Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. It is my strawberry letter for today and the subject is how do I keep her out of my clothes? How we'll get into that fund car? Yeah, just a few right now. The nephew is here.
Speaker 2: You here, No, you ain't got my drawn.
Speaker 1: Today's frank phone call crazy?
Speaker 2: What you got? I got it for you?
Speaker 3: This right here is child Support Help, Child Support Help, Child Support Help.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Darius, This is me. Who is it? Hey? There's My name is Lewis Man. Lewis. I work at check up there with you. We met when you first your first week at the job. We met, Man, my name is Lewis. I work on the third floor. You'll know me when you.
Speaker 5: See me, said Lewis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lewis, I don't remember, no, Lewis Man.
Speaker 5: You know I met a lot of people that you know that first day, in the first week. So I'm just we're getting a climatized because it's to the whole situation. But I don't im it's all good.
Speaker 4: It's all good. I don't even worry about it. Man, I answer this, Hito, I won't even been with us now, man.
Speaker 5: Man about a strong monk Man, I really enjoyed it, man, just really getting the swig and getting to hang everything. So Man, I'm just really enjoyed. It's a great company.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Just happy to be a part of something figure than myself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So yeah, Man, you know what, Man, we can get you out, man, because you know, all the brothers, Man, we get together hang out on certain nights. You know, we were like once a month we might we might get out on the thursdy minutes. You got you got to come hang out with it, and we got to get you out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, Okay, yeah, yeah, I rather man, they're trying to make new friends.
Speaker 4: You know the show man. I call you though. I called you because I'm in a little bit of a jam though, man, And I was trying to get somebody to help me out. Man, and by you being a you know, just came into the company man, you know it might be something you can actually help me out with. Man. I just you know, I hate to come in and lean on the friendship before we even even get started to hang out. Yeah, but I just I just need a little bit of help. Man. I'm just hoping maybe you be opening maybe helping me out on something.
Speaker 5: I'm always willing to help a brother out, bro just to fit on what to talk about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But okay, chick us out man. I ain't really really want to tell nobody at the job, you know, I ain't really try to let nobody know my business or whatever. But but here's the deal, man, dude, I done got myself in a serious jam. Man. I got I got a baby on the way, man, and I got that.
Speaker 5: That's great, man, that's okat.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no no. Listen, man, listen, listen. Hit me out though there I got I got a baby on the way. But this ain't this, ain't this, ain't this, ain't this ain't.
Speaker 2: From my wife.
Speaker 4: Man, you say, so, I'm in now and the baby dude, like in the next you know, six weeks, the baby probably gonna be here, but the tickets out. But chick us out here. Here's what I was trying to get, Chip. You can do for me, man, is because any way, because I know you just now you probably you probably you probably even got your second check yet, you know what I'm saying. So wait, but but is there any way man that you might maybe like clean this baby for me on your on your uh uh uh. You know where they take the child support out of your out of your check. If they take the child support out of your check. Wait, but no, listen to me. They take the child support out of your check. But I'm gonna give it back to you. I'm gonna give it back to you. I just don't want my wife to find out. You see what I'm saying. Man? What wait?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: You mean?
Speaker 5: I mean you're asking me about money out of my out my check.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna give it back to you every two weeks when you get your check.
Speaker 5: I'm man, Man, you gotta be out your mind. I don't know you. Man, Man, I gotta wife the kids. Amount you got your man take god job. Look, but listen to the man oo man, human reader, who you got that human resource? And take somebody out of my mother check? Somebody would go my mother.
Speaker 4: God. I got a friend in human resource.
Speaker 5: Man mant money out of my check. But then I got my own kids to take care of this money coming out of all chick from all kids.
Speaker 4: You're talking?
Speaker 5: What's wrong with your How you putting my number anyway? Man?
Speaker 4: No, I got your number from one of the one of the guys at the job. Mane of the guys.
Speaker 5: Man, No, no, no matter what guys man that you want the fall talking man talk about we got a guy they we got a guy that I ain't nothing support. You can hit me with this boy you talk about that? Man, Hey, I thought this. I thought you might not a red must stick start to come out of my check man, or we're gonna have some price. What's what's your name of kid? Who is you?
Speaker 4: My name Lewis Lewis, Who Louis?
Speaker 5: Who? My name Lewis Lewis, don't know? No, Lewis Lewis. That's where I worked at. Man who we met?
Speaker 4: We met the first couple of days you got there, man.
Speaker 5: Man Lewis Man who is playing around something saying with money out of my check man?
Speaker 4: And no, all I'm saying, I'm gonna give you the money back. I'm just saying all.
Speaker 5: I'm saying this, dog, I touch my money. I'm telling you that right now. And we're gonna have to problem. Hey Lewis Louis, how you spelling?
Speaker 4: And Lewis Man l o U l o U I s.
Speaker 5: Dog I was I'm gonna Hey, hey, let's take something I bet not seeing on Lewis in the morning. I bet you that I that's I bet that's you. Don't Louis in the morning. And who has cry a human resources playing with playing with my money? You crazy man, trying to hurt my wife, kill me brown down.
Speaker 4: But I'm trying to get I'm just trying to get you to look out for me. I don't want my wife to find this stuff out. Now, that's all I'm trying to can look.
Speaker 5: Don't look out for me, Dan, Who's gonna look out for me and my kids? Say? Take your money out my shirt?
Speaker 4: No? Just just just can you at least maybe take twenty four hours just think about it.
Speaker 5: Man, it ain't nothing enough cooked out man when it comes to my money. Man up, man, I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 4: But I tell you what.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not him. I'm not a marble.
Speaker 5: I mean, what day you about to have these white folks see me before? You're gonna have those seasons? I guarantee you these white folks, I'm gonna bee on the news, I start praying with my but hey, you're gonna have me show me and I hain't been on the job that blow. But I tell you what, I tell you what I'm gonna lose that my somebody play with my money. I guarantee you that I garantee you.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me ask you this, man, Do you think Dwayne would have done this for me? Do you think your cousin Dwayne, do you think he would have he would have cut for me?
Speaker 5: But cousins? But what what?
Speaker 4: What do my cousin got to do with this? Dog? Mary, let me tell you what your cousin. Let me tell you what Dwayne got to do with this? Then? Is the one that put me up to call you? That's his nephew Tommys from the Steve Hally Morning Show. You just got pranked by your cousin Dwanne. Man, This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your cousin Dwyanne got me the prank. Call you brother.
Speaker 6: I mean, man, hey, man, you know I ain't got my second check yet.
Speaker 5: They ain't trying to get money out of the I mean, boy, you playing the man? Somebody gonna walk yo.
Speaker 4: This before we go tell me this? What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, the Steve Hobby Show, and.
Speaker 2: That is that's my stupid fuddy day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna I'm gonna sprinkle a little bit there later, but that's that's my win for y'all. Yeah, Yeah, it's not over. It's not going to be oh five at all. Okay, make no mistake about it. Stupides is on the way. But the road I'm going down Rude down by the Rivers Riversenter thing the Maaton Ruge, Louisiana, Saturday, AUGUSTRA, twenty ninth, and tickets are on sale when.
Speaker 2: They're on sale right now.
Speaker 3: Laying in the cut up, Oh nephew, Tommy, don't cancer, Don't cancer me out stand up comedy show, all right. That's in Rolling over Virginia, Rolling, ok. I'm on the way Saturday, September twenty sixth at the Burglar Performing Arts Theater. Tickets are on selling all ticket mass Hoyelights outlets right now. Yeah. I got glass on the well. Don't know what I'm aware, but I'm fast something I might, I might, You don't, I don't know what I'm aware.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back here. How I can foind me some in his class. Cut downay, get down, all.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Dave Harvey Morning Show.