Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest. It's Ryan Seacrest heresisting and Tanya. How is your sleeps last night? You guys, get some good rest?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can't complain good. I don't want to hear any complaints to Friday. Yeah, it's right, no moaning. We can make it April fourth. It's Friday, April fourth already, it sure is.
Speaker 3: It's your summer. It's literally summer, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's not literally summer now. Now you're sounding me around like Thanksgiving to Christmas? Have you? Did you get some good rest?
Speaker 3: I slept like a rock last night, and I've been having most vivid dreams.
Speaker 2: I know you were saying that I did not sleep well, but strange, I'm not tired like I felt. You know when you're not sleeping well over night and you're like this is gonna hurt in the morning. It's not hurting, but it's early great. I seem fine. Question is am I We'll see by eight thirty four this morning?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: What's on the menu today? We do have a lot of stuff to give away. We want to get you to Wango Tango. I know that that's something that will be really different this year being on the beach. So we want to get you into our Wango Tango Huntington Beach just next to the pier. We have tickets for you to win every hour. Are you singleing going out this weekend? I hope you are. There's a dating expert that says these three pickup lines actually work. Where we're talking about how to get a number these days, like how do you get a number? Do you put your bump your phones together and it just transfers to you, open up contacts and a plus and have them put in their name, Like what what do you do to get a number these days? These are the pickup lines that right now in today's times actually work.
Speaker 5: I'm very curious.
Speaker 2: Nast three right, so stick around for that. Ben O White joining us from Wheel of Fortune after seven o'clock this morning. It's iHeart Week next week on Wheel of Fortune, where we've got all kinds of music themed categories. Contestants who will play in a tournament to win great iHeart experiences and then they'll the best ones will come back on Friday to win more. It's very very cool. It's a lot of fun. Our world's so Vana White want to talk a little bit about that. Plus, she's just great. I mean, she just is exactly Jena White is exactly what you think she's going to be when you are around her. And that's not disappointing. That is not disappointing.
Speaker 1: And those and those and those and those.
Speaker 2: All right, last twenty hours, your highs and low's going around the breakfast table sitting near you.
Speaker 5: High.
Speaker 6: My high is that I have no plans this afternoon or tonight.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at that. That's a great, great clean slate.
Speaker 5: See where it takes me.
Speaker 2: Ton of your high.
Speaker 3: I found a twenty dollars bill in my fanny pack yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's so fun when that happens when you find it in your pocket or your fanny Packet's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my coach Jack in pres do today with that.
Speaker 2: I went to go look for vinyl records yesterday afternoon evening and I ran into a total stranger in the vinyl shop and we had a great conversation. Didn't ask each other's names, didn't have any agenda, just said nice to meet you and have a great day. But we bonded a the fact that we're looking for a vinyl record. So was my high?
Speaker 5: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the Low's sisty. I don't even like doing the lows, but what was your low?
Speaker 5: My low is at my house is really messy right now.
Speaker 2: It's like we're you the one who's talking about spring cleaning the.
Speaker 5: One minute rule.
Speaker 6: I know, I also told you that we're my family can't follow it clearly, and so it's just like it's all just piled up.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I need to clean this before the weekend.
Speaker 2: Tanya, you're low.
Speaker 3: Whenever I wear my hair and a ponytail like this, I get a headache. And I always don't know why I do my hair like this because I always get a headache.
Speaker 5: It's like my stand up jeans yesterday, like you know, we just do it.
Speaker 2: I packed a fork yesterday for my lunch for a yogurty substance that was my lunch and ate it with the fork. I had to do that, miss fire. Yeah, coming up next, I'm very excited up at the Minecraft movie anyway, coming up next to Tin Theaters today, Wango taking. I've been Easton's excited as well.
Speaker 7: Hair All in Air with Ryan Seacret the city of l It was incorporated at one hundred and seventy five years ago today, So happy in corporation day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Today's International Carrot Day. I am not a huge carrot person.
Speaker 5: I know you aren't, and I love carrots, roasted carrots.
Speaker 2: We'll get behind something today. Also, Minecraft the movies in theaters Easton. Are you here right here? Yes? It looks like a joke. I thought it was a joke commercial. What's huge?
Speaker 5: My nephews used to be obsessed.
Speaker 2: What's your feeling on the inside?
Speaker 8: Man, I'm excited to see the world of Minecraft come alive on the big screen for the first time.
Speaker 2: I have spent so much time.
Speaker 8: Building those little blocks and it's such a fun time.
Speaker 2: Jason Momo is and it.
Speaker 8: Jack Black is in it.
Speaker 2: It's a new video game movie. Man, Wait, so is the great actress from White Lotus we were just talking to Jennifer Coolidge is in it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so great to watch it just because of that fulfilled weekend, aren't you.
Speaker 8: Oh I'll be there front row with my Minecraft popcorn box.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: How would you describe Minecraft for people that don't know anything about it?
Speaker 8: It is an exploration of human creativity. You build environments, you build houses.
Speaker 5: Like roller coasters. You can build anything, right now, Yeah, you can build anything.
Speaker 8: There are people out there that have recreated like every real place in Minecraft.
Speaker 2: You don't even need to leave your house anymore. You just go to a.
Speaker 8: Movie about then we're gonna find out, right, they're going on an adventure.
Speaker 2: Engineer. Let's about to another staff member backstage here, Mikayla, is it true that you got a dog with five people in your dog sharing basis?
Speaker 5: Is true?
Speaker 2: So it's a bad idea.
Speaker 5: That's what I told her, And then I also said, what do you talk about this on the radio?
Speaker 2: Like it's great in terms of covering responsibilities, but whose dog is it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Dog needs a best friend.
Speaker 9: Yes, so it's mostly our friend Sam's dog, but that.
Speaker 5: Doesn't work mostly, But listen to this. Here's the twist.
Speaker 9: He's a nurse, so she works overnights, so a lot of the times we do the nighttime and then she'll pick them up. She'll drop them off before she goes to work and then pick them up in the mornings. But we're always together anyway. And he's eleven years old. He's a Chihuahua. He has a snaggle tooth. He's so stinking cute, so sweet, and we fell in love with him and he was in a kill shelter and we met found him at the Meloros Trading Post and it was foster to adopt, and we really couldn't say no. And he has been trying to find a home since last year, and so it's just kind of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly the.
Speaker 2: Only thing, the only thing I'm suggesting here is you're going to get possessive. I mean, you're going to get possessive.
Speaker 5: Like, no, it's my time.
Speaker 6: But Michaela has the overnight shift because, as you know, because we watched the Pit.
Speaker 3: That's a twelve hour plus shift right here, Gray's Anatomy, show some respect.
Speaker 6: Okayotomy, everybody's thrown around the pit like this cool.
Speaker 1: How do you.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying, you can't say.
Speaker 5: You cannot turn off your mic.
Speaker 2: No doubt, you know, don't speak.
Speaker 5: We've also watched Gray's Anatomy.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Everybody can win. Everybody had its time. Oh man, Okay, you're making me burp. Okay, I'm starting to burp. I don't want to burp. Ca You're gonna get possessive. I love the rest of the dog. Tony's got me burping onions. I didn't even want to have to take a break.
Speaker 5: Does that make you want to burp?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't indigestion. Pre pickup lines that really work. They actually do. Next a kiss if you're single. All quote of the day coming up here in a second, right now, This is like real stuff. You're going out tonight and you're single and you want to pick up line. They say these actually work. Well, they're three. First one, I couldn't help but notice you have a stunning smile and that couldn't leave without coming over to introduce myself. I think that's great, ye, So then what do you do? Hopefully it works? Right?
Speaker 5: Is that how you would say it like? With that tone?
Speaker 6: Can you please read it like as if you are actually doing to do it?
Speaker 1: All? Right? Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to bother you, but I I couldn't have noticed you have a stunning, like most beautiful smile, and I didn't want to leave without coming over to say hi and let you know that.
Speaker 1: Wow, soon.
Speaker 2: I have more.
Speaker 5: Okay, keep going a few more.
Speaker 2: The next one? You are way too cute to be waiting alone? Can I buy you a drink? I don't love that one so much.
Speaker 5: That's a little cheesy.
Speaker 2: It's cheesy, all right. The final one they say, dating experts, dating coaches say, these work these days. You look so familiar. Has anybody ever told you you look like insert celebrity name here, she's here or she's my celebrity crush. So I had to come and.
Speaker 6: Say hi, telling them that their celebrity crushes a little direct. But I think it's I like the comparing them to a celebrity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I mean, would you not be enamored by that? I think I would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you know why I think these three are working is because they're direct, and I feel like a lot of people all these days with the way they flirt or approach people is like, are they from here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: They're on record to be working these days. Today's quote the people you attract reflect the wounds you need to heal.
Speaker 5: Okay, judge a mental I mean she's very very touchy today.
Speaker 7: Touch Judy, don't bring up the pit hair on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Put this FM headlines with siciny well.
Speaker 6: Several popular trails, roads and campground in Angelis National Park will reopen today following its closure during the Eton Fire.
Speaker 5: LA has launched a.
Speaker 6: Revamped version of the my LA three one one system that will make requests for a graffiti removal, parking meter maintenance, and other services easier. The first ever Crenshaw Mile South, LA's first USA Track and Fields sanctioned one one mile road race, is tomorrow from nine to one. And Juju Watkins, the sophomore who led USC to its best season in nearly forty years, was honored yesterday as the women's College Basketball Player of the Year by the Associated Press.
Speaker 2: Lily Young and MESSI. It's Ryan Seacrest here. Well, this is very exciting for all of us and I hopefully you'll like it too. We've merged iHeart with Wheel of Fortune. So next week on a Wheel of Fortune, it's iHeart Week. So we're giving away trips to our jingle Ball. We're giving away trips to all the iHeart different events to contestants. Now the best contestants will come back and play on Friday for the winner of the tournament. So it's a tournament week. Of course, Vana White has been there and is still there and she's with us this morning, Hiana.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning, Hey.
Speaker 2: Fana. You know it is wonderful to have you on the radar this morning. We've been looking forward to this. And just a quick couple quick things. I'm not saying so much venta white news in my life until she got a tattoo. Were you blown away by? Were you blown away by all the international global coverage of your tattoo?
Speaker 10: I was. I'm not quite sure why it got so much publicity, but I'm glad it did. I'm glad for my daughter.
Speaker 2: Yes, an amazing family, Gigi and Nico, they're her kids, and Gigi will tell you tell the story.
Speaker 10: Well, Gig, no one has ever said you have to get a tattoo. My daughter is a tattoo artist, and I really wanted to get one just to show her how much I love her. And I can look at my tattoo every day and think about her with just loving thoughts, and it's just it warms my heart to have my little heart right there that she did.
Speaker 2: So, Gigi did the tattoo, and then Nico is like out, you know, cheffing it up. I mean, this guy is gonna be on chef's table sooner or later. He's a master. He's a good looking dude. You should know. He's not single.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 5: Oh and he cooks.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a catch. He's a catch. How's he doing.
Speaker 10: He's great, He's great. You know he's he's a real estate agent and he is. He's doing great. He's staying busy all the time besides cooking.
Speaker 2: And vanas with us Vana White from Wheel of Force. And we're gonna get to iHeart week on Miel of Fortune in a second. But I just want to say I people have come up to me recently and said, you look like you're having so much fun with Vanna on Wheel of Fortune. And the answer is I am. I really truly am.
Speaker 10: And so am I.
Speaker 5: And this is so weird.
Speaker 10: It's so weird being on the radio because I'm so used to you being right next to me, and you know what I mean, it's just weird.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 10: And then I feel like I feel like I'm cheating on you.
Speaker 2: Why it's me, I know, it's you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just feel it's different. It's like an AI version of Ryan.
Speaker 2: All right, So what do you think this is a first we've ever done. I mean, I've just got there. But I think you've ever done an I heeart Week one of Fortune where we had this tournament style and then artists playing with contestants at the end of the week.
Speaker 10: So much fun, right, so much fun. I mean it's different because this is kind of like a tournament because the player they come back on Friday, the top three players, which we haven't done in a really long time. So I'm excited about that. I'm excited for everybody to see it.
Speaker 2: It's coming up on Monday. It's our week on a Wheel of Fortune. Man is going to check in with us again, I think Tuesday, yep, right here and kiss yeah, all right then. I really really appreciate you and love working with you. Thank you for being such a kind and good friend and a wonderful partner.
Speaker 10: Same here, Ryan, It's great working with you.
Speaker 2: See you soon night at seven thirty on ABC seven. See you later, Bye ye bye bye Bike on.
Speaker 1: Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I was just reading that they've got the fast your favorite fast food restaurants ranked again nationwide. America's favorite fast food. Number one is Donald's. Yeah, I could see that was number one. Number two, Dominoes, Chick fil A number three, Starbucks number four, and pizza Papa John's number five.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't consider Starbucks best food, but I guess it is.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, it is pretty quick.
Speaker 2: These are based on monthly searches f y I Okay, Tanya a trending report.
Speaker 3: So Sophia Carson's latest rom com, The Lifeless, is doing more than just entertaining people. It's actually making them question their love lives entirely. So the movie had several of its test viewers breaking up with their partners after watching this movie. So I'm not going to give any spoilers, but I haven't seen it. It's not there's no, it's not a spoiler. But Sophia's mom in the movie gives her a set of four questions. Her mom and the movie is Connie Britton, and they're designed to help her recognize true love. So these are the four questions that she says, you need to ask yourself if it's true love, is your partner kind? Number two? Can you tell them everything in your heart? Number three? Do they help you become the best version of yourself? And then number four is can you imagine them as the parent to your children? So if you can't answer yes to all four of those questions, it's not true love. So basically, stop wasting your time. So if you ever saw the movie, I guess whoever they were dating, they couldn't answer yes all those questions and then they just broke up with their their partners after seeing it.
Speaker 2: That seems dramatic.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you just need some guidance like that.
Speaker 2: Answer those questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were in their head. Always so true.
Speaker 2: And somebodys don't listen to those things.
Speaker 5: We know you're supposed to listen to them. That's the point of the list.
Speaker 2: Exactly great, makes buddy pre sure you. I gotta learn how to do that. I gotta learn how to do all the equipment. I gotta learn how to do get that. I will get there. It looks so cool when you spin the knobs, you know, and put your headset on spin the knobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one ear.
Speaker 2: The one ear lean. It looks so cool. I'm gonna go with David Getty. He's gonna be our wingo tango. Yeah, make it there early and stay late with David Getta. Maybe get some some pointers would be great. But what if DJ David Getto was my teacher.
Speaker 3: I told you this, he needs to be it looks.
Speaker 5: Really good on a dating app?
Speaker 2: Did David Geta taught me how to mix?
Speaker 5: DJ on the side?
Speaker 3: Like I could DJ R party on the weekend or something, but.
Speaker 2: I DJ on the full on the side, I DJ right here.
Speaker 6: Well that or like learn how to play an instrument because that's hot too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's never gonna happen, So I'd rather DJ. I don't know how to play anything.
Speaker 5: You can play the guitar faster than you learned DJ.
Speaker 2: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 5: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not wearing that.
Speaker 5: You can never you would never be able to sing.
Speaker 2: To your partner strap. I will look good in the strap wearing over me and all the things.
Speaker 5: You can sing. What's the song you like on your alarm?
Speaker 2: Wonderful world, wonderful World. I'd rather DJ to my partner. I'd rather like spin songs. I'd rather mix that into something else. I'd rather mix it. Man, I'm a mixer. I am not a guitar player. I'm not a six stringer. I'm a mixer. DJ David Ghetta if you want to be my sense, it's just.
Speaker 5: David Ghetta and DJ David.
Speaker 2: You don't know his street name. I don't know his street name, Bruh Bro Ultra. He's DJ David Ghetto.
Speaker 5: He's does David Ghetta.
Speaker 2: Sure, Sure, I'm gonna get to early and stay late.
Speaker 5: DJ Ryan Seacres.
Speaker 2: Fine, I'll take it. It's my sense, my coach, my leader, my mentor. Anyway, let's play match game, guys. You guys are trying to sidetrack me. All morning. Erica and Chino Hills is contested number one for Wingo Tango tickets. Good morning, Erica, thanks for listening. Hi, Hi, Erica. Let me get Kim Kim. You're contestant number two in Corona playing for Wango Tango tickets. You ready, y okay? Erica and Kim, you're both ready to play. First, let me tell you how it works. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it, one at a time. Whoever gets the most matches with our panel will win the tickets. We'll start with you. Erica, Kim, standby, Erica. Yours is blank down. Don't don't say anything out loud, just think about it. Blank down. So, for example, what do you think might go in the blank? Something down? That's most common. I already have one in my head. Which is probably what you're thinking. Erica Sistney's ready, Ruby's ready, Tubbs is stump tiny a stump. Let me know when you're ready. Eyes on me, please, when you're ready, let me see your eyeballs, the whites of your eyes, and we are good. Okay, Erica, what did you say? Blank down?
Speaker 1: Get down?
Speaker 2: Get down, get down? I'm sure the panel thought of that tiny get down.
Speaker 3: I said super down, super down, like super down, I'm super down to go.
Speaker 2: It works, actually, thank you, Cisy.
Speaker 5: I said look down.
Speaker 2: No, no one thinks that. Okay, I look down. Well, I don't look down at anything at my height or your height. You look down any right?
Speaker 5: We look up?
Speaker 2: This was hard. I said, chow down, chow down, all right, Tubbs for the one did you get get down? I said break down? That's what I breakdown? All right? Erica was a tough one Hold on one second, Kim, here's yours. Yours is kick blank. But you gotta be able to say it on the air while kids are listening. So kick plank. It's a couple of there, kick kicking rock, kick rocks. Okay, Tony, you probably said kick rocks. I said kickball change, kickball change, Okay.
Speaker 5: Kick rocks. Is that a thing I say to my kids all the time. I want to be like, never get out of the rumors and there I go, kick rocks.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: Really nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ruby, I said kickball as.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you kicking? Kickstand stand? Well, Kim, congratulations, you got the kick rocks, so you win the ticket? You go you Erica, thank you for listening. We appreciate it. Thank you so much. Okay, hold on one second, Kim, we'll get to those tickets. I have a great Dane Chino Hills kick rocks kiss FM. No, I've never been told.
Speaker 1: That on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Mike Quote, Romancing, Mike Quote Romancing, and Son. We're gonna get into Leader this hour. Delaney, good morning, how are you? Thank you for listening?
Speaker 11: Hi, good morning, I'm great. How are you?
Speaker 2: We are great as well. I'm gonna speak on behalf of all of us. I think we're doing okay, Tany and Sysney gave me indigestion earlier.
Speaker 5: I don't know that I did.
Speaker 2: You did well, Tony did? Tiny made me onions.
Speaker 5: Just everybody's talking.
Speaker 3: About the pit, the pit, the pit, because it's like okay, so that the pit could run.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Actually before Grey's.
Speaker 2: Anatomy, that's what Noah Wyley was on. Yeah, you're you're losing everyone here. Stop. We were talking about shows that we were watching earlier. We're gonna do that again later this hour. But more importantly, Delaney, my stomach has settled and you are here. Our friends focused to give you some guidance. So your boyfriend gave you an ultimatum or you're giving him one? What's the story?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I actually gave my boyfriend an ultimatum. We've been together for like five years or so, and I told him that I wanted to had wanted him to propose to me by Valentine's Day or I didn't, you know, want to continue on. You know, we've talked about marriage for forever and it's something that we both want and it's just felt like it's been you know, it's time, you know, we're at that time. I want to take that next step forward in our relationship, and I felt like I had to nudge him to do something about it. So, you know, Valentine's Day has come and gone and he still hasn't proposed.
Speaker 5: So do you ye?
Speaker 2: Do you keep the ultimatum at this point, I mean, let me just weigh in on this. From his point of view, he doesn't want to get married. I mean, if he did, he would meet the deadline. Not necessary necessarily, yes, necessarily. This is clear as day. He knew what he was going to communicate to you when he missed the deadline. And now what you gonna do is either well, listen right, it's like he doesn't want to commit.
Speaker 11: I brought it up to him, and he keeps on saying like it's going to happen soon. It's going to happen soon, and you know, he just wants to surprise me. And it's like, I feel like that's kind of a bad sign, kind of like what you're saying, it's like almost disrespectful since he's completely ignored my request and like ultimatum, that was very clear.
Speaker 2: He didn't ignore it. He clearly made his position his view very very very deliberately clear by not doing it. By the time, he just didn't say the words.
Speaker 5: Does he tell you anything else though? Is it like money related? Is it like does he give you any other excuse besides it's coming, it's going to be soon.
Speaker 11: To be honest, like he kind of just changes the subject and and doesn't really want to talk about it all that much. And you know, we he does say like that that is something that he does want and he wants it with me, and you know that we we do talk about the future and our plans and so that you know, it's not like it's not like it's totally left field. But you know, it's funny because like my my friends, my family, they all know the situation as well, and they're also torn because we've been together for so long and I love him. I love him, you know, he's my person. But I can't I really, I'm at a point where I can't tell if this is just a red flag and I'm trying and I'm just ignoring it, or if it's one of those things where it's like do I just wait a little bit longer, like give myself like to the end of the year or you know, the months. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I I don't we I can only tell you that I think that he deliberately missed the deadline and that's where.
Speaker 6: You are, and I think you followed through with it and you break up, and if it's it's meant to be.
Speaker 5: It's meant to be, and Lin's unhealthy. Why I had a deadline with Michael.
Speaker 3: I had a deadline too, and then whine wasn't done.
Speaker 2: At you two happily married?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but maybe he needs more of a push, Maybe she needs to do something drastic like leave him, and then he's going to realize what he lost and then propose that way, which is so romantic.
Speaker 2: We're day.
Speaker 11: All right, Yeah, thank you, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yes, keep us posted.
Speaker 2: Deadlines are not a good idea, you too, What do you mean?
Speaker 5: I was in the same boat together for five years.
Speaker 6: I was like, if you don't do it by the end of this year, I'm out my box turned thirty.
Speaker 5: I need I'm gonna be my prime years.
Speaker 2: I have no rules on time.
Speaker 5: Well that's you. Everyone's different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone's different exactly.
Speaker 2: And thank you very much for representative.
Speaker 6: Well, has anybody in your past given you a deadline that you didn't want to follow through with that, which is why you knew exactly what was going on in this situation?
Speaker 2: Oh know, how dare you?
Speaker 3: But no, mame, how you've never got into this deadline or like an ultimate before?
Speaker 2: No that's shocking.
Speaker 5: You look to the left. I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: I looked to the left because I want to find it. What's coming next?
Speaker 5: No, no, but someone's not telling the truth. They looked at the side.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I looked down at the sheet that the song isn't it.
Speaker 5: It's okay to hear this song.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest sampled and got game.
Speaker 2: Remember that song? All right. The latest love trend is called micromancing, like romancing, but micromancing. Disney tells me it's a good thing. What is it?
Speaker 6: I think so too, because grand gestures are out and small meaningful acts of love are in. I am down, Thus the name microman scene. So it's all the little things that you can do for your partner that just kind of go a really long way, maybe remembering their coffee order, sending them a perfectly timed meme, a little like thinking of you text just out of the blue.
Speaker 2: These they're all cute I got mine.
Speaker 6: Romantic little things that you could do, and they don't have to be over the top all the time. These big moment meant hot air balloon type of romancing.
Speaker 2: What's yours mine? If and when it shall happen. Hypothetically, I would have this person's favorite snack packed in the glove compartment, surprise them when we're in traffic and it's getting a little stress y. Hey, you know what, I put it in the glove compartment knowing this moment might happen. Combos.
Speaker 5: That is so see these are yeah, I love it. This is not this is all.
Speaker 2: Fresh it up every day.
Speaker 5: Well that's wang.
Speaker 2: Put it in, take it and put it in, taken it. You don't know when. That's the beauty is. You don't really know when it's going to happen. How do you plan it?
Speaker 5: You can't do the same thing, No.
Speaker 2: You can't. I just micro MicroED it because now if if I do it every day, how cute is that? The way you've been putting it in here every day, just waiting for a moment where I might want it. Yeah, for two months?
Speaker 5: Wow wow wow, because it's going to go bad if it's stays there that long.
Speaker 2: No, I have to take it into the kitchen and I refresh. Cute about that. It's just waiting for the right moment. You don't rush the moment.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I love micro romance.
Speaker 6: The milestone moments still need to happen. But the Microman scene is Microman scene. Microman scene is daily. That's just like keeps the spark Light live daily.
Speaker 2: If you remember one takeaway from the show Micromance, yourselves are your friends, your partner.
Speaker 5: Send that text right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, time for the weekend watch list. I LA's number one hit music station, one of two point seven kids. We had Vana White on earlier this morning from Wheel of Fortune because next week it's iHeart Week on Wheel of Fortune week nights Monday through Friday. You'll see all of the ihearting going on. And she's coming back next week also to the show to answer some questions that viewers from Wheel are submitting, so we'll get more of van A White next week. I appreciate our coming on this morning. She's just the best. Now let's get to our weekend watch list.
Speaker 1: The weekend watch list.
Speaker 2: Just watch Seisney. What's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 6: It is the season finale of The White Lotus on Max and I as many of you are watching it week per week because we're also invested.
Speaker 5: There's just so many theories.
Speaker 2: I prefer if it will all come out at once, because I forget Yeah, I don't forget.
Speaker 6: This is like throwing me back to like the old school days. And I used to wait for nine two one oh every Wednesday night in Meadow's place, Like this is like Sunday night Hits.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, kids, go to bed. We're watching the White Loaded.
Speaker 2: I need to catch up.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's gonna happen with one hundred thousand dollars offer and not to give too much away.
Speaker 2: I don't even know about that.
Speaker 5: Okay, A, yeah, catch up.
Speaker 3: I'm behind too, but I'm gonna catch up before the finale.
Speaker 2: Well, what's on your weekend is Tanya?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you guys do this thing where like when you finish a series you need to like hear everybody's theories on it.
Speaker 6: I go online and I'll start like deep diving into random theories.
Speaker 3: So we just finished Severance. We watched the finale of seven season two, and there's this guy on TikTok. His name is LP Longmire, and he goes into all these different theories about the finale of the show. And I find it so fast because there's stuff that he's talking about that I didn't even think about when I was watching the finale, so I've gone into like a rabbit hole into his TikTok account.
Speaker 2: All right, so it's called LP Longmire.
Speaker 6: Yeah so if he does white Lotus too, but he saw his white Lotus theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Ruby. What's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 12: I am hooked on Dubai Bling on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 12: This show is just like it's just like mindless TV that's easy to watch, but it follows the glamorous lives of a group of millionaires in Dubai and it's just.
Speaker 5: So over the top.
Speaker 12: But I really love seeing their outfits because they're so extra.
Speaker 2: And I was told that the best gyms in the world are in Dubai.
Speaker 5: They said they have a gym and like on every corner.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, I haven't seen the show, but that's what I heard. Yeah, it would be seriously like worked out. Yeah, we're on every corner a gym.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: My weekend watch list is Your Friends and Neighbors with John Ham. But it's not out, so I'm giving you a week early. No nice, it's about Next Bride. I thought it was gonna be this Friday. It's not so imagine my.
Speaker 5: Well, go catch up with the White Lotus.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll do that, and then next week I'll tell you about friends and neighbors. John Ham very excited.
Speaker 1: I love John Ham On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play a little sound think about this. You talk about, you know, pursuing your dream and having courage to do it. There's a new Idol episode on Sunday and Cameron Smith. He's a sprinkler, installer and a farmer. That's what he does during the day. That's his job. He's from Rocky Mountain, virgin He's twenty one years old. Auditioned with us on the road. Here's his Showstoppers episode performance coming up this Sunday. Showstoppers performance this weekend. Wow, Cameron is Smith? Good to see you again, my friend. How are you pretty good? How about you, Jill? We're great? Thank you. I love hosting American Idol because I love the stories. I love meeting everyone. We had a chance to meet for the first time on the road. I had a chance to see Cameron sing a couple of times. You see Showstoppers this weekend, which is the final judgment, the biggest moment on stage of their lives, but talk about the contrast and what you were doing every day to then standing in front of Luke, Brian, carry Underwood, Atlanto, Ritchie walk us through that feeling. So like every day I go.
Speaker 4: To work, you know, singing the truck or something like that, and I really wasn't thinking about singing at all. It just wasn't really a thing. They're like, all right, let's go sing. You know, the most people I've ever sung in front of before that was like.
Speaker 2: Maybe thirty five people.
Speaker 4: And to get out there and sing in front of Luke, Lionel and Carrie was like blowning away. And then the thing in front of a packed house was crazy.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'll to see. That's what you see this weekend. So you were He's twenty one years old from Rocky Mountain, Virginia, and your day job was installing sprinklers and farming.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, So like on the weekends I'd help my buddy out. They run like custom Harvest and crew and on the weekdays from Monday through Friday and installing sprinkler heads and uh servicing like servicing systems and stuff like it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love watching this performance and you have struggled with believing in yourself. I mean that's something that it's not uncommon with idle contestants. How did you overcome it?
Speaker 4: I just shut my eyes and thought that there was nobody in the room. And I sat there and I was like, well, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Now or never.
Speaker 4: We're gonna give it all or we're just gonna go home, you know. And I went out there and I gave it all.
Speaker 2: And did you get past the nerves at all? I mean you don't seem nervous, but were they inside?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, My nerves were all over the place. I couldn't like I forgot the words in my audition, getting remember the words, the name of the song or nothing. And then I walked through them doors and then it all came back.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch Cameron Smith and everybody doing what they love to do. They're just going for I just admire somebody that says this is a dream. I don't know exactly how I'm gonna do it. I don't even know what I'm doing really, but I'm gonna go for it. And that's what he did. Cameron is so good to meet you, buddy. We'll look forward to seeing you on Sunday. I like you. It works, okay, buddy, take care. Cameron Smith met him a few weeks ago, and you're gonna see him Sunday eight o'clock on ABC and then you can stream on Hulu this weekend. It's kiss FM, all right, friends. Tonight is the NCAA Women's Final Four begins with UCLA versus Yukon.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is baby, that.
Speaker 2: Is tonight, It's six. Then the championship game is Sunday at noon on ABC. Hmmmm, so plug in? Are you guys? Beer drinkers? Tiny? Cisiny?
Speaker 5: I have to be in the mood No, not me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to get out of the ocean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the right place, right time for it. So specific I understand that.
Speaker 2: Though I could bear in my mouth is salty yeah? Whoa yeah? During uh you know any salty food or getting out of the ocean, like you know when I Daniel kraigitt out of the sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want a beer.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'll have one with sushi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: I don't like beer.
Speaker 2: Wow, then don't listen what I'm about to say. Next is the LA Beer Fest is tomorrow at LA Center Studios DTLA that's well, no, tiny, this time for you too. I know you like tea because you keep trying to come to my house with tea unannounced.
Speaker 3: First of all, the reason why I do this to you is because I think you will like it and you will enjoy the benefits.
Speaker 2: How about an announcement that I'm coming over with mushroom tea anyway, The Passing A Tea Festival is this weekend and an early Easter celebration on the Third Street Promenade, which could be really fun for everybody. Dude, Tony, You're going to Houston this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm basically like, I've never talked for a full hour before, and I'm basically giving like a one hour class to one hundred and twenty girls. I think, yeah, one twenty topic the Pivot playbook. So basically just like how things in your life that are setbacks so people will view them as setback can lead you down like the right path.
Speaker 2: Great, well, good luck with that then, Marshall's I'm nervous. Marshalls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have like this thing. It's like they basically do it for women to help give them more like motivation in the workforce.
Speaker 2: It's a great thing. I was nervous at your wedding, so you will overcome. Could you tell I was nervous? I was nervous.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell that you were nervous at all. But like, honestly, we still talk about what an amazing job you did.
Speaker 2: But my point is they won't be able to tell that you're nervous. You'll do great. You'll feel it on the inside, but you'll do great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the quote? It's like, do it brave? Be brave or just fake being brave is the same thing.
Speaker 2: Let's hope that's not the quote, but I get the essence. Make it you study that before you present that to the Marshall's crowd.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest, You're on.
Speaker 2: Kiss, Thanks for being here. We're gonna wrap it up, Sisney will take it to eleven o'clock.
Speaker 5: I will.
Speaker 2: We're back on Monday with Ryan's Roses. If you missed anything on the show, don't miss it on our podcast. Wherever you get your podcast on iHeartRadio is a great place. We found out if it's possible for a dog to be shared among five friends actually worked out? I think okay. We checked in with van A White she'll be back with us next week, and don't forget starting on Monday night on Wheel of Fortune. It's iHeart Week on Wheel of Fortune, so check it's out. Systney's roaming around there too on the set. I am have a good weekend, guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.