Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump so he sat down with Aiden Ross on the live stream, and the first he came out to many men, that's the first thing.
Speaker 4: The man that I would have advised him to do.
Speaker 1: It public, please my mom's birthday? Can we not do this?
Speaker 4: But then he also said, you know, free big Slim out the cage.
Speaker 1: He said, he didn't necessarily say that.
Speaker 3: It has to be looked at how young thug is being treated. It's being treated on fairly.
Speaker 1: So okay, Trump, do you think he has any clue who thug is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, free thug.
Speaker 3: So I'll say this, by the way, h m hm, A swing has happened in momentum. When Biden was running, he had no chance of winning, and that's why he dropped out, right, So I didn't think he had any chance of winning.
Speaker 4: I believe in it and think he had any chance of winning. You believe that he had a chance of winning.
Speaker 1: I believe they had a chance to win.
Speaker 3: He dropped out, so I wouldn't say that he had no chance to winning. Now, something very interesting has happened over the last two weeks. Kamala Harris has picked up a lot of momental and she's raised a lot of money and she looks like she has a chance to win it. Actually, so now we're seeing interesting things happen, like a president going on live stream, right, and she got to go on Coyson not joint.
Speaker 4: Now you think she has to?
Speaker 5: He has to If I was tomorrow, you and I spikes.
Speaker 2: If he get in the basement, that'd be crazy, shout to coy He does that.
Speaker 4: I mean, why would you if she on Aiden Ross, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying he went to to him, he went to Marlago. I'm saying, like, if he gets into the basement.
Speaker 3: Would be authentic, she because you know comedy, it wouldn't be as authentic.
Speaker 1: Aiden looks super happy before they did. You see him before the stream started, you.
Speaker 4: Had the hat on and everything so interesting times that way.
Speaker 3: How much of a circus will list woman's situation actually get to. We're seeing many men, We're seeing him talking about free young thug. They're going on livestream with the with the streamers. Well, how crazy can this situation get?
Speaker 2: You know, I'll give him credit because that like you're in touch with the demo, Like if you want to get younger, you want to skew younger, you want to get a younger population. That's where they're at. The streaming is aiding his kai. I mean, I don't know if Mr Beast if that was something that they'll they'll entertained. But at least it's like, all right, well they know what the youth is watching. I'll give him credit and that's I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 5: But you go as soon as I saw it, I said, because you know, academics at the interview with Don JR. If I find out you set up Aiden and Trump. But I want to come on here and tell all your business. So do I think how crazy can it get? I think she needs to go to for sure, go see Kai because you need a younger audience. Sure, since mister Beach uses the hard eer, Trump is going to go there. But you got to do everything in your This is the most important election, and I know it does get said a lot, but the Supreme Justice thing, the police immunity thing, shit is serious. And I think we need to get one interview. If I was on her campaign, like, you need one interview where you're incredibly authentic, and I think somebody like a Kai could possibly get that out of her. But my thing is like when he went to Aiden, it's signified to me that JD that is backed by Peter Teel. So shout out to all of you who asked me about Palenteer, go vote for JD Vans and Trump. I think Trump is worried. I don't think that the Republicans thought the Biden was going to step down, because I think they would have picked another VP. And the traction and the money has flowed in so quickly in October. Are we going to release food we're voting for or no?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure, I think we have to keep journalistic integrity.
Speaker 5: All that they think we're bagging. There something bad about biding. I'm like, y'all think I'm approaching well the toxics want to shut up that.
Speaker 1: That doesn't necessarily mean not in terrible.
Speaker 4: This just means but once you once you announced that you're supporting the political.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're just you're not saying that, You're just saying that's who you go to.
Speaker 4: That means you're supportive if you're going to vote.
Speaker 1: But you could have down the line, could have went differently.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't mean you support the entire party. It just means that's what you can.
Speaker 5: Somebody sent me some non maga gear.
Speaker 1: Worry playing but very going.
Speaker 5: Like the traditional method of just running ads on TV. And that's not enough. It's not because we both have two candidates that are not the most trusted, and I think it's really going to come down to policy. Who can explain it the best and who feels some more thin because the voter base is smarter than they ever been.
Speaker 1: Are we there yet?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like this this's still.
Speaker 2: Time right like until November. A lot of time the campaign, the smear ads on TV. I think after the DNC happens, she obviously officially is nominated and they have the VP. I think it gets read up. I feel like and shout out to Jam movement. Like during that, I feel like every other commercial was an attack.
Speaker 1: Or it was him promoting. It was just like NonStop.
Speaker 2: I haven't really seen that yet, but I think that that's more for like the seventh eighth inning.
Speaker 4: No, it's already happening. It's not happening in New York, you know, even when I was in Chicago.
Speaker 5: But there's a lot of ads, bro, I have seen.
Speaker 4: The whole thing is, you know, momentum.
Speaker 3: Every commercial, sports, everything just happens in quick momentum. And she has a momentum right now, and I think they're trying to figure out how and she didn't even have She's gonna have even more momentum after the Democratic National Convention. Yep, that that'll give her even more momentum.
Speaker 5: The gold medal on Simone Biles. Hey, and now why y'all need to send a Taylor Swift and Beyonce better hurry up? The hurry up?
Speaker 1: They keep using her music.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so she got the momentum right now, so it's momentum doesn't last forever, so we got to see how long, how long they can carry the momentum. But right now, I don't think Trump has an answer. I don't think they have an answer for the moment.
Speaker 5: Because stellar VP candidate. I'm sure y'all heard the rumblings about who it could be. There.
Speaker 1: We have some conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how do you feel about Trump at the National Black Journalists.
Speaker 4: Association.
Speaker 5: It was disrespectful. I do think he brought up a good point that quote unquote my opponent was not there, so I think he figured a way how to spin it. You have to give him credit for actually showing up and being thrown into the lionstand. But he does what he always does. He doesn't answer anything directly. So now he did more for black people than the Abraham Lincoln. For the record, April Ham Lincoln, the wife was the one who came up with that, like, come on, man, let's stop. So you were saying that you didn't do anything for black people because aide technically didn't need it. Was his wife.
Speaker 3: So I think I was talking to Don Lemon. I saw Don Lemon that day that it came out, and I was saying, like, you know, at least, you know, at least you got to give him credit. We're going there and he's entertaining, and then Lemon was like you like that. I've never seen a politician like him before ever in life, Like I never seen nobody just doesn't care like this dude went up there and say, Yo, your equipment is bogus.
Speaker 4: Took you thirty five minutes.
Speaker 5: He played the CP card.
Speaker 3: And then he doubled down. He doubled down on a black jobs thing. So we've never seen anything like this and in our lifetime as far as the politician that truly just is unhinged, like he's unhinged with no apology.
Speaker 5: On the investment side, though, think of how bad the economy has to be for them to let a black woman and run against him once again. I want to ask, do you let Trump run your company? If this is the best of breed that we have right now? Win tricky times?
Speaker 1: Tricky times? Did you you said it was disrespectful? Which part?
Speaker 5: I think he came off aggressive in his reply right away. And worst things have been said about Trump and he's done worst things. So how you offended at a journalists ask you a question, even if it's like now you can argue it may not be the way that I would approach your interview in either of you, Like I would do the to like start with the softball, let's ease into the tough shit later. But I think he took too much of a defensive stand. And you knew you was going to the lions than you know, you're not a favorable amongst the black people. I think he had a chance to try and sway some voters, but I don't think he's really thinking some of this through. I think he took I really think he thought Biden was going to be his opponent, and he's a little bit shell shocked now that he has a candidate that has some momentum political How.
Speaker 4: Do you feel about how about him saying that she's not black?
Speaker 5: It's familiar with the baraque Is wasn't born in America, I'm black? After the election, gonna talk though birth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a lot of feedback that was coming from the actual committee for having him there.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I don't necessarily agree with with some of the stuff I was hearing that you know, he shouldn't have been there. I feel like as journalists.
Speaker 2: They did their job what they came out firing, and you know, you got the audience and the people were watching. I think that was the point of it, right, like, let's have him here, let's asking these questions and let him respond, and people can judge or figure out there is somebody they want to support.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting. I think he brought this point up in the conversation. We are like, I, of all, we had.
Speaker 2: Three female journalists that were there, and I mean obviously well accomplished, but I would have been good to see if there was a maybe a male in there, and if the dialogue would have come off across the same as aggressive as aggressive as it was because they were there were a male journalists that were there. They just weren't, you know, given the opportunity to sit on stage. And you know, from what he said, they kind of hand picked who they wanted and kind of hand picked some of the questions. And maybe that's why he responded in that aggressive manner, because you know, he felt like, how are you to challenge me in this moment with me being here?
Speaker 1: But I thought they did their job.
Speaker 2: It was unfortunate some of the feedback that they got and then I saw Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith was there. Shout out to stephen A. Uh. He had first take there and spoke about the situation as well.
Speaker 2: So if anything if comes from it, people got to see or got to realize, like, hey, this is what you're dealing with up.
Speaker 1: Close and personal.
Speaker 2: And the fact that she wasn't there, I think he kind of left out the part that Kamalo was attending congressmanwoman she of the Jackson's funeral.
Speaker 1: So the reason she wasn't there was BEI.
Speaker 5: Spend by any means you know he's gonna do we think Trump is gonna be honest with black people, regardless of who the journalist is.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's gonna be honest with anybody.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if it's just us.
Speaker 5: I mean in general, he is entertaining, are you gonna be honest with the mega people? Well, except the January sixth thing that he didn't go to that he made them go to, never told him to go down there.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 5: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.