Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and he Armstrong and Jetty. The fourth major incident in just months.
Speaker 3: This latest mishaf occurring when the pilot of an FA eighteen super Hornet was attempting a nighttime tale hook landing on the USS Truman, but the jet ended up falling off the end of.
Speaker 2: The flight deck instead.
Speaker 3: Just eight days ago, another F eighteen fell off the Truman as the jet was being towed.
Speaker 1: A third F eighteen from the.
Speaker 3: Truman was accidentally shot down by one of the other US warships and the carriers Strike Group near the beginning of the deployment, and in February the carrier collided with a cargo ship, causing significant damage.
Speaker 4: Arthur At It's of ABC News now. The thing, I don't know, I'm not jumping at any conclusions. If that's pretty much in line with how often you have accidents when you're trying to do complicated, dangerous things in a war zone, or it's a level of incompetence that we can't tolerate.
Speaker 2: I don't have the slightest idea. I just hope.
Speaker 4: People are being honest at some level with which of those two it is, and making sure we're ready right exactly?
Speaker 1: Are we even within normal parameters of mishaps and training because you do dangerous things over and over again, so they get less inangerous. Yeah, I would like to know that. I actually think Pete Hegseeth is probably a pretty good guy to be brutally honest about what's happening in the significance of it. So I'll wait and see. I agree with you. Let's not leap to any sort of conclusions.
Speaker 2: He can include his wife. Oh no, not.
Speaker 4: He can include his wife on the conversation about it if he wants to do.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, yeah, why not? Seems like a lovely gal.
Speaker 4: So I think it's kind of interesting that as a big World War two fan, May eight is not in my head V day. We've always focused on the end of the war being when we defeated Japan. We were attacked by Japan. We weren't attacked, you know, directly obviously by Germany. I'm sorry if I have to stop, I'll just leave if I can't talk. But like in Russia, you know, It's a huge day, mate. They're having giant celebrations for three days about the end of World War Two in Europe has always been a very, very big deal.
Speaker 2: In the United States, we focused on the Japan In anyway. Trump wants to change that.
Speaker 4: President Trump again today said that he would rename today May eighth as a victory Day for World War II, so that the United States could celebrate its achievements in that conflict. Today, our nation proudly commemorates the eightieth anniversary of the Allied Powers triumph over national socialism and fascism and the end.
Speaker 2: Of World War Two in Europe, one of the.
Speaker 4: Most epic victories for forces of freedom in the history of the world. Trump posted today, Right, the announcement came a week after a late night post.
Speaker 2: Why they have to.
Speaker 4: Point out it's a late night post in the New York Times. Diference doesn't make what time of day the post is.
Speaker 1: You're suggesting something New York Times. Yeah, Well, Trump's not a drinker. I mean, if it was my late night posts, fair enough.
Speaker 4: But after a late night Amazon purchase, a very weird thing. Right, the announcement came after Trump and a truth social post last week, he vowed to rename Veterans Day, which is November eleventh, as Victory Day over World War One. We won both wars. Nobody was close to us in terms of strength, bravery, or military brilliance. Well, we never celebrate anything here. Trump said, We're going to start celebrating our victories again. It's not clear if he intends to make it a federal holiday or try to make these federal holidays or what, or if he'll never think about it again after posting that today.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't know. I don't. I don't know how I stand on this.
Speaker 2: I think I'm fine with the way it is. I like Veterans Day.
Speaker 4: I like we you know, I like having Veterans Day, the day where we honor all veterans who fought nors, and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I think it's fine the way it is.
Speaker 1: AnyWho I well, and from an American perspective, with all due respect to the incredible significance of V Day, it was on VJ Day, as it used to be called, that hundreds of thousands of American families ninety eight percent didn't have to figure didn't have to fear they would never see dad again, right, they would never see their brother or their son again, because they're still fighting and dying like crazing in the Pacific. So I just I don't know what he's thinking about. I mean, I get the whole we need to be proud, We need to be affirmatively proud of our might, of our goodness, of our opportunity, the rest of it. I'm with him one hundred percent. I'm not sure this is the right way to express.
Speaker 4: I think he's I think he's bothered by the fact that Putin has such a big celebration, and he's like, wait a second, we're the storm in the beaches of Normandy. Come on, what do you so? I think that's where it's coming from. I'm not sure it's of great significance. I do think this is true, though I actually believe this. It didn't occur to me until a couple months ago, when this was a topic about, you know, how often men think about the Roman Empire, and then the whole thing about how often men think about World War Two. I think it's just a It makes perfect evolutionary sense, and it is why we do it.
Speaker 2: You grow up as a male find out World.
Speaker 4: War two is the biggest threat that's ever happened in the history of the world, and we're designed to figure out what's a threat to me procreating and raising a family.
Speaker 2: Oh, world War two. I need to learn about this.
Speaker 1: And how what was learned in it that I can benefit from when I'm defending my home and my family from death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. I think it's that simple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we continue to pay attention to it, which just finally.
Speaker 1: And look, I'm not gonna get all ranty on you about this, but I think it's a measure of how decadent and softly as are as a society that And look, young people make fun of silly stuff because they don't understand wisdom comes, you know, bit by bit with age. So it's fine. I don't take all this very seriously. But we live in a society where people snicker at and belittle the idea of trying to understand the great conflicts of mankind and men wanting to know what happened and how I could delate it.
Speaker 4: And that bothers me. That's why I brought it up. It pisses me off when people laugh at the idea.
Speaker 2: Of World War Two. Okay, here he goes again.
Speaker 4: There's a reason to study the most dangerous thing that ever happened to mankind in the last you know, one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Right, especially as it tends to repeat itself a lot. Yeah, I agree completely. I mean, I was going to bring up again because I'm just so astounded by it. This trend of fridge scaping. It's a big trend online. Hold on, hold on, I'm sick. I can't handle these transitions that happen so fast they spin my head around.
Speaker 2: I get a little.
Speaker 1: Slightly a transition at all, same topic, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're talking about World War two winning it. Yeah, and then you went to fridge scaping, which you'll have to explain to people.
Speaker 1: Yes, these people decorate what's inside their fridge. Like, have you ever been to somebody's house. Some of you have houses like this that like every square foot has some bit of decoration on it, some knickknack, some vase, some popery, some flowers, real or artificial globe.
Speaker 4: But you know, just sometimes it's like tacky and you think, how do you live here? Sometimes it's amazing and you think how much time and cost to take together. I mean, it's just fantastic. I think I can never do that, nor have I in the inclination. I've known some very very.
Speaker 1: Nice people who have houses like that, and they look at us. I am much much more minimalist in my preferences. I don't want stuff everywhere but to each their own. But people are doing that with their refrigerators now, the interior of their refrigerators again and again.
Speaker 4: You're gonna bring this back to World War two. I so I'm waiting. I can't wait for this. That's gonna be exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, you empty the fridge. Deep clean mustard, soy, sauce, and other condiments are artfully repackaged in stylish containers. Baby carrots submerged in water, arranged in a decorative container, given a pride of place on the top shelf, small pumpkins scattered here and there, candles and flate, and framed photographs some inside the fridge.
Speaker 4: Have some freaking kids to occupy your time and your nesting needs.
Speaker 2: You don't have any kids, so this is what you're doing. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yes, ratan baskets line the chili shelves. Framed photos perch next to perch next to cheese and milk. Can you imagine you've got a framed photo and like a potted plant in your effing refrigerator.
Speaker 4: So your other childless friends can come in and marvel at what you've done.
Speaker 1: Or at least see it online too. Popular fridge scaper Lindsay Judaish has done fridge interiors inspired by The Great Gatsby Bridgerton and the Winter Solstice. Anyway, it is that sort of society that thinks it's stupid and pathetic, right, that guys might obsess over the really brutal basics of being a human being, a conflict and resolution, war and peace, strength and you know, victory and defeat. It's kind of cute. Look at those guys.
Speaker 2: It's so toxetic masculinity or something.
Speaker 1: Have you seen my bridgeton seemed fridge scaping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is that is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so today's word is decadence decadents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a very good point. And the one other thing that I wanted to mention.
Speaker 2: About this is the.
Speaker 4: Whatever to whatever extent this is important thing that has taken off the on the right a little bit of not having, you know, wanting to redo the whole World War two story. The Tucker Carlson historian Churchill was bad. This didn't need to happen. Thing that's going on bothers me. Also, yeah, it bothers me a great deal too. It's just so obvious a con con to me. The shape of it is so clear.
Speaker 1: Once you learn to recognize the shape of it's it's disgusting. It's way to manipulate people and make money and or get your stupid ass ideology promoted. But anyway, speaking of warfare sports, absolutely, you bring your best, do your best. I'll bring my best, do my best. We will meet on the floor. There will be a winner and a loser. Well, I don't know if perhaps the greatest metaphor for war I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if any of you prize picks people were expecting the Knicks to come back from.
Speaker 2: Down twenty two nights in a row.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, absolutely incredible, the NBA X reminiscent of the American victory at Yorktown.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, yes, So take your favorite prize picks or your favorite sports theories and put them to work for you. With prize picks, all you have to do is choose at least two to six player projections. Say I think he's gonna do more or less than those projections. You can win up to two thousand times your cash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to take your sports opinions, you didn't come here a loud mouth at the bar. Back it up by getting the price Picks app and putting some money.
Speaker 1: Downe with trials are fast, safe and scare some hitting your account as little as fifteen minutes. Download the price pick app today. Price picks app today. Use the code armstrong get fifty bucks instantly to just for playing a five dollars lineup. That's the code armstrong for fifty dollars instantly to play around with. After you play five dollars lineup, use that code Armstrong or Prize picks.
Speaker 2: Or run your game.
Speaker 4: Run it still black smoke coming out of the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't need a pope.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm good pope. Lists are hooped be PopEd either.
Speaker 4: What we're unpoped right now? What if a major decision had to be made.
Speaker 1: On what you know? I wish the Catholic Church the often a force for good in the world.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah. I just don't care that much. I'm hoping for a non socialist pope.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that because I think it has an effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, we got a lot more.
Speaker 4: What's Oh, Trump's got a big meeting with the Great Britain today to outline those tariffs. It's not really as big a deal as uh, they're trying to make it out to be. It's a good step in the right direction. Here's a major country that is, you know, coming to the table and we're gonna work out a deal.
Speaker 2: We just just don't do that much trading with Great Britain.
Speaker 1: Not as a percentage now compared to like you're, for instance, China, right, And they're a good body, have been for a long time since that ugliness in you know, eighteen twelve. Uh, never forget. But yeah, there's there. There are many deals to be done to prevent serious upheaval to the economy. Absolutely true.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of stuff on the way. Stay here. Some business news.
Speaker 5: Right A just filed for bankruptcy for the second time in two years.
Speaker 2: It's not looking good.
Speaker 5: But other companies are assuring customers that they don't need to worry because they provide the same services as right It. For example, Walgreen said, don't worry you can still trigger the world's loudest alarm while trying to buy the dorant.
Speaker 1: Next up, CVS said, don't.
Speaker 5: Worry, you can still find an entire isle of Halloween decorations in mid July. Up next, Dollar General said, don't worry, you can still watch a raccoon drag.
Speaker 2: A loaf of bread through the automatic door.
Speaker 5: Next up, seven eleven said, don't worry, you can still buy eggs while thinking this is a weird place to buy eggs. Then Progress said, don't worry, you can still get a flu shout while thinking this is a weird place to get.
Speaker 2: A flue shout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And finally Jacon Penny said, don't worry. You can still shop somewhere that will go bankrupt again before you make it out of your car.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: I have purchased things at various stores and thought this is a weird place to buy this.
Speaker 2: Is this a good Should I be getting eggs here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Seven eleven loaf of bread? What does my life become?
Speaker 2: We've talked a lot about the locking up all the stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, he just said, the sounding up the world's loudest alarm because you bought deal or whatever. What was I buying the other day? Just something as mundane as anything could be. I gotta go find somebody who works here to get them to unlock it. I mean, this thing costs like four bucks. Yeah, my god, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Speaking of crime, have you seen the video of the guy who broke like you keep calling it like broke into Jennifer Aniston's house. For some reason, it's in the news a lot today. I guess because she was the star of Friends and they realized their demographic is really into the TV show Friends. It's got to be the main reason, right, Rachel got excuse me, many hit movies as well. America's a cute girl next door that you're secretly hot for. Anyway, they keep showing this video. That's her house. That's not a college campus, right, that's a house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got to admit I first saw the footage and thought, where is her house? Is it on the other side of that corporation? Oh? Wait, that's her house. And that's well it's a compound in La.
Speaker 4: So I mean to have that kind of space and house in La crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their agent's kind of a real good deal back in the day, not man own ow.
Speaker 4: In an amazing though. I'm looking at the guy right now. His name is Jimmy Carwile. He's been doing this for years. Can you imagine that being your crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But got mental illness is something else? Yes, Katie H.
Speaker 6: I saw a video from one of his friends on Facebook, and apparently he's was a totally normal, god loving man, and then during COVID lockdown he snapped and he got hooked on drugs and they said that in around twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, he started posting this weird stuff about how God had told him to date Jennifer Aniston. Whoa, And so his friend actually started a whole page trying to get this guy some serious mental health and addiction support.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: That what the good thing about that? If you're if his friend, it's not a tweener, it's not a I'm kind of worried about Jim.
Speaker 2: He seemed to know.
Speaker 4: If your friend says God has told me to date Jennifer Anderston, you know they're off track.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seems like an odd thing for the Almighty to get involved in. Uh do we have an age on this poor fellow?
Speaker 2: He looks like forty five fifty to me.
Speaker 1: Yeally, wow, so that's a little old for like psychosis to say, and that's generally a teens and twenties thing.
Speaker 2: Not the same age as Jennifer. And it's done to me, so they could be a couple.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't say that.
Speaker 2: God, dang it.
Speaker 4: All his friends and family had to be uh what now, God thinks I should date Jennifer Aniston? You know Rachel, Yeah, married with a daughter because she and Ross never got together, so I thought maybe, wow, I don't think he probably thought it through that thoroughly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, COVID cold so good?
Speaker 2: Did No? I don't know what.
Speaker 4: And it's amazing that the human mind can't like check in on itself, like the other part of your brain doesn't say this is a pretty weird obsession of got with Rachel from friends? Yeah, and god, it probably doesn't intervene in meat dating celebrities.
Speaker 6: One of the things that his friend brought up was that when COVID lockdown happened, their church closed and then he just went dark for months, and when he ended.
Speaker 1: Up contacting him again, this happened, he had to be a teetering on the brink or something else happened I mean church has closed and people don't become psychotic. But I would at least give partial credit to doctor Fauci and his fabulous gain a function research at the Institute of Virology for yet another you know, heartbreak, adding to the many millions so far. Good work, doctor, Good work, Peter Dazak, good work who covering up for the communist Chinese.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if you saw the videos of the nut job Marxist who took over the library on the campus of Columbia yesterday and then the grilling of some various university presidents over their anti Semitism problem that it happened to coincidentally happen a couple hours before that.
Speaker 1: As I've said many times about this trouble, this problem with our enormous rot and our education system including colleges and universities, this is not the beginning of the end. This is just the end of the beginning. We have an enormous job in front of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait till you hear this stuff. Hope you stay.
Speaker 1: There are strong and getty.
Speaker 7: Protesters, many covered in masks, burst through the doors of Columbia University's Butler Library, overtaking public safety officers and sequestering themselves in one of the building's main rooms.
Speaker 2: They had drums and megaphones and whatnot. They were standing on tables.
Speaker 7: Columbia senior Eden Yadiger was inside preparing for her final exams when the demonstrators occupied room three oh one.
Speaker 8: Public Safety made an announcement that everyone in that room would be arrested if they didn't leave.
Speaker 4: They choose finals week on purpose because it has more of an impact. You got the students in their studying for finals, and they went in there and ordered them and said get out.
Speaker 2: We're taken over.
Speaker 4: I paid my parents paid eighty grand for me to go here, and uh, you can't make me leave.
Speaker 1: But wow, I picture myself back in the day reacting very very badly to that. Yeah, no kidding, and probably getting the hell kicked out of me by a mob after I swing on somebody.
Speaker 4: But hard goodness, I've calmed since then. Hard to imagine not ending up in a fight. Let's hear more from this news report.
Speaker 7: As the standoff ensued inside, others tried to push their way into the library's entries. Meanwhile, a large crowd of protesters gathered outside near the campus, where they clashed with New York City police. The group that organized the occupation of the library posted this message from those inside, reading we refused to show our IDs under militarized arrest.
Speaker 2: We refused to go down quietly.
Speaker 7: Three hours later, the university announced it had asked the NYPD for help. At least seventy six people were taken into police custody on buses bound by zip ties and handcuffs.
Speaker 9: It's the same repetition as last year, and most protesters and administration has apparently learned plucking, and.
Speaker 7: The sitting university president says they believe a significant number of protesters were not affiliated with the university.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, those who weren't criminal trespassed. Those who are booted the hell out of school, rinse, repeat next.
Speaker 2: I know it's such a.
Speaker 4: Simple solution that it's amazing that requires any discussion. So the question is will anybody who is arrested be charged and punished.
Speaker 2: In any way? Probably not, or at least that's been the history. And then arrest.
Speaker 1: Without a charge, a charge without punishment is a useless exercise that just excites the little children and makes them feel like Jay Guavera.
Speaker 4: Well, and in some cases, their parents who were part of the whole sixties thing or wished they were. They think it's awesome that their kid got arrested by the man protesting.
Speaker 2: They think it's fantastic. That's why they sent their kid to Columbia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe their parents were much more likely toddlers or not yet born during the Civil Rights protest. Wish they were right. Marco Rubio tweeted, sorry, let me jump in. I just that the one aggrieved young gal. There so often the angry young women saying we will not accept the rest in this militarized whatever. She said, it's interesting to hear adolescent ignorance and self righteousness out of a twenty year old as our society has changed. But anyway, back to you, if.
Speaker 4: You arrest the people who did anything criminal and you boot everyone out of college who.
Speaker 2: Participated, just kick him out.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: If you've been for four years and you're supposed to graduate tuesday, you're out. It ends, And then what you think about militarized this or that, or I don't tell your friends. Sit around in your apartment smoke and tell your friends. I don't care, but you don't go to school here anymore.
Speaker 1: The cosplay that they're engaged in depends on pretending we're at risk, but we're really at no risk whatsoever. We're acting all brave and defiant, but there's never any repercussion. Well, the only way you end that, Doc Dough, is to, I don't know, get some percussions going, repercussions going. It's easy as can be, simple as can be.
Speaker 4: Do it well, Like, yeah, every parent has had this experience at various ages. It's kind of hilarious sometimes where a child puts up a big, you know, resistance to something and then you give them a certain result consequence and you can just see on their face like, well that didn't work out the way I thought it would, you know, that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: It's a calculation, of course, That's the way human beings make decisions. And that's you're doing such an enormous disservice. You soft headed, You think you're enlightened, but you're just fools. You're giving the kids the opposite of an education. You're deluding them into thinking the world is very different than it is. So Marco Rubio tweeted out last night, we were reviewing the visa status of the trespassers and vandals who took over Columbia University's library pro hamas thugs are no longer welcome in our great nation. So then we're going to get into that whole conversation again to whether or not it's free speech and we can boot them out, and that whole thing we've lived through a couple of times already, and we will be featuring a particular young revolutionary in just a couple of minutes. But back to you, Jack, Yeah, I wanted to get this on so coincidentally, like hours before these numb nuts Marxists took over the library there at Columbia, they were having a hearing there in Congress where they're talking to various university presidents about the anti Semitism on their campuses and that sort of stuff. In this particular eclip, it's DePaul and Haverford College presidents. I don't know where Haverford is anyway, their answer, and then we'll get to a really good one.
Speaker 2: But here we go. There's more work to be done.
Speaker 9: The changes we have made are already fostering a culture of accountability on our campus. We recognize the vigilance on this topic, and it'll need to be a focal point of our works going forward.
Speaker 10: I am sorry that my actions and my leadership let you down. I remain committed to addressing anti Semitism and all issues that harm our community members. I am committed to getting this right.
Speaker 4: So that was about as flat and emotionless an answer as you can possibly imagine. So at least Stephonic went further with that last person you heard there, she's the president of Haverford College.
Speaker 8: Was there any disciplinary action taken against that group or those individuals?
Speaker 10: Those kinds of statements.
Speaker 8: Are You were the one university president who failed to lay out if any disciplinary action has been taken, if any suspensions or expulsion. So I am asking you was there any disciplinary action taken?
Speaker 10: Disciplinary action can include expulsion.
Speaker 2: Answer, I'm not asking what it kind of good?
Speaker 8: I'm asking was it taken?
Speaker 10: I will not be talking about individual cases here.
Speaker 2: You are so.
Speaker 4: Tone deaf to where the country is on this sort of thing. But you had been, but you've been so bubbled your entire life as an academic you think you can take that tude.
Speaker 2: I guess sure, man, you do not.
Speaker 4: Realize the way people are receiving your defiant flat I'm not gonna let some maga congressman tell me how I should handle this.
Speaker 1: Right right, and it occurs to me I should amend my previous comment. The not only are the educators not preparing the kids for the real world, and they're they're convincing them that this weird, delusional world that they inhabit is the real world. The administrators are convinced of it themselves. They're so steeps in academia and so divorced from the grubby, awful world the rest of us live in that they don't have a sense of it.
Speaker 2: Right. I feel like this part has been left out the whole time.
Speaker 4: The teachers, the president, the faculty, they agree with the kids.
Speaker 2: That's the root of the problem. They all agree with them.
Speaker 1: Which is why any progress that's been made is just the first inch in a thousand mile journey, which is what I keep saying. It's worth throwing in very quickly. Eric Adams, the mayor of New York City, said on TV that the protest was unacceptable and urged the parents of those participating to call their children, quote unquote they're young adults, but anyway, call your children and tell them to leave the library. Two Columbia Safety officers were injured as protesters forced their way into the library. Now I believe Columbia Safety officers are sworn peace officers. I'm not sure, but get an assault on all office or charges going. There is only one way to slow and halt negative activity, and that's through negative consequences. I mean, by god, people, this is the very basics of human activity.
Speaker 4: About that Haverford president though, taken that tone, I don't have to answer your questions is basically what she's saying. And I'll handle this however I want, how well. Like I said, they agree with the students, and they've lived in a world where they are so bubbled off they get to do whatever they want all the time. They think they're right. They're nuts. They're actually nuts.
Speaker 2: These people.
Speaker 1: I think they're crazy in that they're divorced from reality. Yeah, yeah, I don't agree. They're not psychotic. They're just so bubbled they've developed bizarre attitudes.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're so out of touch where with where most of America is, including their own party.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to believe.
Speaker 4: But it's just such a simple solution, as we keep saying, you boot out the kids, you do this, you get booted out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do this, you get arrested and charged and punished, find jailed to whatever. I am saying it clear and loud to President Trump in his cabinet, I am not afraid of you, said a defiant most In Madowi, after the pro Palestinian student organizer at Columbia University was freed last week from federal custody. While he fights the administration's pushed to deport him, most of the news coverage has struck a sympathetic tone, like the New York Times. My only crime is refusing to accept the slaughter of Palestinians, opposing war and promoting peace, he wrote in a piece published by The Times. In his first network television interview after being freed, he called his release a light of hope. Who is this guy? Why in the world of those monsters and the Trump administration wanted to deport him? We'll tell you about this leading light of campus activism in moments fantastic.
Speaker 2: How do you? How do you? How do you think this is gonna end?
Speaker 4: Do you do you think there's gonna be progress, like there's gonna be like a sea change or not? Yes, very very slowly, a slow sea change very slowly.
Speaker 2: Well okay, yeah, yes, Michael.
Speaker 1: When they start losing money, when the university start losing money and people don't end roll anymore, that's when, finally, slowly they'll starts like.
Speaker 4: The lagging indicator I was talking about before. That does take a long time. But if people, if the rich people stop sending their kids because it's no longer the connection or to.
Speaker 1: The donors clos their checkbooks, the federal government starts stop sending money. But again, it's gonna be like, how long do you think it'll take to take care of this confederacy thing, mister Lincoln. A long damn time.
Speaker 4: Well, lots of striking example, we'll have the background on this kid coming upstair.
Speaker 1: The chaos outside the Columbia University library during the protests and arrests the other night, Absolutely delightful. Our university system is an infection on the American body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, but we gotta include everything, the charge actually charging people, having a penalty for breaking the loongs.
Speaker 2: It's just there's just so much of it. The media coverage.
Speaker 4: I was surprised how little coverage just got yesterday afternoon because it was in time for your evening newscasts, and I didn't see much.
Speaker 1: I don't think the mainstream media enjoys reporting on it, but they enjoyed reporting on most Madowi the toast of pro Palestinian protesters, and Columbia University, the thirty four year old pro Palestinian student organizer. I don't know if he's a grad student or what, but a lot of the coverage of his would be banning from the country, kicking out, deportation has been all about how he's a brave young man. He published a piece in The New York Times, my only crime is refusing to accept the slaughter of Palestinians, and much of the news coverage has struck a similar sympathetic tone, focusing on Madowi's defense and defiance in his belief in the need for common ground between Israelis and Palestinians. Blah blah blah. So who is this guy who's the toast of the left? Madawi, aged thirty four, grew up in a refugee camp and the West Bank. Arrived in the US in twenty fourteen. He met and married an American woman stationed in the Middle Eastern military service back in the day. By twenty fifteen, he was the focus of a police report in Windsor, Vermont. According to the report, a gun shop owner called the cops and said Mdowie came to store twice interested in buying a sniper rifle in an automatic weapon, which he had to explain he could not doo, and that he quote used to build modified nine millimeters submachine guns to kill Jews. Well, he was in Palestine, he told the gun shop owner. Then, and the gun shop owner told the cops that's right. Madowi offered to work at the store for no monetary payment to learn about making guns and modifying guns. The owner also told police he saw Madowi taking photographs outside the gun shop. When Madowie said he'd planned to give the photos to the owner to post on Facebook, he invited the man inside the store, where he took more photos. The owner told police he concluded Madowi wanted to know what was in place for security cameras, the type of locks and security on the doors, and to detail the merchandise in my business.
Speaker 2: He's a flat out terrorist.
Speaker 1: The same summer, a tour guide at a vintage firearms museum said that a Middle Eastern man expressed interest in buying an automatic rifle and a sniper rifle, the tour guide told police. At the same time, the visitor said quote, I like to kill Jews. Madowi later told FBI agency had visited the gun shop in the museum, but denied ever discussing buying weapons or killing Jews. The police reports have been sealed from the public as part of Madowi's immigration case. Blah blah blah. While the FBI investigation in Madowi was dealt with by the federal judge that cleared him for release, a twenty nine d twenty nine page ruling made no mention of social media posts paying tribute to family members with ties to Palestinian terrorist groups and implicated in the murder of Israeli civilians. For instance, last year, the Toast of Columbia University and the Lefty Press described a cousin may Sarah Marshakua as a fierce resistance fighter and dreamer of liberation who was killed after a clash with Trader Zionist forces. Alaxa Martyr's Brigade, a network of Palestinian armed groups, said that Maura Shakwa was one of the most prominent field commanders in janine Israeli defense forces said Masharqua took part in shooting and attacking Israeli communities and was in a vehicle with Hamasa's leader in Jinein when they were killed by the Israeli military in August of twenty five. They go more into this person and his history. He was absolutely a stone terrorist. Then they go into his uncle. Justice is inevitable. He wrote in an Instagram post, this is our young thirty four year old man, when his uncle's name appeared on a list of Palestinian prisoners they expect to be released because of the October seventh attacks.
Speaker 2: What are you doing on a college campus at age thirty four at all? Unless you work there.
Speaker 1: The guy was sentenced to life in prison for planning a suicide bombing in the city of Natania that injured more than sixty people. Two of most and Madowi's other cousins died in a firefight with Israel in twenty twenty three. Instagram post last October showed they're facing those of four more cousins than an uncle, all born, raised and killed and refugee camps. By quote, the Israeli Zionists violence in the West Bank, on and on and on. Look, this guy's a Palestinian, he's pissed off, he's militant, he believed in armed violence. He is in support of vocally and publicly groups designating this terrorists by the United States government. This is not hard well.
Speaker 4: And beyond that, he's got the actual ideology of hating Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he wants to kill Jews. He said it repeatedly. And unless you believe that these various gun store owners and museum curators and all decided on a conspiracy ten years ago, as they've called various law enforcement officers saying, Hey, there's a really odd and militant dude who said he wants to kill Jews coming into my store, my museum, et cetera. It's absolutely legit. This guy is clearly what he expresses he is over and over again.
Speaker 4: Well, if you had this whiff of hatred toward I want to kill black people, I want to kill gay people, I want to kill trans people, anything like that, the news medi wo'd be going nuts with this story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, asolutely. Absolutely. Our college campuses are academia. Our college students, which is heartbreaking, are so sickened by this mind virus of Wokism and neo Marxism Islamism. It's going to take a long time to fix Armstrong and Getty