Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, Welcome to the Unofficial Expert Podcast.
Speaker 2: With Sydney and.
Speaker 1: Her male friend Marie. Yes, I don't know why you pause, like you don't know what your name is, quiet Storm. Your voice is very like it's a it's a wbls.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is very wbls quiet Storm on the line. Right now. We got ron Eisley. Yes, that's you, Marie.
Speaker 1: It's so deep, but you know whatever, this is the time of year where I sound like.
Speaker 2: I get so deep in. I don't think it's deep in. You're gross.
Speaker 1: That's just a different song. E, You're nasty.
Speaker 2: Listen. SID paid that phone bill, Okay, I gotta do it please. Oh no, I just paid it just in case you under them. So what's going on?
Speaker 1: We are living our best lives? Not really, it's been a rough November was rough. What Oh my god? I made like no money and spend.
Speaker 2: All my money. No, that's not true. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: I was looking through my uh my little planner for the year and like I didn't even have any Like I didn't write anything in November because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, since you got two gigs, you got two gigs. I hit somebody else up.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, do you need more people for holiday parties? Because me and Marie are available. We're working a holiday party this week. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm just some more I work in a holiday party. I mean we gonna strip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just came to dance for Junior's party.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to dance. That's it. Real players club.
Speaker 1: Mistletoe on my belly button. Just you gotta kiss below the missiles out my snapchat out and everything. I'm like, ah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I am, I really am. That's it. Sis.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? How are you doing? What were you an expert in this week? I'm a I'm an expert in seeing people that listen to the podcast and then then recapping the podcast in front of my girl.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. So I was. I went to New Jersey. Uh, there was a dinner. My girlfriend's friend had a dinner for her son, his son. There's a lot of characters in this. It's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, son's one of the There was somebody there who's a fan of the podcast and was like, oh my god, you and Marie are so freaking funny. Who y'all be There was an episode you was getting on Adrian. I was like, wait what wow? In front of Adrian, I was like, wait, what are you talking? When she got lay sick?
Speaker 2: Well she woh sick.
Speaker 1: He went up to her and was like, oh, you just got laysick and she was like, yeah, how'd you know?
Speaker 2: Oh? I heard it on the podcast. I was like, wait what man? It was a man, a messy man.
Speaker 1: It was a man that was saying all this shout out to Zi with your big ass mouth.
Speaker 2: Hey zi Za. I was like, I listen to it.
Speaker 1: I listened to Blocas at work and I can't I can't stop laughing.
Speaker 2: It's so funny messy which is on the podcast. It was good. It was good. So now Adrian was like, should I listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: I can't believe she stopped listening to the podcast. I told her to time, and I can't believe.
Speaker 2: She listened to you.
Speaker 1: She should listen to me. It's for her own good. I don't need her coming back and be like so wait an episode four at UH at twenty three minutes, you was talking about how you're not really happy.
Speaker 2: Oh sis, and you just recaptain right, now on this episode.
Speaker 1: On the holiday episode, says, Ho, Ho, Well, you're not gonna get no gifts this year?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Well, I'm not anyway the way I've been acting, are y'all exchanging gifts?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sins.
Speaker 1: I meant to say this to you. I can't afford to get you a gift this year, so please don't give me a prison what you already bought me a gift, in which case I will scrape some coins? Were doing, Secret Santa?
Speaker 2: What are you talking? I don't even know who I have? Do we know? I know who I have? Oh?
Speaker 1: Shoot, all right, we I'm gonna check the email because you need to check right now since let me check it. You know, the WiFi is slow here, so and I don't want.
Speaker 2: To be weird, but yeah, bitch, I got you for Secrets Hannah. Wow, the secret is out, so no run me, run me. Well wait, did you really get me for Secret Sannah? Yes?
Speaker 1: Well then that means okay, Well, let me just make sure I got you sound to buy you two gifts.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's like if you had bought me a gift and I got somebody else for Secret Sanna. I wasn't gonna also get you a gift. I feel like our friendship is separate from the group, right, but that that's two gifts.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna throw me.
Speaker 1: In a pile of white women? Yes, I'm throwing you exactly.
Speaker 2: Listen. I'm I don't even know how to check the secrets and file.
Speaker 1: Okay, after the fixed Jesus and figured out, do take the wheel and take my gift because I want this be a gift card.
Speaker 2: Because what the hell were you an expert.
Speaker 1: In besides scary little boys with my voice? I was an expert at fraud this week. Get into it. I'm gonna just get into it allegedly. I'm gonna say allegedly because then you can't prove that I actually did it. So Sidney and I were traveling to Philadelphia. Oh yes, uh huh, and I bought a bus ticket for the wrong day.
Speaker 2: Since you really go and put this on the pod?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, sure, I mean they know that we're poor, The know we take the bus. They watching their instant stories. We are quite so we we I got the ticket for the wrong day, called the bus company and I was like, hey, can we change the dates? And they were like no, they're none refundable, and I was like, I need my I need my money back, and they're like, you're not gonna get it back. And I was like, let me jump on Chase online real quick, found the number to Chase, call them and was like, my card was compromised. Chase was like, so what is this last transaction? I was like, nope, send me my money back and Chase was like, okay, uh, We're gonna have to cancel your card and send you a new one. And I was like, wait, no, I still need to be able to swipe for things, you.
Speaker 2: Know how, don't carry get the whole thing down.
Speaker 1: And then there's a meme of somebody like sleeping in the bed, like real comfortably, and I was like, that's when read no one can.
Speaker 2: Her card has been declined. So they told me it was gonna take first.
Speaker 1: They told me ten days and I was like ten days, that's gonna be twenty eighteen, and they're like five to seven days, and I was like, can I just go to the bank and they're like no, but they don't print them no more because you know, they got to chip in them now.
Speaker 2: So I've been without card for I've been in a fraud situation as well, you commit a fraud or somebody stole your identity, so well, not fraud.
Speaker 1: But like I was, I was at a place, a well known place, and I was switching tags and I got caught.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: True A bonus episode conversation you gotta give. Yeah, if you want to hear this story about me almost getting caught and thrown in jail, you gotta go to the Patreon for bonus episodes, look.
Speaker 2: For the unofficial expert. Let's get into this guest string get into.
Speaker 1: It because I'm not even looking on this side because you really it's too much melaniny in the room going on like amazing. Hold on, let us introduce you. Then we're gonna give you full body camp. Okay, she is, she's a writer, she's a comedian. She is our stalking expert. But then also, I feel like a bunch of other things slash slash, slashed up slash, lots of things city. What slash would you throw in there?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say doing the most slash doing the most.
Speaker 1: That U.
Speaker 2: She's our I'm super excited to have you here. It's Rashida Crockett. Yes, Rashid, Rashida how you doing, queen.
Speaker 3: I feel really good and I'm always happy to see you too.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't seen you since we did awkward sex in the City together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it hasn't.
Speaker 3: The last time we've worked other was awkward text in the city. That was, And you told a messy story there, girl. I was still in a no, I was fresh out of my relationship then. But my ex showed up. Yeah, there was a guy there with you and heckled the life out of me. That was my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So you had you had your old pies come through the heck wi you bitch. Someone had to record the set. Oh my god, you had him as a camera man. Oh, you are so rude. She is the lude expert. Also, you were slash route. Well, let's talk about what she got on.
Speaker 2: Okay, she came in. She threw a lapearla parla.
Speaker 1: She threw a lapearla uh Asian privoctor. Here's the thing, y'all. See the way Marie and Sydney be in the street. I look like dust regular, yes, and I have turtlenecks on. I have a total neck on right now. Sis, you got your whole chest nipple out.
Speaker 3: Sidney, My whole Neriola, And I'm gonna tell you this right now, because I didn't want to be up in here looking raggedy.
Speaker 1: On the the and here I am looking like a dust bunny. Chance, I'm in here sucking it up. I'm somebody's auntie grandmother on top of layers of dust as well.
Speaker 2: The stopish her best like that is a good wig. I have a hat on top of it because you can't see the part so beautiful all you lie? Rashida No on a skinny jean. She got on like a why are you even throwing the belt? We don't even need the belt because I don't I don't want my pants to fall.
Speaker 1: Okay, well hold on, hold on, but she has like she's giving us Jennifer Lopez Versagi dress neckline.
Speaker 2: So then goes down to the bed.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna tall you, sis, because I don't even look at you like that. So I'm not family no more. N Your skin looks great, Rashida. Can you tell us a little bit about you, like what you're doing?
Speaker 2: After this is? Who are you? Where you come from?
Speaker 1: I'm from New York, I mean Brooklyn originally Long Island, grew up there, started doing comedy after years of disappointing my parents in other ways.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I.
Speaker 1: Mean just like I could tell by your hairdline, like you graduated school. You graduated like high school and college, my edges, I graduated. Her hair was giving us Janelle money.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, but my body is given like step child card.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Nathan sona did you say so, Nathan?
Speaker 2: She you did? Because whatever? Okay, that must be another son.
Speaker 3: And she's gorgeous. No, you're not buleg that's you. I'm telling you, Nathan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So you are a stalking expert.
Speaker 2: Can you take us through the story?
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, I just want people to know that the way you look, you should not be stalking.
Speaker 2: Nobody people should be stalking.
Speaker 1: That's not that, But that's not what it's about, Sydney. If you listen, you would get the story. Sis, she was stalked. I was stalked and not and when I stay stalked. I don't mean oh girl, he was driving past my block unannounced. He needs to stop playing, you know, he better not be doing that shit. No, I mean like lawyers, judges, cops ceased and to sist.
Speaker 3: Decrees decrease decrees. Do we have to pull out some tissue? No, I think he's in jail now, So we did.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yes it was forty eight. Here you go, honey.
Speaker 3: It was a really stressful time in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say this.
Speaker 1: At the time, I was living in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the place.
Speaker 3: It sounds like power plants and smoke, and that's what it was giving. And when you are a young black woman just trying to be popping and find love, it's very challenging in a city like Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, all right, what kind of dudes were in Pittsburgh. It was like, I feel like coal miners or something.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a lot of engineers, a lot of Pittsburgh Steelers.
Speaker 2: And a lot of nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like they were like I feel that we wear a lot of like fleas jackets to dinner dates, vest.
Speaker 2: Too, like bubble vests. Yeah, best coats, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there was a there was a fair amount of that, but like bubble vests with like long John's and then like tattoos on their face and neck. What it's we's khalifa think whiz, Yes, that's what Whiz looks like a crackhead lesbian.
Speaker 2: Yes he does.
Speaker 1: And you know what, on behalf of all the lesbians, including myself, that was rude.
Speaker 2: We don't look like that.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what I said? And your crackhead lesbian chill? Cis I need to do close your mouth and open your ears. I honestly I don't even want him to be associated with lesbian. So you've never met a hideous lesbian? Never in your life have you met a lesbian that you were like, uh, sir a. People are going to be in interventions right now because of that common all the shade off thrown Beyonce and no one said anything to me yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, so you couldn't meet at Pittsburgh Steel because.
Speaker 3: They're all dating white women. So I tried my tell it and I don't be afraid. My truth is my truth. So I go online and I'm thinking, okay, this is where I'm going to find love. So I go on on this really reputable website called sugar daddy dot com.
Speaker 1: And that's why I in full circle, we talked about sugar daddy dot com like many episodes ago, and our sugar Daddy expert she's still using it, she's still using it, if not any longer because of this particular instance, maybe I need to have a conversation with her because I was hustling back. But just listen to her episode. It was messy, but like there were facts there. But also, y'all don't look the same, so.
Speaker 2: Damn, it's different. Differ you in a different league, it's different. You are the Beyonce to her, No, you don't even do it. LaToya love it? Who does? Got married?
Speaker 1: She looks amazing, she looks great. But I'm still saying, like, don nobody really know I.
Speaker 2: Did a movie with LaToya. I love LaToya very much. To get shout out to them credits girl the resume. It was a Lifetime movie called Seasons of Love. Seasons of Love. Yeah it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: But okay, so I go, I should not be plugging these projects while I'm saying telling it's messy.
Speaker 2: As you're telling the truth. Though.
Speaker 3: So I get on this website and I meet a gentleman let's call him Bob.
Speaker 1: So did you is Bob the first person that you met? Or did you meet anybody else on this website?
Speaker 3: I mean a couple of people like hit me up and It's really weird because it's like you have to post pictures and you have to tell people about yourself, and you're on the sugar Daddy website and they're expecting you to say what your terms are?
Speaker 2: Well, what were your Yeah? Did you I do a little contract?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: Very afraid.
Speaker 3: So I'm having conversations with my girlfriends and I'm like, well, what do you do? You have their offering like like a what do you call those like ranges of money that you would want? Okay, wait wait wait have your fulle stipend? Okay, yes, but wait have your friends?
Speaker 1: Are your friends on the website or you're just asking regular regular chicks that go to work from nine to five.
Speaker 2: Because they are not the ones you talk to. Friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was just gonna say, let me let me be a thousand percent. I have no regular degular friends. All my friends are bad bitches, but they are on sugar daddy dot com. They don't need to be. They are in sugar Daddy dot life.
Speaker 2: Like just speaking. They boys don't have cousin. Daddy didn't have like a son for you.
Speaker 3: Well, here's here's what probably pushed me to the God.
Speaker 2: I'm telling all my business.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: The edge on this John.
Speaker 3: So I had a girlfriend who was married to her husband played for the Browns, and that's Cleveland, which was the closest thing to Pittsburgh that I could find more black people. And she had introduced me to one of her husband's teammates. He ended up with a white girl, and I was like, okay, fuck this. Like he and I didn't work out. He ended up How long did you guys hang out for date? Several months, but he was still very much suck on his ex girlfriend. Oh yes, So you were just in a bad situation and I wasn't meeting anybody.
Speaker 2: You wasn't set up to win.
Speaker 3: I wasn't set up to win. He was a sweet, sweet I mean sure, still is a sweet, sweet guy. Okay, well, off off the record, give us his name at the end of the pub. I want to see what she looks. I want to see the white wife. Yeah, which is not the white ex girlfriend that he was stuck on.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't even matter though it doesn't even Cicheskay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So a couple of dudes had hit me up, but I didn't really know what I was doing. So I was like, you know, when they would talk to me if they weren't normal, if they were just on some stuff like why are you on the website or like what are you looking for?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to answer those kinds of questions. You need a consultant. I needed a consultant.
Speaker 3: But if a dude stepped me and he was just like, hey, you're beautiful, I know how to respond to that.
Speaker 2: But if they're like because my girlfriend was just.
Speaker 1: That's a cat call right then, but it's tight foklyn, Yeah, thank you for your written cat call.
Speaker 2: Y e R.
Speaker 3: So my girlfriend was like everything to the max, like say you want the maximount of and he don't be on their nickel and diamonds.
Speaker 2: Just what's the max amount of money? Millions? Ten grand a month? Like allowance? Murray, murray, murray.
Speaker 1: We've been here all this time in grand We've been first for three years. When have you listen? Do we sign up after?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's sign me up after? Okay, you to listen this to this through? Well, what was your profile picture? What photos? Did you have? A low key I think I catfish.
Speaker 3: I think I googled pretty brown skinned girls and whatever popped up that looked like it could have been me.
Speaker 2: I think I use those Ah, that's what I'm gonna do too, since because you know I'm in these streets. Yeah, and I don't think people like what if my dad or my dad wouldn't be spending money on a bitch?
Speaker 1: Your dad, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Arthur?
Speaker 1: You don't know what Arthur doing on the side.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just didn't want people to see my face on the website. Okay, that makes talking about it on a podcast, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: At this point. This is all alleged. Yeah, this is this is a legend.
Speaker 3: So Bob hits me up and he's like hey, and I'm like, hey, he lives in LA I'm living in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Just like is Bob black or white?
Speaker 3: Bob is a black man, rober Bob is a black man, and he's a smitch older than me. Saw Smitch his sixteen years about sixteen years. But you said, Smitch, Smitch, you got a lot of nerve. Let's let's give him.
Speaker 1: Who would play Bob in a movie? Shit and Bob's Life? Who played by Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson? No, he was he had a better body than Samuel.
Speaker 1: Denzel Washington Deniel doesn't have a good body, says he's in training today.
Speaker 2: From the neck down.
Speaker 3: He had a good body, but the face going down, he had.
Speaker 2: A he was decent. The face was Uncle Bill's struggle. Struggle was the face Eddie Winslow? What was the face giving us? We'll google him after this. Okay, I can find a mugshot.
Speaker 1: But if you just want to into our phone right into the yeah, no, no, no, we won't. Don't use I was gonna say, Sidney can't really read that. Well, okay, so keep going.
Speaker 3: So he and I are just conversing, and thank you for not saying conversation because that's not a word. And we're conversing and you know, we're kind of like developing a friendship.
Speaker 1: And he was like, I want you to come to LA and visit me. You know, how how many conversations, how deep? How many how many days or congos?
Speaker 2: I passed?
Speaker 1: This is after like a week did he say he was gonna pay for the plane ticket. He knew he didn't need to say that, and that was unequivocal.
Speaker 2: So he.
Speaker 3: Goes and offers me a plane ticket and I was like, well, I don't want to go without I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Oh, since he looks like Mouse from Jamie Fox, both of you right now, pause, pause the podcast, and you look up to Jimmy Fox Show and the character.
Speaker 2: Since he's giving me he's not badly.
Speaker 1: He just looks like he hits people and he does, and he's a violent person.
Speaker 2: He looks violent. He looks like he needed you know what.
Speaker 3: You're also looking at a mug shot. His mug shot wasn't on the website. I mean, Lindsay Lohan has several cute mug shots. Yeah, Rihanna has a mud shot and her ship was flowed. Rihanna's you know about the one where she got beat. She didn't get the rest of this also wasn't a good photo. Yeah, she's also I was like, damn, she got the Kylie lift kidd, that ain't right. Go ahead, Yeah, So he starts sending me gifts to kind of like oil me up of gifts out to l A.
Speaker 2: So first of all, I was calling it.
Speaker 3: I was calling a gift given Tuesday, which is basically just the time from when he got paid on Friday, when he would the ship, when it would get to my office on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Gift giving Tuesday. Every Tuesday, it would be a nice new gift.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it would just be like a box with like something small in it in a car and just like literal cash, like he would be sending cash through once throughout three hundred dollars because I did not know that he put three hundred dollars in the box.
Speaker 2: I tell you and Nola Darling just giving the money back I had. I was digging through.
Speaker 3: He bought me an iMac, a computer, a desktop, an iMac and.
Speaker 1: Wait, a whole desktops. It's not even a laptop.
Speaker 3: Well, he bought me the he bought me the desktop, and he threw three hundred dollars in the box. But I was just expecting the desktop. So I take this, I take the computer out, throw the box out.
Speaker 2: I'm speechless. And he was like.
Speaker 3: And I was like, can you send me? And I asked them for money for a thing, and he was like, I just sent you three hundred dollars and I was like, no, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You're a liar. And he was like, Rashida, I just threw three hundred dollars in the box. I'm like, why wouldn't you put it in an oh? Blow? But I have to go. That's rude. That's that's drug money.
Speaker 1: Drugs throw things loose like that, just just loosely loose money. So after a couple of gifts, God, I'm trying to think of what he got me that got me out to l A.
Speaker 2: It was a pair wi I sell shoes for La for your whole life.
Speaker 3: She's share parawil wireless shoes. It was an iPhone and.
Speaker 2: It was a computer.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the computer was like you heard that listeners, a desktop, not a laptop. And it was a computer and two thousand dollars l three thousand dollars computer. And it was like, you know, you come to LA, we'll go to the Beverly Shutter, we'll go shopping, we'll have a good time. So we get I get out to LA. The moment I get off the plane, he comes and he picks me up. I immediately take a picture of his plate, his licenses. Absolutely, send it to my mom and my friend.
Speaker 1: I was gonna let you know that I've had friends that do that. You what you say is, hey, my best friend has to come to that's.
Speaker 2: What you do. You gotta rush you to sell a life.
Speaker 1: So I know, but just in case you do it again, Sydney and Marie are available.
Speaker 2: We are very available to you.
Speaker 1: For those high wear A signe seven and a half. I think that's thirty seven European size.
Speaker 3: Not gonna ride me and my girlfriends. Kind of fucked that money up a little bit. But there's more this morning. So we get to La We get to the hotel and I was like, I want a separate room from you, and he was like, Mashida, I don't want to give you another room, like I don't, I don't.
Speaker 2: He basically he was just like, well we need to be together. We don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want us to be apart. And I was like, okay, fuck you, I'm paying for this other room.
Speaker 2: So you get out there, get your own. How much is room? The rooms? Like three hundred? The box.
Speaker 1: He just gave me money, she used, that is my money. Now it's not his money gets my hand. That's in my account.
Speaker 3: But here's the real real I'm going to get. I was I had to get more, so I get my I get the room, gaggy the jagge. I'm just gonna get more. I sleep in my room and now I'm sleeping comfortably. We go out we get breakfast. The next morning, he takes me shopping. We went to the Beverly Center.
Speaker 1: We went, I don't know, brought me some shoes, some jewelry, a nice watch, watch, and then he takes.
Speaker 2: Me how much money did he spend that day?
Speaker 1: A couple of thou a couple of thousand. But here's also the thing, it's your baby hairs. Honestly, he would drive around with like wads and wads of money in his glove compartment.
Speaker 2: And any moment did you think I might get shot? Yeah? Or killed, not just shot, but killed drive by situation. Maybe No, No, not for a moment than I think that. No, not one second. Wow, Well what kind of car was it? He's driving BMW and so that's not the kind of car. I want to die. And I want to be in a Maserati when I die. I want you want to be in a Lambo.
Speaker 1: I mean, the last time that Rihanna was in a car with suicide doors.
Speaker 2: It was almost a homicide exactly. So wait, crazy.
Speaker 3: So he takes me, he's like, we're driving around and he takes me to the Audi dealership and he was like, I want you to test drive these cars because I was living in Pittsburgh. I wasn't happy. He was telling me you could move to LA and live with like and live out here with me.
Speaker 2: Can you drive?
Speaker 1: Yes, I can drive like from New York, but yes I can try. Oh yeah, but you have like a New York driver's license.
Speaker 2: What does that mean, bitch? Yes, I new parallel park. No I tried. I mean.
Speaker 3: I was also just annoyed because while you're sitting here wasting time taking me to drive these cars, you can actually be spending money on me doing real things because you're not going to buy this car for me right now, just go shopping again because they pay for a spot. Yeah, now, you're just wasting my time to give me some new toes. Brought me some new toes. He takes me to meet his parents.
Speaker 2: What wait on the first trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he takes me to meet that's a red flash. I have to show you these pictures. They wanted to take picture.
Speaker 2: How did he introduce you? He said, this is my girlfriend, Rashida. Wow, and Rashida, you said, okay, pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 1: If you said pleasure to meet I was like, she's hired. She's definitely, she's a pleasure to meet.
Speaker 2: To meet hired, and.
Speaker 3: I mean it was actually really nice to like see where his parents live and like see what kind you know at the time where they lived in like in the suburbs of LA They had.
Speaker 2: A really beautiful home, very nice. They had an addict and whatnot. Yeah, basement money, ye lived pull the sack.
Speaker 3: Even though like his parents were older, like his mom still like rocked. Well, stepmom still like rocks her Louis bags like she was real.
Speaker 2: Well that's the step mom. She's a new mom. Of course, I think you still.
Speaker 3: Think his mom and dad were ever married. Well, I mean had he had a list serve of issues. So we get back home, but like we get back to the hotel. Next morning, he's dropping me off at the airport and wait, how long were you there for?
Speaker 2: Just the weekend? One weekend? One weekend?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you did all the damage and then you had to check a bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I mean we were leaving and I was just like, can I have some money? You give you.
Speaker 2: Dollars Weekend's what happened.
Speaker 3: He asked me how much I wanted And here's if you're gonna do this, lady like.
Speaker 2: Me speak to the listeners, speak here. If you're gonna do this, don't be like me, beater than me.
Speaker 3: You can't be shy and timid about taking money somebody's money, because that's what you're there to do. I was very shy and timid about it. I would be like, baby, can I have some money? And he would be like, how much can I'd be like, I don't know. A couple of hundred. He's like, what's a couple of hundred. I'm like, I don't know. Like had I asked for seven hundred or seven or seventeen hundred, it would have been the same thing. So just be like all of it, like out of Good Fellas that that when she did the stack thing with her fingers that much?
Speaker 2: Just stop asking for don't be nippling down how much money? Is this much? That much? About one of two inches between your fingers? Dude, what are we doing? We're doing it wrong, said, what are we fucking No, guys, you're doing the right thing, trust me. So I'm looking at you with my eyes open and I'd be like, no, we're not. We're sitting You're doing it wrong. I know I'm doing it wrong. I'm fully wrong, all the way wrong.
Speaker 1: Sucking all my teeth, okay, sucking my poor picking my dusty toes.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: So wait, So I go back to Pittsburgh a couple of weeks later, gift giving tuesdays of the thing, and one night, middle of the night, he calls me and he's like, I gotta like, I gotta go. I'm moving to Atlanta. And I was like, like right now, he was like yeah. So he got into a huge altercation with a gentleman in his work. Now it's important for me to say he has his money. He has this money because his father owns a shipping company, like a transporting company, and he works for his father's transporporting company.
Speaker 1: When you say transporting company, it sounds like he's transporting drugs.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He sounds like a mule.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what they do. He manages mules.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 1: Mule Depot, mule marked, yeah, mules r us.
Speaker 2: I know nothing about us. Okay.
Speaker 3: And he got into an argument with one of his coworkers, which was one of his father's employees, and I guess it got like physical and he was like, first of all.
Speaker 1: Your fist fighting at work is come on, man, a little crush, a little crayh. So I was like, and also a.
Speaker 3: Little cray So you're just gonna pick up your life and move from LA to Atlanta and the drop of a dime's people do.
Speaker 1: But he just packed up his car and left. It wasn't like he hired movers or anything.
Speaker 2: And he was on the run. That's what it felt like to me. And he was like no.
Speaker 3: He just started like going crazy, like no, I have to be free for me and I have to be free from my son. And I was like, wait, what are you He has a son who lived in Saint Louis, and he never really saw his son. He didn't have a great relationship with his ex wife, and he would also talk to me about his ex girlfriend, who was a dancer up in Vegas, who he didn't have a good relationship with, like they had a really terrible breakup. And I knew it was about money. So I was like, there were a number of red flags, but that was like the biggest red.
Speaker 2: Flag for me. Yeah, I mean red flags. You can ignore them for a couple hundred dollars a week. You can ignore new sunglasses.
Speaker 1: I've ignored red flags, just.
Speaker 3: To blind me from the light of the flags. All right, I've ignored red flags, which is fucked up. When I was a kid. I'm grown now and smarter, hopefully wiser. So they say, now he moves to Atlanta, and he's like, well, now you're gonna I want you to move with me to Atlanta. So he flies me down to Atlanta. I don't like, I don't get a separate hotel room this time, but we do get separate beds.
Speaker 2: It was too it was too full beds.
Speaker 3: It was two full beds. I asked him to get too full beds, so he went and sleep with me. So I think it's very important to know that I never slept with this man. I never slept with this man once. So we were together for four months and I never slept with them. But it was a bit of a part time job because we had this long distance relationship and every day I had to like check in with him and email him and just like stroke his big stupid ego. And in return, he would call up nord Strums while I was there and just give him give them the credit card.
Speaker 2: Does a great job. It's a great job.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way okay, but my problem is with situations like this, why do women buy things?
Speaker 2: Just give me the money? So I have the money in my account, Sidney, what would you be doing with the money?
Speaker 1: Said, because I feel like a friend of ours, I'm not gonna say no names. You used to make a lot of money at their job and doesn't have any of that money left. Well, here's the thing, people, I was also doing drugs and alcohol on a regular basis, so I had a friend. I didn't even say by myself. They know you have no friends, Marie. They know you're talking about spot up.
Speaker 3: But I'll say this, sometimes when a guy is spending money on you, you have to let them spend the money on you the way they feel comfortable spending it.
Speaker 2: And that's just.
Speaker 3: The real Like updated guys, and they don't want to just put money in your hand. They want to take you out to night's dinners. They will help you set up at LLC, but they wouldn't just give you the money to see But like there's some guys who are just like that. You have to just let these men spend the money.
Speaker 1: Pay for a dot com for me, I mean, we buy me some stock. We've done that a bigcoin. Give me a big coin.
Speaker 2: In this big buy me a big cooin.
Speaker 3: So Atlanta happens, and Atlanta was actually a really good time. We went shopping again by did you give it up?
Speaker 2: Never fucked him? Never never fucked him.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you never touched it.
Speaker 2: I've seen his dick.
Speaker 3: It just didn't get anywhere near my person in a way like I've seen and touched his dick.
Speaker 2: He touched it. The gag is it? I would tell you, I did you sit on his face? What you did? She not you.
Speaker 1: She just wanted the truth because we would be like, no, I didn't do nothing. I'd be like, when you say nothing, you mean something.
Speaker 2: Do you mean you didn't do anything?
Speaker 3: I said, I didn't have sex with him. Let me tell you what I did do, which was kind of fucked up. I'm in this relationship quote unquote for four months and we weren't having any sex.
Speaker 1: So there was this other guy who I was like, I have a friend that's doing that right now. Yeah, but there's another guy in Atlanta that she went to go see. There was a guy in Atlanta that I went to go and see. And I want to say I ain't ship because with the same money. I hope he isn't listening to this because he would kill me.
Speaker 2: He's all listening. They don't you don't have iTunes.
Speaker 3: Like I would use them that he would give me to fly the guy up from Atlanta to Pittsburgh to like me.
Speaker 2: A ticket to Atlanta's not that she's sounds expensive. It's fine. This kind of sounds like one of my stories.
Speaker 1: Wait, so it gets I got everything that I deserved after this.
Speaker 3: Well, so then what happened? So I start to feel really badly about this.
Speaker 2: You are a victim.
Speaker 1: Do not blame yourself this this is not your fault.
Speaker 2: Rashida, What were you wearing? What you did you have this on? Because if you did, I'm like, yeah, what he did it?
Speaker 3: And I mean I was like talking shit one night, kind of just like flirting with Bob and I was like you should come up to Pittsburgh and he was like okay and just got his car and drove up from Atlanta to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Why And I was like.
Speaker 3: Wait no, Like so on the drive up, I'm like, wait, you you're really coming and he's like yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like where are you going to stay?
Speaker 3: You can't stay in my apartment and he was like why and I was like, well, you don't pay bills here, so you can't stay here, Like how would you like exit perfectly executed?
Speaker 1: But you know that would make me drive even faster. I'm not paying no fucking bills.
Speaker 2: It's what you think. I'm into you money for money for the bills.
Speaker 3: Well, his thing was this because we did have a conversation about just like an allowance, and he didn't want to do that. He wanted to spend money on me. How much was your rent at the time living in Pittsburgh. My rent was six hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: I was I'm getting the ticket one way to Pittsford right now, and can do I don't know if they have Wi Fi there?
Speaker 3: Six fifty dollars, hugest apartment with like French doors.
Speaker 2: Fire. It was really beautiful. I love War Street. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: But like we had a I didn't tell him that my rent, my rent was that little. I lied and told him my rent was more, of course, probably like twelve hundred or sixteen. And we talked about like me quitting my job because I was really unhappy, and he knew I wanted to be an actress, and him just like giving me allowance. But we were trying to set another for everyone.
Speaker 2: So that was last in future invest.
Speaker 3: In trying to leverage. Well, you don't pay bills here, so you can't stay here. I was such a brag. I was also in my early twenties just being an ass.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love everything that you say. Yeah, it really made me happy. All right. So the gag is now I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The gag is, so he comes and gets a hotel and the hotel is walking distance from my apartment, and I'm like, he knows where I lived and I never gave him my address.
Speaker 2: But he was sending you stuff.
Speaker 3: He was sending it to my job. I worked forty five minutes outside of where I am. You're telling me you you never dropped a pin on the fun You're.
Speaker 4: Telling me this was eight years ago. You were telling me that you sent he was sending a desktop to your job. He sent the desktop to my job, and what.
Speaker 2: Did your co work? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Rashida, No, no, no, the coworkers were like, oh, we're all getting new lafternoon.
Speaker 3: The only person I never wanted to give him my address, but the only person who really knew was the person who handled the mail. And the person who handled the mail was just like the homie. So she was all and on gift given Tuesday. She would be like, oh, she was like, you got some Tuesday, You got some given Tuesday.
Speaker 1: If I was I'm like, well, if you want this between me and you, I think I need to give.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I would be like, yo, she's not getting this gift. Yeah, ain't right.
Speaker 3: I mean I was communicating with him every day. He was sending me tracking numbers. I was gonna get it. But so he found your address and he got I didn't even know this hotel existed.
Speaker 2: That's how I know. It was a motel. It was a it was a nice hotel, but like it was a seven. It was an Airbnb.
Speaker 3: It was like one of those hotels that only had like three or four rooms in it, like a house that had been converted into it.
Speaker 1: A little Victorian had been converted, little porch. Yes, it was a hostile.
Speaker 2: In a hospital.
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't coming to stay with me, so he was going to have to figure it out. But it was at that point I was like, oh, ship, he knows where I live. He has like he just knows things. So he bought me a Louis bag when he came up, and I was didn't wait wait, so you saw him he brought you a Louis bag, or he brought a Louis back to where you live. He brought a Louis back up with him from Atlanta as it for.
Speaker 2: Some little a little Lennox small purchase. Yeah, but I did.
Speaker 3: I wasn't one hundred percent in love with the Louis bag, And I told him, is it the one that had the cherries on it? No, it was just like a never fool but the small one. Yeah, it would like stab me in the shoulder, it was. I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: So you don't have a Louis Radars spent Harby wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I care with you over are like, no, No, that's because I was a fucking bread.
Speaker 3: There would have been. There were times like when you sent me to y I saw pumps. I was like, they're just not doing anything for me. Did you send a gift for seat? Like because I didn't like his taste.
Speaker 1: I would strangle you such a bread, I would kill you.
Speaker 2: You hear what you said?
Speaker 3: I didn't like his tea, that ship. He liked that I was just a bratty, fucking princess. So the more he would be like.
Speaker 2: That's what you did until he had that upper cut on you, honey.
Speaker 1: Today, Wait, I just I want to hear about when it turns okay.
Speaker 3: So this after the New York excuse me, after the Pittsburgh trip, I was like, Okay, I don't treat him well.
Speaker 2: I need to break this off. So I started feeling really really wit. You said you don't treat him well, I don't. I'm so I was awful to him. Did you not hear all this? You're like, I can't do this anymore because it's not you. It's me. Literally, it's me.
Speaker 3: And like we had a couple of conversations about how I just wasn't happy, and I felt like like.
Speaker 2: Since this is why we can't have nice things.
Speaker 3: So and then the gifts were like slowly starting to roll back, I think because it had been four months and I hadn't fucked him.
Speaker 2: The gifts weren't coming every Tuesday like they used to. It was like every other Tuesday or yeah, liked.
Speaker 3: It would just be like come back down to Atlanta and I'll take you shopping, but I don't want to send you this gift. Like I would send him links to shit and he'll be like, just come down here and I'll take you shopping.
Speaker 2: You're sending him here if he was sending him your Amazon witch list.
Speaker 3: So oh, he was getting a Nieman Marcus Wishless on a regular on the regular because we didn't have a names of Pittsburgh. And he would be like, just come down to Atlanta and I'll take you shop. And I'm like, well, I don't want to leave and I got stuff to do up here, and he's like, no, you don't just come. So I just felt like really forced to, Like he really wanted to fuck me, and I didn't want to fuck him, and I started feeling bad.
Speaker 1: So now I don't know your lineup of dudes you've had sex with, but could you.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have give him a little something? I probably should. You could have.
Speaker 1: He would have asked so much like this is what I'm this is what I have a problem with. We would be like, I'm not gonna have sex for money, but I'm like, you used to sleep with somebody who slept on the floor like they didn't even have a bed like you slept with people for no money.
Speaker 2: For no money and they had no bed, he had no bed.
Speaker 1: No, you got right down there, I love. But my question for you is you said that you've sat on his face. After that happens, how do you then go back to your your full bed across the room and we leave.
Speaker 2: The same bed that night and he just cud on me.
Speaker 1: But look, you never had a situation like that, And I just rolled over. You can you can, you can eat me out, But that's it. You never had a situation like that, not with somebody that I definitely didn't want to bang in a hotel where we spent the night. It's it's like wham bam, sit on the chair, leave right she stayed the night.
Speaker 3: Well, we had a different kind we had a different arrangement, Marie. When how was I gonna go?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's why I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: You crazy, because I'd be afraid that I would wake up dead, Like every gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was a little every so often I would be like a little afraid.
Speaker 1: Did you sleep with one eye open? Like you didn't sleep? I would just stay Did you bring a silk scarf or no? Did you wrap your hair. Yeah, great, I.
Speaker 3: Wrapped my hair and I did sleep with one. I would just be afraid that he gonna take it. That's it exactly.
Speaker 1: Just wake up, like I gotta just wake up and here be like, well we could do just the easy way way.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know what I never I was young. I never thought I'd never considered that. Who is your friends considered that? I mean my sirlfriends was telling me girl just I was like, well, we don't have any chemistry.
Speaker 1: She was like, if you don't get some fucking liquid chemistry, anxious, some liqui chemistry.
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, it's never gonna happen. So I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to sound like we're forcy you Like, no, you guys kind of are I feel really bullied right now to have had sex with me eight years ago?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm surprised. Listen.
Speaker 1: I applaud you for getting all these things and then four months of.
Speaker 3: No, no, d It's interesting, how good, dude? How like whoa men behave when you ain't sucking them? That's crazy because you know everything the news right now is shout out to Matt Lower.
Speaker 1: They tend to act Mario. Mary said I'm gonna take shout out to Bill Cosby said, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So well, so I'm not have a text message and I'm like, listen, this isn't working out. I'm not happy, You're not happy. I'm not good to you. I really think that you should just move on. Blah blah blah. And initially he was like, okay, cool, you know, if you need anything, let me know. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. And I was that's a red a lifetime of happiness. I mean, your lifetime about to be cut short.
Speaker 2: Lifetime, so girl.
Speaker 3: Then maybe maybe two minutes later he sends me a text message or like, he calls me and he was like, I just want us to check in and make sure this is what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Are you sure this is what you want to do?
Speaker 1: He and loading that gun. He's like, city, are you loading a musket right now?
Speaker 2: I am? I am. You know it's not funny because this is my life. I know almost.
Speaker 3: So I was like, yes, I'm sure this is what I want to do. So then he goes nuts that. I go to bed that night, I wake up the next morning, nineteen, this phone calls twelve voice messages. He's talking crazy you do you have any boxes? Do you have any bags? You need to send me back my things.
Speaker 2: So now he.
Speaker 1: Wants on the things. These are my things, these are and that's what I said. I was like, Bob, I've sold them already.
Speaker 3: I was like, Bobe, seriously your things. Are you going to walk around in a pair of lubatons and we bag and Michelle You're like, yeah, it's so bitch work. But you you and I both know this is work. This isn't for you. And he was like, Rashida, I'm not gonna drop it. You need to send me back these things. So it turned into Initially I was like, no, fuck that, he's just bluffing. So the next day he calls me. Oh, he sends me a text message and he said who is blah blah blah and blah blah blah was my father's name. He went and found my father on line, found my father's phone number, called my dad in the morning and basically said, I was my name is Bob. I was in a relationship with your daughter, Rashida. I bought her a bunch of gifts because I thought I was gonna marry her. She broke up with me, and now she needs to send me these gifts back before we have a problem.
Speaker 2: What did what did Archa? Your dad?
Speaker 3: Arthur called me, and Arthur was like, Rashida, who's this guy Bob crying on my shoulders talking about he was gonna marry he was you need.
Speaker 2: To send h.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and so I just my dad didn't know the whole tea like my dad didn't know him much older than me. My dad didn't know we met on sugar daddy dot com. Like he told your dad that too.
Speaker 2: He did not. Well, that was nice of Bob not to really well.
Speaker 3: I think it would have made my father because it just made me sound like a gold digger and not like a gold digger with a man who was looking for some young pussy. Like we were both wrong.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, let's let's recreate the phone call. But like with my dad, Sydney ahead and you can be h Bob and I'm gonna be my dad.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Can we not do that? Is this a samuell fulstine? What is this? Sam Yell?
Speaker 1: I just get let off. I'm not doing it anything that's so stupid.
Speaker 2: My dad, my dad's picking up? Did hang it up? I mean this went on, y'all are asshole? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Wait this this went on for weeks, Like he kept calling my dad. He kept calling, just being crazy and calling.
Speaker 2: Would have around with me. I'm like, I ain't got no dad, so we go call. He was harassing my family. The next thing I know, who are you gonna call? You're gonna have to call Marie like you laugh? Wait wait, wait you laugh. He was calling my friends and just cussing them out. He was he was cussing them out, nigger bitch, you water bitch.
Speaker 3: Because he bought me an iPhone, so I had a phone that I had he and then I had the iPad. So all three of my of my devices have now been hacked and are being used by him. On my personal cell phone, but all of like all of my emails, my social media accounts, he logged and said anything. He never had the passwords, but he reset all of the passwords. I guess you can like say that you forgot your password and then just like.
Speaker 1: Research trying to put it in and then if you put it in, you get locked out.
Speaker 2: He locked all my LinkedIn girl, how do you lock? How you? He was playing with the LinkedIn. It took me a year and a half to time with the LinkedIn too, because I did not nobody time.
Speaker 3: Bitch wait called nor Stroms up, the same norse Stroms that he would be calling up to like give them his credit card to say that I to like pay for things for me. Reported the cards stolen. He was paying for personal training classes for me. Called up the boxing gym, reported.
Speaker 2: You played a lot of Okay, so okay. So he's a fan of the fraud.
Speaker 3: Also committed every calling everything fraud. And I was like, okay, I'm gonna send him back some stuff because this demon is really like you called mucking with my.
Speaker 2: With my pure life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what things did you? Did you just throw a bunch of things in a box or did you.
Speaker 3: Like there were two shipments. I sent back the iPad, I sent back the iPhone. I sent back the Louis bag. I sat back, like one of those really expected it was like a four hundred dollars fucking flat iron he bought me. I sent back the watch. I sent back some jewelry. God, he gave me blueprints for a house that he wanted to build me. I stuffed the box. He sent you a little she by Chara. He sent me a shot Chara blueprint.
Speaker 1: Bet yo, I watch out, guy, watch out.
Speaker 2: I was dying man.
Speaker 1: That house was banging, bitch, yeah, but like the driveway was never completed, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys watch real house. Just Google.
Speaker 3: She sent back like ten thousand dollars worth of stuff, and the only thing I didn't send back was the computer because I was like, if I sent back the computer as it is now, he'll have access to too much of like my information.
Speaker 2: Did you really send that shit? I would up to.
Speaker 1: I was like, this ship is burnt. I burned everything it is. I want an Angela Bassett that ship, and then like it's gone, I sent back ash. I'll send them ash like.
Speaker 2: And ship. That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the okie doke. So soon because then he can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: What are he gonna do?
Speaker 3: Is he's been doing no Sidney, he was crazy because here's what happened.
Speaker 2: I you too.
Speaker 3: I searched him on Yahoo before we started dating, and I didn't find anything.
Speaker 2: Grew out and it was different Google.
Speaker 1: I googled him after y'all got me streaming in these people's ears.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Let's I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: So I googled him after he started acting crazy and found like court dockets.
Speaker 2: He's done this before, so he said, have you yahooed him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I didn't know nobody of everything you said. You said Yahoo. I was like, nobody says, nobody says, nobody says I can't.
Speaker 2: I do not follow.
Speaker 1: No one says years ago, you still got a Google hat.
Speaker 2: We weren't googling like you were. Be embarrassed to say that you googled a person back then. Deanna Taylor had a song Google Me Baby, you was in Google thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's when the song was probably on the radio while you were yahoo him and I, yeah, he searched him and nothing came up. And then when I Google searched him, a bitch found court dockets from Texas, and I was like, ooh, he's not to be fucked with. So I was genuinely afraid. So what did you vandalized? My father's car got vandalized. He was not fucking around. He would have killed me. He like, I had to go back to Atlanta for my girlfriends. Can we take one step back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got time.
Speaker 3: So my girlfriend was getting married in Atlanta, but she was having her bachelorette in Miami for a weekend.
Speaker 2: I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Need three thousand dollars so I can host my girlfriend's bachelorette.
Speaker 2: I'm bob when we were on good term, that's cur.
Speaker 1: So I can host my girlfriends, so I can host Marie.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't dare since.
Speaker 1: I get I get that thousand dollars and be like, since I can't come to your blot.
Speaker 3: We fucked that money up. Now we can't read up private chef bitch. Oh we was fucking that money up so much. Three thousand just three thousand, Well, I mean everybody kind of brought. I wouldn't have been able to do what they did had I not taken his money.
Speaker 2: It's the point, like, we just fucked them. So they all needed to get it power to get you out of this situation. You like, remember that turned in Miami? That yeah, absolutely that was him.
Speaker 1: So since it's time to put your brains together so we can get out of this match.
Speaker 2: So we can't get out.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend was fine because that was the one she was getting married to. The dude who played for the Browns.
Speaker 2: So she was. She was so she didn't even need the three thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was getting money, but like I needed it because I wasn't getting it and I was only getting it from him. But I know at one point in our relationship he was I was like, you know.
Speaker 2: What, you were really gonna call it when you're teen? Our team.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, you're not sending me gifts as much anymore, and he was like, well, whatever I buy you, you should be able to get for yourself.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what, what the fuck I need you for? What the fuck do I need?
Speaker 2: If? What the fuck do I need you? Fool anything?
Speaker 1: You getting PDST she can do all things through crisis strengthens her wallet.
Speaker 3: Bitch, I don't if I can buy this on my own, what the fuck do I need?
Speaker 2: I'm clearly not in it for the good D That's true.
Speaker 1: Well, also, Rachida, this is what I want to say. Yeah, Also, if I had the money to buy this stuff, I wouldn't buy this stuff with my own money.
Speaker 2: I'm using somebody else's money. The things, I mean, these are things.
Speaker 1: Why would you spend twelve hundred dollars on shoes.
Speaker 2: That's dumb. You use somebody else's money, get those shoes.
Speaker 1: If I'm wearing them, you wear the new A real baller okay boom. Also, then only wear those shoes like three or four times because they're not going to people.
Speaker 2: And people are gonna hate us after this.
Speaker 1: Nah, they're gonna love us because they're like we're giving them so like they know so much, they know this is guys.
Speaker 3: I am not like this anymore. Rashida raggedy expt raggedy. This was so ragged.
Speaker 1: No, but girl, this is what happened. This happens to people, whether you whether they say it or not. This happens on a regular basis not happen. It's not us, girl, because we don't do we pay for our own things and our own ubers because we're because we're idiots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I pay for my own things now, and I take pride and paying for my own shit now.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you have to go through a whole ordeal. I've learned a lot.
Speaker 1: So he broke into your car in Pittsburgh and your dad's car in New York.
Speaker 2: He was hiring people to crazy to our thing because he has the money. Oh can I tell you this story.
Speaker 3: So when I googled him and recently just to make sure he's like so often. I google him just to make sure, and I found that he appealed a court case with his ex girlfriend. So apparently the assault charge that he had that I found initially was he was arguing with his ex girlfriend. They were both drunk. They were arguing in a parking lot at a grocery store. She turns to walk away. She gets hit in the back of the head with the stick, falls to the ground, is being beaten with a stick, rolls over to defend herself and starts getting punched in her face. A passerby sees this bob runs off. The cops come to his house. They see blood on his hands, his knuckles are cut up, blood on his shirt, blood on his shoes.
Speaker 2: This bitch did glove.
Speaker 3: Bitch, this bitch nigga appeals the case and his defense was on the assault charge. Well, if her back was turned, how did she know I hit her? You arrogant son of.
Speaker 2: A bitch, Nidney.
Speaker 3: If we are beefing, even if we're beefing and we're arguing in a parking lot and I turned to walk away, and someone else I was running up to beat me upside the head with the fuck we still got from?
Speaker 2: Where come from? So wait, when he appealed, did he win? I don't. I don't know. I didn't. I don't. They hadn't made a decision at the They had a thing about it though, They were like, how did she know? Damn? But which somebody else could have done it? You standing right there?
Speaker 3: No, No, I just felt I read that and I was like, oh no, he's for real crazy. First, so he beat up a chick, you know, in broad daylight in a parking lot, in a parking lot, parking lot, pisson what kind of.
Speaker 2: Parking line was?
Speaker 1: It was like a grocery store, stopping shop, trader Joe's.
Speaker 2: I saw it. So it was like there were people enough people they.
Speaker 1: Had to be whole foods because those people cared, they care.
Speaker 2: I saw it, Yeah, because like I.
Speaker 1: Came in here to pay three dollars for one tomato, and I saw the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so let me tell you. And I ended up moving out of Pitts, moving out of Pittsburgh's.
Speaker 2: Clearly, Yeah, I moved, trying to get your ass out, Yes, move, I moved to New York to be some comedy.
Speaker 1: Make my parents proud, take my titties and go because I took my titties and I dipped.
Speaker 3: Cant Hurricane Sandy is now happening, so well, yeah, I was here for that too. It was it was bad. We had no lights. People literally had fish in their basement.
Speaker 2: The running into your home.
Speaker 1: So I was dating somebody at the time who lived in the financial district, and it was a mess.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was. It's messy. So I fell asleep because there was nothing to do. I roll over that one or two percent battery left because I can't charge my phone. And every so often, after I found out about the violence, after I googled him, I stopped responding.
Speaker 2: And about two.
Speaker 3: Years had passed, and every so often he would just reach out, reach out, apologize and be like, send me an email. You know, I was in the women's shoes section in Neiman Marcus and I thought of you. As crazy as it sounds, I miss sending you gifts. It's a shame the way things ended.
Speaker 1: Like he would just constantly like send me emails and text messages.
Speaker 2: It's a trap, and I would respond because now I know he's violent. But he didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I knew that, and I rolled over and I looked at my phone and it was a text from him, and it was like, wasshita, how are you and your family holding up in the storm. But he had no business knowing that I was in New York because I hadn't talked to him two years.
Speaker 2: So I was dragging device on your car. Oh my god, now I'm scared. I lost it. It's time I lost it. Yeah, you're putting our lives on the line.
Speaker 1: They need the people need the unofficial expert. So you're sucking up our business. Zah in Jersey sentiment, Oh, Adrian.
Speaker 5: Adrian, Adrian, if you're listening, Oh my god, she is s O S s O S no.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you because I wasn't responding for two years because I.
Speaker 2: Was afraid two years since you didn't change your phone number. I changed my phone number. Bitch, she got the new number. Bitch. Did you not hear me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, he can find out where my dad lives and dad's name.
Speaker 2: Did your dad give him the new number?
Speaker 1: No, my father's unequivocally you're not. Your dad was like, well, you need to stop calling me. A six, Sam, you just text.
Speaker 2: Keep it to you. My father wouldn't not. But I fucked us.
Speaker 3: But I hadn't been saying anything because I was so afraid of him. And then when I read that text message and it was just clear that he was never gonna stop talking me. I wrote him back and I was like, you know what I sent you back everything. You're fucking insane. I never want to talk to you again. I think you're sick. I think you're mentally ill. I don't want to hear from you. My family doesn't want to hear from you. Stop reaching out to us. Said this at one percent. I said it was the last that I had and it was worth it. And he wrote me back like a crazy psycho bob like he is, and he was like, I think you don't know who this is. This is a white boy from Syracuse. But it's okay. You won't ever hear from me again. But he had said that before, he said, this is a white boy from Sarah Girl. I don't even know what that fucking means, but he said that, and he he's told me before that he would never I would never hear from him again. And of course I've heard from him, So I was like sitting on ready like all right, fuck it, like I'm gonna I got to do. But then I never heard from him again to date. That was Hurricane Sandy, So what was that twenty twelve? I hadn't get to hear from him again, and I was talking to my girlfriend recently, the same one who I got the advice from initially, and I was like, I'm having a different issue with a different guy, not a stalker. When I need to stop. He needs to stop texting me, stop calling me. I don't want to be with you. That was mean and uncalled for ya.
Speaker 2: What was a new phone?
Speaker 1: Because you can't be telling somebody to stop calling you from the phone they about you.
Speaker 2: That's just the fact that is. That's what it is. This new gentleman did not buy me a phone. But yeah, you didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't get him to get you a new phone. Well no, no, you're foolish. I'm disappointed in you.
Speaker 3: But with that being said, he needed to stop calling me, and I was like, but remember one when I stood up to Psycho Bob and I told him to stop calling me. He stopped calling me, and my girlfriend was like, girl, here in jail, he and jail, and he lost his possessions. Bitch, that's why he ain't calling you. You ain't scared nobody. She's probably right, but either way, I ain't heard from him and it's been about five years, so I'm grateful.
Speaker 2: So wait, he's also going knock on wood. So he's in jail.
Speaker 3: I hope not because of you, though, No, no, I mean I went to the cops. They said that he had to actually hit me, and because it was in order to get a restraining.
Speaker 4: Order, and because it because it was since you should have pushed yourself in the shape should girl got you a little white battle Laura, a little sharpen bottle and dude, what what she did in the movie and been like, no.
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I did a little blood, I had lawyer sentences and the sistercries, it wouldn't stop it.
Speaker 2: Well, none of that matters.
Speaker 1: You don't you not watch the movie show, You don't watch Lifetime suits, You don't you didn't watch enough.
Speaker 2: I saw that movie.
Speaker 1: I said, Wow, this white woman, I mean, this Spanish woman who thinks she's white in this movie.
Speaker 2: You know Jennifer Lopez Italian? Oh yeah, I was Italians. Is that's what we're doing? Is was Italy? Okay, I see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that was my getting. I haven't been stopped in that way since exact way. Well, we have a couple of minutes left. Wow, else have you been stalked?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't really been stocked since the way you are over here, and I might be just don't stop. I see the way you are over here, and I might be texting you later here.
Speaker 2: You know what I can't get you know why? Yourself?
Speaker 1: But Adri get you some I'll get you some rainbow. I get you some Steve Madding. I get you some tin spots. Yea yea strawberry be shipped ship strawberry.
Speaker 2: Get you some Chica. Get you some bolts. Get you some Burmington Cold Factory. Get you some Target. Get some wet seal. Get you some So what did you learn from this?
Speaker 1: If anybody's listening to this, who is currently being stalked or in the process of getting ready to stalk somebody, or in the process of sugar daddy, what's what tips? Just give us like a couple like real quick.
Speaker 2: Honestly, happiness is priceless. That's not delete. I need money. You've been black, y'all. Don't do it, seriously, don't do it. I would. I don't even online date now because of that. I went to therapy.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: My insurance. I just want to know. This is a victim here, your victim. What did you what did what did you have on a therapy? What did you wear? Did you wear this lingering? You know what? Guys, girl, you already looked down and check.
Speaker 1: You were yelling, and I was like, okay, keep yelling, keep you there's they're sitting good, great, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm overwhelmed. I've worked hard to look the way I fantastic, which is why you have stalkers looking good?
Speaker 1: You have you had, I said.
Speaker 3: My homegirl, the one who the whole girl who gives me my good advice. She told me, now you are officially a bad bitch, because every bad bitch has had a stalker.
Speaker 2: And it kind of worry. What kind of bitches are we?
Speaker 1: Just we're loud. Didn't want to stop him. They always talking to damn much. The two muppets from that Buppets.
Speaker 3: Oive he truly, happiness is priceless. I work a job now that I love. I have a career that I love. I do what I enjoy and I make good money.
Speaker 2: You do. You are right, I should have and buy me a bag. Yeah, you don't bringing us to no breakfast.
Speaker 1: You've got these jobs and ship a real petty. So I just for Christmas, I just want one tooth. Can you just hit me up with just a one veneer? I'll just take one. You're so stupid.
Speaker 2: Did you keep anything besides the computer? The computer? The pants? Pants? I'm assuming he brought you some like lingerie to get that lingerie. So you're saying the thing you got on right now, you bought that.
Speaker 3: I purchased that purchase. I didn't give him back any of the money that he gave us.
Speaker 2: More n it would have been all sprint.
Speaker 1: Okay, say that money was in Miami. That money is in strippers bank account right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that money was spent in the computer because it wasn't really about the money.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: I sent him back over ten thousand dollars worth of stuff, but he wouldn't leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you sent it. I would have blocked and punched myself in the face, Like.
Speaker 3: When someone treats you that badly, you kind of just don't want to even look at the ship.
Speaker 2: You said when he treats you that you were doing a lot of bad. I wouldn't know. I was aw This is I was awful that I wanted to break up. It wasn't really a relations it was a great job.
Speaker 1: You should have given him two weeks notice and then you should have been like, in two weeks, I'm not gonna be here no more. It was that's it. That's what you hit him with the text. You hit him with the Burger Sex and the city. I can't do this no more post posted text and then that's why he called.
Speaker 2: You iPhone Apple.
Speaker 1: They got like a little posted thing too that you could like electronic post it to him.
Speaker 2: With that shut up.
Speaker 3: Another reason why I gave him back some of the stuff because I didn't know this, but he was stealing money from his father's company.
Speaker 2: And sis, and I didn't want to get involved in that. Oh, now you care about the day. You're not here for the.
Speaker 1: You're like it's father's days. Well, I'm not here for I mean, I'm here for some money laundering.
Speaker 2: Ya.
Speaker 1: I've been doing I've been doing that all my life.
Speaker 2: Where can people listening catch you Oh my god, but do you really want to give out your information. I feel like this is not for you time. I feel like we should just put another picture up.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys have sad my whole name, so we didn't want to find especially it's like, oh, Bob listened to podcasts in jail now.
Speaker 1: Only the minimum money to listen to. Yeah, it's not gonna be this one.
Speaker 3: They want to look at stuff so they have things to jerk off too. They don't want to listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have anything posted for them off to. Yeah a nice picture.
Speaker 3: They watching basketball, wives and love and hip hop so they could jerk off.
Speaker 2: She bushed your ray and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, Rushi does thank you so much for being This has been a great episode, Siddy, did you learn anything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, i'mita.
Speaker 1: I just needed to be your friend at the time, because I would It would have played out totally different, totally. I'd have been like, well, give by my number exactly, and then I would have had him for four months.
Speaker 2: Then Sidney would have him perfour months and that's it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm telling you, I had sex, would have due who had homeless hair, so like homeless hair, homeless heirless hair lice. What that means is it's just like real madic. Yeah, he thought he was doing the weekend thing, but before the.
Speaker 3: Weekend with the weekend, was it bob Bob had homeless hair. It was like salt pepper, but he had homeless he no, no, no, no, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that this guy was in a band. You're trying to lock.
Speaker 1: You kept be going great and trying to last forty something. Get some dreadlocks. Oh hell, that was too old. That's rick Flex's he was crazy. What I would have did, I would have hit him with the I would have had sex with him, but the sex would have been so bad that he'd be like, you know what, Actually, I'm almost sad. Considered not brushing my teeth for like five days. Bro's that means I'm not doing gens. But also, Sydney, my box is too good for it to be bad. So even if I'm laying there, he'd have been liked be like, you know what, Sidney, the box is white and ripe.
Speaker 2: The boxes top shelf.
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten a desktop where your desktop at shot? I got I got rent paid for a year since shouts how good.
Speaker 2: The boxes shut both of us. Well, I'm not gonna talk about message.
Speaker 1: We well okay, all right, Well this is where we're gonna leave you guys today, join us for all the mess that you missed today on Heron. Yeah, we're gonna we're gonna have to do a whole another episode we do uh, we do uh an hour of honesty hour Yeah, which we don't lie about anything, and it's we say all the things that we wanted to say because we couldn't get a word in with you, Rashidah.
Speaker 2: So sorry, you had a lot to say. Booth, it was your time. Thanks for having me. Thank you so much for doing it. Yeah, sign up pat On.
Speaker 1: Listen to us on iTunes every Friday. Tell a friend, friend friend raycoment, subscribe, and stay away from sugar daddy dot com. Yeah bye, God bye.