Speaker 1: Hey, it's also on the side episode. I have no idea, but we have a special guest today. I'm really excited. Andrew's here. Hello andrews Oh. Hi, Diamond is here, Hello, Diamond, Hi, And we have coaster Boy Josh.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Do people still call you that coaster boy?
Speaker 2: I believe so.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever called you that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like it?
Speaker 2: I mean it's a little outdated. I hate roller coasters.
Speaker 1: Now it's still your Instagram name.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't switch it, of course you can. No, I can't. Why because then like when people tag you and stuff or look for you, they'll search for something else that that am I not making any sense?
Speaker 1: No, I get what you're saying, but I feel like if you just put Josh something when they type in Josh, it'll still pop up really.
Speaker 2: Even like like what about all the prior stuff you're tagged and does that switch to?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well, I mean that's I mean, it's just kind of stuck.
Speaker 1: You don't want to say it's your brand, do you?
Speaker 2: It is not?
Speaker 4: I mean the artist formerly known as coaster boy Josh, Like maybe like, what would you change it to instead a symbol like Prince.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, just Josh, I don't know. I don't know what I would. I don't know. I don't know what my brand is anymore. It's I got it because I was. I'm not saying I have one. I don't even know what. I got it because I put together a promotion for the show to go to like amusement parks, and it's how I kind of got the job here. I was still in Cleveland, Ohio at the time. That's where I started out. And then I like organized the whole tour and we send people to like Bush Gardens and Universal and six Flags all over the place, and why do we stop?
Speaker 1: I want to go to something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like roller coasters make me sick. I love Cedar Point. I feel like pound for pound, like it's the best amusement park in the country. Okay, it's like on a it's basically on an island, so it's all everything surrounded by water. So like every roller coaster you go on, you feel you're like falling into the lake. So that's scary and fun.
Speaker 1: Can we go back to the fact that you said you don't like roller coasters, they make you sick, yet we call you coaster boy, Josh.
Speaker 2: They scramble my head.
Speaker 1: Oh god, well that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I bet you I have a little bit of CTE from all my rollercoaster writing. I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Josh, we're going to know a lot about Josh today. Well, the reason we had you in here one, of course, I want to do my let's get to know Josh episode, But you said you need to pause on that for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you want to talk about some graphic stuff.
Speaker 1: I feel not some There was just one thing that I promised in the trailer, but we don't have to talk about it because you don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, time and space. I love this. I'm excited. So in the trailer for this podcast that dropped in January, Josh who actually put it together and did a great job. We love Before that, one of the things is he was out for was it the month of October November?
Speaker 2: It felt like the month of November.
Speaker 1: Josh was out for almost all of November, and we were like, man, let's going on. Josh is like so sick, and he told us why and do you want to say what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't. I mean, we're not on the air, so you can say anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you say whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I just like started a news I started really enjoying a certain sex act. What would you call that? My friend Aaron calls at the backyard barbecue.
Speaker 1: Joshua the tossing of a salad. He recently became very solid, heavy, solid centric.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, it was probably just that. Also came with a lot of drinking at the time, so it might have been more so that and me just lowering my immune system than engaging in.
Speaker 1: Pocat. You just say eating ass because the way that he said it to us, I don't know how many people are sitting there. He might have just said it to me. He's like, man, I recently discovered eating ass and I've never been sicker. And I don't think I've ever loved him more than like that moment. It was great. Wow, he just came out with it. Oh yeah, we can get to know josh today.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I mean, you just I don't know. It's just so good yet it's the results are so bad.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so one of the things about josh is he's kind of elusive, like Bigfoot. Like Diamond pointed out the best the other day when we were doing our what would you win your Olympic gold for? And Josh's was avoiding everyone. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Thought you were saying actual Olympics. And I got really excited because I was about to say, I've been watching water polo.
Speaker 1: Okay, and texted us. By the way, he texted us twice the same thing. I could do canoeing or water polo in the Olympics. No, you cannot. Water polo is so intense. It's so intense.
Speaker 4: I could do it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Anyway, back to his Olympics for.
Speaker 2: It, have you ever like really swam besides a recreational pool? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I swam where in a recreational pool?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: He just asked me, besides in your recreational shut up.
Speaker 4: Anyway, back to the elusive Josh.
Speaker 1: I think I didn't meet, like actually meet Josh until I mean I met him initially, but I think we actually spoke for like three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I was speaking to anyone at that point in my life.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel a little better.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't because he yell at me. He would yell at you, yelling I have a video. I'll never forget it. January twenty twenty. I was recording people because it was like it was a national day, like what are you not having today or something like that, And I was walking around and I went to Josh and I was like, what are you not having today?
Speaker 1: He's like, you in my studio? Yeah, he used to have that little studio. So now it's kind of different because he's slightly more involved with everyone. He still has his own studio, but he used to have this little, like dark corner studio. You couldn't even see if he was in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You really turn the lights down in that studio, yeah, barely on.
Speaker 1: It was people would walk like, is Josh here? I can't tell them. I'm like, if you look too long, he'd like, slam the glass, get out of here. But now I know Josh and I love Josh, and you three are like my favorite people and it's great and I'm so excited to do this trip with you guys that we have coming up.
Speaker 4: Do you know what he used to do, by the way, in that studio that I hated with every fiber of my being. Yes, no, no, I would be in there and you go, if you're leaving, I'm gonna yell. And I was like, what he's like, the minute you open that door, I'm gonna shout really loud and scream at you.
Speaker 2: Like he just screwed up. And all the interns would hear like him getting yelled at it. I'd be like, you'd never let that happen.
Speaker 4: God, And so I would literally just like walk out and be like him.
Speaker 1: Getting verbally views on the album He's You guys always joke around, and I say it's a joke, because of course I'm not a menace, but you guys always say that I am. Josh is so much worse, oh for sure. But I don't why he doesn't get the shitty rup that I have.
Speaker 4: Why disagree entirely on that. I think it's more just like a gentlemanly squabble when.
Speaker 1: He tackles you in the streets of Jersey City.
Speaker 2: You know, is just starting to feel sex.
Speaker 1: Right, Because when Josh doesn't, it just gentlemately disagreement. When I do it, it's a problem.
Speaker 4: He doesn't coach to my desk and just throw things and then go f you or walk by my desk and go you're a loser. He just walks by, and if anything, he'll just be like, put you in the head.
Speaker 1: He comes over and physically assaults you. Ye, lie the way, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: My dirty underwear in your face exactly.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I just can't win here, So I guess whether it's physical or verbal.
Speaker 1: I'm just I don't call you a loser, that's Diamond. I just want the record to reflect I only knock things off your.
Speaker 3: Desk only, yes, okay, and I truly believe that you're a loser, so it doesn't really you know, just being honest.
Speaker 1: I feel like Andrew's a little more like tame around Josh. If it was just you and me, Diamond, he'd be yelling at us sexisty. Yeah, wow, Andrew.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to see now it's gaslighting. Now it's gaslighting, learning a lot about you, gaslighter.
Speaker 1: And Josh knocks you down in the middle of the street. He's just being a gentleman. Diamond walks by and calls you a loser. She's an asshole.
Speaker 4: Well usually when she walks it's you fucking loser, and then does both middle fingers. I mean when I just hear her go, hey, Andrew. I already know what it is. He's she kind of sounds like the creepy guy who used to call in there was like a guy who was stalking. He was I remember his name, I'm not going to say it, but he would call in at least five six times a day and he would just call on him, just burp into the phone and say the most lude obscene things?
Speaker 2: Is that the one we would tell security about it?
Speaker 4: Security? No, he was like calling he said, I hope you get cancer of the tits and die. Everybody he called constantly, and honestly, it was the same type of thing where you just hear, Hey, Andrew cancer and die?
Speaker 1: All right? Why stopped? Where is he?
Speaker 4: Hopefully?
Speaker 2: I thought he was like building lurking too. Is that not true?
Speaker 4: Like he wasn't great?
Speaker 1: What I have to say, I'm sad that I never experienced this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his emails were wild too, crazy email emails.
Speaker 1: Do you even have a place to email?
Speaker 4: Oh, somebody's been talking emailing. Now I'm on one of those chains. Now they're emailing like every single person being like the truth will come out about your lies and to see and it's like they're emailing like the head of like all these companies, I'm for some reason on it with my personally yeah trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the fur of us are going on a trip.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't know why we call it off the grid because we're very much gonna be on the grid. But we're going on a road trip. We're starting in Grand Teton, then one Yellowston and then Glacier and I'm really excited. And I feel like Josh already threatened to fling Andre off a mountain, so this is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Oh god, there was a light threat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see it coming to Fruish.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I made sure one that we don't have an RV because you drive like a maniac. And I've been confirmed by everybody. Josh said it, Diamond said it was.
Speaker 2: He was going like fifty on like the side of a cliff.
Speaker 1: It was, Oh it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was Yosemite and it was like getting close to night time and I was like, i just need to be there, so I'm going to drive and I'm going to get us there. And I got us there, also having an arrest warrant in California because I never paid that ticket.
Speaker 1: So around to California Andrew and we went to California with him, to California. Yeah, we could all right.
Speaker 4: He hasn't found out I had a warrant only recently. Actually, I found the parking tickets, like I never paid that, and I looked it up and it was like you may be wanted by it was staking.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, how we goten pulled over somehow? Diamond I would have gotten arrested and you would have just skirted out of there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh you should have never told me that. Anytime I see a cop, I'm gonna say, hey, officer, do you know who he is? I don't care what state, what county we're in, it doesn't matter. I'm gonna ask them if they know you.
Speaker 4: Well. Back to this trip, right, ye?
Speaker 1: Are we all in favor that maybe Andrew shouldn't drive unless it's like an open highway because he crashed Diamond and I into the side of a mountain.
Speaker 3: I think he.
Speaker 4: Crashed into the side of a mountain is so extreme.
Speaker 1: Did the vehicle hit a mountain?
Speaker 4: Did it somewhat side shimmy pasted it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Was their contacts made between a mountains and the vehicle? Yes? Also did they tell us at no point should you ever exceed seventy miles per hour? Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? And then at any point were you going easy eighty ninety miles per hour while Diamond and I were screaming to slow down. Yes, so maybe Andrew doesn't drive.
Speaker 4: If you want to get there on time, and maybe even a couple of minutes sooner, then put me in coach, Josh, we'll get there.
Speaker 1: Does Josh drive?
Speaker 2: Do you drive?
Speaker 1: Really me either?
Speaker 2: I actually did. I moved to New York and never transferred my Ohio license over to New York, and it expired, so you have to go through the process again like you're an eighteen year old. So I just didn't have a license for twelve years and then I finally got one over the pandemic. So I'm back baby.
Speaker 1: Yes, Josh, that's almost what happened to me. When I moved here. I just wasn't driving, so I wasn't thinking about it and it expired and then the pandemic hit and I was like, shit, I guess I need to get a rental.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to get a car and they're like, bitch your license. I was like, oh no. So when I went to Ohio and I tried to renew it in Ohio, I was twelve days past when you could renew it. I had to sit to those damn classes like I was fifteen, get my tempts again. They made me get my I have tempts at home. There's a little hole poked in on from when I got my actual license again was this was it?
Speaker 2: So this was when this.
Speaker 1: Was twenty twenty, toward the end of twenty two Ohio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the test in Ohio over the pandemic. They didn't even get in the car anymore. Why just watch you drive around the parking lot.
Speaker 1: But okay, so tell me if this was the same for you, because he's exactly right. When I did the actual driver's test, they wouldn't get in the car with you. They said you could have a person in the car with you, but if you spoke to that person came over. I was like what They're like, Yeah, so my sister had to be in the car because she was a license driver, had to be in the car. Withee. She was in the fucking backseat, and they're like, if we see you say a word to her, you're not getting a license. I was like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Same for you, say my step mom, and she took it very seriously. I was like, I'll talk to you. I don't care.
Speaker 4: She's like, no, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Do you imagine if he failed because I'm talking to her?
Speaker 2: Yep. I'm also in the same situation now where my my license expires in October. Man, but I'm moving from New Jersey to New York September one, so I'm going to have a short window there to go to a New York Bureau of Motor Vehicles what you don't know what they call dB, but like I need like two weeks to get like like a piece of mail, a piece of mail, so it's going to be tight baby.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you need to find like a d MB person or b is a d r V.
Speaker 2: I always am confused, yes.
Speaker 1: Because I think it'll hire it to be a bureau.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a department here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, the DMV. We need to find you a DMV person. If you are a DMV person, holler at us, oh yes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and holler on me too, me and Josh in New York City because now you need those new Oh you need yeah, a real ID.
Speaker 4: Those actually you don't need until twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Never mind, don't reach out. I'll just get it out.
Speaker 2: My current one is a real ID.
Speaker 1: And that's going to expire already.
Speaker 2: Yeah in October.
Speaker 4: That was fast, and that means your license picture is going to change.
Speaker 3: Thank god.
Speaker 1: Happy about do you have a creature of a license picture?
Speaker 2: I look like, yes, Bat, you said bigfoot, It wasn't far off.
Speaker 1: Oh was this your long hair? Nobody recognized? Oh yeah, look like I.
Speaker 2: Might blow up a federal building.
Speaker 1: We went somewhere with Josh was sick. I would not even recognize that person, but I do. I remember that guy we went to. Where did we go? We went somewhere and the bouncer looked at his license and was like this you dog? Like Josh was trying to fake it. I feel like it was maybe the Magic Show or I don't remember that weird dark thing that we went to speak you know, it wasn't speaking. What did me, you and Sam go to where we're like eight in a yurt?
Speaker 2: Oh wear like masks? Macbeth Hotel is yeah?
Speaker 3: No more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no more. It might have been that it was something. But back to Josh for a second, and then we'll get to this trip. For people who don't know how you came to be part of the show, which I didn't know for longest time. How did you join up with this crew of misfits?
Speaker 2: Okay, very quick. When Elvis signed out in Cleveland, Ohio in two thousand and eight, and I was just graduate in college and they needed a board up for his show, and at that time, it was only the like the fourth affiliate the show had. It was like New York, Miami, Philadelphia, and then Cleveland. And then I just hopped on and I remember there was this poll on a morning like a morning news show in Cleveland, like favorite morning show, and they had just signed on, and I told Elvis and Scary about it, and so we just got the national audience to vote in the local Cleveland poll and we won the favorite after being on for like two months. And I think they were impressed with that, like hustle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's pretty ingenius.
Speaker 2: So then I just started chatting them up more and saying I want more production work, and then they hired me to do production work from Ohio, like a lot of our editing stuff. And then I just was like I want to move. I want to move, And then like the right people got fired I whatever whatever happened, like the chess pieces were removed, and like Elvis created a position here and I moved here and I've been here since twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you were only in Cleveland for like two years doing stuff for this show from Afar and then you came here not even two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember being terrified of it was like two thousand and nine. I got flown in to meet everyone and we met at this place called Strip House. It's this famous steakhouse in Union Square here, and that was like I didn't have my flight was late, so I didn't have time to go to my hotel room to like try to look my best to like meet everyone, so I just had to go straight to the restaurant. I remember like ors assistant, Anthony, he was Elvis's assistant at the time. He grabbed my luggage as I was getting out of like the uber or whatever and walked into this restaurant and like everyone was just sitting at the table like ready to greet me. It was like that that scary thing when you like just everyone staring at you.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine you in that situation.
Speaker 2: Was so awkward, But just picture Joshed me, like yeah, and then alos took it to this like performance where's a bruta? I think it was? Do you ever hear of it?
Speaker 4: It's like like that's one of the acrobats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like and they like go on the.
Speaker 4: Big screen and you kind of like look up because they're floating on.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, and they're like running on this treadmill that just like drives around the room. It's it was wild.
Speaker 1: That's how you came to New York. That was your intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: That's kind of cool though, Like I don't know, that's a really good story of how you can. I actually don't know either of your stories either.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 1: How did you get here? I still be forgrated you guys disappeared because you were all here pretty much what I got here, Like Diamond was already in the building, But how'd you get here?
Speaker 3: I think it's a very Everybody has a different story.
Speaker 1: But wait, everyone has a different story about yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so my story right, my recollection of this is randomly I don't understand why you guys are laughing. I'm so serious. My recollection of yeah was everyone has the story.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, when I give you the story, you'll know why I said it like that anyway, So randomly, I was a board op at another station and Cara, who had just become the assistant program director and music director here's the one hundred randomly just text me one day like have you applied to be Elvistrand's phone op? And I was like no, Like I didn't even know the position was available, honestly, I don't. I don't remember what was going on with me, but I wasn't checking. And she's like, I think you should. I spoke to somebody about it today and I was like, oh, okay, cool. But then she text me again, like hours later because she knew I was going to be in the building that day, and she was like, well, maybe you should talk to THEA, who's all of our bosses, right. THEA had just given me a job at Power as a board off, so she's like, maybe you should talk to her. So I talked to THEA and she's like, ah, I don't really know whatever. She's like, I don't really, it's like nothing against you, I just don't know if it would be a right fit or whatever. And so like I was like okay, kind of tried to lobby for it and then just walked out of her office. I was like whatever, Like literally two minutes later, she comes out of her office like, Hey, I spoke to Nate. You're gonna have an interview tomorrow or something like that. And I was like, so, what do you want from me?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: And then interviewed with Nate and Brody at the time, and he just was like I told him the story about me being named after a baseball field that he was like.
Speaker 1: Game on is done.
Speaker 3: And then I hadn't heard anything for like a week, and then Andrew liked a video of mine on Instagram and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, they're talking.
Speaker 3: This is it, babes? And then yeah, that was it? But other people have other stories.
Speaker 1: What's the other story? Via said that she thought of the story like thought of it. Oh, Diamond would be great for this. I was like, that's not really the story. You know that happened to me before, Like I had I had an idea and then it happened, and then all of a sudden, everybody else was like that was my thoughts. Were you an intern before you started?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, but not as you one hundred so I was an intern. I was in an intern in promotions and power one five.
Speaker 1: Josh, were you an in turn uh?
Speaker 2: In general?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes you were?
Speaker 1: Andrew were you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We were all interns. Okay, how'd you get here?
Speaker 4: I got the job because I interned the summer before for his publicist at the time, and I did a lot of stuff there and worked, and I interned for the other morning jocks at C one hundred and then I graduated early from University of Miami.
Speaker 1: Wait what other morning jocks?
Speaker 4: Well, not morning, sorry, afternoon.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I was like the other one hundred ones. Originally started as a sales intern, so that was fun. Really.
Speaker 2: I would never buy anything from you.
Speaker 1: Not one thing, no baby, and just pushing electrolytes on everyone and anyway.
Speaker 4: So then come graduation time, I graduated early. I was home. I almost got a job with the Bank of New York because you know, I'm just gonna say it, nepo, baby, my dad used to work there.
Speaker 1: So Andrew Stanley owns a yacht rental company.
Speaker 4: I wish we did because I would definitely not be working here. But anyway, almost got a job at the bank. Then randomly his publicist called him. Was like, hey, so you're done with school, right, and I was like yeah. He's like, oh, you should definitely like not go on this trip that you're about to go on because it was Easter week. And I was like, so the car is like outside, like I'm going to the airport. He's like, you should not get in the car. It's like okay, what so, like, am I just going on this trip? Like I'm very confused, like ye, don't do it? Come here on Monday the office the old studios. So then I on that Monday walked in and I thought I was going for interview, so I wore a tie and like a suit and Elvis was like nerd and then it was like okay, got it, don't wear suit. Thought I looked professional and yeah, it is about to have art attack up. After that, I got a call that was literally like hey, yeah, so it's yours. So I'm like okay, so I should tell the bank no and they were like, yeah, you don't want to work at a bank, do you? And I was like no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it like in Pittsburgh. Weren't you gonna move to Pittsburg?
Speaker 4: So basically it would have been like a coordinator type thing that worked at like their branch in like a different place. But yeah, it would have been in like Pittsburgh or one of those like I was about to say, Plymouth. Where am I going to? Is there even a Plymouth? It's not Massachusetts. Yeah, it was either Pittsburgh or the other one that is there, like Baltimore.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 4: Is that? Well?
Speaker 1: We're learning a lot about Andrew's geography classes.
Speaker 2: When I first knew Andrew, he couldn't point out the states on the map.
Speaker 1: But you still can't.
Speaker 4: I went, I went to a Catholic school. We did not learned about any of that.
Speaker 1: Andrew.
Speaker 4: Private education has failed. The state capitals asked me where states are?
Speaker 1: Did you know? Andrew and Diamond both thought mice were baby rats?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What?
Speaker 3: I still stand by that when they grow up, they get bigger and that's a rat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They really believed that mice were baby rats.
Speaker 2: I am sure.
Speaker 4: So does the mice become a mouse?
Speaker 1: Just no, no, I got to leave you there. I got to leave you there. A mouse takes a mouse, Okay, a baby rat is a big rat. Disus mice start like very cute if you actually saw a baby mouse, and then you saw a rat. They're totally different looking things, like they have big ears and big eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was when I used to walk to work. I once saw this rat running along this rail and jumping in someone's open apartment windows, like that person was going to wake up to a rat in their apartment. And like I stopped and was just like like like, oh my god, Like that is that person's morning. I would forever be traumatized by that in New York.
Speaker 1: Living in New York, who the fuck would leave a window open? Yeah, in any capacity when you're asleep, I don't care. If you're on the fiftieth floor, not a chance there's either a rat or a human rat coming in.
Speaker 4: No way mice I could do.
Speaker 2: I've had mice multiple times here, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh well, hey, slow down, buddy, slow it down. Really in your apartment where you are now nearly.
Speaker 2: Not My My new apartment's like kind of nicer. I feel compared to my old apartments. Okay, every other apartment I've ever had, I've had mice and other like bugs and stuff.
Speaker 1: My sister and I when we were living together, we saw a mouse run across the floor and we moved that week we were like, i'll see you later. We were like, this is the mouse's house. Now we can't because the landlord was like, oh, don't worry, we'll put down on the way they described every trap seemed horrific, and I was like, no, you know what, just let it ride. We're gonna go ahead and pack up and move out. We moved. AnyWho, I'm fascinated by the way that the three of you got here and now we're all best friends and we're gonna go on a trip together. Yeah, I know. Just why didn't you come with those last time?
Speaker 2: I think I was in my grumpy face still, No, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you weren't nice. He was nice.
Speaker 2: I think it was like proposed at a certain point twenty one.
Speaker 4: I think you were in Nashville.
Speaker 2: That could be why I moved out of the city for a bit.
Speaker 1: You didn't tell anyone, right, he was like, moved.
Speaker 2: Well, No, we were all working from home, so like no one cared really, like he cares where home is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's fairs in Michigan. Everybody was were you guys coming in at that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, because I would record with Scotty. Oh well you were because Scotty would got so sick of doing zooms, so I had to come in to do eat cereal during a pandemic. Why everyone has a job somewhere more than others.
Speaker 1: I'm not eve gonna lie Like a little part of me wishes that Scotty was joining us for part of the term, not the whole trip, because I think we would put from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd have to merge in and merge out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like a day or two, and then when we're sick of them, we're like, okay, off the island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's mister Midwest or writer, tries to be lived in luth or something for I Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you lived in Iowa for like five minutes.
Speaker 4: He's the one who's like, I'm just gonna I love our interns, but so many of them studied abroad, so now it's the only thing here is oh my god. This is exactly like when I was in Italy when I studied abroad, so like everything it could be like, oh my god, like what luggage do you need? Oh my god. When I studied abroad, the luggage I had was insane. Again, it's like how I lived in Japan just a month ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I lived there.
Speaker 1: Don't have a friend who claims she lived in Thailand, but she was only there for like three days.
Speaker 4: Months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now she's still like cell it's a lunar New Year.
Speaker 2: Did I live in Nashville?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think he actually lived there though, didn't you like get an apartment there and lived.
Speaker 2: It was their BnB for seven months?
Speaker 4: And Scott, Yeah, did eleven months in Iowa. I'm sorry, that's a vacation. This man mentions it.
Speaker 2: Every wait, it defines his life.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, well that's because that's the only place he's ever been, because doesn't he live where he went to high school?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so for him that was.
Speaker 2: A big adventure, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, Josh, you and I, I think have lived a couple of places. Like I've lived all over the place. You've lived really, You've lived.
Speaker 2: In Ohio, Ohio, and then just Nashville for seven.
Speaker 1: Dabbled in Nashville, okay. Andrew, you've lived here, Miami, Florida. Where else?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 1: Diamond here piece Sprum needs to travel a little bit.
Speaker 2: You technically lived in the same house your entire life. What that's wild?
Speaker 1: I guess technically, I guess. Yeah, holy crap, are you do you want to stay there forever? You want to get out? What do you want to do? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think about it sometimes, but I'm like, the house is technically mine anyway, so like not really.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced. I've told Dimon this before. I'm convinced that she's like secretly sitting on a stack of coins, like scroll the duck. So she's just stacking that cheese, living at home, making mad money. She's the woman thousands.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, Andrew coming from inside the house, babes, you know what.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't get me started, mister Miami, don't get me started.
Speaker 1: Okay, where do you spend your Easter vacations?
Speaker 4: Well, this year, I'm probably gonna go back to my home, sorry Japan. So I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 1: What are you most excited about for the trip?
Speaker 4: I cannot wait to go back to Jackson Hole. I love that. That was one of my favorite family trips we ever took. We did a hot air balloon. I refused to do that again. I want to go back so bad. It was so clean, it was so nice. If I ever came into millions upon millions of dollars, I would one hundred percent buy a ranch.
Speaker 1: So you're buying a rent there ill issue.
Speaker 2: One day I was going to ask which villa did your family rent out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no villain that land do they currently own?
Speaker 4: I wish we did.
Speaker 1: The one next to Kanye's.
Speaker 4: I wish we did own land in Jackson Hall. I keep saying it. It's so remote, it's wonderful, it's so nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Jackson Hall for you, Diamond, what are you most looking forward to?
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe just getting experience in something that I haven't experienced before.
Speaker 1: I'm a little a little nervous to travel inland like.
Speaker 3: That on an election year, But you know what, I'm taking a risk, which is what happened last time.
Speaker 1: Last time was supposed to happen in twenty twenty, and we were like, wait, you're gonna send two brown girls and Andrew into the heart of where with nobody.
Speaker 4: Hey, back away from the orphrey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's talk about what you almost left her around Mountain Lions.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that he did. You don't hear about that. Josh Andrew is no savior. Let me tell you that we decided to go for a hike, and Diamond made a smart move. She was like, I'm staying home. Fuck all, y'all, I'm not going. First, Andrew and I went in the wrong direction. For how far did we go?
Speaker 4: I would say like ten minutes?
Speaker 1: That was it? Foot longer? Okay. Then we found on the right way and we could hear the waterfall. We didn't see it, so we just kept walking and walking. And then Andrew came up with a scary movie idea, why don't we split up? That's a good idea. And I was like, are you e f and kidding me? First of all, that you could smell the mountain lion p everywhere there were signs that said beware, do not leave small people alone. And Andrew's trying to leave me by myself around these mountains. It was showing you, like how you're supposed to make your body look bigger if they come around, and don't turn your back on them. All this weird shit. And Andrew's like, I think you'll be good if we split up. I said, you're trying to kill me.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even split it was okay, this is an exaggeration.
Speaker 1: And he did the white person thing in a movie and split up.
Speaker 4: I would have.
Speaker 1: If we're going with convention, go where tell So that's how Andrew rolls on these things. So you need to be.
Speaker 2: Careful, okay please, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: I also have stupid walking strength. Josh knows this when we do the four mile trail.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, Andrew just he's like he doesn't get tired. He's just got these big thunder thighs, and.
Speaker 1: Wow, he does have.
Speaker 2: For They're very strong. They're very strong and thick.
Speaker 4: They I do think I go into Forrest Gump mode where it's like I just kept walking and walking and walking. I really don't tire out from walking, Like I could just walk for very long periods of time without getting tired.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Andrew's ready for this. What are you looking forward to the most?
Speaker 2: Oh man? Okay? So stars like at night? Yes, are bringing mushrooms like an edible mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, please, okay, that's a no. For Diamond, she will not do it even all. Let me tell you, Diamond got ship faced and was like hanging off the side of the RV last time, singing like that was fun, like she was on the Titanic. That was so fun. The stars are gonna be awesome. Yeah, there were so many shooting stars Diamond had never seen.
Speaker 4: That was cool.
Speaker 1: That was cool.
Speaker 2: The smells just like we're in the city all the time, like with like like there's no nature here. You can't smell grass or.
Speaker 4: Leaves or it's just somewhere in the cities.
Speaker 3: Even now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like garbage and piss.
Speaker 1: New York's amazing. Everybody New York City actually love it.
Speaker 2: More than ever. But like, yeah, it's it's so like that hiking. I'd like like to go on some hikes. I know you're not much of.
Speaker 1: We're getting there, We're getting there.
Speaker 4: She'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been. She's been doing her stare climber.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but my knees are rebelling. Oh no, yeah, so I gotta Now I have to walk on an incline instead of getting on the stair master.
Speaker 1: That is ghetto.
Speaker 3: I have a question, Yes, what animals should I be preparing myself to, you know, run away.
Speaker 1: From ooh out there there's like all the stuff from the bears, buffalo, bison, yeah, bison, bears, mountain lions, moose, raccoons. So now if we see them, what are we doing.
Speaker 4: Brown, laid down.
Speaker 1: Bears, Black, fight Back, white, good night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but where are we seeing a port?
Speaker 1: We're not going to see any polar bears. It's gonna be okay. Also, the first thing we're going to do is try and befriend them. No, touch them nicely right around the face. No, little buddy.
Speaker 2: You know my biggest animal fear, it's not an animal. My biggest fear, and this trip is always Andrew knows ticks. Yeah, yeah, you'll see me with the highest socks. They'll go all the way up to my knees. And I am deathly afraid of ticks. You should be sucking on you and then giving you lime disease that will ruin your life for.
Speaker 1: The rest of your life, your f I think all of us bring pants, like like yoga pants pants, so that and.
Speaker 3: It will be only like sixty Yeah, I'd love to see Josh and some yoga pants a yoga pants plants.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'll be able to get it over my thick thighs. Thunder thick thunder thighs.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing that as a new gym trend. Actually, like a lot of guys like yoga pants.
Speaker 1: Oh, I kind of like it. You know, so Andrew, Josh and I will go to the same gym. Yesterday, I was at the gym. I was looking around and I was like, I am the least fit person here. I need to find a new gym. That place is stressful as fuck. Everyone looks like a supermodel. They wear like the matching sets. What I just rolled up in my like Nickelodeon slimy T shirt shorts.
Speaker 3: Need to you need to come to my gym. I told one of my friends. You feel like Bernie's Burgos body on tins.
Speaker 1: Stop. That's what I feel like every time i'm there. Oh, come on.
Speaker 3: Opposite at our big Fish small pond, Yeah, come on, come on. They see me on the sand Master and they think that. I'm like, what are you kidding? Want to somebody walk by and was like great job, and I was only five minutes and and I was dying. I was like, you know what, I'm never leaving this place.
Speaker 1: I'm the only person who even sweats at our gym. No one else's even sweating. They're just like lifting thousands of pounds.
Speaker 4: There's also the really angry trainer, the female trainer.
Speaker 1: She's crazy with the brown hair.
Speaker 4: No, she's blind. She scares me so much. She's so loud, like, and she makes it known that she's like a trainer too, and so you're just annoyed, Like I'm personally annoyed by her. Where she'll just be like keep it up, and she'll like look at some of the other trainers and just be like where the fuck were you last night? And you're like, I am, I can't do this, my anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we go back all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she got it talking to about quieting down because she hasn't been too loud lately.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Point around next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she dates another trainer there too, I believe wow power couple.
Speaker 4: And she would fight with him. Yeah, like during the workout.
Speaker 1: I need to find this person.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's Yeah, that sauna in the guy's room too. There's a lot of lot going on in there.
Speaker 1: Josh, what do you just keep going?
Speaker 2: I just think it's hook up central for gay guys. Ed.
Speaker 1: Really I should have said that I don't give a ship. We can bleep it all right. Yeah we're goodh See you don't even know what he just said because we just it. It's amazing. Do you want to know what Josh told me yesterday? He said, I'm helping his bumble profile get pop in because Andrew took a picture of us over the weekend and I'm hugging him. And Josh is a very tall person. How tall are you?
Speaker 2: Six ' three?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you were taller.
Speaker 2: That's not enough.
Speaker 1: No, that's funny, no, because I'm so sure you feel like you're like six four six five to me. But I was hugging Josh and he's like resting his elbow on my head and he looks exceptionally tall and big in the picture, and he's like, that's my bumble profile now.
Speaker 2: It's very it's very helpful. And I like, like, you know, show don't tell you know it's listed six to three. But when you actually see like a shorty in my hands like sut.
Speaker 1: Like like like a shorty, I could put myself there, like the person on the bumble could be like, oh yeah, like that's what we would look like together.
Speaker 4: I want to know, is it.
Speaker 1: Shorty or is it yeah? What did you mean like a shout?
Speaker 2: I just meant like shorty, like short person, Okay, Like like the way you could slur me the whitest version of shorty come get her.
Speaker 1: I love it. Well, I'm do you guys have any questions for Josh?
Speaker 4: No, I gotta go take a call, so yes, I do.
Speaker 1: We'll call.
Speaker 4: It's for a podcast pitch, So I gotta go, but you guys can keep continue.
Speaker 1: Great, bye, we should buy Let's talk.
Speaker 4: I love that be the first time idiots morons.
Speaker 1: So now that Andrew left, we can talk shit about him. Yes, yes, I really don't have a lot of shitty things to say about him. I really love you. Hearts so much shit you do not. That's so I always say my love language is like bullying. Diamonds is heavy bullying. It's the same thing.
Speaker 3: I just say I don't like you, or talk so much listen. But you don't ever say that to people you actually don't like.
Speaker 1: You only say to people you really love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give me hugs every morning? Does that mean you actually hate me?
Speaker 3: She said, no, you know what it is. I know that you're uncomfortable and it makes me laugh. So I love it you're uncomfortable giving hugs.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm uncomfortable giving He just.
Speaker 3: Josh has never been like warm and welcoming. So I forced him to hug me. And then and then one day I said, oh no, Josh. I was like, josh, you're actually kind of attractive. And it made him. It freaked him out. I could see it on his face. And so ever since then, I've been like, hey, HATI, hey, hot stuff.
Speaker 2: She tells everyone we hook up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I've heard that rumor we hooked up.
Speaker 2: He says it's bad.
Speaker 1: So we heard that too for multiple people want yep, same who don't make me name names, Joshua.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That may be true, but the fact that you you wouldn't have heard it from anyone else.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I hear. Yeah, you don't know who I know. You don't know what I make up. You have no idea.
Speaker 2: You guys are playing some head games with me right now.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Get way for the trip, josh Get ready for the trip. No, you know what I so again, because you like to hide in the corners. People don't know a lot about you. You have had a renaissance over the last like what year, two years?
Speaker 2: I would say, so, yeah, much way have you lost? Oh Man, at like the height of the pandemic, I also was trying to get in shape over the pandemic after falling way out of shape over the pandemic, and I broke my foot running so like I ended up getting up to like two hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, really I didn't know that I would.
Speaker 2: Myself this morning, I'm like two ninety five or one, so like fifty five pounds over like two years, and.
Speaker 1: Just look good.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 1: And you've been like out living your life, having a good time. You're super healthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing when you like work out, you don't get tired.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy when you're not carrying around excess wait all day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have like energy to do multiple things besides your job.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and you've just been like living your life. You moved from you were in Brooklyn before, right.
Speaker 2: I well, I went to Nashville. I bought a house in Ohio, which was the dumbest thing I've ever done, then went to Ohio to like fix it up, and then moved back to Brooklyn. And then I was living in this terrible apartment and you basically came to my apartment one day. And there's that one clip from the Housewives like, oh, white frigerator.
Speaker 1: Oh well, white refrigerator. We need to find you a home.
Speaker 2: He's like, you can't. It was our two week vacations, Like you can't live here anymore. Come live with me for two weeks and we'll get.
Speaker 1: You out of here and saved you and.
Speaker 2: I find a place in Jersey City over that time, and then move back to Jersey, which I was like really therapeutic for me. Then I got a place in Jersey and I've been there ever since. But now I'm like, you know, being here since twenty ten, I feel like people, especially back home, thinking me, this guy lives in New York, and I don't know if I've had enough like New York experience to like feel that way and like I want to do it and have fun and like enjoy the city as much as I can before I'm like to curmudgeon to do that anymore. So we go or whatever happens to you when you get older, So like, no, I agree.
Speaker 1: Do it, live it up. Yeah, I'm going to be ready to host all of us because we're gonna hang out with you hello, and you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna be even closer to me now, so you have no excuses we're both gonna be Brooklyn nights.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't really know Josh. I don't think that I could go out alone with Josh. Why because Gandhi feels that way too.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I've I've been with you alone.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I'd look up and you'd be gone or on the other side of the party or bar or whatever, and I'd just be standing there alone and you'd be like the life of the party, ignoring me too.
Speaker 1: Like I think of Josh, No, I have fun with you. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think of you like at home, slumming it the way that I do on weekends. And then I'll wake up on like a Sunday or Saturday morning at like five am to a text from Josh at like three of like he's at a bar and they randomly start playing Beyonce, so he'll just record and send it to me, and I'm like, oh, wow, you go outside, great, amazing.
Speaker 1: Where are you? Who are you with? Nobody? Myself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, And I go and I watch everybody, like all of his friends stories like yours, Andrew's, like other people from Jersey City, and nobody was there, and I'm like, so what the fuck were you doing? You just randomly wake up and decide I'm going out.
Speaker 1: I think he.
Speaker 2: Does well, so I'm not afraid to go out alone. But you know, I'm actively dating. So it's usually sometimes you know someone that I'm maybe on a date with.
Speaker 1: Oh I guess that makes sense whenever about dating that.
Speaker 2: For you, But you know, I at that being said, I have no problem going to a bar by myself, and I like some of those are some of the best memories I've ever had, because you just don't know what you're going to fall into that night, and like people just you know, will approach you and start talking and they're like, we're going to this other bar. And it's like, oh, way, you're going with this new group of people, and.
Speaker 1: And you trust that Yeah, see you can do that because he's a big man. Yeah yeah, as women helme, I never hey, just come with us. At the beginning of every SBU episode, yeah, oh we're going to this bar. Where is it?
Speaker 3: If I can't see it from where we are right now, it's not happening.
Speaker 1: And then you drop a pin to like thirteen of your friends just like you know, this is where to find my body.
Speaker 2: Well, I do share my location. I'll share my location.
Speaker 3: I would love to see your location because you'rs the I would watch his because you just never know where Josh is going to end up.
Speaker 1: You know, a little motherfucker shut it off on us sometime because I was with somebody that he didn't want to know where he was, so he thought I was going to tell that person where he was, so he just shut it off. And I was like, oh, this is weird. I love that for you, Josh, you love on my life, oh honey. But then he tried to act like he didn't. He was like, oh, that's weird. I don't know. And then later he was like, yeah, I turned it off.
Speaker 3: Well, can you teach me how to do it? Because my aunts have my location now and I don't want to.
Speaker 1: You just shut it off. It doesn't notify people when you shut it off, but if they go to look where you are, then that's how they'll be able to see that they don't have anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, the person you were with was trying to get in contact with me, oh, and I was just at home on the couch, so I didn't And I thought you two were together and close by. Wait, but you weren't anymore. No, so, but I thought you guys were. So I was like, well, she's going to tell this person that I'm just out at home on my couch because she's going to check my location.
Speaker 1: I promise you to all of you, I would never if you're ducking and dodging a person and they asked me, hey, where are they, I won't tell.
Speaker 2: Where they know I saw you after the Elvis part already. I don't think you had much control of your.
Speaker 4: Devotion my phone.
Speaker 1: My phone was left in the car. And Josh made everything worse, by the way. I don't know how, but I'm just gonna blame him for all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like she just kept putting her feet on me.
Speaker 3: But you were. You were being very weird at the party, Josh, you were. I was being weird, Yeah, very weird.
Speaker 1: Josh has a thing with feet. So I feel like if I did that, that's like sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: You can't just say that, Okay, here's the thing, yes, okay, so I don't. It's not a foot fetish. I swear to you it's not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. Maybe it's going to graduate to there one day. But I don't think so. Okay, I just think it's like another part of the body that is attractive, like a leg or you know, uh, a titty Do say boobs are tits?
Speaker 1: He looks like you breast, which I totally would have made fun of you. Yeah. Literally, it's just.
Speaker 2: Another with a good pedicure, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't like a nicely pedicured foot. You're a fan of it? Yeah, but would you date someone because they had cute feet? Like, if someone has cute feet, does that elevate their attractiveness?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: If they have bad feet, does that disgust you?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: He confuses me.
Speaker 3: We've had this conversation before, and I'm just disgusted. I personally do not like feet. I think it's the weirdest thing on the planet. So to see Josh get so excited over no, are disgusting.
Speaker 1: I don't like them. I just don't like them.
Speaker 2: Oh, also like this this thing too, Like I feel it's like girls are like you know, oh, there's these freaks out there that want to see my feet. I swear to you, every girl in every on bumble, in every profile has their foot in a picture. Every single one.
Speaker 4: You have feet?
Speaker 1: What are you to cut your feet out every picture?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like if you really do. I don't like it. Life on stumps. Yeah, I do not like it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm really that worried about someone creeping on your foot like you would, you would crop it out.
Speaker 1: So do you zoom in? No? But wait a minute, yes, yes, I've sent him pictures before, just being like stupid of whatever, and he'll zoom in on the foot and look at that.
Speaker 2: Joke as a joke.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I don't know, Josh, is a good time. I'm happy that you decided to do this episode me too.
Speaker 2: And also like after hanging Wait, why was I being weird at the party? First of all, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird vibe. You weren't. You weren't trying to turn up the way that I wanted you to.
Speaker 2: It took me a while. I was hung over.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That was a problem too.
Speaker 1: From being out in secret the night before. He was Oh no, he was measured the night before, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just yeah, got drunk at dinner. It was stupid. But so I don't know. And even Abby said too that the drinks weren't hitting her either, Like I don't know, clearly they were hitting some people. Maybe you just need to like drink straight whiskey.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what it was. Those Russell Martinez. I felt like they were kind of weak. So then I switched to the Jamison and then I remember looking at Andrew at one point and being like, this is gonna be a problem for you, damn and Diamond, I guess, try to take a drink away from me, and she said I pointed at her, and I was like, I'll.
Speaker 3: Kill you, yeah, and she'd no, fullhand. It wasn't a finger, two fingers, it was a full hand, I'll kill you. And I was like, girl, I do not. I'm not drunk enough for this girl, do you. I'm not taking you home.
Speaker 1: So all I know is I need to apologize to Andrew profusely. I scored a lemon at him, like a bunch of shirt, Yeah, just right at him, like the whole thing, Like right. I don't know, man, poor Andrew. I don't even know what it's what it is about him that makes us all pick on him.
Speaker 2: It's because he's I think, because we know he's not going to do anything back. I think that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know, I'll to you, and I know you're going to do it back.
Speaker 2: If one day he just like, you know, I try to tackle him, if he just decided, you know what, I'm going to tackle you, because he he could and just like destroyed me. All right, only I'm gonna touch.
Speaker 1: Him for that reason. I'm alt. There was a day we all try to tackle Andrew at the same time. It was like, Josh, me, Elvis, who else, Diamond did you? I was there, but I was not. I couldn't do it. We couldn't take him down. He tried to record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was There's this wrestler called Yokozuna. He Josh likes wrestling a big guy, okay, And that's what it felt like. You just couldn't He was like the immovable object.
Speaker 1: Couldn't do anything to him. All of us somehow we're falling on the ground, not Andrew, not him, not one time. Yeah, maybe that's it. He's just like durable, so you can fuck with him.
Speaker 2: So we're doing it and like also, and I don't know, I wouldn't call it a kink on some level, I think he likes it, likes being the victim, like rives in victimhood.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure. He has these little faces and voices that he does that are like, oh, I'm so little and sad and sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He calls himself an innocent fawn in the woods.
Speaker 4: Excuse me he does.
Speaker 1: I'm positive that he is like murderous and we're not around that. Some weird shit goes on because he's just like too good of a person volunteering at soup kitchens. He's not good of a guy as we know him. Why are we saying this? Why are we saying this while we're being recorded. He's not a good guy.
Speaker 2: He's a hub of a wheel too, in the sense that he has all our secrets, all the I.
Speaker 1: Think he has like our social Security numbers and like scored Foreshore does. So if Andrew ever leaves, we have to kill him. Unfortunate for Andrew. I was gonna ask you something else, Josh, is it gonna be It'll come back to me, it's.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say, and this might bring us back to the trip. But like I was waffling on coming on the trip because my move is that kind of like that same week. But I had so much fun with you guys. I'm sorry you didn't have that much money with me diving.
Speaker 1: It was one way straight, one way straight here, but.
Speaker 2: I had so much fun this place a weekend. I was like, I gotta do this, like it's got to like it like too much fomo, So like I'm gonna make it work no matter what.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love that. I love hearing that we'll help you. Who's gonna help them? Just you great kiddy and clearly Diamond, Diamond prepare like lift a box. Yeah. I fully expected this episode to be like twenty minutes, and I think it's been way longer. And I'm really excited about it, and I'm really excited for our trip. We really have to book tickets soon now like now probably flights, yeah, flight?
Speaker 2: How do you get there? Do you connect through? Uh?
Speaker 1: We have to fly into Jackson Hole, which is close from well, I'm gonna fly from Newark. Are you gonna fly with us, Diamond? Probably? Yeah? No, probably, I'm gonna ride okay to Jackson Hole and then we're gonna fly out of You can fly out of like Glacier directly. There's an airport like right there Okay, so we'll figure it out. But I'm really excited. We have to plan our excursions. We have to get this ship done. I get is going to be the best.
Speaker 2: The guided tour. I did one of those when I was in Hawaii at Hawaii Volcano National Park, and like, that's I'm really excited about that, Like having someone who like walks the park regularly, like they always like they.
Speaker 1: Have the best spots.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, we met up with Josh in Hawaii. That was fun too. Oh yeah, on the beach, on the beach, and then we went to that waterfall.
Speaker 2: You gave me an anxiety attack.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was already on an edible and you subvided me with some other things.
Speaker 1: On the mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: And then you guys got back on your boat and I just had to go and take like a five hour nap in my airbnb, like worried my world was crumbling.
Speaker 1: I never knew that. You know what else happened? I think we told you something. You got there. So we went to this beach called Magic Stands. And the reason is called magic sand is because when the waves come in, it pulls all the sand back and people were just busting their asses on rock like lah blah rah because the sand that you think you're standing on it goes away. And people were like falling, cracking heads open, like there was all kinds of weird shit. So Brandon and I decided, Hey, we're gonna do a bunch of mushrooms and go play these massive waves bad Plan. They were like like tidepool waves but the hardest, biggest ones times too, and they were just knocking us around and we were having a really good time with it because we're like, oh, fucked up we And all of a sudden, I turn around. Look there's a man on the ground and his head is bleeding and he's not moving, And I was like, did I just make this up in my head? And I looked at him and then I was like, Brandon, I think he's dead. So Brandon's like, oh shit. He springs into action, goes and grabs the guy, starts dragging him out of the water. The lifeguard sees it, comes down, takes the guy from Brandon and says to Brandon, run up to my tower and grab the gurney whatever that the stretcher, grab the stretch and bring it down here. So here goes Brandon like Baywatch, running up to the tower, and I had my phone because I was like recording things underwater. And I'm standing there recording at all. Brandon grabs a little stretcher, comes back down. They put them on Breandna looks like a superhero save this guy's life. I go to watch the video. I had the camera on myself the entire time, and all you see is me like completely wide. I'd like just back and forth. My head is going back. Why is this the first time I'm hearing this story. I'm gonna shot the video. I hear be like, what the fuck? And that is what the mushrooms did to all of us. I can't wait for us to experience this together, Diamond. It's gonna be so great.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to watch you experience in it and won't do any of that never. First of I'm allergic to mushrooms. Oh god, no I am, I am, I swear, I swear. But then also I feel like I might be allergic to weed too, because it just it makes me literally lose it.
Speaker 1: It's scary. Okay, well, we don't want you to, but she will drink because I watched it happen last.
Speaker 3: A full bottle of wine. To myself, that was great. She needs a bottle right now.
Speaker 1: She was drunk. And then we all went. We were laying on rocks staring at the stars and they were beautiful and amazing, and all of a sudden she just sat up and she goes, there are bugs. And she walked back by herself through the dark ass woods, which I don't think she would have done normally, but she did it. It wasn't that far. Wasn't that far.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll bring wine, we'll bring edibles, we'll be mushrooms, anything else.
Speaker 1: We'll bring lots of water. We'll stay hydrated. Yep, And yeah, I think that's all. We really need nature, all the things that you can find in nature, including wine because it's like fermented. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Are we going to be in any like city like ever? Actually?
Speaker 1: I think when we need to figure that out, because I think when we get there, we'll have like a day or two days before where we can do stuff, and then maybe at the end we can do stuff too. But it's we're renting a car. We can go where we want to do whatever we want. Okay, Yeah, I'm so excited you guys. Hi five everybody, Josh, thanks for being the guest. I have so many more questions for you, and I have a feeling we're gonna get requests for you to come back on the podcast. Oh wait, if they want to fight, what did you just do? What? You're the weirdest screamer, Josh. If they want to find you on Instagram, where do they find you?
Speaker 2: I am at Coaster Boy Josh.
Speaker 1: Who hates roller coasters, Diamond at Diamond Sincere, Andrew is at Andrew Pug, and I'm at Baby Hot Sauce. Send us whatever you want. We'll accept all the pictures whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we will.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, Nolse say bye, guys.
Speaker 2: By bye.