Speaker 1: What's your favorite word from this past year? Oh so Jewbill show. Every year there are new buzzwords or slang words that come out and become trendy, and then the Dictionary in a desperate attempt to be relevant, as those words or phrases to the Dictionary. It's always ridiculous and soon our books of language will just be filled with emojis.
Speaker 2: Anyway, what is the top word of twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: It might actually be the perfect way to describe twenty twenty four melting face emoji.
Speaker 2: How is next?
Speaker 1: You ever meet someone who just refuses to age? Yeah, they're both a member of the AARP and the Hot Topic Rewards program. They remember when words like daddy O and hepcat were all the rage, but they still use words like riz and sigma try to fit in. Well, if that person were a book, they'd be the Dictionary, because every year the Dictionary tries to remain cool and relevant by adding new words. And the Oxford Dictionary just released the word of the year for twenty twenty four, and this one might actually be the most appropriate word for the year. Ever, I'll tell you what the number one word of the past year is in a second but first let's go over a few of the other words that were added to the dictionary this year. Start using it in sentences today. Dynamic pricing.
Speaker 2: That's two words, just words. I knew, I say that good morning, you got ready for some dynamic price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually two words. But the dictionary doesn't care about that anymore.
Speaker 3: Ever, given up on grammar entirely. They just want phrases. It should be called a dictionary of phrases. Yes it should be.
Speaker 4: I've never been caught up on that, the fact that it's actually two words, like I said it was, but it's actually two words.
Speaker 2: The dictionaryes full of wards that just one word. Yeah, no, not anymore.
Speaker 1: No, I just spelled dynamic with a cage. That's how much they care they did it.
Speaker 2: Would I believe you?
Speaker 5: I believe you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Another word that was added to the Dictionary this year lore lor lor e like the lore of some thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like if if a marvel.
Speaker 3: I think it's actually because of the Star Wars had did a bunch of stuff that didn't make any sense with the original storyline the movie, a bunch of different TV shows, But the lore is like the original storyline behind something kind of like the cannon.
Speaker 2: I feel like I heard that in my back my English class. I'm surprised that wasn't already in the dictionary, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's already a word. You would think it's been a word for a long time.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was already in there. They're just calling it out as a big word this year. Maybe maybe they're doing the thing that they should be doing, which.
Speaker 2: Is, remember when we made up the word lore this year, we're cool.
Speaker 6: It's a body of traditions and knowledge of a subject held by a particular group.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you what the number one word added to the dictionary in twenty twenty four is. But comments from people when they saw the number one word are things like, we're doomed as a society.
Speaker 2: We already knew that. That's two words.
Speaker 1: Oh no, And someone also camm did finally, I'm represented in the dictionary. If it's not you what the number one word is in a second. Another one of the top words considered for twenty twenty four, Romantic was one of the top words that they considered would be the year of twenty two four. I don't know why that would be One of the top wards of twenty twenty four was that incredibly romantic year. Now even I mean the hot two Girl happened, that's romance.
Speaker 2: Yeah it I guess, yeah, that's romance. I think that would be a different word. I guess.
Speaker 3: I think it's because if it's a Netflix thing, all the movies they had for a while were irreverent, and.
Speaker 2: That became a word of the year.
Speaker 5: I bettion.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a lot of romance movies that came out this year, but there were some pretty good rom coms that came out this year on Netflix. It was some pretty bad ones.
Speaker 3: Good or bad, it doesn't really matter. Yeah, how many people watch it? And people are dumb.
Speaker 1: Another word that was considered for the top word of twenty twenty four slop, which I think fifth the year pretty well.
Speaker 6: But like slop as in like the food slop that you put on a plate. You mean, I say, Joe, No, Like, don't think I'll refer to it as slop like in military or something.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's when you're feeding pigs or describing.
Speaker 5: A dating like.
Speaker 2: Is like a slop of food?
Speaker 6: Talking about my data the word of the slop.
Speaker 1: Here's how the dictionary defines a slop spill or flow over the edge of a container, typically as the result of careless handling.
Speaker 2: Did you imagine that live have been carelessly handled? Yes?
Speaker 1: The second definition in the dictionary for slop is feed slops to animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pig slop.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll tell you what the number one word of the year is in twenty twenty four in just a minute. But another one that they considered demure. Oh yeah, thats the top word of twenty twenty four, all thanks to that TikTok trend.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can solve this for me. What does it mean?
Speaker 1: I will tell you right now, producing Brad, thank you for asking. The dictionary defines demure as reserved, modest, and shy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sit down, none of you are that.
Speaker 3: You can't get on TikTok and be like, I'm shy's modest.
Speaker 7: Never.
Speaker 1: Full and demure thing with their loud outfits and their cool sunglasses.
Speaker 2: That's the opposite of demure, act version of demure.
Speaker 6: And they're just being funny because it's like, I'm not demure. So that's why the joke, like.
Speaker 3: The original one, the original one who did it was being funny fully understood the satire in context of it. Every single person after that didn't get it.
Speaker 2: And that's I find that.
Speaker 3: To be hilarious. But also pick up a book, maybe the dictionary. Maybe I don't know some of these words. I mean, the best place to go.
Speaker 1: We'll wait until you hear what the number one word is that they added for twenty twenty four, and say is the word of the year for twenty twenty four. Okay, the official twenty twenty four Oxford Word of the Year is brain rot. It's two words, but a great a cap of the ear. It's not hyphenated. The supposed deterioration of a person's mental or intellectual state, especially viewed as a result of over consumption of material, not particularly online content considered to be trivial or unchallenging, including something characterized as likely to lead to such deteriorations.
Speaker 2: So brain rise perfect is the word of the ear.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm all on boarding, Amen, Good job, John, Dictionary. You're right everyone.
Speaker 6: There are people that schedule that into their days. I'm brain riding from three to four. I gotta find a problem somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, Hey, this is Donk calling from Dog Lounge.
Speaker 2: I was looking for Craig.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, what's this is? Donk?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh everything?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, dude, I'm calling to inform you that your pop who's staying with us. I know you were scheduled to pick him up tomorrow, but like he's not going to be available for pick up for three weeks.
Speaker 2: I need to pick him up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I know you are scheduled to pick him up tomorrow, and Donk apologizes, but it's going to be three weeks dude until you can pick up your pop. And Donk could like feels bad about.
Speaker 9: That, did you say, Donk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that's well. My name is Paul Donkler, but like everybody just calls me Donk.
Speaker 10: So okay, So Donk, why is my dog not able to be picked up tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So dude, I'll explain it, and I'm sure you understand because you're also a dude, you know what I mean. But like, so, I was at the gym the other do you work out?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 10: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, Well I do you know, like I work out? Hell, So I was at the gym the other day, dude, And like I was doing some legs and stuff like that and work out.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm I'm actually asking about my dog though, because okay, so long story.
Speaker 1: Sure, dude, there was this hot chick working out next to me.
Speaker 10: You know, No, I'm asking about my dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dude, And That's what I'm talking about. So I struck up a convo with her, and like we were talking and then I set up a date.
Speaker 9: We're talking about my dog.
Speaker 10: What's going on with my dog?
Speaker 2: So I borrowed your dog to go on a date. Yeah.
Speaker 1: She likes dog dudes, and I'm not a dog dude, you know. But I was like, dude, I want to smash and.
Speaker 10: You work at a boarding facility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't have a dog, Like, you know, dogs are cool, you know, but like I don't have one. And so she wanted to go to the dog park and I was like, yeah, I got a dog. And then like I went to work.
Speaker 10: And okay, he took my dog to the dog park to get with a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Like she's totally into it.
Speaker 1: But like we were messing around and stuff, and then she said it's going to be three weeks until I can, you know, like totally seal the deal. So I need to like pretend to have your dog for three weeks, dude, I know you understand.
Speaker 10: Oh that's completely that's completely unacceptable that you have my dog and you take my dog to a dog park.
Speaker 1: Well, like don't want you to think about it a little bit, Like it's kind of like a high compliment to you and your pop, you know, because like I looked at all the other don dude and I was like, they're not gonna be able to get.
Speaker 8: And who is taking my dog to a dog donk dead dude?
Speaker 10: Okay you are Donkerson.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just and yeah, there's nobody else exactly. Yeah, so I don't know why you think there's a third person.
Speaker 10: Why why are we doing this? I'm picking my dog up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's no donk involved.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if you pick your dog up tomorrow, dude, like I'm not going to be a well do you know, like hook up with this check.
Speaker 2: She's gonna know that I want.
Speaker 10: Oh sorry, Okay, listen, I don't care if you're wanting to use my dog or you need my dog for your own personal purposes.
Speaker 2: This is stupid. I need to talk to your manager. I could tell that you're upset.
Speaker 9: I think, oh yeah, I definitely upset.
Speaker 2: You've got me there, I'm pretty in it is good.
Speaker 10: Good on you, mate, but absolutely not. I need to talk to a manager to help.
Speaker 2: If I texted you a pick of the check, no, that.
Speaker 10: Would not help, and that would make it worse.
Speaker 2: Then you can see like all hatches. You know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: No, you look, I need to talk to your manager right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then I'll just let you know. It's a prank phone call and your girlfriend set you up. What this is actually double from the Jebel Show doing a phone prank on you and your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Say you up.
Speaker 1: Out of town and you're coming back to pick up your dog tomorrow and she wanted to message you.
Speaker 10: He I mean, he truly couldn't believe this when he was trying to take my dog.
Speaker 2: To get living wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks time for Nina is what's trending?
Speaker 6: Did you know that we have an official alcohol of the United States?
Speaker 9: We do.
Speaker 6: We talk a lot about mascots and stuff and like, you know, state flowers and colors and stuff, but there is an official alcohol of the United States that was passed by an Act of Congress.
Speaker 2: Can I go yes, yeah, whiskey, Okay, anybody else? Bourbon, Jude bourbon y it.
Speaker 6: Is Bourbon is the official alcohol of the United States. The funny part is is there people that have tried to overturn this call why in recent years because they think it should be beer, But so far, no, lucky Bourbon is still the official alcohol.
Speaker 2: Is beer really an alcohol like that though?
Speaker 12: Like I mean, it's alcoholic, it's got alcohol in it, but it's not a liku.
Speaker 3: But I just feel like when you say an alcohol, I think of you know, the spirits, right, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: You also think of like Budweiser when you think of America, right.
Speaker 1: I haven't been kind of started over another country as bourbon is like from here.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, like Germany is beer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to be into liquor and I never can get into it. Like I don't really drink that much, but I've always wanted to be like Bourbon.
Speaker 2: I want to be a Bourbon. I can't just looked what did happen? I'll just I'll just keep it going, you know, what.
Speaker 6: It was really a good time to be into bourbon, especially you know when it's cold outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna keep going. I'm definitely a great liquor.
Speaker 3: I'm a big whiskey girl, so yeah, I want to be the version who sits there with a nice like scotch or something and like knows the differences between scotches and stuff.
Speaker 6: You get into it, just try because when you say it warms you up so good you can feel it inside.
Speaker 2: Get all nice. And every time I've tasted every liquor it tastes awful. Zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm saying you don't. It doesn't have to be like bourbon and stuff like that. You can be a yeah, but I drink fishonado. Well he is, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you can tell the difference between every my tie out there. He do know his espresso martinis and angle margaritas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, blend did mango margarita sugar m thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna just I just wish I.
Speaker 13: Was in the liquor.
Speaker 2: I wish I was into liquor. That does all right. Wait, I'm gonna help you, not me, but like, is this that.
Speaker 13: You didn't oh?
Speaker 2: I definitely get it. I just keep trying to move past it.
Speaker 1: You can always check out where the Jumble Show at Jimbile show dot com.
Speaker 2: Too many Mango margaritas.
Speaker 14: We have the first Day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Jackson is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Cameron. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she tells us why she's ghosting him. But first, Jackson, how long has it, Vinces you heard from Cameron?
Speaker 2: Been a few days?
Speaker 9: I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, how the day go?
Speaker 8: I don't think the date went pretty well. We just went to go get coffee at like this local quality place and we were having a lot of fun, like just like you know, just over coffee that we just had to go somewhere to get breakfast too, and so we got some bagels.
Speaker 9: And then uh from.
Speaker 8: A place that actually she had heard about from her friend, and then we went without a walk and then we had a good time.
Speaker 9: We even ended on a kid.
Speaker 6: Well, is there anything that happened in that time that you think might be kind of the reason why she's not hitting you back.
Speaker 8: I mean, I've been thinking about it, and I feel like because at one point during the day, you know, it was going well, but at one point.
Speaker 9: I I talked about my ax.
Speaker 8: It's like a minute she did ask about my ex again X I had like how.
Speaker 9: It ended, So that's why I started No, no, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 15: I didn't bring it up.
Speaker 8: Like voluntarily she asked, But I wasn't sure if like maybe I went in like too deep about it, and I I basically talked about that how like we were just not a good fit.
Speaker 9: She broke it off and.
Speaker 8: You know, just like not really like a great relationship. And maybe that's why I feel like I'm getting ghosted here, Like I'm just I'm afraid of like this might be.
Speaker 9: Another one of those relationships, and I'm.
Speaker 8: Hoping not, because, like I said, first date, great time.
Speaker 2: Did you call your ex crazy? Okay?
Speaker 8: I remained as civil as possible, you know about it.
Speaker 1: That can always be a tough one if someone's like, yeah, they're just nuts. They're just so crazy. All of them are crazy, every single one I've had, right, and we're supposed to say that as a big red flag.
Speaker 2: So I was just wondering.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 6: Did you talk about your ex before or after you guys kissed before?
Speaker 8: I only mentioned it for like a minute, and that was It's not like I it was like it became like a big topic of conversations throughout the day.
Speaker 2: Did you kiss her or did she kiss you?
Speaker 8: We both kind of just like leaned in and it was a moment kissed each other.
Speaker 9: It was a moment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, does she eat some makes and have to run home? But that wouldn't explain why she's ghosting.
Speaker 2: In a few days. Maybe she's not ghosting, she's just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, I'm just I'm trying to figure out. I don't know, like I said, like things like we're just like going well, and I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe it was like the Clone.
Speaker 8: I was wearing something, But I hope it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: Were you wearing terrible Clone?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No, I say it's a pretty good brand. It wasn't anything like you know, yah right, like hurting or something like that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, AX smells still.
Speaker 16: Actually, yeah, I'll get those if you got me all right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you, then we'll plays on come back and then call her and see her house why she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks, I'm good, all right.
Speaker 1: Plus I'll come back at your first follow up next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Jackson is on the phone, and Jackson is getting ghosted by Cameron, So we're about to call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. Before we call her, though, Jackson, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 9: Basically, I went on a date with a sterer named Cameron, and.
Speaker 8: It started out as coffee, but then they ended up getting processed, and then it turned out turned into taking a walk, and then it actually ended with a nice kiss that this all happened like on the first date.
Speaker 9: And then really really well in my opinions.
Speaker 1: And you haven't heard anything from her since no, and you think it could be because you talked about your acts.
Speaker 5: Possibly, Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: You're ready for us to call her?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi Missy to Cameron. Please ca hey Cameron, how are you.
Speaker 2: My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Hi Cameron, I'm Nina. Hi I'm Victoria.
Speaker 13: Why's that guy?
Speaker 1: Sounds like something Maybe I'm not sure yet. It sounds like you. At least listen to the show, though, so thank you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I love it. What's up? Oh my god, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: What's up is that we got an email about you from somebody because you're ghosting them. This is a first date follow up, you know the segment that we do if you got somebody that can email us and ask why you're ignoring them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've heard it before.
Speaker 2: Okay, well who do you think would email us?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, no way, Jackson?
Speaker 2: Yesh, Hi god, you really liked your date and it's confused. Why you're ghosting?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I'm so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You know, are you ghosting him?
Speaker 13: No? I wasn't even I wouldn't even call it ghosting him. Oh my god, I wasn't really ghosting him, but I mean, after this, I'm mighty.
Speaker 2: Oh why are you talking to him?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I'm so like overwhelmed. Okay, I'm not really ghosting him. I mean we went out the day, like one day, a couple of days ago, like three days ago.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I'm just so like I just don't believe it. Okay, honestly, he was really cute. We went for coffee and we were hitting it out pretty great. We had practass.
Speaker 17: I just felt like he got very clangy and like he like before the after by the afternoon and like he was already told me he.
Speaker 9: Loved me.
Speaker 2: On the first day.
Speaker 13: I'm not for instant. It was a long morning, but still it was just like we were at the park. It was just too much in one day, I think. And that was probably the reason why I haven't called him, because I didn't say I love you back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, was it I love you or like I love this or I love talking to you?
Speaker 2: Was it really I love you?
Speaker 13: We listen, it was.
Speaker 17: It was just supposed to be coffee, you know, And we started like really being advicharismatic and very charming, and then all of a sudden, I don't know, he was just like very like flattering and all you're beautiful, and then I love your hair turned into I heard I love you, you know, and I don't want to time to concede it.
Speaker 13: But it really was like too much, you know, like super Clain weary. Oh no, oh my god, Jackson, I'm so I'm sorry, dude.
Speaker 1: You could say that, Oh that's right, you know, the first a follow us. Yes, Jackson is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi Cameron. I didn't say I love you, yes he did. No. No, I was saying like I love your shoes.
Speaker 9: You know, I was probamenting.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 13: We were listen, we were walking, and you were literally like looked into my eyes and you were like I think I love you or something like that. You literally said that nothing.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 8: I was complimenting you on your shoes and like your your books. I was just talking about like the things that I love about you, and I thought because things were going so well, I mean I didn't think I was you know, I didn't mean for to like sound like that, but I wasn't just saying like I love you.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and that right there is just weird, like why do you love my shoes? And like my Houseit it was just like the things you love about me? Like how can you love me about me? You don't even know me.
Speaker 8: No, okay, Well, the thing is, okay, Well, the thing is, I thought we were having a really good time throughout the day and you know, just adding more things to do and it's going on, and I was really enjoying that. I loved all those things about you, like you know, what your personality and how would you easy to talk to? And I can understand why you might think I would. That would be to me saying like I love you, But I didn't specifically say I love you.
Speaker 9: I didn't say that, but I love my God.
Speaker 13: Just stop saying just like really creaming me on, just like seventy times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry, Okay, I will say that. I know next time i'll say it, I'll meast. But you see what you're doing. You're like making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 13: Stop saying I love you. This is probably why your ex left you.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, why are you bringing my accents and this pleids?
Speaker 9: Don't do that. Okay. I was not saying I love you, Okay.
Speaker 6: I think sometimes people react to the word love differently. You know, for some people it's a scary word. For others, it's a comforting word. So maybe this is kind of where you guys are on different pages, and some people can say it freely, some people can't.
Speaker 2: Cameron, would you like to go on another day? WHI Jackson will pay for it?
Speaker 13: I mean I would say I'd love you if I knew him, but I don't know him. That's not fair and vice versa. I mean again, I don't think I want to go on a day with someone who's going to fall in.
Speaker 10: Love with me so quickly.
Speaker 8: I was just saying I love your shoes, I love your personality as well. I wasn't the saying I love you like that and the way that you're saying I'll tell you what if you agreed to a second day, then I promise I won't use that word ever.
Speaker 13: God, but you see what I mean? You sound so clingy, just like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of nice, you just really like.
Speaker 13: Okay, I don't know. Maybe what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think you should give it another shot?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's kind of nice, Okay, really appreciate.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Jackson, you got a second date. Jackson scream out, I love it. Good luck you guys, love you both. Jubiles first date follow up, good morning? Can I take your order.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna tall had a large black cook's large black cock.
Speaker 15: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it, he means av Yeah, that's the biggest funny.
Speaker 8: Venti is large is twenty Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 19: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Venty's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our very own Victoria amir is in a game of trivia for all the trivia glory and one hundred dollars Macy's gift car. And now it's time to get Victoria's brain all revved up and ready to go. Here we go, Victoria, answer these as quick as possible. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Speaker 4: But it's not coming waits exploding again?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know the letter m what a moment years?
Speaker 1: That's dumb, all right, You versus Victoria is coming up right after this, since you will show.
Speaker 2: You know what's weird about your quizes.
Speaker 14: Katie is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 8: Say it.
Speaker 1: Time for You versus Victoria, America's favorite trivia game where you take on our own Victoria mirrors in a game of trivia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Macy's gift card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria Melissa.
Speaker 2: What's up? Melissa? Hello? How are you? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do have to admit something, Melissa.
Speaker 4: This is the first time me having coffee in quite a few days, so I feel pretty great.
Speaker 1: Victoria will have her crash, though, as soon as she goes out of the studio to wait, she'll come back and I'm exhausted. All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, taking a big chug of coffee and leaving. While she's leaving, Melissa, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed, and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, she's outside. The door has closed, and Melissa, your time starts now.
Speaker 6: How many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 13: Ahick?
Speaker 2: Do elephants have tails?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 6: Who lives at number four Privet Drive? What country is the Leaning Tower of Pisa?
Speaker 14: In?
Speaker 2: Who is Simba's dad?
Speaker 6: Anything?
Speaker 2: Who's Simba's dad? Got that?
Speaker 8: In?
Speaker 2: Nice? Victoria?
Speaker 3: That can studio?
Speaker 1: I think she's doing yoga outside. I'm not sure, but while she's getting ready, Melissa was something you would like the world to know about you or just anything today?
Speaker 13: I have two beautiful daughters.
Speaker 2: Oh nice? What are their names? Is Princess and Lena? That's cool, so cute, seems so happy about everything.
Speaker 13: Melissa, I just down on my household. I was like, no way, answering.
Speaker 2: So fast.
Speaker 13: I was telling the producer.
Speaker 11: I even had the timer on.
Speaker 1: Melissa, Victoria is all ready to go. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Melissa outright to win. And Melissa, you can tell Victoria when to.
Speaker 2: Go now many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait eight eight? Do elephants have tails? Yes? Who lives at number four Privet Drive? Who?
Speaker 6: Uh a fresh? What country is the leaning Tower of Wait?
Speaker 2: President?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait okay, Italy?
Speaker 6: Who is Simba's dad? What color is spinach green? How many branches does the US government have?
Speaker 2: Is he the bad one?
Speaker 13: Where?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait the three? That's about the three? Did the USA government right?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: To be really bad? If I'm wrong? No, I'm right, but I'm right?
Speaker 5: You say?
Speaker 2: Is he the bad one? Mufasa?
Speaker 15: You're back on.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought it might be. We'll find out, and Victoria's so also. First, let's get the score with our scoreboard.
Speaker 3: Bruce of Bread, Melissa got to correct, Victoria got six correct? What whoa man?
Speaker 2: Coffee?
Speaker 19: Really is?
Speaker 8: Your?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 2: Coffee is a performance enhancing drug? Before Victoria, when it comes to this game, why would you ever not have because I don't have time to get it?
Speaker 1: Messa, I'm sorry you didn't beat Victoria, but you still get one hundred dollars Macy's gift card just for playing. That's the most Victoria has ever gotten. Right, it is it is at least you were here to be a part of history.
Speaker 2: Melissa.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, let's go for the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 6: There are eight planets in our solar system. Elephants do have tails. Harry Potter lived at Number four Privet Drive.
Speaker 2: Also I do as well. It has to be there.
Speaker 6: Bore the President, the one that like everyone knows everybody Jubil like the President. Sorry not to take it down. Okay, the Leaning Tower visa is in Italy. Simba's dad is Mufasa, Spinach is green. And there are three branches in the US government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is. Do you know that?
Speaker 4: They are Victoria, Yes, Executive, legislative and wait wait wait I know the other one.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I know the other one. I am miss Judiciary. Melissa. Thank you for playing.
Speaker 1: If we play versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning where if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d almost at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow.
Speaker 2: Dot com and you can also be a part of this historical moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm still stuck on Jewbil and the President being insane. Yeah, everybody knows more people know me than the president.
Speaker 2: President. Yeah, yeah, Victoria, do you know the address of the White House? White House, Layne number one on House Late sixte Pennsylvania Havenue.
Speaker 4: Seriously, they should really like keep that a secret. Mane, It's time.
Speaker 2: To Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Stephen is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend, Ashley of two years, might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help him out. Steven, thanks for coming on the show. Sorry it has to be like this, but what's going on? Why do you think Ashley's cheating?
Speaker 11: I've been seeing Ashley for like two years, to be honest, it's been a little rough recently, and I just I'm just wondering if this is like the last straw, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: What has been causing all of the bumps If you don't mind me like getting kind of personal.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, of course, she's just been kind of sketchy lately. She so like, lie, it's about dumb, but like you know, so like forget to check in or you know, she like promises me like, oh yeah, I'll call you later, and then all of a sudden she like just goes like ghost protocol and and I'm just like, you know, it's like and then there's even dumb little like around the house, like we'll be, you know, sitting on the other ends of the couch and I'll see that she's texting someone, and then when I ask her about it, she pretends like she's not actually texting. She was on like Instagram or something, and I'm just like, I don't care if you're texting someone, just don't.
Speaker 5: Lie about it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And like when I'll ask her about it, it's like she'll like snap too real quick, Like it's it's not like, oh yeah, it's nothing. It's like, oh no, no, you know, it's one of those things where it's it just feels really sketchy. I'm not like, I'm not over controlling. I'm like super chill. And I've never had a problem with a relationship before where I cheated or my partner cheated. But this is like I've been talking to my buddies about this, and it's like it just feels weird and it feels like she's like she's lying, you know.
Speaker 6: I was just going to say, she's never been like this before. This is the first time that she's kind of lied. She's always been honest and open with you.
Speaker 11: I think the thing that's that's hard is that she's we're very different, and that she's friends with her exes and like, like when I say friends, I mean like friends, and I can be friendly around people have dated and I'll like see you know, every once in a while in public, but like she's it's like there's one of her axes tie she she still talks to them all the time. And I'm trying to be cool about it. I'm trying to like, you know, not be jerk, but but it really since lately he's like she'll be they'll be on Snapchat together, and it's like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so okay, well that is that is weird.
Speaker 11: Well I mean it's not just like that they're like snapping each other whatever. I don't do that, but you know.
Speaker 7: It's like it's not just that, it's that she's like he'll post videos of like him and Ashley hanging out.
Speaker 5: I reached out to him direct and I thought, you know, I'll just shut it down. Uh, you know, I was worried she get all pissy and then she deny it and then like attack me about it. So I was like, you know what, I'm just.
Speaker 11: Dude, the dude I can just you know, just message him and this sorry, but this guy he flipped out and basically like told me.
Speaker 5: Off that they were just friends.
Speaker 9: I'm jealous as see.
Speaker 5: He got pissed off at me. And then of course she comes back.
Speaker 9: He tells her about it, and then she's.
Speaker 11: Screaming and yelling at me, and you know, for like an hour, I had to leave.
Speaker 5: I was just like, this is too much.
Speaker 2: We'll try to figure out you told us at grocery store. She's a rewards card Ma Brett.
Speaker 1: So we'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from there and say that she's the lucky winners this month of free flowers delivered from our flooral department.
Speaker 2: We'll see if she sends those to you or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm good, All right, Well place, I'll come back and get you to catch teeter next right in the middle of to catch a cheeter and if you're just joining us. Steven is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of two years, Ashley, might be cheating on him. So we're about to call from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered to anybody that she wants from our flooral apartment, and we'll see if she sends them to her boyfriend Steven or to somebody else. But before we do that, Steven, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So, like you said, we've been together for a while now, and the last few months I've just felt her kind of pulling away. And there's a lot of little stuff that she does, like texting and you know, posting videos and laughing about things and then not when they share them with me. But mostly I'm on here because her ex Tie has been posting the snapchats and they've been hanging out a lot, and I confronted him about it.
Speaker 9: She tried to rip me a new ass.
Speaker 5: And then she ripped me an even bigger ass.
Speaker 11: It's gotten bad, and uh, she denies everything, but the way she denies it and the way he's denying it, it's just there's something fishing fishy.
Speaker 5: Going on here.
Speaker 2: So all right, Well, are you ready for us to call her.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm afraid about what the answer might be. But yeah, no little fourth plays. Here we go.
Speaker 9: Put me out of my misery.
Speaker 2: Now, Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for our rewards card. Remember name Ashley.
Speaker 13: Yes, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Hi Ashley, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this must big winner.
Speaker 2: Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 13: When did I win?
Speaker 2: Oh, the flowers.
Speaker 1: Every single we choose one rewards card member, completely at random, who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the United States of America.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's our way of saying thank you. There is no charge.
Speaker 1: You'll get confirmation on everything that you're just our like customer of the month.
Speaker 2: Basically, oh my god, that's so fun.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need, if you know, you know, he wants them to know, is just the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it's a tie.
Speaker 1: Tie and then agains the last name. Okay, and did you want to include a card or anything to Tie?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Getting you flowers for one?
Speaker 5: I love you? What that was going on? Ashley?
Speaker 2: Actually this is actually the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we do a segment where it called to catch a teeter and your boyfriend Steven is actually on the phone.
Speaker 9: What's going on? Ash kidding me?
Speaker 5: No, you're not kidding you.
Speaker 18: You're like trying to like catch me in some wrongdoing your calling a radio station. But I like frank me and trick me.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to trick you or.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 5: Just why why are you sending flowers to Tie? Because Tie is my friend? You see send flowers to all your friends and say love you.
Speaker 18: Well, nobody's ever offered me three flowers to send you a friend before.
Speaker 5: So no, this is you could also send them to your boy friend. Could you could have sent them to me to your boyfriend?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 18: But honestly, would you like something like that? You probably just think it was girly and stupid.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 11: No, I'd much rather have you send them to Tie, your ex. You spend way too much time with Do you put out videos of you guys like laughing and giggling together.
Speaker 18: So it's like illegal to laugh when you have a boyfriend, to like laugh at somebody else's jokes or like have friends on you.
Speaker 13: You're not.
Speaker 18: I'm not allowed to have friends outside of this relationship.
Speaker 5: That's crazy really, So you're just friends?
Speaker 18: Yes, we're just friends. I've said that like a million times. Like it's embarrassing how insecure you are about me having a friend who is somebody that I used to date.
Speaker 6: Well, you think it is weird actually that you're not understanding where he's coming from, Like that's your ex though, Like and he's telling you he's uncomfortable though, and you're dismissing at all.
Speaker 18: Because he's just making it out to be something that it's not. Like we have time and I haven't been together forever, like it's been so long. We're just friends?
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 18: And it's like all I hear, all I hear is like why this and why that? It's just like, oh my god, you're like obsessed with him?
Speaker 19: Is he?
Speaker 10: Are you? I?
Speaker 18: Honestly, I think this is like Stephen's issue, Like I never bring I never bring Tie up, and he always has something to say about it, and like always some like foul things to accuse me of.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you never bring him up because you're always too busy texting. Okay, So then if if I was cool with one of my exes and actually hung out with them, you'd be totally fine with me sending her flowers and saying.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 18: If you told me that you were just friends and there was nothing romantic going on, I would trust that. I would trust my boyfriend to not lie to me. And I don't know why you can't just trust me and have to make everything some sort of like deception.
Speaker 11: So so I can I can go ahead and call up Rebecca and send her some flowers today, and you're totally.
Speaker 5: Fine with that just thinking of you. I love you.
Speaker 18: Yeah, sure, it was just thinking of you. No, it's different because it's not like you guys have the aid friends. It's not like you guys like remain friends and friends and have like a good friendship the way to Tie and I did.
Speaker 5: But that's so you're sending him flowers.
Speaker 18: I don't understand why you that would be coming from such a different place, that would be like you trying to rekindle something with her versus like we never stopped being friends after we broke up.
Speaker 6: But Ashley, what about like bringing your man into the situation too, so like you can all be friends because having it so separate makes everybody uncomfortable. So instead of like drawing such a hard line like this is my friend and you can't be friends with him too, Like I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Just because if somebody.
Speaker 6: Is uncomfortable that you love, then you should care to try to help them feel better.
Speaker 18: I just think it's tie and even are such different people, like I just don't think that they would honestly hit it off have friends.
Speaker 11: You know what, if you really want to, just if you want to hang out with him so much, why don't you just go back top.
Speaker 18: Because why, I just don't know why or nothing's wrong with him.
Speaker 13: He's a great person.
Speaker 11: We just want to have it both ways, you know what, You can just go on and do that with time.
Speaker 5: I'm I can't just sit here on the radio and talk to you about this. This is this is too much.
Speaker 9: I'm done.
Speaker 18: Oh my god, you can't sit I'm talking to me on the radio that you sabotage and because.
Speaker 11: You're you're all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna go, thank you, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Sorry, good luck.
Speaker 14: The Jewel Shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 1: How would you like to be more confident? Hi, my name is tod Sparks, and you might know me from my many self published books, todd Sparks Putting the Spark Back in your Life and of course the follow up to that, todd Sparks, Let's spark up another one, or my handbook on how to manifest any parking spots you want todd Sparks sparking in the front and sparking in the rear. And you're in luck because one key to success is what I like to call purposeful repurposing.
Speaker 2: It's where you take.
Speaker 1: Someone else's work and put your name on it. One of the nation's most successful confidence coaches just released a list called if you can master these, You'll have confidence for life.
Speaker 2: Okay, and we'll.
Speaker 1: Go over it next, so you can start your confidence journey today that spark back in your life.
Speaker 2: On the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Next, I'm about to.
Speaker 2: Tell you, oh my gosh, what are we doing? How to be more confident. Okay, it's the Jural show. Got there.
Speaker 1: One of the nation's leading confidence coaches just released a list of If you can master these skills, you'll have confidence for life, and one of them is speak slowly and deliberately. How was that this sound confident?
Speaker 2: I understand what you were saying. It's nice, that's good. I'm just not sure I knew that you understood what you were saying. I spaced out.
Speaker 1: Who are going over a list of that If you master these skills, you'll have confidence for life, and that is one of them. Speaks slowly and deliberately. It says confident people. No, I don't need to I'm not gonna ministot. Confident people don't need to be rushed. Stop rushing. Speak slowly and deliberately, allowing luxurious pauses.
Speaker 2: That's what they call it.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that pause? I just did luxurious Anyway, back to the conversation. Luxurious It says your words have weight. Being relaxed and moving slowly can earn you respect by projecting confidence, composure, and control.
Speaker 2: Doesn't work for me.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make me feel confident when I do it. It doesn't make you feel confident. I try to do that all the time, but I'm stressed about doing it.
Speaker 1: I know for me, because I am relaxed and I move slow and I speak slow.
Speaker 2: Sometime sports the time, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not a very fast person, but I feel confident about the things that I say. But for most of my life, especially in work, people are like, he just doesn't care about anything.
Speaker 2: The dude doesn't get worked up at all, right, he doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I'm just trying to be thoughtful with my responses and I am upset right now, boss, But I think it's childish and immature for me to like yell and run out of the room.
Speaker 2: My guy just doesn't care.
Speaker 1: No passion on that guy. I actually was told by a boss one time. He's like, You're just really hard to understand for most people. I've seen people yell and run out of meetings that have had more respect than you. I know, why don't people get it?
Speaker 2: I was like, so, is that what you want me to do? I don't get it. Whoever that is is toxic relationship.
Speaker 1: Also another key to confidence, if you can master these ten skills, you'll have confidence for life.
Speaker 2: They say is find your space. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Designate a space, even a chair as yours, spend time there daily, free from empty distractions.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it can make you feel sad. He's like, this is the chair I sit in when I fell alone. I feel like a boss when I do that.
Speaker 6: And really, my space it's empty because you know if you sit there, it's mine and we're gonna have problems. It's like you take up your space and you know that it's because of yours.
Speaker 2: We're going over.
Speaker 1: A confidence coach released the list of skills that if you master them, you'll have confidence for life. Mold your presence until it can be felt before you're heard.
Speaker 2: It sounds weird. What does that mean? It means before you walk in room, go there in two seconds, come here, walked in the room to mold your residents confidence and he's here now. They really do say.
Speaker 6: You can feel sometimes when people walk into a room, like you can feel them taking up their space, like you have it or you don't.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but we're assuming this is positive.
Speaker 3: There is somebody that when they come in the meetings, all the air just leaves the room.
Speaker 2: Everyone's paying at them, but not for the right confidence. They do make their presence. No, it's like, oh no, it says.
Speaker 1: Studies have shown that having a slumped posture can lead to negative emotions and decrease self esteem. Yeah, this makes sense. Posture is important. Stand up tall. Be proud to stand up tall another key to being confident. If you can master this skill, you'll have confidence for life. Do what others wouldn't dare. Oh does not include taking your pants off in the middle of a public.
Speaker 12: Settings about to say that is confidence? It is confidence. It's just not good to do and it can get you arrested.
Speaker 1: Okay, not it say stop holding back just because you feel like you don't fit in. Sit in a cafe a book without looking at your phone. That's it.
Speaker 2: How daring?
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if your ears burned for the first time, you develop the practice of doing it differently and doing it with pride. Is that as proudfle for people to sit in a cafe and read a book and not look at their phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is to struggle to just go sit in a cafe, though, and not do anything, but just like, look around.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, if I don't know where my phone is, that is the most joy I have. Wait, race seriously, Yeah, I am so much more comfortable with just me than any other situation. I would rather go sit in a coffee shop no book, no phone, no nothing, raw dog that coffee shop.
Speaker 4: Because if I saw you from across the coffee shop sitting there with no phone, no book, no nothing, just looking around people, I'd be like, oh my god, we need to call the cops.
Speaker 2: Like that man's like looking for someone because you because you guys, are worried about what other people think.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just worried about I don't care where you're sitting over there thinking that it is one of the keys to being confidence is to know that the only approval you need is your own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is very true. Don't do things for to get other people's approval. Also, don't worry about what other people think of you. If you're doing you and you like you, then just do it and try that with your bosses.
Speaker 3: As I look see to this vacation approval, yeah exactly, I'm sorry we.
Speaker 1: Couldn't approve your vacation. I'm not sure if you're aware. I'm gonna leave the room and come back in a second. I don't need your approval, boss, I'm going on vacation, right, I'm so respectful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with confidence. Time for what's trending with Nina.
Speaker 6: So it psychic is already predicting big things for twenty twenty five. Yes, one of those things includes it's the year that aliens will make physical contacts.
Speaker 2: I would say that a good thing or a bad thing. I thought they already did this year they did.
Speaker 6: Who didn't We talk about all the different times where like bodies were found and that's not.
Speaker 2: Like actual contact. I think this time they're going to be speaking to us.
Speaker 6: I really like I kind of thought too that it was implied that they've been speaking to the government and they're just covering.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't know, maybe for a long time. Yeah, they have.
Speaker 3: Do you think Ryan Seacrest is so successful and your's Rock and Eve this year he's going to rip off his meat too and be like.
Speaker 2: What so this guy? That'd be amazing.
Speaker 6: This particular psychic believes that extraterrestrials aim to assist humanity like they did in the past, rather than pose a threat. So we should be seeing a big increase in them in our skies and eventually our lives, emphasizing their mission towards guiding us towards saving ourselves in the planet.
Speaker 1: That they know is going to explode at some point, but saving ourselves like evolving.
Speaker 2: I think you know what. You're the ones that know about the ticking time.
Speaker 1: What I just don't understand, like to go down a rabbit hole real quick. I mean I knew you would, I don't understand why. I get it, Yes, conserve, save the planet and everything else. But if you watch how planets move, Mars at one point was where Earth was, So eventually Earth is going to move out of the inhabitable zone for a Solar system. It could be in billions of years, but at some point this planet is going to be uninhabitable no matter what, because you can't hold it in place. It can continue to float further and further away from the Sun. And then eventually but where Mars is, and it'll be like Mars, and then I just don't know why we're not trying to just get to a different planet can go behind us though behind us. They keep trying to go forward, and I'm like, why are you going away from the Sun.
Speaker 2: You should go to the.
Speaker 1: Planet that's going to be replacing where Earth is, because then it will be inhabitable again, because.
Speaker 6: We are trying to go to space on the Moon and then other planets.
Speaker 1: As well start going to Mars. Yeah, and then they've started trying to go back towards like Mercury and stuff. So that's it's cool.
Speaker 3: So if we want to be on Mercury, is what you're saying a little further down thisb Errol, I think the Earth changes could possibly be happening to get humanity ready for a less hospitable planet.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. Yeah, that makes more sense to slowburn. This is what evolution looks like, Mother Truckers. Oh so true, evolution just stop because humans exist? And why do we know that? Because we're the alien Oh my gosh, the aliens. Okay, wait.
Speaker 6: Right there, because there has to be aliens somewhere else. And then what you rotate homes, it's like tag, you're it, We're gonna go to your planet.
Speaker 2: And then we be.
Speaker 6: Like, we just keep jumping planets because there's if there's aliens out there, it's not.
Speaker 2: Just us from space station.
Speaker 3: What mar space station is an alien siding on another planet?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Wait, all our stuff like orbit, Come on, guys, we're the aliens.
Speaker 2: Man everybody hears me eating way too many.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was some snacks in the break room that I had a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Okay, eat the Santa Claus hat doubles.
Speaker 9: Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, you have a dirty little secret? Yes I do. Hey, what is it?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 20: I am absolutely infatuated with romantically with a fictional character?
Speaker 15: Okay, yeah, it's so.
Speaker 20: It's from the show that got canceled back in like the twenty ten. It's a show called super Jail, and it's the main character.
Speaker 15: Of the Wardens.
Speaker 2: And he's super Jail. As we all google super Jail. This is a cartoon show, Yes it is.
Speaker 20: And I'm literally so obsessed that my entire room is covered in pictures of him.
Speaker 2: Warden fin art, is that right?
Speaker 13: Fan art? Yeah, like the fan art art, finding some artists.
Speaker 5: Art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is there a lot of fan art of him?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I would save most of the art is of him. Yeah, and I'm very glad for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, he's fun looking. Oh yeah, I love.
Speaker 13: His silly little smile.
Speaker 2: He's shooky. He's my sweem crazy. The one has a gap in nuts, like I'm curious.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, the one of the like purple shoot gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So do you have pictures of him, like above your bed or something?
Speaker 15: Oh? Yeah I have.
Speaker 20: They're like above my bed, They're like around my ner whenever I stay there on every single wall of my room, like all four walls.
Speaker 2: They are on all four.
Speaker 15: Walls of my room.
Speaker 6: Wow, are you in our relationship or do you have trouble dating? Or do people get jealous of this guy?
Speaker 20: I am actually in a committed relationship with someone in real life.
Speaker 15: And he supports me. He knows that, like, he.
Speaker 20: Will always be my number one.
Speaker 15: Not the warden, you know, you ever make him put on a crush on the warden?
Speaker 2: Purple suit and black outis.
Speaker 15: Frontein Im trying to convince them, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: For telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Oh it is not a problem.
Speaker 2: Yell, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I had?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: So a little a little backstory too. It is my dad get with this girl that.
Speaker 19: Was a couple of years old, I'll say, a couple of ten years older than me when I was thirteen.
Speaker 2: So she had like a lot of already at a.
Speaker 19: Young age in my opinion, and we never got along. And obviously I can't do nothing if thirteen and right before I left for the army, when I was seventeen, I put there in her leaving conditioner. She had this super long, lucious.
Speaker 2: Hair, and I mixed there in it.
Speaker 19: And it was just an eight year battle, you know, growing up, and that was my revenge before I left out.
Speaker 9: I don't know whatever came out of it.
Speaker 2: But wait, she doesn't know that you had that.
Speaker 9: I don't know if.
Speaker 19: I don't know if there was enough in the conditioner for it to do anything. But when I left for the army, I never came back, so I don't know what what came out of it.
Speaker 2: That tastes off your hair?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy, how quick just a little bit?
Speaker 19: Well yeah, and that leaving conditioner was and you leave it in so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that got in there. Good wow? Oh yeah too. Yeah, Well, thank you for telling us your little secret. Remind everybody and not I you get on your bedside. I have a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah bye, what's your dirty little sacred