Speaker 1: Hi, It's Jay Hugro hostly on Turks and I run the TYT Network. Make sure you check me out on Bootleg CAV podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, before we start the episode, we're gonna remind everybody, man, we got one of the biggest radio shows in the country, syndicated in almost one hundred cities all over. Shout out to iHeartRadio. All right, some of the latest cities that we've been able to add. Man, we want to give a shout out to ninety three point nine to Beat in Honolulu. That's right, Hawaii, we over there going crazy. I also want to give a shout out Hot ninety eight three and Tucson. Shout out to Tucson going crazy. Also want to give a shout out to Wild ninety four one in Tampa going crazy. We just got Richmond. We also just got the good folks in Bakersfield at Hot one O four to seven. So we're going crazy on the radio with my partner James Andre Jefferson Junior for the Bootleg keV Show. So make sure you tune in and you can listen anywhere on that iHeart Radio app. That's right, let's get into the interview. Boutleg cab podcast. Man, we got a special guest in here. I'm a fan of this guy. He is a I would say, a pioneer in the YouTube space, in the news space. One of my favorite channels for the last I don't know since I can remember Man the Young Turks. Jank Huger's here. Oh, thank you for coming.
Speaker 1: Man appreciated, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's crazy because I feel like, because I am like a old school like obviously I grew up a Democrat. I've always voted for Democrats my entire life, and the last like four to five years, I've felt like, like, what has happened to my party? Like what is going on? And it's longer than that. I guess I've been paying more attention and been more like fully engaged into what's going on the last four or five years, so it becomes a little bit more disenfranchising. But I mean, yeah, what is going on with with with the quote unquote left and with the party as a whole man where you got guys like you and I who are just like Greeman and trying to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's been going on a long time. And this is actually chapter four my book, Justice Is Coming. What happened in the Democratic Party and so it actually started back in seventy eight. So and it was a gradual process until it become became almost nearly completely corrupted minus Bernie and his wing right. So Supreme Court legalized bribery. They said, the corporations are human beings. Money is speech, so they're just talking to politicians when they give them millions of dollars. And then mainstream media is harder corruption, and so they would go and be like oh yeah, no, no, no, when you know, name a lobby big pharm or oil or the bankers or APAC gives like hundreds of millions of dollars to politicians, No, no, that doesn't influence them at all. They're honorable gentlemen.
Speaker 2: They just it's crazy how they give everybody the benefit of the doubt that they're no, no, no, of course it doesn't influence. It's like, if you gave that much money to anybody, you'd have an influence on them no matter what it is. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, so there's an old line about journalism that you're supposed to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable, right means you're supposed to take on power You're supposed to challenge power, right, but our media doesn't do that anymore. So they actually they do the reverse. They comfort the powerful. Right. So that's why when I mean, I've been doing this for twenty three years now, we're the oldest showing internet history.
Speaker 2: Can I remember when you and Alex Jones got into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, real quick on that. It's fun. This is Jimmy Door was there? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fun fact on that one. So that's the night of Trump's acceptance speech at the RNC in twenty sixteen, and Trump's speech was number two on Facebook. Number one was the fight Alex Jones and I got into. Okay, so we beat Trump's acceptance speech on that night. Anyways. Yeah, so I've been in every brawl there is, and that's part of why mainstream media doesn't like us. They're like, oh, that guy's not genteel. You know, that the son of a bitch taking hundreds of millions of dollars in bribes. That guy's a gentleman. That guy is a wonderful elitist. Right. But Jank with his twenty eight million subscribers and you know, like longest running show on the internet, populist dude, they hate me. Okay, Like, I don't know if you remember in the XFL back in the day, he hate me, he hate me. Here you go.
Speaker 2: I looked for that jersey on eBay recently. I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you find it. You gotta let me buy it.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, this should be a sick like throwback to pull out, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. For me, it's they hate me. Yeah, right, So the Democratic leadership hates me, Republicans hate me, mainstream media hates me. The only people who don't hate me are real people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you mentioned the media. And I saw a clip this morning that enraged me a little because I saw Jake Tapper speaking about how Hunter Biden was the quasi chief of staff for his dad. And the way Jake Tapper talked about Hunter Biden in this clip was it was so disrespectful and it was so obvious all the things to anybody who like knew Hunter Biden and you know, didn't realize that we were being fed this conspiracy theory about his laptop and all that. But he was saying all this, he was like, this guy's a Essentially, he was saying, this guy's a piece of shit. He started dating his brother's widow and got her hooked on crack. This is Jake Tapper saying all this on video this morning, and I'm in my head, I'm like, where was all of this in twenty twenty? Where was all this throughout Biden's entire uh, you know, four years. It just it's just the most disingenuous and now it's an opportunistic Oh he's got a book, you know, and it's all it's all horseshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Jake Tapper's book on how did the media miss Joe Biden's decline is like Oja writing a book about finding the real killer.
Speaker 2: It's insane?
Speaker 1: Are we killing?
Speaker 2: Rest of the American public didn't miss it, and anybody who was honest, who had eyes, who had ears, or who listened to what you guys are saying, or a lot of the guys on the right were saying, it's like, obviously he had mental decline.
Speaker 1: This is not this is crazy, like so keV I said it back in twenty twenty. Okay, so during the primaries, I said, look, this brother is way slower than he used to be, and he's got a couple of things here that are not just stutters or gas right, they're like problematic. Right, So what was the reaction in twenty twenty Oh, you're just doing it for Bernie, your dirty political figure, blah blah blah blah blah. And who was the people who was Who are the guys who were throwing shade at me like that? Jake Tapper was in the lead, right, So I'll tell you more about Jake Tapper in saying Then we get to twenty twenty three. I started a petition on young Turks. I'm like, look, I don't want to lose to Trump. This guy, remember, doesn't have a brain left, right, If we run him, a candidate requires a brain, a functioning brain, We're gonna lose. We're gonna lose. They're like, and this is what drives me crazy about establishing democrats and mainstream media. They're like, oh, so you're for Trump. I'm like, I know, I don't want to lose to Trump, and this guy's obviously gonna lose. They're like, oh, so you love Trump.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, it says if people's I like the idea of two things being true at the same time, it's just not possible to a lot of these people. It's not basically such binary thinking because I was I mean, I was not a I mean, I voted for Biden the first go around, I did not vote. I sat out the last election. I voted for for the Green Party because I just in good conscience couldn't vote for anybody who was a part of the funding of a genocide. But that being said, shout to Jill Stein, you know, yeah, with that being said, though, it is interesting because when you're when you say certain things and you're critical of you know, if in twenty twenty three you were saying that, it's like, well you must be maga, and it's like or neither of these parties really represents the true working class.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you were able to sit with the Bernie Flagrant interview at all with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did. I loved it.
Speaker 2: It's really good. Yeah, and it was it was it was I feel like they had conversations that It's funny because on Blue Sky or Threads they're tearing it down. They're like, Bernie's a sellout, and I'm just like and then on the on on Twitter, it's kind of the opposite. You know, they're using it as like an opportunistic way to like say, the Democrats are and they are the Democrats are fucked. But uh, it's just been funny to watch like people who are otherwise rational, sound thinking human beings not be able to have rational conversations about this one thing. And it's like, hey, two things can be true at the same time. This is how being an adult works one hundred percent. I've been saying that on the show NonStop. My co host yesterday I Want to our podcast Old School, said, God, you keep saying two things can be true at the same time all the time because I got to get it through to people's heads.
Speaker 1: So let me connect a bunch of things we were talking about. Right, So I say to folks, look, we're gonna lose with this guy. His brain's leaking out of his ear. Okay, let's pick the strongest candidate against Trump, right, And they're like, so you're pro Trump. I'm like, okay, all right, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, do you not hear what I get?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, they don't. I'm like, now, I say to my left wing critics, I think they got a problem with the English language. I don't know, maybe it's a schooling, Like I just did it today. I'm like, you know, democrats, I had a tweet about democrats. The Biden supporters screwed over Democratic voters more than they screwed over anyone else. Because if you're a maga guy, you're like, oh, I love that you ran this guy for ninety percent of the campaign and then didn't have a competitive primary and then handed it off to miss word salad like they're thrilled.
Speaker 2: I loved it. They were like, yeah, they don't want to have a primary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to this maga thing. And first guy that runs into me, he's like, oh, thank god they didn't listen to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so or thank god you know, I mean, I know you ran like as a performative way to try to force the democratic partment, but thank god you weren't able to truly run because I feel like, you know, obviously because you weren't born here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so look, so that's a long story. You can run, but I was a protest candidate. You're totally right, because of course the media is not gonna take you seriously. They're gonna be like, oh, I do the car. He's not even an elitist. You know. Sometimes I tell him. You know, I went to two Ivy League schools and their reaction every time is like, what the fuck? Really, no way, no way. But you talk like a normal person. Yeah, goddamn right I do. And you guys sound like pricks, which brings us back to Jake Tapper. Okay, so that guy is the first one to look down his nose at you. His nose is like a double black diamond. I mean, he just looking down it the whole time, like h and he did it with Biden's age. He was like, oh, who's cow? Can you say he's incognitive?
Speaker 3: To god, you have no evidence that there's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Joe goes next segment, Joe's on air going that macare gun corn pop right, and you're like, what the fuck? He just said his uncle was eaten by cannibals. He literally said that, right. So and so, now Taber turns around It's and says, oh, I knew it all along, and I'm the guy who discovered it. No you're not, No, you're not.
Speaker 2: He's full of shit.
Speaker 1: He's one hundred percent full of shit. And you know what ken he say is interesting. They hate the populace left the mainstream media does an establishment this way more than they hate the populace right or MAGA, Okay, because like theoretically they got it out against MAGA, and they do in some ways for sure, right, but they at least listen to MAGA, Like I gotta go on a right wing show to get hurt on mainstream media because.
Speaker 2: Left wing shows are I won't you on you? No, if you have an audience. It's not like they have a lot of nobodies on CNN respectful, yeah that release books they don't sell like.
Speaker 1: But so think about it. Why is We're literally the largest network on the left, right, twenty eight million subscribers, hundreds of millions of views a month, right, and I'm banned on CIA and MSNBC and Fox News. That's wild? So why why am I the most dangerous man in America? Like what did I do to make it to become this dangerous? Right? So they'll have any mega guy on right, they'll be guy frawling at the mouth and he's like, oh, Michelle, Obama's a man.
Speaker 2: They have the pillow guy on yeah, had the pillow guy.
Speaker 1: Right, Jimmy Kimmel. But when it comes to someone who actually wants to change the system. They're like, oh no, no, no, They're like antenna goes up. They're like intruder, intruder, intruder. We have someone who actually means it, right, So, which brings us back to what happened in the Democratic Party. What happened was they got taken over by corporate donors. So now, like, here, I give you an example of policy, paid family leave holes at eighty four percent, eighty four percent of the country wants it. What does mainstream media say, Joe Manchin's against the Joe Manchin is a moderate. Bernie Sanders is for it.
Speaker 2: He's a rat.
Speaker 1: Right, So how could eighty four percent of the country be radical and sixteen percent be moderate? Right? Right? The only way you can keep that kind of mythology up, that kind of bullshit up, is if you don't ever let any of us on air, right, right. And so then they kiss the ass of all of the moderate Democrats, who, by the way, are radicals, corporatis and suck at politics. Right. And what did they say against Bernie in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty, Oh, he can't win, he can't win. But we know, we know Hillary Clinton's definitely gonna win. Joe Biden's the best Democrat to run against Trump in twenty twenty four. My ass, there's nothing but wall to wall lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's interesting because when we think of like you said, like I guess, it's gatekeeping at the highest level, where if you're if you get We were just talking about this earlier today about how it's a class thing. This is all class, right, It's it's they would like to throw the LGBTQ football down the field to get everybody to look at it while they're fucking you over on your healthcare, on your medicine, on any anything, of being able to buy a house, all of these things, while we're arguing about whether or not a translady can swim. And again I don't agree with that, but it's it's it doesn't affect enough of the population for it to be a major talking point on all these networks. Meanwhile, black rocks making it damn near impossible because they're buying up so much residential real estate and you know, fucking the middle class out of whatever the American dream is, whatever's left of it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you why they do the cultural war stuff. Okay, because it's a perfect way to divide us. So, like, and what happens is the radical rights starts it. They're like, okay, we hate gay people, and like in two thousand and four, that works right, right, But by the time they get to twenty sixteen, that doesn't work anymore. Right, so they're like, okay, fuck it, we hate trans people, right. Yeah, So now that doesn't work too well either. Then they try trans bathrooms. That doesn't work. Trans military doesn't work. Then they finally find something on the outer, outer outer edges of trans women in professional sports, right, And so then the radica left jumps in and they're like, yeah, that's the most important issue.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like and if you're not, if you don't agree with us on that, you're a nazi, right, or a transphobe or transfhobe, or you're like hateful, And I'm like no, And by the way, you morons, you're gonna walk trans rights backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 1: And what happened now we lost military and we're on the verge of losing the bathrooms, right, and these poor folks have to get you know, ridiculed as set are going into a bathroom don't do that to people. Right.
Speaker 2: In fact, it was so harped on and dived into on the left and it was it became this thing. I mean obviously living here in California, it's it's counterproductive to like trans people who are just trying to live like a normal life, yes, yes, because they kind of get characterized and turned into like these these cartoons of like what's wrong with America? And it's like, yeah, what if I just want to pick up a coffee and take a piss, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, and get a normal gig, like you know, it's it's it is crazy.
Speaker 1: So but there's one line first of all on regular trans folks, one hundred percent right. We had did a get together for TYT in Chicago last week. Yeah, uh the trans woman drove with her uh A partner from northern Michigan to Chicago just to say I got your back. Look, I've been watching Young Tours for fifteen years. You've been fighting for us the entire time, and these folks don't know what they're talking about, right, And like, I mean, come on, guys, we started just democrats, We started aoc et cetera. It's not like we don't know politics. Right, So when I tell you that you're gonna walk up backwards and it's and it's going to cost you rights, can you please trust that for a second instead of being so arrogant. But it isn't just about arrogance. So look, the radicals on both sides do it partly for the algorithm, Right, the algorithm.
Speaker 2: Loves extreme good for business, oh good, great for business, good for politics, it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it allows them to say, on both sides, right, I'm the pure one. You should watch me, you should listen to me, you should subscribe to me. Everyone who doesn't agree with me is impure and he's not as good as me. Right, So it serves their purposes. It's enormously egotistical, but it costs us our rights. But the most important part, keV is the establishment loves the culture wars. So the minute the radical right and the radical left get into it, like.
Speaker 2: Yes, good for ratings, Yeah, it's good for ratings, it's good for distraction. Why they loved Trump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh of course they love their circus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't think that they were as I mean, I feel like mainstream media was as complicit as getting him elected because he really not to spend any money on advertising. He just turned on TV all day and they was talking about Trump.
Speaker 1: And so meanwhile, black rocks rob upline. Meanwhile, you know, every kind of dirty corporate trick is being played everything. Meanwhile, nobody's even talking about what was the one major bill that Trump passed in this first term. It was giant tax us for the rich, right, and he took corporate taxes from thirty five to twenty one, which then transfers all those that tax burden onto us. Right, so the middle class now has to pay for all those corporate taxes that we don't have anymore. Meanwhile, nobody even talked about it. All they talked about was, oh, Trump says something mean, and then the left is angry about what he's.
Speaker 2: Trump tweet today. Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of like, you know, it's interesting. I want to talk to about Trump because this last election was it was interesting because I feel like there was actual there was like actually a real primary part process on the on the right this time. Well, I mean, he didn't participate in any of the debates or anything, as opposed to what the Democrats did, where they just kind of you know, Lally gagged us into word salad lady. But Trump it seemed to me as so many people became so disenfranchised with the Biden administration, some of the gas lighting gaza. I mean, we can go on and on and on. There was a lot to not be happy about, where there was this weird ven diagram of people who might have voted for Bernie Sanders in twenty sixteen twenty twenty but then ended up talking themselves into Trump being the better choice. Not to say they're right or wrong as they're voted, is what it is. What would you attribute that to? I know that you as always you would you always say that there's there is a populous side of the maga folks that kind of align on a lot of stuff that the popular side of the left should align on. What would you kind of attribute the ven diagram matching up a little bit there between those two voting sides that you would perceive to be so different.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I remember in twenty six I'd be doing videos about Bernie on the street or whatever, right.
Speaker 2: Yea, I was fucking living in Tampa, Florida, volunteering for Bernie's campaign out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and whenever I people recognize me in the street, whether I was shooting video or they just recognized me from the show, and they were Republicans. Almost every time they would say, you know, how to vote for Bernie. You know, I'd vote for Bernie. Right. Why why is the Trump guy voting for Bernie when they're on the opposite ends of the political spectrum. Right, It's because they're both anti establishment. The only reason Trump won his number one calling card, they'd line you, they say, oh, no, the number one reason he won me is because the country's racist and sexist than fascist and all that stuff. Right, we'll get back to that in a second. But no, that's not the number one reason. The number one reason is he's anti establishment. Now is he really? Not? Really, he's a fake populist, right, but at least he's savvy enough to know to fake it, right. So that's why the Bernie people are anti establishment and the Trump people are in the establishment. And that's why. So for example, they're anti war, right, So Maga's anti war, were anti war right. Now, when I tell the left, you know, when I say radical left, it's actually not necessarily always the far left. The moderates have gotten radicalized. Those are like the Biden zombies, who are like, Biden is the greatest candidate. There is no other Democrat that could be Trump, right, And meanwhile, like both sides are leaking out like he's pulling a Rudy Giuliani and he's got almost no brain left. They're like, no, Biden is the greatst you cannot rate as Biden right, right, So those guys have become now the most radical right. And so when you're saying, hey, guys, the right wing maga, they're not lying. They're all saying they're anti war, like some of them might be lying, and some of them and Trump might be lying. And if Trump does start a war, some of them might back him, but a huge percentage of them will not back him, and they don't they actually don't want war. Marjorie Taylor Green comes on the Young Turks.
Speaker 2: I saw that great conversation. I'm whether or not. I mean, obviously she's a kook, but there is things. There's middle ground with anybody exactly, so why not have those discussions.
Speaker 1: Right, So we bring her on and she says, if Trump goes a war with Iran, I'm out. I'm out on Trump.
Speaker 2: What a crazy thing for Marjorie Green Taylor to stay on camera.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing? She said no money to Israel, Like, I mean, awesome, awesome, Right, yeah, and you're right, all of our other opinions we don't have to agree with. We can fight her tooth and nail on the other stuff. Right, but take yes for an answer, especially when the magabass is screaming to Trump, who's in power, don't go to war. Okay. So now when you tell the radical left, which are actually mostly moderates these days, the former moderates, They're like, no, they are all in a cult. We are not in a cult. They are in a cult. They will never disagree with Trump. And I'm like, look, Tucker Carlson two day saying Trump is wrong, right, Trump wrong to not release the Epstein files, wrong to back Israel.
Speaker 2: A lot of the free speech stuff. I've seen a lot of the pundits on the right say, we don't bat this is this is this is against America, Like you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, Joe Rogan is on there. Now Rogan's more in the middle and more then he leans right. He obviously backed Trumpere, but he backed Bernie. Why does and why did Rogan go from Bernie to Trump Because he's anti establishment, because he's an independent populist right and they and they keep pushing rogans of the world to the right.
Speaker 2: And also the establishment. I mean, they did Brogan dirty with the COVID shit, Like they really threw all of the whole sink and the whole fucking caboose trying to get him the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: So here here's my take on that. Give so number one? Uh, do I agree with Rogan on ivermectin? No? Okay? Number two? So the fuck? What? So? The fuck? What? Okay? Number three? Oh, well, that's just information and it could hurt people. Well, then, brother, you put out the correct information, and that's how it works. Well, if you try to cancel him or you're trying to shut down his to the other voices, it's only gonna make it worse. It's not like the disinformation or misinformation isn't gonna get out. It's gonna get out more, not less.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think with COVID, just to put a dot on the eye there, it's it's almost like you you asked an entire population to blindly trust the most corrupt industry there might be the pharmaceutical pharmaceutical industry and just take their word for it. And you know, I think when you start mandating, that's the thing, is the man the mandating. When people start losing their jobs, that's when people are like, well wait a minute, hold on, this is my But you know, I think that's when things get a little obviously. I think, you know, intent was I don't think the intent was ever like for a lot of these people was bad. I don't think people like on CNN thought that they were you know, I think they had good intent.
Speaker 1: No, No, I that on COVID. It's a complicated issue. It is.
Speaker 2: It's super complicated. So I don't want to get too much into it, but wild times would live through. But but yeah, it's interesting because you know, you're seeing the cracks in I wouldn't say the cracks, but you're seeing the evolution and a lot of the pundits on the right, whether it's Candace Owens or like you said, Tucker Carlson, a lot of these guys who we think we should hate as liberals. But then you'll see them say stuff and you'll be like about, maybe it's Israel, maybe it's some of the free speech stuff or the war stuff, and you're like, I mean I kind of agree with I agree with them on a lot of a few of these things pretty strongly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So there's again a million things I disagree with Candas about. And when she gets into like a Jewish cabal in America, I hate.
Speaker 2: That stuff, Yeah, because it takes away from like what's actually happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not true, it's not right, and it takes away the focus from Israel, which is a foreign government's.
Speaker 2: A government entity that is a foreign government that is obviously you know, again, it has nothing to do with Jewish people as a whole. It's a government. And that's the other thing is it's like, but that takes us back to what we're talking about. Trans writes the way that the Trump administration is carrying the water for a foreign government and removing free speech in a way that is unprecedented. It hurts the cause of Jewish people, and it increases some of these stereotypes and tropes, and it increases anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. So let me connect to all those So on the other hand, Candice yesterday or two days ago, does this speech about how you know what we were lied to about Muslims, Like all my life in American media, I got this propaganda the Muslims are dirty savages and violent and stuff. Meanwhile, we've been attacking them, Israel's been attacking them. We've been like they're the.
Speaker 2: Most punished population of my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent is not even close.
Speaker 2: I'm not even close.
Speaker 1: Right, And for even Candace won't own us to wake up who said terrible things about Muslims before, for her to wake up and go, holy shit, we lied to Yeah, they're just normal human beings. What the fuck were we doing this to them? For? Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So that's like a that's now the political spectrum is getting jumped.
Speaker 2: It's so jumbled, right, it's crazy. Yeah, the right is so divided it's wild. Because I feel like Ben Shapiro's cooked. I don't think anybody gives it like I think he's He's done.
Speaker 1: So so that gets to like such an interesting moment in history right now, right, because you're right, the right wing is splintering like crazy, like Tucker's in a war with Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro, etcetera. Dave Smiths on Tucker's.
Speaker 2: Side, Love Dave Smith.
Speaker 1: Okay, so again, I got big disagreements with davon social trinity and other issues. But he's honest, and he's smart, and he's and and he's principled. Right, so he So we we got a major civil war going on in the right wing. Come back to israelcause it's such an important topic. But in the middle of that civil war, we got the radical left going nope, they're all occult, they all think the same thing, and they all back each other. I'm like, do you you know we're back to Joe Biden's young and dynamic, right, you got you don't have eyes, you don't have ears. You don't see them fighting right now, where Tucker's saying Mark Levin's a piece of crap, and Mark Levin is saying that Tucker's a piece of crap, et cetera. Ben Shapiro's totally losing his audience, right, Oh yeah, yeah, because because now what's happened on the right is they're like, wait a minute, they're waking up like kind of candae Soans, etcetera. Are waking up and going, wait, I thought it was supposed to be America first. Why is it Israel first? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is it. I think Mark Levinny tweeted neo khn is just another word for Jew And I'm like, what what what?
Speaker 1: John Bolton, Dick Cheney, George Bush, none of them were Jewish.
Speaker 2: It's insane. Hillary Clinton not a Jew? No, Like, what are we talking about? So, you know the biggest warhawks of all time put him in the rafters. You're not Jewish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's happening is that they're a one trick pony. The israel first Crown is a one trick pony, and time anybody opposes Israel, they're like anti Sami, aunti Sami. So now that it's played out, they cried wolf too many times, like in the middle of slaughtering over fifty thousand people and starving two million people to death, they're like, oh, if you point that out, you're an anti semi. Now right wing, left wing, middle wing are all like deuces, motherfuckers, deuces.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I'm not interested in your bullshit charges of anti Semitism. If you got real anti semitism, we're against it. We're one hundred percent against it. This isn't about religion, this is about a foreign government. Right, But if you're telling me that Apak hasn't bought Congress when they were the number one spenders of money, when they spent hundreds of millions of dollars on our crooks, the corrupt politicians. And you tell me, no, ignore your eyes and ears. No where this country isn't Israel first, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Our politicians are such crooks and it's not about Israel, and it's it's money in polity. Like you were saying, Big Pharma the dirtiest industry there is. We're not allowed to negotiate drug prices. What the fuck kind of capitalism is that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: They say you're you're capitalists, and you say, no, you're on everything, but this, no, you're not allowed to have competition. You're not allowed to have competition.
Speaker 2: What capitalism is?
Speaker 1: Yes, capitalism is right? So and why does big Pharma get away with that? Because they bribed all the politicians and the politicians work for them like goddamn dogs. Right.
Speaker 2: It's it's pretty crazy. It's like interesting too because then they take like a word like socialists. I mean, this was like the big thing they made that, like the big S word in terms of Bernie and it's like most people will write Bernie Sanders off at least that I would talk to in the last ten years, just based off of no, but he's a socialist, Like have you ever heard this guy fucking talk? Like like it's it's it's almost like, you know, we're talking about the big beautiful bill, uh and you know some of the increases spending on certain things where you're like, okay, in theory, the idea of doge. Initially, I was like, yeah, this sounds like a good idea that everyone should be excited for somebody going in and exposing wasteful spending save in theory, that should be a bipartisan thing that everyone should have got behind. I think it was a ruse, and I think Elon Musk and the way he carried himself was like a fucking dick, So it was hard for anybody to support him. But all these cuts that they supposedly made, which was an inflated bullshit number anyway, but ends up getting added on to the defense budget anyway. So it's like you increase the defense budget by two hundred billion dollars or something, you get it over a trillion dollars now, But then you tout that Doge saved I think one hundred and forty billion dollars. But it doesn't matter because if that money's just getting put over here, it's like where where like like you know where they're talking about the five thousand oar dose checks. I was like, that's something people will be excited about. That shit's never going to happen.
Speaker 1: No, it was all bullshit, no way, because that goes to the average guy. There's no way to share that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So look here's what happened with DOTCH. So they come in, they said, we're going to do cuts and stuff. I knew it was bullshit from day one, to be honest. And so why because I've seen the Republican trick a thousand times. Right, Oh, we're going to do big cuts, so don't worry about it. When we do a multi trillion dollar tax cut for the rich, it'll get paid.
Speaker 2: For on the ball over here. And you're like, oh, but they're cutting spending. But meanwhile, the boring bill, the you know do was just sexy. You got a face for it, you got a mascot. People are paying attention to it while they're trying to fuck you in on the back end. It's it's insane.
Speaker 1: So then I put out a tweet. I didn't think anything was going to happen of it, but I tagged you Loan and I said I remember, yeah, I say yeah. I said, look, if you want to cut the Pentagon, I'll cut it in half. You know you want to cut two trillion, I'll cut twenty percent of it for you, overnight four hundred billion from because that's the number they can't account for.
Speaker 2: They can't that's the real money. That's where did it go.
Speaker 1: With no idea. Now, if you don't know where four hundred billion dollars went, you're not getting the four hundred billion. That's our money. That's our money. If you tell me, hey, thanks a lot for all your fucking money, where'd it come? I don't know my pocket? Fuck off? No, no, they give me the money back. Right. So then Elon goes, oh, yeah, that's interesting, tell me how, and Don Julior jumps in. He's like, oh, good idea. Right, And so again my friends on the radical left are like.
Speaker 3: You're working with Elon Musk. Can you trust him one hundred percent? You're I'm like, guys, I didn't say he's gonna do it. I said, if you want to do it, I will do it for you. Right, But I know he's not gonna do it. So they get on the record and they say, oh, yeah, we're gonna do it. And what do they do. They added one hundred billion to the Pentagon. They didn't take one dollar away.
Speaker 1: Right, and guess what they're spending They might spend a couple hundred billion dollars on now, they might spend.
Speaker 2: It on the Golden Dome.
Speaker 1: Golden Dome. And the person who might get that the company that might get that contract is SpaceX, owned by Elon Musk. So what happened to the There ain't no cuts. So then you go to the one hundred and forty billion of supposed cuts. Now, a lot of it isn't real. A lot of it is like cutting cancer research, malaria, et cetera. But give the whole thing to them, okay.
Speaker 2: So or you know, even if you get took them at the word, and yeah, take them at their word and say, all right, man, good job, guys cut one hundred and forty billion dollars, okay, And let's say they were all good cuts.
Speaker 1: Okay, The tax cut is five and a half trillion. If you take away the one hundred and forty billion, you still have five point four trillion.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So what difference does it make, right, right, And he'said, oh, don't worry about it. The tasks are going to pay for the tax cuts. The gold cart is going to pay for the tax cuts. This all of that is tricks so that when you get to the five trillion in tax cuts, you go, oh, no, it's okay, it's paid for already. Just give everything to the rich, Give everything to the rich, give it another giant corporate tax cuts from twenty one to fifteen percent. While you're pretending to be populous.
Speaker 2: And you're supposed to be trying to fix our debt. And I think this bill increased spending by I forget the number, but I think it's like it's a lot. But I think I think at the end of the day, it's like we are kind of dealt with two shit deck of cards in terms of the Republican Party and the establishment Democrat Party, because I think the Democratic Party is the most corrupt organization in politics, because they've been proven to actually conspire against one of their people. Bernie, Yeah, yeah, I mean it's a proven fact. You know, I think they got found guilty, but the judge was like it's a private club or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: They use that same argument against me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's like where do we go from here? I know, you have your pack that you're putting together, but it feels like we're underwater with no chance of not drowning either way you look, because either way you look, there's oligarchs, there's billionaires. There's there's nothing left for the middle class. There's no real option left for normal people. For if I have to go and get surgery, and I got to not to get the surgery because if I get the surgery, I'm gonna be fucked and I gotta go out of work, and there's just no like, there's no options left. It feels like anybody on the left that has a brain or that has a spine, I'll say they, I mean they get they. I mean they're pretty much the guys on the outside of the fence, like trying to play and they're looking over the fence like, hey, what about us. And then on the right you got a guy like Thomas Massey, who's you know, I disagree with a lot of stuff with Thomas massy but has a spine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, that's right. Send Trump today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna primary him and try to get him the fuck out.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't.
Speaker 2: I think they will lose because I think his constituents appreciate what he's doing. But where how do we get through this and try to change have a real I wouldn't say the word revolution, but like have a real flip on this, flipping the system on its head because it's set up for everyone to just I mean, you know, there was that World Economic Forum quote from about a decade ago where they said you'll own nothing and be happy. And it feels like we're all just we're all just going to be you know, cattle in the ranch soon enough. And you know, the American dream's gone, man, you know, especially here in California. We're fucked here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good news. I have the answer. Okay, So here's one thing that American people have not tried. So what do we try. We tried to establishing Republicans like George Bush and Dick Cheney hated it, right. We tried establishing Democrats like Joe Biden did like it right. Hillary Clinton et cided and I think he's fair to say hated it. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah right. So then we tried the populist right. That's Trump at least he's pretending to be populist, right, So and soon American people are going to realize hein populist. He's just an guy who gave record amount of the rich and he did it last time, he'll do it this time. Okay. So the one thing they haven't tried is populous left. That's the Bernie camp right, Bernie twenty sixteen. No culture wars, right, So just pure economic populism. Give things to the American people, not to the rich, not the corporation. So I start a rebellion impack along with a couple of co founders, and uh, we're pushing the populist plank. Okay, so what's the populist plank? To your point? Number one, don't allow private equity to buy residential homes because these bankers are coming in and they're buying all the homes. Why Because it's the biggest wealth creation asset in America. That's how we got to the greatest middle class the world has ever seen because our homes. Our homes went up in value, right, and that created huge wealth for us. The bankers, the private equity guys. They see that and they're like, why would we let this Our servants have that. No, no, no, no, we're going to get all that wealth creation. We're going to turn them into renters and then they'll have to work for Corporate America for the rest of their lives. They're going to be indentured servants. We can stop that. So if you stop that, you bring it that wealth back to the middle class, and you stop housing prices from going through the roof. Right, So that's proposal number one. Proposal number two is negotiate drug prices at Medicare, can bring it back capitalists, right. Proposal number three.
Speaker 2: Doesn't sound like a socialist idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Bernie calls the democratic socialism, which I think is a bad idea. Yeah. Yeah, you know what, I call it democratic capitalism because it's democracy checking capitalism. You need both. You need capitalism and you need democracy.
Speaker 2: I like that's a much better name to roll with.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And if democracy doesn't check capitalism, then it turns into corporatism. And corporism is the opposite of capitalism. Giant corporations hate competition. They're the forget the socialists and the communists. The people who really want to kill capitalism are corporations for sure, because corporations don't want any competition.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why all their labors, you know, in fucking China and India and Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Exactly, everyone's want. Politicians talk about like, well, you know, we're expecting these American corporations to be patriotic.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah, because that happened zero fucking times exactly. Go to fucking Detroit and tell me how that worked out.
Speaker 1: Besides, which, corporations aren't people. They're not humans. They don't feel patriotism.
Speaker 2: Their job is to increase profits, period. Dot.
Speaker 1: People are talking about, oh, what if AI takes over the machines take over too late. They already did. They're called corporations. Corporations already took over. They already zombie fined the Democratic establishment and the Republican establishment. They already turned them into zombies. So you take that away, paid family. Give the moms twelve weeks off after they have a baby. I go on Patrick B. David's show, right wing show. They do a poll. Seventy five percent of his right wing audience schools. Yeah, fuck yeah, of course, give them moms twelve weeks off. We want them to have babies, right, Well, why wouldn't we give them? Every country on earth has paid family leave, but America, even though we're the richest. Why because we live under corporate rule and corporations are crushing us. So if and no wars, money out of politics, and higher wages. So these are all democratic policies, right, They're all super popular. They pull it sixty five to ninety five percent, right, So why wouldn't you run on your most popular policies.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's almost like it's not about winning as much as it's about keeping things more the way they are. So they would rather have Donald Trump win because they know he's a rich fuck and they kind of know he's got some guys around him that won't let him get too crazy. Then turn the party over to what the actual American people want, because all these motherfuckers are owned by their donors. They're all full of shit. Like, no disrespect to Corey Booker. I appreciated him doing his you know is uh you know, how was he twenty eight hours or something?
Speaker 1: He was doing his I think twenty five or something, whatever it was. Yeah, the theatrics.
Speaker 2: It was theatrical, It was not it was it doesn't matter, like all these guys are full of shit.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know what Cory Booker did yesterday. He voted to confirm uh, Jared Kushner's dad to an ambassador position. And Jared Kushner's dad isn't just Jared Kushner's that who knows.
Speaker 2: He's a guy who got he gotta, he gotta he.
Speaker 1: Didn't he get he got convicted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got convicted, and then Trump gave m a what's it called pardon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a white collar criminal, right, like.
Speaker 2: Quite literally, why would you vote to confirm him? What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Because he's from New Jersey and he has a lot of.
Speaker 2: Cash, so hey maybe yeah. And that's the thing is like, I don't know if the answer is AOC in the future, I don't know. It's definitely. It feels like speaking of people with no spines, no true beliefs, and power hungery. It feels like Gavin Newsom is really like I think, no matter what, he's throwing his hat in the ring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah of course. So let me let me try to give you some hope. So I'll tell you about some of our candids, and then I'll tell you the guy that me and Charlie or obsessed with. Okay, right, so number one our candy. So we got Rocanna. That's hardcore Bernie economic team. Right. Then you got Richard Ojetta in North Carolina nine and so Ojetta is a twenty four year veteran and his brother ran in West Virginia because he went his parents lived in West Virginia at the time. So anyways, he's he was in a district that favored Republicans by fifty four points. He took the lead. Trump had to go down in West Virginia to make sure Ojetta didn't win. You know how he did it. He ran ads against Trump and Nancy Pelosi. Wow, okay. So and they're like, well, you can't do that, you're in the Democratic Party. He's like, watch me, motherfuckers, Okay, I'm gonna do ads, calling out whoever I need to call out to deliver for the people in this district. Right and so he and then he did an ad against drug companies at the time, back in like twenty eighteen or whatever that was. That never happened, Like you don't do ads against donors, you're crazy against Democratic donors, no way, and he did it. So he won up closing thirty one points like never seen before. Now he is in a district that's about ten points in favor of the Republicans, is a red district, so the mainstream media is like, oh, he'll never win. All right, watch us, watch us, let's see what happens. Right then you got Randy Brice came out yesterday. He's known as iron Stash. He's an iron worker. He ran against Paul Ryan before, and I'm calling him lead pipe and blowtorch. Okay. These guys are serious populists. And what they're saying is if we get into Congress and we we're going to propose these bills, and if the Democratic Republican Party or the Democratic Party says no, no paid family leave, our donors are against it, We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna be like, oh well, Nancy Pelosi said it. It's okay, No, no, You're going to vote on these bills, and I want to see how you vote, and if you vote against Democratic voters and the country, we're gonna come for you. Okay. So that's why it's called a rebellion. They joined the rebellion. They don't take any corporate pack money and they come in hitting hard.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're a rebellion pack, is it. It's gonna be essentially grassroots, grassroots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I was one of the co founders of Just Democrats, Right, So that's AOC and the rest of them, and so it later they wound up going into too much culture wars, and that's we split, et cetera. Right, But in the beginning, when we first started it same idea of economic populism, et cetera. And I remember I talked to a bunch of reporters. I said, how many Justice Democrats you think we're gonna get elected? And they're like zero. But maybe you get lucky somewhere and you get one, right, But there's no way it's more than one. Got up to eleven? Right. Wow. If I told them last pullout says AOC is the face of the Democratic Party. If I told them back in twenty eighteen, not only will this bartender from New York pull off one of the.
Speaker 2: Great face of the party.
Speaker 1: And yeah, not only will she pull off one of the greatest political upsets in American history, but she would go on to become the face of the party.
Speaker 4: They would be like, you guys are great, you outsider, populous. There's no way that's gonna happen. You have no chance. And okay, all right, let's see. So this time we're gonna do it again. We're gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: And when we went in those red districts, then we're gonna go in twenty twenty eight and go Now, they told you they knew how to win, and they gave you Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris. Okay, full of shit.
Speaker 2: And it is in this time they just it's like when they were doing like this last I mean, man, when I tell you, I watched all four days of the DNC hoping to be inspired, hoping to be convinced, and ah man, it was rough. With that being said, it's like the Democratic Party thinks so little of their voters that they think rolling out Beyonce Megan, the stuff, whoever it is, is just enough to be like fuck yeah, the funniest like CARTI b supporting Kamala fuck everything else. I'm in, Like what the It's almost like the Republicans, the celebrities they roll out are so washed and detrimental to their cause. It doesn't matter because it's not about the celebrities, Like who gives a fuck? Who hault Cogan's fucking endorsing It's a joke, but it's like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, Like Republicans are always like, oh, liberal Hollywood guys, we don't care. And then they're like, oh, I got ted Nugents on our side. Ted Nugent, the guy craped his pants to get out of Vietnam. That's the guy you're proud of. Anyways. But the best line, with the most hilarious line after the election was Joe Reid on MSNBC when she's like, Kamala Harris ran a perfect campaign. I'm like, wait, wait, wait, First of all, perfect she lost. Secondly, she lost a popular vote, which seemed nearer impossible. Third of all, she lost every swing state, all of them, all of them. And but in the warped reality of MSNBC, she said she ran a perfect campaign. She even got Queen Latifa to endorse her, and Queen Latifa normally doesn't endorse anyone. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? Who gives his shit? Are you insane? Who cares? A queen Latifa endorser, And how did that helping Wisconsin?
Speaker 2: How should help parading List Cheney around or sending fucking Bill Clinton to Michigan to talk down to fucking Muslim voters whose families are probably being fucking slaughtered in the Middle East. But you're gonna send this confirmed creep, you know, to go talk down to these It's like, no shit, you lost Michigan, you fucking idiots.
Speaker 1: And think about that. So, both Biden and Kamala Harris knew that the issue of Gaza was probably gonna cost some Michigan. That's what the polling indicated, right, And so in Michigan they had to have. Without Michigan, they couldn't win, right, And they chose to go with Apak instead of the voters, even though they thought it might cost them the election. That's how much.
Speaker 2: How much they have their claws into the political system as an organization, as a foreign organization that should be designated.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so the fact that willing to lose.
Speaker 2: That tells you all they knew. It's almost like it, like I said earlier, they would rather lose then change the system. Period.
Speaker 1: There's pretty much.
Speaker 2: Money on the line. It doesn't matter who dies, It doesn't matter, None of it matters as long as the system stays in place.
Speaker 1: So now, to be, that's a perfect lead into why they fear the populace left in the Bernie movement more than a Trump or anything else. Why because if they lose to Trump, everybody still keeps their job, right, So like in the Democratic Party, there's no big shake up.
Speaker 2: No, there's never a shakeup, right, there's no.
Speaker 1: Shakeup at all. Right, And if Biden stayed in the race, even if he lost, his advisors are still in power, and they're still attached to the candidate, and they gives them leverage, power, money, fame, status. Right, So they think, from my perspective, who cares if Biden loses as long as Biden's the candidate, I'm still in charge. Who cares if the Democrats lose as long as you know, Bernie doesn't win, as long as I still have my job.
Speaker 2: Right, the establishment wing is is the face of it. I'm not going, Chuck Schuber's not going anywhere, you know.
Speaker 1: But if Bernie wins, or this next time around, the next Bernie wins, you know what happens. All those guys in the Democratic Party lose their jobs, yep, so they get replaced by populous, they get replaced by our guys. So that's why they hate us way more than they hate Republicans. That's why losing the Republicans is no big deal, but losing an internal fight in the Democratic Party is everything. That's why when Bernie ran, they're like, oh, Bernie bros. You're all sexist and racist. Right.
Speaker 2: He did a great, great job of articulating on that interview he just did. But do you think there's a world in which if we can identify that most of the fringe issues in this country aren't that important, Okay, whether it's any of the identity stuff, any of the low hanging fruit, divisive bullshit. If you can say to yourself, okay, I see eye to eye with let's call it the populist right, because there is that exists, right, that there are people on the right who are America first, and I want poor people to have healthcare and don't want to go to war. Is there a world in which in our lifetime, because I think the hill entire issue with this, this entire thing is just is is the fact that there's only two options, right at least that's the perception You're able to figure out a way to bring together two factions of the country to just agree on the big shits and create something new. So like if you could get Thomas Massey and Bernie Sanders and aoc in a room or you know, I don't know who else is on the right that's not fucking you know, cuckoo for Cocoa plus Tucker Carlson, whatever it is, and everyone's just sitting in a room having a just open an idea, like, hey, look, we already know on this wall this is We're never gonna agree on all this shit. But all this shit really doesn't matter. What really matters is healthcare, keeping the American dream alive, all these things that you that all pull well with everybody. But I just feel like it's like the division the labels is what will at least and you know, it was what has prevented anybody breaking out of that show. I mean, the Bernie thing is like, you know, man, dude, twenty twenty, I thought.
Speaker 1: He had it, dude, yeah he did.
Speaker 2: And then South Carolina happens. Joe Biden, when South Carolina the fucking call comes in. I don't know if it's Obama. Everybody drops everybody drops out uniformly, and they back the old fuck and Bernie's fucking cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let me let me give you a pathway to your dream. Okay. So we run within the Democratic Party in twenty twenty eight, So who's we We don't know who the candidate is going to be yet, right, So there's plenty of good folks like I love ro Kanna, and maybe it's him, but it could be other people. You know, there's there's other plenty of great folks.
Speaker 2: But then there's there Yeah, there might be people we even heard of yet, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the guy that charloam Mane and I are obsessed with is John Stewart, right.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, John Stuart. Would this is listen the fact you say his name. Me and my co host James. All we do is talk politics every fucking day. This is like our life. We just talk politics and we are If John Stewart ran, it would be there's no question. This guy's got the fucking track record. He's fought for fucking FDNY five.
Speaker 1: Oh so he he got a bill passed what he wasn't even in Congress, right, yes, he did. He's honest, he's smart, he's strong. I can't call him anti semitic, can't call by the way that used to drive people crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like, you guys, do realize Burry's Andrews jewish guy, also Dave Smith a Jew.
Speaker 1: But yeah no, and I said in twenty twenty, why so they'll get so desk, they'll called Bernie anti semitic. And they did, of course, because of course that's it's a one trick boning, right. So if John runs in the Democratic Party or whoever it is, right, whoever's got a head of momentum, right, and so head of steam. And so they get to a point where the establishment starts fighting them, and the establisher's gonna do one of two things. They're either gonna let that person keep running in the Democratic primary and they're gonna be fair, in which case that person's going to win and take over the Democratic Party, right if they or they're gonna say same old tricks like in twenty sixteen. The way that they cheated was they took money from the state parties and funneled to.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton's dncs, the most corrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now if the DNC pulls those tricks again, what's gonna happen next is that person let's just say that it's John. Then John's gonna go Hey, you know what, guys, I'm a giant celebrity and I was gonna win this thing. And we have the polling and it's clear that I was gonna win it, and you guys are cheating. So you know what we're gonna do. Now We're gonna run as an independence See how you like them? Okay, So now I don't want to go independent, and because that's very hard and you have to raise a lot of money, et cetera. But you've got to put the Democratic Party in a position. You got to put the question to them, are you going to be fair or aren't you? Is this a real party or is this your corporate bullshit party? Okay, so if it's a real party, then our candidate's gonna win.
Speaker 2: I think that's the that is the problem is not at least it's been like even with the you know, whether or not you like RFK somebody he had some good ideas. You know, I think they changed the rules on him so much where he was like, I have no shot here, guys, I gotta go independent. And then he had to align with Trump, and you know RFK is a wild guy, you know, so, but no, no another I think that's the issue. Is the DNC as a as a entity. I don't know if it's possible. That's why it's just like unless the pelosis get you know, out, and Chuck Schumer gets primary by IOC, hopefully she primaries in New York City or in New York in the state. I just that's the uphill battle that I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel because the DNC is so fucked.
Speaker 1: But I but you see why it makes sense to put them to the test first.
Speaker 2: You have to. But I feel like they were put to the test. No Bernie, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: But Ken Martin, who's the current head of the d NC, is more of a Bernie guy. So it's not impossible, So don't give up on him. Yet they're like, let's try populous left, let's try it right, Let's try it within the Democratic Party. Let's go and win these primaries in these general elections in twenty twenty six, Let's take Congress back so Trump can't do crazy shit, right, and then let's run in twenty eight and let's pick an awesome candidate and let's give them what we got. And if the Democratic Party goes no, we're now officially the corporate party and we don't want anybody, no matter how popular they are. Okay, then they're going to force us to form a third party. But I don't want to. And so, by the way, mainstream media will later find this interview like two years for a round and like you see, Yuga was planning a third party all along. He's a heretic, he is he was against the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: We only got a few minutes up, so I want to get two things out the way real quick. Trump. You were very optimistic that, hey, let's give this guy a chance. Obviously he's shown that this second go round is a little bit more authoritarian, a lot of bit more authoritarian. The last time, it seemed to this as if he had a decent week in terms of anti war stuff and breaking with bb a bit. But then it kind of felt like it was performative because he was parading around the Middle East. What are the Can you give me one thing that you have liked about the Trump presidency. I know it's hard to say that, but is there anything that you know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's easy. So but but let me correct one that you said. So, No, I was dead set against Trump and.
Speaker 2: No I know, I know, but you were. You were at least very like I say. You know what I liked about you is you were like, I'm not gonna like just not talk to people because of who they supported. Yeah, yeah, which is where I think our country got sucked up. I kept talking to my cousin for two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't do that. So look two things about that. Number One, after you got elected, I was like, look, guys, it's okay to be angry at Trump and his lackey's right, but don't get angry at his voters, right, Like, and his voters are not one dude, They're a giant range, sure, from like crazy QAnon dude to a guy who was like, I don't know, prices are too high?
Speaker 2: Right, what do you and a lot of people.
Speaker 1: That was it, Yeah, that was it. Right. So, and for the guy who was worried about inflation, if you call him a racist and a Nazi, he's never gonna vote for you again, ever again, right, So shut up, shut up, you win back those voters. You don't insult them, right, So I don't mind you hating Trump, just don't hate his voters, right, right. That's point one. Point two is look, we've got to find our wins wherever we can find them, because this is a long four years, super long, man.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the stuff with the free speech shit and the due process and you know, some of these it's it's just I don't't even watch TV anymore, man.
Speaker 1: And something that again the rad lives don't understand is that, no, we're in the populous woods now. And that's what I'm celebrating, right because in the old days, you got talking points from Fox News or MSNBC, and everybody was robots. They would just repeat those talking points and you couldn't break through to them. Right right Now that you've got shows the right, left, and in the middle that all have different opinions, it's forcing people to use their minds. Now we're in the ballgame. Now, we're in the ballgame. So then you can go to a populist right or to independence and go, hey, you hated inflation, right, but tariffs are going to create inflation. You hate war, right, but why is Trump paying for Israel's wars? Right? And you know what they're doing. They're going, yeah, you're right, Yeah, you're right. And as they're saying you're right, I got the rat libs going, don't talk to them. We should just be in the game by ourselves, Like if we should call them Nazis, God damn it. Stop doing damage. Stop doing damage. You could bring these people in there. So look, so on Trump, what's he doing? Right? So he's terrible on constitutional issues, he's terrible. The tariffs were outrageously high, et cetera. But Nanya who ordered him to attack Iran? And he said no. So if you can't give him credit for that, there's something wrong with you. If all of a sudden you're up, you think you're on the left and you're like, well Trump doesn't want war with the wrong, then maybe we should go to war with Iran.
Speaker 2: No, then you're a Then you're just like the cult members that you're you're a cult member.
Speaker 1: You're blue mega Yeah. And so now look a lot of people don't say that. They don't say like, oh, then I do want war with Iran. But what they'll say is no, I don't trust Trump and I know, I know, but nobody asked you to trust them, right, we asked you to give him for the thing he did today, right, so that you encourage him and his magabase and the independence to keep going. That.
Speaker 2: I think his ego is so fragile that he hears the noise. And I actually think his son probably be feeding him shit, Like I feel like his son is super like dad Bbie's dog walking you. And I think his ego, I think Don Junior probably says that kind of shit to his dad because he's so plugged into the Twitter matrix and sees what the bass is saying. And I think Trump's ego is so fucked that it's not about the genocide our troops. It's about I'm not gonna let this fucking god fucking yes, yes, come to the White House and home.
Speaker 1: Me so so like the the rat libs will be like, oh no, you just think Trump's a good guy in your naive Like I don't think Trump's a good guy at all at all, horrible guy, right. No. What I think is he cares about ratings, he cares about the stock market, he cares about his popularity, right, and of course most of all cares about money. Right. So now I want that genocide to stop, and I want us to stop funding Israel. And I want us and not just for the Palestinians, but we're not helping Israel when we fund them, We're enabling their worst instincts and then they're getting hated by the whole world. So it's not helping Israel either. So I want him to stop funding Israel, and I don't want him to go war with arm What am I gonna do? Okay? So number one, if I see Katar and all those guys bribing Trump to do the Arab plan instead of the Israeli plan, Okay, I'm against corruption, and I'll call it out because I'm honest. But okay, so all right, take the ship. Let's see what take.
Speaker 2: Take the fucking jet.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: If it means kids stop dying, take the fucking jet.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so, but but I'm still honest and I call it out. Obviously your corruption, right, all right? But yo, okay, concouraging that direction most importantly now, if he sees he's losing his base, he's obsessed with his base like Democrats hate their base, but Trump subsessed with his base. He is, which is a strength of his Yeah, yeah, yeah, for in politically not policy, but for politics.
Speaker 2: For politics, it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now if you started eroding his base and Tucker and Marjorie Taylor Green and Canvas and and they and Andrew Schultz, Andrew Schultz is not part of his space. But yeah, yeah, but he voted for Trump. Yeah, but still all these guys are now like, wait, you're kidnapping people off the streets of America because they criticized Israel.
Speaker 2: This is America, This is America. I thought we were voting for you because the other side was anti free.
Speaker 1: Speech exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I can't respect RFK anymore because I was a RFK guy for a little bit. But fuck, this guy is his whole thing is free speech and he's running around with Rabbi Shimoli and.
Speaker 1: You gotta go.
Speaker 2: But I want to get a couple of quick points off. One would be we are I think in our lifetime, I'm not sure there's anything bigger or more grotesque, or I'm not sure that there gonna be a bigger travesty than what's happening in Gaza. I'm not sure if you and I will live to see that. Obviously, there's stuff going on in the Congo as well, but.
Speaker 1: We don't fund that.
Speaker 2: Is I don't know where the world goes from here. Is I saw you the UK was talking about sanctions on Israel. Is it gonna get to like, how does this thing end? Man?
Speaker 1: Like? So, look, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts, absolutely right, So Israel didn't start out this way. So Israel always had problems. They've been occupying the Palatinians for fifty eight years. It didn't happen yesterday. Right now, having said that, it's gotten much much worse over time, and cool, yeah, yeah, And so now we're at Nanyahu's smokes rich In Ben Givie Ben Gavier is a literal convicted terrorist, aid and the better terrorism and now Smote rich just two days ago said we should keep I want to start with the Palactinians to death. But the world will let us if they if we do, they won't let us keep Gaza. So let's keep them on the brink of starvation and then push them out of the country. That's literally genocide and ethnic cleansing. And he's saying it out loud, right, let's do that and then we'll get to keep Gaza that way. You know, he's basically saying we get to steal Gaza as long as we don't starve them to death. Let's just bring them to the brink of starvation. So they have become what they most feared and despised. I mean, I don't know anything that sounds more fascist. Then that's those statements. Right, And now Nan Yah, who's just flat out saying it. Yeah, this is the conquest of Gaza. It's not about self defense. They're on the offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were doing this all long to take land, and we said that and they're like Auntie Samite, Okay, now they're saying, yeah, we did it for land. So are you now going to apologize to all of us, you freaking liars? Right? So how does this end? If we keep funding Israel, they're just gonna get worse and worse and worse. Then they'll take West Bank, then they'll take southern Lebanon, they'll take western Syria. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have the Greater Israel patches on the idea fucking uniform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have a map in the Israeli government of Greater Israel and all the Arab land they planned to steal. That's just a fact.
Speaker 2: This is not a lie. This is literally and they don't and they talk of that. It's it's crazy. So it's the funding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you have to cut their funding. And it's not to hurt them, it's to bring them back to sanity.
Speaker 2: It's to make them good neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like, so if you're enabling their worst instincts, you're not helping them, you're hurting them. Right, So a US has to cut all funding to Israel none zero zero zero, But then the rest of the world has to do a massive economic boycott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they have to. I feel like the same way that everyone sanctioned Russia. Why, like what, Yeah, how do you feel about Russia Ukrainian conflict. They did, they attacked the country, but they did not fucking wipe out the entire Ukrainian population, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, and what Russia did is also terrible for sure. But the great example of South Africa, because South Africa and Israel are not run by dictators. So when you sanction Iraq when it's run by Saddam Hussein, it's never gonna work because he's a single dictator. It's not gonna run out of food.
Speaker 2: When you sanctioned democracies, the people will vote those people out. Because they're like, it's fucking up our pockets, our country.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And even before it gets to that level the businessmen of that country. That's what turned in South Africa oligarchs. Yeah, and the oligarchs were like, what the fuck now, we lost our money? Right? Yeah. So if you cost the oligarchs of Israel their money just because they're human, not because they're Jewish, just same thing happened in South Africa. The same thing happens everything, right, they're gonna be like, no, wait, same thing happened in Egypt. By the way, it was that a general strike that did mobarikin right. So when you touch the economic power, that's when you're in the ballgame. That's why when anybody talks about boycott, the divestment, and sanctioning Israel, that's when the pro Israeli lobby goes nuts.
Speaker 3: Joli, that's the most anti Samonic thing that's worse than terrorism and stuff's crazy.
Speaker 1: That means that's the one that's the one that's gonna work, right, giant boycott. I mean, what are we gonna do. We said never again. We said never again, right, and they're starving two million people to death. If you don't do an economic boycott over that, then you're not ever gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And the fact that all the world courts and all these like everyone's all the shigars gets ignored, the un it's everything is it's crazy. But look, I appreciate you taking time out. You got to get out of here. You are, you know, I feel like you. You you walked, so you know, other shows can run. You know, I think about you know, I love Breaking Points now. But all these shows they're all like, you know, if it wasn't for Young Turks, you kind of showed everybody that there was an independent way to do news and at a high level. So I appreciate what you and Anna and everybody over there does and you're killing it. How can people donate to the pack?
Speaker 1: Thank you, brother, I appreciate it everything you said. So rebellionpac dot com, Rebellion pack dot com. Okay, So that's how you donate to the Pack. If you want to watch Young Turks were on every night, six o'clock eastern, just go on YouTube. We're everywhere, but YouTube's easiest, right for sure. Young Turks on YouTube six o'clock eastern Monday through Friday, and then come to tyt dot com and check it out. We got an awesome community. We do a thing called the Operation Hope, and that's where rebellion pat came out of our own audience was like, why don't we fight back right, why don't we get our own candidates? Why don't we do this? And I get I do a town hall with the audience and we brainstorm. We come with ideas and then we do them right, So come be part of the solution, and you know, and you're right. I mean, we've been here from day when we're the first YouTube partner ever's just crazy. Eight yeah it was six, so fuck yeah. And so I am.
Speaker 2: I was a year out of high school. I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 1: So back then, Kip, when I said I got a YouTube channel, people would laugh. They're like, oh, yeah, you got cats playing on pianos right now. When I tell my kids friends I'm the original.
Speaker 2: YouTuber, they're like, whoa, I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, by the way, the kids think it's cool. Mainstream media still like whatever.
Speaker 2: But listen, man, I appreciate you. I hope we can do this again because I feel like there's so much other stuff we could talk about. Because I'm just more. I want to dive into your journey and how you I feel like there's so much going on in the political landscape, but I want to kind of one day talk to you about just the start of Young Turks and how everything started. And California. Fuck you live in California. You might start thinking about being a Republican long enough, it's it's fucked out.
Speaker 1: Here, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could be the governor. Dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want it. I don't want what you could be. You know who could be? Okay, I'm not going to get into it, but there's no other good candidates.
Speaker 2: But I love her and she's Armenian, she's lit. She got all the Glendale and the Valley on Lock that is wild. I think that people don't understand the dynamics of the Young Turks. Is an Armenian and a Turkish guy coming together, an Armenian woman in a Turkish a man is the the main And for people who don't know Armenians and Turks, they do not get along.
Speaker 1: They do hear, you know, historically, because this is America.
Speaker 2: This is America. Yeah, young Turks, let's vote. Hey Anna twenty twenty eight I'm voting for it, man, I'll come on, let's.
Speaker 1: Get it started right here. You're the first person to ever.
Speaker 2: Say there it is. I appreciate you, bro.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure boom fire