Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Master along with Tim Stanevik. We do want to get to some stocks on the move with us as Noura Melinda Bloomberg TV Markets correspondent, and she's going to start with Sweet Green, which did report after the close today.
Speaker 4: It's struggling in the post market, shares of the company down about fifteen percent ticker on that as SG now the company slash its annual guide. But apart from that, everyone's essentially been looking at the whole cyclost spora situation and that's really been impacting Sweet Green and a lot of other restaurants that serve any sort of lettuce. But I will say that Sweet Green has been adamant about the fact that they actually don't have any issues in their supply chain. But you are still seeing diners really apprehensive as to whether or not they want to spend what fifteen plus dollars on salad bowl from Sweet Green, not knowing whether or not they'll get sick, even though it may be you know, partially some of a bit of a misunderstanding, but generally the company's really been struggling with the fact that prices still remain high in consumers are a bit strapped.
Speaker 1: A double whemmy if you will. For Sweet Green, I mean the company specifically and its press release calling out this updated outlook reflecting reduced consumer demand for fresh prepared foods due to the multi state outbreak of cyclospore asis since mid July. Yeah, we specifically are saying it's as a result of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reduce consumer demand, right, I get it. You know, if you think about it. We've had these conversations trying to figure it out, you know, buying let us in a supermarket or so on and so forth, and a lot of us are saying, well, we're deleting Greens. But if you are even a little nervous, you might say, you know what, I'm just going to back off for a while.
Speaker 4: I've been to so many lunches and dinners where you know, you might be interested in a Caesar salad or any sort of salad, and folks are just saying, no, let's skip it.
Speaker 3: I just want to add cases of cyclospora parasite infections in Michigan are declining. People can resume normal consumption of leafy greens. That's according to the state's health department putting a report out, and they just see a downward trend in the number of related emergency department visits.
Speaker 1: I would love to just I don't know if this even would exist or could exist because of liability, but I would just love to see sort of a central hub like, Okay, avoid this and you'll be fine, right, Like we have traced it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's part of the scare, right.
Speaker 1: The hard part is that, like I said, scientists have a difficult time tracing this because lettuce is so perishable, so it doesn't live for very long in the lab in order to try to replicate the conditions of where this worder could occur, and.
Speaker 3: I did mention Michigan because that's where we saw that initial large cluster of infections in the Midwest, all right from Sweet Green to where do We Go?
Speaker 4: Trade Desk also down double digits in the postmarket. Trade take Our TTD down about twenty two percent. Now, this is after the company reported second quarter earnings and a third quarter four or cast that both missed expectations. You see you know it on the Bloomberg from Bloomberg Intelligence, saying that the turnaround plan for this company still remains elusive. Shares of the company have really been struggling this year. The stock is down about fifty three percent so far for twenty twenty six. So we'll have to see whether or not this shifts in the morning. But as for the post market, investors are not liking this.
Speaker 1: Programmatic ad placement. Yeah, it's been lough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey thirty seconds on Airbnb.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Airbnb shares are up about eight percent in the post market trading. This is essentially after it lifted his twenty twenty six outlook again in the US and also cited some demand in Europe.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.
Speaker 3: Yeah