Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone Pranks's Elvis Duran. Elvis Durant phone tap. Today's phone tap brought to you by Danielle'll take.
Speaker 2: It away, Danielle. All right, So here's how this phone TAP's gonna go. Nick went out to a bar last night and he said it was with his friends, but really he met me. And now I got his girlfriend's phone number, and I'm gonna try and break him up. Does that sound right?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 3: That sounds correct.
Speaker 2: Christy, your girlfriend? You think she's gonna be a little upset with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll probably flip up?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, let's call Christy.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You sure you want to do this? Yep?
Speaker 2: Hi? May I speak to Christy?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Hey Christy, my name's Lauren and I met Nick last night at the boat House in Bellmore, Okay. And we had a couple of drinks and I actually was playing with his cell phone and your number came up, and I was just wondering, are you guys dating each other?
Speaker 1: Heez?
Speaker 2: My boyfriend, Oh, may have a little bit of a problem, because would that be well? He bought me a couple of drinks last night, and one thing led to another and we wound up at my house last night.
Speaker 3: I just hope that you never see me, because I will rip your head off.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, First of all, I did not know he had a girlfriend. He told me he did not have a girlfriend, but I thought I would call you and check with you first.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what, you know what, he told you didn't have a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: That's fine, But but you know what, you're gonna have to dump him now, because honestly, I want to be with him, and after I saw what he has pierced down below, I definitely want to go back for seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you can have n want, honey, because you know what, if he doesn't once, he's gonna do it again to you. And I don't even understand how after one night you think like, oh, he's the one for you. But that's that's fine. You can have him. If he's gonna be a scone by like that, he can be gone back to you all you want.
Speaker 2: Well, come to think of it, he did tell me he had a girlfriend, but I did him anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, good for you, it's nice talking to you. Thanks for calling me.
Speaker 2: I basically wanted to call you just to tell you to lay off because I wanted him.
Speaker 3: You're calling me to tell me to lay off my boyfriend. You know a lot of nerve? Right?
Speaker 2: Why do I have a lot of nerve if I see something that way?
Speaker 3: You think that if your business going into somebody else's phone, getting someone's number, then calling them and telling them to lay you off. But you know what if I see something laying off, honey, I can get.
Speaker 2: Cool, all right, Christy? If I see something that I want, I go after it. Kristy, Kristy hung up.
Speaker 3: She needs to fight out that. This is a joke, you know, all right?
Speaker 2: Can you call her that now?
Speaker 3: Hello? Chris? Yeah, did you just get a call from somebody?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just talked to your little girlfriend? Who are so mad? I hope dude? Die? Chris, Chris, she's lying.
Speaker 2: You have to relax. Let me can ill?
Speaker 3: Goodbye? Chris? Can I just tell you something? You're not gonna gotta listen, Chris, just please listen for a second. You have about two seconds. This girl wanted me, dude, and but you took my phone and gave her my phone and I walked away. She's freaking lying to you. Know what, Nick, I don't know what to believe right now. I don't believe some over me. I'm disrespectful. Would ever do this to you? It is the worst thing ever. I don't even want to talk to you right now. I can't even talk to you.
Speaker 2: Right now, Christy, it's a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want us to die. Everyone. I didn't know. I'm sitting here. I go to my dad. I go to him to rip this up and shot him down, and so he goes, all right, calm down.
Speaker 1: Elvis Dan phone tap. This tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the Elvis Duran phone tably on Elvis Duran in the morning show here in New Elvis Duran phone Tap weekday mornings