Speaker 1: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies. History is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn this stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back to the show. My name is Matt, my name is Nolan.
Speaker 3: They call me Ben.
Speaker 1: We're joined as always with our super producer Alexis code named Doc Holliday Jackson. Most importantly, you are here. That makes this the stuff they don't want you to know. It is one of our favorite evenings of the week as we hurtle headlong toward autumn. It's listener bail. This is where we get to hear from the best part of the show. You, specifically you, our fellow listeners, our Hello conspiracy realists. Thank you for joining us. We're going to have some unhinged, hilarious conspiracy emails. We might talk to Tom about the Dragon. We might check in with the border of Me and mar. We are immediately going to talk pest controls because ever since our buddy sc bug Geek wrote to us, we've had a lot of conversations about not just pesticides, but herbicides, rodent sides, many sides, all.
Speaker 3: The sides we try to look at both sides or multiple sides, however many there may be. And can I just say, in the interest of speaking of the best part of the show, if you want to carry on the spirit of listener mail, carry it on over to Apple Podcasts, or you might leave us a five star review and some kind words to help us sleep tight at night. And we've returned with today's first piece of listener mail that comes to us from mister E. Do you remember that show, Hey dude, Hey dude, better watch out for those man eating jack rabbits and that killer cactie.
Speaker 2: It's all coming back Nickelodeon.
Speaker 3: It was. It wasn't very good. There. There was like a whole block of those shows that were like kind of bad comedy, sitcom kind of dramedies, like almost like soap operas for kids, and that was one of them. I just remember the main guy I didn't growing up. That's okay, it was. He didn't miss anything except maybe are You Afraid of the Dark? I think he might have enjoyed. But the the main guy who was like running the dude ranch for kids, just sort of weird flex. His name was mister Ernst, and everyone called him mystery. That's all I got. Guys. It's you know on Secutar for Me by Nickelodeon shows from the nineties.
Speaker 2: For they called him Mystery Mystery something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Anyway, Ben, you got you got the best of nineties television with the X Files, I assure you. So jumping into this series email pertaining too Well, let's just get right into him. Hello, team, just listen to your great segment on dactyl and thought i'd write you to chime in with a bit of contextual knowledge for my days as a pest control operator years ago. I was a structural Pest Control Board licensed field operator, working seasonally for relatives who owned the family business. So I suppose I've got pesticide in my blood. No mystery in both a literal and a figurative sense. It was not a great gig all in all, but it had its perks and it helped put me through university. As a tiny bit of backstory here, just this is me, Noel. The story in question here was about the EPA issuing an emergency order to stop the use of an herbicide known as dactyl.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 3: I believe this is a story that you brought the EPA issued this statement specifically out of Colorado, effectively immediately, no person or business in any state may use, distribute, sell, offer for sale, hold for sale, ship, deliver for shipment, or receive, and, having so received, deliver, or offer to deliver to any person any passive side product containing DCPA, which is die methyl tetra chlora terra thalate DCPA, also known as dactyl matt. Is there anything else the listeners at home might like to know before we proceed with our listener.
Speaker 2: Mail, Ah, The main thing to know is that it's the first time in forty years that the Environmental Protection Agency took such emergency action to stop a product or you know, an additive chemical from being distributed like this.
Speaker 3: Got it so big deal? So back to the message. Firstly, of course, you're correct regarding the use of the umbrella term pesticide as straddling other more niche genres like herbicides and identicides. Ben you mentioned both of those in the cold open of the show. However, while I'm fairly sure that the EPA has made a good and long overdue decision to restrict the chemical in question, I would like to invoke terminology again to possibly rebut or at least qualify one or more of your assertions. Hopefully it will help to temper some of the chemophobia which so often threatens to send us all into hysterics myself included. You guys alleged that the herbicide is quote inside the vegetables mentioned, which I really doubt. Pesticides which go inside of a plant as part of their mode of action are called systemics, and they're usually not herbicides, because if you put an herbicide inside of a plant, it will likely kill that plant, which isn't great if you're trying to grow and sell that plan. Herbicides kill plants, so you try to apply them to the plant you want to kill. Generally, I'm not super familiar with dactyl, but I would guess, based on its advertised efficacies that it is either used in targeted applications or broadcast sprayed around food crops to control weeds. So some probably gets on the broccoli, but likely not so much in the broccoli. While surface exposure is also not great, but at least it's a lower degree of contamination, and it also leaves the chemical more exposed to environmental factors like sunlight, temperature variations, and precipitation, all of which help to break it down over time, thus reducing likelihood of harmful levels of contamination to consumers. Because another very important point, all chemical toxicity is measured in units of mass of the chemical per unit of body mass of the exposed creature, thus resulting in the LD fifty and LD one hundred benchmark measurements of toxicity as well as others. Relative reductions and exposure matter a lot. I'll refrain from too much speculation regarding golf courses and the perhaps dubious pull of the people who play on them, but I'd say that given its harms to fetuses and presumably very young people, neither of which group are very well represented populations on golf courses, dactyl would probably be more of a hazard in places like public parks. If the chemical is sprayed on grass and you have just walked on that grass sometime later, you probably aren't really having much exposure. If, on the other hand, you're rolling around in that treated surface and having skin exposure or sitting and picnicking on it, that is probably not great. And the sooner that you get up close and personal with that turf after the initial application of that chemical, the more exposure you're likely to encounter. Another tidbit I picked up during my time in the industry is that herbicides are generally the more hazardous kinds of pesticides. I'm a little iffy on that, but I think it was a matter of the chemical having to penetrate the cell walls of plants, thus necessitating a more potent formulation or something. It has always struck me that the most likely victim of pesticide poisonings are probably farm workers who apply various chemicals on a large scale, especially herbicides, as they aren't always provided proper gear and training in safety protocols like actually wearing that safety gear and reading the MSDS for what they're spraying, manufacturers safety data sheets. Gonna end it there, guys. Anyway, thanks for the great podcast, mister e mistery, Thank you for the information. It obviously is coming from a place of expertise in the field, you know, working daily, you know, with these types of chemicals, and I think that aspect of it super helpful. I do have one thing that struck me that I wanted to mention to you guys. We talked about the herbicides getting inside of the plants, and mister E kind of rebutted that a little bit, but then also went on to say that herbicides are the most dangerous because they're formulated to penetrate the cell wall of plants. So if it's penetrating the cell wall of plants, doesn't that mean it's inside the plant.
Speaker 2: Well, this is tough, and you got to think about how dactyl is used or daxyl or however you say it. If you go to the official website for this chemical on amvac dot com, you'll see that they call it a pre emergent herbicide pre emergent, which means you spray this stuff on the soil after you've planted, generally to control other weeds from growing up when you've got something specific you're attempting to grow right like the broccoli or the bachchoi or whatever, which does mean it hangs around in the soil. And as we mentioned on that same website, the official website, it says that I'm going to read this quote, Dakville degradation is through microbial breakdown in the soil. It's not degraded by ultra violet radiation. From sunlight and is persistent in that soil for over sixty days.
Speaker 1: That's the key word persistent, which to.
Speaker 2: My mind, maybe I overstepped when I was talking about it in that Strange News episode, but it does feel to me, and it feels to me as though the danger here is that it is that persistent, as you said, Ben, and those crops grow for quite a while in that same soil that for at least sixty days, has this stuff, you know, hanging around in it.
Speaker 3: Well, and again, I mean, you know, when you've got a bud or you know, the new growth of plant, isn't that cell wall super thin? You know? It just seems like if it's designed to penetrate the cell wall and then it gets inside there and is persistent, doesn't that mean it would persistently stick around inside? And again, not here to call you into question mystery. You know, we are coming from a place of this is not our field. But I am jumping off of something that you said that has felt like a little bit of contradictory. And I don't think you were here to like totally shut us down, but I think we were operating under relatively you know, good faith assumptions here, and I honestly what you're writing to us makes me believe that even to be more so the case.
Speaker 1: I would like to thank you mistery for first off, tuning into the show, and even more importantly for taking the time to write in, because this is information that people need to know. Our conversation about pesticides or herbicides or hang on, let's go to our pal sc bug Geek, who we talked with earlier, points out in best Southern slang voice, you got your insecticides, your herbicids, your rodent to sads, your funga sads, your turmit to sads, and your matta sads. We have many We have many pest control experts in the crowd tonight, and one thing that we hear often is the label is the law. This idea of professionals understanding the implications of these chemicals and these substances deployed, it strikes a great discrepancy. I would argue, the public doesn't understand the same things that the professionals understand, and that may be an object of concern. Just to finish that.
Speaker 3: Though, absolutely and Mystery also provided us a link to something that I referenced in his email the Manufacturers Safety Data Sheet or MSDS for dactyl and it is something that you too can find if you just search for it. Cora Veil dot com, slash WP, dash content, slash uploads, slash twenty nineteen, slash one, slash dactyl dash one dot pdf. Did you get that? I hope you did. You can probably just google the majority of those terms and it'll come right up. But one part I just just for times sake, I didn't read the MSDS that he linked to. He kind of referred to it as being curiously incomplete in some areas, which I thought was interesting, And just to close out, you know, he went on to say, long story short, your fear of pesticide is justified. But the upside is that various contaminant factors limit your likelihood of problematic exposure. And they're also thankfully and surprisingly pretty heavily regulated in the US. On the topic of regulations, I've just moved to Europe, and I have to tell you it is in fact better over here, which has a lot to do with regulations. But I'll spare you a spiel and just end it there. Anyways, Thanks for the great podcast, But looking at this MSDS sheet. I wouldn't have anything approaching the expertise to know what mister E means by spare or like incomplete, because I'm looking at it and it's a good, you know, ten page document with a lot of texts involving regulations in different states. There's a whole section for regulatory information, transport information referring to DOT and other transport organizations, disposal considerations, and then carcinogenic effects, carcinogenicity, which is a fun word, germ cell mutagenicity, which I think maybe what he's referring to is I don't see much on here about the impact on fetuses per se, but I guess that's the issue, right, This was like maybe something that was outside the scope of what was understood to be dangerous about this thing, and according to the EPA, not able to be properly mitigated enough with those actions that mister E was talking about in terms of like the goal would be to reduce exposure, that would be the goal. And it looks like EPA, with their ruling emergency ruling, determine this thing is not mitigatable. Is that kind of your perspective there as well. Matt from the original story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the big concern was mothers, right.
Speaker 3: Right, But this document doesn't say anything about that, doesn't say anything about dangers to you know, fetuses or unborn children.
Speaker 2: No, does talk about rabbits and uh rats and other creatures that they tested acute toxicity on it and it's not great.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're mammalions, so it would transfer, right, the same concerns could be.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a it's like an evil version of credit transferring through different universities. If something hurts one kind of creature, it can hurt a similar creature one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Gosh, it's one of those that they write in this these materials, the mystery sent like, do not allow this material to drain into sewers or water supplies. Wait, what happens with crops, guys? You uh oh, you water them with giant watering systems. And where does that water go?
Speaker 3: Well, groundwater, and that goes places that can ultimately end up in homes.
Speaker 2: It says, do not contaminate ponds, waterways or with this chemical.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: This really does remind me of the many pieces of correspondence we've received from fellow conspiracy realist again in the pesticide industry, there's a monopolization again as we spoke about with Big Bug, right, I think that's what we called it. There is a concerted effort to accelerate or I would say maintain, if not accelerate, the discrepancy between expert knowledge right and scholarship versus the public awareness. Similar to lead pipes, right, the idea of lead's effect on people or you know, I might get in trouble for this one, but the lidamide is pretty dangerous and the non research the known proving consequences of exposure to thlidibide, those consequences were buried quite successfully. There was a conspiracy to bury the results of thlidibide exposure. So we have to ask ourselves not whether this stuff is one hundred percent dangerous, We have to ask ourselves why the public is not more readily empowered with information about exposure to these substances.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And I also really appreciate the point mister emakes in the email about how you know if this were to be used like in a park and you were picnicking or like rolling around in the grass, that would be a much more dangerous transmission of this stuff than say, a golf course. But if I remember correctly, one of the things that perhaps I snarkily, you know, commented on it was the idea that, oh, they're not going to do anything about it. The rich people complain because it's contaminating their golf course. And I think that might on my part, have been a bit of an oversimplification, but it's hard to ignore that that aspect of it does seem to have moved the needle to some degree. Agreed.
Speaker 2: And if you want to learn more about just these you know, chemical dangerous chemicals we're talking about. Been that story from East Palestine that we talked about, gosh a long time ago. There's new reporting coming out over the past like week and a half, two weeks just about the dangers that the cleanup workers faced and how many people actually got very, very sick from cleaning up these chemicals.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you bringing that up, Matt, because I'm still in contact with a lot of those folks. Wow, thank you. You know, it's it's rare that I would be in articulate there, but that means a world to the folks in East Palestines. Well, let's remember just because headline is no longer in the news, it doesn't mean the story is over.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, very very true. Thanks as well, Matt, and thanks to you, mystery. You're gonna take a quick pause here a word from our sponsor, and then come back with some more messages from you.
Speaker 2: And we've returned, and we are taking a little international trip, guys, based on a voicemail we got from surf writer. Now I cannot discern with my ear holes if it is w R I T E R or R I D e R or some other word in there. I'm gonna say surf writer is in one who rights the surf, because that just feels good to me. But here we.
Speaker 1: Maybe we let the listeners be the judge.
Speaker 2: Huh, there we go. What do you think? Let's find out here's surf Writer's message.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is a surf writer. Love the show, but listening to it, I can't even count that the number of years. But I recently heard about scamming institutions that are incredibly large. Shall look at too, KK Park and KK Park two. I'm not sure if you've talked about them before, but I think it'd be a fascinating story to government piece.
Speaker 2: There we go scamming institutes. It's a way surf writer described the places we're about to explore, and we called them KK Park and KK Park two. I'll tell you guys what I found immediately, and then jump into what you guys know about this already, because maybe you already have some information. It was brand new to me when I searched. I got a South China Morning Post or whatever. It's that same source we just talked about on Strange News, and it was an exclusive story at least according to the site. Published on July twenty second, twenty twenty three, so last year. And this is the title inside the Chinese run crime hubs of Me and Mar that are conning the world. And then it has a colon and a quotation and it says we can.
Speaker 3: Kill you here unquote.
Speaker 2: And then I can't read the article because I'm not subscribed, but I do. I'll read you the two like subtitles here from Schwekoco s hwe ko Kko to KK Park, A slew of brutal criminal enterprises now dot the Moai River that forms me and Mars border with Thailand. Survivors ensnared by promises of legitimate work spoke to this week in Asia. That's another publication of trafficking, torture and being forced to defraud strangers online.
Speaker 3: So this KK park, it's like, it's literally like an office park where these types of activities are going down. Is that the idea?
Speaker 2: Well? That is that is my understanding. It's described often as a work complex, a like work live complex, a place where work can be done and people can be housed, right, and you can also eat there because there's gonna be some food.
Speaker 3: The commissary, the scam, the scam commissary, right.
Speaker 1: It's very live laugh love.
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, I don't know if you we. I think we did an ad for it a while back. But did you guys see the Jason Stathan movie The Bee Keeper.
Speaker 2: I've not seen it.
Speaker 3: I think it's excellent. I think it's really fun. But basically it revolves around like a mega organized scam operation that is like in a proper office building where people are using computers and the scamming old ladies out of their pensions and stuff like that. And it really doesn't make me think of this this level. It has to be some of the scams that we get over here. I wonder on phone stuff for spoofing and various things that are preying on people that aren't as tech savvy. There have to be pretty significant operations behind some of them. Well, yeah, I mean this is very interesting. When you look at the aerial maps, it's like it's like an office park and I just I'm picturing a beekeeper type of.
Speaker 2: Well, so let's mention here. According to surf writer and to some of the writing, the initial writing that at least we've seen on this, it does appear that what's being described here are these complexes multiple by the way, that exist along the border of Thailand and Me and mar that kind of specialize in getting workers to the location, either you know, through some type of ad or word of mouth or by I guess the phrase would be conning them into like migrant workers to coming to this location, similarly to how we've described it in the past, where then the passport and other identification materials are controlled by someone or some entity that is also on site, and then they are forced to do whatever work it is to pay off a debt, right, a travel debt or whatever debt that the company the individuals come up with exactly is.
Speaker 3: Trick in the book. They keep the passports, they keep the travel papers, and you're basically at their mercy if they ever even will release you.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And I just according to this one institution that I've never heard of this, Maybe you guys have heard of this, the United States Institute of Peace.
Speaker 3: It sounds made up.
Speaker 1: Sounds like they will once again point out the danger of innocuous names for organizations.
Speaker 3: Well, I would agree in an Orwell novel, they'd be the ones making all the war, you know, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: But I think you're on I think you're onto something.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I think there's something to this. I don't know any thing about it. This is an institute that was created after this thing passed, called the United States Institute of Peace Act in nineteen eighty four, and their mission is to quote serve the people in the government through the widest possible range of education and training, basic and applied research opportunities. That's an interesting statement. And Peace Information Services on the means to promote international peace and the resolution of conflicts among the nations and peoples of the world without recourse to violence. So, according to them, that group, there are around twenty thousand workers who are either in a state of indentured servitude or are there working on their own volition. It's hard to know, but there are twenty thousand workers at this one KK park, and then there are multiples of those if you imagine the number of human beings who are actively working to run whatever scams are I guess on the menu there.
Speaker 1: Look, the world is big and a lot of terrible things are happening all the time, right the world is ending for someone every single minute of an evening. And it reminds me a bit of the idea of like you guys, remember the game Roomscape. I'm going somewhere with this. The video game, like myst it's an old game, it is still active. It is a sort Mining resources in RuneScape is a viable economic pursuit for people in Venezuela. And it's such a big deal that when power is cut, when the power goes out in Venezuela, you can measure the you can measure the fluctuations in what people pay in the old school game RuneScape. This again goes to the idea of the stories continuing past the headlines. Households in Myanmar are crippled right now, currency is tumbling to a low Meanmar is a vassal state of China. It is in operative uh not quite hot boar, not quite kinetic war, but it is in a very sensitive geopolitical situation and the idea of anything we would consider human rights doesn't really exist there right now. And this is a crazy thing because there are a lot of Chinese nationals who are like you said, Matt, they're incentivized, or they're tempted or somehow sometimes coerced into these border towns. And these people are coming from Thailand, from Laos, from Cambodia, as far away as Hong Kong and Taiwan, and they're put there, are lured there the same way that domestic workers are lured into certain Middle Eastern countries. And just as you said, their passports are taken, they are put into indentured tude right slaves in all operative terms, and there there's not really anybody sticking up for them, which is a very dangerous thing. That's that's what I saw.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think we should stand up and I think we need to make this whole episode.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: It goes so deep into the holding companies that run some of the online gambling outfits that are running in places like Yatai New City, which is a part of that Shwekoco Place, companies like Yatai International Holdings Group and Chitlin Mayang Company that work together to do this stuff. There's apparently one of one of the companies involved is owned by a fugitive, like a Chinese fugitive. Well again, like it's tough to know in the moment if I can trust some of these sources that I'm looking at, But there it goes deep, and I think if we parse through a lot of it, we can get to the bottom of a story about exactly where you're describing Ben just using those border town who I was gonna I was gonna use the phrase limital spaces where the law kind of applies, but you know, kind of doesn't.
Speaker 3: And it's easier just to leave well enough alone in certain cases, especially if it's like contained and it's not bleeding out into the potential governing countries, like in terms of like if there were violence being done or if it was like cartel type stuff, then they'll probably be a different story. But if they're keeping it, keeping to themselves with this as it seems that they are right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and if they're conning people in America and countries across vast oceans, maybe it's not that big of a concern. And if the people who are running these operations are genuinely dangerous, you know, human beings part of genuinely dangerous organizations, then you don't You got it? Well, you have to choose your actions very carefully.
Speaker 3: It's right, Ben. Can I get you to clarify something for me? I'm sorry if I missed it. You mentioned that game RuneScape and like something about power. I just I want to understand the connection there, because it made me think of a Neil Stevenson book called REOMNDI, where there's like these Chinese it's like a massive multiplayer online game and there's like gold farming that takes place, and it's a way of like hiding criminal activity and like almost like a secret currency in a way of like you know, paying for things with this like in game currency. I'm just wondering if that was any connection or how that pertained to this type of activity. Hopy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be specific, Venezuela due to the who everybody read Confessions of an Economic Hitman first off, but Venezuela is having an economic collapse, okay, and it's not in a good place. The people of Venezuela are in a really tough spot such that it has become a viable career, a means of survival to mine or grind in the game RuneScape, the old school game RuneScape. And we know this is a real and measurable thing because when the power goes out in Venezuela and parts of Venezuela, like in Canakas, so like when the power goes out, the value of stuff in that online game RuneScape fluctuates. If you want to learn more about it, folks, check out this has been going on for years. You could check out articles from twenty twenty. Here's one I'm just off the dome googling how RuneScape is helping Venezuelan survive May twenty eighth, twenty twenty by Matt Ompler. And that's a tangential reference to what you're taught talking about, Matt, which is the process going on now in meandmar But people's lives.
Speaker 3: Are on the line, and I guess, Matt, is this are there some people that are part of this willingly do? I mean again, I guess this is tough. We have to dig and find, you know, because obviously they're the top dogs, the people that are supervising it, making the big money. But it seems like a lot of it is tant amount to kidnapping, and you know, in dentur and servitude, I just wonder if there are echelons and like what that looks like. It's very, very troubling and fascinating.
Speaker 2: It appears that it's organized criminal activity that is controlling these sites. You can see reporting out of CNN from May twenty twenty three. Title of this it's it's archived, so I don't know if you can actually find the original one anymore, but a genuine archived CNN article titled six Filipinos rescued from human trafficking syndicates in Me and mar And what they are described here are people who got basically taken into KK Park, then taken to another place called Century Park in Mayowadi, Myawaddy, and they were able to cross the border into Thailand and escape. So human beings that are being forced to work there that are escaping, they're talking about torture at least once they get free. They're talking about taking part in cryptocurrency and love scams specifically while they're there, and again imagining that that's happening probably across the ocean, if not just targeting other places that they see as very wealthy these criminal organizations. It's that there was a BBC article specifically talking about scams in Cambodia and again like very similar places, they all mention KK Park by the way, So that is probably our starting point, just the way it was with surf Writer's message. Start there and expand out and just see what we can find.
Speaker 1: Greed appreciate your time immensely, surf wright er, thank you for bringing this to the forefront, because I think we can all agree this is something that is unfamiliar and specific to a lot of people in the West. When we're talking about online gambling or video games, it may sound innocuous, it very much is not. We are talking about human trafficking. The memr and Thailand border is worrius, which means quite a bit of trafficking occurs, and quite often the authorities, the people who are supposed to protect other people, look the other way and indeed may participate in crime.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's any connection to the way, like, you know, stuff that happens with Cartel's on the US Mexico borders politicized or is it just a different kind of ball of axe? I guess, because you know, you do see that trickle into the United States to a point where it can become a political talking point of like they're they're this porous aspect is causing us harm. I just wonder if there's any of that taking place in this situation on you know, the other side of that Horus border.
Speaker 2: I really don't know. I'm sorry, I'm about a bit of a loss here.
Speaker 3: I just don't think so many things to look into, big questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, agreed, I'm just looking in this BBC article talking about sites in Cambodia. Now, there's just so much of this going on. We got to sift through it. So we will do that. Let us know if you have any more information, and we will be right back with more messages from you.
Speaker 1: And we have returned with a choice for our intrepid host here. Do you guys want to hear an unhinged, hilarious conspiracy email or do you want to hear from Tom and the Dragon?
Speaker 3: Oh, geez, unhinged? First, Matt, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let's write the dragon.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's see how let's say how far we get here?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, here we go? Iguanta tell you something By R. Tilliam mcscaley. Greetings, host, longtime listener, first time emailer. Literally, I've never sent an email before. I find that telepathy gets things done faster, although it can get pretty crowded sometimes, and I end up accidentally telling my Grandmaster how much I hate his all hands meetings. I was alerted to the fact that an audio teaching was being broadcast by the fine folks at std WYTK. I believe you call it a podcast, which is funny really, since to us a podcast is simply the implemented system we have to dispatch vessel pods to and from Earth. We all had a great lol about that in the Orifice office. Curse these webbed hands.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, okay, wait, hold on, is this like a lizard person? Who is this? Okay?
Speaker 2: They're clearly sending pods to and from Earth.
Speaker 3: Tide pods for the children to eat. No, what what mischief is this person up to? Please go on, we must hear more.
Speaker 2: And mcscalley continues, you hit on some good points. A few quite accurate, but luckily they were told in jest, and the validity of such an existence cease to be taken seriously by the listening subjects. Okay, I don't know, maybe I'm losing myself here. Here we go, continue on. Have you ever considered that a common symbol, statue, monument that you have in your land was deliberately created to communicate that my lords have complete control over your actions? You call it lady justice.
Speaker 3: We thought it would be too obvious, but we quickly realized that the primate brain is more interested in calling a lady because she seems to have memory bags and not realize what's actually being represented. First of all, and I mean, come on, one hand is carrying scales. Let me emphasize the word scales. I'll let you continue figuring that one out.
Speaker 1: Second scales. Everybody think about that reptile choke. Secondly, the sword, This, what I admit, is trickier. You see, just like on your planet, there are some lizards no relation, that lose their tail when confronted by danger. We reptilions also have that ability. However, being much larger in size, our tail doesn't fall off that easily. So we have our own swords. I'm saying, swartz swords to help quicken the process. It really is a b word.
Speaker 3: Cut their own tails of this is well psychotic, all right, I think we're getting the homest matt All right.
Speaker 2: Here we go third. So we've got the scales, We've got the sword. Here it comes third, the blind fold. No justice is not blind. Its eyes are very much awake. Or since we have the double layered eyelid, we like to joke that their eyes wide shut.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this once during the studio filming of the moon landing, and this guy Stan who's doing the filming, just bust a gut right there. He wrote it on a napkin and always wondered what he'd do with it. AnyWho, I digress. The blindfold is to signify our hidden place in your world, working unseen from the shadows.
Speaker 3: He's drag upon Easter eggs. It's cause stuff. Yeah. The less said about the Statue of Liberty, the better, ah excrement. I have to go. Mother is calling for our feedings, and I hate to get another tongue lashing, a literal one.
Speaker 1: Believe me, you don't want to get slapped by that thing. It's like being hit with a wet fish wrapped in sandpaper. Talk so mother time, I'm getting the hang of this electronic mailing system. Be in touch, XENU, be with you. So say we all okay? So say we all all right? Did we get an important message? Or is that unhinged? What do you guys think? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we got a super important message. We need to get to the PostScript though, because that's what makes it all makes sense.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, matt why do you take us home on that one?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: The PostScript and then mc sally wrote, is go ahead and use this in my name on the casting pod. They'll never believe you. They'll just think I have become strange.
Speaker 3: I am become strange. Oh and it's mccalely, Matthew, mc sally, Scooby. Do the hell out of this one, guys, that was a lot of fun. We sure did.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, mcscaley. We think also, uh, thank you and apaulogies to codename Doc Holliday for having to edit our off by conversations on this. We have so much more to get to. We have one letter from home. We wanted to give a very special congratulations to our pals the Devil Family to Rebel Devil. We talked about this a little bit off air. Turns out one of our favorite conspiracy realist couples has just tied the knot, jumped the broom, made the.
Speaker 3: Matrimony, getting hitched.
Speaker 1: Yeah on purpose?
Speaker 3: Whoa bold move. Four.
Speaker 1: Now we talked with We talked with Rebel, and Rebel said, I'll leave it to you and the crew as you all are excellent wordsmiths for the exact verbiage, but please say something along the lines of wishing us here it goes, guys, a life of happiness adventure, and maybe throw in an alien or UFO reference because those are my wife's favorite episodes and conspiracies. Yeah, can do we got a good UFO reference.
Speaker 3: Oh it's got to be now, Okay, sorry, I justent those are some of our favorite episodes too. I don't know, man, I can't I can't do it. I can't do it on command like that. What a reference kind of has to happen organically. I don't know how to just like bust it out. But I'm not as I'm not as clever as you guys. Maybe y'all can do I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if we've got a UFO reference, I would just say, considering your matrimony is nigh.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: It is strange that I randomly went UFO UAP hunting for the first time last weekend as we're recording this, that's true, and I bought some equipment.
Speaker 3: And telescope with a science buddy, right, didn't you have a science pal?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, science pal Scott Scottie and Nick, who was the reason I was out there. Shout out to you, Nicholas and your lake that is almost a pond but a little too big, so it's a lake.
Speaker 3: A lake that he owns. I just I don't know why I can't get my head around that, but I will.
Speaker 2: I will just tell you guys right now, just to bring this up. And I'm sorry, I don't want to capitalize too much time here, but I saw some things that initially as just old Maddie two hands Frederick guy looking up at the sky with some sophisticated equipment. I saw some stuff that my brain said, Hey, that's kind of weird. I don't I don't like that. I can't understand that with my current understanding of what goes around comes around up there. And my friend Scott who is He's been interested in this stuff forever. He's had a telescope. You know that you can make out Saturn from here really really well. He said that since he was a kid, and he explained some things to me that made it a lot more a lot less scary. I think with some of the lights that I saw up.
Speaker 3: There in the sky, do you care to share with the glass so we too can be less scared.
Speaker 2: Well, it was a specific thing about satellites and certain movements when the Sun is at a certain position relative to the Earth, and the way sun rays can still hit things that are that high up. Right, they're still in orbit, but they're that high up and the sun can hit them. And depending on stuff like cloud cover and where they're moving relative to you know, mountains and elevation of the Earth, you can get weird little stuff that happens where you'll see a shiny circle or you know, spherical object in the sky kind of flash past for a second, but you realize, oh, that's definitely not you know, some kind of meteor or you know, we just went through the shower. What was the meteor shower? Yeah, and it was right around the same time and It definitely wasn't that. But he just explained to me some things that made me feel better.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense, Yes, it does, and it makes sense not just in a literal and scientific perspective, Matt, but also in a metaphorical perspective. To you, the newly minted honeymooning Devil couple conspiracy realist, everyone is an object in space, and let us imagine, let us look with true amazement upon the inexplicable odds that you two objects in space would align, would become undivisible. That's not a word, it's American English. But you are objects together.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: That is a beautiful thing, Ben, you kind of just quoted the word I spoke to my ex wife when we got hitched. The improbable nature of these two conscious, conscious beings coming together to form one system, that is that you can use that I like, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, we're bigging up. We're biging up our guy here. Well, congratulations, folks, join us in congratulating the newly minted Devils, And we also want to thank you for tuning in. As we say, you're the most important part of the show. We are so grateful to Tom of Tom and the Dragon, to mccali, to surf Writer or Writer, to mister e and also some folks we'll hear from in the future, including Dilly.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I'm sorry I offer my congratulations to the happy couple as well. Sorry I didn't want to be a downer there. Congrats you too. And hey, if you have something you'd like us talk about on the podcast, you can reach out to us at the hand of Conspiracy Stuff where we exist all over the internet, particularly on Facebook where we have our Facebook group Here's where it gets crazy, on xfka, Twitter, and on YouTube where we have video content galore. On Instagram and TikTok. However, we are Conspiracy Stuff Show. But wait, there's more.
Speaker 2: You can contact us directly with your mouth and your phone call one eight three three std WYTK. It's a voicemail system. You're not going to talk to anybody, but you will hear Ben's voice and you'll hear a beep. Then you've got three minutes. Say whatever you'd like, literally anything. Just do give yourself a cool nickname and let us know if we can use your name and message on the air. That's just helpful thing for us. If You've got more to say, Maybe you got links, maybe attachments. Why not instead send us a good old fashioned email.
Speaker 1: We are the entities that read every piece of correspondence we receive, be aware yet unafraid. Sometimes the void writes back, conspiracy heeartradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Stuff they don't want you to know. Is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.