Speaker 1: Ray drops.
Speaker 2: I mean just where you thought Bonnie Carlow was on the hiatus because bro I had ended bite. We are back for what you plush, because Monica, how you doing?
Speaker 3: How you doing bul as our girl Wendy Williams.
Speaker 2: Is saying, how you doing well in the work of our girl Derndam Medley.
Speaker 1: Not well, bitch, Monica, you are unwell.
Speaker 2: I am unwell because the breaking news Nanny nine one ray drops these listen, I would go, let's.
Speaker 3: Do a Rosie minute.
Speaker 4: Breaking news distressed in allegations that are.
Speaker 5: Allegedly live from the real Housewise of Rhode Island has decided to exit on her own accord as filming for season.
Speaker 3: Is about to approach. Carlos take it from here.
Speaker 1: Thank you Monica for that report. So, as Monica Garcia stated, breaking news, don't you lie.
Speaker 2: Cause bitch, I went to the journalism school of Porsche Williams. Honey, so I am ready my.
Speaker 4: Reality Bautista grabitch.
Speaker 5: We have all the education between us two that we need, honey. Trust Teresa Judic's law degree as well.
Speaker 3: And Jenshaw you are with it. We are educated between us, had to be.
Speaker 1: To the both of us. We are educated.
Speaker 6: So let me read to you exactly what occurred today that. Let me tell you something, it shocked the mess out of me because here I am girl.
Speaker 2: I am literally you know, I'm at the gym, I'm doing my fans, you know, getting this body together. There's a hotboys, all the things, and then the next thing, I know, Liz McGraw posted on her Instagram as I read, I'm full of gratitude for the amazing opportunity to appear on the show.
Speaker 1: As filming for season.
Speaker 2: Two begins, I have made the decision to take a step back and focus on my family, my work, and my passions. The Real Housewives of Rhode Island cast is an amazing group of women who have created something special. I'll be watching next season rooting for the continued success of this franchise.
Speaker 1: For now, I'm look over.
Speaker 2: To enjoying this little corner of the world from the other side uh the camera. What are your thoughts on Liz McGraw, who, arguably, in my opinion, the star, the anchor, the multiplier, the to me for a first season show, I would center in the center position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, was the face of this franchise.
Speaker 2: Monica Garcia, what are your thoughts on Liz leaving the show.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be completely My first initial thought was I am not surprised because I'm not kidding because we saw the shift mid season. She started out here and something clicked or snapped or she was like, this was not what the fuck I thought it was gonna be. And she was a different person the rest of the season, like she didn't want to be there, or she couldn't be bothered, or she just kind of the momentum completely dropped, and we constantly said, what is going on? What is going on? She's not the same person, what is up? She doesn't seem right. She seems like checked out or something. So with all of that, I was kind of like, I am not surprised at all, because somewhere along filming, in her head, she was like, I gotta see this shit through because contractually I'm obligated.
Speaker 3: But she was not there. She was not in it anymore. I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Exactly caused that flip, don't I don't know if it was Joeellen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 5: The fight that happened with the rumors, you know, when she kind of lost it on Kelsey. I don't know if it was the car. I mean, I don't know, but you have to admit it was like she just showed up because she had to, and she was giving I don't want to be here anymore. So I am devastated, though I'm not surprised at all. I think she was just like, I don't need this ship. I was good before, I'm gonna be Hella good after tried it not my thing and she threw them She threw them deuces up all the way I mean all.
Speaker 1: The way up, and I agree with you. Listen, she started off.
Speaker 2: Liz started off on the high, yes, and rain drops.
Speaker 1: I don't mean what y'all unless she was doing not that kind of high. I meant on the because y'all, y'll be right, Colors said, she started a high. I'm not talking. I'm don't talking about the high. Y'all accuse her of child. I stick to when I want the show. Okay.
Speaker 2: Towards the middle of the season is when you kind of saw like, oh, what's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Liz is Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Think Joe Ellen and listen, it was something about that car ride with Alicia and Joe Ellen that we saw a different side of Liz where she spiraled in a way that did not make any sense to us. We were like, what's going on girl? Then after reunion she pretty much revealed what you and I both said that, Yeah, she was mad that the producers told Alicia and Joe Ellen to bring it up, that Alisha and Joe Ellen possibly could have had a conversation prior to camera saying we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna bring this up and not let her get away with it.
Speaker 2: And I do believe that Liz thought that Alesha and Joe Ellen were her friends and that they would not they would not join in on a conversation without letting her know what it was about.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I have seen comments that they've tagged me that they're like this, this is what happens, same thing Monica did. This is what happens when you talk about production. Da da da da da da. Like you you don't get to come back. And I'm like, no, I don't think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 4: No, No, clear that up.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's what it is at all.
Speaker 1: And I'll speak now as a producer.
Speaker 2: If the network felt that strongly about it, trust me, honey, you would not have seen it.
Speaker 1: And Monica can attest to this.
Speaker 2: Yes, were you out of reunion production gets thrown up under the bus twenty.
Speaker 3: Thousand times by everybody.
Speaker 1: By everybody, and you never see it aired. So like that, No, that wasn't it. They wouldn't They would not have aired it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't go as far as to say they aired it to show Liz.
Speaker 2: Look, we're going to show your side of it, because they knew how valuable she was.
Speaker 1: I was shocked that they played it. And now that I know she left.
Speaker 2: It was rumored for two weeks on the blogs that Liz was leaving, and although I knew that she was visibly upset at.
Speaker 1: The reunion, smoking the vaping right like she's.
Speaker 3: So checked out. She was so checked out, bitch.
Speaker 2: I will say this, and we'll get into the other things that are rumored. I will go as far as to say that, and again, guys, I'm watching the show. I base everything on the on the current episode that we watch. Yeah, Liz looking at Joe Ellen being like, oh, you misinvestigator or really because all you do is investigate? I think that and I'm not blaming Joe Ellen. Before that's the headline. I do believe that Liz left because, yes, I'll get to this in a second, there are some legal things that she's accused of being involved in when it comes to Dino, I'll get to that too. But I do believe that there is something about Joe Ellen that I think Liz looks at based on her pushing her, grabbing the hair, you know, being pissed, yeah, and looking at her like, bitch, you just aren't my cup of tea and you got me fooled. I think Liz was like, it's not worth it. I think it looks at Joel and like this woman will do anything for good TV, even at my own expense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I also think and I'm actually so glad that you brought this up because I was mad at myself for not bringing this up either, because Joellen is catching a lot of heat for her receipts, which lover hater whatever. She came with it with the receipts, for sure, but it's not even just her. And I think we sidestepped this our last recoun when Kelsey was talking about Rosie's mortgage and Andy Cohen literally said, you have.
Speaker 3: Her mortgage papers, Like what is this?
Speaker 5: So to piggyback off what you're saying one hundred percent. She's sitting there watching this play out, and she's like, f this.
Speaker 3: Now, you've got every single piece of dirt you can on Rula.
Speaker 5: You're sitting there with fucking mortgage papers on Rosie.
Speaker 3: I don't want none of this shit.
Speaker 5: And whether it's because she's just like I've got skeletons.
Speaker 3: In my closet, I'm good.
Speaker 5: You know that's fine, or if it's just like I don't want to fuck with these people, these are like this is.
Speaker 3: Next level, because why the fuck do you have someone's mortgage papers?
Speaker 2: What the fuck is not Listen, I'll speak for myself. Yeah, there were tons of comments, whether it was a box or not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a shit. I don't care. It's all real. I don't care. I said what I said.
Speaker 2: I keep it pushing when I said that Joe Ellen is the most dangerous villain, because it's one thing to prove your point, but the constant and I want to I want to make things clear. It wasn't that she was proving her point. It was the fact that why do you have all of these receipts of court documents? Text messages between Brian and her about his son.
Speaker 1: Allegedly the Christmas list like and it was like this proud thing. I'm sorry, guys, I don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: You're mad as somebody who started this franchot in two thousand and eight, Nimi Leagus, Kim Zosiak, and Charae. They never went to the gamut of finding information on all the people. They never came to the receipt saying well, Kim, I know you don't have cancer because I spoke to the hospital that you visit and I have the It was none of that, well meaning, you don't live in that house your I have your deeds. It was none of that. It was all about shade for shade. Let me shade you based on what I know about you. I do believe that we're losing the plot when it comes to these reality shows where women are investigating the backgrounds of each other to where You're right, Kelsey having her mortgage, Rosie's mortgage weird. And I'm sorry, guys, I promise you women who want to join these housewives franchises who are deserving of it. They're looking at this shit like it ain't worth it, and kudos to you if that's the reason, because I don't want to watch a show where is datelin NBC.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, and I've seen a lot of comments about this too that are like, that's crazy to say that when you're literally sitting with a stalker. Okay, first of all, I will never be able to clear this up because people are to what they want to believe, and that's fine. There is a difference between coming and stalking and getting receipts on someone's kids, on someone's affairs, on their husband, on their mortgages, versus going and getting proof on someone scamming the elderly, Like I don't understand, Like, it's not like I never released anything about Jen's personal life. I exposed her abuse and what she was doing illegally.
Speaker 3: Take that as you want.
Speaker 5: We're all going to justify our own shit. But I didn't sit there with Genshaw's mortgage payments. I didn't sit there with her the fucking deeds to her house or how she paid for house, or how many mortgages she had out on her house, or her rental documents or anything on her husband or anything on her kids. I never even talked about any of that, so let's at least like, you know, come on, but you know, I do. I think it's crazy, and I do think that Liz probably was like this shit is not worth it. And this is only like season one. What the hell is season four, five, six, seven, eight. What are you guys going to be willing to do then? If you're willing to do all of this in season one?
Speaker 1: No, very no. And that's a very good point.
Speaker 2: And that's why, listen, I think a soul does Monica right.
Speaker 1: We both think Joe Ellen is a great housewife. We we're the ones.
Speaker 3: That we read it for her all season. Stop it, stop it, thank you.
Speaker 2: We literally said from episode one to twelve to thirteen, we all said, she's great TV.
Speaker 1: She's everything we live.
Speaker 3: We all we left the cast. We say it every time.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 2: We all said, Joela, no, Sha, you maybe going a lit bit too far doing the season, but hey, do your thing. Me and you both felt discussed part two only for the record, I'll say it again, we only fell Joe Ellen went too far part two based on the constant barrage of how she there was no limit to her investigation and that's why y'all lost Liz.
Speaker 1: So are you.
Speaker 2: Happy now since y'all said Joe Ellen listen, you could love Joellen. I still love Joellen. I do think what she doing is dangerous. You should not be investigating anything. And yes, the comments were like, well, I will do the same thing if somebody call my job.
Speaker 1: To get fire girl. Even Joe Ellen said.
Speaker 5: That's bullshit because I had an entire cast get me fired.
Speaker 3: Was I out here with all of their shit like that?
Speaker 4: Stop stop? That is bullshit?
Speaker 5: Uh uh, Well you're saying out here like I fuck with Whitney, I fuck with Mary and fuck with Mary like stop stop, and they all band together to ice me up.
Speaker 3: No, that's not a normal reaction.
Speaker 5: It's not no. And I know everyone's be like, I don't care. I said what I said, and I mean, I just it's just wild to me. And this goes back to what I said, how some housewives will get away with stuff. Everyone loves that Joel and kin with all that stuff, But Monica talking about a legit criminal that scammed vulnerable and elderly is a piece of shit. It's just it's so crazy, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's selected operation.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't supposed to bully me into their thought, and it's all good.
Speaker 1: You can love Joellen.
Speaker 2: I so love her. I just said, look, you went too far. Take it down like it was too much. But getting back to these rumors, so Monica based on what's happening with their friend Dino, and I want to be able to let you know the update.
Speaker 1: In case you don't know.
Speaker 2: Liz's friend Dino rejected a plead deal and he could be facing jail time to well, let me just say this, Yeah, he is accused of committing and I want to make sure I get the charges right because I don't want to make up anything and say anything that isn't exactly what it is. Okay, So he refused to accept the offer. I'm trying to find out exactly what he is being accused of. He is being accused of being a member of a New England crime family. That's what they're saying. Okay, here it is. He is facing seven felony charges and one misdemeanor. These charges, Monica, stem from alleged drug dealing, fraudent lately obtaining COVID nineteen relief money, and conspiracy. Dino believes he's done nothing wrong and he is willing to take his chances to prove that in court. He is now facing a maximum sentence of eighty eight years eighty eight years in jail.
Speaker 1: He chose not to accept the.
Speaker 2: Offer of what the prosecutor was trying to give him, and he said that pretty much he's innocent, and because he's innocent, he will take his chances and last but not least, his case returns to court on July seventeenth, though the trial may not occur for several months.
Speaker 1: Now, keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Because the Real Housewives of Rhode Island season two, based on my sources, their starting production like now. So if his next court date is July seventeenth, obviously that means it's going to be a topic of conversation on the show. And the fans are believing that Liz did not want anything to be a part of it, and they are accusing Harmonica of being a part of this, and how she did quit the show because she did not want to be investigated. Now Liz breaking news as of a couple of minutes ago, what she released a statement.
Speaker 1: In her stories.
Speaker 3: And what is it to say?
Speaker 2: Liz McGraw says, it's fascinating to me how everyone assumes my reason for leaving involves being afraid of skeletons, jail, etc.
Speaker 1: This is not new gossip. It has been the local slander for years.
Speaker 2: If there were even an ounce of validity to this, I not have ever gone on this show. I realized that for some it feels good to speculate, hey and defame my character, But I have never been investigated nor involved in any criminal case. It's preposterous and people should know how utterly ridiculous it sounds.
Speaker 1: Sorry to disappoint.
Speaker 2: It's wild to me how people feel at liberty to openly stay such absurd claims as facts. Now that I have time on my hands, I will start the process of holding those originating and spreading such friction accountable.
Speaker 3: She said that my wife is say yea as.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 5: This is why I was gonna say too, she runs Rhode Island bitch, or she doesn't need the show.
Speaker 4: Also, do you want to know how many people we.
Speaker 3: Just probably scared the ship.
Speaker 5: Out of because one of his charges is taking COVID relief. Now everybody's like, I took COVID relief. I took COVID wait, I have COVID Wait?
Speaker 3: Am I going to prison too?
Speaker 4: I took COVID relief. Wait, what the fuck? We probably just scared everything?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Bye bye?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Aye?
Speaker 2: Right, Just so y'all know, listen, it's where you take when you lie about your income and took more than what.
Speaker 1: Was designated to you, that's the legal crime.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now everyone's like, I wried about my Wait, but Monica, what do you think about what she just said?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 5: Have you the rumors that Andy's an undercover agent from the FBI, Like that's why so many housewives end up going like we're having legal matters?
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard that? It's so funny? I know it was so funny.
Speaker 5: But I will say a lot of people said that with Jenshaw, like, if she had this shit going on for over a decade that she was being investigated, why would you do a reality freaking television show where you're flaunting your wealth and money but the federal government is watching you for your wealth and money? So it makes sense that she would say something like why would I go on the show.
Speaker 3: If blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Right, But.
Speaker 5: I mean the way that their relationship was described the entire season makes it sound like, I mean, they are thick as thieves, best friends and family.
Speaker 3: Whatever, and so it one has to wonder.
Speaker 1: What you know.
Speaker 3: I do agree with her though as far as like, has she been indicted?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Is she named in any of these No?
Speaker 5: And I agree with her where people will state things as if it is fact.
Speaker 3: The stuff I have had stated.
Speaker 5: About me as fact is mind blowing, like and the fact that people even believe it. So I empathize with her on that and having to read and battle all this stuff that's being said about you as if it's facts.
Speaker 1: Right, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if she hasn't been indicted or charged or anything. I mean, I don't know what are your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I think this, uh oh, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh, I think that Liz did not even want to risk Joe Ellen.
Speaker 2: Invest snooping around to say things that could indict her that could include her name. I'm telling you, my spidey senses is telling me that, like you said, facts are facts as of look as of jely because you know, things happened, bitch within two minutes of the where we talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of July first, at three thirty three, Angel number Pyes time three, Liz has not been named, indicted, none of those things right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: What people don't realize is the danger of someone snooping around saying things on camera where the fans could be watching, saying, well, maybe we just look at what Liz was doing on the night of You know, I think Liz is like, what Dina is facing is so serious that.
Speaker 1: She wants no involvement in it, and I respect her for that.
Speaker 2: Look, if if it does come out that she was, then obviously we will talk about that being the reason. But I like the stick to the facts as of today, as she has not been named, she has been indicted.
Speaker 3: Exactly what I'm saying, Oh, the facts.
Speaker 1: Of today are the facts of today.
Speaker 2: She left the show, and I don't care what you guys say, even if for argument's sake, for arguments, even if she is involved in whatever, I think that she just knew that is too risky to be a part of the show, knowing that Joe Ellen is going to make sure that she finds it. And I think I think Joe Ellen is capable of doing that, And I'm so glad you brought this up.
Speaker 1: I think Kelsey will join Joe Ellen down the wrong road. Possibly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I completely agree. I don't think that people.
Speaker 3: I mean there were stuff.
Speaker 5: Everything that you say, like you said, if you're being investigated or watched and you go and you do one of these shows when you're sitting there and you're bragging about how you spend sixty thousand dollars on a birthday party for your friend, the federal government is definitely like.
Speaker 3: You know, so there's no way that she's gonna go on the show where every little thing.
Speaker 5: That you say, and like you said, she's got people on the cast that are going to push and push and push and push, and she's like, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: You know you got and to your point, and this is me, even being producer, you gotta respect it. You gotta you gotta, you gotta respect it. Even when Andy said, why would anybody come on a show in the middle of an affair?
Speaker 1: Right like, why would that exactly?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, and and to his point, why would anybody continue on the show in the middle of someone close to them being involved.
Speaker 1: In this situation?
Speaker 2: And then you're you have a cast member that is telling you to your face anything you said by me, I want to say, when's your anniversary?
Speaker 1: When did you get a divorce? What is your man O day? When did you leave her how long has a favorite? I let me tell you something. This is no shade. If I was on the same show as Joellen, I would quit.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I would quit because I'd be like, bitch, you may go down to my mother's high school dig up something on my mother that I didn't know about. And when you said this on a last recap, how Rula was finding this out in real time, yes, we'll call it your mother did this, I'd be like, I can only tell you about my mother told me, like.
Speaker 5: What do you exactly exactly? It's it's too it's yeah. And Liz just sat there, bitch, and she.
Speaker 3: Was like, fucked this ship, Monica, fuck this ship?
Speaker 2: Do you believe what Liz?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: That that internally, when Liz saw what joe Ella was doing to Rula, she said to herself, Bitch, I am out of this show.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you think it clicked that moment? Was it before that moment, was it after or was it during?
Speaker 4: I think it was before.
Speaker 3: I'm sticking with something. Mid season snapped and everything that followed was.
Speaker 5: Just validity for her to get that. Yes, yes, that's what I think. I think it happened. Mid season we saw the switch. We clocked it instantly, so did everybody else, like what's going on with Liz?
Speaker 3: And I think everything that followed was just like.
Speaker 5: My ancestors are telling me get the fuck off the stage and don't look back because there's some trifling ass work around here that's not gonna stop. It's not gonna stop unless production is like, take it easy.
Speaker 2: And they won't because obviously the reason why we love Roe Island is because we all have secrets.
Speaker 9: So yes, you can't tell me, bitch, so to like, look, lay it easy on Liz with you mean to tell me Rosie has t o Kelsey and she gonna say that shit yep.
Speaker 4: But like salt Lake, there's so many effings grits.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, like but none of them is being a Joe.
Speaker 5: Actually, they were probably like, this is the biggest Joel and we've had, and we got to get her out of here Monica, because she did, and I was like a fourth not even actually, the like only person I even came for was the one that like really did something.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I'll say this because I don't give a shit. I'll say it again. I believe that baby.
Speaker 2: Heather Day said big not on my watch, get this bitch out of here.
Speaker 1: I can't risk it and I'd be her ass.
Speaker 5: Went on watch What Happens Live and was like, I hope Jen is happy we got rid of Monica bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, right as Whitney rose, Right, that's.
Speaker 1: The real reason. Okay, So Monica, you and I love this show.
Speaker 2: We like every every week we said, oh my gosh, the episodes get better, better, better better better.
Speaker 3: Oh good. This is a huge loss, it really is. This is a huge loss. This is a huge loss.
Speaker 1: Where do they go from here?
Speaker 4: Bring the Lauris bapitch. I don't even we need our girl.
Speaker 5: D because this is like a huge boy to fill. She's incredible, she's a badass. She's a very.
Speaker 3: Powerful player in that cast and it will be very What do you think they're gonna do?
Speaker 4: Are they gonna cast someone else.
Speaker 3: Or leave it?
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna cast someone The thing is this. The thing is this, And it reminds me.
Speaker 2: Of Oh I never shared this story, so exclusive for you, Monica and the Patreon so you know I'll produce Jersey housewise. Yes, yeah, this reminds me of when Di Manzel left. Yes, after that table flip and yeah, Danielle accusing Dina of the book and Caroline Manthel allegedly taking a.
Speaker 1: Fall for all of that.
Speaker 2: Dina, and to this day, Dina Manziel is my personal friend. She Dina Manziel's a sweetheart, like she's a sweet woman. But obviously when it comes to Jersey.
Speaker 1: See, those girls had so much shit that guys.
Speaker 2: As a producer, I don't even know ninety percent of it, honestly, because as Monica, these girls' stories are so deeply rooted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you only know like a little bit of it.
Speaker 2: My point is, Dina saw what the show was and she said, ah ah.
Speaker 1: And I remember being like, but Dina, people love you. She was like, I don't give a fuck. This is not the she said. She said, look, I knew it'll be drama, and I'm got mad at it. She said, this level of drama.
Speaker 2: That were in her purview that we're having, she said, Carlos, and I was her producer. She said, Carlos, it makes me uncomfortable. I can't But one thing Dina did do that I will give her. She told the network. I will give you, guys two weeks to film my exit.
Speaker 1: The woman till this day.
Speaker 2: I will always respect and I'm getting chills thinking about this, and this is why I don't respect reality stars who don't.
Speaker 1: Do their job. M h start HG.
Speaker 2: Dina Manzell quit the Real House was New Jersey. But the one thing she gave us she said, I know you need the money shot. I will do a one on one scene with Danielle.
Speaker 7: See professional, period, professional, classy.
Speaker 2: Why you No one around me could ever talk about Dina Manziel.
Speaker 1: I'll be like that woman.
Speaker 2: Dina Manzel does not get enough credit for being the consummate professional.
Speaker 1: She literally said, you have these housewives. Now I'm not filming with her.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Dina Manziel said, I know you guys need the money shot.
Speaker 1: I will do she said.
Speaker 2: She said to me, Carlos, I'll do the one on one scene with with Danielle. She said, will you be there? I said, I'll be there. She said, make it happen. We made it happen. She did the scene and afterwards she was like, bitch, I.
Speaker 1: Just said I gave goodbye goodbye.
Speaker 2: So my point is, you know it must be serious for Liz, because you at least wanted some sort of like ending to her story. But when it comes to the other girls, all the other girls are fantastic.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 1: Now it's really divided because you really.
Speaker 2: Only have, in my opinion, and Joe Ellen and Kelsey here mm hmm, rue La La Rosie.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. You've got Alisha, Joe Ellen, Kelsey here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got those three, and now you have ru La La Rosie and Ashley Ashley. Right, well, bitch, let.
Speaker 5: Me talk my bags. Let me go in even this good show. Okay, Joe Ellen, honey, you met your match. Bitch, I'm on my wag.
Speaker 1: A Monica and Joe Ellen readof.
Speaker 3: Would you imagine?
Speaker 1: I can't? I can't. And so the thing is Alisha.
Speaker 2: Alisha now is in the middle where she can like bring people together, right Like Alicia still has.
Speaker 3: That it's neutral, she's neutral.
Speaker 1: She's neutral.
Speaker 2: So but this is the thing, the importance of a force multiplier, which was Joe Ellen.
Speaker 1: You need somebody that I'm not Joellen and Liz.
Speaker 2: You need somebody like Liz a force multiplier because Liz had this ability.
Speaker 1: Where she was like mother, she was mother like Joe Ellen. You and Joella give you a compliment.
Speaker 3: Joe Ellen, stop, you know we love you. Everyone chill out, chill out.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: Joe Ellen even wanted to make sure that her and Liz were cool, like she was like, look, yes, I still want to be friends with you, Like she was really like, no, I still love you.
Speaker 1: It's hard to find that by Monica doing these shows.
Speaker 2: I still feel like, like Mary Cosby, I feel like Mary Cosby is the one that they're like, Okay, Mary, I I I don't want to end a friendship with you, Like yeah, yeah, that's that's what's missing.
Speaker 1: I will say that.
Speaker 3: But you said to.
Speaker 5: See who who replace replaces her, and like now they need their replacement yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, no, they really do. They really do.
Speaker 2: So look rain drops, let Monica and I know your thoughts on this, but I will.
Speaker 1: Say it's a very sad day.
Speaker 2: Liz obral You you my my, My heart pours out for you. The love we have for you does not dissipate. You have a future on on the network. Andy Cohen commented and said the doors always open for you.
Speaker 1: So Liz, do what you gotta do. Girl.
Speaker 2: I respect it, but I really do hope this is not the last of you, because you're meant to be on television, like like You're you are TV really is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, maybe they're gonna get her back. Who knows.
Speaker 1: I hope so I know me too well final. At least it gave me an excuse to see you again this week.
Speaker 5: It was so fun.
Speaker 8: I'm happy any.
Speaker 1: Breaking news we will retopping for you guys. So Monica, love you, baby, love you. Bye