Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. There are some predicting that the Iranian regime under the Ayatola Ali Kamanie may not even survive the week. There are many, many reports of mass killings, US making attack plans. The President has been very clear over and over again that he's not going to let the killing go unabated. The President now says Iran is starting to cross these red lines, and he says Iran is now trying to propose deal talks which a little too little too late. We're examining quote, very strong options regarding Iran. I will make a decisions decisions soon. If you're interested in polymarket, which is the betting markets, you know, the you can actually bet on Ali Kamanie being out as supreme leader. They're saying the odds are sixty two percent chance. I'd say it's probably higher than that at this particular point in time. But the President also, according to the New York Times, briefed on options for striking Iran, as we have been saying, and obviously it's teetering on the on the brink. Would it be a good thing if this repressive you know, theocracy is deposed, Yeah, would be good. You know, up until the revolution in nineteen seventy nine, the Iranian people did not have to live in fear. If you're gay and lesbian, you weren't thrown off the top of roofs and murdered. When women were not oppressed, women had rights, and it was a prospering nation. It was everything that you would expect and hopefully can have again for the people of Iran. I do believe as that it is the natural state of man to want and to crave liberty and freedom. Our framers, our founders, all believed in the same thing. Here's President Trump saying Aram may be crossing that red line went by killing these protesters, and he has threatened to get involved if he continues.
Speaker 2: Listen, I thinks your redline it to respond.
Speaker 3: It's starting to it looks like it. There seemed to be some people killed that aren't supposed to be killed. These are violent, if you call them leaders, I don't know if the leaders are just. They rule through violence. But we're looking at it very seriously. The military is looking at it, and we're looking at some very strong options. We'll make a determination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ask how you're balancing and how you're deciding your response to balance between helping protesters versus hindering.
Speaker 5: Them, because I imagine that's the delegate viments to strike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean some of the protesters were killed through the stampeding. I mean, you know, there's so many of them, and so we're shot. But we get a full report. I'm getting an hourly report, and we're going to make a determination.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've talked a source within the government that have told me that many believe that the fall of Iran and its current regime is imminent. Sahar Our Tartak is with US senior at Yale University.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Her mother escaped the revolutionaire once the revolution took place in nineteen seventy nine, along with their eight siblings and parents, and she has suffered extreme anti Semitism at the university and was attacked last April on campus following the October seventh massacre in Israel. And she herself has compiled five major breaking developments in the last forty eight hours that Iranians want the world to see, and she joins us now, Sahara, thank you for being with us. I'm glad your family was able to escape. In nineteen seventy nine, if Americans recalled, that's when Americans were held hostage for four hundred and forty four days under Jimmy Carter's presidency. The Dave Ronald Reagan was sworn into offices the day they were released.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with.
Speaker 6: Us, Thank you so much for having me on the show, and thank you for covering this. To begin with, I first want to say that the Iranian people are watching and listening to Fox through VPN and satellite, despite the fact that the regime enters their apartments to destroy satellite TV dishes and instituted an Internet blackout to hide their crimes. Nonetheless, you're standing up for the Iranian people against the Islamic Republic regime.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about it. So there is some communications coming out. We have seen some videos come out, but nothing near I mean, the protests have been widespread. It's been all across the country. The crowds have been enormous. Now reports the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which is you know, the most brutal of all their military, has been in the streets. The morgues are reporting people that were shot, you know, in the head, and the violence has gotten that severe. Hospitals now apparently are packed to the brim. What are you hearing?
Speaker 6: So, I'm here reports that the five hundred number of people being killed is a tremendous underestimate. I'm hearing that over two thousands have been killed in addition to the over ten thousand innocent Iranians, innocent freedom loving Iranians who have been arrested. I'm having friends leaving their wills behind before they go to protests because they know that they're facing a serious risk of death. These are young people. These are young people who view America as a beacon of democracy. I mean, Iranians took the brave chance to rename a street in Iran this past week after President Trump. There are videos of them begging President Trump to intervene. There are videos of mothers whose children were tortured to death, saying that the people who are most targeted by the regime, by these massacres are the youths, by freedom loving pro America, youths who have no animosity against democracy and no animosity against the West. The opposite, they have animosity against their evil regime and against these massacres and they're willing to die for this.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it is horrible the repression the people have been living under the poverty that has emerged. Also for the people of Iran, they can't You can't walk freely if you're a woman in the streets of Iran, if you're not with a male relative. I mean, how restrictive visit? Explain it to people that don't understand, sure, so I.
Speaker 6: Can share stories about Famously, Massa Amini was killed by the morality police for having her hair showing in public, which launched the woman Life Freedom protests a couple of years ago. Again, there are massacres if you attend to protest. I have a friend who saw somebody get shot in the eye next to him out of protest when he was seventeen. My mother escaped Iran in nineteen seventy nine for this reason. She knew that she would be not only restricted as a woman, but that her life would be at risk as a woman. Her sister was kidnapped by the revolutionary guards for carrying art. The only reason she was carrying the artist for class and the only reason she got out and wasn't killed by the guards was because a friend saw the guards taking her away, had connections, had corrupt connections, and called and said, hey, this woman is innocent. And that was in nineteen seventy nine. Things have only gotten worse. The regime cracks down even more when people protest, when people call for democracy, that's when the regime puts more American flags on the floors of schools and have children walk over them every day. That's when the regime shoots thousands of people. When Iranians are doing things like renaming streets after President Trump, like calling for democracy in their countries.
Speaker 1: It's the number one state sponsor of terror. The president has taken out their nuclear capability because with their radicalism married to nuclear weapons, I believe that as an existential threat to the entire world. What do you say, Well, first of all, how aware are people in the country that Donald Trump took out the nuclear facilities?
Speaker 2: Are they aware of that?
Speaker 6: They are totally aware and in support of President Trump's intervention against against the regime nuclear weapons power, and because of those interventions and because of President Trump's instances of courage on the International States, in addition to intervening against the regime, because of Trump's taking of Maduro in Venezuela and support for venezuel and democracy and the Venezuelan people. They view President Trump as the only person who can come to rescue them in this time of extreme risk death, massacre, and distressed and help restore freedom and democracy to Iran.
Speaker 1: Are the people in spite of all the risks and all those that have been shot and killed and shot and wounded. Are the people still turning out in mass with the hopes that maybe the United States might show up and the President Trump will will follow up on his promise to stop this crackdown.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, the people are showing up on mess and calling on President Trump to help them, to help them against the Islamic Republic, this horrible regime, to continue to use his courage on the international stage, and we as Americans should be in support of these people. Iranians love America. Iranians love freedom, Iranians love democracy. The Iranian diaspora in the United States is so grateful to be here. My mother, who escaped revolutionary Iran, came to America and was able to become a doctor. That kind of story is unbelievable. It's certainly unbelievable in a place like Iran, but the hope is that one day it will be able to happen there as well.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people would say, well, we have no business being in Iran.
Speaker 2: I would argue differently.
Speaker 1: It's that it's in the America the world's best interest to have a free Iran. And in other words, look at all of the chaos and havoc that has been caused by Iran and in the region over the decades, you know, since the Iatola had come back into power in nineteen seventy nine and the Iranian Revolution then took place. Do you have any preference, I know the crown prints he'll be on TV tonight. Do you have any preference as to how this transition should take place, hopefully into a you know, democratic republic where the people themselves determine their own future, hopefully with the relationship that is good with the United States.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want to add what you pointed out that Iran creates chaos in the region is not just limited to the region. The Iotola threatens President Trump frequently on state TV, and so do his cronies. And there are of course IRGC actors in the United States who for instance, a couple of days ago, a car rammed through a protest in Los Angeles against the regime. Los Angeles is the major Iranian diasthra in the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Peyran and the Iranians have been fomenting terror in the region for years. They have been the ones that have been funding his Ballah and Hamas and the Huti rebels and been fighting proxy wars and really a direct war themselves with Israel, and Israel has had to fight back, and I would argue successfully has has defeated their enemies, although it's NonStop, because you still have you know, remaining you know, idea logues that are married to this this converter die ideology, and over time, I would imagine that the Israelis are probably going to finish off any remaining Hamas leaders, although they said they would give up power in Gozen now because I don't really think they have any choice. We'll see what happens with Hasbala in Lebanon, but I think that's just a matter of time, and if they lose the support of the Iranians and the weaponry that's been and provided by the regime, I don't see how they can continue to fight any proxy warren And one little side note to this is, I think the entire world when Donald Trump took out their nuclear capability, and that means every other country in the region, like Israel, was breathing a sigh of relief because they too feared a nuclear armed Ran and Iranian hegemony in the region.
Speaker 6: Of course, you're absolutely right. And if Iran is and as you know, Iran is, or rather the regime is creating such chaos so many terror proxies in their own region regions, and if they have agents in the United States, and if the regime is threatening to kill President Trump and commit acts of violence against American citizens, then certainly these are people that we want to be not only as weak as possible, but entirely crippled. They pose a threat to the world because of their terroristic ideologies. And the Iranian people are standing at the forefront of this fight on the ground, willing to risk their lives for exactly the cause you are describing.
Speaker 1: What did you experience after October seventh in terms of anti semitism on the campus of.
Speaker 6: Yo, Right, So thank you so much for asking. I want to preface this by saying that everything that I experienced was a result of Iran's terror proxies that trickle all the way to college campuses. Hamas is a terror proxy of Iran, and Students for Justice and Palestine is a proxy of Hamas. So when I and other visibly Jewish friends and or pro America friends came to the encampment stood with American flags or stood with a start of David, we were blockaded, we were harassed. I was jabbed in the eye with a Palestinian flag by a masked protester and surrounded by masked protesters who stood in a wall with their arms linked so that I could not walk. Another friend of mine tried to take the American flag from the rally that they were about to burn. They tried to take down the American flags at World War One Memorial and World War Two Memorial side by side, where the encampment was trying to burn the American.
Speaker 2: Flag, and I just up on time.
Speaker 1: But I applaud your courage and your activism, and you shouldn't have to go through that on any college campus. But very anti Semitism, unfortunately, is a sick cancer that's grown within our own country. That needs to be fought back against. And I appreciate your efforts and update, and we're praying for the people in your home country, and we're hoping that it ends successfully. And we talked some about this earlier in the program. I mean, the fact that the left wants to go with false narratives like they always do, is so predictable. And then you know, we got word last week, oh, there's a shooting in Portland. This was Thursday, And it turns out that, in fact, the Portland police chiefs started crying as he admitted that the border patrol, yes, they were correct, that the illegals that were shot there were involved with Trende or Ragua, the violent Venezuelan gang. And anyway, the Portland Police Chief, Bob Day, wiping tears away from his eyes on Friday, confirming a Department of Homeland Security statement identifying these two individuals as Venezuela and criminal illegal immigrants. Both were shot by a US Customs and Border Protection agent. The driver of the vehicle weaponized his vehicle attempted to run over the agents, prompting an agent to fire in self defense. Not unlike what happened in Minneapolis. You know, they do have, you know, some nexus to involvement. We can confirm that choking up. I'm not sure why he's choking up. But then you have the typical Democrats, Congresswoman Omar blaming Minneapolis ICE agent for getting in front of a moving car. Your fault, that woman accelerated her car against you. Oh, that's news to me. You have one pro illegal alien protester calling for ICE agents to be killed, and christi nom to be hung. Maybe you can believe that. I mean, the news just gets more extreme by the hour. You have anti ICE agitators threatening to kill ICE agents. You're going to effing die. This was on foxnews dot com and anyway, anti ICE agitators erupting in mass and Minneapolis over the weekend. And we're going to e fing kill you. I hope you suffer. Wow, we're going to effing find you. We're going to effing kill you. You're going to effing die. Than then the B word. I would say it, but I'm on radio. We'll get fined very hefty price. Any I'm not sure why anybody in the administration except for Steven Miller. I make the exception for him, because then that becomes really good material for me and my show. But Christy Nomes bring with fake Jake Tapper. Now, you know, just listen to this and you can just hear fake Jake. He claims to be a journalist, he's not. He's a liberal.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Then he writes a book about Joe Biden's cognitive decline because he never reported on the cognitive decline, just the opposite. He excoriated Laura Trump for pointing out what was obvious about Joe's cognitive decline. And I always, you know, taking on I don't know why, christ you don't bother to go on his show, but she went on the shows and here's her sparring with fake Jake over the shooting in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: So, if this agent's were perfectly fine, if everything he did was accurate, does that mean that other ICE agents should me He wasn't perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: He was injured, he went to the hospital.
Speaker 5: No, his actions were fine.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think a lot of people and guests and even you yourself called the situation something very different and untruthful about what it was.
Speaker 5: As far as what did I say that was untruthful?
Speaker 4: That this was not a correct definition of what was happening on the ground.
Speaker 5: I said that your description they were attempting to push out their vehicle and a woman attacked them and those surrounding them and attempted to run them over and ram them with their vehicle is not what we see on the videotape, and it's not.
Speaker 4: It absolutely is the facts of what happened on the ground that day. They were there pushing out a vehicle. Earlier, they had got Helpedy.
Speaker 5: That's not what you said. That's not what you said.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were.
Speaker 4: Pushing out You get what I said. There's not one.
Speaker 5: We all seen the video. I don't need to relitigate it. We've all seen the video. She is blocking the street, they approach her.
Speaker 4: You haven't seen the video of the entire morning and the previous encounters with this individual.
Speaker 5: Oh, we we have aired it, Yes we have. On Thursday we were airing and noting the fact that she was there for several minutes, for minutes and minutes and minutes, she was protesting without them, and.
Speaker 4: That previous locations that morning, that absolutely that these vehicles had been previously down the block and video that you haven't seen. There's more information.
Speaker 2: The question was not.
Speaker 4: Eating law enforcement operations throughout the previous moments and hours before before.
Speaker 5: The question is what was she doing when she was moving her car?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's such phonies. I'm a journalist. I'm just asking questions. No, you have a point of view, and it couldn't be any more obvious. And then Christy Nomes said, sorry, there's going to be hundreds of more ICE agents headed to Minnesota and they're there today.
Speaker 4: Listen, well, Maria, we're sending more officers today and tomorrow they'll arrive. There'll be hundreds more in order to allow our ICE and our Border Patrol individuals that are working in Minneapolis to do so safely. We're going to continue to if they conduct violent activities against law enforcement, if they impede our operations, that's a crime, and we will hold them accountable to those consequences. So, unfortunately, when you don't have the partnership of the city, Mayor Fry and Governor Wallas have been very clear that they're going to continue their rhetoric. They're going to continue to put criminals and corrupt illegal aliens above the people that live in that city and in that state. They've said they're not going to help us so we'll make sure that we protect our officers, but we also follow through on making sure these criminals are brought to justice.
Speaker 1: Well, if you expect they're going to back down, they're not. All right, let's get to our busy telephones. Let's say hi to Etha is in Washington State, Etha High. How are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 7: Saun Happy New Year? Hey, listen, New year? My thing is that great? It bothers me. And by the way, I'm right across the river from Portland, Oregon, and it drives me crazy. So if the left wants to abolish ICE, well they had a plenty of opportunity under Obama, under Biden. And if they want to abolish an organization that is only doing their job, that is established by Congress, by the United States of America, they're just doing their job. So if you want to abolish something, then abolish the IRS. Didn't Joe Biden implement and hire like eight eight thousand IRS agents to enforce the IRS law. If you want to abolish Ice, abolish the IRS. That's my oh, and it drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, Greg Jarrett was great on this, and we had him on last week. You know, as much as mayor for French Fry, you know, the idiot that he is, and that idiot Tim Walls. And now we're up to eighty nine percent. I read today. I thought it was eighty percent. Eighty nine percent of people in the Somali community in his state were involved in this welfare fraud. Eighty nine percent. Now if it's anywhere near that number, whatever the number actually ends up being. And we now know from whistleblowers that he knew full well this was taking place.
Speaker 2: That is a criminal act.
Speaker 1: Now as it relates to ice officers doing their job. First of all, if you look at the Supremacy Clause of our Constitution, the authority to enforce laws law that that jurisdiction lies with the federal government.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: They have no say on the state level. We're going to prevent ice, We're going to arrest ice.
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: And if they're going to they think they're going to bring charges against this officer in Minneapolis, good luck, Because a federal officer is immune from state prosecution as long as he's acting within the scope of his lawful federal duties and stopping a motorist who's obstructing ice is a lawful duty. They don't have a chance in hell of bringing charges against that officer, and they just do it to whip up their radical base and they don't care. I mean, we now have with the release of this new video that came out on Friday, I showed a Friday night on TV, we now have all of this that has gone on. This went on for minutes and minutes. You know, ICE agent approaching, you know this woman, and I'm sorry she's dead. I'm sorry she took actions that result did in her own death. I mean, it's terrible, a loss of a life. I don't want anyone to lose their life anyway. The officer approached the vehicle, walked one walked on the side of it. Renee says, that's fine, dude, I'm not mad at you as she as he approaches. Then Ross's attention turns to Rebecca Good, Renee's wife, who's standing outside the car filming the encounter, and Ross goes to look at the license plate. Rebecca says, it's okay, we don't change her license plates every morning, just so you know, you want to come at us.
Speaker 2: Then she's like, you know, taunting these officers.
Speaker 1: You know, I say, go get yourself some lunch, big boy, go ahead, And she's taunting that officer, which is provoking them. They were there for many many minutes, apparently been there at different points in the day. I'm not sure why they don't have a life. I don't know how you have all this time in your data protest. Another ICE agent approaches the driver's side, tells Renee to get out of the car and tries to open the door. Rebecca tries to open the passenger side door the other woman in the car, and when she can, she tells Rene drive, drive drive. Renee backs up a car and then you know, peels away and you know then at that point in time, Renee's you know, guns the car forward. You hear it strike Officer Ross, who's standing on the front driver's side corner his camera, you know, you know, is obviously hit and he points in it and points in another direction, and he fired to defend himself. That is a weapon that was being used against that officer. And now that you have more perspective to rush the judgment crowd and the legacy media mob has proven wrong yet again. And does it matter no, because protests continue. The rhetoric against ICE agents continues and it just never stops. Yeah, but I'd like to abolish the irs too. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Quick break right back to her. Our busy phones toll free. It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, our number. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue this Monday, let's get back to.
Speaker 2: Our busy phones.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Mitch, Minnesota, Mitch.
Speaker 8: How are you fine? Nice to talk to you, Sean.
Speaker 2: Nice to talk to you, Sir.
Speaker 8: I applied for I'd lost my job about maybe six months ago. I applied. I couldn't get a dime. They said I needed to have a refugee living with me in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you needed a refuge So even though you are a you're a citizen in Minnesota. You're a US citizen and you lost your job. Did you get unemployment benefits?
Speaker 8: No? I didn't didn't get a dime.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I how long had you worked at your previous job?
Speaker 8: About twenty three years?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's standard operating procedure. That's like, you know, that's a given that you get unemployment if you lost your job like that.
Speaker 8: Nope, I said, snaps, and they said nope, no snaps. Wow.
Speaker 1: I want to ask one question, why am I I would if follows you, I'd get a good lawyer to help represent you and get the benefits. By the way, those are benefits that people you know in your position.
Speaker 2: By the way, what kind of work do you do?
Speaker 8: I was actually working at a casino here in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: What did you do with the casino?
Speaker 8: Just walking around paying out jackpots, getting tips, making about sixteen hundred dollars a week?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I would imagine maybe we can get you another job. How old are you?
Speaker 8: Well, I've sixty four too.
Speaker 2: You're in pretty good shape if you can put in a full day's work.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If if we can, we'll get your name in number, and if somebody in Minnesota is listening, you know, and has a job for you, we'll we'll try and hook you up with the job.
Speaker 2: We care what you do. When you want to, you'll do anything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: All right, perfect, that's the right attitude.
Speaker 8: Hey, why am I paying taxes in this state?
Speaker 2: The great question?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously, if you're a refugee and you're not from minnesot you're not a twenty four year taxpayer, you're not eligible for benefits in your case. But if you would have a refugee, you would be That's insane.
Speaker 8: And that was out in Lassour And I believe Laura Ingram was out in Lesouri the other day. She was out there yesterday and she's saying, they're great people. I'm like, well, then go to the county talk to them. But no, I'm just saying I really think we should have a choice about paying tation, like the do we want the state flag or do we want to Somalian state flag out here? Take a choice.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you what part of Minnesota do you live in?
Speaker 8: I live west of the cities, all right.
Speaker 2: West of Minneapolis.
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right. If this is we're going to put you on hold. We're going to get your number.
Speaker 1: If anybody is west of Minneapolis that has a business that needs somebody that sounds like a good guy that needs a job, he's willing to do anything. Hopefully maybe we can hook you up with somebody that'll hire you. Because there's nothing better than working any way. I can't think of anything worse than waking up every day and having nothing to do. I think Linda would love it. Linda, you'd love it, right if you had nothing to do every day?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Legs up, nails done, sitting around relaxing. The thought of it, I mean scares me.
Speaker 1: I know people that have retired the first month is like, oh this is great fishing, golfing. Three months in and they're like they're bored out of their mind. Anyway, eight, if you want to be a part of the program, and I just think you know, we were you know, we weren't brought into this world to be served. I think God designed us with talent that we have to serve other people. And if you've successful doing it, that's all the better.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do.