Speaker 1: Vic, What is the only thing worse than running into an EX when you're out with friends?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know, what is it?
Speaker 1: Maybe running into an EX on your podcast?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, welcome listeners. This is Date My Awalid, the first where our incredible plays matchmaker for one lucky main dat. She'll sort through three lovelorn contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with.
Speaker 3: Our star dater. I am your host, Vico or This is joined by the hilarious what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean running into an X on your podcast? Because you have more XES than I do, So is it yours?
Speaker 1: It me the nerves hitting you something to say? Or maybe hid? How about the answer It's not me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're what X.
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: Which?
Speaker 6: Oh god?
Speaker 7: Which?
Speaker 3: Because that will determine whether I'm excited or not.
Speaker 1: Today our main contestant is your ex Ari?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: I feel so much more relieved now because, yeah, if it would have been a different X, I would have been like, well, I'm gonna have to stop recording run away drive my car.
Speaker 3: But no, Ari is fucking amazing. Oh my gosh, yeah about her? Yeah, yeah, Ari?
Speaker 1: Is a thirty one year old musician interested in anyone who is tall, dark, and handsome, no matter their gender. She's incredibly close with her family and had a very special relationship with their grandmother before she passed, even getting multiple tattoos in her honor Leel. She has Leo all over her chart and tries to balance all that fire with frequent visits Studio Ocean.
Speaker 3: I can definitely attest to that.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, what do you think? Do you think that Ari and I are so compatible? I mean, I'm not tall, handsome. Oh, I'm so excited about this episode.
Speaker 3: Let's just bring them in. Ari, come on in. Hello, Welcome, Welcome. It is just so nice to see you here.
Speaker 4: This is an excellent opportunity for me to kind of be like, you know what, I'll meet three contestants and be like, don't be like me.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely not. I see the opposite, and I just want to say, Bigo, you were tall enough.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you for that. I really appreciate that. Thank you. Okay, so we're looking like five seven above. This is good. No, I thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Honestly, what an amazing opportunity to bring someone that I used to date to the show and then find a wonderful person that aligns with you and your journey.
Speaker 7: Ah, it's perfect. I mean, you know me so well for real, of all my exes, you're someone that I have like a very cherished friendship with no shay to the other exes. We're good too, We're good. But Vico, you've always been a friend like before, during and after.
Speaker 1: Oh well, listen, Vico knows you really well, but a will Leita doesn't. Yes, So let's get to talking a little bit about what you are all about. What is it that you are looking for today on date Maya Alita?
Speaker 7: First, well, I will I have to say I feel like I'm in very good hands, so thank you for having me. You're well and I mean tall, dark and handsome. Yes, Gender aside, it's that's not a factor for me and someone who is connected to themselves. That's the first thing that's coming to mind, and lives life boldly, courageously, honestly. I think I want a partner's who's ready to face the world together.
Speaker 5: You're ready to settle down. I am you are? What made you decide on that?
Speaker 7: I actually spent the last year single. It's the longest I've been single, and that connected me not only to myself but to the world, and like how I want to relate to the world and show up who I want to show up as. And so I think because of that time spent with myself dating myself, I can date someone else. Now.
Speaker 4: Yes, Now, when you and I were dating, we were both exploring polyamory.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you're still inclining to?
Speaker 4: Are you looking for something more monogamous or non monogamish?
Speaker 3: Where are we at?
Speaker 7: We're monogamish, monogamish.
Speaker 5: I love that monogamish thing, love it into it. Let me ask you about your grandmother.
Speaker 1: I know that you took care of your grandmother during the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Well she got ill, yes.
Speaker 7: I did. Her caretaker needed to go work in the hospital during COVID. So I moved in. And it was in you know, a single day kind of decision because I had to quarantine and all of that stuff. So I like dropped everything and and quarantined for a while, and then I moved in with her. And she was my morning and night, I mean, my first thought in the morning, my last thought before I went to bed. We had our routines. I would sing to her this like morning song in the morning, and I sang her to her at night and we watched Grace and Frankie together until she fell asleep.
Speaker 5: Oh I love that show.
Speaker 1: What advice that Awilita gave you about life and love that you can move on and Carrie always she was.
Speaker 7: So supportive of who I was that I felt, you know, through all of the relationships, she supported the mess and she was like, I'm here for you. I love you unconditionally. You date whoever you want. And then I did ask her when you know, it was one of her last nights. I remember that because I had pressed record on my phone and I was just listening to her talk and collecting some things, and I said, Almah, what is the meaning of life? And she goes wow, and she like looked out at the ocean and she goes to give life meaning?
Speaker 5: And I was.
Speaker 1: Damn, absolutely wow. What a beautiful insight on what kind of woman she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love, I love.
Speaker 4: Also, we see a tattoo on your arm here, do you want to tell us a little bit of your tattoo?
Speaker 7: So my grandma was an artist and she had a gorgeous art studio that I was working out of when I was living there, and I would go through all like her old sketches, and I found this one when we were cleaning up her studio after she passed away. And it's for those of you who can't see, it's the drawing of a woman. She's nude and she looks eerily like my aunt.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 7: We don't know who modeled for her, but I did finish the painting myself. So I have the sketch and I watercolored it and it's hanging up in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: That is beautiful.
Speaker 4: Now, going into the dating, are you looking for someone who's also an artist or someone that's somewhat aligns and compliments your artistry because you are multifaceted.
Speaker 3: You're right, You.
Speaker 4: Sing, you draw, you pain? Do you you know all the things.
Speaker 8: I see you?
Speaker 7: I know you had to see me never.
Speaker 3: I did it voluntarily.
Speaker 1: I want who.
Speaker 7: Voluntarily sees me as the creative that I am. I would love to date a creative I mean an artists themselves or has the mind of an artist, if that makes sense. I'm not like Steadfast. I will say that I've never dated a musician. M so open to it. That'd be interesting.
Speaker 8: You're here.
Speaker 4: You said you've been dating yourself this past year, and I know you and I have talked a lot about what we've learned in past relationships and how we want to show up as a partner in the future.
Speaker 3: Can you share with us and I will lead that. How does that look like?
Speaker 4: And when you are looking for a partner, what are those green flags that you're like, Oh, yes, I want that.
Speaker 3: I want more of that.
Speaker 7: Lets me have my morning routine.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: And someone who listens without the intent to reply. Do you know what.
Speaker 5: I'm just venting? Just listen?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, need to fit.
Speaker 1: One question for you, Ari, How have your past relationships and not naming any names affected the way that you carry yourself?
Speaker 7: Do you mind if you step away for a second.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what I did so and we definitely talked about it.
Speaker 5: No, I definitely all right, ladies and gentlemen, this is phase.
Speaker 7: The day.
Speaker 4: When we met, I was coming out of my renowned fu boy face, but I wanted to earnestly, actually date and create an emotional connection.
Speaker 3: But I still had no tools yet to really be able to lean in.
Speaker 4: I remember once we were talking when we're still dating and I had a moment of like emotion where I like cried a little bit and then Ari was like, oh, it's nice to see you be.
Speaker 3: Human, and I was like, you've seen too much. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 4: I could see you wanting to connect with me and be vulnerable and like, let me be vulnerable, And I had no tools yet to be okay with like letting you see the threads of my composition.
Speaker 3: So that's the last.
Speaker 7: Mean, honestly why they said it all?
Speaker 1: So how do you carry yourself into the next relationship?
Speaker 5: What are you bringing to it?
Speaker 7: I'm just really willing to set aside everything I think I know about relationships and be so open to learning along the way truly. And also we go like I am constantly in a process of allowing myself to show up messy with all my threads and accept that and not strive for perfection. I heard recently that perfectionism is the pursuit of the worst and yourself.
Speaker 1: It's a waste of time and energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you had one specific thing you want, a Willita to make sure that it's part of this new relationship.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 7: Must love dogs here here in therapy, But I feel like a lot of people are these days.
Speaker 3: Okay, muscle of dogs.
Speaker 4: And ideally, I mean we can ask about the therapy thing because it won't hurt.
Speaker 3: I don't know why not.
Speaker 1: You know nowadays everybody's in therapy.
Speaker 3: One can only home. Well, I think we've done it.
Speaker 4: We are going to bring in three contestants for how we lead that to connect you with and fingers crossed. By the end of this, we'll find you a special someone. So uh, let's bring on the contestants.
Speaker 3: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Maya Wani the first. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Let's welcome our contestants. Welcome contestants. First up, we have Abby. Abby was raised.
Speaker 3: In a religious family.
Speaker 4: Her grandfather was a preacher, and it wasn't so easy for her to come out.
Speaker 3: But now that she is, she says she wants to be come more gay every day.
Speaker 4: She's a once divorced, hopeless romantic who is unfortunately often.
Speaker 3: Drawn to people who play hard to get. Welcome Abby, Hi.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, a pleasure. And now we have Iris.
Speaker 4: Iris just got out of a long term relationship and is looking to reconnect with the community. Their friends have described them as sometimes being too sweet and nice. Iris dreams of one day buying some land in Maico and building a big, beautiful dream home.
Speaker 3: Where's the invite.
Speaker 4: They have trouble flirting, but are not afraid to live and try new things as long as it doesn't have to do with height.
Speaker 3: Same say hello, Iris, say everyone a pleasure.
Speaker 4: And last, but certainly not least, Anthony. Anthony frequently gets mistaken for bat bunny, which I I can see it for those of you listening very much looks like that bunny. I thought he was my cousin. But it's not the ladies who get excited, it's the straight men. Flex I love that he's an only child with a very close relationship with his mom and his grandma. Anthony is drawn to which he's spiritual, astrology loving women, and his self described toxic traits are self deprecation and listening to Kanye.
Speaker 1: Hello Anthony, Yeah that Kanye thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, what a treat to meet you all.
Speaker 3: Let's get to know you further with our first game. So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Our main dater is a musician who loves to pour their heart into their songwriting. Today, we'd love to see how you might react to certain relationship scenarios while also getting a sense of your music taste.
Speaker 3: This game of record reactions is simple.
Speaker 4: We'll give you a scenario and you'll respond with a song title that describes how you'd react. For example, if the scenario was you run into an X and they haven't changed one bit, I might say shallow as sung by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper or whatever you wants that song? Good, yes, all right, fantastic, Liliana take it away with your first scenario.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we ready our first scenario? Your situationship texts you that they'd like to start taking things a little more seriously.
Speaker 3: What would be the song that goes with that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Iris, take it away.
Speaker 6: I think that the next thing would be kissed Me by sixpence, none the richer, Oh Anthony.
Speaker 2: The one that I got was come when you call by a TV.
Speaker 4: Girl, Come when you call by TV girl? And then Abby, what's yours?
Speaker 8: I would say, over and over by the.
Speaker 3: Into it, into it? Okay. I have the next scenario.
Speaker 4: You're hooking up with someone and they ask you to make animal Noises, Abby, go for.
Speaker 6: It Tony by Jenuine Pony, Yeah, in.
Speaker 3: It that one?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I love a good strip song.
Speaker 5: Yes, I say right it.
Speaker 3: Pony up. Incredible, Anthony, what would be the song for this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, since it's animal noises, I'm gonna say X go and give it to you by DMX.
Speaker 3: Okay, Eggs, gonna give it to ya. I'm definitely making.
Speaker 5: A like the name.
Speaker 3: Iris. Do you have a song?
Speaker 2: I am just gonna go and be cheesy. Let the dogs out.
Speaker 5: Let the dogs out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, too good. That is amazing, Alita, Do you have another scenario?
Speaker 5: Okay, now here's the final scenario.
Speaker 1: Your mom asks to meet your partner after you've been dating them for three months.
Speaker 3: Abby, go for it, take us away.
Speaker 6: I would do a Gora Hills by doshakat a Gora Hills by do Cat where.
Speaker 8: She's like, I want to show you off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to show you off? Okay, cute?
Speaker 5: Okay, how about you, Anthony?
Speaker 2: I would do Pila Jones by Frank Oshan.
Speaker 3: Oh Jos, Reness, it seems like y' all know what's up?
Speaker 5: How about you? Iris?
Speaker 8: It's a little difficult for me to answer that because I feel like my mom would not ask.
Speaker 7: To meet my partner.
Speaker 3: Maybe the song reflects that. Absolutely, I would say, like, not gonna happen?
Speaker 5: Is that a song?
Speaker 3: No, I can make it up right now, not gonna happen now.
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, yeah, here, here, here, here noted.
Speaker 4: It's clear to me that you all have impeccable music taste and then yeah, sometimes some unquestionable relationship interactions.
Speaker 3: It all makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you're right, But we.
Speaker 1: Still have so much more to learn about these things, beautiful contests, and so let's play another game.
Speaker 5: Yes we will.
Speaker 4: We're gonna play another game before I will eat that decides who is not gonna be moving on in the competition. We want to know a little bit more about your communication style.
Speaker 3: In this game, you'll be given a text.
Speaker 4: From your new partner that you'll need to respond with a completely original acronym. So, for example, if I got a text that said, I'm running late to our date dot dot dot again, can we reschedule? Instead of me texting NBD, no big deal, would make my own acronym and be NTMA, which is never text me again. Maybe I'll add a B there and be like bitch anyway, just kidding. Do you want to give the first text?
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody respond to this text. Had such a fun time last night. Winky face made eggs after you left for work and didn't have time to clean up.
Speaker 5: Hope that's okay, kissy face, go for it.
Speaker 3: Abby, What is your answer?
Speaker 6: I think I would do like mbb xx bb no bigdal kiss kiss baby ooh.
Speaker 5: Cue are so forgiving?
Speaker 8: I'm really nice into it, into it?
Speaker 3: Iris. Do you have something yes, d w A.
Speaker 2: I BB don't worry about it, baby oh too and.
Speaker 5: Your babies so cute, Anthony.
Speaker 9: All right, I got like I see I y c A, which is like I'll clean if you cook again.
Speaker 3: A promise of a next time like that? Excellent? Well I have another one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is a new text performing my one person solo show tonight. It's four hours long with no intermission, and it's about my personal relationship with worms.
Speaker 3: Are you free.
Speaker 8: Worms? Like earthworms?
Speaker 3: Earthworms?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do you have an answer, Abby?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think it would be like WTF.
Speaker 3: Bless bless to the point. Iris, what you get?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 2: I c w ts y BB.
Speaker 7: And I can't wait to see.
Speaker 4: You baby, I can wait to see a VB Oh gosh, four hours no intermission about earthworms?
Speaker 3: Anthony, what's your answer?
Speaker 2: Man would be U h N, which is just a hell no, into.
Speaker 3: It, into it? Okay.
Speaker 4: So a final text from new partner, come over tonight, we're nothing but lingerie. How do you respond with a new acronym? Come over tonight, we're nothing but lingerie?
Speaker 5: Iris? Do you want to start?
Speaker 6: I have S I T W.
Speaker 2: Should I take whipping?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Abby?
Speaker 3: What's yours?
Speaker 8: I have BEG b R or better get booty ready?
Speaker 5: And this family show?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, we say fucking a bunch of mothers stavi here.
Speaker 5: Especially.
Speaker 3: That Anthony. What would be your answer?
Speaker 2: Mine would be G G s R, which is a go go speed racer.
Speaker 3: Wow, the reference incredible. How do you feel with these there's Aaliba.
Speaker 1: I think they're adorable and they're smart and they're creative.
Speaker 3: Do you do a lot of sex thing?
Speaker 5: Al Alita?
Speaker 8: You know what that is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: I do know what it is.
Speaker 1: I tried it a few times back when I was in all these apps, you know, until they all blocked me.
Speaker 3: For the listeners here, my eyes grew very wide.
Speaker 4: Well, fantastic thank you so much for giving us the chance to get to know you all a little bit better.
Speaker 3: This part is always hard because.
Speaker 4: We start getting to get a little flavor of each of you and we're like, oh key, we want to keep snacking on y'all, but I'll last.
Speaker 1: No, it's going to be a full meal with the main dator, and we have to make sure that you know that you have things in common that you will like each other. The one person that is leaving us right now. And though this person is so beautiful, god on is Iris.
Speaker 5: Iris.
Speaker 3: You're so sweet and earnest and adorable. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Thank you everyone, Thank you beautiful, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Tears yours cheers. We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, my wily the first.
Speaker 4: Now we're going to give both of you a little one on one Eita. That way we can get a little bit more intimate, more to the nitty.
Speaker 3: Gritty, so abby.
Speaker 5: That Hello, how are you, my love?
Speaker 3: I'm great, you are beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, thank you your dimples.
Speaker 3: I did hi. I love dimples.
Speaker 1: You know when you were born, God went, what a cutie. Okay, let's talk a little bit about your love life. What is that about what has it been in the past.
Speaker 6: I was in a two committed relationships back to bad so, I was in a five year relationship with a woman I was not in love with, and then I got married. So I'm recently divorced. It was two years, but I was in a committed relationship with her for ten years.
Speaker 1: Okay, So tell me a little bit about the relationship with your mom and how how has that affected who you are and who you are moving forward into a new relationship.
Speaker 6: My mom, she's the oldest of the preacher's daughter, so she grew up really religious and she didn't accept the fact that I was queer.
Speaker 8: I'm gay.
Speaker 6: We kind of had a rocky relationship growing up only because of the fact that I'm gay.
Speaker 8: But we're really good now, so.
Speaker 6: She's changed her mindset about how she views LGBTQ plus community.
Speaker 1: A little difficult when you're that religious, when you have so much of the religion itself just telling you, oh no, that's bad, that's wrong. But with the times change, and you know, parents and grandparents, we all have to be so much more open minded and open hearted. So after these two relationships, what did you learn about them.
Speaker 5: And what are you looking for now.
Speaker 6: I learned that you should not date someone that you're not in love with or planning and telling up the second one.
Speaker 8: I mean, it wasn't a mistake. We just grew apart.
Speaker 5: What made you marry that person?
Speaker 6: She was my best friend, so you know, we dated for that long and then we decided to get married.
Speaker 8: But then and we were like, nah, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: So okay, So what is the qualities that you're looking for in your new partner.
Speaker 6: I like someone who's motivated, who's talented, honest, clear communication.
Speaker 1: And you're ready to settle down into one relationship. Yes, and you've tried all the dating naps and all those things too.
Speaker 6: I'm fairly new to it, so I'm just on bumble's I honestly, I'm exhausted from uploading like profiles and swiping.
Speaker 8: So I was like, yeah, let me come on this dating show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, let's see what we can do.
Speaker 3: Thank you so so much, Abby. We are going to welcome back Anthony.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go ahead and hand you over to Awilita for a little CAFFERSI the one on one Ailita.
Speaker 5: They get away, Anthony. You know where I'm going? What is this thing with Kanye.
Speaker 9: Well, as someone who has made music, especially it's the similar kind of music. I just really relate to him on like that level. So like the music that he made and like how he got to where he is like just inspires me. So like I kind of like grew up with him. So it's mainly just the music side. I know, like outside that he's batshit crazy.
Speaker 5: So you know, what instruments do you play? What do you do?
Speaker 2: So I mainly do like producing and like singing, rapping.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to learn the piano, attempted the guitar kind of just like gave up, but I'm starting to get back into it, and then i have like a synthesizer, so that's like the only actual instrument I play.
Speaker 1: So what are the qualities you're looking for in a partner besides being interested in music?
Speaker 2: Communication? Number one?
Speaker 9: Just because like it's taking me a while to get better at communicating, so like now that I'm like kind of getting there, I also need someone to be really good at communicating, and honestly, that's kind of like pretty much it.
Speaker 2: And just not to be like a shitty person.
Speaker 1: Well you are a very nice person, but tell me if your date right now was listening to what you have to say, how would you work that very first date, that very first time when you meet?
Speaker 5: What do you have to offer?
Speaker 2: I think what I have to offer is honesty.
Speaker 9: I'm not somebody that's going to lie about anything, you know, whether I'm like struggling with like money or like, like if I have like a lot, you know, I'd be like pretty honest about anything and everything that I do. Like, I don't lie and I don't like liars. So I think honestly would be like the best thing I could offer.
Speaker 1: And you are fully ready for a relationship, Yeah, definitely. Okay, that's here to see if we can work that out.
Speaker 4: Thank you to our contestants, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Well do you want to spill the tea?
Speaker 5: I don't know how to.
Speaker 7: Tell you that.
Speaker 5: The actual truth is that our main dat is becos X.
Speaker 1: In case you wanted to know what that grin is all about that has been stuck on their face the whole show.
Speaker 3: What do you think knowing that I'm their eggs? Is that a green flag or red flag? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: I think it's great.
Speaker 6: I think people should be friends more often after break ups.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Anthony, what do you think?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I'm still kind of friends with my ex, and that's like the first ex that I've ever like staying friends with.
Speaker 4: So yeah, same though I have other ex'es and I have not remain friends with all of them, so there's always the one they are like actually fuck yeah, Like I'm vouch for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have another secret that we have to share.
Speaker 4: The secrets you ask for transparency and we just are sneaky regardless, but we're coming clean now.
Speaker 3: Little did you know that this whole time our main data has been listening and watching and watching.
Speaker 4: Might have an idea of who she wants for our main dater, but we still have to have like a little chat, a little conversation.
Speaker 3: So to the both of you much Yes.
Speaker 5: Thank you so so much.
Speaker 3: See you in a bit, are you What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: Honestly, like this is so fun and I really want, like at the end of the day, y'all to I want to stay true to a Wilita. You making these decisions for me, we goo you being their helps. But when I think about like who I would want to get to know more, probably Anthony, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I saw Anthony come into the chat and I was like, that's gonna be a real good time. And based on the answers that he had towards the end, I was like, Okay, it seems like you're doing the work and you're down to be with someone that is autligned in that same space of like learning and growing with each other.
Speaker 3: So I really appreciated that.
Speaker 1: And spoke highly of the honesty, the communication and all the things that are imperative so that you guys can move forward. Just think about it for a second and we'll bring them back and we'll let you know.
Speaker 3: Fantastic.
Speaker 5: Thank you are.
Speaker 3: Ah Wilita.
Speaker 1: They're both a lot of fun, yeah, and they're both into really settling down and being ready for a commitment.
Speaker 4: They're done for communication, They're done for honesty, Claire aready, transparency. They're done to like grow with someone. I will say I'm leaning Anthony, but I mean aving this like last few rounds has been really really great, So I'm kind of a torn.
Speaker 1: I think I am exactly where I was when the show started.
Speaker 4: Amazing, incredible, lovely, Let's go for it all right, Let's bring back the contestants.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, welcome back. Thank you both so very much. You've been so earnest, so charming, so funny. With that said Willie, that has made.
Speaker 5: A very confused No, no, actually, I have made a decision.
Speaker 1: I do appreciate both of you given the best of who you are and being as honest as you have been and being ready for a relationship, which is super super nice. And to the person that will not stay with us, I wish you only the very best in read that goal. The one person that will stay with us today because they have a little more in common and well, the person's staying is.
Speaker 5: Anthony.
Speaker 4: Great, so abby, Thank you, thank you so so so so much. You're so freakin funny and sweet and charming.
Speaker 3: We love, we love, we love.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Anthony?
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Ari? Coming in? Turn on your camera?
Speaker 7: Not producer, and I'm not a dog either, are you?
Speaker 4: First impressions on Anthony and then Anthony. First impressions on Ari? Ari take it away.
Speaker 7: First, Hi, nice to meet you. Thank you for doing this. I love that you showed up and we're just like ready to go. You had really creative answers, you were super involved, very charming, and your looks are also a bonus.
Speaker 3: Excellent Anthony A first impressions on Ari.
Speaker 2: Very sweet, thank you.
Speaker 9: Also, you seem like a very charming person and you kind of hit the witchy aesthetic already.
Speaker 7: So I guess, I.
Speaker 5: Guess I do have a table.
Speaker 1: But we wish you both the very best remembered state true to who you are and to each other, and let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: Well, I can definitely feel the tension. Let's let these two off on a virtual date where we get to sit back Beachy's mosses and listen.
Speaker 7: In La.
Speaker 9: I've been here like three years. I moved from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Really yeah, I do producing and then like I mixed like my own stuff.
Speaker 2: How about you? Do you play anything or you like a singer?
Speaker 7: I'm first and foremost a singer, but myself guitar, piano, damn Joe Kalle, a little bit of drums, and I can lay down a demo, but I'm not like a producer.
Speaker 2: Do you have like a particular like style that you like make or sing or.
Speaker 7: Yeah, honestly it's so folk.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Okay, So I was gonna say, like I've gotten really into like like folk music, like There's this one album that came out last year by this girl called Kara Jackson.
Speaker 7: Lara Jackson. Okay, I'm gonna listen to.
Speaker 2: Some of the Yeah, that one's really good.
Speaker 7: Whoa Dickhead Blues is one of the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's one of That's one of the best ones on there.
Speaker 7: What kinds did you listen to outside of that?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 9: I'm finding it like really hard to listen to like what I usually listen to, like hip hop and everything. So that's why I'm like getting into like folks stuff. I also really like like alternative kind of like like totally ma like electronic music. There's this one it's called like eighteen cart Affair is the name of them, and they make like eighties kind of like music, but it came out in like twenty ten. So I'm using that as like like the basis for like the next thing that I'm kind of working on, Like that's like.
Speaker 7: The sound that I want to, Like, do have you released projects?
Speaker 9: Not like any albums, but I do have like some songs out there in the world and some like music videos. Yeah, Okay, do you have any songs like out on anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, at least a song on Friday.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh yeah, okay, t shirt. It's called T shirt.
Speaker 7: It's not like a super deep song. It was more like a fun thing and I really liked the production and had a good time putting it. Well, if you're down, we could hang out or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally down.
Speaker 7: Thanks for doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was fun. Never done anything like this before.
Speaker 8: So me ne there, me NEI there.
Speaker 4: Well wow, wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off. Find us back here next week as Lelena and I make some more matches.
Speaker 3: Good work today, Ali.
Speaker 5: Oh, we did good, but I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 4: Date My Ali the First is a production from WV Sound and I Heart Media as Micaul Dura podcast Network, hosted by me Vico Ortiz, joined by the famulous Lenna Montenegro. Date My Houri the First is produced by Leo Klem, Nico Raquel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos.
Speaker 3: Our executive producers.
Speaker 4: Are Wilmer Ama, Leo Klem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Nico Raguel and additional help from producer Daniel Koenig, and features original music by Alva Morello and Gabe Lopez Special Thanks to our team of cupits at WV Entertainment Special. Thanks also to our hopeful romantics this week, Ari, Anthony Iris and Abby. Additional thanks to Salt and Line Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week and in the meantime, don't do anything Aulita wouldn't do.
Speaker 5: Just do it better Besitos