Speaker 1: The volume. The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 2: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and Responsible Gaming Resources.
Speaker 4: But hey, but we're not done. Yeah, oh Joe, who we got?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh oh we have some holy yeah that what's up? Oh? Look at all? Look at the beautiful people we got.
Speaker 1: We got the world record silver Melowitny four by four mix Relay Vernon Norwood, Bryce Deadman, Kaylen Brown, and Samir Little.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: We're doing amazing? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, Vernon, I'm gonna start with you as the elder station going qualifying.
Speaker 4: I mean, you run that blistering time. I mean there's only so tell me what y'all? Yeah, to hear you broke, you got.
Speaker 3: Up, I got you show. I'm a little new to this.
Speaker 4: We got you Burn.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start with you, you the elder statesman here going into that. Did you, guys think you could set the world record in qualifying or what was your strategy going in? Obviously you want to qualify, but did you think world record was a possibility.
Speaker 3: Of the sin We already talked about it like before.
Speaker 5: Once we saw the lineup and the talent that we had, we was like, oh yeah, we world record gone, because we knew world record was going to win the race anyway, so we like we just go go out there and do our thing. I mean, from me starting all getting into Shamir to Bryce KK, I mean, I already knew wor a record was gone. So and then we heard y'all comment about, you know, y'all coming out with this cave there they're trying out that easy look look still cross the line.
Speaker 3: I say, oh yeah, I'm I'm gonna hear him out right now.
Speaker 4: Tell the U Shamir, you had one of the outstands in games.
Speaker 1: You run mid you run forty forty nine throughout and both of the mixed relays, and then you come back and you qualify.
Speaker 4: You run forty nine, and they thought so.
Speaker 1: Much of you they put you on the team that actually has the American record. It was just a couple of tenths off the world record. What did that mean to you? I know you were disappointed that you didn't make it into four hundred hurdles, but you still got an opportunity. You want a silver medal and a gold medal. What was your thought process going to Paris.
Speaker 6: My thought process was kind of just like, I don't want to give nobody any reason to feel like or say that I didn't deserve to be there, Like I didn't have the race or the meat that I wanted, like from the outside looking in, but to me, like I put on a good meat. It's just the numbers that I put up was really good. It's just some people had a better day than me. So I just kind of, you know, shook that off and moved forward, and I felt like going into so it's just like, oh, you know, we gotta advance the team, and I'm just thinking of back of my handle. No, I'm advancing myself, like I need to make it every single round and I'm gonna run my butt off. So it was just like every round I was going into it, I was just like, ain't no, ain't no such thing, ain't no holding back, Like I have to qualify and I have to make it as far as I can.
Speaker 1: Wash it a situation you were thinking that I don't want to give them any reason to put someone else on this relay team and miss this opportunity because I think at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to run the final.
Speaker 1: We know that we have a couple of times sometimes we have a couple of people that run qualifying rounds and they're gonna get gold medals. But when that American record, when they look at that, that's gonna say Sidney McLaughlin, that's gonna say she Mary Little, that's gonna say x y and you know, homes That's what it's gonna say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dang. I'm just like, it's so much depth in the four hundred hurdles. I mean, it's so much depth four hundred. So you tell, you know, anything is liable to happen. And I felt like, you know, even if I did run forty forty nine low, just how it was gonna play out.
Speaker 3: I may or may not be on the relay.
Speaker 6: So I kind of was just like, of course, it was like that thought process of thinking like what if they put somebody else? And then it was shoot, like what if they don't, like, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was right.
Speaker 1: Bright Shremier hands the baton to you and you take off. You're like, man, we got this in the I mean, we got this in the bag, or you like, hell, no, we going for this.
Speaker 7: I mean shoot, whenever I get the time, I'm just all gash.
Speaker 3: I mean they took down.
Speaker 7: I mean they told it before we went into the race it was gonna take a world record to win it.
Speaker 1: I mean shooting.
Speaker 7: I just took off and did what I needed to do, or do what I had to do. Once I get to think of my hand, I don't be thinking world record, I have to ask.
Speaker 1: I'm running.
Speaker 4: I'm just going.
Speaker 7: I kind of just like late, let my instincts take over and get the the next person which was Kaitlin, and she did her thing too, Ojoe.
Speaker 8: Listen, not only do we get the world record?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: So I just have a question.
Speaker 9: I mean, when it comes to the four by four, we often see fierce competition in any sport there that there is. I mean, are there any team that you guys are rivals with? And was there any any banter or trash talk before the race that actually prepare you guys to actually go and get this world record? Or was it just is it always quiet on your end when it comes to the four by four?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 9: No, but I don't kind of kind of kind of kind of for everybody. I'm not sure if if you guys had that kind of banter with other teams and if you if there is a rival at.
Speaker 6: All, Right, okay, the world record, but it was going into the prelams.
Speaker 8: It wasn't something that we was thinking about.
Speaker 6: It's just our chemistry was good and we were just focused on just executing so that the baton never slowed down. And so when KK came through and I'm looking at the time, last fifteen meters of burning light, that's a world record, and I'm looking, I'm like, oh goodness, And then she crossed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now Bernie was thinking about, oh man, he got that record.
Speaker 9: As matter of fact, you know what I'm curious is trash talk and track is that frowned upon?
Speaker 3: I mean, how to save your energy?
Speaker 8: I feel like it used to be a thing.
Speaker 6: I hear stories like back in the day, like people used to talk like the jumpers or whatever. I think now it's just more kind of like let the uh. Let let what you're doing on the track speak for itself, Like I don't have to be going back and forth with somebody like.
Speaker 4: In high school. Y'all know y'all talk, I know, we oh, y'all hapen to win this one?
Speaker 3: Who can.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody winning this, not not with not with shopping here, y'all may win it.
Speaker 9: Some people definitely be talking, for sure.
Speaker 3: Some people, if show, be talking, especially.
Speaker 7: Before the races or leading up to the races. I mean, but everyone is different. Some people talk, some people don't. Some people be in their own zone. Some people love talking going into a race in the little heat up area.
Speaker 3: It really just all depends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Caate, let me ask your question.
Speaker 1: And the last you didn't obviously you won, you got the world record, you didn't win, you didn't win the gold medal. Is there anything you could have done differently to this outcome not be what it was?
Speaker 4: What? What do you wish you could have done this?
Speaker 10: I went out there and I ran my best, and even in the finals, I ran faster than the prelims. So I feel like, are you telling I step out on the track, I just give it my all, and I feel like it played out perfectly.
Speaker 8: Whether we want silver or silver or gold, we just we need it. We need today.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of times, a lot of time guys we see like Shamir, like, let's just say you run against obviously you're not in a fast heat in the hurdles, you're gonna run just fast enough to quality, you know, to win the race and save some of that energy. I know Vernon, you and Bryce y'all do that a lot.
Speaker 4: In the four hundred meters.
Speaker 1: You're trying, You're not trying to go out there and run forty three every race, you know, qualifying semifinals, and then drop another forty three at the in the finals. So you're trying to conserve some of the energy. Was that ever thought process, like, man, we got a thirty minute lead, let's back this down some and save but tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Oh, honestly, I think I think it just we just went off the vibe, Like the energy in that stadium was like electrifying. So we were just like we were just running at that point, like we were honestly, we weren't really thinking about the war record in that moment. We do, eventually it's gonna happen, because that's what it's gonna take the win. But throughout the race, we were just running, and I'm looking at KK running, I'm like, oh man, we might break the world record right now, because I got to stick.
Speaker 3: I'm watching the whole race.
Speaker 5: I'm like damn, we're actually sliding right now, and I'm looking at the clock. I'm looking at the time like, damn, we might get a world record.
Speaker 3: Then I gone.
Speaker 5: So he like in the process, he's like, you just running and you don't really feel like you're gassing at that much.
Speaker 3: And then afterwards you know you gotta do it again the next day.
Speaker 1: But that's what we trained for though. So guys, did y'all know Bryce that when he got back to his room, he d M me about running my mother. Yes, that man, that man DM me right right.
Speaker 11: I don't know what I'm.
Speaker 5: No you do, I said down. I heard y'all was talking about on the show. I was like, man, hold up, man, let me see them boys come to the world. I'm like them boss from around the waist, so I nothing gonna come through. And then you came down like damn, y'all some real ones man.
Speaker 1: And then there's a mutual friend he hit up a mutual friends say, man, I'm trying to get it unk.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you go see my DM at a job.
Speaker 3: Ya.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's all love, Hey, y'all, good, y'all come down, Dan rude, I got y'all nod you got some love. The crew at Nightcap here and myself and O Show and all of our subscribers and listeners and followers.
Speaker 1: Man, we wanted to show you guys that we really appreciate what you do. The hard work, the sacrifices, the time away from your family, the times that you don't feel like training, that you go out there and you push yourself other than you ever thought you could. And so for us at Nightcap, it was it was easy because to run a world record, that means everybody contributed. Everybody did their part, and we want to hear at Nightcap wanted to say thank you, not only not only for your effort, but for what you've given before that race, because the race is the easy part.
Speaker 4: The hard part is the training up to the race.
Speaker 1: And so from us, from the bottom of our heart here at Nightcamp, thank each and every one of you.
Speaker 9: Every last one makes makes sure y'all get some McDonald's with that money.
Speaker 12: Now, Bernie hit me up burning money.
Speaker 3: I ain't rocking like that, man, I'm chilling. I'm chilling, chilling, I'm chilling, man.
Speaker 1: So if anybody season continue, smir Bran Caitlin Burn, is anybody going to the I think there a couple of Diamond League meets left. Is anybody's season going to continue or are you gonna shut it down and start gearing up for Is anybody gonna do indoor or everybody just waiting to do the world next year?
Speaker 4: In September, I actually.
Speaker 6: Leave tomorrow, so I'm like clean, packing and getting ready and I'm gonna be over there for like a month. I gotta I'm finishing off, so I'm going back to the four hunder hurdles and I'm gonna do a couple of Dominate League meets, lean up and do final. So we're almost start the the third half of the season the street.
Speaker 3: I'm here in the road. Monday, we going the Lazaar.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna finish out the season with the domin League meets because I just like competing and I'm a little bit behind on my racing, so I'm still trying to chase some things i need to accomplish for this year.
Speaker 3: So you definitely go see me on the road.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to go to come on, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not in no Diamond League right now.
Speaker 7: I leave for a meet in Berlin and another meet in Switzerland next week, so I'll be doing that, and same as Vernon, I'm I'm I'm trying to chase.
Speaker 1: Something for this season and and wrap some stuff up for Yeah, this year, we got it. Okay, I think you're still in school right.
Speaker 10: The whole Coagian season again, relaxed.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get you out here on Billins.
Speaker 1: You fed uh watching you at the at the US Trials and you run the four and and and the uh the hurdles, and I thought, I was like, damn, she ran good, so she's ready.
Speaker 4: Why did you continue?
Speaker 1: Why did you continue to run the four hundred knowing that you had the four hundred hurdles and it was gonna probably be difficult giving the field.
Speaker 4: Why did why? Why not just want one one?
Speaker 1: Run one race and shut it down knowing that like, I'm fit, I'm ready, I'm good.
Speaker 6: I mean I came in there and I was like, you know, I just want to run one race. And then I ran so well, just considering kind of how my season was going leading up.
Speaker 3: To that, and I just had him over with my coach.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: He came to me, he like, uh, we could go all the way.
Speaker 6: And I was like I like yeah, Like we could go all the way like he believes, I'm one of the best four hundred hurdles four hundred runners in the world. I'm one of the best four hundred runners.
Speaker 11: In the world.
Speaker 3: I am so yes, why not?
Speaker 4: And we just went for it. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah again, Burn, You're gonna stay with us, Shamira, Bryce k thank you so much. We're proud of your here at nightcap. Continue success in your season. You got another month, shameil, Bryce, you got a couple of meet kay, go join.
Speaker 4: Hey, take some time.
Speaker 1: Off because the collegiate season is long, and then you got the trial and then you got the world. So you're gonna need you need the rest needs, so take some time off, enjoy that. Hey, I know you haven't spent your money like Burn has because I know Burn pocket man that money put Hey. Look, so guys, congratulations, We're proud of you here. As I said, guys, continue success. We'll see you down the road again next year. Maybe we know I'm gonna go out there and so listen to some sponsors to help me flip this bill next. You know what we'll I'll tell you what we'll do. We'll come to the trials. That's something that will come to Wait, wait, what that's that? It's gonna be in Eugene Spirit Spirit. I don't know what.
Speaker 8: Okay, So what out South wisdo.
Speaker 3: To be stumped up?
Speaker 4: The Texas? Okay? When is the Texas Relays Relays?
Speaker 6: Is in like march?
Speaker 1: Come down to the bad though. I can't promise you about the Texas Relays. I can't promise you that one. And what's the one that they run at the beginning of the year and the Pen Relays, I can't. I like that. I want to go to the Pen. I can't promise you that, but I promise you we'll be at the USA.
Speaker 4: We'll see y'all.
Speaker 1: We'll do that and you don't I don't know me and we might have cash out there this time.
Speaker 9: Yeah for that cast Yeah right, the table, it's all here, y'all doing it?
Speaker 1: Go y'all, wasn't doing it?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, congratulations, Burn, you're gonna stay with I wrist shami. Kay, thank you so much. Continued success and we'll see you guys. All right, good bye? Where how I get at?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 11: Burn?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna run. You ran the second leg? Go ahead, go ahead, I got it, Burn, you're gonna run second leg. Okay, you get vainly leads this thing off. Now you know both but Swanna and you know who they got on anchor, so I don't even go ahead. So and you know the botswanas they normally bring. H I think they had.
Speaker 4: A four hundred meter running a problem quality O G.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm very familiar with both Swana, the behavior teams with Chris Brown, they normally bring a contingent. So there are certain teams that when they're in the race, you know you better be on your best behavior. So Baby comes out in forty four and forty four and forty four five, you get the baton. Tell me what's going through your mind because he's a little bit he's a little behind, uh uh the Botswana kid.
Speaker 5: Well, leading up to that race, you know, me and Rab was talking about it about like you know, we knew Botswana's gonna give us a good chase because we was in the back.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you notice uh second switching.
Speaker 5: So in my head, I'm like, Okay, I gotta run today because I got Tobogo and I got the silver medalist.
Speaker 3: Matt Husson Smith shout out to him.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, oh, yeah, I got the other day and I'm just telling Chris, just give me everything you got.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do my job. I'm gonna do my part. And I already had it on my mind.
Speaker 1: From the day before when we qualified.
Speaker 5: It was they thought things were just sweet because he's like, oh, we badly got through. I'm like, tomorrow will be a different day. Right on, Chris, get the stick. I'm on second lay, second lady, normally not my leg. I'm using it like a first or third guy, preferably back the run in the leg. Man, I get the stick.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I know Matt gonna do his thing. I said, all I'm gonna just run my race, and we know I'm coming all by about two point fifty. Get to about one twenty, I start kicking, and that's when I'm like, I'll give out the stick.
Speaker 3: The Bryce Bryce do this thing. I said, oh yeah, now we got a race. Race that's probably one of the most electric, fine races. I've been a part of that.
Speaker 4: For four It was because you I go back a little farther than you rather.
Speaker 1: I got kids, yo ad verse, So I go back a look, there haven't been very many four hundred meters millions.
Speaker 4: That's come down.
Speaker 1: I think in two thousand and sixteen, maybe sixteen, I think Chris Brown read Angelo Taylor down and we ended up getting the silver medal in that. But for the most part, if we don't drop the stick, ain't nobody beating out for our four men because we dominate the four hundred. Although we haven't won the Open four hundred in a very long time. You got to go back to eight. Quinston Hall won in twenty twenty four, but you got to go all the way back to O eight.
Speaker 4: And so now.
Speaker 1: When Brian takes off and he gives that stick to ride, we had right on and just right, and it's Tobogo, Hey, what's.
Speaker 4: Going what's going for your what's going.
Speaker 3: To my head?
Speaker 5: Like, respectfully, I'm like, Tobogo go die. He going against Captain America. I said, Tobogo go die. Like I had some feeling like he was gonna die off at some point because it might look like they was gliding, but they really was going to stride for stride And Tobogo got nineteen.
Speaker 3: Speed Rock can run nineteen if he want two two as well.
Speaker 5: So I'm thinking about when Tobogo gets about three twenty he goes start dying off, but.
Speaker 3: I'm still seeing Tobogo still stuck on him, so yeah, watch it. My hands, my fist balled up tight, standing there like, come on right, come on round.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm like, come on, come on right.
Speaker 3: And I saw gets about twenty minutes and I said, oh no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, he crossed.
Speaker 3: Then I said, oh thank god. I'm like, hell y'all, I just ran tom.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I did, but I just did something like this, took my hand, not just glide towards him.
Speaker 3: But he held the down for us. Man shot out the rockers.
Speaker 5: That was a big task for him to do because he came from winning his Olympic event and come in and holding it down for us because it was a bit shorthanded, you know, Princey Hall.
Speaker 1: Because Quincy was dealing with a little little crap, a little spasm in his hamstring. But for Rye and Ryan's never run that fast in his life, but he had to. I thought when Rod got the stick and Tobogo, I thought he was gonna put him under pressure right away. I thought he was gonna try to shoot fast him. But Rice said, because he got out the first one hundred, Bogo Tobogo tried to just pace it because you look at it, they was going Strideford stride, Stryford stride.
Speaker 5: And I think right Iq was so on point that day because he knew what he respects tobogo talent, and Tobogo respect his talent as well. Tobogo had been the mad man. He just shoot off like that. If there was somebody else, Tobogo probably went for it. Yeah, exactly, like there was somebody else, he probably just they just got a single swim. But throughout that race, man, I'm watching it. Man, I'm telling you, I was tight on that side. I'm like, come on, come on, because you know Boswana they dangerous. We knew coming in it was gonna need to be Botswana and Great Britain giving us a good chase because they looked at us like a little short handed because of a few of our top guys went down. But that just to show you how much depth that we have in that event in the forum, because you look at it, like last year me and Bryce Dedman was doing to open and a world Buda Pitts and this we're doing the relays.
Speaker 4: So each year that's how much debt.
Speaker 3: That's how much depth we got. And we still got guys.
Speaker 5: In the cut that's coming out that's gonna be back next year at full help, you know with Michael Cherry, wool London, all those type of guys coming back at full help. So we got so much depth going into next year. And like we almost don't throw a record in the event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's what's so amazing. But we'll talk about last year like that.
Speaker 12: Were a record gone record, that's what that's what that talk about last year at World's and Buda Pitts and I'm like, but the thing is, we got but the right legs together because like I said, brother, you could do first or third, I could give you forty three out the whole.
Speaker 5: I could give you forty three on third, second leg, just that leg, just at that moment we needed a second leg. Rockins ran second, but he needed he needs to be on anchor. I told him he need got anchors, like nobody could do the job with you today life like you know what I'm saying, And he understood the assignment Grade.
Speaker 1: Eight, Bernie, Bernie, do you know this that this is the first time somebody other than Americans had run sub to fifty six.
Speaker 3: The Boy Slide shout out to shout to Bosfano Boy, the Boy.
Speaker 4: Slide and Great Britain.
Speaker 1: Great Britain ran to fifty five because prior to prior to that race, no other team other than American had gone sub to fifty six. I'm talking about the two fifty six that they ran in Mexico City in nineteen sixty eight.
Speaker 4: So you got two people, two teams other than American go sub to fifty six.
Speaker 5: And I think next year might be a little bit faster because you go get other teams back at their full strength, like we might get Jamaica back in the min.
Speaker 4: They can't see, y'all.
Speaker 5: I know they probably won't, but I'm just saying you're gonna get more comp back in the mixed wagon. Boost the level of competition. But Boswana gonna be definitely team you will have to watch out because them boys.
Speaker 4: Gonna get better.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, would you right, let's be quit with all I got, But if y'all run, y'all, y'all, Mike can go to some to fifty four, man with the crap with if you go sub to fifty four, just like that nineteen ninety three with Michael Johnson and Butcher Rinnolds and and uh Quincy Wahston Andrew Boardman, what they ran in ninety three and stut guard.
Speaker 4: Oh this thing might it might for thirty years.
Speaker 5: I think everybody had full help and they and and uh Mike Marshall Michelle Freeman put together the right pieces in the right order that gone.
Speaker 3: It was gone with with what we had.
Speaker 5: And I think that was a great team that Mike Marshall Mitchelle put together, so child to them.
Speaker 4: So they put the NFL team.
Speaker 3: In plus in the position to win, and we walked away with a let me record goal.
Speaker 5: So we knew what's that state? Even for the women, that woman's record is definitely gone next year. Yeah, okay, both for the football four records wold records gone next year.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, y'all ran that would push. They had a thirty lead. If they'd have had any push that hey, they going sub three fifteen. They three fourteen.
Speaker 3: Push.
Speaker 4: Sydney ran forty seven seventy one with no push.
Speaker 1: Alexa Homes she had a thirty lead and she runs sub forty nine.
Speaker 3: And a unique thing about that relay. They only had one four hundred meter girl on them, Sidney four under her lot shmiel foone.
Speaker 5: And her look and Gaby is a sprinter. Yes, So that just shows you how much like talent and unique the US. I mean, we were a cheek cool man, but it's it's nice to see that too though, the dynamic and the difference of how they can mix up these relays and we could still go out there.
Speaker 3: And dominate, Like seriously, yeah, I mean, you know, br you watched this thing from a distance.
Speaker 1: You watch and Kenda Lellis, she won the trials and you know, she tweeted that she was told that she was going to run and then in the warm up room in about four minutes before the race.
Speaker 4: She's not on the relay team.
Speaker 1: What I mean, as a as a runner, as a competitor, can you understand can you empathize with what she's going through? Man?
Speaker 3: I know she probably feeling.
Speaker 5: You know, that's a type of way how that went down, because at the end of the day, you know, I'm not sure about how much went into that situation and the communication that led up to that, but you know me personally that I mean, I would definitely feel some type of way, you know, because I didn't get the opportunity to at least run on the prelim round.
Speaker 3: So for me not to run at all, definitely missing out on the medal and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So I would definitely feel a bit gutted, but also at the same time to put in perspective, like you know, they want to go out there and put the best people out there in this best situation versus whatever you do.
Speaker 3: But I mean, shit, you can't.
Speaker 1: Complain with the results. You got the fastest time about regal women in the history. Yeah, with no thing, with no Abage, diner, with no Wilson, you know thing bo can go sub forty nine, Iriage Downer can go sub forty nine, Wilson can go sub forty nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in that situations, I'm just like dang, Like, you know, it's just one of those situations whereas I think it was just some misommunication that this wasn't you know, transpired in between you know, the coach and the athlete.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure too much or went on.
Speaker 5: I'm not too familiar in that situation, But for me, I would feel very gud for it, just because if that happened that way and I not know and then boom, you change it up on me like that instead of this type beginning, Oh you might not run, you might run with the wool. Okay, I'm gonna still be a professional and be like I'm gonna prepare myself to run. If I don't run, fine, get luck to everybody out there. I'm still be a you know, a team player. I understand because I've been on multiple teams and I've been on you know, realize why I just only ran the premium and not the final and they put the people out there and I'm like, cool, I'm still still like get my metal, still get get the middle. I still I'm a call the day. So that is my mindset of it, you know, being a professional. But sometimes everybody want that shine and then like, like to be honest, like I've been on what seven eight teams this year and last year was the first two times.
Speaker 3: Around the final for the WOW, I just told you to death.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, I never complained, just waiting my turn, did my think, and I showed out.
Speaker 4: But you got a bunch of gold medals to show for it.
Speaker 5: Old out and I showed that every time I get on the track and I tell people like man, once I get the opportunities old with and unfortunately I didn't get the individual this year. Just wasn't ready on that day, I guess. But I'm still running phenomenal time. I'm still going at it right now. So next year hopefully you know to go always to get the individual spot. But it's fun, man, but relage you get get cracking on the relay. I've been telling people like man kind of down play they really get it, Like you really have some fun on the relays.
Speaker 9: Man, Hey, you know when it comes to the relays, right and we think about the pressures obviously, you guys in Paris, who's the person who's the personality that keeps everybody calm? There has to be somebody, you know, every every NFL team has a guy that that it's game day, but he keeps everybody loose, you know, he keeps people laughing where it's not so tense. Who's the personality on on on the relay team, just the track team in general that keeps things kind of even kill.
Speaker 5: Probably me because like I'm never serious, like I'm never man, I'm probably one of the most like I talked to everybody like I just just like just to keep my nerves, keep everything. So I did be talking on a little smack to like even like when I was telling Matt, I say, you're on second leg. I'm doing this tonge, like telling him put his seatbelt on, Like we're doing all this stuff towards.
Speaker 3: Each other, right, you know. And you know, me and Ra and all the other guys, we've been around each other all.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: It was so we just in the run vibe and chilling.
Speaker 5: Were just like, man, this is the fun part. We probably go out there and have fun. There's no pressure besides the fact that we got to come away with gold. We understand that pressure being from USA automatic goal of bus and so just us going out there just on some chill stuff. You know, I'm keeping everybody laughing. We got we made a bunch of videos, a bunch of fun stuff. I'm talking about like taking out yeah a little bit, like you know, we're doing our thing, man. So I did my best job trying to just make sure everybody's just having a good time and making the most memories of the Olympics games and shit. So we had a good time, man. So you know you got some crazy stories.
Speaker 3: Man, we had.
Speaker 1: We had a crazy time out there Vernon. You know you had uncharged territories. Nobody has been able to run. Michael Johnson won the Olympic gold uh in Sydney at thirty three, and I think he won the World championship the following year at thirty three and a half, maybe thirty four.
Speaker 4: You're thirty two years of.
Speaker 1: Age and probably by the time the world roll around next to you gonna be thirty three.
Speaker 4: You know you you, you had you, you, you and none charged territory game.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 5: I gotta give a lot of credit to my coach than in shape, Like he developed me right into the athlete that I am, like every year every year these last couple of years, I've been improving so much and I don't know like exactly how, I do know how, but like me just progressing and developing to the four run. I am each young getting faster and faster and faster. So everybody looking at me like like one of my boys chair he was like, damn you giving me hope. I'm thirty two, aboud be thirty next year and I'm still out here running elitue time.
Speaker 3: So you know, who knows what happened next year.
Speaker 5: I'm taking each year year the year, you know, and hopefully we make it the twenty eight we don't pay.
Speaker 1: I had a hell of a run.
Speaker 4: Hell of it isn't he he was your coach at LSU.
Speaker 3: Correct, You're still my coach, Yes, sir, he's staying with me. So we still you know, we're still learning as we go.
Speaker 5: We're still developing and uh, you know, he did a great job with me, so and we're still working towards everything we're doing. And you know, I've just been consistent with staying in my rom and doing what I do every single day, being consistent. That's kind of carried me to high am at this age now because a lot of guys looking at me like Dan thirty some people in some people know I was thirty two and took trials and I'm racing against little Quincy. Somebody was like, I'm looking on TikTok. Somebody said, damn, he raised a dinosaur.
Speaker 3: I say, oh, man phone all the time like that.
Speaker 5: They called me a dinosaur compared a little Quincy, but nobody knew I was thirty two.
Speaker 3: Gir was like he thought it was like twenty six, twenty seven, cause you know I'm running well, moving well.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, you know this age.
Speaker 3: Thing ain't nothing but number. It's how you feel, you know. Can you hit that at that age? You see it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this for Ojo because Ojo challenged me to a competition, so I got to get right.
Speaker 4: Ojou, I am the ball.
Speaker 5: Everybody was like, ain't losing the hair. I said, nah, man, I'm ball by touch. I can still grow.
Speaker 3: Help about that out.
Speaker 1: I can do the same, oh Jo, Ojo, he can't groble health, I mean burn, he can't grobal heir. I'm just saying I burn, you burn as I start. As I started to get older, I started to get injured. Yeah, because I was trying to run with the same intensity and the same volume and my body couldn't handle it.
Speaker 3: And I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Understand until I got with a track guy and he said, as you start to age, you can't run the same volume and the same intensity. You can't do twenty two hundred meters sprints at thirty seconds, you can't do twenty five one tens at sixteen seconds. You just can't shin it. So you're gonna have to back it down, less volume, same intensity.
Speaker 4: As you start to age, what has been the difference in your training.
Speaker 5: Well, the training kind of has been the same. It's just more of my preparation leading up to a training. Okay, I'm seeing my con practice doctor John like mostly some morning just to get my body moving. Well, it's the preparation that leads me to training to get my body moving, and then once I'm winding down after training, to cool down, It's how I'm set my body.
Speaker 3: Up to get ready for the next day. So's I take.
Speaker 5: My preparation and my cool down very very very seriously to keep getting my body to move the way moving because I have to do the exact same thing the next day. And I think the athletes have to start understanding. You know, as you get older, you don't really have to do as much, but you need to do just enough. But also find that tuning where it's like you need to keep your body moving well, so you got to make sure your hips right back right, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I'm doing more.
Speaker 5: I'm taking more emphasis on my preparation and my ending for us when I'm cooling down to help my body get ready for the next day.
Speaker 3: Because it's all about recovery at the end of the day. So if you recover well and you can get back to one hundred percent and go again next day, oh man, you're in great business.
Speaker 5: But you got to have great team and right understanding how your body is, because everybody's body is different. Like you know, some people could go out there go crazy in training, but you know, the next day, how can they respond?
Speaker 1: He say, yeah, And that was the thing though, vern that's what that's what, that's what was happening. Yeah, I could do it, but it had taken so much out of me. Now my next training session was suffering, and so I wasn't And then you know, you try to push through it and next thing you know, I'm my hamstring tweaked, I've tweaked the growing my doctors and I'm just sore because I had putting so much stress.
Speaker 4: On my body.
Speaker 1: Because in my head, I'm not gonna be the same person if I don't come through it these times with the same level of consistency. So burn, what's your weight, what's your what's your peak conditioned weight?
Speaker 5: Right now I'm using like one sixty five that's my raceweight. One sixty five, So I usually bounce between one sixty five and one seventy.
Speaker 3: I don't get over one seventy. Like sometimes when I come into fall training, my coach room.
Speaker 5: To be at least close to my race weight, to like just to go through training a little bit more easier than most because some people going to can you go on the fall training obviously's been already been doing anything, So you're going a little bit heavy.
Speaker 3: But at the same time you start hitting the workout to get a little at last, to hit creaking on that, taking that there else, so you're like hold on, you start all this, so like you know, that's when not like you double working, you're trying to lose weight.
Speaker 5: You ain't trying to get fit at the same time, trying to come in like at least a bit close to your race weight because you're going to gain a little bit weight from the weight training because you do a lot of bodume in the weight room. But everybody got a different philosophy because see, I'm naturally slim leaning, so I'm never gonna get old one seventy two, so I can always just.
Speaker 3: Get into fall training. But you know, but everybody have a different set.
Speaker 5: But you know, training for that four hundred is different, like like people was like when I ran the forty three to the semi find around the football folk, somebody like, dangn you got enough left.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm gonna show you you actually go fast as today, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that fall training is different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You gotta really prepare yourself and your body because you know it's gonna hurt that first month. Like you know people like, oh, you know, you go feel So I don't even get massage like that first two months because I'm like that sword, this ain't go massage.
Speaker 3: Wanna help that sword. I gotta grind that out right. And you know, you just got to take care of that body. Man, gotta take care of that body. You know what I'm saying. You gotta have them resources. So you know, but I used to be trying once, Like right now, one sixty five, I'm drinking about it all the day.
Speaker 4: Beat you. I'm on it all man. You ain't but you ain't eat no McDonald's, are you? Oh no, no, no, no, no, you hear that. Hey man, I ain't gonna know when I go to you.
Speaker 3: Now, look I go to Europe.
Speaker 1: I get that McDonald's in Europe though.
Speaker 8: You see, you see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Look, you know it's a desperate night. The food ain't really cracking on nothing. I'm gonna hit the McDonald's man. Deferate, Oh yo, deaferate, That's what I'm talking about. You ain't hear what he said? He understands his body. He knows what works for his body. Hey talk about for my body works? Well, look, they call me Vito because we both ball right, ain't McDonald's man. I ain't get that McDonald's like that. But hey, you thought that you've been down for a week straight. Come out there trying on that four on it. Boy, you gonna catchlactic so I can.
Speaker 9: I can because my body is My body is immune to that. My body is immune to that. You know my race, waight is my my race weight is like two twenty.
Speaker 5: Hey man, One thing I worry about you? Boy, you got you got that confidence that God talk about in the body.
Speaker 3: But I respect that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Respect.
Speaker 1: He don't challenge, He don't challenge knowing, he don't chalel with Quincy. He said you want Quincy?
Speaker 8: Hey, I challenge vern on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Hey man, look I'm in bad ruge Louisa and you can separate right now in l s U.
Speaker 9: You come down there, but you pumped out though, Nah, I'm traveling. I'm in New York right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'll supposed to be in New York. I'm spending some time with the family before I hit out on Monday.
Speaker 1: Man, go hit that rod.
Speaker 3: Get get back to that money on yeah, hey man, somebody gotta pay the bills.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: It's like though, Man, I just can't sit around the train too much because once I'm in shape, I like this out there and race. Man, right right, it's fun, man, I'm telling you, like once, like the grind, all that stuff's part of the game. So you know, a lot of these younger athletes have to understand being a professional. Like you just say, you ain't just training to travel these places for fun. You out here going out there and compete because these these track meets in Europe is totally different from in the US.
Speaker 4: Really, what's so? What's the different about them? Burn?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 5: They appreciate the sport and like, yall, did you go to these Dominague meets? Man, it's just like you competing that world's in the Olympics. We went to the London Dominatue meet. Man, they had like sixty k thousand people out there. We went to though it was seventy k.
Speaker 3: So it ain't no different.
Speaker 5: You're competing in these these big stadiums and depeting on that circuit. Man, it's it's it's it's different. It's a different setup. It's very professional. They appreciate the sport and it is in the competition is there man? And you know we see the same people all the time. Like you see all these guys we racing. We see them all the time on the circuit like that, those guys in that four hundred meters, I'm about to race them next Thursday.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna get blood, man, I.
Speaker 5: Mean on that blood. I'm gonna get some of that blood next week. Man, I want something you want you to get back, I'm going to get some of that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When little the job, I'm gonna step on that line, give it everything I got. You know, that's the competitive in me.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you you know, you football guy, y'all always on that on that field, y'all Bollays get at it too, But on that field we.
Speaker 3: Get we get active on that track too now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, track and feel is my favorite sport to watch.
Speaker 3: It's nice, man, I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I love it. I mean I go back up.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm a little I'm a lot older than you, and so I go back and so I remember, like all the Olympics and a lot of the worlds when they first brought the worlds in in eighty three and Helsinki. I go, I go back, way way way back, and so I love the sport. And the four hundred meter is my race. I love look, I love you know, track and feel, everything in track and field, but the open four and the four by four that's my race, man, that's my race. I love those races.
Speaker 5: If anybody's watching that four by four this ship for the first time and they go fall in love with because that's honestly, that's like one of them.
Speaker 3: Probably the closest race I ever seen in USA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was to the map video, you know, because you usually see us this just wiping it with and I think the fans at that game, man, I'm telling me I'm in the ring. I'm like, dang, I'm like like I'm tight, Like I'm just really tight, like come on, come on, and just to just to go through the experience that I don't think I'll never forget that because I rewatched the race the other day.
Speaker 3: I'm watching I'm like.
Speaker 8: Damn, we really sliding.
Speaker 5: I'm watching Rob hold it down. Man to this day, I said, ro you good in my book to this day, boy ya to this day, boy, he held us down.
Speaker 3: Even Chris Chris Breley did this thing on first leg, you know, and even Bryce, you know, we told bryceon things were like, hey, Bryce, you got you gotta step on them to day you got to step on the day. And Bryce got that name shout out and I said, oh, yeah, that we go.
Speaker 5: We're in business now. And Rob got the stick and he did this thing. He he did something a lot of tracks at least don't probably would never do.
Speaker 1: He didn't pay it, and he had a he had a strategy. He know who Tobogo was. He had an idea of what He's like, Look, I'm gonna get out. I'm gonna get out, but I'm gonna get out just enough. Well, I don't die in the last hundred meters because if you go out too hard, man ain. There is no kindilactic acid like one hundred acid and that last hundred meters burden.
Speaker 3: Bogo would be a problem man, oh ye problem.
Speaker 1: But see here's the thing I'm not so sure had right, had he not run that low forty four earlier and you saw that, so you know he got the strength and he just came off nineteen forty six.
Speaker 5: But a lot of people don't know this about Tobogo. You know he you know, droughput the year. You know, he he went through some adversity with you know something, his mom passed away, so he ain't trained for for a couple of weeks now, so he missed out some trains because he you know, you know it's you know, he got a deal with so hem win if he was with the team of season and for him to do that, man I got a tremendous amount of respect for him and and the way they presented him in Boswana that was tremendous.
Speaker 4: That's unbelievable that he be a problem.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: He could run one two in the four like if people forget he ran thirty points.
Speaker 4: In the three hundred early, he got the world record in three hundred meters.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I hope he'll go to the four hundred. Man, these boys are already like knocking at the door. So for him to go out and do that. Man, even if he run the four hundred right now, he probably can go forty three seconds in the right race.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for sure, Oh absolute lit. But for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he ran nineteen pour. If he runs nineteen four, he can come through easy at twenty one and a half. Easy, easy, I'm talking about with no stress, burn, no stress whatsoever. Man. But and you mean to tell me he can't get home in twenty two after coasting through the Oh hey, yeah.
Speaker 5: This way till you put a little bit more muscle on to get a little bit stronger. And he figured out that one hundred lights out?
Speaker 1: Well, he said he doesn't. He said he doesn't know. He says he might go to the four. He might do the four to two. But here's the thing. Are they are they going to adjust the schedule because to due to four to two it's gonna be too much.
Speaker 4: They it's too close back to back.
Speaker 1: You have to do what they did for Michael and what they did for Marie. Jos A's correct, And he did it in ninety six. Both of them did it in ninety six. They spaced it out and gave him a couple of days in between, because if you finished one and try to go.
Speaker 3: Right, no, hell no, you gonna ride. But I got salute.
Speaker 9: He ran, he had a day break.
Speaker 3: He went straight from one hundred to the two hundred to the four by four.
Speaker 5: I thought he was gonna run one round cause spots only got a little depth too.
Speaker 3: Now they got some guy. Yeah, the forty five seconds, so.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking, all he gonna run the first round.
Speaker 3: He he done?
Speaker 5: Man, that bowing out there almost play forty two. I said, man, man, he a problem man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for y'all round across the line.
Speaker 5: I said, hey, man, Tobogo be a problem bro, you know. But shout out to the Spotswana man, Tobogo.
Speaker 3: They did a great job. Man, They pushed us to the max.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but vern if you won sixty five, Tobogo might be one fifty.
Speaker 3: F he gotta be.
Speaker 4: TV.
Speaker 5: That's why I say he can get a little bit more strong, a little bit more powerful, right, And he cleaned up some things in that hundred his top and speed, because I mean I can tell him and I got some of the top of the speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, is gonna have to run some more four hundreds though, burn us to.
Speaker 4: Deal with this kid, No is gonna have to run some more four hundreds.
Speaker 5: Man, Tobogo basically a forger run and running the sprints. Man, that's basically what he is.
Speaker 3: He's a hybrid. And uh, you know, I hope he just stay away from that far. And this is gonna beat up on the balls. And we already got too much depth in the four hundred as it is.
Speaker 5: Man, It's it's too much in the US. You know, it's so many guys in the US that people don't even like you ain't see this year that you probably gonna see next year. You know, people see Chris Bailey last year, but you see him this year.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's so much depth, man, And I kind of like it that way because it keeps the competition amongst us, Like, Okay, we gotta be on our game, not to get world, but for us, because if we canna get through you as trials, we already know we're ready for the world because you went through you as child, just like worlds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you this about We talked about this, and I've talked to several people of Quincy as Michael Johnson, I had justin Gatlin on even I talked to Ry. I say, I think Bobby Cursey, who's her coach, Bobby is about legacy, Bobby see is about believing that you always.
Speaker 4: Remember Bobby Kersey athletes.
Speaker 1: Is that I can see a situation where see It tries to go sub forty nine, probably at the Worlds, and then she shifts her focus and she goes to the open four hundred and tries to take down Metaly to coach record.
Speaker 3: You can do it too, Yeah, she could go.
Speaker 5: I think she could go south forty nine in the hurdles, and I think she definitely could get you mean fifteen hurdle seth fifth I'm sorry, tough fifty.
Speaker 3: And I think she definitely get the world record because when you're watching her run, man, just her mental focus, you just see it.
Speaker 5: And I think just she got it down packed, like with the hurdles, like she just got so downpack and it's so perfected that she just going boom, you know, and then you put her and you put her out in the four hundred.
Speaker 3: She already got the two hundred spe she could go seb twenty two if.
Speaker 4: She really was to trained for it.
Speaker 1: She ran twenty two oh seven, which is like the eighth or ninth fastest time run, and.
Speaker 3: She wouldn't have had the American record the four hundred. If you watched the race of New York, it was Windy's hell on that back on that on that home stretch when she was finishing that race, broke the American record that day. She ran for like.
Speaker 5: She was broken, you know, if she ran again at trials or something like that. So she definitely, you know, in contentions to do that, but she was the focused on the four. I think easily she could get that world record because she has all the tangibles and all the attribution strength to do it. She got the speed, she got the strength, and she got the mindset to do it too. In the right coach, So I'm pretty sure he has the recipe to cook it up and stir it up.
Speaker 1: For all she gotta do is.
Speaker 5: Go out there and put it out on the on the right day, on the right time, with the right people in there. So you know, but we see that fifty hurdles, it's over. Ain't nobody breaking that record.
Speaker 1: That wreck gonna be like flow Joe Hey, like that lover like crashing Lover's record in the age record.
Speaker 3: But see, we don't get to see Sitdney a lot throughout the year.
Speaker 5: So we see that one of the at the Big Meat, we see that trials, and we see at the Games, don't so a lot of people be forgetting how you know, how multi talented and phenomenon is.
Speaker 1: So she can run, she can run high hurdles, she can run the fifty meters, she can run the one hundred meters and loans of it she want to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, b makes her so unique is that she can hurtle with either leg.
Speaker 1: So she might take off with the right leg and then she's taking fourteen steps i think in the next four hurdles and she's going left leg. And so it doesn't matter if you notice you you never see her chop because she can jump with.
Speaker 3: Either leg and she got the speed to do it. The character, Oh she got top end.
Speaker 5: Yet she really wanted to do the two hundred. She could train to huns. She can do the hurdles like she really could do any events she actually really focused on. But but I'm pretty sure the whole world wanted to see something fifty in the four huner hurdles and then see her try something new with the four hundreds. The four hundred gonna be a bit challenge because you got those.
Speaker 1: Girls, Paulino, you just run the third fastest time ever, Pauleena doll and you still got the ra who just came back, you know, because she because it was hurt before it was you know, yeah, because yeah, but now.
Speaker 3: She's got a big push.
Speaker 1: But Paulina Dollars, she ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna she ain't gonna go down very easily, ain't.
Speaker 5: You're gonna need that in order for her to get what she wanted to get, that push, for her to get that warrec I said she could get it because, like I said, if you watch her race way back, I wasn't last year with her and Paulina raced in past.
Speaker 4: You know, but yeah, yea, yea yeah, yeah, yeah. I think maybe.
Speaker 3: Sidney was just trying somehow just to see but I think that was.
Speaker 4: Sitney's probably the first open four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she probably just trying something now, just to test the walls and see what she could do. But but you know, like sometimes it might play those mental to the nasty just to test you out.
Speaker 3: But I mean, she definitely to break the word record though she got I think she got it.
Speaker 4: She burned. I think it's gonna take.
Speaker 1: I think she might need to go to altitude in order with the right track, the right circus, right conditions that day.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't think she needs all that. Man, Sidney just could go out there.
Speaker 1: And run, man and just burn. I'm talking about forty seven sixty. There's only two women in the history and track and field has been going on for over one hundred years. Split forty seven seven or no push, But you do realize forty seven sixty or from a stand from blocks, it's split.
Speaker 4: It's up entirely different. Bro, you run too many four hundreds not to know that.
Speaker 5: I'm you know, it's gonna be a challenge, But I could definitely see her going south.
Speaker 4: For the eight. Oh for sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Like I said, you know, it's something that she's gonna want to have to do, and a coach will have to cook up the recipe for for the doing. And I'm pretty sure he will, cause he here, he'll mastermind behind a lot of success, a lot of athletes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, sure, Hey, I love to see it, and I would love to see that.
Speaker 5: Man, So who knows. You know what, Cinny Doc, I'm a big fan of hers. Were under the same responsible new balance, so I would love to see it from her.
Speaker 4: Man and Burned young enough.
Speaker 1: She's twenty five, Tom Olympian and she she in her wheelhouse for the next three for the next three four years, she's gonna be she's about for like two for the next two three years, burn she's gonna be at her peak powers.
Speaker 3: And they don't even know, man, That's why I said, it's all be about what she wanted to do at the.
Speaker 4: End of the day.
Speaker 3: But but for for the track and field community. Man were waiting on that day. Man, I'm pretty sure that day too, because we talking about it right now, just this.
Speaker 5: But I'm glad that you can see, you know, the the craft behind our work, because you know, our sport is very different from a lot of these other sports, like cause basically like when you're out on that track, you're out.
Speaker 1: There on the island.
Speaker 3: You know about the island when.
Speaker 8: The boys on the island with yeah, you're all by yourself, all by yourself.
Speaker 12: Is you?
Speaker 3: And it is you and this you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I think that's a lot of people overlook.
Speaker 3: They think it's all physical. Like, nah, it's that mind game. You know what I'm saying. You walk past one of your your boy by the black, you look at him, he's all, yeah, he's scared. He's done, so you are like.
Speaker 5: It's little answers like sometimes you see guys do stuff like that. They don't want to look at you. The don't want to shake your head, they don't want to do nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, man, come on, you look at them and they look away. Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, you know where I'm from.
Speaker 5: Boy, nothing is running. I ain't gonna die all this, man, I'm good, you know. But it's fun man, And I'm glad. You know y'all get the witness and see our sports because man's it's hard.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 3: It's very hard.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure, Like what we put our buy through to get very little reward. And that's why I said, we appreciate child showing y'all. You know y'all generosity towards us, because that's big man. I think what y'all do for our community. Man, y'all good. In my book, y'all come to back. Y'all got room I can take you down to the best soul food spot boy.
Speaker 3: You eat that all right?
Speaker 4: To sleep?
Speaker 3: But man, you're good in my book. Man, But but we appreciate y'all. Man, it's been fun.
Speaker 4: But yeah.
Speaker 1: For those for those in the chat asking, yes, Burne has received his payment, come.
Speaker 3: On, man, you two lives. Somebody might come knocking like, oh.
Speaker 1: Look, Mama probably takes me.
Speaker 11: Oh you got paid.
Speaker 1: Chill out, now, chill out. I'm like, oh, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Little frugal man. I understand it, Bro, I understand it.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no money. I'm broke.
Speaker 4: Bro, thank you for giving some of your time tonight. Man, We really really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on the time the Olympic record, Congratulations on the world record in the mixed relays. Continue success the rest of the season, and we'll see you down the road.
Speaker 3: Bro, I appreciate you'll. Hey, look you know, yes, can't make it. I'm gonna come co host with you.
Speaker 4: All right, you good?
Speaker 5: Did it?
Speaker 4: Okay? Hey, look look just like it.
Speaker 1: So we get on there together. Man, were good, were good? Burn appreciated, man, Best of luck, stay healthy. We'll see you down the road. I take these go with Yeah. Man, that was oh that was unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Man, Hey, that that would lie every br Yeah, that would lie.
Speaker 3: I leave. I'm a little bit new to this. Man.
Speaker 11: Just need to ask me.
Speaker 4: Get up out of here. Burn man. That was great. That was great man.
Speaker 1: I mean to have to have Noah on to have the mixed relays with little KK Brice deadman obviously burned and then burned to bring it home.
Speaker 4: Man, it's great. We're still trying to work on a few athletes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, matter of fact, I'm glad you. I'm glad you just said that you're trying to work on a few athletes. Massih Russell asked if if, if, if she could come on, So I told I would pass the message on the unk obviously you know she won the hurdle. Yeah, yeah, So I get that information to you, and this is this is good.
Speaker 8: This is really good.
Speaker 9: Just being able to hear from allowing the fans to hear from my athletes and what that experience was like, you know, representing our country, the pressures, the strategies that go into and into racing, and how it's more than just just running. It's so much more to just running as opposed to what the casual fan may think that really doesn't watch the track. So it's really dope to hear the game plans that each each person has and in what they go through and how they prepare for these track meets, especially on the big stage like the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, George, it's kind of like you. People just think you go out there and get open. But there's a technique. There's a skill to run it, to run the bang, to make it look just like a square out, to make it look like it did, to make it look like an over.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So people say, oh bet he just got no no, no, no, there's technique to that. You just don't just go run.
Speaker 1: There have to be a rhyme and the reason everything needs to look the same. I'm falling off the table on the out route. Hey, backfoot hit and then guess what the bang? Once? Like glance inside. I know that safety cover three because it's bang bang. That's how it gets the name. So h yeah, we love to have we gonna get that information. Oh till nine's time was the pivot. We got to go to football. Daniel Jones gave Giants fans reason to work with two interceptions against Houston after Inception I.
Speaker 4: Don't thought it was three. He thowt he throw two or three? I thought there was three.
Speaker 1: I think maybe the backup came in and did that.
Speaker 8: Hey, did you see did you see that pick by Stingley?
Speaker 4: Though, yeah, oh that was the hell of a pick.
Speaker 9: That was a nice boy, but a player. Oh yeah, he's nice.
Speaker 4: He nice.
Speaker 1: After two interceptions, David Daniel Jones delivered a pair of score and drive. But you know what the topic will be in New York this week. The first was a classic example of what not to do. Guess what he is in a situation and what he did he may exacerbated. He made a situation, a bad situation, worse even worse. So what what's worse? A safety or pick six?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 9: I think you know what he was trying to do. He was trying to throw that. He was trying to throw that joker out of bounds. But the momentum from the hit it or it jarred the Baldos and messed up and messed up the throw. I tweeted earlier today, as unethical as Daniel jones performance was the days preseason game, I said that Monique late Malik Neighbors is so good he's so good, he's going to save him. That's how good. Sometimes you have quarterbacks that are so good they make the receiver. Malik Neighbors is so good and he's shown such elite talent not only in the Preseson games, but in practice as well.
Speaker 8: He's going to save Daniel Jones in the season. He's going to be a security blanket.
Speaker 1: Not when you throw a play, not when he throwing the ball to the dB.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And the funny thing about it, and a lot of people say, how are you gonna get in the ball? It just put the ball in the vicinity.
Speaker 8: This is the NFL. Put the ball in the vicinity of Neighbors and you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, second, but he threw a pick fixed to Jalen Petrie. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the second the reception came. On the next possession, Darryl Stingler Jr. Had a great pick. Daniel Jones signed a four year deal FO one hundred and sixty million dollars.
Speaker 4: So you ride with Danny Dimes this year.
Speaker 8: I mean, we don't have no choice.
Speaker 9: We don't have no you you got a choice, you know, I don't got no horse in the race over the New York. I could care less. So you're riding care less. Huh, you ride with you?
Speaker 8: I mean he I mean.
Speaker 1: On your sequel ride with Daniel Jones. It is a simple yes or a simple note.
Speaker 8: I mean no, listen, I told you I ain't got.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 8: I don't have no horse in the race over there, New York. You know you know I don't pay me no mind.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Steelers played Broke Russell Wilson, and Justin Field quarterback for the entirety of the day's three season game and only scored three points.
Speaker 4: They combined for a total of one hundred and thirty nine yards.
Speaker 1: They even played a lot of their starters on Pittsburgh Office.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, give it what you saw? What's the Steelers? What's the Steelers? Seedling?
Speaker 8: Now see the Steelers game. I didn't get to see.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna just be honest with you, because, yeah, understand IM out here New yor talk and I was doing a signing during during the tenure of that game, so you I haven't had a chance to get back and watch it or watch the replay.
Speaker 8: So I'm not sure what happened. So you're gonna have to like keep me and keep me what's the what abreast of what you saw?
Speaker 1: On what happened?
Speaker 9: And I might have to go back and I might have to go back and watch man, was it that bad? Let me start, Let me start?
Speaker 11: Was it that bad?
Speaker 4: The thing is that you see both of them make throws and and in practice, I mean you know that.
Speaker 1: I mean Field is playing unbelievable, Russell is making great throws, and then come game.
Speaker 9: Time, it's just like, damn you practicing the game. Practicing the game is completely different.
Speaker 4: That's the thing I'm saying. Do y'all did y'all even practice? I mean, it was it was bad?
Speaker 8: Wait it was it that bad? Or you just don't like the Steelers?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. I mean I was a Steelers fan growing up, right, but just looking at it, and I don't want to look. I don't want to say they're not They're gonna be two and fifteen, but board they got to improve offense with the bad they got to.
Speaker 3: It was that bad.
Speaker 4: They were bad. They were bad.
Speaker 8: Well it is preseason.
Speaker 9: I mean I can say that. I'm not sure if that's that's I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: I look out, Oh Joe, you and I both know, yes, sir, if pre seed didn't matter, you ain't want to go out there and put on no bull giant performance.
Speaker 9: Right right, at least at least give us a small sample side that what it's gonna look like.
Speaker 4: That's tape.
Speaker 1: I ain't tried to put that on film, right, you try to put I ain't try to put that out there with Joe.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna even lie to you. I ain't trying to put that out there.
Speaker 8: I mean, you got you. You making it sound like they played like the Bad News.
Speaker 4: Bands or something. Oh Joe was bad. I'm just saying, that's all I wanna say.
Speaker 11: It was bad, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys kicker Brandon Aubrey just now the sixty six yard field goal at the buzzer tied for the longest kick in NFL history. It's been one hell of a store for the twenty eight year old undrafted Fraeger from the NFL.
Speaker 4: UFL excuse me, you WIFL.
Speaker 1: They said the kick would have been good from seventy two yards for damn, which would have been the longest kick in NFL history. These guys, now, oh Joe, I mean fifty is no longer test, No for any kicker in the NFL.
Speaker 4: You don't really start to stress a kicker until you get to fifty five fifty yarders.
Speaker 8: Like nothing, sixty six is very far.
Speaker 1: That's the NFL record. I mean, guy in Baltimore, yeah, j Justin Tucker.
Speaker 9: But then when I think about it, doing it in a preseason game where there's really no pressure on you, there's really no pressure on you because if you miss, you miss.
Speaker 8: I mean it's just preseason. You're already kicker, the job is already yours.
Speaker 9: But what happens when you put an individual in that pressure situation where the game is on the line. Yeah, I know I got sixty six yards different all game.
Speaker 4: I know I got the leg to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's why we practice because, hey son, I've seen you make that play in practice. Hey son, I've seen you run when this route in practice. What you do in practice gave me the confidence.
Speaker 8: That the game, yeah, I can do it.
Speaker 4: I'll give damn what y'all do this before my body knows.
Speaker 9: You know, as a kicker, as a kicker myself, as you've seen me kick, you know, field goal in the game, there is a certain pressure that is on you when the game is on the line, especially from that distance that is far, because the further back you go, the more difficult it is to be accurate and consistent.
Speaker 1: Because you tried to. You try you first of all, you tried to a lot of times. You over kick the ball.
Speaker 9: Bingo, you ain't shit, You ain't got no choice. You bat on sixty six. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: You know they got a guy standing back there at the back of the airline, so he gonna catch it. You only got two guys that can really tackle. Those are the wings, because you got five offensive you probably got five or six offensive defensive lineman. And then you got the kicker. He can't tap on the holder, he can't tap at all. And basically you got two wings that are normally linebacker or tight end. Those of you gots. That's it, that's what you got.
Speaker 8: So you're a disadvantage, yes, very much so.
Speaker 4: All right on, Joe, it's time for our last sac mother.
Speaker 3: Night and it's Q and A.
Speaker 9: I see somebody in the chat trying to be funny sabout oh oh, Joe was a kicker.
Speaker 8: What do you mean kickball? And you better do your homework. Stop playing with me, man uh.
Speaker 1: Texas track Dad podcast said thanks for some forty track and Field tonight nightcap. Nah man, this is like to have these guys and see the excitement, oh Joe, of having somebody like ourselves support them and then put money where our mouth is, Like, Bro, we're proud of y'all, and we want to show you just our proud and congratulate you for what we did. You can see the sincere, the genuine happiness that everybody that's been on here. That's that's that's one. You can see the genuine excitement that comes along with it. I got a question, Yes, I only need to put our business out there. What's the chances that we didn't see it on here? I'm just curious?
Speaker 4: Uh we we we we put some calls in, so we'll see see how that.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's kind of how we got all of We put calls out and all we can do is, you know, we put calls out, Yeah, and they can respond or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, I would hope.
Speaker 9: I would hope with the love that we've been showing, I would hope that she responds just so we can give her flowers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jadan Blackwell USA is about to take over track again at the Paralympics in Paris. I hope so, hey, goal is gold. So I'm excited. I'm you know, look, competition is competition. These Paralympic athletes they train and have the same desire, the same dedication. They've trained a lifetime for this moment and to see all their hard work come full circle. They're as excited as the able bodies that's able to you know. So I'm excited to see them. Hopefully I get a chance to see them. It's about to be just about to be our busy time of the yado. When when does the Paralympics start? They starting so hopefully, uh twentieth this month. Yeah, see, that's gonna be a busy time for us. That's gonna be. We better head back and we start, you know, we'll be winding up. We'll be in Dallas, yeah, getting ready for the final leg of our tour, and then you know football.
Speaker 4: Season starts that the following Thursday.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: But I'll catch some of it. I'll catch some of it.
Speaker 9: Ravens man, hold on, man, h hey, did you see my homes with that back with that that back that backyard past. Yeah, yeah, that was nice for Yeah, and that was nice. And they talked about they talked about he ran the wrong route man, they practiced that. Yeah to me, but kes Kelsey was supposed run the flat. I think they did that on purpose. Kelsey was supposed to run the flat to pull the guy. The other guy was supposed to get it right.
Speaker 8: You talk about improvising, man, that was move his heir.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Doctor Frank L. Bellaman said, Hey, uncon don't yo see y'all Atlanta. Who do y'all think it will be the biggest surprise team this season, either for better or worse?
Speaker 4: The Bears? Do you think? Yeah? What you call him? Caleb Williams looks unbelievable?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And and know I saw I saw a few a few people, a few tweets.
Speaker 9: I said, Well, everybody hooping and hollering about what Kaylyn Williams just did. And Justin Fields used to do that too, And I think what people are feeling to realize is Justin Fields showed flashes of what we saw Kayleb Williams do today every so often. Yes, he didn't do it consistently consistently, Lamar Jackson, he does it consistently.
Speaker 8: Pats Mahomes.
Speaker 9: He does it consistently, Josh Allen, despite the influx of turnovers, he does it consistently.
Speaker 8: And that's what was missing.
Speaker 9: And we have a huge sample side of the Kayleb Williams in college doing what we saw today in college. But that's the only difference. That's that's the difference what separates those that are really good and those that are okay, just being able to find that that that happy medium of being able to do a consistently.
Speaker 8: Time in and time out again.
Speaker 4: Man, that's all to come down to. This is this what annoys me about fans.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, if they stay with if they stay with uh, Justin Fields and Caleb william go somewhere else and lights it up, what they're gonna say, then we could have had Caleb Williams if we stayed with Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: The exact same thing, right, y'all stop this.
Speaker 1: It's easy to say, experts, it's easy to say after the fact. Hindsight is a magnificent science because you have the luxury of knowing today tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm, stop that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just say, y'all, the.
Speaker 1: Same fans that was bood when Justin Fields threw a pick or he fumbled the ball. Now y'all quick to say, oh, Justin Fields did that? I think Justin Fields? Do I think he was mismanaged? Yeh mishandled. Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 9: He look at the organization he was with. They mismanaged the quarterback they've had.
Speaker 4: All all y'all do is that he does uck? Same thing.
Speaker 1: With a I don't know why we took it when Andy took Patrick Mahomes. What man, we didn't need a quarterback. We got we got Alex Alex.
Speaker 8: We got Alex Smith. Yeah, mm hmmm, they don't.
Speaker 9: They don't know better, Like come on, hold on, did you did you see Jayden Daans today though?
Speaker 4: But he looked good? Yeah, he looked good.
Speaker 9: You're not with the dolphin practice. I went to the joint practice, yeah, and I was able to see them. I think it might have been Thursday's practice.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 9: Whatever, boy looked like he looked you know how you see sometime you see some rookies and it looked like they they just belong like they've been doing it, like they like he's been here before. Man, he in that pocket man, so goddamn calm and relaxed. Pressure coming all around him. He just stepping up in the pocket. Man, he looked, he looked nice. And this was in practice, so I expected what I saw in the game. Okay, I'm all right, I just saw that.
Speaker 1: So okay, Stephanie Warfield, say stay with me now, name for words that people use will fall incorrectly. That is your pet peeve. See what I did there my specific instead of specific. Also two instead of two, man, Look here.
Speaker 8: They're there and there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, using ei instead of e r.
Speaker 1: E as in possession, as in place. I mean, look, I mean a lot of times people like, oh you misspelled, and bro stop it. You're not know English professor.
Speaker 4: This is Twitter.
Speaker 1: I ain't right, no dissertation, this ain't no you know, I ain't try to turn in no laws, no, no, no, it ain't none of that going on here.
Speaker 9: You got to just in other words, I say you ugly, you understood that. Though I'm a gradmar Nazi on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Hell no, Jamal bran as an older man and fathers where y'all feel some type of way if you're try try to get you to talk to a therapist. My father is fifty. He has a lot of trauma, hurt, paying pride. Never talk to anyone or trust anyone. No, Hey, I would tell him go. Hell I done been a bunch of times.
Speaker 4: The therapy.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, yeah, I mean I went to school for that.
Speaker 1: Man, I just like, hey, I was quick to let like no, but you know, I just you know, being a little brother and being you know, being had older cousin, being picked on as I got him, got some sides.
Speaker 4: I wasn't going for none of that. That was more appleing, no sir, oh no, hey, slide your number. But I get with you.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So and you just have to learn it and.
Speaker 1: Dealing with relationships, yeah, that, you know, to being like you try to be on the same levels, be on the same you know, to communicate. I'm not great at communicating. I say what I say, you know, you say what you say. Okay, I'm done with it. Yeah, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 4: You said what you said, I said what I did, what was said. I mean, what we're going port for.
Speaker 9: So I think about Also, he said, at the age that he's at, do you think therapy even helps at that point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, you think so, because it gets because in your ways. Yeah, but it gives you the look that your waves got you fed up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because like I say, don't you I told you the time. Sometimes you you know, you bleed on the people that didn't even cut it. I got that in No, you don't know that you're doing that. You don't know what you don't know. And sometimes you got to be smart. You gotta be smart enough to know what.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 9: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: And you know you just gotta like, okay, let me see an alternate because here is the thing on Joe, here's an alternate view.
Speaker 4: M somebody that don't have a dog in the fight. Right.
Speaker 1: That's why therapy, you know, you a you don't know the person that maybe you and your partner not going to see the same therapist, but you're going to someone and if it's better. Because I've been in both situations, I've gone by myself and I'm taking a partner with me. And because a lot of times you only gonna tell your side of the story that makes you look favorable. You know how they go down to the interrogating room and yeah, yeah, yeah, old, oh yeah you did that.
Speaker 8: But you you tell half the story, the half that's convenient for them keep to keep me out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, soh you know, you telling your side to make you look good, to make it seem like it's the other person. So now when the other person comes in and tell this side, now is his job says Okay, do you see why she felt that way?
Speaker 4: Do you see why he felt this way? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is there a common ground that we can get to? So yeah, I absolutely believe. I absolutely believe that that it helps.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: I definitely know it helped me, and it's still a work in progress. Ojo.
Speaker 1: You have to go because a lot of times it's too late to buy insurance after you wreck the car. It's too late to buy insurance after the house is burnt down.
Speaker 9: God damn it, I ain't got my damn noting pad boy. That's a Coogan right there.
Speaker 1: So a lot of times people don't only want to do something with something chaotic is going on, but a lot of times.
Speaker 8: It's too late my insurance after you wreck the car.
Speaker 9: Often to use that. I'm oh, I'm fing to hit real with that one. But next I ain't bullshit.
Speaker 1: Kelly Kelly boy as mister hunkin O Joe, you guys responded to one of my messages a few months ago, and you guys helped me through a hard time in my life and I know where to go and this is my safe place and guaranteed laugh after a bad day.
Speaker 4: Thank you now, bro, thank you, Thank you for the being supportive, thank you for watching oh Cho and now you look.
Speaker 1: We try to break down sporting events, but we try to teach you life lessons, things that have happened to each of us in our lives, and to be open and as honest as I possibly can about things that have because at fifty six years of age, I haven't been perfect, and I never professed that I'm perfect, and I'm big enough, old enough to know that I've been bad in certain spots.
Speaker 4: Try not to be bad in that position again.
Speaker 1: But I've never been too big to not accept responsibility and accountability. And I think that's the biggest thing. I think a lot of times people are always looking the place to blame. It's always someone else's fault. Well, if there's always someone else's fault, why are you the only common denominator? I mean, you go down restaurant, you go to the restaurant, it's think you in your car, it's stinks you at home, it's stink you go to church, it's think you the.
Speaker 4: One that got this many booty, it's you.
Speaker 8: Come on past.
Speaker 4: So I think enough.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't want to accept responsibility. They don't want to accept the accountability because it's so easy to blame other people.
Speaker 3: On up the mind and.
Speaker 4: It's okay, I'm not perfect, same, I'm not. People want you to.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is that society has come so they want you to think their lives are perfect. Oh I got the perfect marriage, I got the perfect job, I got the perfect everything.
Speaker 4: There is no such thing as perfection.
Speaker 1: All I do is I shoot for the stars, and if I land on the moon, I'm still pretty damn high up.
Speaker 3: And that's okay.
Speaker 1: Somehow we've like, if you make a mistake, I'm not saying make the same the same mistake.
Speaker 9: Oh Joe, No, it takes one time. Uh yeah, mem it takes one time, So one time, that's just.
Speaker 1: But but calldiboy, I'm glad we could be of uh uh I remember the name. I don't quite remember. I think you were going through something with a girlfriend. But bro, my grandfather used to always say, sunshine follows rain no matter how stormy it rained, forty days and forty nights. But the same sun came out and Noe could see the land. It's gonna get better, bro, I promise you. BK saying are you all? Are you all excited about NFL seas as much as not me. I've watched more pre season than I ever in my entire life. Of course, yes, I'm very excited for the NFL season. I'm ansio to see Canda. It's forts about stories. Can Kansas City three p Can Aaron Rodgers get the Jets to where they want to be? Can Lamar Jackson finally get over the hump? We know what it's playing, we know what his regular seasons are impeccable? Can't he go? Dak Prescott? Is this his last year in Dallas? Will the Cowboys advanced? There's so many storylines, so yes, I mean, I'm I'm I'm may I make excited to see them all and see them in Fold and in New Orleans and what the second week of February we're gonna crowd the champ.
Speaker 4: Will it be the same champ or would it be a new champ?
Speaker 8: Go to be a Bengals?
Speaker 4: So that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm just telling you. I'll tell you that's that's that's the story.
Speaker 1: Well, well we're gonna be down there, well we definitely, We're definitely gonna be down there. All right, guys, that concludes Nightcap. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I want to thank nord Allows, we want to thank Burning Norwood, Brian Deadman, shamiir Little, Caitlin Brown, and Kaitlin Right, it is Kaitlyn Brown. Kaitlin Kaylen Brown. Sorry, kk Is, that's what they would call it. So, guys, thank you so much for joining us at Nightcap. I'm sure all our listeners, all our viewers were very excited to see you guys and hear you break down your performances and the meaning of being at the Olympics and being able to run and get those medals. So thank you again for joining us. I am your favorite unk, Sheldon Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five, the route Runner, extraordinaiy the being a Ring of Fame, Arno Reed, the legendary pro bowler, all pro Samo Juco Liberty City's.
Speaker 4: Own that's o Jo Sinko.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you guys hit that like button, Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, and guys, do us a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed pa wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every subscriber counts, and thank you for supporting us and helping us get this far. Make sure you go check out my shade by La Portier. We have it in stock and so if we don't have it in a state or sitting near you, order you a bottle and get a ship right to your door. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms that Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four.
Speaker 4: The link is pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 1: Again, thank you Noah Aloud for joining us, Vernon Norwood Smier, Little Bryce Devon, and Kaylin Brown. Thank you again for joining us tonight. We're back tomorrow, same time. Seven Rob Joe