Speaker 1: A hi family drama queens here. As you know, our union SAGAFTRA is on strike now.
Speaker 2: We are no strangers to pushing back against imbalances and abuses of power. It is the very basis of our podcast here, so we're reclaiming a really pivotal chapter in our lives.
Speaker 3: We are in full support of the strike as well as the writer's strike, and we've checked in personally with multiple representatives and have had our teams do the same so that we maintain an active line of communication.
Speaker 1: Right now, we have been given the greenlight to honor our iHeart contract, but we are taking this walk down memory lane in an old school way and encourage you to do the same. Bust out those DVD's, okay, We've signed thousands of box sets, so we know you have them, get together with friends and have watched parties like we did back in the day.
Speaker 2: This community has always been supportive and proactive whenever we've been in a tough spot, and this moment is no exception. We are grateful to you and encourage all of you to post your pictures with your box set and use those hashtags SAG after Strong and w GA Strong, and we're gonna post your pictures in our feed let folks.
Speaker 3: Know that you support the artists who bring you your favorite shows like One Tree Hill, And if you're able, please donate to the Entertainment Community Fund. Our fans are the very best fans, So thank you, and thank you to our reps at sag AFTRA for helping us navigate this complicated moment. We are so proud to be union members. Now onto the drama.
Speaker 4: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 1: We all about that high school drama. Girl drama girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride. And our comic girl shared for the right team Drama Queens Ja my girl girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 4: Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, Queise Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens Drama, Queens.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Drama Queens. Oh boy, well listen.
Speaker 2: I think this is a perfect example of why we have to pay writers, because I'm sure this was a first draft like this does on and you carried it, Joy, You carried this first draft so hard because it's like it's the big fight between Nathan and Haley about Nanny Carey, like all of a sudden, all the information is coming to light, and Carrie's like, girl, he loves me. He doesn't even love you, and he kissed me and it is heinous and you carried it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah. There was Yeah, there was a lot. There was a lot to handle on this episode, a lot of juggling, a lot of like, man, I don't know if I would be as calm as Haley was and Nathan came home, if I was like the day after I had found my husband in the shower with the nanny. Oh oh no, just as like as a recap.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about We're talking about Season five, episode ten, Running to stand Still air date mark fourth, two thousand and eight. Sophia see if any of this rings about? Brook invites Owen to New York for a glimpse into her business close over Bros.
Speaker 1: And finds Rachel in her apartment.
Speaker 2: A devastating state. That was devastating. Hayley reels from a devastating blow to her marriage. There is a lot of devastation.
Speaker 3: Were calling the shower a devastating blow?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what Carrie wanted to call it. While Nathan and Lucas muster their courage to attend Dan's parole hearing, and then randomly a major record label takes an interest in Paya's recording artists Miya did you just say?
Speaker 1: Paya? Did I know? And Mia Peyton and Mia Pia is the ship.
Speaker 2: I feel like the Peyton Mia stuff is a totally different TV show. We were just being Saney, like everybody else is dealing with horrible and we're over there doing some like you know, Saved by the Bell episode.
Speaker 1: Even Quentin's life is changing, oh because in his hand and like the Yeah, everybody else is dealing with really heavy stuff and here are you guys are in noises off it was running around like I don't know.
Speaker 2: What those guy's crazy. Uh So, just as like a reminder. When the episode opens, Haley is driving home from the library. It picks up at the same night as the last episode left off. Nathan and Jamie get home. First, Haley's in her car like, baby, you will not believe this, and he's like, I love you so much, I'll see you at home. And then it's crazy to me that all of this happens over the course of twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, ten minutes later, so I remember, Okay, I remember shooting that scene. We were on a We were on a stage that they had set up just Nathan and Haley's bathroom in, which was never their bathroom again I think maybe one other time, but otherwise we always had our bathroom off the bedroom. So that was strange. It was a completely different set, and if you watch the episode you'll see I mean, if you watch The Future and this one, but it was one of those where it's like, it's a closed set, But how closed is it? Because people seem to always find their way onto the set when there's a girl in a shower.
Speaker 2: And there's monitors everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, monitors everywhere. So poor Tory. I mean, she took it like a champ. And I wasn't there for most of it because they did have a lot of close ups and things that were they shot in the shower before I got there. But I also remember feeling like, and I watched that back and I was like, did I hurt Tory? I really hope, And I kind of want to text her while we're because I grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved her out of the room. You flung her out of the room. I really need to text her and ask her if she remembers that seemed I really hope I didn't, but she sold it really well. If that was just a stunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted the camera to chase her though, joy. I wanted to see like her body sprawled out on your bedroom floor, just like naked wet oh man.
Speaker 1: But I did feel kind of i'd felt jealous. I remember feeling that going in. I was like, this is not okay.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that weird? How we know it's not real? But every like sell in our body is like fite, it's real, Get mad adrenaline.
Speaker 3: There's also something to that. I think that's really interesting because you it's not necessarily your jealousy, but like you do become the steward of your character. You do have feelings about where she goes and how she's treated. You know. I remember having issues with storylines being in, thinking to myself, Brooke Davis does not deserve this, and then I'd go, this is insane, Like what am I?
Speaker 1: What am I saying?
Speaker 3: But if you do really wanna you want to defend these women, I mean, we were with them as them for so long, and yeah, I don't know that kind of a betrayal. I mean, in the great love story of our show, that that would have been a hard pill to swallow.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, after you know, five years of being tied up with attached at the hip, Yeah yeah. Oh. My armchair theology with some of this too is that as and I don't know how you guys are in your real life about this, but for me, especially when I was younger, acting really was a space like kind of the only space I allowed myself to really be vulnerable because it's like, the risk isn't real, but you can experience the feeling of taking risks and being really raw and real and vulnerable without there ever actually being any real stakes like there would be in real life. And so I think when yeah, I think when things happen in storylines with characters that I was playing for a long time, it hit on that nerve of I know, it's not real, but this is like my one safe space to be vulnerable. Don't ruin it. It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: The feeling I remember is like they put they put us through all these like different scenarios, and that's what TV is. It's like, what's the worst thing we can throw at this person? And Peyton certainly experienced her fair share of that, and I remember this overwhelming feeling of how could you do this to me? And I would feel it about like the writers, like how could you do this to Peyton? But I would have to apply it to the actor in the scene.
Speaker 1: Why do you guys keep hurting her? Keep hurting me? Yes?
Speaker 2: And so it's like there's very real stuff going on in the production that makes you feel like is this a dig at me? Or is this the character? Because that line got really blurry I think for a lot of us in these later years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that feeling of.
Speaker 2: Like are you punishing me? Is this punishment for something?
Speaker 3: Is it personal?
Speaker 1: Is it what's real?
Speaker 2: What's not real? I don't know anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well.
Speaker 3: Enjoy you said something. We started to talk about this that you don't know that you would have been that calm, you know, had you found your you know, your husband in the shower with the nanny like we were so young, had you ever been through a betrayal like that or were you having to guess? So you were having to guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I don't I mean, I guess I was thinking, well, they're married, there's the you know, the commitment is strong and deep there, and there has to be some level of like, of course she's hurt and disappointed, but she has to try and listen. That's fair, So it's trying to be I guess fair. But man, if I found my husband in the shower with somebody else, I don't think the next morning I'd be like having a relatively calm conversation. I don't think that would happen.
Speaker 2: And also it bugs out of me that, like, because we have to go to like a commercial break, people don't just have full conversations.
Speaker 1: It's like Nathan's saying things, but he's only saying snippets.
Speaker 2: He's like, you don't understand I didn't want her, and it's like, it's not what you think it is.
Speaker 1: Tell me what it is, then, please finish.
Speaker 2: Tell me that you thought it was me calming into the shower and when you turned around, it was this psycho that has fixated on you.
Speaker 1: Why is that so hard? Say the words?
Speaker 2: Say it yeah, because boys are bad at communication.
Speaker 3: And then say she started to be inappropriate with me. I was about to tell you that we needed to do something about it, because I had spoken to her about not speaking to me the way she was, and then she said she'd be different, and then she hit on me again and literally that I was about to tell you one night, and she walked in and said she was quitting, and I thought, you know what, Yeah, good, she's leaving. I don't need to I don't need to ruin how my wife and my son feel about this person. And I'll just make sure she's not in our house anymore. There's so many things he could have said to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead he said, he said, I wasn't into her.
Speaker 1: Okay, seems like you were if you let that go for so long he watched me swim naked. Oh oh, the trajectory of that too. I mean, if we're do you guys want to bounce around? Do you want to go one storyline at a time? Girl? Listen, this episode is no rules man. Oh all right, well, I'll just finish this one out then, because this was the episode where Jamie's drowns in the pool, and it was such a big deal. You know, the fighting and getting him to float upside down in the pool was a whole thing, and you know he did, you know, Jackson was awesome.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they had him do that, like, yeah, like, I can't believe his mom was like, sure, sure, let's feel.
Speaker 1: That big episode for a little kid to be yelling I hate you at someone like even as an actor, just to have your child yelling that, Yeah, I don't know how I feel about that at their mom. But then yeah, doing the dead float. I think he had a lot of fun doing the dead float. But it was hard for me to watch it because I had a dog drown and no like I had that basically exact experience with an actual pet, and so it was very, very difficult to watch them. I forgot about this completely. But then Hayley's holding her son, who's just recovered from drowning, and then she says the words I want a divorce right while she's holding him to n Man, I was like, who wrote this? And thought this was okay? I just could not. I remember on the day having a very hard time making that make sense. I still can't.
Speaker 2: I thought you, I thought you did. Yeah, I thought I thought you made it make sense. Like that was he had taken your attention one last time. Nathan had taken your attention one last time, and this time it was a matter of life or death for your son, like he is a constant distraction to what you should be focusing on. And I could feel that like grow the fuck up energy coming from Haley, like that was an important thing because these boys do have peter Pan qualities. That yeah, super cute. I could never date boys my own age because I'm totally grossed out by them because of those peter Pan qualities. And I could see Haley's exasperation, just like I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That very typical archetype of the person who centers every situation on them, who puts themselves in the center of the ring every time, all the time, and you just go Eventually, you can't keep saying sometimes I need to be in the center. Eventually you have to say I can't be in the ring with you anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When he said to Haley, Haley's like, you know, everything's about you. And when he says to Haley, everything I do is for this family, girl, I almost threw my shoe.
Speaker 1: I was pissted because I was like.
Speaker 2: Wait, when she got into Stanford and you poked out basketball and then she still didn't get to go to Stanford, or when she gave birth to your baby because you didn't use protection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you sat in your wheelchair and moped for like a really long time and setting fingering out how to like get get up and go to physical therapy and work through everything and find a new job and find you find a way to still keep going in life because people suffer and that's just part of life. Like you're not special.
Speaker 2: Hailey spent her pregnancy with deb right out of rehab. Let me take care of your crazy in laws real quick as a teenager. Say it loud, girl, I'm just I was mad, and he's got a good heart.
Speaker 1: We love Nathan. It's not that we don't love Nathan. It's just always have to grow up at some point. Everybody has to grow, but you know it's time.
Speaker 2: If anything, we catch for always like glossing over Nathan's faults and like picking on Lucas.
Speaker 1: So here you go.
Speaker 3: We have a list.
Speaker 1: Kids at home.
Speaker 3: Don't worry, friends, we have lists. I think it's such a good representation, though, of that very real dynamic in relationships, where two people can be living in the same house having completely different experiences, like this person thinks the room is red and this person thinks the room is purple, and like, you have no idea. The other Deerson has a different feeling, but.
Speaker 2: In tree Hill, those are the only two color rooms that exists.
Speaker 3: You know, I obviously was thinking about yours first, but it really is interesting to see them modeling these dynamics that. I mean, you know, there's a million country songs written about this and not getting it right because they are a couple who's gotten it right so much and who we've idealized so much. It I don't know, as a viewer, I kind of get excited, even though I, on the one hand, feel your feeling of like why would you do this to us? On the other hand, I'm like, it's kind of cool when you see them screw up. It's cool when you see them not have all the answers and not be perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. It's a good storytelling that part.
Speaker 2: I think it was also easier for me to be mad at Nathan because he had a terrible haircut in this episode, and I was mad at the haircut.
Speaker 1: The whole time of you and I was just like, I don't like this one. Grow that back out. It wasn't It wasn't my fave either.
Speaker 2: Isn't it easier to be mad at a character when you're like that outfits dumb.
Speaker 1: You look steeping.
Speaker 2: He looked just so MOPy and sweaty and like mad, and he had too much product on his hair.
Speaker 1: I hated it. Yeah, it's one of those days. Well, you know who else had a pretty crazy look in this episode was Dan with the handlebar mustaches in prison. If by crazy you mean awesome.
Speaker 3: I love Paul at that handlebar. I thought it was great.
Speaker 1: Prison Paul is hot, is good, just a good look. It's pretty wild. It's pretty funny to see him like that, But I know he was having fun with it. Well that's it. He had total freedom just to be like Y did freak. You know. Yeah, if you guys are bringing me back on a recurring basis, I'm just gonna do whatever the hell they want. He seems like he's more free now, I think, and I think maybe it's because of the fact that they had I think at this point they had switched him to a recurring instead of series regular, and which basically that just means, folks, that you're not bound to live there as a local. They bring you in and out based on the episode they want to hire you for So there's just more a little bit more freedom to say no to things if you want. And I think maybe the autonomy, the feeling of autonomy to say no when he wanted to, made him feel more free because it's coming out in his work too. You could just see it in his eyes. He's being playful with the character. Yeah, but this is pretty good. What do we think about Dan getting parole? Did we? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Well, listen, hey, so Scott a jump, she's got someone bang door. You go, baby, we're gonna talk about Dan talk. We love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: Bye. Guys.
Speaker 2: Like we said, there's no rules this episode. We can wing in it, which I hope everyone in the home is too. Should we start a drinking game?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: When you hear us say nanny Harry, I'll jump in for soph because one of my favorite Sophia quotes is what I will say, what I will say, So every time this will be an ode to Sophia. Whenever you hear when I will say, we'll take a little shot in honor of her.
Speaker 2: For me, if I deflect from anything emotional with like a terrible joke or just something inappropriate, you can drink.
Speaker 1: Oh man, let's start the list. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't do feelings well, and thankfully Peyton has zero feelings in this episode, which is wow, so great for me.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I did love. What I will say is that I loved I loved Peyton taking charge in a new way. And I think for some reason, the watching you in this episode right now, I kind of was able to look. I had this like bird's eye picture of everything Peyton's gone through over the last four seasons, five seasons, and how she's and just honestly to see you behind that desk making real decisions, standing up for yourself with douchebags, and not from a place of like I got to stand up for myself, but actually just being dropped into your body and being a woman. There's nothing to prove she's just I mean, there is insecurities, and there there were clearly like how do I figure this out? But it felt so mature and that was really fun to see Peyton living in that space.
Speaker 2: It was weird timing though, right like we were in the library the night before. Peyton's all like I love Lucas and now I've got to deal with this, like heaviness yeah, literally the next day, like not a reference to it, just like, yeah, Mia, we got to figure this out.
Speaker 1: It was kind of Actually that's true because the library was like all of Peyton's insecurities and immaturities on display at eleven, and now she's just like superboss businesswoman, like you know what, it's all sorted out. I let that man go. He's going to marry somebody else, and now I'm focusing on my career mine. I guess de finds it.
Speaker 2: So for all those chicks at home that are like Tyiton sabotage and every one of Lucas's relationships wrong, I'm just trying to get me on tour with Ryan Adams.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, did that ever happen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean I don't know. Did it? Did we have him on the show. I guess we're gonna find out. I mean I can't remember at all.
Speaker 2: I just love that set. I love that once we utilize the pool table with poor Kate vocal. They were like, now we're going to use the pool table in every episode, but we're never letting Kate playpool again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just lined up those shots. Let me just tell you how this is gonna go. Pop pop pop, Yeah, you'll be fine. Well, it was fun to have John back well with what's his name's not actually John, I forgot the name of the actor, but the guy playing the record label exactly. It was fun to see that banter again and see how that stress come back into Peyton's life.
Speaker 2: I loved him because he he would just he was a mature actor, right, he'd been doing this forever. Yeah, and all the insecurities that we had about asking questions or not knowing how to say something or what to do with our bodies, like, he did not have those same problems. His feet up on the desk was totally a hymn choice.
Speaker 1: Oh great.
Speaker 2: He for the life of him could not say me at Cottlano's last name, and he would just be like we have, which, for the last time I thought was a choice. I thought he was doing it as a choice in the scene like, yeah, he doesn't even care what her last name is, and they're like, no, you have to say her name meam, because maybe it was the first time we were actually like hearing her name. He was great, And I loved episodes like that because when you have multiple scenes in the same space, uh, with the same actor you do all your shit in one day, and then you're free.
Speaker 1: The whole rest of the episode.
Speaker 2: So I always look back on these episodes just like, yeah, I must had a lot of fun that week.
Speaker 1: Was it fun to nice to just have a break from all the Lucas drama to be able to be in working women mode? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I think it was so much more realistic to where we were in real life. You know, like at that point we had we were all in relationships, but like we were also all hustling. We were all really focused on like work, what are we going to do next? What are we going to do on hiatus? How do I make this work? In season five, you know, we signed six year contracts and so you're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it's like it's like, oh, I've got to line myself up so that i have a place to go after this. So I did feel a lot of that frantic energy of like, oh, make it count, make it count, make it count. And I, you know, was starting a production company, and it's fun to watch like a kid think that they're doing grown up business talk, you know, and you're just like, oh, that's so earnest. I wonder how many people I had production meetings with for my production company that were just like, she's.
Speaker 1: Trying so durable, she's learning. I don't think that was ever the case. You were always you always had great vision and really like knew what you wanted. I mean, I always took you seriously when you were talking well actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if anybody wasn't taken as seriously, they wouldn't say it to our face. They'd wait till we left the room. No, And I love the Kate is like getting to do more. Yeah, she's getting to be really I forgot that it was a payton mea setup with John.
Speaker 1: I totally forgot that too. That was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just really like, really, this chick's gonna go off and pout like what Peyton.
Speaker 1: Can't get a break?
Speaker 3: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she sold it. She was fantastic.
Speaker 2: And I like how much time I was getting to spend with her because I do know, you know, in all these years since that she had been warned to stay away from me and oh right, yeah, but all of our scenes are together and we're clearly having a great time, and so I'm excited to have Kate on at some point and get her perspective because she was like a little kid.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking that, like, what a strange time to be. I mean, can you imagine being that young? I think she was she was nineteen or twenty. She was nineteen. She was still a teenager.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Here, let's get we want to put you on a major TV show. You're going to be with all these chicks who are older than you. Watch out for some of them. It gets treacherous there. And she's an't even a famous singer that like, she was just trying to She wasn't an actress. She was a singer. Who was I mean, what a bizarre thing to have happened to you at nineteen years old to be out singing and have somebody be like you want to be on a TV show and go uh uh huh yeah sure. And now it's full storylines and she's learning how to act from some of the best and abyss just hanging out with Hillary Burton on set and just like watching everything happen. I mean, and she's on this huge show and she gets to sing on the show and it's all the storyline created about her. That's she handled it amazing. She did, and she learned. She came in with so much humility and excitement and just wanted to learn. It was great.
Speaker 2: Yes, she never had any ego like I have to imagine, well, having worked at MTV and dealing with like young musicians like there are a le Hill who shall remain nameless, who you know, I don't like who had such an ego as armor, And Kate Vogel never had Batman.
Speaker 1: She was just always like, Hey, cool, do you guys like tea? You want to go make tea together at craft service? And also these are good chocolates and like, you know, like she was just so easy to be with. Yeah, it's so fun to see something to hang out with somebody who has wonder, especially.
Speaker 2: For oh that's the perfect word for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because especially when you've been working in this business for so long, or any business where you it's become a business for you in a lot of ways, and you know kind of you know too much in the ins and outs to be around someone who really just has wonder about it, it's exciting. Its me. It reminds me why I fell in love with all of this in the first place. When you get to be around somebody who's experiencing it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was our Bambi, Like she had the little baby deer legs at the beginning when she first started and was a little nervous with those big eyes and just like, oh cool, neat so great.
Speaker 1: Well. I loved that storyline. I loved the setup, even though it really was a strange in this episode, Like it didn't it just didn't fit. It didn't fit at all.
Speaker 2: It's because we shot all our stuff in one day and we weren't interacting with anyone else, so we had no idea what the tone of the whole rest of the episode was. And also, like, in what world does Haley not get on the phone that night and call all the chicks that she was just locked in the.
Speaker 1: Library with one hundred percent?
Speaker 2: These writers had no idea what girlfriends are like, Like, it doesn't matter if you just had the biggest blow up ever, Hailey is gonna get on speed Dowal and be like, get over here, bring the rose.
Speaker 1: The only thing I could think of, maybe why Haley wouldn't do that, is that she she does has spent a lot of time trying to trying to I don't know that building up an image is the right word. But she I think she really constantly feels like she's in a place of mothering everyone and sort of taking care of and giving advice and telling you know, it's like it's it's a character flaw. And so to be the person in the position where everything's falling apart, it's not working the way she thought it would it's all and to have to admit like, actually I don't have it all together that might have been really really hard for her. That might have felt like a lot of shame or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It is embarrassing. But these are your best girlfriends or call Lucas like that. If that's not a breaking point, what is, right? Like, that's the breaking point where were like I can't, I can't handle it.
Speaker 2: We're called child is asleep in that house. The child heard you yell get the guy out that too.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, the kid doesn't get up? Yeah, oh Jamie totally saw her like naked run across the house. Totally, There's no way he didn't. Everyone in that house.
Speaker 2: Has seen Nanny Carey naked.
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's talk about Nanny carey going to visit the school the next day, because.
Speaker 1: What school allows. First of all, where was he going with his backpack and his jacket that somebody just did? I just drop him off? And then he just walks into this huge campus with no not how it worked, teacher, no, no, yeah no. And then this strange woman just gets to approach a kid near near a parking lot. That was all real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you have I mean I guess maybe if she was on the emergency contact form because she had been dropping him off for the last month.
Speaker 1: But how much time has gone by.
Speaker 2: It's still like, you know, school just started, Haley just had her first day the basketball team just I none of this makes sense. This is one of those episodes where I'm gonna get crazy about the details because even the big stuff doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: But that's the first thing I would do, probably is called the school the next morning and take her off the emergency contact list.
Speaker 2: I would call maybe a restraining order.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would word every little legal angle I could to make sure that chick vanished.
Speaker 1: That is my worst It's not my worst nightmare, but it's a pie up on the list of having your kid emotionally taken advantage of at that young age.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine when you think about, like your kid's that young if somebody was somebody who was in your home was just like insidiously trying to pit.
Speaker 2: Them against you.
Speaker 1: Don't cut you. Oh yeah no.
Speaker 2: I don't like when like grown ups talk to kids like confidants. That's a weird flex. If you don't have friends to talk to, you've got the internet, just get on a chat room or some weird but like, don't dump your stuff on kids. And Carrie being like, your mommy doesn't like me, He's sending me away.
Speaker 1: I'm real picky about who my kids talk to. Yeah, yeah, me too. That's that's really scary. And she's, man, this is why you have to vet the people that you put around your kids.
Speaker 2: Girl. Can I just tell you that my husband made so much fun of me because anytime I would hire someone to do work at any house we've ever lived at, he would joke and he's like, Oh, you're gonna go full burten, aren't you. And I would vet the out of people on the internet, and I would know where they went to middle school, high school, who their friends are, how many times have been divorced, you know, like I know everything before i'd the men. And so when we first moved here to the farm, I needed to get the house painted because I was peeling and stuff, and he was teasing me about it, and I was like, you know what, Okay, fine, I won't vet the person this time and we'll see how it goes, right, And so I felt like I was finally like relinquishing some.
Speaker 1: Paranoia time out. Did you hire the person or did Jeff hire the person?
Speaker 2: Oh? I hired the person, And it was just.
Speaker 1: Based on you went on your gut or you just you made a random call. Did you meet the person?
Speaker 2: I interviewed three different people.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so you just like went on a gut instinct.
Speaker 2: And this one showed up dressed professionally, had like a portfolio, had a really like business quote. And what I have learned since my late twenties is that your trade guys shouldn't be like they should be a nightmare. The inside of their truck should be a mess, like they should just be like a total disaster, because they'll do the best work. This guy, this guy was like so official, and so then like weird things started happening, and like the job was taking three times as long as it should have and like, yeah, people weren't showing up. Turned out he was just painting the entire property by himself and like nothing was adding up. And then I was in like the old ramshackle farmhouse that was originally on the property here and I hear a buzzing in a drawer down there, and I find a random cell phone and I'm like, what is this? No one's supposed to be inside this house, Like why is there a phone in here? And I am holding on to it and then like I I don't know who it belongs to, but I'm super creeped out and it's it's his phone, and I'm like it's one thing if it's in the house, but like why is it in this drawer?
Speaker 1: And like what's going on? It was so weird, kind of like an abandoned house because it's yeah, worked one, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had been going down there by myself, just like doing renovations and time and stuff. Yeah, And I went and I looked him up and he had been arrested for embezzling at like a different company, and I think he did some prison time like it was like, but it was the one time, the one time I didn't do my homework. So women out there, especially women out there, do not feel guilty about about checking everyone out. Just go ahead and sign up for one of those websites that allows you to do background checks on people.
Speaker 1: It is worth yes, and ask ask invasive questions that are I mean professionally appropriate, but like, go ahead, yeah, have you ever been arrested?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that should be the first question you ask everyone, whether you're dating or you're working to get you'm arrested.
Speaker 1: Hillary, I came home once and found out I hired a housekeeper on care dot com, and I did you know.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I did a little research. But I also was like kind of overwhelmed. I was like I was Haley when she was overwhelmed. And there were a few little there were a few little things leading up like she like, I was just kind of scared to talk about this, yeah right now, but like she she was she started following me on Instagram and then like like texting me comments about my Instagram posts. And I was a little like, okay, I mean if it was a little boundary, but I mean, you know whatever, But she was the thing was she was about sixty, so it wasn't like a young girl who wasn't I thought, Oh, I don't know, maybe she's bored whatever. And then there were a couple other little things that were red flags and I wasn't sure. And then I came home one day and she's cleaning the house wearing my shoes. What what?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Did she take her shoes off and put your shoes on? She did? Indeed, Like what kind of shoes? Are we talking?
Speaker 2: Like crocs or heels or like what I want every detail?
Speaker 1: No, she was hot and so took her sneakers off and put on my sandals and she'd gone in my closet and just like took out my flip flops and was wearing them. And it was like, Oh, you don't mind. I was just hot, and so you I do I do? I do mind? I do mind you putting my shoes on.
Speaker 2: Because oh boy, I look at everything like an iceberg, Like that's just.
Speaker 1: What you could see. This is what I'm saying, Yeah, we don't know what was under the surface, like what she was doing when you were gone, right, That's what freaks me out. But anyway, there's there's just you just never know, and you gotta you gotta vet people, and clearly Nanny Carey was not vetted. You know what.
Speaker 2: That's why Hayley didn't call her girlfriends because we all said, yes, Hick is no bueno. You would have called Lindsay, though Lindsay would Lindsay had her like sat across from her at dinner.
Speaker 1: I would have called Lindsay or Lucas. Yeah, yeah, for sure. But it's also I don't know, Oh, I guess if you're again, like if she's trying to hold everything together and she's trying to be do everything right, to admit that she's not probably would be hard. But anyway, I'm excited to see where this goes because I remember how crazy this storyline gets, and it's we're in the we're on the route to some real intense drama. But nothing in this episode was besides Jamie drowning was as intense as finding rachel In Brooks a hotel room in New York on Heroin and right, it was such a weird I mean, like even before that, it just took such a weird turn because we were going from sort of this like frustration but also a little bit of any comedy with you and Kate into Brooke and Owen. It's like cute, flirty, kind of fun. Then they go into her apartment in New York and it's all like cute and fun. But as soon as they opened the door, then this like horror movie music starts all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and it's and what's hilarious is that the horror movies music starts when the camera pans to all the dirty dishes, right, who was here? It was like Goldilocks man, Yeah, like dirty dishes.
Speaker 5: Oh god, I thought it was gonna be Victoria in her apartment.
Speaker 1: I told her. I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought she was going to open the door and like Victoria would be having sex with someone or like just like.
Speaker 1: You push me aside and now I'm a mess. Yeah for sure. But then we ended up seeing I mean, I was really, actually, really happy to see Daniel, even though I didn't like seeing her like that, but it was nice to see her back on the show for a minute. I couldn't wait for the rest of the episode just to watch your work, which was beautiful. Yeah. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like Daniel was unafraid to just be messy and I think that there had been this expectation of who Rachel was, like Rachel's always going to be the put together, pressy betch you know. And Daniel, they threw her this curveball, and it, you know, does feel punishing in a way of like you're the mess. And she did such a great job. She just leaned into like the performance. She was like, you can't have that power for me. Sure you want to give me a storyline, I'm gonna show up. Even if it felt like there was some an I hate when my vocabulary words disappear, even if there was some motive that wasn't pure in that, she just took the power right back and was like, I got this.
Speaker 1: Let me take care of this storyline.
Speaker 2: Because her beauty had been powerful, right and had been powerful in front of the camera and behind the camera, and she had removed herself from the situation ye taking her power with her and so when she's brought back and she's stripped of that thing, she just shows up with.
Speaker 1: A whole other set of tools. She's like, watch this, bitches, I love her. It was so good. She looked and she really felt like a little girl. I felt like I was watching she looked just like her daughter. She looked just like jjes. Yes, yeah, no makeup, totally unashamed, totally leaning into the the raw vulnerability of it, not performing, not trying to perform as a person who was struggling. She just just sat in it. Man, Yeah, that was such a good performance. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, the thing that struck me is that I have had to deal with addiction issues with people that I love in the past, right, and like getting them to rehab is super important. And when Owen like sets up the rehab situation, the first thing I'm thinking is like, how are they going to get to bed? You know, like there's no room and facilities. How's Brooke just going to take her somewhere on day one? And as I'm sitting there and I'm like, well, they have to get they have to take her, they have to take her. Danille's performance convinced me don't leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like I can see how Brooke knows what the right thing to do. It's the right thing is to take her to rehab. Like heroin is not a thing that you get over at home, that's right, not a home project. But because Rachel is so vulnerable and so raw. Like you said, when she says, don't leave me alone, that's the scarier thing that. I mean, that's scarier than the drug is being left alone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, does she I hope she does end up. I think she does take her to rehab, but maybe it's Intrey Hill or some maybe she takes her some plays more local where she can be near her. I can't remember. I just and also Heroin, like needles.
Speaker 2: Come on now, So intense pills were a thing back everybody's addicted to pills, you know what I mean, Like that could have been a cleaner thing.
Speaker 1: They went down the darkest road they possibly could. And then also like Owen's showing up and that it was like are we in a cop drama right now? Are we? I don't don't understand what show I'm watching. He did great. I mean, Joe really showed up and leaned into the hero of it all. I'm going to save the day and you know, pretending to be a junkie and all of it. Like I get conceptually why it was made sense. In maybe the writer's room they are like, oh, let's do this, but let's go I just didn't love the execution.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we had already tackled serious stuff with like the school shooting episode, and yeah, it's a lot we've done serious subject about her on the show, and this felt like one of those serious things where they really didn't necessarily consult like a expert or like a real drug advocacy personally.
Speaker 1: This is like the nine O two one oh version of.
Speaker 2: It, just like what he's going to slap her three times?
Speaker 1: The slap God, those were really intense.
Speaker 2: Somebody's in like the folly, you're like mixing stage and they're just like add like smacking a ham sound on there, so it sounds really intense, Like I don't think he certainly didn't hit her to make that big of a noise in real life, but they of course not.
Speaker 1: They added that sound. I was like, yeah, what was but he was fully in it. And then the shower and like.
Speaker 2: Come on Rightchael, come on whoa yeah, just carry some narcan man.
Speaker 1: Beating the guy up. I think this was when Joe maybe was auditioning for True Blood. I wonder if the episodes coencide. She was like, Okay, I have this other job that really needs to see me as like a super tough guy. He might turn into a werewolf in that shower with me. At any moment, Owen was going to turn into a warm one.
Speaker 2: Hun and him beating up the dealer too was so fun just I mean, it was like, why didn't he just go into the hallway. Why did he bring him inside the apartment to do it. They've got one of those freight elevators. He could have beat him in the freight elevator, totally, yes, But he brought him inside to where the two girls were.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe if there are cameras, he didn't want to end up getting arrested. Maybe. I don't know, but I have to say I will say. I will say. I will say that when when I watched Brooke in this episode and think about the trajectory of of her, know she she does have her confidence in business, so that's where she her sweet spot is. But we've seen her vulnerability with her mom and still kind of trying to figure it out with men and and but she's been living in her comfort zone of work and to have a guy come around that she can't manipulate and she can't not I don't know that I'm saying Brook is manipulative. But we all have our like little tricks in our twenties. We have the bag of tricks, yes, totally, and so her bag of tricks don't work on Owen. And I feel like being put in a position where she's totally helpless and realizing that she needs to grow more, like when you have that moment in life where you go, oh, there's a I'm being presented with an opportunity to grow into more maturity in a new way. And I feel like he gets to be he and Rachel get to be a vehicle for her in that as she's just observing all of this happening, feeling helpless, not knowing what to do. And I feel like it really ties in with what's going on with her mom, and that when she starts to step into her own skin and step into that maturity, it's really going to affect her ability to also stand up to her mother and take kind of just take the reins and just accept, Like, you know, that's one of the hardest things for any girl to accept if you grow up having a mom, that it feels like you have to raise your mom instead of the other way around. And I think what I've observed about that is that at some point the world just has to switch and you just kind of have to accept it and forgive and go Okay, I didn't I didn't get what I thought I should have in that space. But it's okay, and we're going to just switch this into something new. And I'm really looking forward to seeing her do that with Victoria. So yeah, it's a very long winded way of saying I'm excited for Brook's future.
Speaker 2: I know what it's like to have your parents be like people are using you, you know what I mean. Your parents have control over you for a big chunk of your life, and when they tell you that something is a danger or that something is the wrong path, you're like, oh yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 1: And then you hit that point in adulthood where you're like, wow, maybe it's not do you know what's best?
Speaker 2: Terrible to open myself up to people maybe that maybe like vulnerabilities cool And to see Brook go through that. And these two people who Victoria could absolutely you know, characterize as leeches on her life. This friend who's a junkie who was a terrible model that we had to fire, and then Owen, what's he ever? Gonna be He's an ex addict bartender. These are people that can't offer Brooke Davis anything. They can't offer her anything material, but they can offer her everything emotional. And being able to identify that as a young adult is really important because some of the most important friendships you have are going to be with people who aren't aroung on the ladder.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well, I love that for her, and I'm glad that Rachel's coming back to Tree Hill.
Speaker 1: Because we're gonna have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had fun in that little like apartment set because it was just a bunch of brassy chicks being no.
Speaker 1: I missed that. I missed that energy. We've gotten so far away from that with all the other new people that they brought in, and you know, I get it. I mean, people have been watching us for four years, four and a half years. They wanted to start diversifying a little bit. But I do miss I missed the three girl energy that we watched a lot in the first few seasons. That was so fun, and I hope we're getting more of that coming up soon.
Speaker 2: We've got to get rid of all these husbands and boyfriends.
Speaker 1: I know, send them packing for a little while.
Speaker 2: Well, Quinn's going through the same thing that Rachel's going through, just like a total identity loss crisis.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I mean my son there's like a school jock thing at Gusa's school and he doesn't participate in it. I mean, he does rec league basketball because it's goofy and like there's no there's like nothing at stake. It's just fun and like you're far and around with your friends. But the seriousness of some of the sports stuff. We talk about it and I'm just like, but if that's something that you want to do, cool. But I do know from doing my show at least that like a lot of addiction stems from high school sports because you push your body when it's in its growth phase, interesting, and you get addicted to painkillers because you've got to have your ACL replaced, you've got to go the physical there. But you've got to do like all this stuff to repair yourself. And I don't understand why we're pushing a little.
Speaker 1: Kids so hard. Yeah, we don't do that in theater, right, Like no kid who.
Speaker 2: Well I'm talking like I'm telling you, like public school, high school theater. Those kids aren't going to rehab and getting put on oxy and to get through they're not. It's a different kind of team sport. I do worry for someone like Quentin.
Speaker 1: The pressure to be excellent. You gotta be the best, and when everybody around you, you know, big fish, small pond, everybody around you is telling you you're You're the best, You're the best. You gotta this is your life, this is who you are. I mean, he's built his clearly built his entire identity around basketball and his abilities to be superior.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that Nathan spent more time talking to Quinton than he did his own life.
Speaker 1: I didn't notice that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes and he has a whole ass like emotional conversation with Quentin and like feelings and all this.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile his wife is sitting at home just like I'm gonna kill him. Yeah, that's interesting. Just deciding to not spend one hundred percent of his energy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make a pitch stop at the high school gym as a grown as man.
Speaker 1: Just talk to this kid, I mentor for a second, because I'm in such a great position to do that. That is really strange.
Speaker 2: Nathan fails that. Nathan gets an f this episode. I'm mad at it.
Speaker 1: I did feel a little bit like James was just kind of bored with this episode. I don't not as not I would never know that as a viewer watching an actor, but just knowing James, Yeah, there was some moments I was just like, you're bored, aren't you? Buddy.
Speaker 2: My favorite moment, my favorite moment of Nathan is when he and Lucas are driving back from the parole board meeting and Luke's just like, how could you do that? And Nathan's like he's such a little kid in that moment because he's like we talking.
Speaker 1: About yuh we do we want to? Like he was just so like, I don't, I wantn't really think about it. Why is everybody mad at me today? Yes? Oh can't do anything right? Everybody's mad at me? Oh he what's with today today? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He just everyone's pissed at him, and Lucas has like a great reason for being pissed at him too, Like had Lucas and Haley joined forces.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that would have been so good. I would have paid money to have that line be in the in the script, Nathan walk out of the room just like throwing something down and be like, man, what is with today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just could not win. But the parole thing was weird because you know, like we've covered cases where people who are clearly innocent go up for parole and and parole boards are like notoriously not into it, especially on like violent offenses. If you're in there for like weed, if you're in there for whatever, they're like, yeah, all right, we're overpopulated to get out.
Speaker 1: But if you shot your.
Speaker 2: Brother and you cop to it and now you're in this parole board hearing and you're like, it's because he stole my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: It's a little reverse psychology though that he's trying to do. Which is I belong in here. Do not let me out if for some reason, you guys need the space and happen to decide I'm the one that needs to leave, Liz, I just promise open up a bed. Yeah, like, I'll do the best that I possibly can, but truly, like you should keep me. I deserve to be in here, Bael Gross No, the thing that they look for is remorse.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, yeah, like I can't live with myself because I did this, and I have been volunteering. I'm a teacher for other inmates now I'm a part of this church in the prison, you know, like they're looking to see what your civic responsibilities have been in the ecosystem of the prison and things like that. And there's just no fucking way that those boys would be in a room with him him, not shackled to the chair, you know, like there's again they didn't consult a drug expert. We clearly didn't have a prison expert on our show, but that would have been fun, Like can you imagine if they were, like, we've got to fly in the prison expert. We've got got some knowledge getting dropped on these kids right now.
Speaker 1: I thought Lucas's speech was effective. I did too. I did too. It was nice to see him out of out of romantic drama zone. Also just to give him this opportunity to stretch a different muscle.
Speaker 2: Well, and where's lindsay. If she loves him so much, why isn't she comforting him?
Speaker 1: They didn't want to pay for another actor in the episode.
Speaker 2: It's either Paul or Mikaela.
Speaker 1: Paul.
Speaker 2: They only had they only had money for one and they have Hadnill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, right.
Speaker 2: And Owen, all right, look, we spent.
Speaker 1: Our Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Bye, Well, what did we miss anything?
Speaker 1: I think we got it all. I can't think of anything. You know who I miss though? Barbara? I need some Barbara in my life. And really bass, Deb I need some Antoine. Why wasn't Deb in the parole hearing room? Where was she? Yeah? He's threatened her so many times on Why wasn't she there? Karen should have had a letter that was read, Yes, I know, Oh, drop the ball, drop the ball. Friends, thank you for listening to all that. We have some listener questions if you want to move on all right.
Speaker 2: Carrie wants to know if your characters and their moms got a mother daughter.
Speaker 1: Tattoo, what do you think they would get?
Speaker 2: Oh? Your mom was real bohemian on this show.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, oh gosh. I actually just got a text from Bess Armstrong a few days ago. I love her. I think she's uh, we might both be at this twenty twentieth anniversary thing in Wilmington. She's as great if anybody's going, what would what would she get? Oh? That's so good. I feel like, well, Haley's already got her twenty three?
Speaker 2: Would it be weird if her mom also got the twenty three as the tramp stamp that's so cute on you get a toy.
Speaker 1: I feel like they'd get a little like a little tree, like a matching. Maybe there's a tree over a over a I mean, well, I don't want to steal Peyton's thunder the one. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know I was going to say over a gravestone. I wouldn't want to steal like I could see Peyton getting a getting a tattoo of some sort of more that was in the grip. Yeah, it is a little macab I don't know if you Yeah, maybe some sort of adventurous like or something from their travels, like a place at Haley, you know, to remind Haley that there is more of the world out there besides Tree Hill and to get out because her mom was always trying to was always traveling. You know, they left all the kids once they were old enough. I've got a trailer, sold the house and took off. That her mom had such a sense of adventure. Yeah, that I think Lydia would probably want to encourage Haley to get something that has to do with maybe maybe like a little like a Avian postage stamp or something something cute. That's like travel, Get out there, babe, don't just get don't just stay here, don't forget Like there's big, wide world out there.
Speaker 2: Trail's fine, but have you ever been to Santa Fe?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, go little cactus there. What about Peyton?
Speaker 2: It's definitely a song lyric like, yeah, you know, she only had her first mom around for eight years and then I think probably filled in a lot of blanks there.
Speaker 1: But her and Ellie for sure are.
Speaker 2: Going to some seedy tattoo parlor being like Ramon's lyrics or like yeah, probably like not a surf or something, you know, like yeah, something something obscure for sure. Yeah, that's a no brainer. And I like that where would Peyton get it?
Speaker 1: Because the thing is, I don't think Peyton wants people walking up to her and being like, what's your dad do about? She would be like, I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Peyton's gonna put it in the most painful place possible. I mean, all my tattoos are on my ribs and everyone's like, oh, it's not a fun place to put them, and I'm like, but I want to be able to hide.
Speaker 1: Them for work.
Speaker 2: I don't need people to know my business. Yeah, she's gonna put it somewhere super painful, like along her.
Speaker 1: Spot on top of her foot. Oh yeah, you got that, and that is that hurts. I would not do that again.
Speaker 2: No. I put one on my hip and it was all fine and like the fleshy parts, and then they got right to the hip phone and it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, why are you doing this to me? Okay, I'll give you your money. You can the way it is in with a marker every day. It's fine. I'll just okay, what's our honorable mention? Oh hmmm, trying I mean of something.
Speaker 2: Jamie's dead Man's float was very pretty good man, pretty convincing, and it made my butt pucker, like as a parent, you see that and it is you can feel that visceral like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awful. He did a good job. He really did. Yeah. I don't like there was no other guests. There's no other even like, uh, you know in Mouth kind of has a side thing or I mean, there's just nothing else happening in the episode.
Speaker 2: So, I mean Denille's performance, Danille just being like.
Speaker 1: That was outstanding, truly. Yeah, yeah, I mean yes, for me, that was the most interesting thing in the episode. I loved. I loved what she did, and I could have watched I could have watched a whole hour of her walking through that character arc. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just like sitting on the couch and like actually talking to Brooke about how she got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get that in up coming episodes spin offs.
Speaker 1: Next uh next episode, Season five, episode eleven, You're gonna need someone on your side?
Speaker 2: All right, let's spin that wheel before we see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Are most likely too?
Speaker 2: Is most likely to start up a conversation with the person next to them on a plane. Oh you know this is not me?
Speaker 1: Not it me either, be either I'll lean into one, like, man, if somebody wants to talk to me, I sort of I'm like, okay, I'm a very I try and be a little kind of hippy dippy sensitive, like maybe I'm meant to have a conversation with someone. Okay, I'll like, but I don't ever start one.
Speaker 2: No, it is not me who's starting a conversation. I don't even know that bevit No, I don't think it's Bevin. Bevin will be polite, but she's a Southern woman. She's just like I'll smile. I don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's done by that. I think it's Paul. I think it depends in one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Paul all day, because Paul's like, I'm going to find what your weakness is and I'm going to work on it with you for the next three to six hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, it depends on his mood. He's a moody dude, and so it could be that he gets on the plane and he's like headphones. I don't want to be stuck in a conversation. I don't want to be in uh. But yeah, I guess he could. He could definitely go either way.
Speaker 2: What character, though, I don't know. He's the one to have the most like sincere conversation on a plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like Dan would also actually would be quite likely to strike up a conversation with someone on a plane because he's always looking for an angle or you know, do I need to know you? Or do I need to know you? Yeah, you know, even just to poke at people and like feel like the typical bully, like I need to feel better about myself, I'm going to poke at you.
Speaker 2: I think she's hungry for experience. It's like, what's this experience going to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what can you add?
Speaker 1: What can I suck out of this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Vampire, an emotional vampire.
Speaker 1: That guy all.
Speaker 2: Right, next week, I hope things turn around for Rachel. We'll find out so too.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for joining us, guys bay, Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t H.
Speaker 2: Or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 4: We all about that high school drama. Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school queens.
Speaker 1: We'll take you for a ride at our comic girl sharing for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama Queenslease my girl, up Girl Fashion with your tough
Speaker 4: Girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama, Queense, Drama Queens, Drama Drama Queens Drama Queens