Speaker 1: And thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It is election day in many parts of the country, and if there's voting anywhere in the country, that means it's election day. We are five days away from the polls closing in every state and commonwealth in the country, and then the vote counting will begin. We have what it looks like it's going to turn out to be that there will be on election day, and these are my numbers based on past voting percentages, numbers, et cetera, that we're going to have on election day itself, anywhere between ninety and one hundred million votes that will be cast in this country. That is a lot of votes. Right now, we're about sixty you go back, we were close to what one hundred and sixty million, So I would say probably ninety million votes will be cast on election day based on my math. And you know, I look at all the polls, I look at the aggregate, I look at the real clear politics average, I look at where we were in sixteen and I look at where we were in twenty and I've given you these numbers anecdotally. We've gone over it. We've talked to the posters, we talked about what the difference is. But here's here's the bottom line of what I can tell you is that even though Donald Trump as has caught up to Kamala Harris in the Real Clear Politics average nationally, that we don't decide presidents by. It's not a popularity contest. We have an electoral voting system and it's based on states. And if you look at Donald Trump's lead in the battleground swing states, again an aggregate average, polling average, Real Clear Politics, He's up by about zero point nine percent in the battleground states. That is Georgia, that is North Carolina, that is Pennsylvania, that is Wisconsin, Michigan, that is Arizona, Nevada. Although the president's of New Mexico today, probably for a good reason. I don't think it's an accident that Bill Clinton decided to go campaign in New Hampshire. We had this polarly this week that New Hampshire might be in play. There could be some sleepers. I've always thought New Jersey could surprise everybody. If we paid a little more attention in New Jersey. I don't know. That's probably way wishful thinking on my part. Like New York. New York lost one percent of its population, including me last year and best decision I made, and I'm glad I did. And they basically I had two governors in a row saying that if you're a conservative in pro laweth in pro Second Amendment, you were not in New Yorker. There's no place for New York. And then Kathy Hulkle, get the hell out of town. Good in a bus, go down to Florida. Got out of town. These elder new Trump's get out of town. And now New York's like going bankrupt.
Speaker 2: And the Democrats their problem is themselves.
Speaker 1: Are they extreme conservatives who are right to life a po assault weapon?
Speaker 3: ITTI gay?
Speaker 4: Is that who they are?
Speaker 5: Because if that's who they.
Speaker 2: Are, and if they are the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York. So is that's not who New Yorkers are?
Speaker 6: And we're here to say that the era of Trump and Zelden and mon Arrow just jump on a bus and head down to Florida, where you belong. Okay, get out of town. Get out of town, because you don't read, you don't represent our values.
Speaker 1: You are not New Yorkers. Wow, So okay, I got out of town. You know, it's funny because I talked to everybody that leaves New York and they all have to hire lawyers and accountants because New York tax agents chase them in perpetuity and and try and find one little error they might have made. You have to hire accountants and lawyers that do this for a living. And there's a checklist a mile long to ensure that your residency, your domicile, your work is all done legally out of whatever new state you moved to. And we're fully prepared for New Yorkers to come after little o' sean Hannity. It's not exactly like I left quietly. Anyway, I digress today. You know, the state of the campaign is that I'm just urging all of you to assume that your one vote, your vote will decide the outcome of the election. And we've now gone through two presidential election cycles with razor thin margins. That is just a fact, that is a reality. And in one sense, I don't even I don't want and I've been saying to you, I don't want you to be impacted emotionally, intellectually in any way by any of these polls or any of these news stories or the only poll that is going to matter is the final result in these swing states and the winner of the race. That's what's going to matter. That's the poll that counts. And this is an inflection point for this country. And if I can convey one thing to everybody that listens to this show, by the way, thank you for listening. And for those of you that voted early, and there are a lot more than voted early, as a percentage basis versus Democrats, Democrats did they have? Turnout has been dramatically lower than what it was in twenty twenty, but I wouldn't read that much into that because they can still vote on election day and Republican early voting has been very high. And I want to thank all of you for doing your part. That is your part if you want to help this country to get back to where we should be and not settle for a townhouse instead of a house that you want andream I've been dreaming of your whole life with a backyard where you could have a dog and a cat or whatever you like, if you like Linda a very very well fed cat. It was so well fed and had to get sent to a farm to lose weight. And the cat's doing great.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't you be focused on polls and winning America and making it great again, as opposed to attacking my poor feel line, my poor feeline, my poor vieline, who had just had more to love.
Speaker 1: Oh, my gosh, whatever, whatever, you've just fed it too much. You didn't love it enough. If you loved it, you would have put it on a healthier diet.
Speaker 7: Oh I would have starved it. That's what I had to do because you made me feel guilty.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're blaming me for this. Great things are not working out well with the surrogates. I can't believe it, actually, and it's not working out. Kamala Harris herself preferring to Donald Trump as a fascist, refusing to condemn her vice presidential candidate for comparing Trump and his rally to a Nazi rally at Madison Square Garden. Won't condemn the at you know. It took two shots at getting her to say I disagree with Joe on the garbage man comment, and then you had this iconic moment yesterday. And I think if Donald Trump wins this election, we will look back at being called garbage by a sitting president. Trump's supporters are garbage, uh, and that was the president of the United States, and then the slow response. But their their closing argument remains the same that if you like Donald Trump, you're a fascist, you're a Nazi, you're a racist, and your garbage. That's their closing argument. And things have not worked out. Well, you've got Bill Clinton. First, he made the comment, well, leg and Riley'd probably be alive today if in fact that you know, Lincoln, if we start retting these these these illegal immigrants, letting them in the country. Then he has a new one out today where he says the economy was much better under Donald Trump. I used to still vote for Kamala Harris. Listen, you had a case in Georgian not very long ago, didn't you.
Speaker 4: They made an ad about her about it, young woman.
Speaker 8: Who'd been killed by an immigrant. Yeah, well, if they'd all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, and America is not having enough babies to keep our populations up, so we need immigrants that have been vetted to do work.
Speaker 4: There wouldn't be a problem, and he couldn't keep people all torn up enoughset You did pretty well when I was president, and I think I'm entitled in my opinion about who'd be better too.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's right to say.
Speaker 8: That people have to vote for Donald Trump because the economy was better there.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that, uh, okay, it was better then you had Barack Obama lecturing quote and suggesting that there's misogyny behind their lack of support for Kamalaw.
Speaker 9: Listen seeing the same kinds of energy and turnout in all quarters of our neighborhoods and communities as you, so when I was wrong. Now, I also want to say that that seems to be more pronounced with the brothers, and I'm speaking to men directly. Part of it makes me think that, well, you just aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president, and you're coming up with other alternatives and other reasons for it. So now you're thinking about sitting out or even supporting somebody who has a history of denigrating you because you think that's a side, because that's one of them being a man put women. Now that's sound exciting.
Speaker 1: Well, it was nice of them to leave his math has Vineyard Mansion to come on out and lecture African American men and excoriate them as being a misogynist Stacy Abrams even referring to African American men as being racist and sexist if they're not voting for Kamalo, I would.
Speaker 5: Say number one, I know it's a shock to everyone, but sexism remains real and a very pertinent issue. But I want us to be really clear that Kamala Harris is doing very well with black men. I'm not quite certain why there is this panic about black men voting. They vote, In fact, they vote more than their counterparts in any other community for Democrats. However, we do have to acknowledge that there is sexism, there is racism, there are challenges in our electorate, and that's why it's so important that Kamala Harris is going everywhere and talking to everyone.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's pretty unbelievable and pretty insulting, isn't it. Well, now we have Gretchen Whitmer, of course, mocking Catholics with the Doritos video of hers. None of these people are doing particularly well. Michelle Obama, they go low, we go Hi, She's not particularly doing well. Now we've got Mark Cuban jumping in and listen to what Mark Cuban said about women that support Donald Trump.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean yes, it'll put her over the edge of Dicky Halley supporters. Donald Trump. You never see him around strong intelligent women ever. It's just that simple. They're intimidating to him. He doesn't like to be challenged by them. And you know, Nicky Haley will call him on his nonsense with reproductive rights and how he sees and treats and talks about women. I mean, he just can't have her around. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: No, she was out campaigning for him with Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania. Mark Cuban, I don't know. I just get the sense that he's trying to be Elon Musk on the left. Susie Wiles, who is running the Trump campaign, I'm told Mark Cuban needs help identifying the strong and intelligent women surrounding President Trump. His campaign manager is a woman. Her name is Susie Wiles, and I've been proud to lead this campaign, complimented by Linda McMahon, the chair for the Transition Policy and Laura Trump RNC chair. What is happening all over X is people women are taking say I am a strong, intelligent woman and I am voting for Donald Trump and Mark Cuban. Money doesn't buy you class, does it if you're a smart, strong woman too. And by the way, does anybody doubt that Milania Trump is a strong, smart woman, or Vanka Trump is a strong smart woman, or Tiffany Trump, who I know is a strong and smart woman. Because they all are, every one of them. And now it's becoming a phenomenon all over X and all over social media. You have strong intelligent women saying that they are voting for Trump, and Nikki Handley was campaigning for Trump. I mean, it just is. It's it's like everybody that that is speaking on her behalf is is like hurting her every time. If because you know, if your closing argument is fascist racist nazi, Nazi Nazi, fascist Nazi Nazi is not a good closing argument. We'll find out in five days. I let him play for a second. Here do do do?
Speaker 9: Do? Do?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: The words of the song Brandy actually written about a woman named Randy are Brandy. You're a fine girl, what a good wife you be. But my life, my love, and my lady is the sea. Linda, how do you interpret that song.
Speaker 3: That if Donald Trump doesn't win on Tuesday, I'm going to drink a lot of brandy and head out to sea. That's how that song resonates with me.
Speaker 1: Right now, So Donald Trump doesn't win, We're gonna take a lot of brandy and to see a bunch of.
Speaker 7: BlackBerry brandy just getting weird alone.
Speaker 1: No, let Linda first goes, no, for Brandy isn't a woman. It's it's the it's the sea, and it's.
Speaker 7: Going to be a woman. It's going to be on a raft with a bottle of brandy.
Speaker 1: So there you go. It still works. All right, I'll send out I'll send out O yes to help you, all right, Mark Cuban, we'll get to him next. Oh wait a minute, I have time, Like this clock is way off.
Speaker 7: That was actually kind of fun. I was waiting to see how long. I was like, let's see shoot.
Speaker 1: Your clock or your sun dial. I mean, come on, man, I don't have a sun dial. And I'm just telling you now it's twenty nine thirty three and I'm like looking at it. I never missed the post. Anybody that.
Speaker 7: You're on Donald Trump time, which means.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump's keep moving. You know, no idea what Donald Trump time is. Donald Trump time is every moment, every second of every day. A nice view of the dog track to you over there. No, but we've gone from basket of irredeemable deplorables to Nazis and racists and sexist and fascists, and now apparently we are garbage. That's who the American people are. Anyway.
Speaker 7: Hey, the best makes you look thin, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get to that later in the program. That's what President Trump said at the rally last night. Pretty sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about. This is the Sean Hannity Show. I'm twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, it will be the end of the election next Tuesday. We're five days away. I expect ninety to one hundred million people will vote on election day. Voting day of for those of you that didn't vote early is going to be critical. And most states, if you are in line before the polls close, you get to vote. Don't leave the line, go to the bathroom before you go there. Anyway, this is a consequential election. But no matter what happens, we still have a friend an ally in trouble and that is Israel that will remain. They're fighting a fore front more or report out today that the Iranians are thinking of now attacking Israel yet again directly. I think if they do it this time, Israel is going to wipe them out. They've already wiped out their air defense systems completely, according to reports from Jennifer Griffin and others. But they're not going to have any choice this time because they're fighting a forefront war. As Bollah in the north a miles in the south, the Huti Rebels are now I ran directly, but as a result of you know, being in war over a year now, there's so many displaced Israelis and they need fundamentals. They need shelter, they need food, they need water, they need medicines, they need your help, and that's why we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They have been building bridges between Christians and Jews for over forty years and they have been on the ground since October seventh, twenty twenty three, from day one, and they're helping the most vulnerable, those that are displaced, those that are in need of bare necessities. The only way they can do it is with your generosity, and whatever gift you can give, the Fellowship will need use that money immediately to provide food, shelter, necessities, security to people in need. So we hope you'll stand with us and with the people of Israel in their time of need. Go to support IFCJ dot org. You can make a gift that way, or you can make it with a phone call eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ today, great organization. Now let's deal with political Ignoramus Mark Cube. Now he did sell uh the Dallas Mavericks to Miriam Adelson, who I happen to know is a lovely, lovely woman. I knew her husband, Sheldon Adelson, and who is a big Republican so he had no problem taking Republican money. But you know he's out there. Let's play his comments again, which is, you know, they're pretty sickening. You know, no strong intelligent women support Donald Trump. Well, the person that is running his campaign is happens to be the head of the campaign a woman. Her name is Susie Wiles uh and the head of by the way, his the chairman for his transition team is a woman by the name of Linda McMahon. Another strong and intelligent woman co chair of the RNZ would be Laura Trump, an intelligent woman. He's married to Malania Trump. Is anyone going to doubt as somebody that left home at a young age and traveled the world and the tough business of modeling, you know, learning five six languages, whatever the number is, is not a strong, tough, intelligent woman or a Vanka Trump the same thing successful in her own right in every way. I love that the women of America that are supporting Donald Trump are taking to social media. I am a strong, intelligent woman and I am voting for Donald Trump. Here's what Cuban said.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean yes, it'll put her over the edge of Dicky Hilly supporters Donald Trump. You never see him around strong intelligent women ever. It's just that simple. They're intimidating to him. He doesn't like to to be challenged by them. And you know, NICKI Hally, we'll call him on his nonsense with reproductive rights and how he sees and treats and talks about women. I mean, he just can't have her around. It wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: No, she was campaigning for him yesterday in Pennsylvania. Nice try.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: It really is unbelievable and how ignorant these statements are. But this is where we are. You know, Bill Clinton is not being an effective Yeah, the economy is definitely better under Trump, but I'd still ask you to vote for Kamala Harris. You know, Lake and Riley'd be alive today if we'd only vent these illegal immigrants, Like that's that's a big help. Gretchen Whitmer mocking Christians and Catholics not exactly helpful. Joe Biden referring to Trump supporters as garbage, obviously not helpful. Barack Obama leaving his multi million dollar mansion in Maths Vineyard, you know, to go out on the campaign trail, pretty angry, you know, lashing out at Donald Trump fashion. You know the whole Donald Trump is racist, sexist, almophobic's in I phobig, islamophobic, transphobic, one's dirty year and water, you know, fascist, nazi, racist smears. I mean, it just never stops. Stacy Abram's doing the same thing. Obama himself lecturing African American men quote the Brothers that they're misogynistic, not supporting Kamala Harris, Stacy Abrams suggesting it's racist and sexist's sexism among African American men. And now you got this, this political ignoramus. Maybe he's trying to do his best imitation of the very effective Elon Musk. I don't know, Maybe he's jealous of this.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Of course he's on that hard hitting news show, The View. I got I got a call for my team. I think it was last week. Mark Cuban desperately wants to be on your show. I'm like, yeah, I bet he does. I'll put him on, but I just don't have time between now an election day. I'm sure he only wants to be on for election. Malani Trump, is there anybody an incredibly strong, intelligent woman. You know all the languages she speaks, You know and has had to weather all the crap from the news media, the state run media, everything they've thrown at her and her husband and her family. You know, for edification Huban and his view of fan club. You know, let's start with Kelly and Conway. Christy Noman is going to join us later on the program. Kelly and Conway a strong, successful woman. Yeah, she is in every way imaginable, intelligent, every way imaginable. Same with Governor No same thing. If Kelly Ann were a Democrat, they put her face on Mount Rushmore. Yeah. She ran the Trump campaign in twenty sixteen, first woman ever to do so. Here he's running again and he has another woman running his entire campaign operation. Okay, I mean he's just ignorant in his comments. It's Nicky Hayley. Yeah, they had their differences, but NICKI is not on reproductive rights because Donald Trump is not going to ever sign a federal ban on an abortion. What Kamala Harris said the other night was a flat out lie. He's not going to limit access to birth control. He supports IVF, he's not against IVF. What about Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Can we look at her served his White House Press secretary now governor of Arkansas. What about Hayley mcaaaney, you know, Huckabee Sandras' successor. I mean, I love when she would turn the tables on, you know, crazy Jim Acosta over a fake news CNN. You know, what about Monica Crowley? What about Kat McFarlane. You know, the list goes on and on and on. I can go here all day. What about our own Linda, She's a big Trump supporter. You know, I'm sure you're offended by those remarks, and you get offended by nothing.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot to a femmy. But I support, you know, Donald Trump. I support Ted Cruz. I support Dave McCormick. I support people that are going to protect my kids and my family.
Speaker 7: And ain't cuban. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Senator Ted Cruse, he joins us now. He said what may end up being close to two hundred million dollars in negative ads, And thankfully the people of Texas, God blessed Texas are supporting him. It's a closer race than any of us would like. But thankfully the people of Texas, I am confident, are going to re elect Ted Cruz. And we have a chance to elect people like Bertie Moreno. Harry Lake will be on the program later in the program, Mike Rodgers. We have a great candidate who's been on from Nevada. He's going to join us in the days ahead. We have Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania, and you've got Eric Hovdi is running in Wisconsin. All these are potentially winnable races. We expect Republicans to pick up seats in West Virginia and in Montana. And Senator Cruz is a critical strong voice for conservatism, which is why I think that you know they keep every time he runs, they spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to take them down. Senator how are you.
Speaker 2: Sean great to be with you, Thanks, thanks for having me on. You are right. We are in the middle of an epic battle in Texas. My race in Texas is right now the single most expensive Senate race in the entire country. And Chuck Schumer has been explicit. I'm his number one target. And Chuck Schumer and George Soros, they are spending over one hundred million dollars. They are carpet bombing us with TV ads. You turn on the TV in Texas right now. Every other AD is an attack AD, and they are just hammering us relentlessly. And I'll tell you the poles in the state. In the last month, we have had a dozen different poles show this race as a one point race, or a two point race, or a three point race. We had one pole come out a couple of days ago that that showed the race tied. And they are looking at it. And the radical left believes if they dump enough money into TACH that they can flip Texas and with that keep control of the Senate and do irreparable damage to this country. So I'm so grateful to your listeners who have over and over again gone to Ted Cruz dot org and given generously. I'll tell you we need the support. I would ask your listeners once again, we have just five days to go. The fight is right now, right now, we are getting pounded. If you go to Ted Cruz dot org right now and give twenty five or fifty bucks or one hundred bucks or maybe even more every penny you give. If you give the money today at Ted Cruz dot org, it will be up on TV by tomorrow. We are literally every day wiring out the money we receive to fight back against one hundred million dollars of relentless attack.
Speaker 1: Ass We hope, we really support you, We need you, We appreciate you. Senator Cruz. You've been a good friend with this program, and you've been a strong fighter to protect our country and protect our content institution, our liberties, and our freedoms. And I hope the good people at Texas understand what you are doing for all of us and get out there and vote for you, and just assume that your vote will be the ciding vote for Ted Cruz in Texas. Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We got so much to get to today. Leading democratic work for Bill Clinton and Al Gore is now endorsed. This is pretty interesting, Donald Trump. I mean Naomi Wolf. He posted her endorsement on x and anyway, and she's been a long time, you know, darling in the Left Insider advised Al Gore Bill Clinton, and after Trump was inaugurated in January twenty seventeen, she donned a P word hat joined the anti Trump Women's march in the Washington Mall. She said, never in a million years that I think I'd vote for Donald Trump. With the folks for whom I voted, censored me illegally via big Tech, killed thousands of people via FDA lies, and put the guy who tried to help me save American lives in prison. Wow, and she's supporting Donald Trump while campaigning in Pennsylvania for Dave McCormick. Yep, Nikki Haley was out there backing Donald Trump, which I think is a great development. Bulk of truckers now say they backed Donald Trump. They're wary of Kamala Harris, just like the same thing with veterans Detroit auto workers. On Kamala Harris is struggling with blue collar workers. She hasn't done a thing for us. What a quote that is, and that pretty much sums it up for the rest of the country. But she's going to fix these things. On day one, Day one was January twentieth, twenty twenty one, Harris pledges to sign a build to restore Reproductive freedom. Well, they have reproductive freedom. I mean these people make things. She just flat out light in this speech. The other night, I'm sitting there, I'm like stunned at the at the level of lying. It's unbelievable. Bill Clinton in Michigan, the economy was better under Donald Trump. But I hope you're still gonna move for my friend Kamalo. But I know the economy is a little better back then. But you know, uh, I don't know what to say. You can't even make this up. Let me tell you something. This, this calling people garbage has not gone over well at all by anybody. But she got she could go on the save you know what does it call? Call Me Daddy podcast, she could make another big run at Howard Stern. I'm sure Frank Lunz even said on CNN this garbage insult may be a turning point, you think. And you know, there's just it's just such a different vibe between the different candidates. It really is pretty amazing, you know. And and the fact that Donald Trump is at McDonald's, he's doing Joe Rogan's podcast for three hours, he's at the Al Smith dinner, he drives in a garbage truck yesterday. It's just it's such a contrast to what seems like this angry, vicious, vial never ending, you know, attack, attack, attack, by the way, ninety eight percent of comedy shows the campaign jokes target Donald Trump. If you look at CBSABC, NBC, Kamala gets what nearly eighty percent positive coverage? Trump gets eighty five percent negative coverage? You think that's an inkind donation by the state run media mob. Pretty unbelievable. According to The New York Post, a local ABC station ignited a flurry of anger and fury in what appeared to be official election results for Pennsylvania showing Kamala Harris easily winning the key swing state. Anyway, a local ABC affiliate, which serves the northern part of the Commonwealth, it showed Vice President Harris with fifty two percent of the vote compared to forty seven percent for Republican challenger Donald Trump. The TV station said the results came up on the screen, it was an error that had been randomly generated as part of a test ahead of the election. Those numbers should not have appeared on the screen, and it was an error. The numbers seen on the screen were randomly generated test results, randomly in her favor. Can you imagine if it was a Trump and they were randomly in his favor, what the impact would be? Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, We've got so much to get to today. The bottom line I can tell you is I hope you have a sense of urgency and understanding that a lot of these states, these battleground swing states, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada. I'll even add New Mexico in New Hampshire, all of these states are one point or less, with the exception I think of Georgia. At this point, they're very, very close. Assume your vote will be the deciding vote.