Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster slams to dishing the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbooks every point counts.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 4: The Crown is yours scambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Cola gard a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening in early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer dance. That's why the American Cancer Society READ commands that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with Coli Guard tests. The Coli Guard tests allow you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus, colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive coli Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of order and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The color Guard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk for col director cancer. Do not use cold Gard tests if you have half athenemus, have inflammatory BIB disease and certain predatory syndromes, or personal or family district of co directal cancer. The cold Gard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies, high risk patients, Cold dark tests and adult forty five to forty nine have estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, false poverty and false negatives can occur.
Speaker 2: Color dark is available by prescription own.
Speaker 3: Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Some might say Holmes dot com is the best home shopping site, but why is it? Their sleek, ad free user interface enjoy search experience without distraction. Maybe it's their unmatched school insight featuring district detail and reviews from expert sources like Niche, every pass Dream or is it their super comprehensive agent directory of how they always connect you directly to the listing agent on every listing. Homes dot Com even offers a comprehensive search experience with twenty two data visualization layers, seven environmental layers, and an option to search by commute and architectural style. Homes dot com is bringing you all the in depth info you need.
Speaker 2: Homes dot Com, We've done your homework.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Reporter asking Man Reports said Luca Donjon was two seventy. What's the heavies he's been maybe in the off season. Man says two forty. I hope they trade me when I was two forty.
Speaker 1: And man, that is that big. He looked that big in person.
Speaker 3: He's six four. So when you when you know, hey, when you tall, Joe, you can put some weight. Yeah yeah, yeah, because I was man. So that's why you That's why tall guys, seven foot guys, they gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: If you look at Kareem, Kareem has.
Speaker 3: Stayed he's relatively thin, because what is it like after you get after like you get like seven feet tall, it's like cut like every year, it cuts like five years off your life. Whoa does it's says some kind of stat that I that I saw, But it was years ago.
Speaker 2: For every inch of it was like six six sixcept what what is it? Nah? But uh, lucas what six true?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm as far as I mean, the taller you are, it takes years off your life.
Speaker 2: You think that's true? Uncle? Is that just? Is that just the saying height?
Speaker 3: And yes, yes, hold on, hold on damn, that's scary.
Speaker 2: But that's scary. What that's scary?
Speaker 1: You think maybe in health issues, health problems as you get older, he says.
Speaker 3: According to research, there appears to be an inverse relationship between height and life expect to say, meaning shorter people tend to live longer have life longer lifespans compared to taller individuals. A study found that for every two and a half inches of height a person risk of heart disease declines by thirteen and a half percent. However, research suggests that shorter people have lower risk of cardiac death.
Speaker 2: I don't like that road.
Speaker 1: You five eleven now now you know I'm six fold. Don't do that now, come on now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find that. I'll fight it.
Speaker 3: Uh as if Fud scored twenty eight points for the number seven Yukon Huskies as they ended South Carolina. The Lady Game caught seventy one game home winning streak. They trounsed them by twenty nine eighty seven fifty eight. Yukon had lost their past four to the game.
Speaker 2: Cocks.
Speaker 3: Page Beckers had twelve points, ten assists, seven rebounds. The Yukon took control late in the opening quarter and was up twenty two by halftime. Uncharacteristically, the defending champs South Carolina did not respond and lost for the first time at homes said. North Carolin of State beat them fifty four forty six December third, twenty twenty. That ended the fourth longest division home winning streak ever or women's Division one basketball history. Obviously, Yukon have the longest. U Call won like one hundred and twelve games Street and then they got another ninety and then I think it was Chennasee might have the third longest. Because you know, the lady balls with a coach summit. I had an opportunity to meet her. I love coach Summit. She used to have. They used to have. That's thanks thanking the eighties and the early nineties. Uh, did you watch this game on Joe? I watched it.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I mean I missed that with I missed that one I saw. I saw the highlights I saw at halftime when it was down by by so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. I was shocked, obviously.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't expect them to perform like that, especially after winning seventy one home games, you know, in the row. But again, it is Yukon. Despite Yukon having i mean maybe three or four losses, maybe it might have been three four coming into this game, you know, than Yukon always plays well obviously, despite the losses they did have, I didn't expect them to win this game. But yeah, when it was that kind of deficit at the half, I didn't think. I didn't think South Carolina would be able to recover.
Speaker 2: They the game.
Speaker 3: Cars did not shoot the ball well, ye Johnson, they shoot the ball well, pop out, they shoot the ball well. Nobody they were eighteen percent from three to three or seventeen. They were thirty eight percent from the floor, twenty three of sixty one. You're not gonna beat Yukonna and considering page, Beckers did not score.
Speaker 2: It was fud.
Speaker 3: It was fud that did a number on them. But Strong has sixteen, Budd had twenty eight, Chen had ten, Beckers had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that was if anything. I know, it's really nice to go and defeated. It's a great feasing to go and defeated. But if you're gonna lose one, let's lose it early. Let's lose it early and get it out the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh, oh man coach bounce back. They just got to get better played. They got to get better play out of their guards. Yeah, Johnson played twenty four minutes. She's a starter and she had zero points. I mean the one they have seventeen twenty one. A had twenty seven points. From the starters, you'll start to give you twenty one twenty seven points. You wouldn't win it, yeah, because they're eating up so many minutes, right, ah oh shoe. According to reports, Aaron Rodgers apparently pleaded to stay with the Jets before the Jets announced this week they are moving on from Aaron Rodgers after two seasons with the team. Rogers reportedly tried to make his case for why the Jets should keep him. According to the New York Post, Rogers pleading with the Jets to give him one more one or two more years as the starter. During his final conversation with the team, Rogers aggressively urged the Jets to keep him, but once the decision was made the part ways, Rogers accepted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'm ugh and that's that's tough. That's tough. I think Aaron Rodgers can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Obviously, you gotten to a point where you've always been great and the team has actually needed you, and you're always in a position of power, you know, where you always had the leverage, and now being on the other side of things, the other side of the fence, now seeing okay, you know, well, we don't need you.
Speaker 2: Things are different now as great as he once was. What's my saying? What's my saying? What do I say?
Speaker 1: What they'll do or they're tolerate what they'll do and they'll tolerate you until they.
Speaker 3: Get Now, I want you to tell me one thing, one thing Aaron Rodgers did, and if two years there that could justify the jeff keeping for another year, not a damn thing, so not showing up domindicants think about oo, yes, sir, they said that if you were to come back, you'd have to be to everything.
Speaker 2: So that total number one, you're not invested.
Speaker 3: Okay, how that's going on Pat McAfee every single week and I love p Matt and hey.
Speaker 2: Great platform. But for the Jets, how does that help? Bill?
Speaker 1: It doesn't at all, And it definitely doesn't help because the fact that you won't winning, not only were you losing to get your butkicked every goddamn week, you're still you're going on the show, and then you're creating controversy with some of the things that you're saying on that McAfee show.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can't you can't have you can't have it both ways. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, now all of a sudden, he want to be about the team when he's never been about the.
Speaker 1: Team, and he won't be if they were to bring him back.
Speaker 2: You don't thank you. Listen, you don't change overnight.
Speaker 1: No bring in an eleparate spots never change junk, A zebra stripes never change junk. They never changed. They just go about doing things differently until they get you where.
Speaker 2: They want you.
Speaker 1: Then they go right back to the normal program always, It's always been that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of this had to do with it.
Speaker 3: I thought the Jets, because when y'all got y'all butt on that plane.
Speaker 2: And help out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, And when y'all, I won't ram the car I want Alan Lazar, I won't. I won't Mithaniel Hacket, what the hell do you think he thinks? He thinks he's the king of the palace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also not only does he think he's the king of the palace, but he understands he needs those that's already been around him, that he understands, that he trusts, that he knows he I didn't work out for him, and then it didn't work out the way he wanted.
Speaker 3: Tell it enough, So you you paying guys. You gave Alan Lazar three years, thirty three million dollars. Huh now, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Hey. The one thing you can say about it now, he Hey, if he likes you, he likes you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If he don't, he don't, Yeah, you right now.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, when you said, when you try to ingratiate yourself to a team, if that's what you truly want to do, sir, you're becoming your adopted team aspect the team concept. You need me to be here for minicamp, you need me to be here for Ota. Man, I'm here. Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out why was he so big that Peyton Manning never missed those Tom Brady didn't miss that Tom Brady when he went to Temple?
Speaker 2: Where was he?
Speaker 3: This man was breaking protocol tongregate with his receivers in the part at the high school field. You see the difference, Yeah, you see the difference when guys are bought in. See a lot of guys talk about T. But you see if I were to remove that, if I were to have removed that A and that T, what is it on?
Speaker 1: Yo? Me? Oh man, that's fun.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me to see, and I'm on the outside. I'm looking for the periffical. But all I know is you what what's being reported. I don't think he's done anything to ingratiate himself to the team that says I'm a team guy.
Speaker 2: I want to be a part of this team. We all know that now.
Speaker 1: Hell Ray, Charles, to see that you haven't done nothing, done nothing to come back you know, you know, good and well pleading like, let's see if you have something to fall back on when you do when you do the plead, then you have a case. Yes, I mean would you ain't got nothing to fall back on?
Speaker 2: What it's like? Oh you?
Speaker 3: And then you come up with this cockermand me, well, you know, mandatory means different things different.
Speaker 1: People, and stop playing, you know what?
Speaker 2: Hold on time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonn look up the definition of mandatory, because I thought mandator was.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: But uh, huh man, why are you looking at that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Shut out?
Speaker 2: Shout out to the homie.
Speaker 1: We we got, we got, we got a new subscriber, a good friend of mine cam down in Boston watching man salute you appreciate it, appreciate the suppoor homie.
Speaker 3: Mandatory required by law. Wearing hemmels were made mandatory for cyclists, which means you're required to do it mandatory or tendance is required, which is means, oh Joe, you're required to be that right. So I don't know who what mandatory. Maybe it means different things to different people. Somebody that doesn't know INITIALI mandatory, it might mean something.
Speaker 2: But if you.
Speaker 3: Understand and Aaron Rodgers is highly intelligent. If you just listen to it, he'll tell you he's highly intelligent. So the team like, maybe we made a mistake. We're here, and remember, oh, Joe, I kept telling you. I said, Oh, Joe, he and Gary Wilson on that side light of the training camp. Oh your training camp.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you why I said that, because listen, me and Carson were just like that too in training camp.
Speaker 2: That's all. Me and Carson was like that in the training camp.
Speaker 1: Let me show how many years when you played during the season. How many years did you play with Carson ten? Okay, how many years that him and Gary Wilson play together? Okay, you're right, you're right, you're right. Yeah it was it was early. But that's that fire though.
Speaker 3: Uh all, I know too, how Gary Wilson win offensive root the other year of the entire league with Zach Wilson, Right, Yeah, Zach Wilson was a better quarterback to the f YI And I said, I told you that you're a.
Speaker 2: Better quarterback than who. Huh? Better quarterback?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Anon Rogers? Oh okay, yeah, I'm not talking about the old Anon Roger. I'm talking about the new Annon Rodgers. Now, that that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 3: No, the old Aaron Rodgers or just an old Aaron Rodgers. Uh that's the I mean, look here, Robert Foller got fired. I mean, oh, yoe, we well, I wish we could. I wish we could pull this up. If I do were talking about this, because I didn't really doll them, then we're gonna talk about that. But I say, pretty soon, they're gonna run out of people to fire. Oh yeah, they're gonna run out of people to demote.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Now Robert Foller got fired, Nathaniel Hackett got got on her demoted?
Speaker 1: Well damn yeah?
Speaker 2: One two? Who the best person? Mm hmm?
Speaker 3: The production? Oh shallon look at us a pro stopping? How many games they won?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 2: How many? Twelve? Wout you? How many games they won? Six? Right? Yeah? What six? Can I ask you a question? Yes? How many games they wont? Was Zach Wilson asked ash?
Speaker 3: I think there was? What what were they seven and ten or eighty nine? With Zach Wilson seven and ten? Okay, so who is the better quarterback again for the Jets?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: The numbers what I try to numbers don't last?
Speaker 3: I said, look, when you bring if you're if you're a defensive based football team, yes, sir, and you believe you bring in one guy and he's gonna change your your your your your your fortune.
Speaker 2: Your defense better not drop off or they dropped all tremendously.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And but here's the thing they were saying, if the defense drops off, what's he supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Overcome picked up off? But he wasn't the drop off. There you go, there you go, And that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I just look, I don't think he did in many favors in that building with his attitude to miss many camps and to blow it off and and pretend like it was nothing. Uh, the continuously going on on the p MAC show, I don't think that helped. I don't think I don't think that helped their situation at all. But at the end of the day, he made a decision that he felt that was in the best interest of him, and that's what he did. And so the Jets have no choice but to do was in the best interest of them, And they didn't feel bringing him back was going to change anything. Because sometimes Ojo, it's more than just on field. Sometimes the locker room Look at everybody talks about Jalen Hurts and what he is in the locker room and everybody. Look look at where they talk about these quarterbacks, how they talk about Hurts, how they talk about and look, let's just go take Manny and take Brady, put them to the side. Yes, sir, look at how they talk about some of these other quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put my homes to the side, but I'm gonna talk about some of those guys that when we think about a pantheon that's gonna be with a historically all time great. Look at how his teammates and the organization talk about him about him all I know, there are a lot of talk coming out of Green Bay that that they didn't involve him when it came to picking a new coat.
Speaker 2: They didn't involve him.
Speaker 3: But it's being reported that the CEO picked up the phone and says, don't you be the problem, be a solution. It's just, uh, it's gonna be very interesting to see where it goes, because I think the thing is, Look, we we mentioned places the Raiders need a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Potentially New Orleans need a quarterback. Potentially Cleveland needs a quarterback. I like that.
Speaker 1: Jerry Rogers, the Judy Rogers didn't joke.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to what other place Tennessee seeds that they might take.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think Tennessee is gonna potentially trade down. But if you trade down, Rogers is gonna be available. None's gonna cautiate anything you take. Rogers have Will Levis learning under him.
Speaker 1: That that's a good move. That's a good move, Rogers to Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 3: I just don't get. First of all, I don't know what the tennesseee's doing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: First of all, they first of all, they traded aj because they drafted Trailing Burns.
Speaker 2: The dude has one touchdown in two years. Three years?
Speaker 3: Maybe, Okay, Now you release Derrick Henry and I think I think.
Speaker 2: Tony Poula had an unbelievable season.
Speaker 3: But you trying to tell me you think Pollard was a better running back than than Derrick Henry. That's we're not doing that, O Joe. We're not gonna do that. So I don't you know. And after what after one season, two season, they fired the general manager Ran Carr throught and they got somebody.
Speaker 2: So I don't really kind of know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Could I see them trading that pick potentially, But I think Aaron Rodgers fist there fixing, uh he fencing, uh Vegas, Cleveland. I'm trying to think where else the Giants, the Giants potentially look at it.
Speaker 2: Remember that we talked about the other day.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, Matthew Stafford from New York, if you can get Aaron Rodgers for free, just pick him up.
Speaker 2: You do that, keep your pick, you keep that third pick of the draft. What are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Eh, that's tough, that's tough. I just think it's that it's going to be an issue wherever he goes. I think it's gonna be a issue where he goes. You look at what he had with the Jets and you only won six games. I'm just I'm just speaking from an offensive standpoint.
Speaker 3: Pittsburgh is Pittsburgh in play.
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't like the Pittsburgh. Look, okay, I don't like Pittsburgh. Look I just now listen, Tomlin ain't playing that. Tomlin is not playing that.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, don't, Joe.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just trying to throw out some places that could potentially use a quarterback.
Speaker 2: And I don't have to give up draft capital to Guinea.
Speaker 1: Right And I mean you said the best too? The best too was was was Cleveland in the Raiders?
Speaker 2: Who needs you? Don't like the Giants? Who needs the most? I mean, uh, you know what? I like that?
Speaker 1: I like the Giants. I said that last week we were on the show. Goddamn Aaron Rodgers. The Malik Neighbors, Elie Neighbors had a great year. You get a quarterback like Aaron Rodgers in there, m hm, you never know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Then you think about the Aaron Rodgers you're getting. You're getting maybe a humble Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers. Understanding, my lease is very short now. I can't get away with some of the things I used to be able to get away with because I don't have that leverage anymore.
Speaker 2: So I don't have a.
Speaker 1: Choice, but the walk on eggshells because I'm already walking on a thin line.
Speaker 2: Oh the nice you never know, I hope.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I think the thing is I like to see guys play as long as they want to play, especially if they can contribute. I don't know if we're ever going to see the m v P Aaron Rodgers again. Do I think he can help a team, But what's your goals? You have to have a real strung he I mean, you know a lot of times those guys used to be guys to elevate as they start to get aged. Now you need to elevate them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You see where Peyton Manning went. He went to the Broncos. The Marius Thomas rest his soul, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, No, Sean Ramto outstanding, No, Sean Marino, outstanding defense. Offensive line was solidified, that klady that had bast quas, that had nice offensive line. Okay, Tom, what did Tom do? Edelman and those guys start to get beat up? He goes to Tabpa. What tap I got on your? Mike Cavin and Chris God. Yeah, you see they get drunk to come out of retirement. You see defense hungry car bowls doing it so now where they can always elevate, Now they need elevating.
Speaker 2: Right damn so dang o jo yo.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for money moves presented by Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: Give that money, give me that month.
Speaker 3: Two weeks ago, Mile Garrett made it known his desire to leave Cleveland. The Browns reportedly won't do it, but Garrett had apparently won't abandon his desire to go to a contender. The current odds at DraftKings have the Commanders as the betting favorite to land them. Next are the Eagles at plus four fifty, the Browns at plus five hundred to keep him, the Bills plus five fifty, the Lions plus six fifty, the Bears plus nine.
Speaker 1: Hundred for one who has the money. Let's start there, because he gonna want a contract extension. Yes, he gonna want a contract extension. Let's start there. I want to come to Boston and defense. I like I like him down there to the Commanders.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I like you. Oh Joe, you're gonna have to give up one of those de tackles. You're gonna have to give up Allen. Well, listen, this is what's the other one?
Speaker 1: Name ninety four? Yeah, this is this is this thing. Think about it, the Commanders. You get that young bull over there with the Commanders, and let's say you do have to do one of your de tackles. You're still gonna get twice and maybe three times the production your Detackle would give you if you get Miles Garrett.
Speaker 3: And the Commanders have the third most salary cap space man that is, and you got a.
Speaker 2: Rookie contract, so you ain't got no worry about for another years over two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you know it only makes sense. And with a quarterback like that, one of the things Mile Garrett was fussing about. I just want a chance. I just want an opportunity with the quarterback they have over there. And Jade Daie's you're gonna always being contented in the NFC.
Speaker 2: I love I love I love this.
Speaker 3: So Joe, if I'm Washington, I'll give you two first rounders and a young player.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And Josh Harris, I don't think you have a problem doing that. I give it this year's first, next year's first at a third and a young player.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah. I like it.
Speaker 1: I definitely like it. I also like to the Eagles as well. But again, what I don't like is the Eagles have such a great young core. Defensively, you don't want to, but you don't want to mess it up. You don't want to mess it up. You don't want to mess it up because the Eagles have our opportunity, and they have a chance to make a run like the Chiefs did. They got a chance make a run like the Chiefs did, they go back and get another one. They can be on the verge of also having being in the same position that the Chiefs were and having a three peet yep, they got everybody locked up. Yeah, you know they're probably gonna lose Sweat. You understand that. Hey, somebody, somebody throw a big boatload of money at it. More Listen, if Sweat goes on the market, chance Hassan ready gets the opportunity to come on back.
Speaker 2: I think the way he left, Ah, that's what I'm saying. Try, I understand the way he left.
Speaker 1: But I know what he left on that field before he left them.
Speaker 2: I know what he can do on that field.
Speaker 1: I know what he gives me at the defensive end. I know what he did for the Philadelphia Eagles. How he knows that. Jeffrey goes that. This is business. You know what, Sometimes you your girl, your girlfriend, do you wrong? You taking a back even though she was great in bad you know what she do. You know how she treated you. Okay, that's a whole difference.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you forget, Oh, Joe, I think sometimes you forget these men are human. Yeah, they are feeling that have emotion. Yes, sir, he queed he wouldn't come to camp.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Trade it, And did he do the same thing to greet He's the same thing to the Jazz. He held out for how long?
Speaker 1: Because they understood that he was only he was he was getting traded in hopes of getting a new deal. Hell, that's why wouldn't come to camp for the Eagles. So why would you trade him and not giving a goddamn deal? Understanding? And that's why I agree. Yeah, you know they wanted to play hardball. Another reason why weren't They weren't successful, Not because of that, but just in general on how they running a goddamn organization.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If first of all, if you know a guy's holding out because he won a contract, if you trade for him, you better be willing to give him a contract.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 3: If you're not gonna be willing to give him a contract, why the hell are you trade for him?
Speaker 2: That makes that made no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, when you coming to camp and practice, we'll we'll talk to you.
Speaker 3: And and and and but o Joe, he saw that team. It were loaded, Yeah, it was loaded. Yeah, I trust Howie. I think the thing is how he's gonna probably go to the draft. Yeah, look, you might have to give up for a I know how roseman to give up to first Rode draft picks. Hell, he gave up what he gave up to get a j So, but I can see the commanders. The Bills need to try to move Heaven and Earth. They would Yeah, I mean the Lions. The Lions definitely need to give up. Can you imagine him and Hutchinson?
Speaker 1: That ain't fail? That is that that is that's not that's absolutely not fair.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's gonna be very it'll be very very interesting to see how how what happens with Miles Garrett. I know they say they're not for somebody come in there and blow them away.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm really trying to keep him out of the AFC. OHO, So Buffalo is really down on my list. You know all these other teams in the NFC.
Speaker 2: Oho.
Speaker 3: You know, if I see him, I'm gonna have to see him in the super Bowl and I'm okay with that, but I don't want to see him any other time. You know, we might have to play at some point, but I'm saying I don't want to have to deal with them.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely not trading in within my division.
Speaker 3: Right right, but uh Bears in the NFC, Lions in the NFC, h Eagles in the NFC, and the Commanders, So all things being equal, yeah, I'm trying if I if I do move in, I'm gonna move him to the NFC. Hopefully they got something, got a nice little package for me, o Jo. People are calling the textas and them the Aggies uniforms the worst in history.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: A T shirt with a What the hell is this basketball units? You know what?
Speaker 1: They somebody trying to do something different. I don't know who it was. I don't know who designed it. I don't know who this is that.
Speaker 3: You remember those jersey they used to have in the NBA, those type fitting jerseys the have, Yeah, I think that was like in twenty fifteen sixteen Lebron Lebron Yeah remember Lebron women sleeve? What is that just looked like a compression tea. Yeah, a compression tea, a tea on it.
Speaker 1: They trying to do something different, being a little creative and thought it was gonna hit. But that ain't it that? Yeah, I'm off for doing things different. I'm off of doing things different. But come on now, minimum light skims.
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: I say, oh, or what they called that Nike Pro that Nike Pro stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh to that God be having all? That's what that is. That looks like stuff you work out in, like you supposed to be better, and not an actual game uniform. They gotta do, they gotta do better, they gotta do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't shoot with I mean, everybody complained about having those tight jerseys.
Speaker 2: Nobody really liked them. That's why the DAN last but a year in the NBA.
Speaker 1: You don't want anything restricting anywhere around the shoulder part.
Speaker 3: No, you want that free. Yeah, those are I don't know what y'all think it takes, said him. I don't think y'all gonna sell a lot of them either. Oh Yo, a husband threw away a wife's Valentine gifts that her boss got her. Let's take a look at the video, yo.
Speaker 1: You But where you go sleep tonight?
Speaker 2: I wonder where you don't sleep tonight?
Speaker 5: Are you gonna sleep tonight?
Speaker 1: Because you're not gonna sleep here?
Speaker 5: Because you're not gonna be throwing my gifts that night, receive from my boss. On no, sir, No, I don't think so now, No, you need to leave.
Speaker 3: Mash, oh Joe, hold on, hold on, hold, I made this picture. Check y'all would have made this picture. Let's just say, come on, man world rail works in corporate America. She come home, balloons, a couple of gifts, flowers?
Speaker 2: Hey, real what what? What where you getting that from?
Speaker 1: My boss gave you?
Speaker 2: My boss got this for me. The floor is yours. We wouldn't be together, oh Joe, that could be innocent. Hold on, come.
Speaker 1: On, listen, let me tell, let me tell my glass. So on real quick. I know, I know I play around a lot. You know, I play around a lot of I make a lot of jokes, and there's a lot of things that don't play about right individual that I'm dealing with. On how you move, when you when when you're testing my name?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't. I don't play them games.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a certain site. It's a certain thing about about respect. And if if you respect me, if you know your boss gave you something at work, you ain't even bringing that home just out of respect, Whether it was in. That's going to the trash right the nearest gas station. It's going in the trash. And that's just out of respect.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. I don't play them games.
Speaker 1: And the fact, let's say, if you do bring the goddamn gifts in the house where I'm probably paying them up from the bills, and you're trying to be funny, because that's what I'm considerate. I'm considering that you're trying to be funny with it. I'm gonna make it a comedy show. I'm not even gonna say nothing. You want to be funny, I'm gonna make it a comedy show. And that's just the way I've always been. You know, right, that's I'm wrong. You know about respect, you know what you should and shouldn't do. I'm not your guardian, I'm not your parents. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna scold you. I ain't gonna say nothing. I just move accordingly to how you operate.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do. I'm doing the same too. But I got a better question. Talk to me now.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out what have you been doing at work to make your boss feel comfortable enough to buy you something.
Speaker 2: To get you flowers, to get you balloon. Wait a minute, that's what my head is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, not even that part. But did he do it for everybody? Or did he just do it for you?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying you. First of all, you know he ain't buy everybody no gifts. Boss is a cheap I ain't cheap, but I dam sure everybody nobody no valatize. I ain't cheap, but you ain't getting no valatized. As a matter of fact, I ain't telling nobody having valatize. What the hell is that? So that's what, oh Joe, I'm being in chat. I think y'all gonna back me up on this. For somebody to feel comfortable enough to get your girl or your's and women, this apply to you, his boss or a co worker, feel comfortable enough to get your man flowers, to get your man blues, to get your man again in general.
Speaker 1: And I mean you know that you know what else that means. That means she's already put up boss in a comfortable position where he feels it's okay to do so.
Speaker 3: That there you go, and see, I ain't got no problem with the boss because I ain't in no relationship with the boss at all. I never I never check a guy about somebody I'm dealing with. Now that's your job. Ever, ever, never, I never proach no A hey, I mm hmm, I got a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yes, now chat, y'all stay with me real quick, and I'm there's a couple of fellas fellas near and it just goes back to just the thought about respecting the other guys doing things and women trying to move and just.
Speaker 3: Just just.
Speaker 2: You can be honest with me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been the side dude at any point in your life to be honest? I mean, we family, we could talk and I think I have fellas in the chat. Have you ever been the side dude? I'm just just just be you can be honest and you can talk to me. Were family bro about to be fifty seven. I'm pretty sure I have. I'm saying, have you knowingly been the side dude with understanding how things work, how women lie, how women are sneaky? Just you could be honest?
Speaker 2: I mean it ain't yeah, okay, okay, but.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, okay for me, But then I just then I just remember, like you know what, I just have to remove myself because the longer you're in a situation on your man, I mean feeling, it's hard.
Speaker 2: Hard, It's hard. Things are gonna get involved.
Speaker 3: You start talking to that person, you spend time with that person, you you be intimate with that person.
Speaker 2: It's hard to just keep okay, you you got him, I got it. No bentioned. Is somebody gonna break it? Ain't It ain't hard.
Speaker 1: It ain't hard. It ain't hard, because why would you under with a great understanding as number two? You get all the fun, you ain't got no responsibilities, You get the best version of her. Why the hell would I want to be promoted to number one? And I'm living the life. He got to deal with Middy, he got to deal with I don't get that.
Speaker 3: Ooe. You know, I don't get that. Women sleep with some other guys. They want to settle them down with me.
Speaker 2: You and I.
Speaker 3: Oh I asked I asked Lord to send me something, sending me somebody. Hey, redemn show with me. Hey, I'm just like the other job. I'm just dropping the crackage off to your baby. Oh No, I ain't no third, It ain't me. He ain't sent me to you. He sent me to drop off what was dropped off, and I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: But I'm just I'm saying that and using that analogy for better context with the whole Bosston and the company, and feeling comforting enough to bring a package that someone else gave you and bring it home into a house where im assuming the man you know, pays the bills. If she's that comfortable, she already doesn't respect you. She already doesn't. And they got the nerve to say, well where you go to sleep? What?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why I never.
Speaker 3: I never, Like after I heard my grandmother say how when she was living on somebody else property, how those people would come by and bring five, six, seven loads of clothes on Sunday after they get back from church o joke, and they would have to have those clothes was so, now you got to start a fire and put those clothes in that part to get the hot water, and you got to have those clothes ready by Monday. And they say, well, lou, if you don't have these clothes ready, you're gonna have to move on. I said, oh, no, I never go loft. Somebody put me in that situation. She hey, that's that's that's that's one. That's one of the worst feelings there. Boy, Nah, I'm gonna fail.
Speaker 1: Now, that's why you that's why you always hear me when I say something that I've always mastered. I've always and I've mastered it to a t with the kind of discipline I had when it came to being great at the game of football, managing my expectations because I was on the other side of the fence for so long. Because I was on the other side of the fence for so long, Uh, I have read understanding that it can happen to you, So when it does happen to me, it's easy for me to compartmentalize and remove myself. It's easy. Now you we rethink differently. But I I already go into just speak in general. I already go into situations with great understanding. Well, hell if I was on the other side of the fence. But who the hell am I to have the motherfucking egoing pride to think it can't.
Speaker 2: Happen to me?
Speaker 1: For sure? Oh, I'm not no fool, I ain't no goddamn yeah. But anyway, I just can't. She actually bother gets home and had to nerve the recorder. Do you think that was you think that was a skip?
Speaker 2: That was real?
Speaker 3: Ain't no telling. I think the thinking for me, oh Joe a back of the day. If you saw if you saw UPS and your girl phone, that was me. I was dropping off a package once a week. Hold on, Ups, Yeah, I was dropping off a package once a week.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That was the call feeling hey, and you know, you know what's funny? What can brown do for you? You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm just for better context too, about you and dropping your UPS package all once a week?
Speaker 2: How long did take to deliver something?
Speaker 6: Not long?
Speaker 3: You see Ups, they get under the truck, they running, fat as they running, they flew, they hit the feet, step on the gas, the cargo.
Speaker 1: That's how it was. And do you know what the car running? Believe my car running for better contacts? That just that's as long as it takes. Yeah, that's as long as it takes.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Jifilu slowly in a nine ten minutes, you're then all change. Hey, a double pis you've been a nice car? You seen a PI stock?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The dragon a hoop you know, like la on the way, I'm gone, Like I always say, the famous saying the game is the game and it will always be the same. That's why you got to learn how to play it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's uh yeah, don't bring that back. Don't bring that back no more. Don't bring that lady, don't breaking The package is home. Listen, somebody give you something. Listen where they worked?
Speaker 1: If if if someone gives you a package and you bring it home, Oh she don't. She don't respect you.
Speaker 2: She don't respect true.
Speaker 1: There's certain things you just know you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: All right, don't choge Time five, final segment of the evening. And I enjoyed this the night.
Speaker 1: Boy, this is a good one. You ain't saying nothing about my but jelly jacket man. We ain't even talked about the concert. Yeah, man, he that thing was beautiful. Boy, isn't he Yeah he can't Yeah, he can't see. He had an accident as a child. Okay, yeah, I thought so beautiful concert man.
Speaker 2: Well, ain't nothing wrong with his voice? Oh? Absolutely not. Aaron Oen says, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yo? Mac mcclong versus Zach Lavad, Aaron Gloyd Gordon all three best in the dunk contest?
Speaker 2: Who you take it? Well?
Speaker 1: Why you why you left out Jah Moron, because I got job of all of them.
Speaker 2: Boy, that'll be a good one, Yes, Sir Matt Zach Aaron Gordon, I still.
Speaker 1: I still got I still got my clung win, I still got my plung winning because I know he can do more from a creative standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it just but I mean having seen Zach Lavine and some of the dunks he did, and seeing Aaron Gordon some of the dunks he did.
Speaker 2: Man a, what you think I think? O Yoe.
Speaker 3: For me, it's gonna be all about who's judging, because what you like, Oyo, you like creativity? Creativity if you think about Yo, all these guys right here don't miss a lot of dunks.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna get a lot of first dunks. Yeah, first making, you know, first making tips. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Ooh ooh.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be McClung against Levine. I told, wait, Levine is what six seven six six?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So need Jordan height like Kobe? Yeah, Now, I still got I still got my clumb boy, you club he can do more. In the fact that he's only six to two when he when he executed these dunks. It just looks different. It looks and the thing, you know what it is about Joe, He's a two foot jumper. Yeah, so he's getting maximum elevation. Now if you look at Levin, Levine is more of a one foot dunker. Aaron Gordon is a two foot dunkin Dominique was a two foot dunk. Jordan is a one foot dunk. Yeah, so they're gonna glide. Mclung is gonna elevate. You're like that, yeah, day and you know who else was real springy to that played for the Lakers. Remember remember uh Shannon Brown? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely man effortlessly.
Speaker 2: Bouncing. Yeah yeah, he had crazy up.
Speaker 3: Ruth broadcast NFL thirteen minute halftime show was better than the NBA as who we Can Coin and celebrity Game Bust this Saturday night. Adam Silver better start thinking with his M and M shape. I don't I don't really know. I don't really know. O yo, what they can do to you.
Speaker 2: They got to leave it in the player's hands. Nah, that's what got him in his position. That's what got him in his position. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I listen when we did the segment early in the show, I was thinking really hard, and I'm one creative son of a gun, and I couldn't think of nothing.
Speaker 3: Uh Dexter Jones said, keep it the buck up. This is all Lebron James fault.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one. Defintely, I'm gonna have to disagree.
Speaker 3: Dark said, there's no format change that will make players give an f All it takes is them trying. I totally agree. They stop trying, and the game with the ish, the only way is gonna come back up. They start trying again, and it's only one way to get him the try. I don't care how much money they make. If you're adding a little to the pot and they gonna play, that's the world we live in. Listen, uh M said, I think it's because the players don't hate each other.
Speaker 2: They like like they did back in the day. Everybody I didn't hate each other back then. It was just a few. Yeah, it's just a select few back there, I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's not like it is now. I mean a lot of these guys played on the same AAU team. They've been knowing each other since they were nine a team. But this is a lot of these guys. Magic said that he knew about bird, but this was like when they was trying out for the what the eighty before the eighties got boycotted the eighty Olympics. But they weren't playing no aau ball, no traveling teams like it is now.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe. Yeah, but even if they did play au ball when it's time, when they in regular season, they actually played, they actually they competing. Now you get to the All Star Game, there's nothing this is.
Speaker 2: Think about, o Jo.
Speaker 3: A lot of these guys played, you know, Zion Zion and John Moroth playing on the same traveling team. Yeah, mom bringing cookies and milk. Yeah, while y'all riding the bus together, y'all riding the cars together. A lot of these guys known each other since they were nine to ten. It's hard to build up animosity with someone that you know personally for that.
Speaker 2: Length of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And you don't really need animals.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: To my point is you don't need animosity to be able to go out there and compete and saying, you know what, I'm from the bus show, you know what, I want to curse so bad, But anyway, I'm fin the bus show. You know what, now, I don't care how long we played together. You're not going to embarrass me in a game of basketballs that's competitive. With the name in the back of my jersey, what means that people watching, I'm coming to show up and show out right?
Speaker 3: Dex To Jones said, this leadership. Uh you say you don't know when it happened. Look at all the All Star games after Kobe left, So what about the other guys? So Lebron got to get So Lebron got together and said, okay, guys, we ain't gonna play hard today.
Speaker 1: But you know, Lebron could be the one. You know what Lebron got to do. You know what Kobe did? Kobe went then played like it was a regular season game.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: If Lebron goes out there and plays hard? What you think, what do you think everybody else gonna do? They gonna follow do what they've been doing. They're gonna follow. No, Nah, will Lebron go out there and go go balls to the wall where everybody feel the follow? Mmm? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Uh Baby.
Speaker 3: Jesus Perform said the NBA should take notes from NHL split the teams by the nation and maybe they'll play for Pride. I usually don't watch hockey, but I have these past few days. It's been exciting. I agree.
Speaker 2: What was it is the US Canada feeling and sweet mm hmm. I think that was the nation's.
Speaker 3: Now because I think the US beat Canada last night, and I think Feeling beat Sweden. I like Hardy, Well, they need to try something because this, uh, this is what they had to last four or five years and this for mat to night, that wasn't it, Big Big Mike.
Speaker 2: Big Mike said, someone broke it down.
Speaker 3: In total the minutes play for the three games, it was a total of thirty minutes, forty one seconds, two hours and twenty six minutes of everything else.
Speaker 2: Me, it is entertaining, but sometimes you can do too much.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm a Browns fan, but I believe Rogers would have the same or better with Stefanski offense and elevate like Joe Flacco could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows the offense. It's the West Coast offense. I agree.
Speaker 3: NFL Matchup highlights was up. Uncle Ojo loved the show. I got a question for Ocho Ocho. I know Reavers Chap two of the best dB you face. You also faced Crow, Antonio Camarti, non de Asimo Wah and Al Harris.
Speaker 2: Great with those guys in their prime.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they were good. They were the real deal.
Speaker 2: They were the real deal.
Speaker 1: Especially Al I was a real deal, especially in Bump and Run, Alan, Mike McKenzie. They ain't playing. They write in your face, they write in your grill. They're gonna talk to you. Al gonna talk to you. Crow was really good. Crow had that long stride, really good in transition. You know, he had okay technique uh nomly long, very lengthy, very very lengthy.
Speaker 2: He was good with his hands.
Speaker 1: He was good on the player that played man the Man, especially with the Raiders. You know, I don't know what happened to him with the Philly, I don't know what happened. But when he was with Oakland, man, listen, he was. He was nice up there. I had an opportunity to play with him once out there in the black hole. Reeves obviously rius technician, everything, ball skills, everything he needed, I mean everything. Revis reminds me of what Derek Stinglely is right now. Not not the quick twitch and all that. I think Reeves is a little bit more Haitian when it comes to playing the oh yes, but as far as everything never going for the first movie, absolutely forget not.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: And I say it all the time when I talk about Revis, I say Revis had the patience of Sally May because you think about all the people that old loans, then people with the Sally man't getting them loans no time soon. And that's how patient God damn Rebus was at that line. And he always played bump, had a nice arm bar. As soon as the arm bars once you passed to be eight or seven yards, eight or nine yards, he getting his eyes right back and getting his eyes behind to make sure to locate the ball to see what it is. And he had elite ball skills were most Dv's panic. He never panicked, never panic. Yeah, if you don't stack him, you ain't catch Yeah, you ain't catching it if.
Speaker 2: You don't stack.
Speaker 3: If you don't stack Reavers, he gonna run your ass right out of bounds. He'll be helped here.
Speaker 2: With you every time.
Speaker 1: And you know what, And he wasn't fast, huh, he won't know. He want no speed merchant. His technique was so good. We was always in position to make a play and the usually he had a smooth ass on bar. Damn, I curse he had a smooth on bar just to make sure he kept hisself in position.
Speaker 3: Yep, Vivian, eck you may unkin o yo. Just say thanks a lot for all you do. I received my beanie. I'm wearing it now. Thank you, Vivian, greatly appreciate that my beanie. It's feeling, yes, said feeling the sweeten with my beanie. I was like us and Canada feeling and sweet. Did that see that?
Speaker 1: Jordan?
Speaker 2: Oh? Just saying the players.
Speaker 3: I don't know if feeling is I been a prayer that could be named feeling or Sweden or Canada?
Speaker 2: Is that person named Canada? I don't think it's a player named USA.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie al better to say, hey, fam people always talk about pressure making damn diamonds. Do you think pressure reveals who you really are or creates who you become?
Speaker 2: Love y'all? Pressure make diamonds? Everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody can't take that pressure. H You can't at all. Different fasts of life, whether it be work, whether it be sports, you know, whether it be relationships.
Speaker 2: You know, pressure bust pipes, the time, pressure fold pressure.
Speaker 1: Is what you feel when you're not prepared or you don't know what the hell you're doing.
Speaker 2: I said, man man, hold on, Oh, I don't let them know bad.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Why bring that boy? Bring that back home to me?
Speaker 2: Now? Mm hmmm. Pressure. Yeah, when you're not prepared or you don't know what the hell you're doing. Who like that?
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 1: But also due to the circumstance of a situation, that also brings pressure as well. Even if you are prepared, what can they do in the game.
Speaker 2: That you practice all week? What can they do prepared all week? You watch the tape.
Speaker 3: You know down in distance, you know area of the field, you know what they'd like to do on second, first and ten second and five thirty three, one to three, thirty five to seven thirty long.
Speaker 2: Nickel die, Yep, that't matter.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is execute.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: Back concludes this edition of Nightcap that was brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their Nationwi Fi g network.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: I'm your favorite up shouting Sharp, that guy, the Liberty City Legend, the Bengal Ring of Fame out to read The Pro Bowler, The All Pro that's Chad Ocho, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you for your continue support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. We do have it in stock and if you can't find it in any city or state near you, order it and celebrate twenty twenty five. Please drink responsibly and be safe. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform shay Shape Media my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 2: We just dropped our Nightcap and Lover's collection on Friday.
Speaker 3: The link is pending. The chat supplies are limited. Once they're gone, they're gone. Team Shot when'sday All Star Game? Ocho? They won forty one to twenty five over Team Chuck. I don't know if it really moved the needle for the fans that were watching. I don't think so, but we'll see what the ratings are when they come out tomorrow and see if anybody liked it. I don't think they did, but we'll see but thank you guys for joining us for nightcap. I'm unk, he's O Joe. We'll see you tomorrow night. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: The volume