Speaker 1: Happy New Year. Hi, so full disclosure. We were just recording this. I said Happy New Year, and then it like froze. It didn't want to let me finish saying what I was saying, because done is that I had too much energy, too much for me. Let me tell you. It is Monday, January sixth. Oh, January sixth, four year university of that shit? Five years? Five years, No, it was four years.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Four years ago on this day, some shit went down that will forever.
Speaker 3: Blow my mind.
Speaker 2: Mind too.
Speaker 1: But apparently we don't talk about that.
Speaker 2: Why because the people who did it don't look like us.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well, well and there you go. So I can't say happy January six even though I bet a lot of people do say Happy January sixth.
Speaker 2: Oh they're getting out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's about to be crazy.
Speaker 2: Tell them to come to New York and storm the Governor's mansion or something.
Speaker 3: For congestion pricing.
Speaker 1: Yep. People are pissed off. So we're starting a new year. It is Monday. Diamond is looking for a tissue. I have some, you want one?
Speaker 4: No? Did you see that?
Speaker 2: No, it's like something or something went landed right there, and I think, I hope it came out without me digging in there, but I hope we have.
Speaker 1: To get up in there and get it. New year, new nose. It can be exciting. So this morning, everybody, here's a stupid If you have the same boogers from last year, I'm very concerned about what's happening in your nose. Why what do you mean it's been six days? Do you should have different boogers?
Speaker 2: Do you dig up your nose?
Speaker 3: I don't dig up my nose.
Speaker 1: No, but since I have a nose ring, I'm in my nose more often than not because I don't want build up on there. And let me tell you, when you have a nose ring, anybody who has one will relate. It can block your breathing if you get boogers on there. So I'm whipping my nose. There are not six day old boggers. I promise you that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you just really.
Speaker 1: Keep going disgusting. Gotta keep the passageways clean. My god, I'm just telling you. Gotta breathe. I gotta breathe. Oh god.
Speaker 3: But this morning everyone and the studio.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, I'm so tired. I'm dragging and I was like, I feel great. Oh great, I really do. I feel really good. I feel like the sleep that I got over the break was nice. I'm excited for a new year, new possibilities, new options, and things going on with the podcast. Like, why wouldn't I feel good? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: I couldn't fall asleep last night.
Speaker 3: I guess were you so excited to see me?
Speaker 2: No? Damn it? I mean I was, yeah, great, I'm happy to see you guys. But like I got in my bed at around six and I could not fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Well maybe because it's still daylight when you got into your bed. Go to bed later.
Speaker 2: Well that didn't work either.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I think?
Speaker 2: Because I mean I was still in my bed at one o'clock that's later, and nothing happened. I think my body is still on West Coast time.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about your West Coast experience and adventure divin. What did you do over the break?
Speaker 2: I went to California. I thought that I was going skiing and Big Bear, which is insane.
Speaker 1: Have you ever skied?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, right, you're an adventure Okay, guess And but we got there and there was no snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like nothing global warming, I mean climate change, whatever we're gonna call it. Whatever. Did you check before you went? Was there supposed to be snow?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: My cousin's checked, because you know who checks that. I'm not good with the word.
Speaker 1: It's not going to a place where it is dependent that snow be on the ground. I'm gonna check for the snow well.
Speaker 2: I brought two coats, I brought a lot of warm things, and I didn't even need a jacket.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys do? Instead of ski? Got drunk?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that seems like a good experience.
Speaker 2: And then I got altitude sickness, which my cousin's that's very deadly, very bad hangover. They're like, diamond, you're hungover, that's not altitude sickness. But this is my story and I'm sticking with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, altitude sickness can kill you. Like it is really bad. I actually an intern of mine died from altitude sickness. I don't mean to she no, no, no, I'm just telling you it's it is pretty serio.
Speaker 3: Yes, when that kind of.
Speaker 1: Stuff happens, well, I thought I was gonna die. So you've had a hangover. I've been around you hungover before bad Yeah, you don't have good hangovers?
Speaker 2: No, no, and it lingers for days.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that I don't get hungover. Well, good for you. It's so annoying to people. I love it so much. I'm sure there's something wildly wrong with me. But for the time being, I don't drink that often. My sister believes I haven't fractured my liver yet. That once, you oversaturate yourself with alcohol, and a lot of people have done that by the time they are twenty one or twenty two because you've been drinking all the time. But I didn't really do that, and I still don't really drink all that much. I prefer other things. I'm a smoker and a shrimmer. No could but she could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have some things to talk about.
Speaker 1: Go on, did you shroom?
Speaker 2: No, it came up. No, but the shrooming came up. But somebody I know almost ruined our New Year's Eve because they took something. And let's just say that the person can stand up.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're on a podcast.
Speaker 1: What is this.
Speaker 3: Let's just say people took something.
Speaker 1: Get to it.
Speaker 3: What did someone take?
Speaker 2: Okay, my cousin's friend took ketamine.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, got stuck in a hole. And also in your whole family. No okay, well well.
Speaker 2: My cousins, my other cousins were there, but like the cousins are adults. No no, oh god, okay, good, but yeah, we're hanging out, turning up, getting ready to go out for New Year's that's not a turn up thing exactly. We were drunk and we don't know when this happened, but we got into the car and when we got out, the girl couldn't move and we were like, the fuck, get.
Speaker 1: The fuck out of the car.
Speaker 2: The man is like he has to leave, and she's like, uh, like what the fuck is going on? I don't even know how it came out that she did that, but how long did this last? We had to go back home. We couldn't do anything. She was deep in that whole babes. And also, I mean, like, listen, guys, just don't do things like that. But also, if you're gonna do it, then let the people around you know that you're doing these things.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Let people know that you're doing these things, one so that they can plan their evening. But two, if something happens to you and you have to go to the hospital. People need to know what's in your system. It's important that you tell people that's our PSA for today.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and just don't do it.
Speaker 1: Don't do what you don't need, like stop it weed? Why not?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: Some people do a little boger sugar? Is that what it's called suar coke? You're talking about cocaine? Yes, I should do it, but some people do recreationally. That's their business. I think you should stop there.
Speaker 2: I don't really think you should. Like that is the max. You know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of new information out though it's actually not that new about alcohol, saying how absolutely terrible alcohol is for you when it comes to dementia and Alzheimer's. Think cancer, your liver, your kidneys. You're basically poisoning yourself over and over and over. So it's kind of just amounted, what do you feel like doing, Whatever it is that you feel like doing, just tell your friends so that they know be safe.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you're New Year's you've got ruined.
Speaker 2: Well mine didn't like you know, I mean you already drunk. I was fucked up, okay, and it was amazing. And then I got to watch videos of Vibes Cartel in Jamaica, and so that was great because I wasn't in a bar with screaming people while I was watching it.
Speaker 1: It's pretty you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Do you have any resolutions?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: None, I'll probably I kind of.
Speaker 2: Want to be meaner to people this year, not like mean, but like more stern, set harder boundaries, And I mean that's really hard for me because the boundaries are pretty set.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was gonna say, I think you're pretty good with your boundaries. What boundaries do you think need to be enforced a little bit more?
Speaker 2: I think I need to just start saying no to people sometimes. I just it's like I'll find ways to say yes, but in a diamond way. I think I need to be a little bit more short with people, Like if I don't want to do something, no, I'm not doing it, and I really don't need to give you an explanation or like do you like this, and instead of like saying yeah, maybe no, just say no I don't like it. Yeah I don't like it, So I'm gonna try. But then I also feel bad because I don't want to be an asshole.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, there's such a huge gray space between yes and being an asshole. It doesn't have to be one or the other. You can be firm and you can be kind, and both of those things can exist at the same time. And you can take care of yourself, take care of your mental health and your time. Time. Man, that's the one that I'm trying to do better about this here. I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh I'm not gonna let other people waste my time. Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So it's the one thing we never get back.
Speaker 2: If I come to you and I say, well, do you like Andrew.
Speaker 3: That is a waste of time, because you know the answer is no.
Speaker 2: I knew it was going to be something like that.
Speaker 1: You know this, That fucking Andrew man, just kidding.
Speaker 3: I love Andrew.
Speaker 1: No, I don't mind. I mean, I don't look at things as a waste of time if they were enjoyable to me. So if I want to talk like ke key with you, whatever, fine. When there are people coming in to waste my time about things that should have been done in a certain way and why they didn't get it done in that way and how they can't get it done because someone else didn't get it done, and there's just a lot of blaming instead of doing. That's where I'm gonna say, fo, just get it done.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yes, I'm gonna there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: That around here.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a lot of that. I don't like it, because you know me, I will just say fuck it, I will do it myself. Please move out of my way. The last thing I want to hear is twenty minutes of you telling me why it couldn't get done when it absolutely could get done because I gotta done it myself. Ye, trash ass shit around here. I'm telling you, I can't wait for this year.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Gonna already loves you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about the texter that pissed you off today? And why?
Speaker 2: Oh you a little eight four or five I think that was the area code pissed me off or eight oh three something like that. What a loser. I can't just say that, Like, if you're calling into the show to play a game, you don't get to like boss me into putting you on the air. Now.
Speaker 3: I may certainly do not.
Speaker 2: First of all, there are a lot of people who call in at that specific time. You're not the only person. Now, if you called fifteen minutes before, I mean you couldn't unless you were psychic, right, But like if you called fifteen minutes before, there's probably no one calling, right. But you call in when everyone else is calling, and then you get upset that I don't give to your call, and then you text in trying to get me in trouble or something like that. Am I gonna get a spanking for not answering your call from whom I don't know? Diamond never answers the phone. Well, maybe you should try doing Diamond's job for a second.
Speaker 3: She always answers the phone.
Speaker 1: Actually, there are a lot of times where you might be hearing the phone ringing. She might not be seeing the phone ringing there. And sometimes you're gonna get a Disney signal. Sometimes you're gonna get something that sounds like somebody picked up and it hung up. We have no idea what goes on with these phone lines. But what I do see you doing in there all morning is answering the gap damn phone. And somebody ticked her off today because they made it seem as though she was targeting them to not let them play the game, and she wasn't having it. She almost called them back and had them play the game. And I said, what, what, Why are we rewarding bad behavior? Why are you gonna reward someone that just cursed you out on text because you think you're teaching them a lesson.
Speaker 2: Well, my thing is they probably would suck at the game anyway, So come on and embarrass yourself in front of however, many people are listening, you know, because you think you're gonna bully me. Now I'm gonna bully you. Bring back bullying in twenty twenty five, that.
Speaker 3: Too, I told you I've been a fan of that forever.
Speaker 1: Yeap. Just I believe in a bully back. I'm never gonna start it. I'm not gonna go just be mean to somebody. However, if you poke me, I believe in a poke back. Oh maybe a slap, maybe a punch, maybe a trip down the stairs. I don't know, But if you start it, you can't be mad that. I then responded to it, which also happens often. People will say some shit to us. For the most part, I'll let it go. Every now and then, I will clap back and say something, and then they call me a bully. It's insanity. Oh yeah, do you know how bullying works? Yeah, Monica, your cousin, she talked about that. Who was on Love Is Blind?
Speaker 2: Yes, and someone I think DMed her and then tried to say it was a minor and they had to get legal involved and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. Bring back adults bullying kids. That's what I want to see. Oh my gosh, can I tell you a story? Well, kids get passes for way too much. I just want to be like, really, you really want to step into this arena. I'm the same size as you. People aren't even gonna flinch.
Speaker 2: It's God. Do you remember when people used to just grab kids by the collar of their shirt and just shake them.
Speaker 1: Like their own kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Other people?
Speaker 1: Sure, you know my dad used to do. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: My dad used to shake little kids up on the playground and shit, to grab them by the collar and ring it.
Speaker 1: Are you listening?
Speaker 2: You know? Henry Cooper was a terror to kids.
Speaker 1: It takes a village, it really does. I don't understand, Like I have so many friends who have just had babies. They have little kids right two years old, three years old, and some who have older kids, and the amount of stress that all of them are under and that they feel to show up at every event, to show up at the PTA meetings, at every meeting for your kid at every like all the time, and be a really good parent and never yell at your child, and gentle parent whatever that is. No, it's crazy how much stress they feel. And I just look at it all the time, and my mom called it out. She said, yeah, because people are just raising kids now with either themselves or themselves in a spouse, and that's not how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: We are a communal people. It takes so much.
Speaker 1: More than just a mom and a dad to actually raise your kids. Your neighbors, your grandparents, your aunts, your uncles, and everybody is so spread out all over the place that the onus falls on one or two people to do all of this and still function and work and be happy. I don't know how people with kids do it. That is one of the many reasons I don't want any I don't know.
Speaker 2: It scares me. I was talking to some of my cousins about it this well last week, and one just declared not having kids, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, there's a lot of that going around. She's like, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Just sound like life is like so much better without them?
Speaker 6: And it was very weird because some mother family members were talking about the fact that they can't.
Speaker 2: Wait to have kids, and I was like, bad timing.
Speaker 1: But you know what, like, why is that bad timing? Your family members who want to have kids should absolutely have kids, and that's great. I'm sure that your cousin who said she doesn't want to have kids is not offended, but the fact that they want to have kids. People get offended when you say you don't want to have kids.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the thing that a lot of people don't talk about now is that I know a lot of people who are struggling to sure, so in the middle of conversations like that where people are being vulnerable and she's like not doing it, it's like fucking lunatic.
Speaker 1: I do understand that, and I know that there are some sensitivities, but there is definitely a double standard. Oh yeah, where people look at you saying I don't want to have kids as an attack on their life. And the thing is I wasn't thinking about your life at all. I was talking about life. I just think about what I want to do with my time and my body and my money and my mental health. Like, that's what I was thinking about. You want to have kids, do it. I will clap for you. I will applaud for you. People just get very angry at women who say they don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. People do get equally angry at men like that.
Speaker 2: No, you're right. One thing that people don't talk about enough when it comes to not wanting kids is the money aspect. Can you imagine cooking dinner for six people? Do you know how much money that costs? Like grocery shop and we were talking about that too. You gotta spend at least two thousand dollars a month probably if you have a family like that. Yeah, and that's not included that, that's only groceries.
Speaker 1: And that's as long as they don't have friends come over, hell and eat all your shit.
Speaker 2: Locking that shit down. Nobody could come over if they do, tell their parents to pack them a lunchable. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: Are you insane?
Speaker 2: Know how parents could allow their friends' kids to come over and like raid the refrigerator like kids used to on TV, and shit are you because they're kids, they're growing. They gotta eat. No ringing you by the next cuss.
Speaker 1: That's one of the things I will say this, living by myself all my groceries, I can just get a tiny amount of groceries and I'm good with it and it's not a problem. Well, these little kids come over there eating all my snacks. I said, what, Oh my god, I had to do double groceries. Id' even think about that? This is insane. But yeah, eat the food, man, eat the food.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You never know, it's just twenty twenty five is going to be a different year. I feel it.
Speaker 3: There's something in the air. I think I like it.
Speaker 1: You would think I wouldn't like it based on how things have gone the past few months. But I'm liking what I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six days in, six days in I just did Gandhi. Yeah. I think I think there's gonna be a lot of shit we can't control, and I'm I'm gonna do my best. Where I can control things, I will control them. Where I can't, I'm going to do my best to just let it go. But it seems like there are a lot more people that are at like, fuck this shit o'clock than I anticipated there being so early on.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that makes me nervous. Yeah, yeah, absolutely scares me. Revolution is a foot Oh please. Somebody said that earlier, probably me, No shock you, I'm starting the revolution.
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, stop bitching, start the revolution. And revolution does not have to be violent and terrible. Revolution can just be uh in the Gandhi way. No, I will not do that. I will peaceful, non violently abstain from all of this.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: But also, I mean when I brought up earlier on the show spray painting, the congestion pricing the cameras, Yeah, I know I was peaceful, not by me.
Speaker 1: I told you I have spray paint, Come meet me.
Speaker 2: Let's get it in.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, because that won't just be for us, Diamon, No, that'll be for everybody.
Speaker 2: I'd be a legend.
Speaker 3: And in case you don't know what congestion pricing.
Speaker 1: Is, because we did realize there are people from all over the world and the country who.
Speaker 2: Listened to this.
Speaker 1: So here in New York City, pretty much everything that happens as far as work goes, especially for us, happens in lower Manhattan, Midtown end below sixtieth Street end below. Our lovely political officials decided that it would be a good idea to charge the people who come to work and already pay these ridiculous tolls to cross bridges, go through tunnels, to charge us an extra at least nine dollars a day if you want to go below sixtieth Street, where again I say everything happens you want to enter the city. Guess what that's going to be between twenty two and thirty two hundred dollars extra a year for you. Are companies matching that? No, absolutely not is anyone absorbing this price except the everyday person.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Firefighters are firefighters who drive their own cars, oftentimes to take care of things. Are sitting here saying I can't, I can't do that. That's effectively taking three thousand dollars away from my paycheck yep, for what just to come work. And then they want us to ride the freaking MTA that is the subway. Every other story, this is what was making me laugh today. It was congestion pricing. It started here. It is next story two stabbed on a subway.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Next story one pushed off to a platform on a subway. One a woman set on fire, Like you want me to get onto this yep? Or pay you the money. This feels like a hostage situation.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ransom Cathy, Governor hocel Oh girl. You know, I don't want anything bad to happen to her, But I just want her to look in the mayor one day and just see congestion pricing on her forehead. I want her to hallucinate a little bit.
Speaker 1: Her ass needs to be taking the subway everywhere she goes. Well, she needs she was to take the train everywhere she goes and then talk to us about condestrier price.
Speaker 2: Even that doesn't count because Mayor Adams, the mayor of New York City, tried to say it. But you're walking around with security kitty police escorts everywhere. Also, I saw a video yesterday of a woman who was on the train saying that she had to get off. Not her stop, she just had to get off because someone was like having a mental health crisis on the train. And she goes, I get off and I'm looking around. There's no one in this station. No police in this station, no National Guard, which promise yes, she oh, we have deployed the National Guard to the New York City Subway. That's literally forty second Street and thirty fourth Street, and I think one more times square, like please, that is where everyone is. But what happens when you get on the train and you're by yourself?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: And let's say the train stops, because it usually does underground, you have no service in a specific spot, and someone is having a mental health crisis and there is nowhere for you to go.
Speaker 1: Now, why would you subject yourself to that? It's horrible. The one thing they told me as soon as I moved here about the trains was if you ever find yourself alone in a train car, get off, yes, or go to a different car. Never be alone in a train car. And when I tell you, sometimes the panic that has set in when we pull up to a station and everybody gets off, I'm like, yeah, yep, run off the train, try and find another one to get on. I've let trains go and had another one come.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's it's easy to say, just ride the train. It's another thing to ride the train.
Speaker 2: I saw some people on social media talking about the fact that they didn't understand why so many people were outraged, and I really wanted to know where they grew up, where they live now and what they see on a day to day basis in New York or about New York on social media. Because I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I think it's really overhyped how horrible people try to make New York seem. It's not a horrible place. It's actually really fucking great. There are some issues right now that need to be addressed. And certainly, I guarantee we're going to find a million New Yorkers who say, I ride the turn every day, nothing has ever happened. I'm one hundred percent sure that that exists. I'm not rolling that dice, no, but I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: But also those people are there. I have friends who are like that. Oh, I ride every day and they're one of my best friends is like that. Yeah, but they're on some of the busiest lines always, they're never in a car by themselves. A lot of the times when people are having mental health crisises, they don't necessarily want to be around a lot of people, so they're not getting on the cars where there's a thousand people on it. They're going on the cars where let's see me if I leave here after the show, we leave at ten on a good day, right, if I get on the train, I'm going in the opposite direction of traffic basically there everyone else is coming into the city right now I'm leaving. I'm usually on a car or in a car by myself.
Speaker 1: Get out of.
Speaker 2: Here, and people get on and they're losing it, which is a whole other situation and topic that we could discuss at another time. But like it's just me. I'm looking around.
Speaker 1: Do you have pepper spray or anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh she's locked and loaded, babes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it. I have it too, I say all the time. I understand why people carry firearms. I do for the most part. You can really dismantle a shitty situation with pepper spray. Everyone's going down in that car. Yeah, if you ever hear me, y'all, hold your breath, girl, hold your breath, and shut your eyes trust me. Okay, Yeah, I don't think it's legal to carry pepperprd New York, by.
Speaker 2: The way, now tasers either, But please doesn't s.
Speaker 1: To pry it out of my cold dead hands. Pepper spray. Okay, So a couple questions on twenty twenty five. No, it's it's just like it's a new year. So let's talk about new year things, right. I have a couple questions for you me and I want to answer them to Yeah, just about what you expect from this year, like specific questions, so to reflect upon the last year, let's start there. Okay, biggest accomplishments of the past year. Personal, Yeah, whatever you think is an accomplishment, doesn't have to be professional.
Speaker 3: Something that made you.
Speaker 1: Happy that you were like, yeah, fuck yeah I did that.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. Oh at jingle Ball the broadcast room, someone who usually runs it was sick and so I had to, you know, step up. And I really was like, oh cool.
Speaker 1: You know absolutely, I feel like you did a lot in the last year.
Speaker 2: You think so.
Speaker 1: I mean you had a podcast with someone else, Oh, yes, you saw that to fruition. Yes, you did this podcast with me. You joined the podcast network where you're doing all kinds of stuff. It's a lot. Yeah, okay, good for you. Great, don't understand yourself. Okay, amazing you went off the grid.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did some stuff drafted. Wow, give yourself some credit.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't think about these things. I need to start writing these things down, girl.
Speaker 1: That's why I have a diary. I don't know about that. It's not a diary, it's it's a note in my phone, but it's a diary. It's I think I told you this. Every day I write down something that made me laugh and something that I learned.
Speaker 2: How much storage do you have.
Speaker 1: It's two fifty six. Not really here. I'm gonna just like flash you a note real quick, because when I go back and I look at these things, they make me really happy. And it's also just a good way to keep track of like stuff. See December Boom, there we go, baby.
Speaker 2: You're writing paragraphs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you like me? Now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What about you? You didn't answer the question.
Speaker 1: Because accomplishments personally, I would say, and maybe professionally. I've gotten our art business together and we're going to launch something kind of cool, hopefully. In the middle of February. Hey, I started going to the gym a lot more and tried to get my fatness a little bit under control. I wanted Gracie started a podcast, started this podcast did off the Grid with you guys, and I had so much fun. It was a really good time, and I'm sure I could think of a bunch more things if I go through my notes here, good fights, but necessary conversations, I think with people that brought us to a new place. I think that's all good stuff. Yeah, thank you, and same to you. I feel like we both did a lot this year. All right. When you think about something that brought you the most joy in last year, what was.
Speaker 2: It the most?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is bad?
Speaker 1: Why because what did you do?
Speaker 2: This is just so dumb, But it really did bring me a lot of joy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Got converted two people into Bravo people okay within the past year, and I'm very happy about it because now I have.
Speaker 2: More people to talk to about who.
Speaker 1: Are the people.
Speaker 2: One of my best friends, Ayana Okay, she'd never watched Housewives, and then I think winter break of twenty twenty three into twenty twenty four, she started, Okay, and now she's a full blown Bravo girly has watched so many of the Housewives franchises, which is amazing. And then I converted my little cousin recently, actually since Thanksgiving she's watched two different franchises.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're very excited. I love that people need to know that this Housewives thing with Diamond it is not a joke. She eats, breathe lifts this.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think that the amount that you consume of how they interact with each other, that's how you interact with people.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, Okay, but I don't think like I watch people argue all day on these shows. I don't argue with people. I think for me, I've always though felt like live your life like a camera is like somewhere you know, just in case not me. I don't want to argue with people and like yell and throw glasses Like I'm just like, that's actually embarrassing. So I don't argue with people because that may be one of the reasons. Okay, So I'm like, I'm not exerting all that energy. What if somebody's watching?
Speaker 1: So that brought you joy?
Speaker 2: So much joy?
Speaker 1: Were there other things that brought you joy this year?
Speaker 2: Probably just family time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A lot of things that brought me joy were in the winter break of twenty twenty three into twenty twenty four. Cool, So it was very like, you know, someone who didn't bring me joy?
Speaker 1: What is he doing?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: And Jow he just came and hovered like the little that he is, and he's back all there she is?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Oh? And we're flipping scarves. We were briefly discussing some of our things from the past year that brought us joy. Oh, do you have something?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What brought you joy? Andrew?
Speaker 4: The off the Grid trip brought me joy?
Speaker 1: We set off the grid.
Speaker 3: That was one of the things that.
Speaker 1: Was a good one that brought me joy. Should we start planning the next one?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please? Okay, floppy Mike, The.
Speaker 3: Mike got floppy.
Speaker 1: What about personal accomplishments in the past year? Something that you I mean, I already have something for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The podcast networks getting this show off the ground. That was really great. There's so many great shows coming this year too.
Speaker 1: You got politically involved in things?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, yes, politically involved. I donated a lot of my time to charities, which I felt was great, between the Blood Drives and the community cook that we do, which is great.
Speaker 3: Are we doing that this Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Uh, it's the third Tuesday of every month, So.
Speaker 3: I'll ask you again next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: There we go. So yeah, no, it was great professionally, personally, I think I need to work some things out, you know, got to find some better work life balance. Okay, so that's a resolution. But yeah, otherwise it was a good year.
Speaker 1: Okay. So then that brings me to the next question. And Diamond, while he answers this because I feel like it's right there for him, you think about it too. What would you like to be different in twenty twenty five? It doesn't have to be a resolution, but what would you like this year to look like for you?
Speaker 4: I'm protecting my piece. I'm not going to get involved with anything that is outside of my control. Just let it be, let it work itself out. Get involved only if you're asked to. Don't volunteer at your time for something that is going to take up your time that you will then regret later. Let it fall and pick it up if they ask you too, and if they don't, guess what, you just saved yourself some time and energy.
Speaker 1: Is there a specific example.
Speaker 4: There's there's a couple on twenty twenty four that I am not picking up anymore.
Speaker 1: Go what are they?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 4: You know, personal?
Speaker 1: It's the podcast We spill the tea here. It's a podcast.
Speaker 4: Well, that kettle still needs to boil, so we'll chat about it later.
Speaker 3: Don't think I won't circle back.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that angela ping later.
Speaker 1: I'll ping you. Oh my god, I hate what people say pang. I'm like, what does that stop? If you could see the face Diamond was making it andre as he throws his scarf around his neck.
Speaker 4: And I must be going now, No, stay right here.
Speaker 1: You have to hear what Diamond has to say.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll listen to you too.
Speaker 2: So this year, I really want to prioritize my body.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's a good one too.
Speaker 2: Because she's getting to the point where she might be getting on the table if things don't change. Honestly, okay, I cannot deal with the ten pounds that I can't lose. And it's very bad because I'll lose it and it shoots right back up.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Yeah, ten pounds is enough for you to risk your life.
Speaker 3: Ten pounds is.
Speaker 2: Getting there, and you tell me I hate surgeries, not that much. I'm not back.
Speaker 7: Ten pounds. Yep, we're going to the table. Yeah, yes, yeah, we're going to the table. Very Regina George, I just need a least three pounds. Yep, we're going to the table.
Speaker 3: Ten pounds.
Speaker 1: You can like, shit that out. I've tried. Okay, you look great, by.
Speaker 4: The way, and a probiotic. Let me tell you something. I have the unholy trinity.
Speaker 1: Why are you yelling? The microphone is right here.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, I have the unholy trinity that helps you ship your brains out. Burberine, a probiotic, and facilium husk will help you take hearty shits.
Speaker 1: They go ten pounds, Maha get out. Oh make America healthy again. Oh the girlies, the non pastorized milk people, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, have you seen the benefits? Just kidding.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of the stuff just on a side note here that the MAHA team is talking about. I'm like, do you know you will die? You're gonna You're gonna die. That's not healthy. Death is literally the unhealthiest thing you could do to your body. But cool non pasteurized milk, by all means cheers, seems supernatural. Drink the fluid of another animal without it being chemically treated or treated anyway. I digress. Okay, your body is a priority. What's next?
Speaker 3: One more thing?
Speaker 2: On the body.
Speaker 1: You want to be healthier. You're just trying to look good because I met.
Speaker 2: Your healthiest fun I'm very healthy right now, and that's the thing that pisces me off.
Speaker 1: But under the knife could change it drastically.
Speaker 2: It could, But it doesn't mean I didn't think about it. I'm saying, we just have to be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I don't care what anybody says. Real bodies are winning, No they are. But my thing is is that, like, there's no.
Speaker 2: Reason my cheek should look like this. If I feel the way that I feel, my cheek should not be looking like they're gonna explode.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're crazy, you know, Yeah, there might be somebody just moving.
Speaker 2: Please, it's horrifying.
Speaker 3: You're insane.
Speaker 2: It's the puppiness.
Speaker 1: So I'm done.
Speaker 2: I am Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, no, finish the thought. Okay.
Speaker 2: I I am going to go on a journey to figure out what works best for my body.
Speaker 1: You're trying to unbid your cheeks, yes, okay, and my arms and your arms? Yeah, arms and cheeks. Okay. Now what was the revelation?
Speaker 2: Scary asked me to do Doctor Fat Loss with him today, and I wondered, are my cheeks really as bad as I thought they were.
Speaker 1: No, he just wants someone to join him in his misery where he doesn't eat or drink or think about anything for like three months. I thought about it.
Speaker 4: In fact, it's forty five days all the time. It's forty five days. So that's something, you know what.
Speaker 1: I gotta give it to him. The he loses a shit ton of weight. Is it through a glorified arexia? Yes, but he does lose a lot of weight. So I applaud him for the discipline because I could never know.
Speaker 2: I want to do it for like ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, ten to fifteen.
Speaker 1: You know, as soon as you eat again, yeah, you blow up with the lifestyle change. This might be the GLP one time with our friends at your way.
Speaker 2: Hell, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just scared of the needle. You're scared of that needle, but not anesthesia and chopping boards of your body. If you put me to sleep and give me the needle every day, are you crazy?
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. I keep saying the table. We keep saying the table, like.
Speaker 2: Both three sixty. I'll show you a girl who got it done. It looks so good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you ten who looked terrible.
Speaker 2: No, but no, these people are injecting it back in. I don't want that. I just right around here, a little in the arms. I mean, I'm not going to do it. But a girl can dream, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You can dream?
Speaker 4: Good luck?
Speaker 1: Okay, so your body anything else, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.
Speaker 2: I don't really know. I want to do something for me this year, but I do that all the time. You know, housewives okay for me, housewives for you?
Speaker 1: Cool and on that. No, I feel like we what about you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have some professional things that I would like to launch this year that I want to get going that hopefully go in a good direction. That wouldn't just be for me, that would be for more than just me, good stuff. I would like to be healthy. I don't necessarily care what my body looks like. I want it to function really well, high functioning, good joints. Andrewie snapping at me, what was that?
Speaker 2: Okay? Thank you?
Speaker 1: And like I said, I just I want to make choices that do not waste my time. I don't want to let other people waste my time. I don't want to waste my own time. That's it. I just want to be peaceful and healthy and see if I can accomplish some of the stuff that I really want to Fingers crossed, y'all, fingers crossed, Anto's fingers, but never legs. It's like, wait, you leave those wide open. And on that note, Andrew, people want to find you online? Where will they find you at?
Speaker 4: Andrew Pug on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Are you still over ten thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Ten point three?
Speaker 1: Baby Diamond?
Speaker 3: Where are you at?
Speaker 2: Diamond? Sincere on Instagram? Why did I almost not know my Instagram name?
Speaker 3: And you're still on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? On Twitter too though.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and I am she's locked down at Baby Hot Sauce. Probably still shadow Man. Maybe for the rest of my life. People don't want me to be great, But that is fine because, like I said, revolution is a foot it's coming. I'm gonna get that ship back and it's gonna be great. Leave us a talk back, by the way, we're gonna go through some of these in the next episode. How do they do that? On the iHeartRadio app, there's a little red microphone when you're listening to this podcast, and you just pap it and basically leave us a voicemail and we will play them back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, we like subscribe And if you're listening to this podcast and you enjoyed what you heard, make sure you like, rate, review, and.
Speaker 4: Subscribe to the podcast wherever you're listening to it. So new episodes drop whenever they drop on Wednesdays. So yeah, five stars leave, five stars, boys.
Speaker 3: Overwork, not in his future. And that is okay.
Speaker 1: It's not for everybody, it's okay. Love you, Andrew. Bye, I'm bye,