staunchest allies of Senator Sanders, Kamala Harris co sponsored his takeover of the health bill. And that's what the Republican Party has to get across. These people are beyond progressive, beyond liberal. They're into the socialist slash communist zone and if you vote for them, you're gonna get hurt. Period.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'reillybilloreilly dot com. As we continue, we are in Chicago at the DNC and the Sean Hannity Show Date three. Can't wait to get out of here. So you know, they've been so bad in terms of timing both nights. I mean, poor Joe got dumped at eleven thirty pm Eastern on Monday. And you know they decided in primetime last night, whoever's running this convention. By the way, they'll be running your post office, and they'll be running Obamacare, and they're going to be running your Social Security and Medicare, and if you let them, they'll be implementing a green New Deal. I want to think about that before you vote. But they can't even run a convention in a smart way. So instead of like, okay, the Obamas are there. Bama's well liked, okay by a lot of people, very popular, eight year president, first lady, but they decided to put Chuck Schumer and socialist Bernie Sanders in primetime and move Obama till eleven o'clock after eleven at night last night, Eastern time, out of primetime.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense.
Speaker 1: On Monday, it was so late that James Taylor, who had practiced and planned on singing Fire and Rain, was canceled himself. Now, if you're an entertainer at the level of James Taylor, I hate his politics. If I had to choose my music that I like based on the politics of those people singing, it's very few people. There's very little music I'd be able to listen to it. Although good thing that I like country music, and I like contemporary Christian music, and I like kind of classic rock music and all the guys that I know and those genres. For the most part, there are exceptions. Happen to be pretty conservative. A lot of them listen to this show very honored.
Speaker 2: I meet them.
Speaker 1: I'll go listen every day. I'm like wow, I watch you every night. I'm like wow, I'm impressed. I am shocked. You know who I am. That's what I usually say. I love these like hippie rockers with hair down on their ass, and they're like, man, I love your show. I'm like wow, you know, but you shouldn't make stereotypes, right, look at our buddy Ricky Medlock.
Speaker 2: How cool is he?
Speaker 1: I'm one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet in the world, with Leonard skinnern Anyway, so they just canceled James Taylor. Now, if you have an artist of that stature and you cancel them, that's a big deal. James Taylor is probably like Elton John. Elton John does a private concert or Billy Joela's a private concert. They getting north of a million dollars for like two hours work or less.
Speaker 2: And you know, serious money.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure he wasn't charging the DNC for this because he's a pretty well known leftist liberal. So anyway, decides the next night, after being canceled by the DNC, the first night to go on, I guess Colbert is here.
Speaker 2: You know, what if a tree fell in a forest and nobody heard.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it goes on Colbert and saying an updated version of Fire and Rain, Let's listen.
Speaker 2: The program ran so late.
Speaker 5: DNC organizer said they had to cut out at least some of the elements, and that apparently included singer James Taylor.
Speaker 6: Just yesterday evening they let me know I was vumped by somebody named Jina Raymondo. So I start screaming at the top of my lungs, you dirty bastards.
Speaker 7: How dare you?
Speaker 6: I'll set fires and I'll bring him pain, avenge, lambs and ways that limb should never been. Oh man, create traumas your mind cannot comprehend. You'll learn not to cross greet it.
Speaker 2: All right? That that? How great? Was that? I was really awesome?
Speaker 1: I got every once in a while, you got to throw a prop to that idiot Stephen Colbert, who's not funny, which is why nobody watches any of these late night shows.
Speaker 2: It's just not funny.
Speaker 1: I mean when John Stewart made fun of me over the years, he's always kind.
Speaker 2: Of been funny.
Speaker 1: I mean he's been brutal to me, absolutely at times brutal and but a lot of times hilariously funny. That I'm watching him make fun of me and I'm like laughing, and I'm like, all right, I gotta tip my hat. That's pretty damn good that creativity doesn't exist. What's happened is fallon Kimmel, Colbert. They've gone hardcore politics rather than doing their job, which is to make people at night laugh before they go to bed.
Speaker 2: Did you like the James Taylor song? I loved it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like him and I don't like you know, I don't like him. I don't like him. I don't like what he plays. I don't like his whiny voice and his dumb guitar.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's man, Come mom, No, I'm sorry, that is hardcore.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I love I love of me upon Jesus got a help.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's a real Jesus follower.
Speaker 4: Sure give me a break, you know what.
Speaker 2: Coming from the backslider, but flighting.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, you know, you know, live your truth. If you're telling me that you're a liberal, don't talk to me about Jesus. I'm sorry, don't because you're supporting an entire group of people that believe in the.
Speaker 2: Catholic Church is very liberal.
Speaker 1: But I have a lot of good friends that are Catholic, and you know what, the church is liberal.
Speaker 4: I was just talking about this with the GM here today who's a Catholic, and I was saying, I was saying to him, like, you know, Anthony and I were talking about it because we've been kind of flipping between Catholic Church and the non denominational because our pastor very sadly has been he lost his wife and he hasn't been at church and it's been a really sad.
Speaker 2: I'm really sorry to hear.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you won't let me talk to him, have a real conversation.
Speaker 1: But when I did talk to him one day, Yeah, he sounded.
Speaker 2: Like a cool guy.
Speaker 4: He's just awesome.
Speaker 2: But and he lets you curse in front of him, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know that he lets me I do it, and then he gets upset and we move on. I don't know that's exactly letting me. But my point is.
Speaker 1: That, by the way, a heavy a heavy lift for this poor guy is there's a special place that happened for him.
Speaker 4: But I take care of babies and puppies and the elderly and all the things. I'm down with that.
Speaker 1: You know that one's taking care of babies and puppies in the album.
Speaker 4: I'm like, live and let live do you that's fine, But if you put you in front of me, then we're going to have a problem. Then it gets weird, you know, And I think that's like the real issue. And then I look at you know, James Taylor, and it's like he made all these beautiful songs. I grew up on this guy, and then he's playing at the DNC and the White House with Biden.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but this goes back to Clinton. I mean, he was a big Clinton.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I know, That's why I don't like him anymore. Once I got into politics, I was like, forget about. It's like bon Jovi. You know, he's like preaching of the choir, but then he's raising freaking honey bees on his property, so the taxes like, give me break him and spring what is it? Bruce Springsteen does the same stupid thing.
Speaker 1: All right, let me let me ask you. Well, we'll move on.
Speaker 4: I do sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, I know you won't to like it.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you were a wedding singer, not a wedding crasher, but a wedding singer, did you sing any James Taylor?
Speaker 4: Of course, but I was paid to do it and it wasn't my wedding, so it's a job. It's different. But in my private life, I won't listen to somebody or.
Speaker 2: You like something deep down? Do you like some of his songs?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 4: I loved him for many, many years, but then he started saying he's a liberal.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm so as soon as like he became a liberal, you don't like his songs.
Speaker 4: I personally feel people that work in music and entertainment should read the lines written on the script, play the music written on the paper.
Speaker 2: And you're a shut up and sing per shut up and sing. I think Laura Ingram wrote a book called shut Up.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 4: I love that book. That's a great book, all right.
Speaker 1: But the point is, if if that's the I'm not going to make a decision if I like music or I don't like music based on the politics of the musician, or else I'm going to be.
Speaker 4: But when you don't, then you're supporting them and you're not. And then the money you gave to buy their CD and their music.
Speaker 2: Buy CDs and I don't buy music.
Speaker 4: My point is, if you will.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to I don't know I don't know how to download anything. The only way I'm gonna watch music is if I go the only way I'm gonna the only way I'm going to watch music is if I go to YouTube and I put it on my TV, and then I'll like But.
Speaker 4: People who stream on Spotify for example, I use Spotify and iHeart, so you know, these are the places where I listen to my music. So I pay for a monthly subscription, and I listen to artists that I have to pay for iHeart.
Speaker 2: You should get a free account.
Speaker 4: Because I'm a capitalist. I'm not a liberal. I don't take things for free.
Speaker 1: You work for iHeart, you make money for iHeart. They should conclude that as part of your day.
Speaker 4: They pay me, I pay them. It's a nice little cycle of you know, happiness here of capitalism. You know. But AnyWho not a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Well, Comrade Kamala wouldn't like to hear this.
Speaker 1: Me la comila, Comrade Kamala, I don't like comrade. The best comments of the day come from Florida Congressman Byron Donald's who says, oh, Kamala Wall, the campaign is like the premiere of a Hollywood blockbuster.
Speaker 2: The critics says, so good. People see it and it totally sucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they should be very concerned because I've never seen a presidential campaign where the person running won't tell you what they think, won't tell you what they're going to do, won't even sit and talk to the press. They are hiding Kamala Harris. I've been saying for a while now, what we are witnessing is a Hollywood premiere for one of those terrible Hollywood blockbuster movies that everybody says is good, all of the critics say it's greatest, got three stars, four stars, until the movie opens and people see it and they realize that the movie absolutely sucks. That's what we're dealing with right now with Kamala Harris. There is a reason why she's nowhere to be found. So unlike Donald Trump, who is all over the country talking to the press all the time, holding our long press conferences to talk about every issue facing the American people, You're dealing with a campaign and Kamala Harris and Tim Walls nothing. You get crickets. Oh wait, they did an interview. They interviewed each other.
Speaker 1: Now the campaign ad war has begun. One hundred million dollars have spent in swing states by the Trump campaign, which the time has come. I mean, in many ways, I guess it was better that they waited, because you know, the great switch ERU. But now I guess I don't know if these are pack ads or campaign ads. I have no idea who put them out, but we saw them. This is one hitting Kamala for her failure as a borders are The visuals are good too, but let me play the audio.
Speaker 10: Kamala Harris was given one important job as vice president, monitor and control our southern border. How did she do? Did she take the job seriously or did she do all she could to protect American citizens from an invasion? Did she do anything at all?
Speaker 2: You haven't been for her, and I haven't been to Europe. I don't understand the point that you make it.
Speaker 10: Here's her grim score card. Murders, rapes, attacks on children, a twelve year old girl in Texas, a mother of five in Maryland, a nursing student in Georgia, all savagely murdered by those Biden and Harris led into our country unlawfully.
Speaker 6: We have.
Speaker 4: A secure border.
Speaker 10: Kamala Harris was and is a complete failure at her job. Now she's asking us for a promotion. Who in their right mind would give it to her. Restoration Pack is responsible for the content of this advertising.
Speaker 1: Then another ad that has come out hit San Francisco DA attorney. At the time Kamala Harris were allowing violent illegals and violent criminal felons back on the streets.
Speaker 4: I was robbed.
Speaker 8: They tried to run me over with the getaway car. He almost killed me right over here. He was laughing as he fractured my school.
Speaker 7: Amanda's attacker was an illegal immigrant drug dealer, arrested twice before, but released by San Francisco DA Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: If Kamala Harris hadn't let him out, this never would have happened to me.
Speaker 7: Kamala put viol into legals, convicted felons back on the streets.
Speaker 8: Kamala just doesn't care about protecting people like me.
Speaker 7: Make America great again. Kus responsible for the content of this advertising.
Speaker 1: Now, all of this is accurate, and I think the more that people become familiar with who Kamala is, the more unlikable she's gonna end up being. And I think that has got to be the formula for the Trump campaign as they now move forward in this campaign. And if they do that, I think people are going to slowly wake up and realize that her views are radical extreme. I mean this anti capitalism position. This you know, I'll ditch the filibuster and past the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars is all you need to know.
Speaker 2: And she co sponsored it in the US Senate. Medicare for All.
Speaker 1: She co sponsored in the US Senate both those bills with Burning Sanders, and that would eliminate all private health insurance. I don't know about you, but I like my plan. I want to keep my plan. I want my own plan. I don't want to Obama Care plan. And as long as I can afford a plan, I'm going to buy my own plan and pay for concierge's care. Oh, I said the word, and it's expensive.
Speaker 2: I do pay.
Speaker 1: No, I really don't in a lot of ways. Because one of my best friends is my concier's doctor. So I mean I can call I can call him at four in the morning, and I have called him at four in the morning, and he'll I have a way to get a hold of him, and he'll pick up the phone and he'll drop everything he's doing, sleeping and everything he's dreaming about, and they'll take my call and you know, help me out whatever the issue happens to be, if it's me or my kids, whoever happens to be.
Speaker 2: As you you know.
Speaker 1: I call for friends all the time, but I will I'll tell you right now, this is scary, and those are her true beliefs and they're in life. Is a huge problem eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, The final hour of The Sean Hannity Show was up next.
Speaker 2: Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.