Speaker 1: Really now, really, really.
Speaker 2: Now, really hello and welcome to really no really, just Alexander and Peter Tilden, who remind you that subscribing to our show paves the trail to happiness. And speaking of trails, we've all seen them, white streaks up in the sky, trailing behind commercial airliners. Is it just water vapor or is there something more nefarious being released to thirty thousand feet Tennessee lawmakers were so alarmed by these white plumes they passed legislation banning so called chemtrails and any other forms of geoengineering. That's right, they actually banned them. Really no, really, chemtrails have been linked to conspiracies about secretive government forces who are using them to release chemicals, chemicals that could cause sterilization, reduction of life expectancy, alter the weather, and control people's minds, plus a whole host of other sinister outcomes.
Speaker 3: But are any of these conspiras He's real.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: But when we saw that six or more states are taking up similar anti chemtrail legislation, we turned for answers to doctor Joshua Horton, Senior program Fellow for Geoengineering at the Harvard Kennedy School so let's follow the trail that leads.
Speaker 4: To Jason and Peter.
Speaker 5: We're going to talk about a thing that is of great concern to many, many people, and yet by all anecdotal evidence doesn't exist. It's not a thing we've done. The guys with the ghost stores, we're not sure if they exist. We're not sure this one. We're relatively sure it doesn't exist. But it's got a lot of people very concerned.
Speaker 4: It's a conspiracy.
Speaker 5: It's well, I never know what actually conspiracy. Conspiracy is that something, something is nefarious and it is being done behind our backs. We're being swindled. We don't have all the information. If I may, yes please.
Speaker 6: You called me and said, hey, Pete, Tennessee lawmakers are banning chemtrail.
Speaker 5: That was the thing they banned. This is exactly what they banned. They had a bill to prevent geoengineering, which is the practice of intentionally modifying the atmosphere to counteract global warming. So they banned this thing because they see aeroplanes flying up in the sky and they see a trail of white mists or white cloud behind it, and they go, that is somebody in the deep dark underworld spraying things into our atmosphere to either affect the atmosphere, the weather, or.
Speaker 6: US reproduct or reproductive organs right, or its companies doing crop stuff.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Something's going on, and the state of Tennessee said, no way, you're done. You're not doing it, not here, not over our sacred ground. Atmospheric scientists are saying, we have no evidence of any large scale programs suggesting that you know any of this is going on. A White House official said in an email, the federal government is not involved in any outdoor testing or deployment of solar radiation management or any of this stuff. Nobody that might be doing it is copping to it, not even to say, well, we're just seeing if maybe something, But I also want to go, oh really, Tennessee, you banned it. So now what it's supposedly is condensation. That's what we're seeing is condensation. So when a plane flies over Tennessee now and it has a trail behind it, what is Tennessee actually going to do? They scrambled jets, but are they shooting it out of the sky?
Speaker 4: What are they going to do?
Speaker 6: Sorry, So six more states are in the process of banning it, and we're not being cocky.
Speaker 4: We wanted to go some babies.
Speaker 5: And I don't mean to be political. People are very concerned about these things, and God knows, yes there has been.
Speaker 6: Let me give you that, okay, So let me give you the background. Apparently it's been around this chemtrails iudea since nineteen ninety six, when an Air Force paper research paper was least called weather as a Force Multiplier, so owning the weather. In twenty twenty five, it was a military paper about how they may weather modification systems in the future. Whatever Art Bell, the Late Night guy got on that, other people got on it. It was when the Internet exploded right all over, so that began the thing. But we have to know that also during the Cold War, the British government conducted more than seven hundred and fifty mock chemical warfare attacks on the public and thousands of people were exposed to zinc cadmium sulfide, a chemical chosen because it's small, similar to that of germs, and because it glows under unctraviolet light, making it easy to trace. It was thought to be non toxic at the time. The repeated exposure could be cancers. The US did the same in the fifties and sixties. So do having done that now being told there's nothing like this happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that thing.
Speaker 6: Became a force multiplier and that is the origin of this. So what we do on this podcast is we try and get on the top guy, somebody non biased. And I'm sure people who are into it are still going to write us and go, guys, yeah, what are you stupid?
Speaker 5: What he's still stupid? What are you being stupid? Yeah, you're being stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm dying to ask if this is happening, if there's a possibility, by the way, with climate change, yeah, can we please alter alter the weather? Can you make it rain? On a micro level? I just want to know what they're working on, how they're working on it.
Speaker 5: And they sprang it over the state of Tennisee and if this guy can be trusted.
Speaker 4: So we've got an expert.
Speaker 5: So let's welcome Josh Horton. Oh I'm sorry, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to denigrate. It's paraph spiritualist spent a lot of money to get that dr.
Speaker 4: Well he did, or what we're banking.
Speaker 5: Doctor Josh Horton is a research director of geoengineering and he conducts research on geoengineering, policy and governance issues, including the regulation of research, liability and compensation, and geopolitics. That previously worked as a clean energy consultant for a global energy consulting firm.
Speaker 4: We won't say which one.
Speaker 5: And he holds a PhD hence a doctor in political science from Johns Hopkins University. Let us welcome doctor josh Horton. He also might be the Horton of the Horton's restaurant chain.
Speaker 4: So doctor Joshua Horton has joined.
Speaker 5: Thank you for joining us. It's very nice we get actual smart and smart, intelligent, experienced people that want to waste time with us.
Speaker 6: It's a fabulous We had set up the premise of chemtrails and that states are starting to ban chemtrails or and I thought, and we don't want to be cavalier about it, but I thought the kemptrail thing I gave some of the origin was debunked, that that it was vapor, et cetera. But we want to have somebody on who knows what they're talking about. Tell us why this continues and why this legend you think this legislation is happening now.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a classic conspiracy here pem trails and exactly what kem trails are or to be. It depends you ask. There's a long history here. So you talked about the idea of contrails, which are a real thing which we can see when the airplanes fly. For many years now there were claims that those are actually chemtrails, not contrails, and what those chemicals were doing.
Speaker 1: It's a wide variety of.
Speaker 7: Claims, weather modification, which is pretty benign, try to enhance rainfall, to mind control, to mass sterilization. Since the time that the chemtraial conspiracy kind of got rolling, geoengineering sort that came into the mix separately, which is what I work on, which.
Speaker 1: Isn't happening, but also would.
Speaker 7: Entail I woever were to happen dispersing chemicals in the atmosphere, although upper atmosphere, not the chop sphere. So there's been this melding of PEM trails and weather modification claims with geoengineering, which is a very controversial field, and if you look at the claims or try to figure out what's being asserted, it's very messy. It's never clear cut. I think if you ask people that give you a bunch of different answers. Cam trails do not exist. They've been debumped in that sense, certainly scientifically, and yet people believe they exist, and they believe they do certain things, and they never can quite tell you who's doing it, why they're doing it, what if I's having But they believe this and it's persistent, and now it's sort of showing up legislation and things like what you're talking about, these statewide bands in Kinnessee maybe elsewhere.
Speaker 1: And if you look at sort of the bills that have been passed.
Speaker 7: You can see you can sort of do an archaeology and find that the origins of these proposals for classic chemtrail's ideas that sort of globbed on too conspiracy theories about geoengineering and sort of melted it all together. And now they just want to ban all this stuff even though never really exists. That's the best that I can to explain it. It's a very difficult thing to pin down because it's a conspiracy theory. It's ever shifting, ever changing, it's very flexible, it adapts to the latest news that comes across the wires, and it's so it's a difficult thing to fully debunk in a way that's perspective to those who really believe it. And that's the challenge.
Speaker 5: So can you just for I think I know the answer, but I would rather hear it from you. So when we look up and we do see a sort of a plume of a trail behind an airplane, what are we actually seeing?
Speaker 7: So I'm not a physical scientist, but I have a pretty good grasp of this. This is basically it's water vapor that's in the exhaust from engines on jet aircraft. When the water vapor exits the jets, it turns into ice crystal. It freezes, and you can see it. The white lines are frozen ice crystals that condensed from the water vapor that was contained in the exhaust from the jet engines. And within a few minutes usually it goes away. It can be longer or shorter depending on local atmosphere conditions.
Speaker 1: But that's all. It's just ice.
Speaker 7: And yet that's not enough for some people who won't accept that as the answer. But that is they asked me, and they ask I would say virtuale all scientists, but really all scientists, they will play you.
Speaker 4: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jason had an interesting question about that though. So you're in Tennessee, shoot to shoot the plane out of this guy. So they made a band so that now only happened. How do you enforce it in practice? It seems a bit sir, because you're obviously not going to sort of prohibit all airplanes from flying over the airspace.
Speaker 6: See geo engineering the task of trying to release particles into the honesty wherever you're releasing them to do enough either help damage, et cetera. That would make a difference. And if I'm correct, there is no geo engineering that we I mean, China may be doing something North who knows who's doing what that you're not privy to, but you, you're into the scientific community, would know if there's something going on, if anyone's doing it, And as of today, no one is doing it successfully or unsuccessful.
Speaker 4: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: That's correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so's there's different kinds of geoengineering, and the labels get confusing. But when people think about geo engineer talk about it, what they tend to mean is this large scale aircraft flying into the stratosphere to release sulfur or other particles that creates this thin case. You really wouldn't able to see that would deflex in sunlight and cool the earth sort of like a giant.
Speaker 5: Solar shield or something that is not happening.
Speaker 7: Just there's no evidence for that. We can barely get experiments done that would be micro versions microscope versions of that. There's been a few attempts by Harvard. We tried to do that a couple of years ago to have an experiments that would have produced virtually no effects. There was an outcry about it in various simple society groups that that's not good. We don't have to be affected. This, don't do it.
Speaker 1: So that failed.
Speaker 7: The one exception in terms of anybody doing anything like this is that there's another kind of geo engineering that's called marine cloud brightening, which is this idea that you would basically loft sea spray into low lying marine clouds that would brighten the clouds, that would reflect more slide away from the Earth, and in those areas and regions where you had done this, you could cool the local areas. This could work, and it's actually is being trialed in a very limited way in Australia over the Great Arier Reef by legitimate scientists who are trying to see to what extent this could actually be engineered, how much brighter the clouds could be made to be, what the fact I would actually have in this case the reefs underneath the clouds or that are really sort of helped them to adapt to higher temperatures. But there's a hand, you know, it's three or four tests. It's very very minimal stuff. And in terms of the big geo engineering stuff that you might hear about in Hollywood movies or elsewhere that that's not happening, we're decades away from that happening. It could happen, and it probably could work. It'd be very risky, a lot of unknown consequences, but we're pretty sure it would work in a very basic way in terms of dialing down the sun and producing temperatures. Wow, but lots of controversies about that. It's most that there as much political and governments and ethical as they are sort of technical engineering. Right.
Speaker 5: Is there anything that you're aware of or that you specifically are working on yourself that you think does is promising and it could be viable to help counteract, you know, are the global crisis. It's that you think does is promising and it could be viable to help counteract, you know, are the global crisis.
Speaker 7: I think it's pretty clear. So this is a very narrow feels it's a full of a bunch of nerds who look at this stuff. But if one is honest looks at the growing amount of literature and studies is supposed to computer models that sort of see what would happen if you did this. There's increasingly, i'd even say overwhelming evidence using computer models that a moderate amount of geoengineering is putting a moderate amount of say sulfur or some other part of up in the atmosphere, in the stratosphere over the planet, it would certainly reduce global temperatures, and if you did a small amount, you could just slow, you know, just marginally reduce things. Looks like if you did it intelligently in terms of where you released it, how quickly, how much, et cetera, it looks as though most parts, if not all, parts of the world would be better off under some geoengineering scenarios then they would be without doing geo engineering. But with climate change happening.
Speaker 1: Right now, there's a lot of you know, one.
Speaker 7: Could say you're playing god, You're you're you know, who's controlling who's setting the third step for the planet, which country is doing it? How do you agree on where that's set. There are concerns about talk about this stuff. Is that provide an excuse not to cut see you two emissions?
Speaker 1: And does it sort of give a uh.
Speaker 7: You know, a green light toil and as companies to go full bore. These are all legitimate concerns and it's very messy. But in terms of the technical di mentions it of this, as I see it, it's pretty clear that that some sort of moderate version of what has been discussed, if it were done, would benefit most places and most people in most ecosystems.
Speaker 5: With any projected potential hazards.
Speaker 7: The more you do, the more hazardous it becomes. Any geo engineering, there's going to be perturbation, so there's going to be some some effects consequences for say, regional precipitation, for regional temperatures that compared to the way the world was one hundred and fifty years ago, would be problematic. But comparac to birthings are headed, which is really the proper comparison sort of risk risk scenario, things soon be headed. It generally looks again as you get a sort of a smart deployment, a moderate amount that on balance, no place would be much worse off than it would have been without doing the geoengineering, and most places would be better off in terms of lower temperatures, more more sort of stable precipitation patterns, fewer extreme weather events including the cyclones, floods, droughts, you know, the usual set of things. It's reparkeable. Actually it's almost too good to be true.
Speaker 5: Question, why don't we give it a shot? Where's the tipping point?
Speaker 6: Where's where I'm at? You don't have a lot of funding. I read that the funding is minimal. Isn't there somebody somewhere who's going to screw this? Like Jason just said, also two hundred billion dollars at this. Let's let's get approval and let's let's go for it.
Speaker 7: Well, a couple of things. So there are a handful of sort of cowboys. There's there's a couple of guys. Well, I think they're a renow now that these guys from Silicon Valley. They have a company called make Sunset makes sunsets, and the past year they've been filling balloons with sulfur, releasing them and then selling cooling credits to those who would buy these things. I mean, hell, one balloon delivered x amount of cooling. Now that's ridiculous physically.
Speaker 4: Is it working. Is the business working?
Speaker 1: Uh, it's not working. They don't think it's going to work.
Speaker 7: But they're they're in it for the shock value, and they've certainly made an impact. They've gone lots of attention, they've gotten a lot of pushback from those and in my community, some of them think it's people think it's great because they're just sort of sticking into the system and saying, hey, we're going to just try something. It's something not gonna work, They're going to get this intention for this generate enthusiasm. That's one case. There's also an Israeli company, well I think startups. It's a brand new company that I it's shrouded in secrecy, and of course one of the people who runs it is former was involved in the Israeli nuclear program, so it's got all.
Speaker 1: The sort and there.
Speaker 7: Apparently this is a company that's got a lot of funding that has has patented some sort of a delivery mechanism or a particle and it intends to do some open.
Speaker 1: Air trials of this four now.
Speaker 7: I don't know how it is, but they have a website, there's talk about it. These are really fringe sort of actors in the scheme of things by a large I think the views of the people who really work on this is that the scale of what's being contemplated in terms of really, in a sense, taking over some control of planetary climate and trying to manipulate it in a way that helps people in the planet. It's an issue of immense global public interest. It's a public policy issue. So this should not be left of the market to deliver to the sale.
Speaker 5: If you could sort of snap your fingers and get the green light for a kind of project or experiment that you think is viable, what would be the thing that you would like to put into some sort of practical experimentation of this.
Speaker 7: I like this, It's going to be very boring, but I think what's actually the most important right now is to do some very small scale experiments that wouldn't even affect the climate, but that would involve releasing a little bit of particles they could be sold for something else at the right altitude, and then driving vehicles through the plumes to sort of measure what's happening in those plumes, how there are particles of behaving. And the reason to do that is because, first of all, it's impossible to recreate those conditions in.
Speaker 1: An the laboratory.
Speaker 7: Everything we need to think we know about geoengineering, which I was giving you sort of a you know, a sort of optimistic depiction of it all that is based upon computer models, which obviously could be wrong. And the computer models are only as good as the data that we have from real world experiments, and so you need to sort of parameterize those models with real world evidence. So we need to go see if sort of the algorithms we have in these models is actually accurate. Is what's happening, what would happen in the real world.
Speaker 6: So as a review, just to recap Jay tem trails not not a thing.
Speaker 5: I'm not so sure we got the guy.
Speaker 4: We got the guy. You can unequivalently look at us and say, not a thing.
Speaker 5: I just want to be one of those guys who you know, I fascinated this where you know, like a flat Earth or apparently there's still some flat earther people out there, and you go, at, what, what do we need to do can break you go maybe. I mean, we we have satellites and people in space looking back and going it seems to be a ball and they go.
Speaker 6: No, but somebody who's comfortable with a conspiracy. We need things explained. People need things explained. And I know we'll probably get huge pushback on this episode, but doctor Horton, thank you so much for coming on and good luck. I hope you get funded.
Speaker 8: I would love your work to get a little more attention, rip it up a little more love, because it seems to me, I mean, the obvious statement is if if you and your colleagues.
Speaker 5: Are not allowed to push forward, it seems that the writing is on the wall that we're going to have a major crisis on our hands, that we're already seeing the signs of and right.
Speaker 7: And the really scary thing is what if we don't do any research and then we come to a point the world does in say, twenty years time, and we say, well, we got to do something extreme, right, we don't know if it works, let's just give it a shot.
Speaker 1: And it's a disaster. That's sort of the worst possible out.
Speaker 4: You've got it, doctor Horton, Tanky, it's a pleasure. Thank you.
Speaker 5: So very Rarely, very rarely do we ask a question and get an answer, even though, by the way, that was the format of the show initially. Yeah yeah, really no really, but that well, as you said, there will be people no matter what, who will hear this. If someone has information and they're telling the truth. If I know something I can say, I will tell you. Here's my source, here's my thing. These unnamed we are idiots. You and I are idiots. We are idiots. We should not yourself, young man.
Speaker 6: We should not have called this podcast really no real what should we have called unnamed sources?
Speaker 5: And we interview every week unnamed sources in every category? What's your name? I can but here's what I know. Yeah, here's what I know unnamed sources. Wow, maybe here's a name source that we can rely on.
Speaker 4: Googa nyme? Hello sir, Hello, hello, Hello, break through the cloud?
Speaker 5: See what I did there? Metaphor breakthrough?
Speaker 4: I heard what you said? What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: What in the miasthma of our.
Speaker 4: Attention to your brilliance? Yeah? Did you hear what? I did you hear that segment?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It wasn't me.
Speaker 4: What's that? What? What?
Speaker 5: What did we miss or discover.
Speaker 9: Well, I've been researching Tim Harton's and it appears it appears that they are releasing toxic casses through their patrons through It's a nefarious Canadian going.
Speaker 5: To employed them into a balloon.
Speaker 6: The piece people that people don't know that Tim Moreton Tim Morton's is because we're in America. Tim Hortons is a huge chain hamburger, hamburger or lunch chain or whatever, what do you want to call it.
Speaker 9: I think I think a dunkin Donuts sort of.
Speaker 5: I thought it was more like the equivalent of a Denny's kind of thing, and I've actually eaten there. I don't remember. It's in the strange foreign land called Canada.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: Obviously it was very correct, except for the fact that our guest said the keem trails don't exist.
Speaker 4: But I did want.
Speaker 10: To say, I don't want to say people are actually worried about out toxic gases that are being released into our atmosphere that are actually causing problems like you know, climate change.
Speaker 9: We might and this is and I will source this because why not EPA is letting us.
Speaker 5: Know those liars right right right the.
Speaker 9: In cells or whatever they call the deep State the Deep State that the EPA a single cow produces between one hundred and fifty four and two hundred and sixty four pounds of methane.
Speaker 5: Gas a year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, now map counting emissions from any other livestock, we're just talking about cattle here worldwide. That's one point five billion cattle raised for meat production worldwide, So that releases two hundred and thirty one billion pounds of methane into the atmosphere per year.
Speaker 4: So take it.
Speaker 5: Figure out my Atlanta or something from cows that would alleviate they just they did. I'll tell you what they tried to do. And I've actually seen this, and David, you can research this and we can verify it. There was a company that was trying to get charcoal filters that would hang over a cow's tail so that the farts would go through this charcoal.
Speaker 4: And film the fart the fart. I didn't quite Why does.
Speaker 5: That sound like something I would come up with rather than we're going to hang does I get a car, we're hanging this on your mirror.
Speaker 4: We're hanging this on the cow's tail.
Speaker 5: Charcoal undies for the cow, and the.
Speaker 4: Cow's going Is there charcoal covering my ass? What's going on back there? What's going back?
Speaker 5: Does my ass look fat in the side?
Speaker 6: You know, I can fart and not smell it anymore? What's happening here? I would think the thing is to get him not to fart, like to cut down on the sure, or to capture the fart and use it for energy. I didn't get to asking them about partment credits because I wonder how how that whole thing works. But he probably doesn't. That's not a business that he knows because it just always was.
Speaker 5: There anything else in your research that have to worry about other than cows?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm just saying I don't know if this is the exact thing that you're referred to, but Argentina's National Institute of Agriculture and Technology, it came up with a backpack for cows that would capture the cow emissions.
Speaker 4: It's not quite what I Yeah, where are we with that? Oh?
Speaker 5: It's right there with the flying car.
Speaker 4: Just is it neal?
Speaker 9: And it actually looks like a jet pack on the back of a cow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's I think.
Speaker 5: Its the cows are going to get the jet packs. I'm still waiting the jet pack. And by the way, it's negating the cow's natural jet and you want.
Speaker 6: Me to produce mock really this thing on my ass, David, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you, and please don't blacktap for us. You know what, that's a very special episode. So keemp trails nothing but kept nothing. I don't think we've changed one person's believe you. So what's interesting The average parashooter, given the methane problem, is probably contributing more to the problem of global warming. Then you think they're farting the hallway down, I'd be cropping the hallway. So let's stop the passion.
Speaker 4: You know what. I The only vision I got when we're.
Speaker 6: Wrapping up here is chickens somehow watching this on YouTube going pooh, now, yeah, take care of everybody.
Speaker 4: Really no.
Speaker 3: As another episode of really no, really, he comes to a close.
Speaker 2: I know you're wondering, what are some other popular conspiracy theories that have been pretty much debunked. Well, I'll burst those bubbles in a moment, but first let's thank our guests, Doctor Joshua Horton. You can follow doctor Horton on LinkedIn, where he is simply Joshua Horton, or on x where he is at Joshua Horton five three three.
Speaker 3: Find all pertinent links in our show notes.
Speaker 2: Our little show hangs out on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and threads at really.
Speaker 3: No Really podcasts.
Speaker 2: And of course you can share your thoughts and feedback with us online.
Speaker 3: At reallynoreally dot com.
Speaker 2: If you have a really some amazing factor story that boggles your mind, share it with us, and if we use it, we will send you a little gift. Nothing life changing, obviously, but it's the thought that counts. Check out our full episodes on YouTube, hit that subscribe button and take that bell so you're updated when we release new videos and episodes.
Speaker 3: Which we do each Tuesday.
Speaker 2: So listen and follow us on the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 3: And now, what are some other popular conspiracy theories that.
Speaker 5: Have been pretty much debunked.
Speaker 2: Well, you have a bunch of old favorites still hanging around, like the Earth is really flat, we never landed on the moon, Bigfoot and NeSSI the Lockness Monster still running and swimming around out there.
Speaker 3: And of course President John F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy was killed by Cubans, the CIA, the Mafia, the military industrial complex and pretty much anyone.
Speaker 3: Who wasn't Lee Harvey os.
Speaker 2: But there are some other beauties out there that you don't hear about as much, like the folks who believe the European Nuclear Research Agency that discovered the Higgs Boson particle in twenty twelve apparently created a black hole that sucked our entire planet in. The conspiracy claims that Earth was destroyed right then, but we just haven't realized it yet, which is kind of a big thing to miss.
Speaker 4: But you never know.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe we're protected by the hollow Earth theory, which claims that what we believe is the surface of our planet is really.
Speaker 3: Just a hollow shell.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but the actual inhabited Earth is really inside that hollow shell. And all of that, of course, jobs very nicely with the theory that our entire reality is actually a manufactured computer matrix that we are living in.
Speaker 3: And I guess we are still waiting for Neo to get us the.
Speaker 2: Hell out, or at least make another movie about And while we're waiting, we can consider the conspiracy theories that claim that the Titanic never actually sank, which is going to be a big blow to James Cameron and that King Charles is actually a vampire because he is in fact related to Vladi Impaler, who was the role model for Bramstokers.
Speaker 3: Dract And yeah, I guess he is kind of pale. Maybe he is a vampire And if that's true, m trills are the least of our problems. Really, no, really is production of iHeartRadio and Blase Entertainment