Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to join us.
Speaker 2: In a minute, we're gonna go over.
Speaker 1: I think one of the most incredible speeches I've ever seen in my lifetime a US president. Give We're even going to play it maybe in the next hour, and then we'll talk about it in the hour after that, because it was that deep, that impactful, it was that profound. Has not been a president in our lifetime that I can think of as much as Reagan understood it, that understands the power, the might, the purpose of the United States and how it must be a force for good. The President held nothing back, you know, challenging everything, every institution for its its failure, their own way of thinking, from the United Nations itself, you know, straight on through, you know, calling out our friends, of our foes, our allies, you know, taking on the insanity of green energy, taking on the insanity of of economic policy, taking on the insanity of illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: Did he stopped nowhere?
Speaker 1: And especially you know, I planned on on maybe taking on the stupidity of Kamala Harris and these interviews she's doing. I mean, it is such a dramatic if you compare and contrast, this is so dramatically different. I mean, she goes right back to you know, MS D n C. Trump is a tyrant and a communist dictator. That that is exactly the closing argument she lost on. And she's stuck in the mud. And oh, now she's gonna tell us that Joe Biden. You know, I was reckless not to challenge Biden on running in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh you mean you knew, you knew he was a cognitive mess?
Speaker 1: What a shock, because I knew and we reported it in twenty nineteen. And I can't Pete pick Pete Booty judge who I really wanted to pick. Why because he happens to be a gay man. And I think so little of the American people that I think that the American people must be bigoted. And I'm you know, we were already asking that an African American woman who's I guess her husband is Jewish, and you know, it was just too much the identity politics game of the Democratic Party. And then then goes a step further, you know, endorsing Kami Marxist Mumdani for mayor of New York City, claims her election against Trump was the closest in the twenty first century. It was not Hunt, He's just wrong. We have news to begin the show today. Jurors have found Ryan Rawth. That's the guy that would be assassin of Donald Trump at Trumpeternational.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that last year.
Speaker 1: I'd gone to breakfast that morning with Steve Whitkoff, who was playing golf with President Trump. He's begging me to go, and I'm like, I haven't picked up a stick in six or seven years. I since have, by the way, occasionally not much, but I did and I'm not as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: Linda, you'd be proud of me.
Speaker 1: And then anyway, about an hour and a half after we had breakfast, he's out playing golf with the President and I get a call from him. I get a call from the President or I got in touch with him, talked to him many times. Then I was on TV for the next number of hours because they were giving me the details of all of this. And anyway, so let me explain what happened today is there is There is just nobody else like President Trump. There's nobody that's going to go to the United Nations and call them out the way that Donald Trump did and call out friend and foe the way Donald Trump did. I mean, first, he he said, the only thing I got from the UN is a broken teleprompter and a broken escalator. And then he just launches into every single solitary thing. He laid out what he has accomplished as president and how in his first term the guns of war have been shattered and he was able to forge peace in his first term. And you know, after four years of weakness, lawlessness, radicalism under Biden and Harris, you know our nation, you know, it literally delivered our nation into a repeated set of disasters. He called it all out, and it goes deeper, and it goes further, and he goes He just went there on every issue.
Speaker 2: There was no sacred cow.
Speaker 1: Talked about the state of our economy, the calamity as he called it, that we inherited from the previous administration. He talked about inflation. When we're learning by the way that the jobs numbers under Biden were absolutely manufactured. Is like we're learning that crime statistics are totally they're cooking the books all over the place. And he pointed out, with four years of Biden, we had less than a trillion dollars a new investment. We have spoken at length, it is incalculable. What the largest tax cuts in history. What's seventeen trillion dollars in committed investments in manufacturing? What he's been able to get in eight months? They only got a trillion in four years. I guess, you know, I guess Hunter was too busy doing his own personal business deals for the you know, for the family with Burisemuns see, et cetera. Seventeen trillion that means we're going to manufacture in this country's automobiles, semiconductor chips, necessary pharmaceuticals which we have outsourced for years, rare earth minerals, all of that. Seventeen trillion versus one trillion in four years, seventeen trillion in eight months. And so he did lay out the case. You know, he talked about America's open borders and how idiotic it is, and also talked about how entire countries are being transformed. He talked about, you know, about deporting criminal aliens that Joe and Kamala and majorcus unvetted that they allowed another country. He talked about Europe. He challenged Europe so hard in this speech at times it was like amazing, and they have no choice. But they better start listening because their identity, as he pointed out, is absolutely they have an identity crisis, the likes of which I don't even know if they're going to ever be able to recover from. Talked about NATO membership, mid NATO members that you know how idiotic NATO was for buying Russian oil fueling, you know, the the war machine of Vladimir Putin, something we had talked at length about how insane is that. That's when he gave Angela Merkele the white flag of surrender. But then now forcing NATO members, you know, to commit to increasing defense spending from two percent of their GDP to five percent of their GDP. President also very clearly said today and put out there that, yeah, if Vladimir Putin enters your airspace, shoot down their planes. After getting to fully know and understand the Ukraine Russian military economic situation, after seeing the economic trouble it's causing Russia, I think you Krane, with the support of the EU, is in a position to fight and win all of Ukraine back in its original form. What time, patients and financial support of Europe and in particular NATO the original borders from where the war started is very much an option.
Speaker 2: Why not.
Speaker 1: Russia's been fighting aimlessly for three and a half years and what really should have been you know, a real military power would take less than a week to win. This is not distinguishing Russia. In fact, it very much is making them look like a paper tiger. When the people are living in Moscow and all the great cities and towns and districts throughout Russia find out what's really going on with this war. The fact that it's almost impossible for them to get gasoline through the long lines that are being formed, and all the other things that are taking place in their war economy, where most of their money is being spent fighting Ukraine, which has great spirit and only getting better. The president he just it sounds very similar, and he mentioned this in his speech to what he did with Iran game in fifty one days. Nope, they didn't listen. Boom, that's it, and nuclear sites are gone. The world is a safer place. But anyway, the President you know, went into how he's trying to build relationships, how he believes in peace through strength but without forever wars. He talked about re establishing you know, trade and understanding the importance and the strength and the need of other countries to have access to our economy with historic trade deals with the UK, the EU, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, many many others. And then the President said, you know, he rightly pointed out his role in helping to end war so far around the world and even in places where they've gone on for you know, thirty plus years, Cambodia, Thailand, Kosovo, Serbia, Congo, Rwanda, Pakistan, and India on the verge of you know, of rising conflicts, and he got involved and he used the strength of the US economy to put an end to that before it got started. Israel and Iran after twelve days. Who would have thought, And you know, then Armenia Azerbaijan another example. And then for me, I've never never loved the UN. I think they are a feckless, impotent, absolutely useless organization and we end up funding the vast majority of moneys for the United Nation. I'll go over that in a minute here. And I'm sick and tired of us paying one more penny. By the way, just to add one thing to what the President said to NATO nations, if Russian jets violate their airspace, shoot down those Russian jets. You think that NATO country should shoot down Russian aircraft or they enter their airspace?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many other presidential candidates or presidents of the country would ever say that. And the President goes on and he makes the case for peace and then lays out the United Nations that they didn't help in any of these peace negotiations that he himself brokeered. He wouldn't think Donald Trump's the guy of peace. And then he addressed this idea that you know, yeah, a lot of people when you look at the Abraham Accords and all these different countries that I played a role in bringing peace to, he said people. And he's been nominated by multiple countries for the Nobel Peace Prize. He says he doesn't even want it. He said, the real prize is the sons and daughters who live to grow up with their mothers and fathers, because millions of people are no longer being killed in endless you know, forever wars, and we've saved millions of lives with the Seven Wars. And then he addressed the issue that he thought Russia putin Ukraine would be easier, and it's not.
Speaker 2: And now he's making the pivot. He's us like he made the pivot. And people said, oh, he's giving in his Putin's puppet. No, he's not.
Speaker 1: He understands their nuclear power. He understands the first option is the peaceful option. And then when you get to a point that that's not going to work, then you really have no choice. And he's signaling now that he's gonna, you know, take the handcuffs off and let NATO and Europe and with the help of the US, when he pointed out, we do have a big ocean between US and Europe and this is really their problem. You know, now take on Putin, who should have won this wharf. He was a great military power in seven days and and and that's the end of it. You know, he says, you know, what is the purpose of the United Nations? He said, he's always thought they it have potential Yeah, the UN has always had potential, but guess what, they don't get a damn thing done. And you look at you know, all the countries they put on their Human Rights Commission are the biggest violators in most cases of human rights on the face of this earth.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But he's explaining what this, what the goal, what the doctrine is, you know, talks about how the UN is wasting a fortune, how he even had had guaranteed a five hundred million dollar renovation and they end up going over budget by five billion dollars, and and just what waste, fraud, and abuse.
Speaker 2: Takes place there.
Speaker 1: The United Nations has evolved into a useless institution. Frankly, I say give it to chi. Know could care less at this point, you know. But on the other hand, you know, the president is is just doing their job in their absence because they're not doing it. Had a lot more to weigh.
Speaker 2: In on this.
Speaker 1: We'll get to your calls today. Let me go back to the speech and then we're going to play it in the next hour. President Trump at the United Nations today, I think the best speech he's ever given. I would define this as a either the Trump doctrine or trump manifesto. He was as iconoclastic a president as I've ever seen. He's taken all he takes. He took on every bit of institutionalized establishment thinking that ever existed, including calling out the UN for being absolutely feckless and a complete waste of time and money. Uh in and that, and how they have failed. He believes in the promise of the UN. I'm not so sure. I'm not sure if it's possible. And there really is this battle between globalism and the global lists versus those that, for example, those of us that believe in America first. It doesn't mean that we don't want to be a part of the civilized world. It just means that we're putting our country first. President Trump has always understood that China and Russia and North Korea are top geopolitical foes, ran that they're always going to put their countries first. That's fine, And but yet he wants partnerships, and he's made all these trade deals that have finally stopped these countries from ripping us off the way they have. And he offered America's hand in friendship to any country in that Assembly today that will join him and us, because really it's only the United States that can do what he's doing. He's singing, totally knows the power, the might, the influence, the role, the importance of the power of the United States of America to be a force for good around the world. That's why you know he involved himself, or he involves himself in these conflicts. He does have better things to do. However, it's in everybody's best interest if the world is at peace. And that's why after you know, trying and trying as he did with Iran and then they had no intention of making a deal. Okay, they can't have nuclear weapons. They're the number one state sponsor of terror, and he spelled that out in his speech today. And similarly, he's now challenging Vladimir Putin and Russia. I mean, I'll get into that in a second. I mean, really calling Putin out, you know, as a paper tiger. And what a failed military effort on paper? Did any of you think, you know, when Joe Biden just stood idly by his Putin's amassing troops and weapons along the border with Ukraine, Well, first of all, did anyone doubt he was going in? You shouldn't have, especially after CRIMEA was annexed in twenty fourteen. But then also that you would think that Russia would have just you know, rolled over Ukraine wasn't even close and there is still you know, disputed territories, and you know, we'll and the president's now saying, well, maybe we have to rethink this. I've given Vladimir every opportunity I can and every chance that I can.
Speaker 2: To have peace.
Speaker 1: He's refusing. And now he's getting more arrogant by the day, and he's flying over NATO territory and it's going to stop. And he even gave permission to NATO nations to take these planes jet planes out of the sky because he's doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So but he's also offering, conversely, the hand of American leadership friendship to any country in the Assembly. He offered that today and to to join with the US and forge a safer, more prosperous world. That was the vision, and it's a world that would be much happier and a future that's dramatically in our reach. And he said, you know, I made containing threats in his first term a top priority, and he's doing so in a second term. You know, he said, he said it's like the Trump doctrine. And I felt even conservatives, some of them had no don't understand the Trump doctrine. Yes, he believes in no forever wars with new you know, modern military technology. I argue future wars, and we're beginning to see the beginning. The beginnings of this are not going to be fought on battlefields. They will be fought in air conditioned offices. And the President knows. That's why we are rebuilding our military. That's why he's prioritizing the Golden Dome. That's why the President is modern modernizing our military. That's why he's making these investments. Joe Biden, you know, pretty much gave every spare part weapon we had to Ukraine. And now when we support Ukraine, they're paying for the weaponry. You know, NATO's buying it and they will pay for it. We can't afford to be a proxy in fighting Russia. And as he pointed out, there is a big ocean between all of us. When he was describing a Ran for example, he said his position was simple. Now, this is the same president that took out Solamani Bagdaddy and a ojociates dropped the mother of all bombs in Afghanistan and defeated the ISIS Caliphate in record time. And he did it without creating or starting a forever war. This is a guy that is now even negotiating to get back Bogram Air Base, which I think is fascinating from the Taliban. After Joe Biden left, you know, billions and billions of dollars in sophisticated military technology and equipment in that botched exit, embarrassing exit that resulted in the deaths of innocent Americans because of his stupidity and lack of planning and lack of understanding and anyway, and then the President went into great specificity and detail it.
Speaker 2: His position is simple, the.
Speaker 1: World's number one state sponsor terror cannot be allowed to possess nuclear weapons. He made or Ran a generous offer. He extended the pledge of full cooperation if they suspend the nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Didn't listen.
Speaker 1: Their answer was, you know, to constantly threaten their neighbors and foment terror in the region. And then he did Operation Midnight Hammer, and you know, we had seven American B two bombers dropped fourteen thirty thousand pound bunker buster bombs on Iran's Key nuclear facility. You know, people have been talking about getting rid of us for twenty twenty two years. He talked a lot, and at length about Gaza. He talked about and you know, it's somewhat disconcerting that I'm not sure when I hear, you know, in the halls of Congress, on college campuses around the world, the rise of anti Semitism. I'm not sure that there's no moral ambiguity here. I'm not sure what part of murder the equivalent based on Israel's population sized versus ours, that would be the equivalent of forty thousand Americans dead in a day, murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, beheading. And the fact you couple that with the hundreds of thousands of missiles that over the last number of decades have been fired from either Daza by Hamas in the south and Lebanon in the north, and the Huti rebels joining in, all funded by Iran. You know, what point does Israel get to say enough is enough and win its war? And the President was strongly condemned Hamas and how hamasas you know by the way in their charter he didn't mention this part. They have the destruyer. They call for the destruction of Israel. Amas elected by the Palestinian people. People seem to forget that. Amas repeatedly rejecting offers to make peace. You know, can we ever forget what happened on October seventh? He says we can't, And he says, you know, and then to continue the conflict. You know, you have these European nations naively, stupidly learning nothing from history, and then these pundits, dumb as door knobs. I wish they would take some of the trips I've taken to Israel and see the network of underground terror tunnels, and visit border cities Likestroat hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years, and go into the underground bunker playgrounds because kids can't play outside because it's only a thirteen minute window when a Gaza rocket is fired into this border town, and talk to the people there and the lives that they live every single day. You know, we still are awaiting the release of these hostages. The president called for all of these hostages to be released. And you know, he pointed out about Russia. Everyone thought that Russia could win this war in three days. Didn't work. Out that way. It was supposed to be just a quick little skirmish. It's not making Russia look good. Five to seven thousand people are dying every week. And then he said the war wouldn't have started if he was president, and he talked about China, India, and then the worst part of this the people that are funding Putin's war machine, including Western Europe themselves. That goes back to what I said earlier about Angela Merkle being handed a white flag by Donald Trump. What's this? The white flag is surrender. What do you mean, Well, you just did a multi multi billion dollar energy deal with Russia, and you're going to be dependent on Russian oil. You're going to make Russia rich. And the whole purpose of NATO and the whole purpose of a European Union is to stand against Russia aggression. And and you know, it's it's a every mindset, every establishment mindset was challenged today. And then they called on every nation to join and ending the development of biological weapons and went back to Europe for just a second. Here, you know, he said, why are you adopting why are you purchasing Russian oil? He said, it's inexcusable NATO countries have not cut off much Russian energy and energy Russian energy products, which he said he only found out about two weeks ago. They are funding the war against themselves. He actually used that line, which I thought was great. And the president, you know, took a bold stance against biological weapons. Talked about the horror of biological weapons and the development of for example, what happened with COVID, and how these experiments are still going on, and then he talked about how useless the UN is and the UN budget is being wasted, and the UN you know, is supposed to stop invasions, but he pointed out that they actually financed, you know, illegal immigrants coming into our country by providing cash three hundred and seventy two millions. What is the purpose of that. The US is an impotent, ignorant and frankly, they have historically been anti Semitic and anti American in their in their viewpoints. You know, he goes on to talk about American sovereignty, it goes on to talk about immigration worldwide. He pointed out fifty percent of inmates in German prisons of foreign nationals illegal immigrants, fifty three percent in Austria, in Greece, it's fifty four percent. In Switzerland, it's seventy two percent of people in prisons are not people from Switzerland. And he says, that's how you repay the kain of being able to go into somebody else's country. And he just he challenged it all and pointed out that these countries need not to lose their identity. And he talked about he's not going to stop taking out that, you know, challenging these these cartels, these drug and gang members that are destroying America, and then went on to just eviscerate, you know, the idea of alternative energy, green energy, and talk about how stupid and bad the windmills are. Actually it was very funny, and talking about how China makes them.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't dare use them.
Speaker 1: They're not that stupid, but they make a lot of money selling it, and then they use coal and gas and oil to fund their economy. But they don't mind making the windmills and they don't mind helping the green energy agenda. And he challenges Obama, you know, all, to talk about green energy, and he's flying is playing to play golf on Hawaii and fly him back. He said it's a con job at extreme cost and expense. He went on to explain that China doesn't care the rest of the world. I mean, that was the idiocy of the Paris you know, the Climate accords, and how stupid it was. China and India are developing nations and we paid you know, a thousand times more than they do. He just challenged everything. Anyways, it really is worth playing. I think his best speech ever. I think this defines a different era in American history, a president that stands and is willing to use the power and might of our country and lead the world to make it a better place. I know, all the Democrats liberals want to talk about is Jimmy Kimmel. All right, Kimmel's back on the air. Who gives a rip. ABC can do whatever they want. No Conservatives calling for him to be fired or boycotted the way they do us.