Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan, I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: Marry post Christmas, everybody, happy holidays. Hope you're having fun with family and friends, maybe playing some games. If not, I've got games for you. So you may have noticed we're on vacation. We haven't been here, so there's not really segments for me to count down this week. But that didn't mean I was gonna go without doing the best bits for y'all. So we're gonna do the best games of the Bobby Bone Show in twenty twenty four. We've got riddle me this twenty seconds to have them beat the clock, easy trivia, one line from a movie. So many fun things that happened. As far as new content goes, you can go check out part one in part three because Abby and I did record some stuff before we left for vacation, a lot of fun holiday talk. Also some personal life and reflection of twenty twenty four, So really good stuff over there if you want some new things and you're missing some podcasts since everybody is celebrating the holidays. But now it is game time, let's count down the top games from the Bobby Bone. So this year this was a chaotic, never gonna get it because we were all over the board with our answers on this one, and we kind of started yelling at each other. So, you know, nothing says the Holidays like family and friends yelling at each other.
Speaker 3: During the game. Number seven question is this will be on the Thanksgiving dinner table for only three percent of Americans? I think about that never gonna get it as a game.
Speaker 4: Not gonna get it. Oh, you're never, never gonna get it.
Speaker 3: Not, No, You're not gonna get it. This will be on the Thanksgiving dinner table for only three percent of Americans? What is it? Now? We're gonna give JC a chance here to win. Hey, Jac, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: Morning studio morning.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna give you a chance to win a two hundred and fifty dollars Walmart gift card and a copy of the game that everybody loves called Let's Hit each Other with Fake Swords, which, by the way, it's currently on sale right now for only ten dollars at Walmart until tomorrow. Go get It's a great game. But for you Jac two hundred and fifty dollars Walmart gift card, you're gonna have three chances to win. You'll guess first, and I'll read the question again. This will be on the Thanksgiving dinner table for only three percent of Americans, So you'll guess. Then you can team up with a couple members of the show, and then we'll do some weird game at the very end. Okay, So first to.
Speaker 6: You, I am gonna throw out mac and cheese, like I don't know if a lot of people have that we do.
Speaker 3: But yeah, fair, and it's a quality guess. It is not the correct answer though, I think probably a little more than three percent, but I like it, Mike, as you came out prepared mac and cheese. Not right. I'm gonna read the question again, and you guys, let me know where you are one to ten scale of how for sure you are? This will be on the Thanksgiving dinner table for only three percent of Americans. What is it, Amy? How for sure are you?
Speaker 5: I mean three percent, so low, So it's got to be something really out of the ordinary. So I feel pretty good. Oh wow, out of the ordinary for Thanksgiving number.
Speaker 3: Three. It's pretty good. It's not good lunch bugs too, Morgan, I feel like a four ten. Oh god, okay, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I don't ever dis claim it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, So, Jase, you can pick whoever you want. You pick two players here on the show. You got Amy and Morgan who are honest about their answers, or Eddie and Lunchbox, who just want to be picked.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like Lunchbox always says ten, but he comes up with some good off the little answers. So I'll go with Lunchbox. And you said I get two people, you.
Speaker 3: Get to pick one other person.
Speaker 6: Yes, And I just feel like Morgan's good at this game, even though she said four. I think I'm gonna go with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Lunchbox Morgan will hold the keys to the car here, Amy, what do you have a TV on the table?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I like your approach. Your approach is very different, but on the table. Yeah, this will okay, this will be on on the table, the TV on.
Speaker 4: The table.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 7: Hey maybe the serving table.
Speaker 3: You thought differently, but I admire what you thought differently.
Speaker 7: Thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Eddie, she didn't pick you. You were ten.
Speaker 8: It's a shame she didn't pick me because I have it is a menu? What it's a menu? Because three percent of Americans.
Speaker 3: Don't go out. No, that would be what.
Speaker 8: The menu on the table table if.
Speaker 5: They're out to eat, that's just it's the menu.
Speaker 3: Well, the question is this will be on the Thanksgiving dinner table for only three percent of Americans Thanksgiving dinner table? Yeah, which is at a restaurants.
Speaker 9: You're saying, like, only three percent of Americans go out to box.
Speaker 3: Get let's go. I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 2: Yes, Morgan, Okay, I went out of the box for this.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 2: I was going to do a food but then I went spoon. There's no foods on Thanksgiving that typically require us.
Speaker 5: Yes, es Kansas, no nootatoes.
Speaker 7: Outside of the.
Speaker 4: Morgan.
Speaker 3: You cannot be more wrong. Is that's the wrongest anybody's ever been in this game?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, the history of this game, that's the wrongest anyone's ever been.
Speaker 8: Yeah, good for you, it's okay.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this makes me feel a lot better about a TV spoon, but.
Speaker 9: The serving spoon, lunchbox. It's easy, guys, Amy, you're on the right track. You don't put the TV on the table, though, you put the channel changer so you can change the channel.
Speaker 3: Where you're eating. That's wrong.
Speaker 10: That was your guest.
Speaker 3: That's wrong.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing as the TV.
Speaker 3: I'm the only one to live here, you're the only one to lie, and that's definitely not it. It's got to be me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I can.
Speaker 10: I mean, I guess it could, but three percent even it seems fine.
Speaker 3: JC. There they're they're they're fighting. It's like somebody can't give a spoon.
Speaker 5: R.
Speaker 3: So the people that you picked missed. Now, what I'm going to do is I'm going to go and just let you pick if Eddie yes or no, got it right? For your third pick, you can say, Eddie, yes, got it right or no, he missed it, and if you're correct, you win the two hundred and fifty dollars gift card. Oh my, so Eddie says, menu.
Speaker 8: Jac, you know what I'm saying, right, Menu.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox made fun of him and said, there's the stupidest answer ever. But that was quickly met after Morgan stupidest answer I ever know. If it's Morgan.
Speaker 10: Nice To be clear, spoon is worse than many a.
Speaker 3: Lot Worse's what I'm saying. It was before it got to Morgan. Right at the time, Eddie does stupid.
Speaker 11: Out of the box guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Jac did Eddie get it right or wrong?
Speaker 6: I feel like I like his approach and I never would have went there, and this is never gonna get it. So I feel like a menu could be right if people are going out to eat. So I think I'm gonna go with Eddie.
Speaker 3: Do you want to advise her? Guys?
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess even in your own home, sometimes people print out No.
Speaker 3: They don't know, they don't.
Speaker 4: No one prints out of me. O, my gosh, what world do you live?
Speaker 10: That's what I said?
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving menu? No, I've never seen that. Okay, everyone, Okay, he got it wrong.
Speaker 7: Jac someone right?
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh, I just got it.
Speaker 10: It just came to my mind.
Speaker 3: No, it's menu.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, it's not menu. I'm gonna write it down just in case I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Did you pick Eddie to get it right wrong? Okay, he's right?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, you said the Thanksgiving money.
Speaker 3: I didn't say.
Speaker 10: You're the one you own said the Thanksgiving tape.
Speaker 3: Of people planning to eat out on Turkey Day. Therefore a menu.
Speaker 5: But if they eat out at Applebee's, it's not a Thanksgiving table.
Speaker 3: For Thanksgiving if they're eating the table in your house to use all your long inside Thanksgiving table until it's Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 8: That's another good point.
Speaker 3: And you eat with his phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was on you wrote down? That was right?
Speaker 5: Like name tags, like where you sit, place settings.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jesse, you want a two hundred and fifty dollars gift card? You want? What you want? A two hundred and fifty dollars wal Mart gift card? Congratulations? There, you want a copy of the Legs Let it. Let's hit each other. The Fake Swords game currently on sale right now for only ten dollars at Walmart until tomorrow, so be sure to get that. The game is so much fun. And Eddie congratulations.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, JAYC congrats, he congratulations.
Speaker 3: They hate it on you.
Speaker 4: Eddie and JC.
Speaker 3: Stay on the phone. We'll get We'll sign your game and send you the prize. Okay, that's awesome. Thank you guys.
Speaker 6: Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving to you too. Make sure you got a spoon. I'm gonna sign a spoon. Yes, the menu is just weird, the spoon thing, like, what what is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think out of the box.
Speaker 3: You did, Morgan's Like, we only use the ice cream scoops in Forks in Kansas. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 11: It's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: If you love the nineties, were born in the nineties, or you watched a whole lot of nineties comedy movies, this game is for you.
Speaker 3: Bobby reads a quote.
Speaker 2: From a nineties comedy movie and everybody tries to guess it. So get your thinking caps on and start recalling the nineties.
Speaker 3: Number six, name the nineties movie comedy. Ready, ready, So this one's very easy. Hit the first one, that's Stiffler's Mom. It's an example American American Pie. American Pie, one of the greatest movies of all times. Deflour's pretty good. All right, we'll do seven of these. Write your answer down. Here we go. Number one, who call of me? I'm in for the win. Lunchbox Clueless Eddy Clueless, Amy us good. Next, bad guy in a little code, bad guy in a little code.
Speaker 8: I'm in for the win, alright, ready yeah, Amy, Tommy Boy, Tommy Boy, lunchbox Tommy Boy.
Speaker 3: I shot next up.
Speaker 13: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like.
Speaker 4: This and totally redeem yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh we're gonna play it one more time. Go ahead.
Speaker 13: Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this and totally redeem yourself.
Speaker 3: Do you have it? Amy? Dumb and dummer, dumb and dumber, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Dumb and dumber.
Speaker 3: Correct, you guys are killing it.
Speaker 4: That's where it gets hard.
Speaker 12: When he says that.
Speaker 3: You'll know this one to hit it, you get you can do it? Here it is.
Speaker 4: You get in for the wind.
Speaker 3: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 7: You can do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys have your answer down right? I think I don't say what it is yet. I'm gonna give me a hint. She can't get the point if she didn't want to write it down. But the person in that clip is the parent of someone who's performed on the show. Okay, does that make sense?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 7: I know who you're talking about, Eddie?
Speaker 3: Makes sense to you? Noh? Yeah, I know who it is. So do you think you guys got it? I mean I have a guess. It's fifty to fifty there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think I got it. Now that you tell me who it is, I have not jo leave right, no.
Speaker 8: Close, Eddie, I have happy Gilmore.
Speaker 3: No, No, I knew it. I knew it. It's the other Lunchbox.
Speaker 12: You can do it. You can do it all night long.
Speaker 4: Water Boy.
Speaker 3: Correct, it's Rob Schneider, el King's el King's dad.
Speaker 8: That's correct.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox takes the lead. All right, go hi, I'm looking for Ray Finkel and the clean pair of shorts. He still laughs like it's the first time he heard it.
Speaker 4: It brings back like these movies are funny.
Speaker 3: They are, They're hilarious.
Speaker 4: For the win.
Speaker 12: It makes you realize I need to watch more movies.
Speaker 4: I'm missing the movies. Just movies.
Speaker 12: I don't watch enough movies.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody good.
Speaker 9: Maybe a Ventura Lunchbox, ace Ventura, Eddie, ace Ventura.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Next, somebody stop me. I'm in. Let's play one more time.
Speaker 4: Somebody stop me. In for the win.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox, the Mask, Eddie, the Mask, Amy masks.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: If Lunchbox gets this one, he wins, and he runs it seven for seven. This work gets hard.
Speaker 4: It's hard.
Speaker 3: None of these are that hard. It's just a fun game. Nineties movies. I understand. I'm enjoying it so far, enjoying it. Yeah, go ahead, A.
Speaker 2: One and two and uh we got a bleader.
Speaker 3: M hmm, Eddie's paper. Eddie's going pen to paper. Let's play it again A one and two and uh we got a bleader. I'm in for the win.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's the tie, which would send it to sudden depth overtime. Lunchbox could be playing possible.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I wrote something down.
Speaker 7: I don't know remember nineties, right?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Comedy?
Speaker 3: Comedy?
Speaker 7: Comedy?
Speaker 3: We got a blead?
Speaker 7: You under one?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go around and you in yeap? What do you have? That's incorrect?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I have it.
Speaker 12: I can clinch. Go to me last, because I can clinch.
Speaker 3: If you're saying you don't have it, then might then go to Eddie to see if the big moment, to see if he gets it. So I'm gonna go to lunchbox next. What do you have?
Speaker 4: Patch Adams?
Speaker 3: Incorrect? Patch Adams was a doctor bleeding. It all comes to you here. If you do have it, we go to sudden death overtime. Played the club one more time.
Speaker 11: One and two and uh.
Speaker 10: We gotta ble.
Speaker 8: Eddie freaking VENs Frank and vines. There's something about Mary.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to tie break, so sudden death. We have three questions buzzing with your name, Amy, you judge with me who came in first? Amy? Be honest, this game was fun for a minute. You both played great. Ready go Eddie, that's happy Gilmore. It was easily Eddie. What wasn't even what were you thinking? Amy? Yeah? Who was first? No? Okay, who was it? Amy?
Speaker 7: It was it was Eddie.
Speaker 10: Lunchworks is just louder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Eddie, Eddie was in way ahead of them, right, yeah, you guys close, next up, Eddie. That's Wayne's world, correct, Yes, yes, you want to want more? Just fun here?
Speaker 4: All right, go lunch box. I hate this game, all right, go ahead?
Speaker 3: Do you to go ahead and come in tomorrow? Yeah? So if you could be here around so off as nine, that would be great.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's the TPS reports. That's office space, correct, Eddie.
Speaker 11: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 2: Two twenty seconds to Heaven And no, this does not involve the game that you're thinking of. That's like seven seconds seven and a closet or something like that. Yeah, no, that's not what this is. So in our new studio, there's a clock and Bobby was like, I'm going to create a game out of this clock, and it was called twenty seconds to Heaven and everybody basically tried to count down when the clock was going to hit twenty without seeing the clock. It was a whole thing and maybe visually more appealing. But listen to it here and if you're like I want to see what this looks like, go to our YouTube page number five.
Speaker 3: We're gonna workshop this game, see if it works. Nate is on the phone at South Dakota and Nate, we're gonna let you play. Nate, how you doing, buddy, I'm good man. Are you pretty good? If you win, I'll send you some cash on like Venmo or I have PayPal, I have a few of those things. Okay, what's gonna happen is we're gonna call this game twenty seconds to Heaven.
Speaker 4: Oh what whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa? You get to pick a player and if they can say stop within half a second of twenty seconds without looking at the clock, then you win the prize.
Speaker 13: Like I get to pick a player on the show, is that under saying.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean you can pick Derek Jeter play Yeah, yeah, you can pick Amy Eddie lunchbox more again, and so I want lunch. Yeah, then I'm gonna hit the timer and he has to say stop. And if he's zero point five seconds from twenty seconds, meaning it could be nineteen point five interesting all the after twenty point five, then Nate wins the prize. Okay, Ray, give me, do you have any music that's that's good for this, because it's maybe a terrible game.
Speaker 4: This is so interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't want to tick her though, because he can count ticks. Just give me something that's random, trust me, be like. The first thing I would do is measure ticks. That's a year.
Speaker 4: You're smart.
Speaker 10: He think it's measuring me.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 3: The other thing is we don't have to be quiet. Oh right, We're not just gonna let him live in a thought. You can't touch him. We're not gonna let him live in his thoughts and just like have a peaceful day.
Speaker 7: Excuse me.
Speaker 10: We're not going to touch him.
Speaker 3: You can't touch, you can't shove him or anything. Oh okay, but you can talk. We can talk. But he's gonna he's gonna have twenty seconds. It's called twenty seconds to happen. The name was still working on it. To make him up with that second ago. I like it. This is weird. So when I say go, don't I need you to fully turn toward me. Yeah, I'm toward to because there's a clock right behind your head.
Speaker 7: Where don't look.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're not playing yet.
Speaker 3: Are you ready, lunchbox? We're gonna have twenty seconds on the stretch your computer?
Speaker 12: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't have a timer.
Speaker 3: There's that clock literally on your computer, though, just shut anything that could be anything about Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nate, are you ready?
Speaker 8: I'm ready?
Speaker 3: He has no, he's ready regardless. May you ready know we're gonna do this? Anytimers around me, Mike anywhere? Walk behind lunchbox? Make sure the sting that he can see.
Speaker 12: I mean, what would I see?
Speaker 3: You'll find a cheat? I mean, so would I, but I would count the ticks. I don't know what Ready, Here we go. But I don't know how twenty seconds starts now, So all he's got to do is when you say stop, I will stop the clock. And I wonder how he's doing it. If he's going Mississippi, that's always a good way. That's interesting. If he's going uh one one thousand, that's always a good way.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, we can keep talking.
Speaker 5: That's why are we not saying anything? Because I have like four things wrong with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, stop the clock at look at the clock. I have it twenty eight seconds? Oh my god, slow bro, what were you like?
Speaker 5: Was he like one Mississippi Mississippi built three Mississippi Delta coast?
Speaker 3: That okay? Missus twenty eight seconds? Anyone that one? Okay, we'll give a little shot. No, no, Jay, No, you don't get to play again, Nate. I'll let you pick somebody else.
Speaker 6: I'll pick Amy, Thank you, Amy?
Speaker 8: How do you feel that?
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds? Okay? I think I think so. I don't look at the clock either once it starts, because when I hit stop, I don't want to see where it is. Mean meaning I'm not playing the clock either. I'm just stopping it, not knowing where it is right right? Checking?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 8: Wait, wait my check check and reflect.
Speaker 10: I have no reflection anywhere checking.
Speaker 3: The clock on the wall.
Speaker 4: You gotta make sure.
Speaker 7: Thank you for checking?
Speaker 8: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 3: That felt a little sarcastic. Honest. Okay, So twenty seconds in heaven? Can you hit twenty seconds and say stop? Within half a second. Are you ready? Ready, hold on and make sure the clock's right and go.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do today? Amy?
Speaker 3: You know it's good time? Come on? Yeah.
Speaker 8: The numbers bones?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, oh right bone.
Speaker 8: Well what I've been doing my multiplication tables? Give me something. It's five times five, five times five is twenty five?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 3: Oh she went over. Oh still close, still close. Seconds.
Speaker 10: I was so close, were close closet founding?
Speaker 3: How are you doing it?
Speaker 10: Somebody? Come feel my heart right right now?
Speaker 3: How are you doing it in your head?
Speaker 10: How was I doing in my head? Okay? I was trying to drown y'all out, which was hard.
Speaker 5: I had like a rhythm with my hands and my eyes were closed, and I was going one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi. The problem is, no, it's not I was right on the problem is I went tis No, I know twenty Mississippi stop, like I should have done nineteen Mississippi.
Speaker 14: Stop.
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't know what you were doing.
Speaker 7: You got to twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Watch like went to a different dimension.
Speaker 9: I was doing a little taps on my leg and I was like, I have no rhythm, so I'm probably going too fast, so I need to wait until say stop.
Speaker 3: So here's what we can do here one more time. I don't know. I was so blessed. I need to do it because this clock here, so I guess the clock here only does full seconds. Are we sure that clock's right second timing? Yes, I do think it's right. I can do my phone, which is exactly time. Well, that's good, probably better, Uh, Nate, you want to take one more shot.
Speaker 4: That's me. I missed it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Bobby.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'm not gonna play because I have the clock. At a later date. I'll play when someone else can control the clock. But this is experimentation, so you can try. Maybe.
Speaker 8: How are you avoiding? All I do is win bro.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, let's do it Eddie.
Speaker 3: All right, twenty seconds. I don't have to move. I'm not looking at you.
Speaker 4: Got so many cloths in yours.
Speaker 3: Look at a screen, turn around, face the wall. Okay, I can do that because you have every screen. Eddie runs all cameras to look down. Just look down, okay, right righty than music. So the Eddie's goal is to stop it within a half second of twenty twenty second twenty Okay, are you ready, Eddie?
Speaker 8: I'm ready, Eddie.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, I'm ready and go keep and keep rolling.
Speaker 10: Wait what year was that?
Speaker 3: Eighteen? Everybody like, yeah, yeah, what you have now stopped it? No? Maybe come on eighteen point ninety six. You're the closest Winter close, You're the closest. But no winner, Damn, I'm sorry close.
Speaker 10: No gi only two seconds?
Speaker 3: Is he? Eddie missed it by point six seconds? I was almost. I was like a by over a tenth of a second, six.
Speaker 8: Point nine six. That means it was almost nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then that would have been in point five whatever, No, no, it doesn't. It does not how you look at it.
Speaker 5: Okay, whatever, that's good though, Okay, let's do it again.
Speaker 9: Okay, that is that is so ridiculously's dumb but so fun my that is so dumb but so fun My heart.
Speaker 3: Right up, you go therapy like Abby.
Speaker 10: I don't know, no, no, no, it just was I guess it was exhilarating.
Speaker 4: What is going on with me?
Speaker 3: Was gonna turned out out a game? It's gon to be.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Now, this game did evolve.
Speaker 2: It went from twenty seconds to seven to a version of beat the clock.
Speaker 3: Bobby had a subject.
Speaker 2: And people would have to come in and name as many things as they could about that subject in the time. So they were trying to beat the clock. And that's like the newer version of twenty seconds seven. Although both games may still exist, but they were kind of influenced by each other.
Speaker 3: Number four, we're gonna play beat Beat, beat the clock. They'll have thirty seconds. They do not know the category. They know the game it's beat the clock, but they do not know the category until they come in and I start the clock. They'll have thirty seconds. Name as many US state capitals as they possibly can. The problem is people like Lunchbox just start yelling words. We got to track him all down, so he is not first, though I'm told Eddie is first. We Drew Randallan. You can bring Eddie in. We're not going to say what it is again. It is state capitals. Eddie is now coming in from the isolation booth. There he is, Eddie. Welcome, Welcome, welcome, I'm here, I'm here, okay, So you'll have thirty seconds. Get your hedphones ready. Let me know whenever you are sat and ready to go.
Speaker 8: I am ready.
Speaker 3: So you're familiar with the game thirty seconds on the clock. I mean, I guess you don't know the category.
Speaker 8: Do I have to beat thirty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm assuming. You have to get as many as you can in thirty seconds. Okay, ready, ready, thirty seconds. I need you to name as many state capitals go.
Speaker 8: Sacramento, Austin, Birmingham, Montgomery, Albany, Springfield, Eugene, Madison, Columbus, Tulsa, Oklahoma City. Yeah, Scottsdale. No, that's not scott Phoenix. It's Phoenix, capital of Arizona.
Speaker 3: So hold on, I'm looking at my notes here real quick. That is tough, man. Yeah, Phoenix is the capitol. Thank goodness. So Mike, I have nine. Eugene not the capital. Eugene is not the capital organ and Tulsa not the capital. But you did hit Oklahoma City nine as well.
Speaker 8: Man, that's tough. I try to picture the whole United States in my mind and then go kind of state by state, but then I got lost. I got lost where every state was.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got nine, thank you.
Speaker 8: I mean that's solid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's almost won every three seconds? What's Florida? Tallahausee? Got good? Yeah, it's hard. It's not like you don't know them. I know who's next. I believe Amy is next. She doesn't know the category. Do not rebaltiz. I will not say anything. It's gonna be hard when he starts yelling all these words, Aram Lincoln, Yes, you might pick one statement. Banana All right here she is, Amy, welcome, Hey, Amy, Hi.
Speaker 7: That was fast.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: I guess that's probably why thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're gonna beat the clock. Amy. I will not start the clock until I finished telling you what you are beating. You have thirty seconds to name as many state capitals?
Speaker 5: Oh, gosh, okay, Austin, Nash Phil, No, why are you laughing?
Speaker 7: Is it not? Are we not?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 7: Buzzy Ida, Illinois? These are the states?
Speaker 10: Where's my capitol?
Speaker 5: Song?
Speaker 10: Gosh, my brain, Birmingham?
Speaker 3: Are you saying kalahasse?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 10: All I think of is states right now in my head. I have that song, that dang song.
Speaker 3: Noy you you didn't win, but if you would have gotten close, we'd had to like question some of these because you just whispered Bois without saying bois, I did. I don't even remember saying boistart you started singing the song, did yes? And then the other one that you just like whispered was another one, but we're going to give it to you. No, that was later yeah, five wow, because I heard boise. And then there was another one she said and didn't mean to, but she said it.
Speaker 4: I forgot what's the song?
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember what's the song. I don't know the song. The only song I know is don't Stop Believe.
Speaker 8: Is solid though, good job.
Speaker 3: And he never said because I face, I never said, Now I know I didn't.
Speaker 10: I shouldn't have You're right.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't have looked at his face because his face was saying like that, I wasn't right, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like face was saying, and this is where interpretation comes into play. His face was saying, I'm Eddie was saying, he is so stupid because he didn't think of Nashville. Okay, well you projected on to me yes, to myself yes from yes, okay, so let's bring in.
Speaker 7: I know this is stupid.
Speaker 3: What is how he plays? What's gonna be stupid is yes, sorting through all again after like go to the clip and listen back in like, yeah, it's fine, Herbert Hoover.
Speaker 4: Nope, So there he is.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox is now in the room. Yeah, I am okay, So you have thirty seconds.
Speaker 9: Let me get my headphones on, get comfortable, get my game face off.
Speaker 4: All right, now what are we doing?
Speaker 3: So the clock won't to start till I finished telling you what the category as. You have thirty seconds, Okay, to name as many.
Speaker 9: State capitals go Juno, Austin, Knoxville, Nashville, Washington, d C, Mottpelier, UH, Mobile, UH, Fayetteville, Oklahoma City, UH, Carson, Nevada, Sacramento, California's Uh, Tallahassee, Florida, Tallahassee, New Mexico, Santa Fe, Las Crusis, UH, Arizona, Tucson, UH, Colorado, Denver, Boulder, UH, Illinois and Chicago.
Speaker 3: He didn't. You didn't get it. So he said a lot of things. And what I can admire is he just rolled through a bunch of cities in some certain not strategy it gets. So here's where you messed up on Nevada. Is it's Carson City. You just said Carson.
Speaker 9: No, I said Carson, say, okay, would you okay, would you like to Hey, would you like to make a bet?
Speaker 3: Because I'm happy to put up anything, if you would like to make a bet. And let's say you're right, you just won the whole game, but if you're wrong, you're banned the next twenty games on the show.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not going to be banned twenty games.
Speaker 9: But if you're right, right though, yeah, yeah, but I'm not willing to take a twenty game ban.
Speaker 12: That's not that's not that's not the the the How about a ten game?
Speaker 3: I'll accept it.
Speaker 9: Ten games, man, it's not worth it, the pros and cons of it. You know you didn't, Mike, No, I think I said it.
Speaker 3: You didn't say it. Mike. What do you have? I have seven? I have eight? But that still isn't enough. We can check it.
Speaker 8: Check the tape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we can check it. Let's check the tape.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate you chacking the tape.
Speaker 3: We'll come back. And I want to hear him say Carson City, which she did not. But she did not because because that could be the game, that could be a game changer. If you say Carson City.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Eddie's fighting for it, got nine because he got nine.
Speaker 3: Really, you already have the tape?
Speaker 4: Yeah you want?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Oklahoma City, Carson, Nevada, Sacramento, California.
Speaker 3: I said, winner by one capital one capital Wow question, lunchbox. Were you so sure you said it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's I said Oklahoma City, and so in my head I thought I went from city to city, and then my head I said Carson City.
Speaker 3: You know he was down himself and he wouldn't bet though.
Speaker 9: No, no, I wasn't going twenty games. I was like, that's crazy. I'm not sitting out twenty games.
Speaker 3: If you were for sure, Eddie are the winner, your regulations, thank you. That means on the next tame you get the band whoever you want. We'll put a new player. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: So go ahead, what next?
Speaker 3: The next thirty? The next beat the clock? You want to ban them?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Ban them now? Yes, lunch walk, Okay, let's because you argue to beat the clock, and we'll let Morgan come play the next one. We've only played the game like once once ever one day, so we'll make it up as we go. That's the whole show.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, you won't play that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're playing that way, guys. Yeah yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 11: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: This is an og game one. If you've been a listener of this show, you've probably heard for years, but it still continues and it's always a favorite. So this one is a version of riddle me this number three.
Speaker 3: All you have to just get the kids riddle right. The example was what goes up it never goes down. So we looked up all these kids riddles and let's see how long the adults in the room can get them right. You'll have ten seconds to answer. After I asked the question the second time, Amy Rough first, riddle me this. What has many rings but no fingers? What has many rings but no fingers?
Speaker 7: My phone?
Speaker 3: One second into it, she yielded phone. It's good. That's correct. I was thinking, like the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Oh good, that had been right?
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh wait, pretty good one. Next up, lunchbox. What word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? Only one word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? What is it.
Speaker 4: Incorrectly? Correct?
Speaker 3: Dang, that's good.
Speaker 8: I would have never gotten that.
Speaker 4: I almost said wrong, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you measure my life in hours, and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when i'm thin, and I'm slow when i'm fat. The wind is my enemy? What am i? It's a long one? Rich to you again? Though, you measure my life in hours, and I serve you by expiring. I'm quick when i'm thin, I'm slow when i'm fat. The wind is my enemy? What am I? Riddle me?
Speaker 14: This?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: This is tricky. I feel like it's an hour glass. But how is the wind affecting that? Is it dust in the hour glass? Let's just go hour glass?
Speaker 3: Do you guys know?
Speaker 4: I'd say cloud because the wind?
Speaker 6: But I was.
Speaker 3: The candle.
Speaker 7: You measure me, oh five hours of burn time?
Speaker 3: And when it goes away again his job?
Speaker 8: And then what about the thin one?
Speaker 4: Quick?
Speaker 3: When it's thin, burns down faster? You got the hardest one.
Speaker 4: Stuff that was deep?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Good luck, guys. Amy, take one out and scratch my head. I'm now black, but was once red? What am I? Amy? Don't say it? Take one out and scratch my head. I am now black, but once was red? What am I? Riddle me?
Speaker 7: This once was red? What's red? That turns to black.
Speaker 3: Take one out and scratch my head. I am now black, but was once red. What am I?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: Take one out and run my hand a mosquito?
Speaker 3: Incorrect?
Speaker 14: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's a match.
Speaker 7: Oh, take one out, scratch my head?
Speaker 3: I'm now black? What's what?
Speaker 8: Do you scratch your head with?
Speaker 3: The No, you scratch its head.
Speaker 4: It's considered the head of the man.
Speaker 8: That's tough.
Speaker 14: Amy.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was tough Amy, So that yeah? I agree, lunchbox yep for the wind the wind man, or.
Speaker 8: If he gets it wrong, we're all back in.
Speaker 7: No, you're out, you're out, Just be me and lunch.
Speaker 3: Why. I have cities but no houses. I have mountains but no trees. I have water but no fish. What am I a map? Correct? Twin? That was easy?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: Hate is I figure?
Speaker 3: Not hate?
Speaker 8: That's pretty easy hate.
Speaker 3: I feel jealousy too, but it's not except a little jealous. They're very hell less of you.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't know what that means? Oh hater angelous?
Speaker 8: Yes, got it?
Speaker 3: Riddle me, Riddle me that not a riddle. He wins. Say what you want about him? I mean, say he doesn't smell good, he doesn't take care of you.
Speaker 4: I don't shower very hard.
Speaker 3: It's selfish like a lot. Yeah, say who says I don't work very hard? And I'm just saying you can say that. You know that, but you can't take this away from you. You are the riddle champion. Go ahead, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Oh man, my voice is gonna mad. Don't blow your voice if you're sick.
Speaker 8: I kind of miss old boy.
Speaker 4: Take care of his voice.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: You has to be working hard.
Speaker 3: That's him.
Speaker 11: Okay, it's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 2: If you're wondering where this list comes from, I'm checking out the analytics from the past year on all of our digital media, so our website, social media like TikTok and Instagram and YouTube and seeing what was the most viewed and these are them. And social media loves the good movie game. So we've got another one for you, guys. This is the one line from a movie game. So Bobby's going to read a line from a movie, kind of like the nineties comedy One, but this one doesn't have a specific movie category. It's just all movies.
Speaker 3: Number two. Don't miss one of these movie lines because if you miss it, you're out. Here's the example. Go ahead, maybe a force be wi. That would be what movie.
Speaker 4: Star Wars Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll know that, then, I think they'd have got there.
Speaker 7: I could have also easily said the other.
Speaker 4: One was a star trip.
Speaker 3: That's all even I know the difference in those two, and I haven't seen either. So write your answer down as many as you can get. You can stay in the game, okay. Eliminator style Survivor style number one.
Speaker 6: There there's no place like home.
Speaker 3: I'm only gonna play each one twice. There's no place like home. Oh pace like I'm in for the Wind, Amy Lunchbox, Wizard of Oz, Eddie, the Wizard of Oz. The kids still watched the Wizard of Oz, uh because it was way before the last and we watched as kids.
Speaker 8: I had to show my kids Wizard of Oz. They wouldn't have asked, I mean forced, no, no. I just said, you guys want to watch the Wizard of Oz.
Speaker 3: Like, what is that to them? Did they like it?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Next one, COONa Matata. It means no worries.
Speaker 4: I'm in for the wind.
Speaker 3: COONa Matata, it means no worries. I'm in Amy Lion King Eddie the lion King, Lunchbox lion King. Good job you're surviving. Number three.
Speaker 14: Point here the most annoying sound in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm in Amy just gave struggle eyes. Wow. Okay, it does again.
Speaker 14: Point the most annoying sound in the world.
Speaker 5: But they're all yelling at each other. I've got only think of two movies maybe in my head that it could.
Speaker 3: Be there in so you can talk it out.
Speaker 7: Be a bunch of guys.
Speaker 3: What do you think it could be? Your two movies?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: I'm thinking Old School or Hangover because it's like guys on a trip in a car one more time?
Speaker 14: Why you hear the most annoying sound in the world?
Speaker 7: Is he saying? Guys? Guys? Guys?
Speaker 3: And remember a part of this and I'm not gonna play it again, but remember the part of this to turn to identify the actor, right, I know, and.
Speaker 7: I feel like I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I felt like when when I heard it that time, that it's a you know, dumb and dumber or it's been sure it sounds like Jim Carrey, but but then he's when is he with guys?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 8: There is there a countdown clock?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my own personal enjoyment of me just listening to her brain checking. Yeah, what do you have?
Speaker 7: Hangover?
Speaker 3: Incorrect?
Speaker 8: Dumb and number damb and dumber.
Speaker 3: You got Jim Carrey. I knew that was his voice.
Speaker 10: But who's the guys?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all it's him and Jef Daniels and then another guy that like picks him up or whatever. He's dropping with the dog car there, the dog car whatever. Okay, Amy, you're out. I'm sorry you've been alimitad. Next up, nobody puts in the corner.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm in.
Speaker 4: Nobody puts in the corner.
Speaker 3: Nobody puts baby in a corner. I'm in for the wom lunchbox shout out to Amy.
Speaker 4: Dirty dancing, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Amy, you love this and dirty dancing.
Speaker 7: That's one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Two people remain.
Speaker 4: Next one, who is.
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 6: Is small?
Speaker 11: You is important?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox is giving confusion eyes and now Eddie gave at the mouth.
Speaker 4: I've heard that before.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 3: Is come you?
Speaker 6: Is smart?
Speaker 11: You is important?
Speaker 3: What another one? Amy knows the answer to.
Speaker 9: But I'm not saying that he didn't.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to speak up for you.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Amy knows that one.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness could be a hint?
Speaker 8: Is this really hard?
Speaker 5: Hard?
Speaker 3: Really? I mean, I don't know how hard is anything? Wait?
Speaker 4: Why would amy?
Speaker 10: Okay, I would know it?
Speaker 3: With you?
Speaker 7: Is that's it?
Speaker 3: I'm in you?
Speaker 4: Is smart? You is pretty? What did it say?
Speaker 3: Time lunchbox?
Speaker 4: Answer? What precious?
Speaker 3: Incorrect? Eddie the help? Correct?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Whoa? How did I do that?
Speaker 8: I've never even seen that movie?
Speaker 3: Winner. I give you two more as a bonus. Come on. Number number six, has that one right?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Keep swimming, just keep.
Speaker 8: Swimming finding nemo correct?
Speaker 3: Next one you complete? Jerry Maguire, let's got can go hit him? The next one? Keep your friends close, but your enemy is closer. Okay, as soon as I got cocky. Keep your friends close, but your enemy is closer. Sounds like maybe like The Godfather? You know what I mean? Like Monster movie? Keep your friends close? Answer Godfather? God Father part two? We have to him? Or now? Yeah? My next one? Magic mirror on the ball, Who is the fairest.
Speaker 8: One of all that their bones? Is sleeping beauty?
Speaker 3: And correct? You talking about in correct?
Speaker 4: Mirror?
Speaker 3: In the seven You're still the one of the nice job.
Speaker 11: It's best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, and.
Speaker 2: Of course coming in at that number one spot.
Speaker 3: Is Easy Trivia.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves them some Easy Trivia.
Speaker 3: Now I have no idea which one this is.
Speaker 2: This is just the most viewed one on our YouTube page, and that's what I pulled. Hopefully it's a funny one and engaging. Or maybe you guys just were really psyched to watch Easy Trivia in January of last year. Either way, this is one of those rounds. And I have currently been sitting out. If you've caught up with the live show of The Bobby Bone Show, I'm currently sitting out Easy Trivia, but I think I might be in this one.
Speaker 3: I don't know. All bets are off number one. It's the easiest trivia game ever. Easy Trivia. Lunchbox is the raining champ, so he goes first. But in this round, Eddie's got three wins. Morgan too, LB two, Amy one. Here we go Easy Trivia Lunchbox. Who's the oldest member of the show, Eddie? Correct? It's so easy, Eddie. Yeah. What show member has a twin brother, Ray?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Morgan? What show member hosted a TV show called Snake in the Grass?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: Correct? Amy? What two show members are from Kansas, Abby and Morgan correct, good job, everybody. Everybody's in. Now you miss another one, you're out and you hear this sound.
Speaker 4: You've been booed.
Speaker 3: Easy trivia. The category is US president's lunchbox?
Speaker 4: Ready? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who is known as the father of the United States?
Speaker 4: George Washington?
Speaker 3: Correct? Eddiot's easy. Who's the current president? Oh? What's his name? Joe Biden? Correct? Morgan, it's so easy. What bearded president is on the penny?
Speaker 11: Easy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 2: Bearded president.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I don't want the penn. I haven't looked at a penny and so long? Oh, just hundreds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she walks past penn and she sees him on the ground.
Speaker 3: What bearded president is on the penny? Five seconds?
Speaker 2: He Abraham Lincoln?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: On the Amy over to you, even though he was not a president. Who's on the one hundred bill?
Speaker 7: Oh, Benjamin Franklin.
Speaker 3: Correct, that's why it's called a benjing Benji. Yes, country artist, Home States lunchbox. They're so easy, though, easy. What state was Luke Bryan born in Georgia? Correct? Eddie? What state was Johnny Cash born in Arkansas?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Morgan? What state was George Straight born in Texas? Correct. Amy. What state was Carrie Underwood born in m.
Speaker 7: Carrie Underwood? Oh? Oh yeah, Oklahoma?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Easy trivia, get a littless he's even still pretty easy? Famous colors? Mm hmmm, lunchbox In the Peanuts comic strip, Charlie brown snoopy familiar?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: What was the main color of Charlie Brown's shirt? O?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 3: In the Peanuts comic strip, what's the main color of Charlie Brown's shirt?
Speaker 4: Dang, the first thing passed in my head? Yellow?
Speaker 3: Is that your answer? Yeah, that's correct, Eddie. The categories colors in the movie The Wizard of Odds. What color are Dorothy's magical slippers? Ruby? Red?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: In the TV show Breaking Bad, Morgan, what color is the crystal meth that Walter White and Jesse Peakman produced? I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've never seen this show.
Speaker 2: Gosh, I thought meds like a crystal color?
Speaker 3: In the TV show Breaking Bad? What color is the crystal meth that Walter White and Jesse Peakman produce? Heart? You never see it?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I'm purple incorrect?
Speaker 3: You've been.
Speaker 7: It was blue?
Speaker 3: Blue? Yeah? Dang?
Speaker 7: Why was it blue?
Speaker 3: I think that's color the writers made it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's how the scientists.
Speaker 3: Made it, but the writer's made sign Morgan's out Amy and the TV show Friends. What color is the frame around the iconic peephole Monica's apartment door?
Speaker 5: WHOA, I feel like the doors purple and the frame is yellow?
Speaker 7: Or is the frame purple? Dang? Would there really be two yellows.
Speaker 3: In an answer?
Speaker 7: Purple?
Speaker 3: What color is the frame around Monica's? People needed to give me an answer and say lock it in? Hey? Yeah? Five seconds?
Speaker 14: A right?
Speaker 6: Yellow?
Speaker 7: Look at it?
Speaker 3: Correct? Wow, good job, that's tough. Easy tribute. The category's Disney Lunchbox. What's the name of the little mermaid in the Disney movie.
Speaker 4: Aeriel?
Speaker 3: Correct Eddie? And what Disney movie does a pumpkin turn into a carriage? Cinderella? Correct? Amy? What's the name of Mickey Mouse's dog.
Speaker 7: Pluto?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Good job? Easy trivia? Five seconds guys, no no to him? And and Han Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The category is nineties TV yep lunchbox. Corey Matthews and Shane Hunter are characters from what nineties TV.
Speaker 4: Show Boy Meets World?
Speaker 3: Correct Eddie in full House, who's known for saying you got it, dude?
Speaker 8: Little Michelle?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Amy? What's the name of the coffee shop where the characters hang out in Friends Central Perk? Correct the category's history, lunchbox. What major war ended in nineteen forty five? What major war ended in nineteen forty five?
Speaker 4: World War two?
Speaker 3: Correct? Oh, rache I would you suggest, Eddie? What country attacked the United States of Pearl Harbor Japan? Correct? Amy? Which Egyptian queen is known for her relationship with Roman leaders Julius Caesar and Marc Anthony Cleopatra? Correct? Hold, we got to hold bathroom. It's a stressful man. Wow, you can hold it, come back or we can do one question sudden death. Let's hold it, come back? Bobby want show hold on second, we'll finish it up here. All right, three remain. This is a long gaming easy trivia. They're a little harder.
Speaker 4: Now, so not so easy trivia.
Speaker 3: Well, it's still easy trivia, but it's a hard edition. It's like the tougher levels of easy trivia. The category is geometry.
Speaker 4: I failed geometry, Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: What's an angle call if it's greater than ninety degrees?
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you, miss Moulder for failing me.
Speaker 3: Obtuse correct, Eddie, what do you call a shape with five sides.
Speaker 8: Shape with five sides one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a three four?
Speaker 8: Fine, that's a pentagon?
Speaker 3: Correct, Amy. What's the name of a three dimensional shape with six equal square faces?
Speaker 7: Three dimensional? That's a cube?
Speaker 3: Correct? Famous movies? I think goodness, we're out of math. I hate lunch Box who directed the nineteen ninety nine film The Sixth Sense?
Speaker 4: The Sixth Sense? The only person that could be my boy Spielberg?
Speaker 3: Incorrect? Don't hit him yet. He doesn't get boned unless one of them who get it? He answers m Night, Shyamalan Eddie. When Shrek tries to explain himself to Donkey and Shrek, what vegetable does he compare himself to? Donkey? Compare?
Speaker 8: Shrek compares Donkey?
Speaker 3: When Shrek tries to explain himself to Donkey in Shrek, what vegetable does he compare himself to? Okay, it's gonna be green.
Speaker 8: He compares himself to a big.
Speaker 3: Watermelon.
Speaker 8: No oh, no oh no onions, onions, Oh, because he's got layers.
Speaker 7: It was answer, I.
Speaker 3: Think, Amy, what movie does the character Neo have to make a choice? And what pill to take?
Speaker 7: Matrix correct one.
Speaker 3: So the next category would have been the Bible. Listen, let's see how many you would have got.
Speaker 9: We have to x that one because the Bible is not easy trivia.
Speaker 4: Not everybody went to.
Speaker 3: Church, but not everybody knows all the movies, so not everybody knows everything. But this is general Bible trivia. Lets see if you would get it number one? In what city was Jesus born?
Speaker 4: Bethlehem?
Speaker 3: You would have got which biblical figure is known for building an arc to save animals from the flood? No church? Who are the first humans created in the Bible?
Speaker 4: Adam and Eve?
Speaker 3: Correct? What's the first book of the Bible Genesis?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, four for four? What?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 3: I don't even category name another book? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John. I mean, obviously there's many of them.
Speaker 9: I would have because you will say, oh, my favorite scripture is but I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: You went four for four.
Speaker 10: Oh you would know John because sport John three.
Speaker 8: Sixty Yeah, Stone Cole Steve Austin used to say that.
Speaker 3: No, I thought he made that. Oh no, no, no he did not make Yeah, they say Austin three sixteen is a funny way, but he didn't say for God's love the world, the gave seven new show every last time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's no no oh, and there's also probably what else a sporting events Philippians four thirteen.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 7: I can do all things through christ with strengthening?
Speaker 4: No one says that sure things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know what that Well, that's on you.
Speaker 4: I thought there was a they were making that up. I didn't know it's a book.
Speaker 7: They were making that up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's on you.
Speaker 3: But that's we don't have to not do a category. But you just went four for four, is my point. You also don't know music. That's true, and you love music categories true.
Speaker 4: I love music.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, Amy Goodwin there, thank you, right, nice job, all right, thank you guys.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Well that's it, everybody.
Speaker 2: That was the countdown of the best games from the Bobby Bone Show in twenty twenty four. I hope you had a very Mary Mary Christmas, a great holiday with your family. However you're celebrating, whatever you're celebrating. I just hope you're having fun and you're healthy and you're safe. Thanks for being here with me. I will catch you guys next weekend. We got even more new content for you guys on Best Bits after New Year's so don't miss it. Go subscribe, rate, do all that good stuff, and come right back. We will be here next Saturday. Not actually here, you know, like the inside joke with Lunchbox and Scuba. No, no, no, we won't be here. We did record some stuff for you guys though. Okay, anyways, I'm jumping out of here. Merry post Christmas and happy holidays everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 10: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 11: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.