Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, you want to join us. Hillary Clinton tell the BBC that she and Bill Clinton have no links to Jeffrey Ebstein. Did you hear that, Linda, no links at all? You know, we have no links. So the pictures of Bill and the pool and the hot tub and with the young girl, I guess that is nothing. My eyes must be deceiving me again, like for four years of Biden when he was in complete cognitive decline. I might my eyes lie to me all the time? Or all those people crossing the border illegally into our country that I saw and we were chronicling every day and every night, just like Joe's cognitive decline, I didn't see any of that either. I must I've got to work on my eyes. My eyes I must be blind because I'm seeing things that don't exist, at least according to them. It is fascinating to watch Republicans now in some ways they're beginning to get their act together. Look, it's never going to be fast enough for me, and it's at times it gets frustrating the way the you know, the grind of Washington is so slow, it's frustrating. Now, the House did pass the Save Act, which would require proof of citizenship and voter ID for elections. The President swears and promises he's going to get this done. Now the Senate has met the fifty vote threshold for the Trump backed voter ID bill. As now a Senate fight is looming. And again I refer back to my interview last week with Mike Lee and with Senator Ted Cruz on this issue, and they both want and are going to demand that the Democrats actually do a real filibuster and stand there and talk for as many hours as they're humanly capable of talking, and then hopefully we can get a vote on this and getting up a down vote. Democrat don't want this vote, and it is amazing. There's a great piece in the Washington Times today, our friend Kerry Pickett. You know this video emerging of Senate Democratic Leader Chucky Schumer talking about the importance of ID checks to prevent welfare fraud by illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Let's play it.
Speaker 3: Let's admit the truth. Everywhere people go, they're asked for a social security card. In fact, one way to prove you're a bona fide person who can have a job is to ask for a driver's license and a Social Security card. This is an anti fraud amendment. All over where we go, people say, well, why can't you stop illegal immigrants or others from coming here? And the number one answer we give our constituencies when they come here, they can get jobs, get benefits against the.
Speaker 1: Law because of fraud, jobs and benefits because of fraud. All the benefits that they get is because of fraud. According to Chucky and those are his words, and he was right back in the day. That's the great irony in all of this. But now we'll have.
Speaker 2: Jim Jordan on later in the program.
Speaker 1: Now Republicans in the House are going to move forward and put Democrats on record about whether or not they support sanctuary cities and sanctuary states. I mean, here's Chuck Schumer. Just like we played Barack Obama the last couple of days on this program. I'll replay it later today, but I won't play it now. But all of these Democrats once sounded just like Donald Trump, and now all of a sudden, it's Jim Crow two point zero. I mean, I have been saying, I think more than anybody that this is institutionalizing, you know, obstruction of justice and aiding in a betting in law breaking. When states and local localities comply with ICE detainers, which by the way, Tom Homan got commitments from I think eighty three out of the eighty seven precincts in Minnesota, which is why they were able to do a slight draw down. They still got over two thousand agents there. In spite of you know, the Democrats trying to claim some type of victory. The only victory that happened is Tom Holman convinced them that they've got to comply with federal law considering the supremacy clause of the Constitution, or the federal government will do them without their help. It's up to them, you know. They could do it the hard way, they can do it the easy way. But these ICE detainers keep Americans safe. According to ICE, there are half a million active detainers now half a million lodged with US law enforcement entities. And despite the effectiveness of the detainers, in the twelve months that Donald Trump has been in office this term, state and local law enforcement have declined seventeen thousand, eight hundred and sixty four ice detainers. Well, they're just aiding in a betting in the law breaking. They're obstructing justice sanctuary policies. When local governments refuse to honor ice detainers, island, criminals are released back into your community. And according to the Justice Department, eleven states the District of Columbia, three counties, eighteen cities are sanctuary jurisdictions, meaning that thirty one percent of our population in this country now lives under very dangerous sanctuary policies. This has got to come to an end. This is what Jim Jordan is going to force a vote on in the House. I imagine they'll probably get it through even with their very slim majority. You know, look at one example. You can look at the ten months in twenty twenty five, New York release seven thousand criminal aliens after failing to honor ice detainers. Crimes involving the released aliens in New York included nine homicides. Now stop for a second, has any Democrat ever mentioned the names of the nine people that were murdered twenty two five hundred and nine assaults on ninety nine burglaries, three hundred and five robberies, three hundred and ninety two dangerous drug offenses, three hundred weapons offenses, and two hundred and seven sexual predatory offenses. And these sanctuary jurisdictions serve as a magnum for migrants as illegal aliens know that they can travel to these sanctuary cities and states and get taxpayer funded benefits. I mean that you want to know why California is going broke, you need look no further than this. This is where they go broke. Now, I pointed this out yesterday and I'll reiterate this today because I think it's an important number that you have in your head. It didn't come from the vast right wing conspiracy. Even CBS is acknowledging that over twenty one hundred illegal aliens were arrested for murdering American citizens just last year alone, in twenty twenty five alone. The network also acknowledged that five four hundred illegals were arrested last year for raping or sexually assaulting Americans. Now my question is, and I can ask every Democrat, can they name three people that were murdered by illegals in twenty twenty five that were arrested for murdering Americans. I doubt they can, but they will. They only bring up the statistics that they can weaponize or politicize. And this is when I get into the issue of every life matters. I believe every life is a gift from God. I'm very clear about that. We have our own unique fingerprint, the hairs of our head, the Bible tells us are counted. I believe God is instilled in every human being unique talent, like their unique fingerprint. And if you provide people a safe environment where there's law and order, it's a prerequisite for one to pursue their talent and pursue happiness in this world.
Speaker 2: If you don't have law and order, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we do have an update on some of the folks Democrats don't want ICE to remove from the country. This report came out today. Federal Grand Juria Manhattan has returned a thirty eight count superseding indictment charging twenty seven alleged gang members of a splinter gang tied to Trende Ragua with sweeping a sweeping racketeering case that includes murder, kidnapping, sex trafficking, robbery allegations. The US Attorney Jay Clayton said the group is accused of bringing murder, sex trafficking, and intimidation into New York, alleging that Anti Trend members carried out gunpoint robberies and murders while exploiting vulnerable young women. Again, can any Democrat mention a single victim? And this goes back to my age old argument that Democrats, you know why, I told you they lost their heart, their soul, their conscience when they wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary's family. I've told you that. You know, every American murdered, every American victims that are victims of violent crime, every American raped by these illegals that they let into this country unvetted, telling the big lie that the borders closed and the borders secure. They all have blood on their hands. They knew what they were doing. They made a political choice, and then they made a choice to lie about what our eyes were showing us. You know, if you go back Hillary Clinton called for secure borders that don't torture and kill people during the Munich Security Conference, you know it went too far. It's been disruptive and destabilizing. It needs to be fixed in a humane way with secure borders that don't torture and kill people. You mean, did Hillary ever once I can't find an example. Did she ever call the family a Joscelyn Nungary, Rachel Morin Lake and Riley any of these people know?
Speaker 2: They never do. They don't care.
Speaker 1: So you know, as we head into I think the most important midterm election in our lifetime, because either Donald Trump and his agenda, which is progressing this country in ways that were unimaginable during the Biden years, America re establishing, re establishing itself on the world stage as the leader of freedom and democracy, America re establishing its place in the world as the leader of the world and the leader of the West. I mean that speech. I go back to Marco Rubio challenging Europe to reevaluate what they have allowed to happen on that continent. They shouldn't have no go zones in European countries. They shouldn't have Sharia courts in Great Britain the way that they do. And Great and Europe as a continent generally speaking, has made fundamental errors by allowing unfettered immigration without demanding assimilation. How do people come to your country and they don't have to assimilate to your values, your moras, your culture. And they not only don't want to assimilate, they want to separate, and even a step beyond that, they want you to adopt their values. And if they love their value so much, why didn't they stay in the country that they came from. But it's important now that we get Democrats on the record. It's important they don't want a voter ID bill, they don't want proof of citizenship.
Speaker 2: Okay, now they're on record.
Speaker 1: They're on record that they were complicit, quiet, or just outright lying about Joe Biden's open borders. Okay, let's put them on record about sanctuary cities and states. We know that they want amnesty because they say it. It's not like they're hiding anything. You want to know why a state like California is going bankrupt because they incentivize illegal immigrants coming into the country by offering people, you know, all the benefits of being a California citizen. You get to send your kids to schools, you get free health care, you get free, free, free, pretty much everything again taxpayer funded. They want to defund ice the Democrats. They want to defund the police, they want no bail laws. They want they think it's the cost of democracy to you know, buying into the climate alarmist religious cult.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: They don't want energy dominance or energy independence. Republicans can win this mid term election. Do not listen to anybody that says that they can't. But it's going to take effort on their part. I mean too many of these Republican politicians are not effective communicators. You can learn how to communicate better. It's not that complicated. And if Republicans, if they want to stay in power, if they want America to keep progressing, if they don't believe in open borders, amnesty, if they want integrity and elections, if they want confidence in election results, they can have it. If they want ice to remove all of these people that Biden, Harris May Orcus led into the country, we can do that. Now they want the left wants to defund ice like the police and no bail laws. How does that make us more safe and secure? And Republicans now they are They actually should thank they're lucky stars because the left in this country has never been this radicalized as a party. They've never been this hardcore left wing. I mean for the likes of Chuck Schumer and the likes of you know, Barack Obama. You know, Barack Obama sounded so different as we played yesterday on the program, and Chuck Schumer sounding so different than he did just a few years back. And that they all have capitulated to the radicals that now run that party. And that's the AOC, the squad, the Jasmine Crockets. The radicals are in charge. They're in charge of everything, and everybody fears them, the Mom Donnie Party. Marco Rubio is in talks with Cuba because daily life there has now been grinding to a halt. Talk about Marco's revenge, when if you don't know Marco's backstory, in his family story, it's incredible. Maybe one day we'll just have him on to talk about that. But President Trump said the US government officials, including the Secretary of State, are now indiscussions with Cuba's communist regime as the island nation now is facing it facing worsening economic conditions. Marco Rubio said, we're talking to Cuba right now, and the President confirmed that Cuba should absolutely make a deal. The President said, but it's a humanitarian threat, and he told reporters aboard Air Force One that in the meantime, there is an embargo, there's no oil, there's no money, there's no anything. And daily life in Cuban now has ground to a halt. Even Russia stopped allowing their planes to land there because they don't have any fuel to put in the planes to let them take off again. And the thing's not working out well there. I would say the Iranians probably made a strategic blunder by saber rattling prior to these talks that are going on today, firing live missiles into the Straits of Hormuz. This is not going to be tolerated by Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: And I think, I mean we could now live. I mean, if you really want to look big picture, and this is what it means when freedom is on the march. And this is not about nation building. The Trump doctrine is not about nation building. I mean, we're not invading countries, taking out Maduro. He was a indicted narco trafficker. We've done this before. It wasn't just Donald Trump that took these kind of actions. But you can see Venezuela now and I think our entire hemisphere is shifting. I could easily see Cuba now moving towards westernization. I could see American investors wanting. I mean, it's a Cuba could be a beautiful country. It was just destroyed by communism, destroyed, and I could see it recovering pretty quickly with the right amount of investment money. And I could see Americans being interested. It's kind of prime real estate. Don't worry Mike Florida a little bit about hurricanes. But putting that aside, we do have a move by Elon Musk and SpaceX to shut down Russia's illegal use of a Starlink satellite internet as that has Delta Moscow a fresh battlefield setback as their casualty rates are now soaring. But starting February one, SpaceX blocked unauthorized Starlink terminals in Ukraine after discovering the mounted on Russian weapons systems and drones obtained on the black market, which is a violation of Starlink's terms of service, which and the use of terminals in offensive operations.
Speaker 2: I have Starlink.
Speaker 1: We use Starlink as a backup to this show how phenomenal is this technology, Linda.
Speaker 4: But Starlink. Yeah, yeah, it's phenomenal. Everybody knows Starlink rocks.
Speaker 2: Do you just like, do you not pay attention to my show? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Why? A, You're not always pay attention to your show?
Speaker 1: The Supreme Leader threatening to sink US warships? Now, how do you think this is going to go over in Donald Trump's mind? I mean, the idea the strongest military force may be struck so hard that it cannot get up again. The Iyatola ali Kamani good luck with this strategy of the them saber rattling. I think that they are going to seal their own fate by firing missiles and threatening to sink warships amid nuclear talks. I'm not really sure what the nuclear talks would be about, because they're not allowed to have a nuclear program. Maybe the discussion would be the only thing nuclear would be delivered, and you would import it from another country, obviously not weapons grade or weapons related, used for very specific purposes. But the Iranians are just famous for never keeping their word. You cannot trust them, and I think that, I mean, we could have a situation where the Western hemisphere now is fully democratized and you know, freedom would be on the march. That's not a bad thing. But in keeping with the Trump doctrine, what's the Trump doctrine? No boots on the ground, no forever wars. But that doesn't mean isolationism, and that means the strategic use of the US military when necessary to advance American causes, in American beliefs and American interest, America first. And I think that the President is right to do so anyway, So we'll see what happens the president. Now this is going on, I don't know if you've where are all the environmentalists, climate alarmists, where's that religious cult when you need them? Because there's a massive, massive ecological disaster that is unfolding in the Potomac River as a result of horrible mismanagement. And Donald Trump put a truth out saying this today of local Democratic leaders, particularly the governor Wes Moore, who I think has ambitions to be president, although he said in a recent interview on CBS that he doesn't. But I don't believe anybody that says they don't have that ambition. I just don't, you know. I am convinced, and Linda, I've said this many times before I think any elected official that ever makes it to the Oval Office, even to just visit, whatever reasons, psychologically, I think they all imagine that one day they'll be sitting in that chair, don't you think.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty cool, know about that.
Speaker 5: I mean Wes Moore. I mean, there's a lot of things coming out right now about Wes Moore that I think have dampened any interest. But I think when you get to the Oval Office, you realize how hard the job is, and that I mean unless you're bought and paid for, which Trump isn't. But I mean, there's just no way these people. They just don't have the tenacity to do it.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: One of the differences that I can tell you about Donald Trump versus other presidents before him is other presidents agonize over every decision that they make to the point where it just wipes them out and at times it paralyzes them. The other thing that often happens to presidents, if you look historically, is once they start thinking, quote about their legacy, then every decision is made through the prism of well, how will I be viewed through history this way or that way. That's not how Donald Trump rolls. Donald Trump sees problems, fixes that makes the decision and moves on and he puts the right people in the job that they're able to manage it. Anyways, there's this we have raw sewage now flowing directly into the Potomac River. I mean, it's just flowing their result of incompetent local state management of essential waste management systems and this line breach in Maryland Wes Moore has caused this. Now they can't fix it adequately, they can't handle it. So now Donald Trump had to direct the federal authorities to immediately provide all necessary management, direction, coordination, and I'm sure there's going to be major complaining by wes Moore. Meanwhile, the entire Potomac River is being polluted with ross sewage. It's disgusting, it is It is gross, and you.
Speaker 5: Don't think the timing of that is unique to this entire shutdown in him coming out and saying that he blames the president.
Speaker 2: How can you blame the president for your suwage?
Speaker 4: Regular people know.
Speaker 5: That, But he's like, well, this is what happens when you shut down the government and critical resources aren't available and we don't have every hand on deck, and you know, it's just a way for them to do something able.
Speaker 2: Deck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know it needs to be in the river right now.
Speaker 1: Now, the left wing legacy media is mostly ignoring the two hundred and forty three million gallons of ross sewage. I mean, I have no clue. I have no earthly clue. They're fishing the Potomac. You can look that up. You can ask Ethan is our fisherman. Oh, by the way, Ethan sent me the nicest Christmas gift. I didn't even say thank you yet. I didn't get it until last week. I don't know why there was.
Speaker 4: I had some family issues right before Christmas that I won't go into. But it was not sent until well after Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Oh, well you didn't. You don't ever have to send me a gift. Linda doesn't send me gifts.
Speaker 4: Is that you asked? That's really awkward?
Speaker 2: Was that me? Was that me asking you forgive?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't you know what I want?
Speaker 4: I'll send you a gift. What do you want?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: I know what you want? What bol salt? And you should have a steak for the next.
Speaker 1: I don't need I have enough of all of it. Oh, I love all of it. You know who hooked me up with steaks for a year because she got so mad at me for not eating brass fed biotic Jillian Michaels, She's amazing.
Speaker 4: She said that on air she was going to send you food because you weren't eating right.
Speaker 2: Oh, she didn't like it. And I don't even want to talk to her.
Speaker 1: You don't want want to know why because he's gonna ask me a question that I don't want to answer because I'm not gonna lie to her.
Speaker 2: You know what the question is. I don't take anything in my life.
Speaker 4: I'm just assuming you don't want me to say it's all.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I'm like, I don't think you.
Speaker 4: Want me saying that on air, so I'm being quiet.
Speaker 1: I've had a little bit of a nicotine problem, although I made the switch.
Speaker 4: Oh you are going to say it, okay, good for you.
Speaker 2: And I'm not the patch of the pouch that you put.
Speaker 4: You like the zins I know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I actually have a new brand that I've been using.
Speaker 1: I try smelly one one one called Joey.
Speaker 2: I used that one.
Speaker 1: There's another one called on I like that only it's a little bit lower in nicotine. It's two miligrams instead of three like the zin one that Joey is. When I want a real hit of energy if I'm like having a bad day and I'm tired and I don't know, it's like having a cup of coffee. Like, how many cups of coffee do you have a day?
Speaker 2: Lot?
Speaker 4: I have a lot.
Speaker 2: You're a big coffee drinker, all right.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: I will eat.
Speaker 1: Drink a can of Celsius during this radio show because I like Celsius and I do have a cup of coffee every day. You don't like Celsius no taste crap, No, no, it doesn't. It's better than that disgusting projectile vomit, you know, Kale Green.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm not drinking that. To stay as coffee is coffee is the proper thing to drink. To stay awake is delicious.
Speaker 2: Celsius will keep you. Celsia is going to keep you awake.
Speaker 1: Teff syrup, it does not try orange. Orange is my favorite. I think raspberry is my other favorite. Desros so you have. I mean, I cannot believe they have a massive two hundred and forty three million gallons of ross sewage pouring into the Potomac since February fifth. Why are we only finding out about it now? I have broken pipeline And then that dopey governor turns around and blames Donald Trump. You know, as soon as the weather warms, the Potomac begins to thaw in parts of the District of Columbia and Virginia are going to smell like this. No tomorrow, get ready, buckle up. This is not going to be pretty. You know what ross sewage smells like. Oh, it's disgusting. Now Democrats have shut down the Department of Homeland Security with that FEMA. And however, thank goodness, the President is, you know, doing what he does best, and he's he's stepping up and he's going to take care of the mess that Governor Wes Moore and local leaders created