Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode Emergency. It's Emergency Intercom. You're gonna be our first fucking guest, and you're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Get it right. We'll just watch podcast. They don't even have a mic for me this time.
Speaker 1: So okay, that's not our fault. Well, if you wanted to be a guest so bad, why don't you buy a mic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should have brought your own mic and interface, and then maybe that would have You guys were acting like this five minutes ago, before the camera was rolling. Something really changed once the camera. The energy is different out here, The energy has shifted its Yeah, the true you show out here. It's once the camera starts. I got too much. This is I'm gonna forget so many times to just Mike, Joe Siah like that, this is unclear and we're trying to find the suspect. I will never.
Speaker 1: Forget because I'm just so tuned into making sure my friends are feeling accepted and hurt.
Speaker 3: And if I have to raise my voice to make sure we are both.
Speaker 2: Heard, it doesn't That doesn't sound like you.
Speaker 3: That's how I sound. That's how I talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyways, So Josie's the first guest. You're probably like, where are you?
Speaker 2: We're actually we ran lot, We ran away and were lost in the dog duck in the middle of the desert in Los Angeles. Here we are, actually, I'll give my introduction. I'm Josiah, And it honestly makes a lot of sense that I am the first podcast guest because I was y'all's like first friend. I was the first person to kind of like reach out to you and be like, y'all are new here.
Speaker 3: And when I moved here, you were literally sixteen.
Speaker 2: You were sixteen and had very little social media, but you still came and you still y'all were hanging out with a sixteen year old. That's weird. No, you turned No, you infiltrated the group, and we actually don't understand how you got into the group. It's actually a point of condition contention in our relationship is we don't know where the fuck you came from or how you got so how you sunk your claws so deep into our group. I'm from Orange County.
Speaker 3: You're a cloud chaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, actually, but it is kind of fucked up that the Josiah was actually sixteen when I moved to Los Angeles because I moved to LA on May fifth and.
Speaker 2: I turned seventeen May sixth the day after. But nobody is ever talking about this. No one ever talks about it. The way you pronounced my name.
Speaker 3: How do I say your name?
Speaker 1: Josiah, It's Josiah, Josiah, Josiah, Jessiah, Josiah. I know everyone makes fun of me because I speak two languages and I have a hard time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, here we go. That's not like a two languages thing. That's literally just speech impediment. And it's better than Josiah because that actually pisses me the fuck off when we were like Josiah and I'm like, girl, where is Zzy? Because I'd honestly like love to know. But just it's whatever. It's not like I'm not pissed about it. It's just like something that is never spoken about.
Speaker 3: It's just weird. You want to bring it up. You guys make fun of a lot of things. I say, no, go off your list of things you make fun of. What's your favorite one to make fun of?
Speaker 1: The thing?
Speaker 2: Valuum volume? Can you find up the value? Can you put it the voluume volume? I don't say that you put up the valu.
Speaker 3: Put up the volume.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay, l a the volume.
Speaker 1: Please, I would like to I would like for this music to be louder.
Speaker 3: Can you put up the volume?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound like a real person, you.
Speaker 2: Know, But listen now, I say, can you turn up the volume volume? Not valuum volume? Yeah, you're like referencing a Benzo Diazepe and you say V voluum. Yeah, you say v A y U M volume. Put up the volume. The search choppers are here for Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're gonna come get you need. I hope this family crosses behind us. They won't know what's coming. What is that?
Speaker 2: You guys? Never watch that show? I watched it. I watched at the house, me and my whole family did when Gemma killed them. Don't you're working in the house? Watch Sons of Anarchy?
Speaker 3: Actually a big part of our demographic does watch?
Speaker 2: Do you watch Sons of Anarchy? Let us know Aichin he's a football player? No, who is Clay Aichin a football player? Common in the comments? Who is Clay Aichin? I think it's like Zoey want to one Dan Schneider or universe character or something. No, he's a football player. Oh my god, guy is talking.
Speaker 3: I know you know he had to take his chance.
Speaker 2: So it's okay because he's giving us information.
Speaker 3: Know what you need to do is get on that damn laptop and do your work.
Speaker 2: We drug k We ran away with Kai and he he did not want to come with us, but he was like fuck, Like, I guess I'll just follow them. We're here in the Breaking Bad. This is actually really shot Breaking Bad. When he wakes up in the van and he's like eyes and birds in his bulges out and t bulge.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've seen that show twice and I still don't know what happens in that show.
Speaker 3: That show they're always in the desert.
Speaker 1: You can't just be like when they are in the desert and they're like Eisenberg like that.
Speaker 2: Feel alone in a group? No, No, I feel like I'm a third wheel in this situation.
Speaker 3: Well that's because me and Josiah have very well, you don't give me mic exactly, you're not giving off your mic.
Speaker 2: Yes, she gives the micael Yeah, because I own this fucking mic. Oh.
Speaker 3: Actually, if we're gonna get real technical, I own that.
Speaker 2: Mic yo O catch she got him.
Speaker 3: Damn are you cold?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we should talk about how we met Josiah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like where he came from, just like first interactions. That makes sense for me to tell the story. That's what makes it. We'll hear your perspective, you'll lie, and then I will tell it actually how it happened. Okay, Well okay, yeah, did you forget or okay? No? No, hold on? Ok okay. So basically we met through Josh and Lucas and is that lighting? Okay she thinks, so it's for me girl, Okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there's a group of people taking I G photos.
Speaker 2: But who are we?
Speaker 3: Who are we to do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know we actually are probably worse. Yeah I know. Okay, Okay, ok we gotta get to this story. Okay. So basically I met. They're lost to that's illegal. They're pissing. I know, they're like being as a public leg people be louder in my entire life. Okay, but here's the thing. Okaykay, okay, we met.
Speaker 3: Showing like big pieces of ship. We're literally we're literally in a public parking. We're like these pieces of ship cracking open beers, like being a piece of ship.
Speaker 2: They know we're talking shit, they know we're talking about Oh if they're here for a long time, okay, all right, so everything's good. We met a while ago. We met, We actually met, I think where like we just came up on our third three year anniversary of knowing each other, which is really weird. But we met through Josh and Lucas. It was whose birthdaysh it was Josh's birthday and y'all had just started hanging out with Josh. Yeah, like literally, I think like the second time we hung out with him was like the night of his birthday and he didn't tell us it was his fucking birthday. And then we found out that it was his birthday, and y'all got him that cake, the gross one that sat in the freezer for like literally probably two years. Yeah, for however long you guys lived there.
Speaker 3: It was so gross. Oh, we can talk shit about them because look, get it back in his shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh he's a Blue Lives Oh no, not American, it was Blue Lives Matter. Like this isn't fuck up.
Speaker 1: I want them to like get so drunk so quick because of the altitude and like roll down the rock.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, Come on, okay, okay, back to the story. Basically, I was there at Josh's real birthday party in Orange County and me and Lucas had been talking for a while and we had started to start the band Career, which is the band we're still in somehow. But basically, yeah, I was there and Drew and Ay I ended up coming over, and I think Christian as well. I don't know, did you know who we were before? Like, had you had any prior knowledge of who we were? I had seen. Well, the thing is, well, no, they mentioned you guys. They were like but they were just like, oh, our friends, Drew and you are coming over. But prior to meeting you guys, I knew I had seen Josh, and I was like, I hadn't seen Lucas because the thing is I wasn't on Vine, which is like this very long running thing of like people being like I've known you since fucking Vine and like I love you since Vine, and I'm like, literally like, I wasn't on fucking Vine since just I.
Speaker 1: Was like ten when that app came out. He did not have access to an iPhone.
Speaker 2: No, I did have access to an iPhone, but I got on Vine towards like the demise of it, and I had like an edits account, Like that's what I did on mine? What did you edit? I made office edits for the shiwly office and my account eight like I got very big off of it. But like how many followers I don't remember, but I had like millions of loops. I remember loops. I don't remember how many followers I had, though, but I remember moving. Yeah, But basically I knew I'd never seen you Drew. I had seen Enya before. I knew she was familiar, and I knew Josh was familiar. That's why I knew. It was like, oh, so you didn't know who I was?
Speaker 1: No, Wow, you might find that a lot of people know who I am and are. When they know that they're going to get a chance to meet me, they're anticipating it, and they also get very nervous.
Speaker 2: I was not girl. Basically, they came through and I was like, really, I guess mean, like I mean, I wasn't let me go in on this before you take this over, Okay. So I had no idea who Josiah was. He was a piece of shit when we first met him, Like literally the meanest person I have ever encountered had a first interaction with, and I don't understand to this day how I like set that aside because he was the most condescending, like stuck up asshole ever and it wasn't it was a bit like a front that he put up, like it wasn't like him. Actually, yeah, it wasn't him actually being a dick. He was like kind of like trolling and like sniffing our asses. I know, it's truthful. It was just like it's like it was the moonlight. It was just like him just being a shithead and trolling us, thinking like we were going to troll back, but like, I don't do that with people I first meet. And it wasn't like reciprocated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fully, that's the thing that like, it is the way we.
Speaker 1: Act with each other, but when a stranger acts like that with us, it's just not reciprocated because I'm like, bitch, I don't know, you're being rud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're being an asshole. But luckily I was like I was funny enough with it to the point where I was like, oh, it's funny, like when you did it to me, I had never been I like I had been offended by some and like being an apple to me, but I haven't been that offended by someone in a very long time. Like, let's let's reenact it, like, Okay, it was probably like it was like, hey, I'm Drew, nice to meet you. By No, it was like hold this mic and hold this. It was like, I'm Josiah. Guys, it's like, oh my god, it's so good to finally see you, Like it's so good to finally meet you, Like it's it's a really good it's a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 3: See how uncomfortable that makes you.
Speaker 2: Josiah, did I tell you, guys a fake name? I think you probably get I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly what you were saying to me.
Speaker 1: I know you were like immediately kind of rude to me, like trying to be funny, but it came off very rude to me, and I was like, Okay, I'm not talking to this random, fucking white kit.
Speaker 3: He's pissing me off. So I like didn't interact with you like at all.
Speaker 1: And then I feel like we had one more interaction where you said something about a mom and it was and I met you like not that long after my mom died and I was like, you'll be happy to know, actually my mother is dead.
Speaker 3: She passed away this year and I'm so sorry. Yeah. It did like fully like break you a little because you're like oh.
Speaker 2: But I also remember not being broken to me like I don't give a fuck, I'm doubling down like kind of you.
Speaker 1: No, you were, because if you doubled down, I would not have been your fucking crient. I would have been like, bitch, I'm gonna slap the fuck out of you. Like you you were like apologeck. You were like, oh, I'm sorry, and then I was like I was like no, I literally don't care. It's like funny. And then you're like, oh okay.
Speaker 2: And then you I think you thought sure I made more job.
Speaker 3: Yeah you thought I was lying.
Speaker 2: I think I think I kind you were like oh you you were like.
Speaker 3: Okay, It's like are you serious?
Speaker 2: And I was like no, I'm not kidding, because I mean I tell lies like that all the time.
Speaker 3: Because you have issues because you're a liar.
Speaker 2: I am, but there's something too. You're born again Christian Jany. I am Christian. I was raised Christian, but like I literally like there's something to be said about being uncomfortable in situations, and I was just I'm just not comfortable in social situations, and I've gotten like kind of better about it. But you know, like when we've gotten to parties and like I meet people, I am always like I don't give it shit, yeah, because it's fun. Yeah, it's literally it's there to like make fun of them, and but not even make fun of them, because like, I don't hold shit against people. I'm just genuinely like I want to laugh right now, and I honestly don't care about you because I don't.
Speaker 3: Know you, and I will do what you can.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: It is like being That's why I was saying, like it's just funny.
Speaker 1: That's the way I think a lot all of us act in the group, or at least most of us in the group act, especially to strangers, and then when it's done to us, we literally can't believe it. We're like, are you fucking kidding me right now? But then we became very close to just saide I was about to.
Speaker 2: Say, and by the immediately yeah, by the end of the night, it was like one of those like twin flame moments or like whatever you want to fucking call it. Like, do y'all talk about me in the car ride home?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do remember Drew coming up to me at one point at the party and you you got brought up. You were like I thought that kid was an asshole, but he's funny, because then I remember I looped around to go talk to you again. Yeah, because Drew was like, dude, he's actually so funny.
Speaker 2: Like yes. By the end of the night, like it was just like the party was kind of like subsided and we all ended up in the garage and they were like playing instruments he was. It was like really it was really cute and like we just like I still have the videos from the first night we met, which is I feel like, kind of rare and like cool, but like yeah, but literally we wow we uh we just shot the ship for like probably two hours in the garage and I was like, oh, this kid is like and then we played quiplash. Oh yeah, we did.
Speaker 3: Realized no, it was because Drew called me in for Quiplash. She was like that kid's like cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I genuinely think like I made this very clear to like everyone. I was like, Josiah is one of the funniest people I have ever met. And it was like based off of that like first interaction, I was like, Dude, this kid is like on a genuinely different level of like he's on.
Speaker 3: A very dark path and I'm worried for we.
Speaker 2: Need to save him my mother literally no. But I remember after that, I we hung out for the first time like a few days after. Dude. It was it was it was because I, yeah, Christian invited me and was like because he made music and I was like starting career and I was like obviously writing all the time at that point because I was like very like young and like I really want to write and like and you had motivation and lust for life, motivated because but we haven't destroyed your life yet. He was like you should come out and like we should like make like record or something together. And I was like okay, and I came out and then I told you I was coming out, and Christian was like flaking and you were just you were literally like just we're at Melro's trading posts, like just meet us, like meet us at this Oh my god, yeah, we met you at that Melrose Trading and those like literally I went there and I don't even think I saw Christian while I was there. I know you didn't it literally it was just us and you stayed for so long time, for three days for like for a first time hangout. That's insane, Like I didn't get. I was like, kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we really are.
Speaker 1: Like as I meet new people, I learned that, like it is rare you fin like chillers. And that's why, like when I find someone who can just like chill forever, they get along with us so well, because we are like all scared to be alone for the most part and hate being alone. And when we like someone, we're like you should stay here. Like everyone I meet, I'm like you should sleep over me?
Speaker 2: Should? I know, we invite everybody to sleep over. And I kind of get offended when I'm like, oh, you don't want to spend the night on our couch's like year and asshole and our azules like this the black mold couch. I literally, do you agree with me that there's mold in the couch? No? I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh my fucking god, you turned for a minute.
Speaker 2: I was joking, No joking, I was joking, but joke. Basically, Yeah, that's how we met and it's like the album coming. That's why. That's why I said it was like.
Speaker 1: Moonlight, because you know when they're like filming at like at night at the beach and it's just like all blue tones like in the covers, like just like blue and purple.
Speaker 2: Or serving post.
Speaker 3: Probably you you'll fix that, you do that since you.
Speaker 2: Want to, Jos literally, easy, mister wiz. Yeah, I'm going to get into the first time we hung out because there were some things that happened that like, are actually not.
Speaker 1: Shak That wasn't no, because the first time we hung out we did the bright light with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, the first time we hung out we did smoke reefer that we did smoke a little weed and are we allowed to talk about that? Yeah? Why not? Okay you were comfortable with it? No, I mean no, we smoked a little bit of weed and we did a light bright and it was really fun. So that was like one of my favorite life I still have We still have it. We still have the light bright like built and it's a display case. We won't but it's really cute that we still have that. But no, that was like genuinely like I don't smoke very much and I don't have good experiences with weed, but that was one of the only times where I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh yeah, smoke weed.
Speaker 2: And then we filmed a YouTube video for you. Oh yeah, that's on that's on YouTube, and we were matching unintentionally in that video. We were because I had like brought my Idida sweatpants and my turquoise short shirt and like my Gucci side. What was even the premise of that video, Like I have that exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of Josiah's video when y'all like both walked out of the rooms and we're like mirroring each.
Speaker 2: Other my second YouTube video. Let's talk about the fact that I've made five YouTube and you're killing it then and I've racked views on all of you reckviews. Let's talk about how I have one YouTube video where I'm not with Drew like literally that that video. It's just because I'm like comfortable recording with Drew and I'm just like and not me, no, I mean, but you're you're just hard to work with. Literally most of the times I've filmed with Drew is like you're not there, like because also I filmed a lot throughout pandemic too.
Speaker 1: Well, also like literally, when I leave town, y'all like hang out so much like.
Speaker 2: We were chillers, me and Jessiah, like we like explore each other's body.
Speaker 1: Also, can we talk about before Josie had a car, when I would leave or like have my car and y'all would just sit and rot in the house and not do anything for days at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, like we're rodgers were I didn't get a car and a license. Josiah was ubering back and forth like once a week I spent money, you spent money. No, it wasn't it was not us, it was for you. It was an investment for what our relationship.
Speaker 3: Our love.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm not just I don't know if it's worth it, but that is so dark, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Leave it alone like you.
Speaker 2: Josh or something any other never.
Speaker 3: Making it back here. I haven't even seen their like heads.
Speaker 2: Pop, honestly, Josh said. He was like, I'm just gonna check the camera like every ten minutes, and then he left. Maybe how long have we been in back? Yeah, we had nothing, but so it was finn to that hangout session, and then there was more yeah and then no no. Then next time you came was one of the cursed like experiences of my life.
Speaker 3: You know about this guy.
Speaker 2: Legitimately like it was evil. So it was you and Florida. Yeah, it was me, Christian and Josiah and Josiah just swung by. He was there for a few days. It was really cute. I don't know what we said. I just swung by. Yeah, I don't know what you did or what we did together. Like before like this incident that I'm thinking of, we literally like sat around and we were like watching music videos for like a day and like we didn't do anything. We went to Whole Foods. Yeah, that's all we did back then was go to fucking Whole Foods and Target and watch music videos. And now it's just Arewon and Target. There is not that much different.
Speaker 3: It's like a Friday and then we have masks.
Speaker 2: Like that's the whole difference. But basically Josiah came over, we went to Whole Foods, I guess, and watched music videos and then night rolled around and again Josiah's I don't know who insigate. It was probably Christian. I don't know who did, but like someone was like, let's j Yeah, someone.
Speaker 1: Was like, hey, do you keep referring to weed and like the most like odd ways and.
Speaker 2: I know terms, I'm sorry for her. And then basically me and Josiah we went to like this spot behind our apartment complex and like climbed these stairs up to the top of it and we and then we didn't even smoke up there. We ended up smoking on the street. Yeah. We were scared because like people were like filtering in and out and it just felt like kind of sketchy. So we left that location and went to the street and we smoked. In mind you, like, I've had very very few good experiences with weed, and for some reason, this was like you were fabulouting. This was fabin you know what it is. You were You were a vibe terrorist.
Speaker 3: And you soak up everyone's like goodvies.
Speaker 1: Because most of my awful highs that I've had when I'm with you, you were like on cloud night. Yeah, you're like experiencing exactly what you want. And then anytime like I feel like awesome, You're like falling apart.
Speaker 2: I'm like the Ghostbuster sucker machine, and I suck y'alls vibes out.
Speaker 3: You suck more than that.
Speaker 2: I can pick up the story from here if you want, because no, you're gonna try and yet yeah, no, no, no, it's not clean. I literally like I talked to my mom about this, and I was like, you want to hear some crazy shit. So that was such a good moment when I finally like talk to my mom about just like yeah, I've like smoked weed and I fucking drink. She's like, I know, but like, yeah, when you, like when I turned eighteen, like my mom just became like she was always like kind of chill with it. But same with my dad, but like they know, your parents know, they don't give a shit, but like having those conversations with him is like super fucking awesome, and it like it like solidifies like a like an adult relationship beginners. Like she's like are you like you are you high? Like are you high? Right now? I was gonna yeah the Drake song. But basically yeah, we smoked and everything was fine until we got upstairs and then me and Christian started doing math. No, well that's the thing is I I went when we went inside, I was like, oh, this is far too much, like this is not okay. Oh wow, you slad shipped the house down. Guy, But boy, pussy the house boots down. But basically, yeah, from then on, I went inside of Drew's bedroom. They were in the living room and they were like, oh yeah, like let's do math math problems and watch like Crumb music videos because at the time Crumb was like, oh like Crumb the music videos. No, I love Crumb, but at the time it was like very popping. Y'all are like doing that.
Speaker 1: They ate, they left crumbs, keep talking and I could show them.
Speaker 2: Okay. Basically, literally, I fucking went into Drew's bedroom and laid on the bed and I was like, I don't feel well, and it literally I was greening out, like I was not okay, and it felt like there was like circulation like going like there was a metal bar on the like very outer ridges of my body, and it was like, I don't know if I've ever described you've described this, And it felt like it was just like running electricity like through my body. And ya, it's not worth it. It's really pretty okay. But basically, yeah, in the corning out of my bed. Yeah, and they come over and they start showing me this, like this video of this guy named Monte who's like you can look him up and he does like this Michael Jackson. But the TMZ you'll probably you'll probably see the video and like it's literally thing I've ever seen. Why does it not affect me? It's like it's the second most beautiful thing I've seen. That's fine, call me the second most beautiful thing I've seen. The sides like enya, oh my god. While we're here, maybe you should go and check out the Greer the new Greer EP. We just got off tour. We had a great tour. It was great seeing you guys. And there's a new camera. He get up, and you should go and check out the new EP. Okay yeah. Basically, then they were like, we're gonna go downstairs and smoke more. Yeah. No, no, we didn't go smoke more. We went did you go for a walk. We went to the vending machine and we were like, Jo said, do you want any snacks? And you literally like I were like oh no, And they kept showing me that video and I was like, get the fuck away from I could barely send him over the edge I had never ever been and you you fuck yeah, you fucked that frame up? Girl, Like come on, like I know you guys can't hear her right now, but she is. She just said, like, I hate my viewers. If you watch this, I hate you. It was really, yeah, I don't I honestly don't support that behind okay from it, but basically yeah, And then they went downstairs and we got to spee this story up. I ended up throwing up. Drew told me before he left, he was like, if you have to like throw up her ship or anything, don't go in my bathroom because it's broken. Broken. I said, do not go in my bathroom because it wasn't because it was broken. It was because you had already gone in there and I had clogged it. Clog you. I've never seen someone use that much toilet paper in my entire life. And it wasn't because he ship. It was because he vomited, and it was like it was the entire role, which pissed me off. But I was like, okay, he's greening out. I've been there, Like I'm not actually mad at him, like he's not doing this.
Speaker 3: So the story, but Elsie and Josh are literally gone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, they need to come back now. Oh no, they're right over there. Oh no, that's not them that Those are trees. Those are Spirits, the Spirits of Joshua. I'm so cold. Okay, well we got another hour of this girl, so like, yeah, you better buckle up these things.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you see how see how you think our job is so fucking easy.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 2: So fucked now.
Speaker 3: Isn't it. It's pretty I wanted the moon in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's bring it back, let's read it back in Okay. So Josiah. I went up to Josiah and I was like, look like, please do not ship in my toilet, Like I'm begging you, like, because I have to ship. You have to ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, if you need to get somebody getting so high, they have to ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, ma was gonna come out of one end? And I was like, I'm just gonna try. That's what I like, because this has happened to me like two times, three times. And I was like, if I'm gonna have something come out, I'm gonna try to get it out of my stomach and throw my shit. But sometimes that your balls instead of my mouth because I don't want to throw up. So me and Christian we leave. We go to the vending machine. There we get our snacks. And it was maybe I'm not exaggerating, maybe five minutes, like a five minute adventure, and like I was like, okay, Josiah will be fine five minutes, like hours, hours, I'm not kidding hours I was. I wasn't there, like and then it was insane when you came back up, what did you find?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: And Christian walked through the doorway of my house and I could immediately feel an energy shift there. Something was wrong. I knew something was wrong. So I walked back to my bedroom and I'm like Josiah, and Josiah wasn't in my bed, and I was like, oh fuck. I was like, oh my god, he's in the bathroom. I like knock on the door of the bathroom and Josiah doesn't close it was it was closed, and I Josiah did not answering. I was like, oh my God, Like Josiah like fully overdosed and diet, like he's dead like weed on weed, he odd on weed, and like I opened the door and I find Josiah face first, ass out pants at his ankles, face down on the ground of my bathroom. And it's not a big bathroom. His ass is like kind of arched in the air a little bit and like he's face down and I'm like, oh my god. And then I look over to the toilet and the biggest ship I have ever seen in my life is just sitting on top of this like giant pile of toilet paper, pile of toilet paper and vomit underneath. Like it's it's the three layer. Yeah, this is the three lap you got the throw up and then like cheese in the middle with and then the beans. Is my show, And dude, the most fucked up thing in the world three layer dip for me, the most fucked up thing, y'all is I grab my back of chips and I scooped some of that dip out and I ate out and.
Speaker 1: It was gross, you know, it's it's that's why I said, I said, sour cream.
Speaker 3: But you were too busy going off.
Speaker 1: And like ignoring me. But I'm used to that, Like I'm used to that kind of behavior from this.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. But yeah, the toilet, at.
Speaker 3: Least he had the decency to separate the layers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was true. And I was like, God, damn it, Like how am I going to get this down? Like? Am I literally gonna have to pick up his log of ship thinking about me dead on the floor. I was thinking about you dead.
Speaker 1: On the It was like a me moment when you were dead on the floor drunk.
Speaker 2: Can I explain why I did that? Go ahead? Because I remember it because I wasn't. I mean, when you're high like that, you don't forget things, Like it's not like a blackout drunk. I forget some things. But like I went in there and I really I was like, I'm gonna ship, Like this is gonna be the biggest shit in my life. And it was. And I dropped it, which is exciting. And I was sitting there, and the thing is, when you're that high, I was like, if you're in a certain position, you're like I need to move my position right now. So like I was sitting there and I was like started to almost wipe, and I was like I can't. I can't, Like I need a layer, So I laid down on that. But you didn't wipe your ass. Actually I do remember seeing shit all over. I didn't little poop. He had a poopy, But I didn't wipe until after Drew found me, and I was like, now I have to wipe, god like, But no. I literally was like I can't afford to wipe right now or I'm actually going to pass away, So I'm just gonna lay on the floor and I have the door closed. No one would come in here. You did, yeah, and because you were passing the most. It's just why did you not pull up your pants? That's my biggest thing is like why did you have He had squared out his butt. It was gone, like I was not there. That wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Like we'll say when I got really sick and hun duras when I was young, Like I got that sick before, and I know what it's like to be like squirting out of both ends. Like it's like you you can't control it, and you can't take the risk of putting your pants back up because you don't know when it's going to come out and you have an open end.
Speaker 2: That's one of those human things that we talked about last episode is getting completely at not I it's like cute getting completely asked naked to shit and like it's like that's you prepare, you prepare it.
Speaker 1: Had Like I see a lot of people talking about like like shits that like they have to hold on to. I've had that like recently, but that was for so long, the first time in so long that I've had like a poop like that. My poops are just very crazy, going regular.
Speaker 3: Nice and fun, gross and nasty and delicious.
Speaker 2: Look around the room. So basically that was that, and they found me and I was okay the next day, but I could not sleep that night and then I finally fell asleep. Did that kind of change the trajectory of the next few days, Like, were you like you're still friends with me? After that? That was our second time hanging out because I'm a good person.
Speaker 1: I've been through such funny ship with each other, like we I think everyone in the group has scenes wanted to it.
Speaker 2: We just didn't know each other. Well, that's why I'm like, so you'd still you were like, it's a good idea. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Maybe Drew just has a high tolerance for people, because it's not like Drew met me and I was immediately like the fucking shining Angel of the world. I was like violent, angry, crazy and like bitter, and Drew was like, I like this, I'm going to continue of.
Speaker 2: It only like three years to get to the Shining Angel point, you know, So now I'm there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we have known you for so fit.
Speaker 2: Actually we've watched him like grow, yeah, feeling show me. I was seventeen and I'm twenty and I'm gonna turn twenty one and look out where.
Speaker 3: I'm going to explore that body when you're a twenty one baby.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's not even how it work.
Speaker 1: You don't want it to be public, but I'm gonna expose us for having sex explore.
Speaker 2: Oh they're alive.
Speaker 1: I don't come fix the camera please, No, it's dude, it's so dark.
Speaker 3: You can't fix it. I already like.
Speaker 2: Tried, but should we do infrared?
Speaker 3: Oh let's I'm so sorry, but imagine Elsie like he just.
Speaker 2: Doubled down, rolled away.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think, oh, you know what other night I just thought of.
Speaker 1: I feel like speaking about these piece is gonna make it seem like I guess everybody when they're like right before they turn twenty, when they're around twenty one, they go through the phase of like being like, oh.
Speaker 2: Like I'm drinking and smoking.
Speaker 3: This is fun and I live alone and I can do it. But remember that night you and.
Speaker 1: Me got like really high together, or I don't even know if we were high. And we sat at night and we were playing in my room and then Josh came home and we were like snooping on him.
Speaker 2: Dear, Yeah, Drew wasn't there. Drew was out of town. Yeah, and we were like, oh, I'm thinking a different time we got really had and we watched all of All Stars two in one day. No, I was there.
Speaker 3: Was also the time where I was there though right I was there.
Speaker 1: There was a time where we came home from a party really drunk and Needy had just come out. Needy and me and Josie went live and we just lip saying Needy on.
Speaker 2: And like didn't really know the words yet, and then ended the live and then went live again and like two much times, and mind you was like three am and like all these motherfuckers from like East Coast are like I was about to wake up for school, but I guess it's good. I'm waking up now like in the commons, and I like I that was a crazy night too, but it was beautiful. Do you remember that videing about substances the whole time? People are gonna think we're.
Speaker 1: We're no because we are potheads and we do like a little fun drup.
Speaker 2: No. Literally, I have not smoked. I'm not kidding since before the pandemic. I can't. It's been too long at this point, to the point where I'm like scared if I hear it. It's just like I'm good without it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 1: The last time I got high, it was like we like, I think a month or something ago, and that was the first time I had.
Speaker 3: Gotten high and so long, and I got way too high.
Speaker 1: And we watched me O'Ryan and Alisa watched Sex and the City too, and it was freaking me out.
Speaker 3: Performed the whole song of single ladies.
Speaker 2: Like Liza Mail. Was she actually in that movie? I've never seen it any but it seems like I thought it was a TV show. No sex and it is the movie they're making any movie?
Speaker 3: Second movie? We have to watch that tonight. I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't even have a TV watching What we're gonna watch when we get home unless you have to go home?
Speaker 3: Are you really gonna go home?
Speaker 2: Shrek? Are you gonna? I want to watch Shrek two?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Did you know? Shrek two made it nine hundred million dollars? It's probably at this point may the billion dollars it was. It's one of the biggest movie. It was the biggest movie of its year, and like the last twenty years, it's like one of the biggest movies of all time. Trick two.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's insane.
Speaker 2: It's such insane.
Speaker 3: I know, the whole opening scene so well with the like with the Mermaid.
Speaker 2: Is that the one with Simon Cowell? Yeah, that is the weirdest fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Fairy Godmother. Okay, it serves that movie is a musy cat.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's great, but it's like, also, Josh, how's that video coming? Or now? Is it bad? Still? Oh? So that's bad. What do you guys want to talk about? You want to talk about Field Trip?
Speaker 1: I was trying to talk about Sex and the City too, and how it freaked me out because no one seems to care.
Speaker 3: Oh, we should talk about that. Actually, it's never gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 2: No, what was it though? I don't remember field Trip? Yeah, actually I don't remember what that was either. Field Trip was in the works for so long, which made it so.
Speaker 3: Like anti climate, which made it.
Speaker 2: So shitty like that when it ended, you know, like because the whole fucking pandemic happened, Like it was why couldn't people just wait to fucking die? Like it was finally catching traction, It was finally becoming a thing like why do you have to die from a fucking virus? Like what are you like a fucking pussy or something? I don't know. Oh my god, wow, they took my money from me like that just where I draw the line your grandpa just like, yeah, your grandpa literally just passed from COVID. Like I said, pussy. Oh true, He's actually gonna haunt you. He's gonna come back to laughing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He gets the jokes, he gets the gags like he's he's about it. No, he's literally playing squid game. Yeah, he's playing squirt game with any's that's what say with my mom.
Speaker 3: A friend of ours just texted me today.
Speaker 1: It was like I finally sat down to listen to the podcast because I just haven't, and I'm like crying and throwing up at like you and Drew saying that your mom and his grandpa are playing squid game in heaven.
Speaker 2: Crying and trowing up. What is that?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you later.
Speaker 2: Damn it's someone important. I don't even want to know someone like really important and sick.
Speaker 3: No, I just I just don't need the public to know all of my business.
Speaker 2: Field trip was awesome. Yeah, okay, I'll like, I'll start it and then y'all like, fill in, girl, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm going to turn on where this is a fucking Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this is a fucking shit show. I'm so sorry. No it actually it looks oh my fucking god, like okay, I'm like over then oh really, I'm like, gonad oh did the did it stop? I was like, oh way, come on, I am.
Speaker 3: A fucking producer, give me this fucking mic.
Speaker 1: Why you just imagine We fought over the mic and started pulling it back and forth and I like launched.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Drew, you want to start the whole thing. Yeah, I'll start it off. So how like, what was it twenty nineteen? It was twenty nineteen, and it had started like in twenty eighteen at the end of twenty No, it started in twenty okay, whatever, it doesn't care. Like the mid twenty nineteen is when we started like working. Yeah. So I was approached by this company and they were like, let's because I make a show. Yeah. And the thing is is, I saw the email.
Speaker 3: It's actually sexist that they reached out to both of you and not me.
Speaker 2: It was to talk about it. Definitely was a little weird that they reached out to me and Josiah, but I guess they had seen like our rapport. I don't know, because like there's a shit in a video of videos of me on us on my channel, but I don't know. Like, but the thing is, yeah, I saw the email and I like looked at their reel and everything, and I was like, I don't fucking know, So I just like shut it aside. And then you brought it up to me and you were like I was like, because I had heard of Ira, Yeah, i'd heard of him before, and I was and I knew they made shows, and I was like, oh, this is like a serious opportunity, like let's pursue this. And it wasn't interesting because like I don't really give a shit about like fashion. Those those shows they did were cool, but like I was like, why would I do this, Like this is.
Speaker 3: Like you're not a fashion girl like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they reached out and they were like, we want to make a show with you. Guys, we don't know what, but we love you, like, let's like figure something out. And so me and Josiah like took a meeting with him or something. I don't know how it happened, but basically we took a couple of meetings with him, and like, I don't know in what world they thought, like Enya would not be involved in this project. I honestly don't know why they didn't you up. But I mean after that we got after that, we got a really tiny budget from them. Yeah, me and for me and Drew to filmer own pilot and Josh like coincidentally had two cameras that we could like shoot it on, and we like went and rented lab mics from from Sammy's and Nya and Josh shot it. Actually, Oh my god, I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: And I was so excited at the idea of being just like a camera.
Speaker 2: Woman, and I forgot about that one.
Speaker 3: That's that's where the that's where Ernie came from.
Speaker 1: Is when I like had my little album, yeah, and I was like walking around filming y'all in like the dirt, and I that's where I got I'm sure Josh called me Ernie for the first time.
Speaker 2: And like we shot that and dude, dude, the editing was like we edited it, are we edit full like twenty minute episode of basically like a fucking show.
Speaker 3: I love that episode.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's sick. Yeah, maybe we'll release it on page. We literally can, yeah, because we have ownership over it. Yeah, and we like shot it and it was basically the bats are I just saw two bats, I swear to god. The Farm episode we basically did that but with me and Drew and like in a lot shittier, low budget like way. Yeah, and it was just me and Drew, so like it just it was like it was strange and we edited it and it took us like three or four days to edit it, and like we were just bouncing on off. But the thing is is like I edit completely different than Drew, Like I edit in like towers and like I edit fucked up, Like I don't edit right, dude, No, I edit fucked up too. We both just have a ver editing. So like I did, I started it and then Drew was like, uh, like I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 3: To do, and like I edit the right way best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we like we came up with a product that was like it was okay, it wasn't the best thing we've ever created. It was definitely not the worst thing we've ever created. It was awesome to have a budget, but we were like, it's missing something. So we submitted it and we were really excited about it. We were like, oh, this is like really sick like whatever. They came back and they were like, yeah, that is that was kind of shitty. I think y'all need a third party. Here's more money to shoot another pilot. Bring on someone who has like and a producer. Yeah, and then we oh, yeah, we also got it because that's what their producer paused. Yeah, we told him. We were like it was hard, like setting all this shit up, like we just needed someone to help us out, like blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, but they saw something in it and then they gave us. Booked everything for that too. We booked the horse shit. Like we found a farm, yeah, it was it was. It was the night before shooting. We were like, where are we going to find a farm and like.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah, y'all found someone on ig and like we looked up the location and it was like the middle of nothing, and y'all were so stuck ongoing and like I was like, I was like, we are not going and we ended up actually.
Speaker 2: Reaching out to them for help and they gave us that location. Oh yeah, yeah yeah, but basically yeah, after that, they were like, y'all need a third person and we like came to and and we were like, uh so, like do you want to want to you this opportunity join us or what? And and he was down and then we got with our like we had meeting with the producer and we literally like it was like a three or four day process where we literally like met with the producer one day and pause, and then we had like three days or something to like shoot two pilots of like different versions of what Field Trip would be, yeah, and then do there. We shot both of them in like a span of three days.
Speaker 1: It was in the shooting The shooting schedule for Field Trip was literally like the most curse shit ever it ever happened, and like that, it was an awesome experience. I'm so glad we got have it. It taught me a lot. It taught me one I am a fucking freak and it's gonna be very hard for me to work under someone under someone and because I like to have this like relentless need to like take brains and be like this is like how I like want this, and like I'm such a fucking cunt. I would be so mean in those meetings and be like, well, no, I want this.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, yeah, like your strong suit is not working a high yeah, And I'd always be like, well.
Speaker 1: I mean, like for the for the like better part, because I think like a lot of the things that I like fought for were important and did like work for us in the end, but like they would like it would It's.
Speaker 3: Just like contingents when you work with any company.
Speaker 1: Of course, they're looking out for themselves and they want to like make sure they protect themselves. And I'm just like, okay, you want to protect yourself, but I want to protect what we've done here and what we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I would just always like fight for things and just like really and I got my way, bitch.
Speaker 2: The working yeah, the working schedule is tough, but dude, I was I was really stoked on the art episode that we made and I knew that made it. Neither did the ghost hunting episode. Because we had two ideas. We don't talk about that. We don't talk about that. It was like the version of the show that we the dream version, was like a very heightened like it was scripted. It was a scripted more scripted like sketch kind of thing. Yeah, we would we we had two opportunities. It was like we either do like this like hyperreality like where we like bring these people on that kind of aren't in on the joke kind of our and yeah, we like play characters of ourselves and like BuzzFeed meets Nathan for you, yeah, or we do a scripted bass. And the scripted bass was like like it wasn't a flop. We watched it recently and it was it was pretty fun, but it just like wasn't that good? Yeah, it was just like it was to budget. Yeah, it was too low a budget to like do the ideas that we had and it just didn't work out. But yeah, the shooting schedule for those days was fucking terrible. In the shooting schedule in general in general was absurd. Like we we were kind of like, let's like try to do this like as a season based thing, like like that was something and you wanted to do that, like was to do like twelve episodes and then take a bit of a break, yeah, like a month break or something. Planet That was.
Speaker 1: Something that I was begging for because I was like, we are not like we are. I think we made like really good things and I look back at them and I love them, but like I think it was like really hard to let go of the fact that with the production budget we did have that we weren't going to.
Speaker 2: Be able to do like Girl, the Aliens are coming.
Speaker 3: No, Girl, that's an earthquake.
Speaker 2: No, it's a fucking plane or something.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Hell, nobody's talking about how Granny slams from the second episode, I fucking hates me, she hates you, shoves me, Drew, and she always responds to me and and your ship like stories all the time.
Speaker 3: I saw a mutal with her and we.
Speaker 2: I think it's number, like give me her number. I think it's because like what happened was like I think she thought the characters we were playing in the show was us in real life, and she saw Enya and Josia who were sweet to her, and then me the grandson that fucking lost her and was like kind of just like blew her off like whatever you feel like y'all like connected or no, no, absolutely not. We had no we had zero connection, but I wanted to really connect it. I she caun't understand what I was saying very much, and I can understand what she was saying very much, but like somehow we just like got each other. Yeah, but the shooting. The shooting schedule was insane. So we would like Monday, Tuesday, plan the episode, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, sometimes Saturday shoot the episode. Ye, and like then we would do it all over again, which like is like literally more than a full time job. It's like because then we would be working on like the weekends, and like, yeah, it was like insane, and especially with like our our jobs already on the internet, having like.
Speaker 1: Me doing actual lives, it was just like insane. And the schedule they had a song was so like ridiculous and.
Speaker 2: D and then like even when like shit was coming out, I was literally recording any that was not their fault though they weren't like y'all have to do this schedule. I think like we all came to a mutual agreement and we were like, yeah, we can do this, and then we got into it and we were like, what the fuck this is like not it And then we were gonna approach them and be like, look, we can't keep this schedule up. And because they were very like lenient like with us, like I will say like they yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why I started off with saying like our relationship with them was good and for the most part it was like a really not even for the most part it was an awesome opportunity. And I'm not like ungrateful to any respect, but there is something to be said about like these companies who, especially when doing YouTube, I understand because it's like to make YouTube win on your side, you have to be consistent like that, you have to be posting weekly. And they had a show that they were they had shows they were working on that they were already on that schedule. But I think the difference was our show took a lot more like production time and like time to sit down and think of ideas of how to make it work.
Speaker 2: I remember though, the guy, one of the guys we were working with, was like, we are would y'all want to like maybe try doing it by monthly because like part of it his reasoning was because it was expensive to make it was Yeah, it was saw the budget for the farm episode, I was like, WHOA, I did not know. I don't go to a farm. Damn. Like spending that much money on like the farm and the location, like it really opened my eyes and I was like, Damn, this is like a crazy opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 2: But I'm not saying you're not. I'm just saying that it was like a really amazing, like opportunity. Pretty crazy. They like they literally were like they I mean because we had like creative freedom, Like they were just like they are produced. They were just like producers love as if you're watching this, we love.
Speaker 1: It literally changed our life. She was like so crucial to that. If we didn't have someone who understood us so well, that shit would have been a nightmare because like she was also, yeah, the whole team who worked with us, like they really fucked with us and wanted us to make something really good.
Speaker 2: I did be successful because they put a lot.
Speaker 1: Of money into Yeah, and like but I think I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like I'm I do serve cunty, but it worked.
Speaker 1: Someone needs to be the cut of the group. It's like when they Ki Minaj was like when I say that I want to get things.
Speaker 3: Done my way.
Speaker 1: I'm the bitch because I'm being like a bitch about it to like the eyes of other people. So I think a lot of time I felt like I was being a bitch, but I don't the guy like in retrospect, I was not.
Speaker 3: I was just like, really, really.
Speaker 2: I never thought you were being a bitch.
Speaker 3: I was really.
Speaker 1: Specific about what I wanted, and I was like, and I will fight. I'll fight you bitches tooth and nail. Not y'all, but like anybody who like told me that we had to do something a certain way, this is how we do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Field trip was a fucking nightmare. It was the worst thing we've ever done.
Speaker 1: No ending, I will say, like there is something sweet about it ending, Like no loved it ended schedule.
Speaker 2: It was in the fashion of like us, Like I remember thinking. I was like, of course, like the like I'm now getting paid and like this whole thing and like them giving us money to like do whatever the fuck we want, and like this working out is not too feeling right. Yes, it's not gonna I remember I said to one of y'all, I was like, let's see how long this lasts given maybe the pandemic was our fault. We caused the pandemic. That that's no one to talk about.
Speaker 1: I am glad, like not glad it ended, but like it I think it ended.
Speaker 3: It sucked.
Speaker 1: It ended because we were finally actually getting into a stride of being like, Okay, here's the way we can like simplify these things and like make it work in.
Speaker 2: Our favorite views were going, Yeah, we were.
Speaker 3: Finally like garnering an audience for us.
Speaker 1: So it did suck, But I do think like it was like on a personal level, like kind of destroying us because we were so tired all the time.
Speaker 2: Like we like it was time for ourselves either. Yeah, it wasn't even like own careers.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm working out of line.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm speaking out of line, but like I feel like it even started to become like hard for us to hang out because like if you were working.
Speaker 2: Together all the time, yeah and watch sometimes and you're like when you're working and like basically living together, because like even I was like basically living with y'all.
Speaker 3: When we were don't.
Speaker 2: Have a place in La Like, so like when you're working together all day, every day of the week, and then you're like living together, it's like pretty hellish and there's balance to just be like tension. Yeah, and I've said this like a hundred times, just people around us to ask us, like what happened? Like it truly was like a blessing in disguise that it ended, because like it was destroyed, like not only destroying our relationships, but like physically, like I felt like shit and like and to think like that that was gonna go on for like so long for the foreseeable future was like low key like a nightmare for a reason. But what was Yall's favorite episode to film? The pop Star one the most, The most fun I had filming was the Farm one. But my favorite episode is the pop Star episode. I think mine was mine was locked in a room, and that's my favorite episode. We predicted the pandemic with that episode.
Speaker 1: I know that episode. I don't know remember how mad I was filming that episode.
Speaker 2: I was so I remember you were. I was both were like.
Speaker 1: I was not even a diva like dude, that that that was the messiest episode. I felt like nothing was going according to plan, like and I remember given like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no I was the diva. I stormed out. I stormed the funk out. Y'all were both like on some ship and I was just like I was just like sitting there like with positive and she was like.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't yeah, but it was like I would be like no, okay, like no, for real, we just need to do this, and I was like I felt like I had to like kind of step in the front because it was all getting so messy.
Speaker 2: Because we also didn't plan that episode that much. One like another producer planned a lot of like the skits and ship that were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like for some reason, it was going out of our hands and like things wanted to be a surprise and I was like, this is not fucking and I want it like this.
Speaker 2: And I think it's the editing, like the editor who I can't remember his name, but he was killed. He ended up having to leave because he got a really good offer from somewhere, but we like loved him and like he just got it.
Speaker 3: And I remember, you're fucking storming out.
Speaker 2: I I literally stormed out. I forgot I did that. I like trauma blocked that. I don't even remember, like what the.
Speaker 3: Reason, Yeah, I don't remember why, but I think it was like it was just like.
Speaker 2: There was high it was there was a lot of tension, like we were kind of all bickering with each other. Like it was literally like being trapped in that room all day because we literally were because.
Speaker 1: We had to film that whole episode in that day and like a span of like not too many hours.
Speaker 3: It was just a mess.
Speaker 2: I think also like.
Speaker 3: One of the things that like again, it was just like one of.
Speaker 1: Us had to like be the forefront and like the boss in a way, and I think I took that position, which started to cause like resentment between all of us because like I don't think any if you're working with friends, it's like hard to then have a dynamic switch up where one person has to be the like yeah, like when.
Speaker 2: They're like all working together like in making this thing together, and then like someone takes control. Yeah, someone has to take control. It gets it. And that's why like even with like bands and ship too, Like I'm so glad that Greer got a manager like so early on because we didn't like.
Speaker 1: A fucking director while also doing it, which was not good because it was not good for me to have to like get up behind camera and be like do this, this, that.
Speaker 2: And like, yeah, because the ass is Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved being the boss and telling y'all what to do, and like, you had no choice but to fucking les because I'm gonna beat the ship out of you.
Speaker 2: When we got the episode back, I remember we watched it and you were like so bummed on it. You were like, I don't want to release this.
Speaker 3: I'm just such a pessimistic I'm very hard.
Speaker 2: And you're convinced you and we're just like, well, we really want to and it ended up working out good and we all like it now. Yeah, I think people I love that episode because that's a that damn mess. That's what I think. A lot of people literally like consider that their favorite episode from this film. It's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was what can I say, I'm hard to please, I'm a fucking bitch, and I slay and I serve, I serve it came.
Speaker 2: Together and edity, you didn't do that, dude, the editor is saved. I'm just kidding. By the way.
Speaker 3: God, I was like, I think I did a good job mending the ship. I remember what you walked out. I was cracking up like that.
Speaker 2: Also, you that's the other thing is like my anger in it was like valid, but I was getting laughed at from Enya, like and then I walk why you were angry. I don't either, but I remember like being I think it was just I was angry because it was like not going to plan.
Speaker 3: It was a I think I told you to do something, and then like I don't think.
Speaker 2: That was the case. I think that was just the straw that broke the camel's back, because you remember irustrated all day and then Enya was like, dude, like she had she had given you like some sort of direction and you were just like like and it wasn't going it was everything was like kind of going to ship that day, and Nya like saying that was just like the straw that broke the camera back and camel's back, and you like walked out and I was just like yeah, and then what does she say? It was something simple? It was? Is that really what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it was just like after a long, hard day of filming, like obviously, like.
Speaker 2: The last thing you want to do is get by stand by your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's it, and like I think I told you to do something, oh, because we had to keep doing this one thing over and over again, I think. And then it didn't help that in that episode we all had to take on the role of like fighting each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, because then it felt shooting.
Speaker 1: And like while we were shooting, it just started to get too real and I think I took something from your spot.
Speaker 2: And that's really mad because I was.
Speaker 3: Like I was a part of the thing we're doing.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, like this is perfect for my character, Like I can like really like I think I bring it. Yeah, I was like, oh I can, Like I can. I was like it was this it was a scepter that broke the camel's back. I was like, oh, I can like really use this ending of the day because also the other thing was like that was like kind of my grounding point in like the character that I was playing in the episode. So like having that broken that early on, I was just like, dude, like what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
Speaker 1: And then you know, I think I was just doing it as like a form of like we were just like improving and going.
Speaker 2: It got real between us because I were actually fighting. I did.
Speaker 1: That was just you got mad at me, and I was like, are you kidding, Like I'm literally like we're just filming it, like we have to keep going, Like I just did that, like because we're filming this stupid thing, like let's just keep moving. And I think you got mad, and I was like it's literally I think I like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It felt real for me for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it felt like really real for you, and like you were like I think you got like I don't remember exactly what it was. I said we had to redo something, and you got mad, and then I just started cracking out because I was like I can't believe, like how annoying this episode is to film.
Speaker 2: And then I was just like the like their child who was in the middle of it and being like, y'all, shit, stop fighting. That's literally how I felt that. I was like, I am not like. Then we took our wedding ring. I remember Paus was like, is he gonna come back sooner?
Speaker 3: I was like I don't know, yeah, And then everyone started asking no.
Speaker 1: The thing was because I was like missus, like I'm the captain of the ship.
Speaker 3: Everyone kept asking me if Drew was coming back, and I was like, are you did you.
Speaker 2: Don't see you? What just happened? Mad about it too, and you were like, I don't fucking no.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't fucking know, that's not my problem, Like I like, I was so mad, but now it's okay.
Speaker 3: And that's that's why. That's the only reason I'm glad that it like ended, is because I was like, this.
Speaker 2: Is that ship to continue? We need a director, and we couldn't find a director who would make sense for that.
Speaker 1: It is crazy how it is basically fully nice, but the moment is so bright that we I can see everything out here.
Speaker 2: You guys, we should do Patreon questions.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've got any and there's no service in this park.
Speaker 1: Ah fuck, no Patreon up questions this week, but maybe next week. And if you sign up and leave a question, maybe we will answer yours. Or maybe we'll be gone again and we'll never come back.
Speaker 2: This well, yeah, field trip ended. It wasn't the end of the world for us. We were kind of like relieved it was ending. I was sad that, like, like the consistent income was gone, even though like the amount of work we were doing, the pay was not justified. And if you heard the amount, you'd be like, oh, yeah, fucking right, Like but we literally had like a day off every week we were writing a show and directing a show, sorry, helping co produce a show every day to.
Speaker 1: Help edit because after especially after we lost that editor, which we lost very quickly on we only had him to edit like two of the episodes. So then for and even when he was editing, we would go in every single day and stand behind him and look through the edit to make sure it was like.
Speaker 2: You have to go. I didn't go to the editing sessions a lot because those days I'd have like grey rehearsal or literally during those times, I was dud. I was like recording an EP.
Speaker 3: It was also becoming like a content because we were like.
Speaker 2: Do this and I could feel it, and I was like, they're gonna be mad at me, but like I don't know what to do, Like I'm recording an EP right now, and like we already had like the time booked. You know, it's Shoesn't kill Us makes us strong? Look at it now, Look at us. We're sitting lost in the woods.
Speaker 3: And Josiah is for reezing and he's shut it up.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do media of the we Josiah, what is your media of the week.
Speaker 3: You have to pull it off.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of it. My my My media of the week for a video is the New Being the Ricardo's trailer. I'm really excited because I love Lucy, I love I love Lucy and Natalie Partman looks like she's doing a pretty good job. And should I expose this or no.
Speaker 3: Do not do that?
Speaker 2: Okay, I will end. Okay, here we go. My me just like hell Baykeeping for me. My media is Different by James T. W. This is a song that I heard in Joe Anne's and it was like, I like that, You're differently. No, give real media. People actually like this music page.
Speaker 3: Just go for it. Also the Greer ep well I already talked about that I know, but again, go fucking stream it, bitch.
Speaker 2: Okay, just the whole album The Software Slump by Granddaddy and especially Hewlett's Daughter is the best song off of it and my favorite song off of it. And for video I gave mine go do be Okay. So my media of the Week is Sweet Lullaby by Deep Forest lsd by Asap Rocky and X with the boot up by Moo movie po.
Speaker 3: This is the most.
Speaker 1: Beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Also like us all hanging out here and like being lit by the moon.
Speaker 2: It's really pretty. And then I don't know. I I started reading what is it? Great? The Great Something? Josh? What am I reading right now? It's The Great Something? The other one Brave New World. I haven't started it yet, but I'm planning on. I started What am I reading right now? I haven't started yet, but I'm planning on it. So read that with me. We'll do book club. Also a series of an Unfortunate Events. Oh no, it's been reading it for a few weeks. Good one. It's taking me a while to finish one of them. But it's reptile room specific. Okay, do you my media is?
Speaker 1: Do you know where you're coming from? Jamiroqua and M Beat Jami Qui, Okay.
Speaker 3: I can't read or pronounce anything. Sweet Love by M Beat. That's what I'm here for. S w VB Okay.
Speaker 1: Huh, I like yeah, And Beat's really good and I get high by Freda Payne Okay.
Speaker 2: Hi, okay, Hey Hi you Ma'm Maria. Okay, Hi, Okay, we love you guys. Okay. And it's not cold and you can definitely see us. Yes, thank you guys for tuning in on the pod. Guys, It's meant a lot. And I'll give your shout out. What do you want to shout out? Right now? Literally, everyone who is watching this already knows who I am. Oh no, you may be shocked.
Speaker 3: We have a very big audience.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well then you know my name? What's your name? And you know you don't know my story. I'm in the band. I'm in the band, and we just put out a new EP. What band the band? Greer?
Speaker 3: Everyone go listen to Greer. Go follow Josiah is real? Is that your idea? You gotta change?
Speaker 2: No, that's my Instagram, that's my TikTok my My instagrament is Josiah dot official.
Speaker 3: Josiah dot Official.
Speaker 2: Go follow it.
Speaker 3: Love yourself.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in to Emergency Intercom. Love you, love you, love you.
Speaker 1: I need Okay, I have to pee too, I'm gonna I can't wait to Papa squad here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, love you be safe.
Speaker 2: Three