Speaker 1: All right, let it skin it. Simple man.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, your favorite your favorite part of the week is being on with me. How are you, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm the same an. He was just tragic for everyone.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to play a longer clip than I usually do when I have you on the program, but I'm sick and tired of something. And you know, I got to give credit. I'll tip my hat to a Democrat. John Fetterman, Pennsylvania, and he condemned the attacks against Erica Kirk. He's been out promoting Charlie's last book. He finished it a month before he was assassinated. Stopping the name of God while honoring the Sabbath will transform your life. And Fetterman said, you know, and there's so many people that are spreading wild, bizarre, hateful conspiracy theories, say in the most vile things about her, about Charlie, about turning Point USA. All of it combined has me just so angry about it. I'm so sick and tired. Leave this family alone. Leave, you know, let Charlie rest in peace, Let his widow grieve, Let their children have to, you know, deal with the reality they'll never see their father again in their lifetime. And what Fetterman said is it is gross. It is dehumanizing to attack a widow with young children after just witnessing his public assassination. It shouldn't be controversial to put our political views aside and extend the grace for a deeply traumatized family to grieve.
Speaker 1: Good for him.
Speaker 2: She on Outnumbered on Fox earlier today, dealt with a lot of this garbage head on. Here's part of what she said.
Speaker 4: Talk to me about this part of the conspiracies that are out there, this disturbing part that people are trying to guess where Charlie is. Can I have one thing? Can I have one thing? Can my children have one thing? Everything was public. We will be building the most beautiful memorial for my husband at Turning Point, USA, and it will be for the world to see, and it will be spectacular and it will have a basically museum style for our Charlie from my Charlie. But can I have one thing? Can my babies, have one thing where we hold it sacred, where my husband is laid to rest, where I don't have to be worried about some secular revolutionary coming and destroying my husband's grave. Well, my daughter is sitting there praying one thing. This is my husband. Yes he was Charlie Kirk to the world, and I know so many people love my husband, and I am grateful for that, but this is my husband. And I want to be able to have one thing left that is sacred to our family, to my in laws, to my babies, and to my parents. One thing.
Speaker 2: So Bill, both of us, in the course of our careers have dealt with a lot of lies, a lot of a lot of conspiracy theories being you know, peddled about us. I think both of us are pretty tough. We're used to it. We put ourselves in the arena, not a big deal. But this is grotesque. There was one woman on X. Never mind the conspiracy theories surrounding Charlie's death with it, which are just they're just total complete Adam Schiff, it's just both shift if you will, and it should you know and what what in this case the comments that Fetterman shared in his post or a liberal podcaster calling Erica a grifter who should be kicked to the curb. It is evil, it is repulsive, and I just want your thoughts on it, because I don't know. I think we have a perspective that's different and more unique than other people because we live a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes right to my book Confronting Evil. That's what this is all about. And when you read the book, you'll see fifteen people who devoted their lives to harming other human beings. So you have a segment of the population in this world. Now, you can put Giannis in there, you can put Prutin in there. He's on a cover confronting a whole bunch of people who they get up every morning and they're goal is to hurt other people. See, evil's not complicated, and it never gets better. There's no rehab for it. So the woman referring to I did a story on her last night. I very rarely do this concept for exactly the reasons that you say that I've been dealing with thirty years. You've been dealing with it for thirty years. We're well paid professionals, and we can fight back because we have vehicles, but Charlie Kirk's family cannot. Now they have access to the media. And she's a very articulate woman. It's on your program, and she is I think, pretty courageous to take this head on because a lot of people just fold. And that's the goal of the evil, that is the goal to collapse what is good? And so what's the genesis of Holy Kirk? Why do they hate him so much? It's not politics. You know a lot of people think it's politics because he was a conservative guy, and it's not that. It's religion. That's what drives the evildoers mad, because he was making inroads among younger people in America in particular, who have largely rejected religion and spirituality, but he was bringing it back. Therefore, he became a major threat to the secular brigades, many of whom are unbalanced as this woman, as I believe, who posted this horrible stuff.
Speaker 2: But let me add Bill, it's not just this liberal podcaster. There are people that claim to be maga, claim to be conservative.
Speaker 3: You want to name the woman, Well, no.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't want to give attention to these people. I really don't. I don't think there were. I don't think they're worthy of our attention. But I'll tell you but it's not just one woman. I mean, there is this vile hatred that has emerged on both extremes right and left. Not where you are, not where I am, you know, not that want the best for the country and the best for the people of this country. And I urge people on this show all the time. You got to understand. And there's new environment where anybody can have their own talk show that they're in the business of clicks. They're in the business of saying the most outrageous thing in the hopes that they're going to garner some attention, and they convert that attention, those clicks into dollars. That's partly what's motivating them.
Speaker 3: Right or wrong, it's right, but the real extremists are mentally ill.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Right. You made my message of today.
Speaker 1: Today it's I didn't see today's message of the day.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a growing danger and it's very hard to constrain it. When I go out, I have to read the room and you do too, And both the Hannity and O'Reilly and I'm speaking for Hannie. Now, but that's okay. We're cautious and we're at flouncing around, you know. We take our time, particularly when we're in public, and we alert people that we're going to be there and and take steps. And we do this because of what happened to Charlie.
Speaker 2: Kirk Well, honestly, look, I don't talk a lot about it, and I don't, but I do want people to know because it's of course it's absolutely true. I mean, I had a real fought while on my head, had to travel with full time security, had to have my home secured. My kids were young at the time. I'm sure you've had white powder mail to you. I've had it happen numerous times. The level of threat. I got a threat this week in the mail, and they also threatened in the letter Governor Rondo Santis. And the first thing I have to do is I have to bring in my security team, which I pay for, and alert the governor obviously, which I did immediately, and let him know that this is out there. Now do I talk a lot about it on the air, I don't do. You you don't know, but I think in light of the culture that we're living in, it is the most reminiscent of the sixties then at any other point in my adult life.
Speaker 1: And I think you agree with that, yes.
Speaker 3: But I want something further. And then again it goes back to confronting evil. I want people who regular folks list in the US right now, if you see this in your neighborhood, somebody who's unbalanced, somebody who's destructive, somebody's taking a spray cape can of paint and doing that kind of stuff, you have to report it. You have to get involved. He can't turn away from it. It was a good people vastly out number the bad people. I got a letter this week. This is unbelievable. Instead the guy, and there's other Texas now, with the amount of accessibility that the Internet provides, I get a letter. He goes, you know, he's almost threatening me because I said that Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Confederate general, slaughter Union troops who had their hands up and who founded the ku Klux Klan, who founded it?
Speaker 1: Was that supposed to be controversial?
Speaker 3: The guy, right, thing goes, you deserve to be taken off the earth because all General Forrest was doing was sticking up for the War of Southern Independence. No good grief, but this is how unbalanced and I'm My question in the message of the day on Bill O'Reilly dot com was is this a growing loon brigade? Are there more now than there used to be? And I think there is because of the Trump hatred. I think that has lighted a fuse and it made it easier for mentally imbalanced people who read his garbage every day on the Internet to act out.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back, all things Bill O'Reilly, all things simple man at Bill O'Reilly dot com. We'll get to more Bill, and then your calls on the other side eight hundred nine four one sean.
Speaker 1: As we continue, I mean, contin.
Speaker 2: You now, all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. As we continue, and don't forget his new book number one New York Times bestseller, Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst, Great Gift for Christmas. We see the number of threats. The level of threats against ICE agents have gone up over twelve hundred percent, according to Tom Homan, and I think it's directly related to the rhetoric of radicals in this country that are calling them Nazis and fascist and Gestapo and politicians like Mom Donnie, you know, giving instructions on how they should deal with Ice, and and apps that are being you know, that are now nationwide that tell people when Ice is about to have a raid and taking away the element of surprise and putting their lives in jeopardy. And Gavin Newsom supporting a law where they can't even cover their face, although people that guard him can cover their faces.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a radical left movement in this country that's certainly destructive and it outnumbers the radical right. Because I analyzed this, there are real loans on the right, but not that many of them. But the difference is that the UH members of the established media give the progressive loans cover, they legitimize it, and that is very disturbing to me. So everybody should be rejecting hatred no matter where it comes from. That's my message. But you're not getting that now. You know, a guy like George Sorows, he pumps billions with a B into organizations that are threatening. These organizations are threading. Who do you think is behind all the Hice stuff? It's Sorrows funded organizations.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you want to stay. Do you want to stay? Because we're up on a break. I'd like to ask you one more question about this. Don't and I'll let you go. And by the way, you're not taking off next week. You're working next week. I don't want to hear I heard Bill O'Reilly wants off next week. No, I'm working next Wednesday. It's the President is going to be addressing the nation and I want to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: So you're working now, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm here for you entity on next Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It may sound a little odd, but Bill's book number one bestseller on the New York Times, Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst, actually is a good book because you need to understand that evil does exist. Okay, I really have one last question, well, a statement in a question, So with everybody, and I predicted this years ago that is going to come a day in a time, and it's kind of upon us where anybody and everybody that wants to talk show going to have one. And what I'm telling people is to be on the lookout and be selective in terms of the people that they want to listen to. Now I'm not telling people oh, you should listen to Sean Hannity or only listen to Bill alrighty, I'm not saying that at all. Listen to whoever you want. I think there's some very gifted talent did people out there. I think Joe Rogan is one of them. I find him very interesting. He's one person. But then there are telltale signs of people that I want no part of. If somebody praises Hitler, I'm not interested in that person that show or what they have to say. If somebody's antisemitic, I'm not interested in that person that show or what they have to say. If that person is racist, a white nationalist, I'm not interested in what that person has to say or what they're doing on their show. And you know, there's a term in our industry called shooting down, and that is if I give out the names, most of which probably this is a very smart audience can figure out anyway, if you can just figure it out on your own. But I'm telling you that there is a toxicity. It's almost like a cancer that is social media, and people get addicted to it. And as they get addicted to it, which I kind of which leads me to a topic we're going to do a lot on this tonight. You know about how Australia is banning banning phones and gadgets and gizmos for kids that are sixteen and under, and I find that very very interesting. It is a social media band for children that takes effect. And I just want this audience, which really is smarter than the rest of the country. Of my view, not because you listen to me, because you're thoughtful and formed, you're up to speed. You want the manutia, you want the details. I just urge people to be selective and be on the lookout for people that are just frauds, even those that claim that they are maga, they like Trump, they're conservative, they're real conservatives. Do a little background check, do a little research, use rock, use chat, GPT, use Google, and you can find out that usually they're the grifters. Usually they're the fair weather friends. Usually they're the ones that were nowhere near Donald Trump when it mattered.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: I just had this conversation with my urchins.
Speaker 2: By the way, But for those that are not informed, Bill O'Reilly refers to as children as.
Speaker 3: Urchins, right, and they're proud they're proud of that, Moniker. It's very interesting you bring it up because it's the conversation that I just had with them. So they're young adults now, and I made two points. I said, you know, in the world, obviously in the United States part of the world, people most of them believe what they want to believe. So I believe in God. Why I've never seen him for her, but I want to believe in it, and my mind, a linear mind, tells me that, hey, I don't think we could have developed from a paramesium. Okay, it just doesn't make any sense. But I want to believe in a just God, that at the end the good will be rewarded and the bad will not. But my job as a journalist, as a human being, as a father is to seek the truth. And you cannot do that. You cannot seek the truth if you are going into the world of Charlatan's the world of deception, the world of exploitation, the world of hatred, the world of evil. If you are going into that world, if you help those people, you are a massive part of the problem. You have to reject it. And most human beings know what's good and what isn't good. There's no excuse on that front. And I looked at him and I you know, I said, I expect you with the O'Reilly name to be seekers of the truth, to find try to find out what is real and what is not. And that is the conversation.
Speaker 2: I have the same conversation, a little different time, a little different, but very similar in tone and the message is very similar.
Speaker 1: Mister O'Reilly. We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us whole thing simple man, Bill O'Reilly or billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. We'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine to four one Seawn our number. You want to be a part of the program, Gail next, Well, hang on a second. I got to go to this call in my free state of Florida. Tom in Florida, Tom, how are you. You're on the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 5: Hey, Sean, great to talk to you. I've been trying to talk to you for years, and of course, welcome to the Free State of Florida. Sean. If you should give Katie, you should double her pay. By the way, she's fantastic, But.
Speaker 2: How about you pay How about you double her pay? Why don't you pay it out of your pocket? If you like Katie so much and you want to suck up to Katie so much, My pocket isn't as big as yours. That's how do you know how big my pocket is? Everyone seems to you know, assume. Look, I'm not gonna lie. It's bigger than I ever thought.
Speaker 1: It would be. But good grief.
Speaker 2: The fact that people care about that this stuff is unbelievable to me, because nobody cared when I had no money and I did radio for free.
Speaker 5: Well, trust me, trust me, Sean. I'm I'm you know, I'm in an artistic craft as well. I'm a full time actor at Voiceover Talent, and I've done playing.
Speaker 1: I love that, so.
Speaker 5: I get it. But actually that does pails to my point. And Katie said for me to get right to my point, so let me do so I have. I was motivated a call because I have the opposite problem of the gentleman that you spoke to in New York yesterday. I'm a lifelong New York I grew up in New York so forth, I've been in Florida thirty six years. But I have the opposite problem, which I think is a long term problem for the United States. And I'm originally from Binghamton, and I know you know that town because you were. You did a thing with Ted Cruz there. But I looked very seriously because of the nature of my business. After I sold my house. I'm out at the beach now of going back in to upstate New York and find back the house that I grew up in. And here's what happened. I could buy that house right now in Binghamton and have a good chunk of cash left over, nowhere near what you've got, but I'd be fine. And the thing is, that house today is about six two hundred dollars at property tax. I figured my property tax to buy that house back, John, and I'm close to thirteen thousand dollars a year if I buy that house back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're going to buy it back, they're going to reassess it and you're going to pay double.
Speaker 5: No, Well, that's like you're making my point for me. It's six thousand and now I'm going to pay twelve to thirteen thousand. So I figured all that out. So here's my point. And unless you're a Sean Hannity or a rush Limbaugh. Anybody that's coming out of a blue state, especially New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Pennsylvania, there is no financial incentive to go back to that blue state.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what we got out of New York today.
Speaker 2: New York ranks forty fifth in terms of a state being affordable forty fifth. Here's the thing. Glarida now is going to have a referendum in twenty six. We'll have Governor desantisd in the new year to talk more specifically about it. But these states are going to continue to bleed and chase away. You know, anybody with a decent net worth and I'm not talking about the super rich here. If you make one hundred grand, one hundred and fifty grand in New York and you live in New York City, I promise you are living paycheck to paycheck and you're not living in the biggest department in the world. It is that expensive. But listen, I got your point, Tom, God bless you. I wish all the best in your career. Voiceover work is a specialty that you know, only people with really good pipes can get into. And God bless you, and I hope you are very successful. Well, all right, quick break, right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number, eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, as we continue.
Speaker 3: The most Dangerous Man in America.
Speaker 1: But don't take it from.
Speaker 5: Me, you're the most dangerous man in America.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you think so highly of me.
Speaker 2: Kennedy is on right now, now, now, now, back to our busy telephones, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Gail is in California. Gail, You're on the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Hey, well, I almost followed Bill O'Reilly Christmas greetings from a conservative pocket of California. I wanted to talk about Christmas carols, and I have to say I agree with both you and Linda Howe.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree with me? More? Right?
Speaker 6: Well, I love most traditional Christmas carols, but sorry, Linda, I didn't even like Little Drummer Boy until I heard for King and Country's wild version of it with lots and lots of real drums, and I wanted to know if either of you had ever heard that version.
Speaker 2: I have not heard that version. Why do you play Who's running the board today? Play play one? Of my Christmas you know, bumper music songs that I like because.
Speaker 1: I don't. I find this so spectacularly.
Speaker 5: Creative, beautiful.
Speaker 6: I love Trans Siberian Orchestra as well.
Speaker 2: And man I got introduced to Manheim Steamroller by Rush and he played it on his.
Speaker 6: Show, and of Mannheim Steamroller, the.
Speaker 2: Me give you one little piece about Rush. I remember many years ago being in his New York City apartment and he abandoned New York also, and Rush loved loved music. I mean, he would crank it up and just you know, I remember, oh, what's his name, Barry White, and he was playing a Barry White song, and I mean he's pointing out things in the music that I never would have picked up on my own. I'm like, okay. And when he had a passion for something, he went all in. Like the last time I saw Rush, he gave me not one, but he gave me two iPhones because he had a passion for technology. If Rush was into music, he had a passion for music, which is kind of the sad part of you know, when he had his hearing issue, and he had a passion for freedom and liberty in this country, and you know that's why.
Speaker 1: I said, no, you can never replace Rush, you just can't.
Speaker 6: I listened to him from the mid eighties, early to mid Yet they.
Speaker 1: Have your song, let's play it. I just don't have enough time. But I got to be honest, Scale, I think you got good taste.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you very much. I listened to you after all.
Speaker 2: Oh you're very kind. I just want to tell you something. I wish you. There's not a public school. I can say happy Hanukah, I can say Merry Christmas, and I wish you all of God's blessings in the new year. Okay, we can mention God and Christmas on this show. It's legal and oh.
Speaker 5: Good and always will be God bless And you can
Speaker 2: Wear a Maga hat or shirt when you're listening and watching TV.