Speaker 1: Recording that we are. Okay, yay, how you doing, Andrew?
Speaker 2: I'm wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit this real quick. Do you like when I put your first Andrew?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome to bull Chat. This is the sister podcast two serial Killers, so that must meet. Today's a Wednesday. Yeah, it is Wednesday, November three, and you know what else today is? So hold on, let me play this for you. Okay, okay, hold on, let me kick in. The thing is, I have no control over the volume, so you have to talk a little bit louder otherwise we might get drowned out by the music. You get cops here, I do it.
Speaker 2: It's like this, you gotta out.
Speaker 1: Those are the clouds now, They're beautiful?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So why are we doing that?
Speaker 2: Because Andrew today, who is, just threw something at me.
Speaker 1: Today is a big day for us. Whoa, So we've had What did.
Speaker 2: The Clydesdale Holiday Horse.
Speaker 1: Give to you? Oh? Well, oh look it's a wax cabin candle.
Speaker 2: I got the same.
Speaker 1: It's a Serial Killers themed wax cabin holiday candle. Yeah. If you're watching this on YouTube, we're like doing this on the screen. So it's gonna make you dizzy. Thank you to Jen, You're wonderful.
Speaker 2: She loved how we did our last Serial Killers candles launch, and she said, come back for the holidays, and so we did.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the holidays a month and a half away from now. Yeah, not even Honkkah is way early this year, so well you can actually I lied, I didn't know. Yeah, No, Honick is really early this year. So we thought we would launch our holiday edition wax cabin serial Killers candles right here for you. Yes, go ahead, Andrew.
Speaker 2: My candle Frosty Snowballs. It has a coconut ey smell to it.
Speaker 1: It's funny because last year when I built a snowman in the art, I smelled Frosty's snowballs and that's exactly what it smells like.
Speaker 2: Delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine is peppermint cocoa crunch. I love it because it smells like a certain peppermint patty that you might buy in the candy aisle. Yeah, and it's really delicious. Yeah. So go to serial KILLERSPC dot com yeah, right now and check out our selection of holiday themed wax cabin serial Killers candles and use the promo code serial Killers that's with a C yes for ten percent off.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. Buy as many as you want and you get ten percent off your orders. So you can go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com get your candles now, either frosty snowballs or peppermint cocoa crunch, or get them in the set. I bought so many sets for people on our last candle launch, and I plan on doing it again. Guess everyone's getting candles this year.
Speaker 1: They make a great gift andy.
Speaker 2: They really do. And Jenda is such a great job with the packaging that like when you get them, you open it up and you're like, ooh, festive and fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now is the time to buy because you know what's going on with all kinds of shortages and shipping problems and that stuff. So do it now, get it in time for the holidays. I feel I should be wearing a Santa hat or something. All I have is this elf with a hole cut in the butt.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to ask questions, okay, but that seems interesting.
Speaker 1: All right? Well, this is bull chat where we talk about anything and everything. And I don't know what do you want to talk about? Handle and handle? Handle, that's Andy and candle together. You like that?
Speaker 2: I guess I do now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, actually a lot of holiday candles. Quite frankly, they smell like asses. You know, we have a lot of ass candles around our house. Yes, they give me a headache. Yeah, these do not same, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really yeah, And I really also love the holographic logo on them. Yes, that makes me happy. Also, if you notice in our promo that you'll see on all our instagrams and stuff, they made us both cartoons. I feel like that should be the topic of discussion right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I have it like a full on go tea in my I know and I understand that it is November, but I am not participating because that is not a welcome type of hair in my house.
Speaker 2: Well, the Morning Show we're probably i mean doing a team for November right now, so we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I noticed that makes some money is already like rock in that seventies porn stash, and it's really creepy.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest. If anybody has like a hidden OnlyFans page, it's Nate.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, it's not hidden. Nate and I are going full throttle with an OnlyFans Yeah. More to come soon. Oh, good cloth. Don't worry about it. This is not, you know, X rated.
Speaker 2: So we won't do a Patreon for our listeners. But you're going to do an only fans where you eat bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh oh, you just gave it away.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've heard about it so many.
Speaker 1: Times at this point. Oh, by the way, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I'll just say X rated. There's no such thing as X rated anymore, you know that, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Now they just call it unrated.
Speaker 1: No, it's NC seventeen. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, or unrated. Yes, it could be unrated and be filthy. But I mean, as far as the Motion Picture Association of America goes, X was changed to NC seventeen many many years ago.
Speaker 2: Then they were only certain, like what film was it? Was it Showgirls in the nineties. That was the last like X rated movie.
Speaker 1: I don't think show Girls was X I would not have been able to see it check it out. I don't think it Girls came out. I remember seeing that in the theater. I don't believe it was X because the problem is is movie theaters and promo companies will not promote X rated or NC seventeen movies so you really don't see much promotion behind them. So it is not in a company's best interest to put out a movie like that. They cut out as much as they possibly can't to make it.
Speaker 2: Are well X ray let me think, well, sorry, NC seventeen, let me think.
Speaker 1: Seventeen. You can't go even with a parent, that's the thing. So they limit their audience severely, and that's why they they don't put them out. It's very very rare, if ever, that you'll see a you know general.
Speaker 2: That's why I think it was so controversial when it came out, because it was like, who's going to go see an NC seventeen movie or X rated at the time? And then Showgirls bombed really really bad.
Speaker 1: I saw it in the theater. I remember it was. It was pretty That was Demi Moore? Right, No, what was that?
Speaker 2: That was the one with the girl from Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Stripteas was the woman with Demi Moore?
Speaker 1: Got it? Yes, I remember saying show Girls. I definitely saw it. I don't think it was I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, show Girls was the first and to date only NC seventeen rated film to be given a wide release in mainstream theaters.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that was what year, nineteen ninety five? Yeah, nothing since because it's it's just very hard to promote a movie like that. I guess if it's something with a huge actor or actress in it, something that you know, they can really see. Here's the difference. Now Now they push things on social media and it doesn't matter. Back then, TV stations would not take commercials for NC seventeen movies or X or whatever you would call it. So now please they could just put them out and get the word out on social media.
Speaker 2: NC seventeen audience restriction made it bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well when I was a kid, there was no PG thirteen. There was PG and there was R.
Speaker 2: So well, this just seems so stupid because it says it right here. Distributor United Artists had to dispatch several hundred staffers to theaters across North America playing showgirls to ensure that patrons would not sneak into the theater from other films.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's insane, Yeah, because you could not go in unless you were seventeen. And why seventeen isn't it eighteen? Isn't eighteen? The age. Why seventeen is such a weird age? I know?
Speaker 2: I mean, what can you do at seventeen?
Speaker 1: You can drive, You can get a driver's license in most states, yeah, I think New York is it still a junior license at seventeen. It depends. If you take driver's AD then you're able to get I think a regular license at seventeen.
Speaker 2: You can't wait to car, you can't go to war, you can't drink, can't vote, can't smoke.
Speaker 1: Can't buy a lotto ticket.
Speaker 2: So then why seventeen?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess that's the first step before you can do all those things that you could see a penis in a movie.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah right, I guess yeah, or you know the other part I suppose. Yeah, Well it's interesting too. And I did a whole public speaking one of what I placed second in for our public speaking contest in school.
Speaker 1: Second.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got second. Wow, it was sad. I thought I was gonna get first, but whatever. But yeah, the whole movie rating thing is such a sham to begin with, because I think we've said this, but you can like show somebody's head getting blown off, and that's fine, like blood and Gore is a whole separate standard. But the minute you show boobs, it's like an automatic R.
Speaker 1: Right. Look, it's no different with the apps that the kids want. Like Cooper requested an app today and it was just about like making hair styles. But it said it said some nudity in which themes I was like, what, so I did not it's a hair but that's what I'm saying, So I don't. It looks like this princess e type thing. And then it said, you know, nudity. I was like, what the hell? It is a cartoon, So no, I did not accept that. But it's the same. I mean, the rating systems are different from you know, thing to thing. What am I looking for stuff.
Speaker 2: Country to country?
Speaker 1: No, From content, yes, from content to content. Ratings are different. You know, there's TV ratings, there's movie ratings, there's OP ratings, there's you know, all kinds of different ratings and you just have to keep an eye on things. I guess when you have kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well PG thirteen is one thing for movies and then they have TV fourteen for TV. Yeah, so imagine if you were a strict like parent and we're like, you have to wait one more year and then you can make it to TV fourteen. I'm not sure if my kids have seen an R rated movie yet. I would assume they have. I mean, if they watch Squid Games by accident on Netflix.
Speaker 1: It was they had a squid Games party in the base movie with their friends. It was not an accident.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, then they've seen a rated R movie.
Speaker 1: No, okay, perfect. I'm just saying it's good to know. Yeah, I'm a great dat I'm right on top of it. It sounds like, yeah, that's that's that's what's happening. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was on the topic of TV ratings. What was the first explicit show that you watched?
Speaker 1: Explicit show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like at TV fourteen, Like for me the Surreal Life or was it Flavor of Love? But the Surreal Life or Flavor of Love? Was it for me?
Speaker 1: I loved Surreal Life.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was one of my That show needs to come back more than ever. I would watch the crap out of a Surreal Life reboot.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the season?
Speaker 2: I've watched every season.
Speaker 1: Did you see this one in Muncie, Indiana? And he's still technically a police officer? There?
Speaker 2: Where is who else was on his season?
Speaker 1: It was a little short guy, little guy what's his name, Verne.
Speaker 2: Troy or yes, and de Bratt was on that one.
Speaker 1: And U and Jajagabor I think was in that one also, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. I think he was on the season with de Bratt. Maybe Janis was j that was.
Speaker 1: No LaToya or whatever the Jackson sister Jackson was it LaToya LaToya one of the one of the Jackson's sisters was in that one.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm pulling up the still Real Life seasons with yeah, yeah, yeah, Tammy Fay Baker was that's right, that's right. But was Nielsen? I think he was on the Adriane Curry season. I don't know because I remember seeing Oh the guy from The Brady Bunch. Was he on that one?
Speaker 1: No? No, that was it was the one with Tammy Faye Baker. That's the one that was.
Speaker 2: Season two, I believe, yes, Tracy Bingham, Trachelle from the Real World, Eric Estrada, Tammy Faye, Ron Jeremy, and Vanilla Ice Ron Jeremy.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious. He was always falling asleep.
Speaker 2: And what was crazy was they put him on the same season as Tammy Fay.
Speaker 1: Oh Ron Jeremy's in jail now. I think by the way that he is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oops, forgot about that. Okay, he needs a sleeves bag. He did some bad things, but Tammy Faye was so nice on that show.
Speaker 1: She's dead, Yeah she did. Look at that. There's one in jail. One is dead.
Speaker 2: The following season with Verne Troyer, He's dead, He's dead. He Pete in the corner. I remember on his little scooter. He like went to the corner and he made like moaning noises and just was peeing all over the place.
Speaker 1: I really wish that we were in a reality show of some sort. We would be great in a reality show. Yeah, I know you want to do Survivor, but there's got to be some other crap that we could.
Speaker 2: Do well again. And I just don't feel like living in a house one would be great for me because after a while, like I'd get really just when I'm home by myself, I just like to sit on the couch and just relax. So if I had to sit in a house and be intensely filmed for like two full weeks or a month or two months, after a while, I'd be like, this is annoying to me.
Speaker 1: I bet we could come up with some sort of podcast house. I know Carla Marie was talking about it, but but I don't know what the object would would be to get out, you know what I mean, or to win, But there has to be there's got to be something we can come up with. We could sell that show, Andrew, what.
Speaker 2: Would it be a competition series? I think it would have to be. They would have to be a winner of some sort. Okay, so hear me out. I think I've done it ready. I've created it. Okay, it's called podcast House. We're gonna have a bunch of aspiring podcasters all living in one house. We need a better name than that, though, whatever, okay, TBD, okay, But we'd all live in a house, and what would wind up happening is there'd be challenges in between, but you'd have to create content in the house. Maybe you vote people out. But yeah, the contry, you win a contract with a podcast studio.
Speaker 1: If you win, or everyone in the house has their own podcast, then we launched them all the same day, and whoever has the most listens by the end of whatever wins.
Speaker 2: That could be something. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 1: Because that's kind of like voting. You know, you vote by listening to their podcast, and where the most whoever has the most listens wins the competition. Okay, I think we just gave something away. Maybe we should wait to air this episode until we kind of like pitch the idea to producers.
Speaker 2: Well, it would be fun too, because you could also do like challenges where who knows, maybe you could like steal the person's podcast partner, and then what if, like you're you're getting more ratings with another person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it's a house full of aspiring podcasters. Yeah, they don't already have a podcast, so they have to they have to like hook up with not hookup hookup, but you know what I mean. They have to get with each other to create the most amazing podcast in the house. Yes, okay, I loive it, Andrew, we have something. Yeah, I'm not even kidding. Paul David kasts.
Speaker 2: If week after week there's like a I don't know, you can see where you kind of stand on the leader board and the lowest ranked person always goes home.
Speaker 1: I'm not even kidding. We need to like get this idea taken care of before this episode airs. Today on November three, because somebody's going to steal it. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 2: Well, how are we aspiring podcasts? We already have.
Speaker 1: We'll host it, we'll we'll be in charge of it. I would love that, Hey, podcasters, Today's challenge. That's right, create a food themed podcast. Dude, we're onto something.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I really find I actually want to erase all this part because I don't want somebody to steal the idea because they will.
Speaker 2: It would be fun. I would love to see it.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited for this.
Speaker 2: The drama would be intense because, like I said, what happens if someone steals your podcast partner or like I don't know, they create, they just feel a certain connection and then I don't know, they lose it.
Speaker 1: At the very least, if we haven't done anything by the time this podcast airs, it's out there, so if somebody steals it, we can sue them. Oooh okay, love that cool.
Speaker 2: I think we cast house not coming to you anytime soon, or it could be all right, what else?
Speaker 1: Andy, I just want to.
Speaker 2: Walk in and I think reality TV show hosts would be fun for me. I think I'd enjoy that. I think you could do that. Look, if you can't be on the show, you might as well host it. There you go, But who knows, Maybe i'll get a call about Survivor soon. I paid it forward the other day. I'm really trying to build up this good karma. Did I tell you about that?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So the BB and B by my house is going out of business. What's the BB and B at Beth and Beyond.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, it's okay, those in the no twenty percent off I get it. I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's going out of business. So everything was thirty to fifty percent off.
Speaker 1: I just call it b cubed. So I didn't know what you were saying.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: But it was going out of business, thirty to fifty percent off. And they had currig minis. I don't have a cure guy have an actual calle machine. But I said to myself, I want just like a single pod coffee machine, which is what they had. That's the mini. Those are usually about ninety nine dollars, just so you know. I got it for fifty nice. So as I was going to check out and the woman scanned it. She was an older woman. She was super, super nice, and she was very patient, and I was like how much is She's like, oh, it's fifty bucks. And then she started telling me that she was living alone, and you know, she was thinking about getting one, and like, cause she only wants to make one cup of coffee sometimes too. So then I ran back and I got a second one for her, and I paid for it, and then she put it in a separate bag. And then when I was leaving, she's like, oh, you forgot this one. I go, no, it's for you. Have a great day. Bye.
Speaker 1: That's very nice, Andrew, I felt I needed to do it. That's that's very very nice. You're a good guy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I do things like that from time to time, but not that I would not have thought of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just, I don't know, something about it struck a chord with me. She reminded me of mc graham's a little bit, and I was just like, I just want you to have this coffee machine and be happy, especially because the store is going out of business. So I don't know if maybe this is like her job that she just lost or will lose.
Speaker 1: But did you know what happened afterwards though? What she took it out of the store and they tackled her and arrested her for stealing stuff.
Speaker 2: I thought about this, and in my head I was like, should I have left a receipt with her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Am I an idiot? And now she's going to get like like she had to put the coffee machine back Andrew.
Speaker 1: She was fired a week ago and has been in jail since then. Huh, but you know you could sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: Things could have been better planned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, your heart's in the right place, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, like I said, hopefully building up good karma. So this way, Jeff Probes gives me a call and says, hey, here could be on Survivor forty three or forty four. There you go, and then I can win with my sweet social skills.
Speaker 1: Wink. So I was buying baloney at shop right the other day. Oh, I love that, and it got me thinking. It reminded him because a baloney sandwich on whitebread with mustard like brings me back to elementary school, Like, what was your school lunch? Mine was almost always a baloney sandwich, whitebread, mustard with fudgetown cookies. You remember. You probably don't remember them, because I think they were probably gone by the time you were in school. Scury and I talk about them all the time. It was from a company called Bury bu r Y and there was a cowboy on the front of the brown box and they were called Fudgetown cookies and they were kind of like flowery shaped with chocolate cream inside of them.
Speaker 2: And oh, I do know which ones you're talking about.
Speaker 1: They haven't been around for many, many years, but so I would have that in my lunch. And then do you remember the big long pretzel sticks. They still make them. Bachman I think makes them in the yellow box with the blue sides, and they were cigarettes. Yeah, of course you did. Or or the potato sticks.
Speaker 2: I never I don't know why I have like a strong aversion to potato sticks.
Speaker 1: I think Frenches makes them now, but there was another brand back in the day and they were in a little package.
Speaker 2: Same thing with the onion ones funions.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I have like a weird thing. I don't know what it is. It's a texture thing. I just don't like them.
Speaker 1: Well, if it's a texture thing, you know the texture thing they do have now for a limited time, the rough Funions flavored chips. Since it's the same company, Free to Lay, they make both of them, so they're just like Funion flavored coated ruffled chips, and they have them with cool Ranch Doritos also, which is pretty good. Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My lunch was always a ham and cheese sandwich. Okay, yeah. My mom would do it on white bread, ham and cheese. It was real good. It's funny sandwich.
Speaker 1: As a kid, I never had cheese on sandwiches. I don't know if it's because my mom just didn't do it or if I had an aversion to it, which I think I did, because when I was younger, I didn't really like cheese. Now I'll eat cheese all day, love, I.
Speaker 2: Was the same way. I think it was actually Coaster Boy Josh who we were out to lunch once and I was like, oh, yeah, I'm not a big cheese fan. He's like, are you twelve. It's like, no, I just don't like cheese. He's like, so, when was the last time you had cheese? Like what kind of cheese do you like? I'm like, I like American cheese on ham and cheese. And I think there was cheddar or something like a like a piece of cheddar, and it's like, I'll try it, and I did, and then that led to my strange cheese addiction.
Speaker 1: You know that's a good show too. You know what's funny is I don't think that I've ever had a grilled cheese sandwich. I always say that I love grilled cheese. I always say that I don't like them, which is probably b yes, because I probably love it. I just for some reason, a grilled cheese sandwich just doesn't is just weird to me. I don't know why I get it. Crunchy crispy bread with with gooey cheese in the middle.
Speaker 2: My dad always made the best grilled cheeses, like my mom would make them, but sometimes she would go like the low budget route where it would be what are the yellow rolls? You know which one I'm talking about? Like potato rolls? Okay, this was this was bad and I remember eating this on one or two occasions.
Speaker 1: That's basically potato roll Yeah, throw some cheese on it, like the package one. Okay, Kraft singles, yeah, throw some Craft singles and then throw it in the microwave. No yeah, no, yes, that's not grilled at all. Yes, I remember.
Speaker 2: Exactly, like and just seeing it and being like, oh, this looks great, thanks Mom. Yeah, vivid memories of that, And then my dad would when he would make it would be like, yay, Dad did it. He's giving us good grilled cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeh. See. It's funny because I never liked melted cheese of any kind except on pizza, like mozzarella. Melted mozzarella was all I would eat, but I wouldn't need melted anything else. I still don't like the like the fondue that I want. I don't like dipping things in cheese because fondue is fantastic. Fon don't no, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: I love it. But the melting pot let me tell you something. We talked about this. We did hate the oil. Yeah, stupid anyway, And chocolate fond do let me tell you something. It's just a mess. Where how am I cleaning this up?
Speaker 1: All it is is melted, like the chocolate fountain. I like sticking my finger in there. Don't tell anyone, but it's gross. It is. Some of those candy still well, they don't think to have anymore. COVID has stopped.
Speaker 2: What's COVID uh friendly about fondu.
Speaker 1: But if you used to go to a wedding or a bar mitz foot or something for the at the v Andes table at the end, they would always have a chocolate fountain with like marshmallows and strawberries and pretzels, rods and whatever, and you would just jam them under there. But I was just put my finger in it.
Speaker 2: That's so nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just it was recycled chocolate that it would keep flowing and going back through the thing and coming back up again.
Speaker 2: Did you have a Viennese hour?
Speaker 1: I did. I wasn't an hour. That's a lot of dessert, but I did. There was a table, yeah, I don't remember. Yeah, table, i'd have to bring in my Are you talking about a wedding, Yeah, I don't recall. I would assume that we had a big dessert table. Yeah, or we didn't. Maybe they just served cake. I'm terrible for not remembering, but I just I don't remember. But I do know what my bar mitzvah because they all had them. It was a big Viennese table, but they didn't have chocolate fountain yet that had not been invented.
Speaker 2: I love the reveal of the Viennese table.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's always like you'll be doing something and then the DJ will be like, no, get ready for desserts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the guy would come out with a big circus hat on or whatever and make ice cream Sundays for people. It was always so excited. I never understood the candy. They hide it behind walls.
Speaker 2: My boy friend Alexa her her sister's wedding. We were all standing there and I had never been to a wedding that had one of these hours before, and then all of a sudden, they like started playing like this like techno music, and it was like, I'm ready for the vines table.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they just pulled the door and I'm like, there's another room in here.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. And now they have donut walls. You know, they put like Krispy Kreme donuts on spikes. I don't know how I feel about those. I don't either, because that thing is eat clean. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, we just talked about chocolate fountains, so we really can't be talking about it.
Speaker 1: Duncan By my house rents, they rent a donut wall for parties. It's like this plank of wood that's painted and there's nail sticking out of it, and that's that's. It's a donut wall for parties. And I see it jammed behind the ATM when it's not in use. So I don't know. I'm not really sure if I'm going to go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to name the business so we know we're not to get the donuts from.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just that particular one.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love a good donut, I really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the filling. You've said that I eat the filling.
Speaker 2: So, No, Duck Donuts is one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Duck Donuts.
Speaker 2: Duck Donuts is that in Jersey City. No, there's it's all around New Jersey. And it's like the Chipotle of donuts. Okay, so you can like put on your toppings, you pick your glazings, you pick.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think they have one like denn and Roosevelt Field Mall. Yeah. The things that are on a conveyor belt and they come out, they go on the oil or whatever, and then you choose whatever you want. And it takes like seven hours for two donuts, and everyone behind you is yelling and screaming because your kids can't decide what they want.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And on the topic of children not being able to order things, uh huh yeah, yes. Please let me tell you. Do you make your kids order at a restaurant or do you just order for them?
Speaker 1: Still, I try to, Like, sitting at a table, I'll let them order, but if we're waiting at it, if it's like a takeout, I will ask them what they want and I will order it, because by the time they get through the whole thing, what a nightmare. Yeah, you know, they change their mind fifteen times too. Yeah, wait a minute, no, I don't want that. I mean, it's not much different when we're sitting at a table because they drive the waiter or waitress or server. Sorry crazy, but you know, I try to have them decide way before. Yeah. And we also try to order the food when we order the drinks, just so it's all in so it doesn't take too long.
Speaker 2: I am the same way. I like to treat it like a machine, where it's like, let us prepackage everything and hand it to them, because the minute you start they run away. Sometimes and it's busy, You're like, I should have ordered that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh, so we'll be back right after this mine. Well, I was, I was going to play something again, but let's how about this one, this time a winter Yes we are Andrew. Wow, let's pause for this commercial break. All right, just go to wax cat No, just go to a Serial KILLERSPC dot com and check out our holiday wax cabin candle.
Speaker 2: We'll just drop this from his sleigh.
Speaker 1: I guess you can go to Waxcabincandle dot com too, but uh, you know, go to our site. That way, you'll go right to their side and we'll get the clicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you can see the cartoons that Scotti and Iron Maids.
Speaker 1: You intend to use a coach Killers. That's c e r e A l k I l l e r s all one word for ten percent off our candle collection.
Speaker 2: You sounded like a computer there.
Speaker 1: Now back to the show.
Speaker 2: So anyway about ordering from restaurants? Do you ever feel bad about what you're ordering?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wait a minute, their website is wax Cabin Candle co. I'm sorry I said the wrong thing, Wax Cabin Candle COO. If you're going to their website.
Speaker 2: Just go to Serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll sh right there ordering what now, do you ever feel bad about what you're ordering at a restaurant?
Speaker 1: Feel bad about it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel like you're being a little too needy.
Speaker 1: Like asking for a substitutions and stuff? Yeah? No, because I'm usually just like know this or no that. I don't. I don't. I don't want to. Well there, you know, when I go to CPK, I do change up the fetucini. I like it. I like the spinach fetucini and instead of just the regular one. But I don't think that's such a substitution. It's available, so why not.
Speaker 2: No, it seems seems fair.
Speaker 1: And I do you know, I say no feta on the coin. But other than that, I'm not that annoying.
Speaker 2: Is the one you don't like, And that's sad. I know that depresses. That depresses my Greek heart.
Speaker 1: But I will always say no onions if they're raw onions on something. If raw onions come on something, I will always, always always say no onions because you stink like bo for the whole day when you eat one of those.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I have been making my own salads at home because I've been buying groceries more and like trying to not order out so much good for you and the salad I make it's the most delicious salad in the entire world. It's a rugula, chickpeas, chicken cheddar cheese, and I do olive oil dressing, but I also put red onion.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I would not touch it, and it is so dulllicious. I wouldn't go near that with a little salt and pepper crack on top. I am not the biggest salad dressing fan because sometimes they go overboard on dressing, especially with vinegar. Like I could just I don't like vinegarettes. No, no, it has to be at a restaurant. Give me all your vinegarettes, because I know this is like a tried and true thing in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: I don't want it smelling like vinegar.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you were at a salad bar. It's been a minute, right, Well, first of all, they haven't had them in quite a while. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say the place, the deli over here has a salad bar quote unquote, but you don't pick it yourself and make it yourself.
Speaker 1: We used to call that wigh and eat it because it's pretty much you know, you load your thing up and then you put it on a scale and that's how much you pay. But it's I don't, I don't. I can't remember the last time I was at all, Like, do you remember going to the Sizzler and getting all the crap out of that bar?
Speaker 2: Have never been to a sizzler in really no idea what that is.
Speaker 1: You don't know what a sizzler is? No?
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, I never went to the Sizzler.
Speaker 1: There's only a handful of them left in the United States, and you know, for good reason. But I used to like their meatballs. I know it sounds disgusting, but I like their meatballs. And they had the ice cream machine and yeah and yeah that I mean it's it was so low budget, just like gross food, but it was delicious at the same time.
Speaker 2: The only buffets that we had were the Chinese Buffet. Yeah, and the Chinese Buffet.
Speaker 1: Fair fairly low quality meats.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. China Buffet was my favorite, and it was always next to Toys r Us. So it would always go from the China Buffet when we'd sleep over my grams and then we'd go over to the Toys r Us and we would get a toy and then go back to her house.
Speaker 1: This is going to throw you for a loop. When I was a kid, they used to have at Wendy's, some of them, there were very few of them around, but it was called the superbar, I think, and it was like a salad bar with all kinds of stuff. They had spaghetti, they had all kinds of crazies. Yes, I had spaghetti. Yes. I used to ride to the Wendy's in Tamarack, Florida my grandpa's old Kermit the frog bike, and I'd be riding down and I would leave it right outside there and I would get the superbar. And I think there's an old eighties commercial for it if you look it up on YouTube. Just put like Wendy's Superbar and you'll find it. And it used to be in some Wendy's. I never had them near my house. I had to go to Florida for it. But they had such a weird, eclectic mix of random foods in the superbar. Yeah, but it was good though. It was one price and just kept going.
Speaker 2: Well. I mean, let's talk about what's called?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: What am I thinking of? Oh my god, it was just in my head. See, I think this is what happened with my short term memory because of COVID. I forget things. It was on the topic of Buffet's soup. Oh my god, it was right there at the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 1: And what happened? Andy, did you take your previlegen today?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, well that's a problem.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well that's great that they had a soup. Far yeah, or it's spaghetti at the Wendy's.
Speaker 1: Well I heard that that was that previgen is kind of like a load of bs. Well exactly is it previlegen? Is that is the commercial where you get there's a bunch of old people. You know, I have take it prevagen for eight years and my memory has never been this good. And just the thing that they say is derived from jellyfish. And then you know the statements in this commercial do not necessarily whatever because the FDA hasn't approved it, blah blah blah whatever. So I mean, I was thinking about taking it because I'm very forgetful. But then but then if you do some research on it, it just everything just says like it doesn't do anything.
Speaker 2: This reminds me I have to take my vitamins.
Speaker 1: You have the old man vitamin box Ah vitamins. I used to take these like vitamin packets. And let me tell you something. At first, Ashwaganda sounded good. Right, that does not sound good no matter how you slice it.
Speaker 2: They made it sound like my memory was never going to be better. And at first I felt like I was like on some big brain energy. I was like, I can unlock the secrets of the universe. And then as quick as that came, let me tell you something went downhill real quick.
Speaker 1: As short as my memory is now, it was even worse. You also couldn't remember what food place you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't take Oshwaganda anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh here it is. Hey, listen, I'm gonna play this here you ready. This is the Wendy Superbar from nineteen eighty eight, right machine, It's fabulous. Wendy's before you get the best burgers in the business, introduces the new superbar.
Speaker 2: You eat all that I will hear responsible.
Speaker 1: With delicious foods like Mexican Italian in our garden spot, so you can make a meal.
Speaker 2: It's as individual as you.
Speaker 1: Are, and for one low price, get unlimited seconds. What dessert is that the all you can eat buffet. I'd win these new superbar. Yeah it was great, Andy.
Speaker 2: I mean I only got to see a little bit of the commercial because you knocked my computer over. Sorry, But prior to that, I heard them saying they served fetched chini at it and I tuned out. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah and Mexican. Oh it was good.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sounds good.
Speaker 1: Oh it was great. I would go there every time I possibly could.
Speaker 2: I am not surprised. You seem like a buffet guy.
Speaker 1: I told you. I like in dustrial crap. That is. It's I'm all about it. I always was always had the hot lunch in school except Friday Pizza Day. For whatever reason, did not like the pizza. Every kid only got it on Pizza Day. But me, Nope, I'll have the disgusting chicken patty with the cardboard cheese on top of it, or the sloppy Joe or whatever the hell fished something that they had. I always I always just always got.
Speaker 2: It, never got the fish or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's a fileo fish as it is sounds so terrifying to me.
Speaker 1: No, it's good. It is a fil a oh fish.
Speaker 2: No, it is not. I don't want to get fish at a fast food restaurant. Oh my god, I saw a Panda Express drive through there you go. I saw it. It exists.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of people dming us and saying, yeah, they're out there.
Speaker 2: I saw one with my own peepers. That's not and I was gonna go. But then, you know, it was eleven o'clock in the morning, and I said, I don't need Panda expresses early wherever for that matter.
Speaker 1: Truly, No Panda Express is okay, Yeah, they're not the ones that are in the mall though, right they go Bourbone chick Own and they give you a toothpick with Bourbon Chicken on it. That's not Panda Express. I think that that's just like a There is Panda Express in the mall, you know there is, But I don't think that the burbone chick Own place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had the same thing. Samples. They would always give the best samples in the mall food court. I love mall food courts. Samples are back, by the way, Andy, they are.
Speaker 1: They are. A lot of places have broad Costco sample yep, Costco samples are back because you know what, for a minute, they were just underglass and you could look at them, but you weren't allowed to take them. Like I never understood that. It's like, hey, look at these, can't have it, but this is what it's going to look like.
Speaker 2: I will say the food never tasted the same as it does when they make it at the Costo now. Like the sample is always like, hey, try this Jamaican beef patty, and you're like, wow, I need to get like a whole case of sixty four beef patties. And then you bring them home and you're like, I don't know how to cook these as well.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing is that you know in the stores they make them in that little convection of it, but when you bring them home, nine times out of ten you just want to throw in the microwave because it takes too long to bake something. Very true, So that's why it tastes like crap. Things taste usually very different in the microwave, even if they come in that crisper pouch or whatever they like, the hot pockets, drinking hot pocket hot pockets with the crisper sleeve. No, I love, that's just putting more stuff that you probably should not put into your body into the food. Like there's no way that whatever in that crisper sleeve doesn't melt into the crust and go into your system and now you have some sort of whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like our debt generation is definitely going to grow up and it's going to be like, hey, guess what you now have like a six toe growing someplace because you were eating hot Pocket.
Speaker 1: There's no way that you should be able to put like this styrofoam coated plastic container in the microwave and it'd be okay, you know, I trust the scientists at hot Pocket. Okay, Well, I was talking more about those little chef w we ar D cups. Remember those things?
Speaker 2: No, because I never used Chef boy r D. I've only had it once or twice my whole life. And I've never had the meat ravioli ones.
Speaker 1: You're missing out.
Speaker 2: No, I promise you. I'm probably not. I promise you. There is nothing I'm missing. It's good in a pinch m You know you want to leave that up to debate. When you're home alone on a Friday night, no one's around, wife and kids are out, and you're walking around the house in your underwear and you open the cabinet's all if that's in there is the chef staring back at you and he's wink and he's like, yeah, ooh la la, And you just peeled the thing back and put in the microwave. What. Yeah, it seems like maybe you had an intimate moment with the chef.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not gonna ask any further questions. Just between you and Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's between me and mister boy r d oh okay, wink. Although I was more into the Franco American because they're the spaghettios, people.
Speaker 2: Just now just known to any of that. I really wish the super bar was open. I was really hoping. I was craving some fetchuccini in a case ida. Well.
Speaker 1: I saw a commercial also with Dave Thomas as late as nineteen ninety five, so it must have gone well into the nineties. Wow. But then they just kind of remodeled all the stores and they disappeared because people did not want Mexican food at Wendy's anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see that working out well. And then there was you know, Taco Bell probably was coming.
Speaker 1: Around for quite a while. Eve been around since the sixties, I think, but I think people just got sick of, you know, your ground beef falling into the ambrosia next to it. You know, first of all, I never understood ambrosia. Is that a dessert or is it is that a meal? Are there marshmallows and like mandarin oranges in it or something?
Speaker 2: Ambrosia is one of those things that I always hear people make fun of and be like, oh, get the ambrosia, please look it up. But it's like an old person thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I I to me, ambrosia is like an old jello mold. But I'm not sure exactly what it is. I think it's dessert, but I'm not sure. I think it's just a mishmash of all kinds of crowds.
Speaker 2: Oh God, this looks terrible, but it's a fruit salad. Cann or fresh pineapple, canned mandarin orange slices, a fresh orange section, and marshmallows, marshmallows and coconut.
Speaker 1: Yes, let me see it. That sounds delicious.
Speaker 2: This looks delicious to you. Yeah, this this thing looks good.
Speaker 1: It sure does.
Speaker 2: It's like a white, creamy fruit salad.
Speaker 1: I want it. Let's make it for each other for the holidays and see how it comes out.
Speaker 2: If you make an ambrosia, I'll eat it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going i't I've never made or had ambrosia in my life, but I think I want it. It's such a strange word.
Speaker 2: I really, I'm gonna write this down. I think we should have a disgusting dinner party, okay, where it's just things that the both of us hate. Do you know that Jello used to make so ambrosia's on the menu for dessert. Jello used to make a salad Jello. I saw this a green jello, yes, but no, but you would put salad in it. It was jello and you would put like lettuce and carrots and crap in it. It was a salad jelly that's in the in the seventies or early early eighties. So I think for me, I don't want to eat stuffed ravioli, chef boy or D.
Speaker 1: No, So I write it all down, or we're going to have a party with it. Yeah, we'll just serve It'll be a bull Chat dinner special. Okay, So we'll do stuffed ravioli, chef boy or d for desserts. I don't really like that. I don't really like the ravo. I was never a fan of the ravioles. And that's why we're both going to do it. Oh okay, And then what should we have as a starter. What's something that we both don't want? Cheese and a can?
Speaker 2: No, god, no, please don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like I don't think I've ever had it. I would vomit me too, all right, and that's gonna be our appetizer, and we'll buy crackers. Well, I have to have to be bad crackers. Yeah, like whatever, some really like what a really bad cracks? Go to a local deli and get soup like soda crackers? Yeah, oh god, I hate bland ass. They come in a tin, though, don't they. I've seen soda crackers. They come in this green tin. I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: And then I think we also should add a drink to it. I don't love sodas, like Mountain Dew is not my jam. I hate doctor Pepper. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't like doctor Pepper either, or mister Pepper, any of those Doctor Pepper. I do like Mountain Dew, but I gag from doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: All right, this is gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Could it be diet doctor Pepper? Yeah, all right, whatever, they're all gross, all right, I don't understand those.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be so much fun. I'm actually really excited for this. I'm gonna vomit. I'm telling you from me.
Speaker 1: Should we do this for Thanksgiving or this Christmas? Yeah?
Speaker 2: This is our menu. We're starting off with cheese and a can. We're gonna get soda crackers, okay. Then for a nice dinner, we're gonna do stuffed ravioli chef boy r D. And then for dessert, one of us will make an ambrosia. All will wash it down with some diet doctor Pepper. I think we should both make an ambrosia and see who's this better. I'm in okay, I'm making ambrosia. You we could Bobby Flay up here and I'll do it with us or for us. Listen, that'll be gourmeta might actually like it, and then I'll sound like a grandma every time. I'm like my favorite desserts ambrosia.
Speaker 1: Clutch the pearls not love it.
Speaker 2: Ambrosia.
Speaker 1: I guess that's a very old like timey thing, isn't it?
Speaker 2: My hearing it makes it sound like my name should be Gertrude.
Speaker 1: Well we could arrange that, Andrew, I can start calling you Gertrude.
Speaker 2: We should also wear really bad outfits that day.
Speaker 1: I always do, don't I I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. I mean today you're wearing a stylish Long Island T shirt.
Speaker 1: It is actually style. Some coffee company put this out. It's very trendy. I don't. I don't even know the sail away I think is the name of the coffee company. So I'm going to go to Wikipedia. I'm just curious as to do you have it pulled up? The ambrosia. I'm curious, ye know.
Speaker 2: I just read you the ingredient.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm curious as to when it was created. I don't know, bro jia something. Oh no, that's mythical Greek god.
Speaker 2: A M b r O s I A.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, and that's what I put in. It's a Greek myths and reality.
Speaker 2: It comes from the Greek mythical god. Is because it's that beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's entirely possible. But anyway, I'm just because I know that that's an old timey thing.
Speaker 2: This is going to be so bad, so bad, like cheese in a can actually makes me like, like thinking about it right now, I'm like getting some dry heaves. It's not great.
Speaker 1: It's a variety. Blah blah blah. See this one looks really good. And this one also has the marachino cherries on top. Oh, this is a really nice looking one. I want this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, well yours, it's gonna look like that. Do we do two desserts or just one desert?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think we should do two ambrosias. I think we should each make one great. But the stuff dravioli and cheese in a can and the diet Doctor Pepper. You know it's gonna be terrible is that we're both gonna like hate things and then have to go to die Doctor Pepper to.
Speaker 1: Wash it down. We're gonna gag from that.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be a bombitastic episode.
Speaker 1: The name references the food of the Greek gods, and the recipe originated in the nineteenth century, So that's the eighteen hundreds, right, So way back to the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Should we invite anyone to our bad dinner party?
Speaker 1: I don't know, are thanksgiving the door party Danielle, because she'll gag all over the place. Yeah, yeah, she definitely.
Speaker 2: Formally request her attendance to come to our bowl chat perfect Thanksgiving dinner party.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know, you know we should have some gross licorice something because I hate licorice. I does spies licorice lickorice flavored something, yes, nauseating, Yes, that'll be our approtusise. You know, in between me, I have an idea. Let's do a licorice liqueur done. Doesn't that what Yager mist or one of them tastes like that? Yeager misto, a gold schlager, one of them tastes like licorice. I'll provide that rumple mints, one of those disgusting ass things that used to shot ups in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know exactly what you're saying, and that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: To every club appearance we used to do in the nineties. The big the big bar owner would come up and say, here, I have a shot and it was either Yager mister or rumple mints or gross vomit.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, done, Okay, edit it to the menu.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be so much fun. I feel like our listeners are absolutely gonna love that.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, and we'll make sure to promote the crap out of that YouTube in advance, of course, because the way people know. We'll get a table and a nice tablecloth in the whole nine yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could set up a table right here, put the mics on it. We'll have Jeff set it.
Speaker 1: Up for us. Perfect. That'll be great. Alright, that's disgusting. I know.
Speaker 2: It's just the thought of eating soda crackers with cheese and a can. And we can't set up the cheese and crackers in advance because I want like that. You want to fresh from the udder, Yes, I want to. I want to hear like a.
Speaker 1: I actually don't they can. I don't think that the cheese in the can makes noise like whip cream. It doesn't. It's not because it doesn't have a propulsion in it. It just kind of oozes out. No, yeah, please stop. There's no CO two and a please stop or whatever it is it CO two. What's in a whip cream can?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The people do whippis with you know that you're a whipp it guy.
Speaker 2: No, god, no, whatever I saw there's an Intervention episode. Intervention is one of my favorite shows of all. We talked about this too, by the way, and she does the duster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we've been there.
Speaker 2: Can you look up, I'm walking on Sunshine Intervention. No, I will, no, not now, she says. It is very funny.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it later.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm walking on Sunshine. Oh you mean just the yes, I'm not asking you to watch a forty five minute Intervention episode while we're sitting here.
Speaker 1: What would it be on on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a famous clip and it's very funny. She's doing better now and she actually is a counselor herself.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, how does that happen?
Speaker 2: Most addicts are are now counselors and do drug addiction programs because they come from experience. So when someone is like I can't get better, they're like, you can look at me. I've been sober for thirty years.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, I'm walking on Sunshine Intervention. Yes, well it's a two minute clip. Okay, let me I can tell you the exact paradage. I'd see this. One says forty seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you YouTube ads have been getting worse and now they do two of them.
Speaker 1: This program contains subject matter and language that may be disturbing to some viewers. Fewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 3: She just inhales the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the matter with that? Lady?
Speaker 2: She was addicted to inhalance. She's doing way better now, but yeah, people are addicted to that.
Speaker 1: Was she a huffer? Also? Yet there was like gold paint dripping out of her nostrils.
Speaker 2: No, no, she just loved duster. So she would just go to like Staples and take all of their like computer, keyboard duster and she would just inhale it.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Please do not try this at home.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, God, no, stay far away. And the worst part was that they were like, it's completely legal. She can walk into any story to pick it up. It's not like a hard drug where it's like you got to go to a corner. Literally, she could get triggered, go into a Staples.
Speaker 1: It's probably more expensive to buy the duster, though, very true to buy some crap in the street, although I feel like that would be a habit that you would get and it would be like I have a coupon. You're right, I would, and I would counterfeit coupons to get it. To get my fix, I would copy off coupons and I would go to jail for that.
Speaker 2: Well, then they had extreme coupon ers, and that show had some crazy psychos on it too.
Speaker 1: Extreme coupon ing. Yes, yeah, yeah, I don't know those lunatics. Yeah. No, have we ever talked, like, actually talked about that whole episode. I don't think we ever actually talked about how it went down and how freaking long it was and obnoxious. You know. I had a decent time doing it, but it was so long. That thing took three days. Yeah, it was a three day shoot, and I think it's twelve minutes if maybe eleven minutes at most. Yeah, And the worst part about it was, first of all, Amy was nine months pregnant, like she was nine months pre she was burst. If you watched the show, she's super pregnant, You're like, holy hell, how is she like participating in this? You know? And there's one scene where she like walks away from the refrigerator and like whoa, and everyone's like do you have twins? And she's like f you you know, but it's it was insane, and the worst part about it is the checkout took three hours, so anything that was frozen was like gooing all over the conveyor belt. And you know, but people would giving me crap like it's fake. That's there was nothing fake about that episode. I'm sure some reality TV is staged or scripted or whatever, but.
Speaker 2: Any like Real Housewives show, there is some producer manipulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I'll tell you I did. The only thing. The only thing is they sent me stacks of old coupon booklets for props. I didn't have that many coupons. The ones they sent me were all expired. I couldn't use them anyway. But if you look at my kitchen table in the in the show, there's like stacks of these coupon circulars and that they sent me ahead of time. That's the That's the only thing. Yeah, that was not true to form, Like everything else was was all me. I did all the calculations, you know, I got everything in order. I did all of that, and they never told me. The only thing that we had to do is like we had to re say things if we didn't say it and they didn't get the right shot that they wanted. And there was one time that annoyed me. We're down in the basement in front of the stockpile of all my stuff, and I had a couple of really good lines, and they were like the mic wasn't on. I'm like, are you kidding me? So we had to do it all over again, and it wasn't as natural the second time around. You know, I was like, you know, couponting is manly because I'm a man, and it wasn't. And it was just it came off so dumb, but you know, it was. It was fun and they so they did one day at our house, one day for the actual shop at the supermarket, and then one day here at the radio station, where it was like, hey, it makes his cowork. It was crazy too, you know, they interviewed a bunch of people and Elvis was on it, and and you know, it was whatever. It was. It was fun and it still runs to this day. If you search TLC.
Speaker 2: It was talking about when your episode's about to air?
Speaker 1: Yeah, season one. Technically it's episode twelve, but they call it thirteen because there was a zero episode and it drives me crazy, but whatever, Like the very first episode was a pilot, It wasn't actually the episode, and that's what really got everyone in a frenzy that first episode. People like WHOA. So then they picked it up as a series and they started with episode one, So technically there's an episode zero, which was the pilot, and so mine was the finale in season one and to this date, the highest rated episode of the entire series. Wow, it's because we talk about it. Yeah, you know, And that's why Andrew, you should be on Survivor. If producers were smart, they would do it because we would talk about it so much.
Speaker 2: Like you said, I did two different casting videos and I just need to know which one to submit. I did one that's more edited, and then I did one in one take. I think the one take one is the one I'm gonna wind up submitting.
Speaker 1: Can you post them and have people vote on her or do you not want to do that? I'm not sure cauther people would see it before you submitted it exactly.
Speaker 2: But I think this time will be different because I think I've narrowed into what my character is. I think I think I figured it out. I'll see how it goes.
Speaker 1: The conniving nice guy who's also a jerk behind your back.
Speaker 2: Conniving is not a nice word. I think nice person okay, who is a good listener, uh huh, but also has their own interests at heart.
Speaker 1: Got it isn't that everybody for the most part. Yeah, but you just do it better. I guess. Okay, all right, Andy, why don't we wrap it up?
Speaker 2: How long was it?
Speaker 1: Schuh? I grabbed the ball. It was in a neighborhood of fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: Fifty minutes just about damn you like that? I hope our listeners feel well fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and stay tuned for a JC pennyad in Spanish, back to back, same one, the love it.
Speaker 2: We might have to start adding some middle commercials.
Speaker 1: No really, maybe what can okay? I mean it's only thirty seconds and you could skip them. Yeah, but do we get paid if they skip them? We do?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So enjoy six j C Pennies ads in Spanish while you listen to bull chat.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, it costs money to put this out people, So if we make twenty cents of spot great spots are commercials and you know, radio talk, but and listen.
Speaker 2: At least it's not like the like the minute fifteen ones where people are like that's why I use salesforce I love my businesses. And imagine if we had actual copy that we would have to read, where it would be like, I love my cast for Mattress it because it has purple coils that.
Speaker 1: Make my It wasn't it that company you wanted to You wanted to do that, remember, and I shot it down and you got mad at me? Which one there was? There was some company that you would read commercials for and they would they would be in show and they would pay you.
Speaker 2: Remember, yes, there's that does it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You wanted to do that. I was like, ah, I pitched us for it.
Speaker 2: It didn't work out too.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out. Now, Well you know what because quite frankly, you have to really be like behind product. You can't just read a commercial like that. That's my thing is I want I want to like actually like that product and you, oh stop, I want to like that product and use that product. Can I just see who this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Talk for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you know we are trying for sponsors. Who knows I think Instagram ones. I love a good Instagram ad sponsor.
Speaker 1: Sorry that was Vanessa. My car warranty is expired.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you better get on that. Thanks to Geico.
Speaker 1: You can. Well, yes, so anyway, I mean that'd be cool. I would talk about like, look if if it was like natural and we were just talking about whatever. Yeah, like great are friends at Oh yeah, Candle Company. See look how organic that was. Andy, serial Killers PC dot com. Go get your candles now. I recommend getting candle sets. If you use code serial Killers all one word c E R e A l K I L l e r S at checkout, you get ten percent off your order. And I have to tell you peppermint cocoa crunch that's mine, So buy that one.
Speaker 2: I'm really loving the frosty snowballs, but I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: Oh look sparkly.
Speaker 2: Yes, she included glittering them this time. I love it. It's so cool, awesome, And you know, I've just they're They're great and I think you should go get them now.
Speaker 1: Yes you should. All right, Andy, let's get out of here until we see you on Monday with an all new episode of Serial Killers where we'll try a brand new cereal. It's it's a brand new cereal nge Oh cool. Yeah, there's a lot of new cereals coming out. Seriously. Another warranties expired. All right, angel, let's get out.
Speaker 2: Of here, all right? One two, three click week alay.
Speaker 1: Let's see who this is. Hello, Hi, I'm calling from Sire Chucking. I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 3: Accord from Sire Chucking. I gotta deliver with you guys,