Speaker 1: All right, news round up and information overload. Our Our toll free telephone number this Friday is eight hundred and nine foot one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We had a good discussion with Mark Penn about this radicalization of the Democratic Party and about the pending upcoming election. I mean, I thought it was interesting. Bruce Blakeman Sianna Pole comes out today. He's only down by three, Kathy Hochel. When you factor in all the mass migration out of New York, it's it's kind of a spectacular number. And it really gives me hope for my friends that I left behind years ago that maybe he I think Bruce Blakeman's your last shot to fix New York. Same with Steve Hilton out in California. And but you know what impact. We do have one poll out today, it's way too early, and it has Mike Rodgers up by four in Michigan against Abdullah say Ed, and of course he has this sick friendship with Hassan Piker. I am. I am contending that at this point, you know, eighty what do we eighty one days away till election day? I cannot tell you which way this election is going to go. However, I am wanting conservatives, I am wanting Trump supporters. I am warning Republicans you better take all of this seriously because these people, while they may be trying to you know, laugh off, Oh that was woke one crazy, they believe all this stuff. They stated all of it. Their internal polling tells them to shut up and stop saying it. So there's a reason they're they're pivoting. Remember, almost everything a politician does and says is often poles driven. So it's just too early for me. I see warning signs, and I see hopeful signs, and but I again, I think it's too early. What happens with the ran, what happens with the price of oil? Where's the economy?
Speaker 2: Headed?
Speaker 1: Had a long conversation with Scott Bessen. He gave me a lot of hope on the economy, But time will tell. I don't know the answer. I don't have a crystal ball. But you know what impact you know the fact that so many people will not like elsaiaed and Michigan will not condemn Hassam Piker. Here's you know, let's go through some of Hassam Piker and why would any Democrat, you know, and there are many of them that have sought his support that he has been out campaigning for. Listen, we are in the heart of the imperial for this is a country that defeated the USSR, unfortunately, and the.
Speaker 3: Reality of the matter is there's a lot of antagonists and there's.
Speaker 1: No class consciousness in the United States of Americas.
Speaker 3: Empires never die quietly, and we must end the American empire regardless. No more to trump Ism, but no more to the Democrats who compromise, who conciliate, and who betray us. No more to the Democrats who will collaborate and cooperate with the fascists, who will fund Dice, who will fund Israel being like Abdullah's a ton.
Speaker 1: Of work to do, mending bridges. Here's the take nuke for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you are all unbelievably Islama for all pieces. Okay, they'll say, oh, dsay, your candidate was Oh Francesca Hong was bad.
Speaker 1: She was a bad candidate. Oh she didn't like Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving too. And you know, maybe my favorite is, oh the streets will run red with the blood of capitalists and landlords. Pretty sick stuff. But he says all of it, proudly displays newspaper showing the Twin Towers burning on nine to eleven. America deserved nine to eleven. I don't know. I can't stand people like him. I can't stand white nationalist extremists. I can't stand anti Semitic people and both parties. I don't like any of them, and I want nothing to do with any of them. It's not who I am. I have a heart, a soul, a conscience, and I'm sorry this is crazy. You know, all the years I've known Mark Alpert, I don't know where he stands politically. I know that he he analyzes information in a very smart, effective way. We communicated a lot before the twenty twenty four presidential election. He was one of the very few people that had the information that I had about early voting and a bunch of things nobody was factoring in. On election night, everyone's looking at the New York Times needle. I'm like, you're wasting your time. You know. For Kamala Harris two have won in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, she would have had to have a day of voting that never existed before. And I was checking in all day in every liberal area in all three states, and they were not getting the kind of turnout that she would have needed. And Mark was right the whole time too. Mark, welcome back. He's the editor in chief of Two Way. How are you, sir?
Speaker 4: Very good, Sean, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: You want to tell me if you're a Republican or a Democrat. You're not going to tell me, are you.
Speaker 4: I'm neither. I'm for the American people. I'm an old fashioned reporter just for trying to understand the country through the prism of our policy. So, you know, I like everybody like you. I don't like the mean spirited people. I don't like the races, so I don't like the extremists, but I like everybody else. And I'm just here to try to inform everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, Hassan Piko, you know when my friend Lindsey Graham passed away, actually said he was a demonic entity, which was, you know, just typical of this guy. What impact do you believe this radicalism, this DSA, these stated positions are going to have on this pending midterm.
Speaker 4: Well, I think they'll have an effect in the Michigan Senate race. I think they'll have an effect on the Minnesota Senate race. Otherwise, I think it will be up to the ad makers and message meisters of James Blair and the other political lieutenants of the President to spend what I believe will be potentially at least an unprecedented financial edge to try to convince voters that this is the Democratic Party. It's not just a few isolated candidates. So potentially I think it could be i'd say dispositive in terms of make or break the majorities, make or break whether Republicans have a good night or not in the midterms. And like I said, in those individual races, I think it's quite important we see the data from that Fox poll, and again that Box poll is not an outlier based on what I know about private polling. In the race, It's not just the association with Piker. It's some of the issue positions that the candidate in self doctor, the candidate's South doctor outside has, that Saya it has that are that are going to be make it difficult from to assemble a winning coalition against Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 1: You know, I know there were polls that showed that sixth gender uh tell a Rico god is non binary. Championing the rights of women to play in men's sports, and you know, even you know, saying that that transgender people, even biological men, should have access to abortion. I might have to I might have to go back to school mark because I don't know what the other four genders are. And I have no earthly idea, had no earthly idea that any biological man wouldever need access to an abortion clinic. Never mind the vegan campaign, you know, in a cattle state, and his opposition to oil and gas in an oil state. I think what all is said and done, and you're right about the money, it's about eight hundred million. Republicans never had that kind of money going into a midterm I think, yeah, I think the kind of ads that are done are going to have an impact.
Speaker 4: Well, Texas is a special problem because you can't say you're going to help Paxton win by putting in five million. If you want to help him win, you're going to have to put in at least ten times that. And it's a little bit of a game of chicken because until the candidate proves to folks that he's going to do his part to win this, it's going to be a challenge for him to get folks to pony up. I have been as staunch a skeptic of a Democrat winning statewide in Texas for the last three decades as anybody I know, truly, I've just laughed at it. It's just math, isn't.
Speaker 1: There Even the first Beto Bozo run against Ted Cruz, because nobody knew how crazy he was during that race.
Speaker 4: It's just a math does not work for a Democrat to win stay wide in Texas. It just doesn't. And the notion that the first Democrat to win stay wide in Texas would be this guy with seventeen positions we currently know about and past statements that would be disqualifying. The notion that he'd be the first one I would have thought until recently is far fetched. But Paxson is doing a horrible job. He's not raising the money, and he's not giving anybody a reason to say, yeah, here's fifty million of our nine hundred million for just to begin twenty media markets super expensive. In the end, history and logic suggests that Paxson will win, but I will tell you things will have to change dramatically or he will lose to Tall Rico.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. I think up to now they have not taken this seriously. I would, but I do know I have a little internal knowledge that of fortune is going to be spent and things are going to change. So I'm pretty confident in saying that to you. You know, you and I have an honest relationship. So now, if I would to say what states Republicans, maybe I don't know. Georgia ain't looking good, North Carolina ain't looking good. I'm not sure what to think about New Hampshire. And if you underestimate Susan Collins run again against the platnir wannabe in Maine, I think you are foolish to ever underestimate Susan Collins. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, if you believe the Fox poll from last night, and there's reason to believe it's accurate, Democrats will be plus two with Ohio and in North Carolina. Although again I don't think you can say Ohio is over because it's a red state. So let's say Democrats go plus two there, they need to net two more and if they don't win Maine, and I don't believe they will win Maine as of now, where can they net to more? Well, First of all, they got to win Michigan, and I don't believe today they will win Michigan. Then they wouldn't have to net three. So if it goes like that, they take North Carolina, they take Ohio, but they don't take they don't take Maine, and they lose Michigan, then they have to win all of Texas, Iowa, and Alaska. Could happen, but it's unlikely. So I think people are currently currently based on the office of the major nine races, and I think New Hampshire, I think Samina has got a chance, and that would obviously make it even harder for Democrats. Currently, I think people are way over at stating Democrats' chances of taking the Senate.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the House? One thing that gives me a little hope. I mean, it's so razor thin the margin, but again, the money advantage is something new to Republicans. The one thing that gives me a little bit of hope is, you know, Republicans finally have caught up to decades of Democratic jerry mandering, and they got plus twelve by my math in terms of you know, solidly read seats that they would have otherwise, you know, been underwater On.
Speaker 4: I think there's there's two variables that if they go to the President's away, make it still possible to take the House. The baseline variable, which you said, barring a huge blue wave, there just aren't that many seats in play, So Republicans can take their financial advantage, apply it to twenty five districts and try to save enough of them to win them to keep the majority. One variable is how do people feel about the two parties, not just the President's party. Come you know, the post Labor Day period. I don't think the Iran conflict is going to end, but it could be in a more manageable position. So how do people feel about the economy, how to feel about the performance of the two parties? And then second said before we've never seen this spend. I think the AI folks and the other tech folks are going to kick in a lot. Elon's going to kick in a lot here at the end, because it's going to be it's going to be a clear thing. You pay enough, you may see Republicans keep the majority. So the financial advantage could be a billion and a half spread over nine Senate races in twenty five House districts. And then the question Ms Ken James Blair and the consultantc he works with make ads not just for TV, but TV is still important, make ads for radio, make ads for the Internet, make ads for social media, pay per organ content on social media that drives the message of competent and common sense versus crazy and communist. If they do that effectively, I still think they can keep the house. But they're gonna have to execute on that, and they're gonna have to hope for at least some improvement in the president's approval ratings.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, right back more with Mark Halpern on the other side. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean this Friday our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 2: Are you sick of fake news?
Speaker 1: Well we've got you covered.
Speaker 5: Kennedy watches here and has the news you need.
Speaker 2: Sean Hennedy.
Speaker 1: Final one once with Mark Halprin, who is with us, by the way, editor in chief of two Way, talking about what's going on. And I'm telling you this so much happening. Why is it that very few people like I know based on the things you say, who you're talking to I know, based on the things you say that you look at the same things I look at. Why don't more people that are in our business do this? I mean, I know I'm a loser. You know. All I do is three hours of radio, hour TV, two podcasts a week. I'm a loser, I admit it, you know. But why don't other people work a little bit?
Speaker 4: The great question? I think a lot of particularly the younger reporters, are just not trained to actually do reporting. They're trained to aggregate on social media and and of course, as you know, a lot of people only talk to people in one party, which is never going to give you a three hundred and sixty degree view of what's going on. And it's you know, again, I have such an admiration for you, because it's easy. If you have to do as much content as you do in your tethered to microphone and camera, as much as you are, it's easy to just sort of read the wires and make it up and repeat other people's stuff. But you and I have the same attitude, which is there's stuff to know, and you can't do your on camera work, and you're on.
Speaker 1: Michael, But you're not as big a loser as I am. I'm a total loser.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm currently doing twelve hours a week that I hope.
Speaker 1: I know you are. I know you're doing a lot and you do a lot of those shows too, but I don't know. You know what it is. I think we both love it. It's a passion. We feel blessed to do what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get paid to do something we do for free.
Speaker 1: You know, I've had the I don't never say that trump one said that to my bosses. I'm like, will you shush up?
Speaker 4: We wouldn't do it for free. You need a lot more money. I've traveled. People have paid me to travel to forty nine of the fifty states to cover America. That's as incredible blessing and honor and privilege and you know, and I just I wish I could do more of it. I've got a nine year old now, so I don't travel quite as much as I used to. But I'm first you'd understand the country, and the only way to do that is to talk to people. Part of why my job's good now is on two way with people from all over the country on every every morning and every night telling us what they think, so I can short circuit the time spent at LaGuardia.
Speaker 1: I love that too. You can find out anything.
Speaker 5: Mark.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you man. We'll check in with you all throughout this election season. We really appreciate your time and you're insight. Thank you. Take care eight hundred and nine four one shot or number you want to be a part of the program. I know headlines change, and you know people's attention spans. You know, the news cycles at the speed of light. But you know the world, you know of Israel still remains under threat. There are people that want to destroy the state of Israel and they have worked hard to do so. You know, all those densely populated areas targeted by Iran and their proxies. You know, you have thousands of people that are without homes, in need of basic bear humanitarian assistance, you know, the bare necessities. We're talking about life saving aid, food, water, shelter, clothing, medications for the elderly that can't get out. You know, our friends at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews, they're providing all the humanitarian assistance and for the elderly, they're providing you know, these mobile medical clinics so that they can be taken care of. But they can't do this great work without our help. They are in desperate need. There are so many people. I know the head move on, but the real need does not. Anyway, please go to their website if you can donate generously, if you can just pray for them. They're asking for prayers too. It's PREYIFCJ dot org. That's PREYIFCJ dot org. Today there's just a bill o'reiley brought this up earlier in the week and we discussed it with him during the show and Massachusetts. Now correct me, Linda if I'm wrong. They're allowing abortion up to the minute of birth. Now, at that point, when you get to month seven, eight and nine, we know, with modern technology and modern science that that baby can live outside of a mother's womb. This is not an issue of you know, somebody saying nope, sorry, you know, life begins a conception. That's not what this is saying, because at that point the embryo later becoming a fetus is not viable on its own. I personally wish people would just take individual responsibility and I don't care what you do in your private life, that's going to be up to you, not up to me, and I wish people if you're going to engage in behavior that can have consequences like a pregnancy, you know there are precautions out there if you want it. Now people might be mad that I say that, Well, I'd rather that than the choice of an abortion. Now when you get to month seven, eight nine, and this was the whole debate we used to have, you know, about partial birth abortion, because now we're talking about late term abortion and in many cases viability is real. In other words, you take that baby bo you know, at that stage of what it called gestation, and you take that baby and you take it to another part of the hospital. They will save that baby's life. That baby will grow up, put it in what do they call those things, an incubator. I don't know what they call them, but they have the means of, you know, having premies and saving them when they're very, very tiny. It's incredible technology. The idea that you're going to allow an abortion up to the moment of birth is nothing but infanticide. There's no other way to put it. Remember you had that discussion. Who was it that said Linda, Well, first the baby will be born, and then the mother will have a discussion with the doctors and then they'll decide it with somebody in Virginia. I forget where it was. It was the former governor of Virginia. Yeah, maybe we can pull that caught up too, But this is the governor of Massachusetts, you know, defending this in this moment.
Speaker 6: It is up to the states to lead, and as governor, I promise that no matter what Donald Trump or Republicans in Congress or the Secre Court does, We're going to continue to make sure that women and families have access to the healthcare that they need.
Speaker 7: Right here in Massachusetts. We're going to make.
Speaker 6: Sure that women in particular, are able to make their own health care decisions, not the government. It's why I took steps to stockpile for PRISTO three years ago when it first came under attack. It's why I signed the strongest shield blaw in the country to protect patients and doctors and nurses who provide that care.
Speaker 7: And it's why I'm signing this bill today.
Speaker 6: We believe that healthcare decisions should be made between women and families and their doctors, not politicians. Abortion will remain safe, it will remain legal, and it will remain accessible.
Speaker 7: Here in Massachusetts. That's my commitment to you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, this is where they just lose me left, right and sideways. Democrats, they just do you know, remember who was it? It was Ralph? Was it Ralph Norman? I'm trying to remember then, Virginia, No Nor I'm sorry, Ralph Northam. Let's play this cut. First, we'll make the baby comfortable. Then the mother will speak to the doctor. Remember that this became a huge story.
Speaker 8: Third trimester abortions. These are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician, by the way, and it's done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that's non viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians.
Speaker 1: And the mother. I don't know, I mean, at what point are you losing your soul and your heart and your conscience? You know, there are so many people that even with you know, IVF treatment, that can't have children, they would love to adopt a baby. And you know, I know it might be difficult, but in many cases you can make a deal. They'll pay for all the medical expenses and pay you, you know, for the time and effort. You know, maybe maybe they can extract eggs from the woman and spur them from the man and put it together whatever. I don't know that at some point if the baby's viable, at that point it is to me a human life. All right, let's see Malia my state of Florida. What's up, Malia?
Speaker 9: How are you anticipating being on the air? I just called because I wanted to find out, like which candidates were the best ones to choose from, because there's so many different names, and I don't want to select the wrong ones that you know aren't going to do a good job for us, because they're going to be in for a long period of time. And so I heard you're talking this morning about it. But when you work a lot, you can't really listen. I do listen to you, and I did pick some of the most prestigious ones that you had on here that I thought would be really good. But there's so many different ones and it's hard to know which one we do a good job. And that's why I just wanted to make sure that I picked the right candidate that would be best.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me ask you a question. Do you consider yourself more of a Republican or a Democrat?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Definitely Republican.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you can really start there, and it's very simple. Don't vote for a Democrat. Let's start there. Vote, but definitely take voting seriously this election cycle because there is a lot at stake. You've heard me list. For example, there's two hundred and fifty DSA politicians that have been elected since twenty nineteen. There's forty more, forty plus more that will be on the ballot in the midterms. Forty more. That's a lot of people. Eliminate the Senate, you don't get to pick the president anymore. Change the judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolished borders and I and uh, you know, end all deportation and defund the Department of War, wealth tax, get rid of cash bell, abolished prisons, police, et cetera, et cetera. Right right now, that's a lot of candidates, So I'd say just off the top of my head. You know, I tried not to get involved in primaries because usually I know five people in a primary. I mean, it's hard, and Reagan's old rules. He didn't he didn't endorse in primaries. I make exceptions, like I really, I really wanted Darlene Graham to win number one. I know her number two. I think she showed enormous courage and she has. She has blown the doors off of how she performed in the debate and conducted herself under the most difficult circumstances after losing my friend Lindsey Graham. So I'm supporting her. Tim Scott is supporting her. She got another endorsement earlier today. One of the other candidates in the race said, you know what I'm all in for? Okay, for who is it? Russell fry said it good for Russell Frye. So I'm really pulling for her in this runoff, and I think if she wins the runoff, don't take it for granted, but I think she'll easily win the general election. But you know the answer, I think you answered it. You're a Republican vote Republican this year more than ever this year. This party's too crazy.
Speaker 9: There's a lottery book for the primaries there, like, you know, you just want to put yeah Republican.
Speaker 1: Maybe look at their websites? Do you do diligence? There are so many good people running. I feel bad when you know, I'm friends with numerous people. But I just whoever the you know, have a fair fight. Whoever wins wins, and I'll support the winner. Okay.
Speaker 9: It's just there's some of it out there saying that they do a good job, and then I hear you like, when it comes on that you find out things that they did do wrong and they weren't that good of a person. So you just don't know who to believe or what not.
Speaker 1: Every Republican, I like, I'm going to be very honest, Malia. There are some weak Republicans out there pathetically week However, compared to the Democrat that they're likely running against, you know, in that case there is there is a lesser of two evil concept that comes into play. All right, appreciate, appreciate the kom Lee. You have a great weekend. Okay, thank you. Greg in Kentucky. Have you seen Mitch McConnell. I understand he's out of his rehab center.
Speaker 5: I have not nobody's seen him.
Speaker 1: Nobody's seen him. I don't know where he is. Heid like, Joe, what's on you? What's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Well being from Greater Cincinnati? Are your person? Thing I just say is, Hannity, you're a great American.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, Bill Cunningham here, God bless you, God bless America. I want a full report. That's not too bad? Is it great that because Cunningham will listen to the show and he'll call me after the show? Do I really sound like that? Is that closer? Though?
Speaker 5: It's pretty close?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's going on? How are you? What's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Calling after listening to you last week and especially that woman calling you yesterday about touching the dead body thing?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're you're not going back here. You're gonna freak me out. That poor woman. I felt terrible because she touched the body of her husband of thirty plus years. I'm like, oh, I feel like I feel awful. And I wasn't talking about her. I was talking about like the relatives that you know hang out at the body holding the hand kissing the cheek and the forehead and the lips. I'm like, oh stop, well, I can't take it.
Speaker 5: When my dad's brother died, my sister's suck him the men's warehouse and buy a suit and asked him what he wanted to spend. He said, not much. I'm going to wear it to my brother's funeral and mine.
Speaker 1: And that's a good answer. Listen, we're all going home. One day when Jesus calls.
Speaker 5: Us and his brother's funeral, people kept walking by and I was standing next to the dad, and they kept looking at my uncle saying how good he looked. And Dad turned around and looked at me, and he said, if anybody says that at my funeral, I want you to turn around. Slapped the hell out of him.
Speaker 1: I know these people make these ridiculous comments. You know you're at a week I am never going to have an open coffin. I mean they made the oh don't they look good? I mean, he's in a coffin, he's dead. He got makeup on. Although I probably will look the same as I do in life, because they put makeup on me for TV every night. I'm like, good grief.
Speaker 5: Well, my dad died. I went to the nursing now'm to see and he looked absolutely horrible.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that sucks, man, doesn't that suck? It just sucks.
Speaker 5: It does. And at the funeral I put my hand on his chest number one because I wanted touching one last time. And number two, I didn't want him to sit up and slap me when I said, Dad, you look at held a lot better than the last time I saw you.
Speaker 1: Did he really look better because he looked that bad in the nursing home?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he really.
Speaker 1: You know what I believe In Paradise, Jesus on the Cross said to the one guy that said I I deserve what's happening to me. You don't deserve this, And he said, this day you'll be with me in Paradise. When I gave Lindsey Graham's eulogy, I quoted scripture, let not your heart be troubled. In my father's house are many mansions, and I go to prepare a place for you, and I'll come back for you, so that where I am, he shall also be. I just believe in it. And you know, I don't care if people don't agree with me. You don't have to you're entitled to your own religious beliefs, and your dad's in paradise. He's probably laughing that you called this radio program on seven hundred and sixty stations and all around the country and many around the globe, and that you told this story. I bet he's happy.
Speaker 5: He's probably laughing.
Speaker 1: Well, he's probably happier than all of us down here. I just interviewed a bunch of people for the pod Heaven is Real. Oh my goodness, Linda, you got to hear the stories of these people that I interviewed. I mean, and their descriptions are almost ident of Jesus, God, the Father, the Holy Spirit. Colors that don't exist on earth, Choirs of angels. You know, there's a million of them, and you can discern each one individually, seeing past relatives, people that have passed on. It's it's so fascinating to me. All Right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We got a great Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, rare appearance, the Great One, Mark Levin, Steven Miller Tonight, Oh Brandon, Gil Bruce Blakeman big rally with the President today. Can he be the next governor? In New York. Is there a chance I think there is. Paul today three point race, Nancy Grace tonight, Jimmy Fayala tonight, nine Eastern. Set your DVR, Hannity on Fox Seed tonight. Back here on Monday. Hope you and your family have a great weekend. See you that