Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame my bro also known as my Roe Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips? Yeah? You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last cut him and kicking, and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, are your slip oh.
Speaker 3: Folks that we dig it good? Hey? No this do what you do? Can't no this? Do what you do? Can't nope?
Speaker 1: This do what I do?
Speaker 3: No this?
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, this is three years flaming Roe and welcome to this week's episode of Left and Learn. I'm along here with my gorgeous co host, the Lady took herself. How you doing, bight be good?
Speaker 3: I'm doing terrific. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's been a week. By'll be good guy. I feel like I ate a turkey.
Speaker 3: You're out of your turkey coma. How is your holiday? What did you do.
Speaker 1: I woke up to drama in my house because of my daughters. But the food was delicious, so we you know, most Thanksgiving had to have a little family excitement. We damn sure had some family excitement over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's the most that's the most important part is that everybody come together and the and that the food's good in the end, and then you're you'll forget in five years, you'll forget that there was any drama, but you'd remember if that food sucked.
Speaker 1: The sky pop Bobby is in five years, I might forget way more than I want to. So they'll do that.
Speaker 3: Don't don't even don't even put that out. Did you do any of the Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday? Uh?
Speaker 1: I was waiting to re ran out Wednesdays, So no, I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Or something that we can suggest to everybody is Giving Tuesday. That was that was obviously this Tuesday where you can donate, and sometimes people donate for as a gift, like for instance, my aunt passed away over the summer and instead of having people do flowers, we had people She was a teacher for forty years and she was a nun at one time, and we had people bring backpacks full of school supplies, so you know, yeah, she would have loved it. She would have thought that was great. So I did some shopping, but more for me, you know, like things I needed in the house because I know that they have a few dollars off, and hey, the few dollars here and a few dollars there and makes a difference in the end. But no gifts. I didn't do any gifts.
Speaker 1: Well, wait a minute, I don't know how I feel about it. I don't know if you guys should be able to participate in black fright. I think y'all said something else. Oh my god, I'm in a good move right now, y'all. If y'all know me, y'all know, oh huh, so, well, we gonna have a good afpingne.
Speaker 3: Good so yeah, heavy and so so something that's light is I don't know if anybody wants to go on and look. So I'm a sucker for all the holidays. If I if there's a holiday, I will decorate for it other than groundhog because you know, I can't get a groundhog's ass to stick out of the house. But I love a holiday and the White House has been decorated. The theme this year is Magic, Wonder and Joy, which I think is just so sweet if you want to google it. They did such a beautiful job job. They made it so literally magical. It looks I would love to see a little kid's face as they walk through. It's just delightful. Really again, magic Wonder and Joy.
Speaker 1: Oh, that sounds like the name with three different types of animals. I like it. Okay, who.
Speaker 3: That yeah, that letter from? Is it Clement Clark Moore, the one who did the visit from Saint Nicholas. He's the one who got us all started. I'm really the more Santa Clausa type of approach. And they, you know, they they picked pieces of that letter out and like they have the trees all like arching this year with the twinkle lights coming down from the ceiling. It's just it's really I've loved them in the past they have done. I know when the Obamas were in they did like a veterans one where they used red, white and blue, and I mean, I've loved all the themes. I just this year it really touched my heart. It's more for it to me, it appears more for little kids so cute. I love thee I love.
Speaker 1: The purity of childhood. We believe that Santa Claus went to every house. Yeah, first of all, Then once I got the high school and realized that Jesus was born in a manger, and the three Wise men came, Santa Damn show they make it through the desert in the rear veil of a suit. I don't care what color was. He was gonna murder his ass up, but we believed it because they told us to believe it, and that was magical for us. Back to that thing, magic, wonder and joy. I'm gonna have to call President Biden. That sounds wonderful. I wonder come in all syrup? I wonder does that come in like a syrup?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I loved it. I thought it was so sweet when I saw that the few picks that came through on TV for the house, I even myself because they used to do I don't know if they still do it. Flame. Do you remember the first Ladies used to when they weren't actually working. First Lady like they have more job jobs. They used to do a tour. Remember they would show it like someday and it would be like a seven o'clock on a Saturday E. I wonder if they still do that. Oh, I would love to see it. I'm going to actually look that up and I will report back next time that that looks absolutely incredible. And the tree is like eighteen feet eighteen and a half feet. Oh, I just love it. I love it. So that's the fun.
Speaker 1: Well, that depends on how social the first lady was, because doctor Gill would probably do that. But when Malaya, that's what I'm thinking, No.
Speaker 3: My god, she she didn't. I wasn't. I wasn't going to go to this so quick. But I actually will say I was a little proud, if I could be proud of her. So they had Roseline Carter's map, which was what a tribute. I thought it was the speakers. I just absolutely loved it, and all of the first ladies went, including Milania. She never showed up for a thing. So she's either born and dying to get out of the house or she is. You know, he wasn't invited, and she thought that was great because he wasn't there. They had a son, Jason or Justin h I'm embarrassed to say I'm blanket on his name. He spoke he was a grandson, and he had such I was getting ready to text and say, oh my god, my people and say, did he just forget to mention the husbands the president? But his lead in was and he went down each one of the first ladies and he said, thanks, thanks so much Dr Biden and uh and Secretary Clinton for bringing your lovely husbands along with you. It was great. It was a joke. It was such a great set up. And I thought, oh my god, that was the way he's supposedly that's the way she would have loved it.
Speaker 1: So I thought, I saw that. I thought he was quite entertaining, and I thought, I'm glad that he didn't make it all solemn that he did for that joke here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was. It was justin and I loved did you hear him say? Because how regular they made it? Because we all got the same twenty bucks. So when it was your birthday, you got twenty dollars. And his joke was when he was forty five, Grammy's card came and had twenty bucks. No big amount, no no nothing fancy, you got twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: That's because back then Jimmy Carter, I believe was a president that care. I mean, I'm not saying that that's not the president that we have in the president situation, but we well, we meet. The Constitution was written for the one percent. To be honest, a lot of us were not involved in the writing of the Constitution. But I want to put the blowing. The blowing of my man, is they want to put somebody off, the lately disrespected, the beloved constant girl. Let me tell you something. I know I'm changing the subject, but I thought they put their way. The way they put Rose and Carter to rest was beautiful. I love that Jimmy was there in hospice, laid out like on a streacher. He had on his suit and he was there for his wife. And they said he knew what was going on. He was cohering enough to know what was going on. So I appreciated that they were. They was on the line year because she wore a coat, a different colored coat, And what difference does it make. She was there, She was there.
Speaker 3: And that's where considering the presidency in her first ladyship, can you say one thing flame that she did in the four years that she was in I'm not trying to be mean.
Speaker 1: She always looked she always looked good.
Speaker 3: Team that came in and did it for her, so a pupa on our dime. So I can't even speak to that. But at least each one of the first ladies had, you know, Russell and Carter was She was a massive champion for the mentally ill. She wanted to head there to be no stigma, and she wanted parody between and somebody that works in healthcare. It's it's tough because you're my psychiatrists don't even make what my my like the surgeons and everybody else. The parody is, it's just a little different. She wanted it to be equal. If a dollar is spent for medical for a cancer patient, she wants the She wanted they patient to get the same services and in the same consideration and caretakers. Yeah, yeah, I say, what Mania did other than make us all disappear, That's about what she did. She did the best udini of anybody that I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I can't You're right, I can't speak to anything that she has ever done as far as that, But at least she was there, you know, and so I appreciate it. Right there. Now, her husband wasn't there, and a couple of other husbands weren't there, including I have a loved Barack because you don't know what kind of situation they had going.
Speaker 3: And yeah, we don't even know what country he's in, Like, yeah, I'm not even gonna I'm gonna say it about Trump. You can't say. First off, we don't know if a they were invited not being fresh, because you know, Secret Service would get really thin if we had all of our leader like everybody there. I don't know if that's even a thing that we could do. So I can't speak to either one of them. And I don't know if it's just the first ladies, because she was the first lady was invited. The Clintons were personal friends of theirs, so I think that you know, they would have been invited, but they they When Justin told the joke about the bringing your lovely husbands, I thought Joe Biden was going to fall off the chat. He laughed so hot. He thought that was the greatest thing. He's got such a great sense of humor.
Speaker 1: He didn't even laugh to fall off a teir. But I do.
Speaker 3: Hey and Jimmy did. Now poy, Jimmy, he's going you get older and your mouth is just dope because she can't breathe as much. But he was every person that came to him, he looked at them, he looked, you know, he was paying attention to the speaker in the right direction. They say his mind is the sharpest attack. He's Unfortunately, at ninety nine, your body starts to fail. And they had Tricia Yearwood and Garth Works perform. I thought Tricia was going to burst into tears, God bless her, but she she held it together and she got through it. So that was that was pretty That was pretty remarkable.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm so proud of just We say that they were the longest married president and husband and wife seventy seven seventy seven years. I can't make it seventy seven minutes, good God, little.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can't make seventy seven seconds. I can't. I think I made five months before I wanted to kill him, and then I decided that wouldn't be a good look.
Speaker 1: In the words of the great poet Bobby Cliffer, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: I just I absolutely can't. I can't. I remember remember Carter, I remember he made us turn down our thermostats. Do remember that if we turned them all down to sixty eight, it would save x amount of fuel and blah blah blah blah blah. Oh God bless them. The oldest president living president that we had so far. So that's that's pretty amazing too. Okay, so now we're going to go down Want Want So now we'll we'll buzz through our subjects. Something that just hot off the press. I can't speak more than just his to say the words that I'm going to say is the Gilgo Beach murders. That crazy guy that was down in New York that has that has been murdering all those people. His wife left it. They lived in. He was I believe he was. He had a big job, like an attorney or something. His house looked like it was like a dilapidated They said they just found his wife's DNA and she claimed to not know anything about it on three of the victims. So we're waiting. By the time people hear this, I'm sure that there'll be some sort of an announcement to made. Do you think she helped? I mean, how else would would that that have gotten on the body?
Speaker 1: Oh, terrible, and here it is so many scenarios to that maybe she did have or maybe he took one of some of her clothing that she had worn and put it on.
Speaker 3: One transfer exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we got to wait to let it play out to find out because it's gonna be so many stories.
Speaker 3: Oof, but I can't I went. Uh. The other thing that happened this week was young Thug his trial began. His Rico trial began in Atlanta. We don't have too much too much on that yet because the trial is still ongoing, but he is. He is being held for I guess starting a gang, and he's got all sorts of stuff and co defendants there.
Speaker 1: I saw young thugs by saying young Thug is eating grown up because baby young thug went in real skin. The young thugs bigger than me. You put together now, by the good God, I know.
Speaker 3: Well, he's probably working out in the jail. I don't know how long he's been in there, but but he's he's I mean, it took ten months for the Jerry selection alone. I kind of even imagine.
Speaker 1: Because prison food don't get you that fare. Ask me how I know.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, I can't even when they have bologna, I would I'd be so afraid. I am such a germophobe flame. Maybe that's how I'd have to lose weight. I wouldn't be able to eat it. I'd be thinking someone was picking their rear, random picking their ear, or spitting on my food. God bless them. So he's probably having a delivered or something. Something's being delivered.
Speaker 1: When he got overeats.
Speaker 3: But speaking of germs though, would.
Speaker 1: Have been a hold on before we used to go any further. Why not have him have overeats in prison? Did you see the owner of the home depot say that he wouldn't give a damn of trumpets and died or not, he's still gonna vote for him.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: Uh? Do I have to imagine he said it?
Speaker 3: I know, I just I don't. It makes no sense to me. The worst and the further that he goes in so the latest that we have heard and it's really his team, but he's probably saying it. You know, they're trying to go through the fourteenth Amendment. Some of that in Colorado specifically is being one of the first to do it where it cites that or it spells out that if you are involved in an insurrection, that you cannot you cannot run for public office. So they're first they're trying to say, but they didn't mean that is because you're an officer of the country, that the president isn't an officer. And then the second part of it, that is is that his team is saying that he never swore an oath to support the constitution. Isn't that sort of implied when you're standing up there with the Bible holding your hand up and the words in it are to to uphold to blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, I can't. But yeah, so I can't with that either.
Speaker 1: He's just they keep changing the rules to being the rules of what they want the rules to be. Now, while has that changed, and all these what we do for fifth president? Why has that routine?
Speaker 3: It's never It's just it's just applied. It's like when you exactly.
Speaker 1: Bending a rule that you created to be to benefit you. Is what this country? It looks like it has been built on My girlfriend. Oh, I'll tell y'all this joke. My girlfriend said, white people don't steal. I say where you live? She say, America. I said, Okay, they just do it.
Speaker 3: They might do it in a different way. Did you see his his Thanksgiving Day message that that the he he went on it like two in the morning and had this He starts off by like, happy Thanksgiving to all, including the racist incompetent Attorney General of New York State Latitia Peekaboo James, Who's who's let murder and violent crimes flourish? And business flee? And and radical left Trump Peyton, Judge Psycho Arthur and Gorin. Well, you know that the gag order has been put back into I kin't even believe that he was allowed to get away with it. We just isn't that slander, Bobby?
Speaker 1: But you know what, to me, especially sometimes on the outside looking in, I know how some of the inner workings are all of that. To me look like they say overplay for the underplay that it looks like it looks bad to us on the public on the outside look at it. But it's all really worked out, and I think they have to do that to save face. But the plan is, the plot has already been planned out.
Speaker 3: Well, I was shocked to see Coke is now backing Nicky Haley. Yeah, you know, and those are the big dollars.
Speaker 1: So and we said, yes, seventy million so far, I read seventy millions. For what I said was I like someone Nicky Hayley's talking. I really do. And I've never said that. That's not good Republicans. Now, that's some crazy trumpeting, But there's some great Republicans. I don't know if I'm ready for Republicans to run the country right now with all of their Republican values, because some of them. I do agree with some Republican values. I agree with, especial as far as the work ethic. But my only problem is give me the same opportunities that you would give somebody else. Don't judge me because of my character or my color. Give me the same opportunity if I have a qualification for it. That was always my issue with that.
Speaker 3: But I don't like her because she's a flip flopper. She's a flip flopper, though, do you know? Like what I mean by that is she sort of goes to what's hot and what people are concerned about right now, all of a sudden, that's her issue, even though it might not have been her issue, you know, to you know, two years ago or whatnot. I don't like that. And the fact that she said that she will pardon Trump. I don't like no matter what he's caught with now, pardon no. Let him be held accountable, maybe not put him in jail. We don't need the country divided like that. But I don't ever want him to be able to run for office again or even speak on these things. He's too hateful. I don't know. So that those are the things I don't like about her. I like that she's taken on Ramaswami, you know. I like that she stands up for herself. She seems like she's got a decent sense of humor. I like that too, But yeah, and I would I wish she would give us more Like with the abortion issue. She's far more open to it. But she, you know, I want. She likes to put limits on stuff too. What exactly are it? Can we know about them up front? I just want to know exactly what you're thinking. And maybe maybe I'm not going to vote for her, but maybe if if she somehow got in, I wouldn't be as upset. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is Ramaswami even still in the running far.
Speaker 3: So, No, he's gonna go down fighting. He is desperate, desperate, desperate to be to be the vice president, or to be something.
Speaker 1: Like a seal at the circus that's waiting for sardine good.
Speaker 3: That's it, or a ball to be thrown. He's trying to balance it with his nose.
Speaker 1: See me, see me, see me, see me. Oh my god, they're begging for attention.
Speaker 3: It's almost and that's exactly it. You just said it. That's that's exactly what he see me, I mean. And it's crazy to think even still Trump is still the front runner for the GOP. I just can't believe it. But the Coke the Koch brother thing, that was sort of I was a little impressed because I didn't think I thought they were just back back Trump. So we'll see. There's going to be big changes, I think in the GOP over the next few months. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope there's some changes in the Senate next week or this week. They supposed to vote tomorrow on what they're going to do about Santos Ye for the House right thing and go ahead and get him out.
Speaker 3: Yes, we had two p two Democrats actually are the people that actually brought it to he still is. He's still so defiant and unapologetic. And and he made a comment which I said, oh my god, talk about the party line coming back at you, that while everybody's paying attention to me, no real work is getting done in the house. And I want to say, what ever got done? What have you ever done? Do you another one like Millennia, I believe she had a kid? What do you know anything that he's ever pushed past or or you know, pulled over the line. Nothing.
Speaker 1: That's not the scary part. The scary party is they know who he is and what he has done, and he's still allowed to sit there to hear secrets that we on that phone. Oh I know American people, so what what?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I agree with that. I mean they did remove him. There was I can't remember what it was. There was one group that they took him out of. But I'm like, get him out of everything, get him you know, I don't get it unless they could have. I mean, they could have since and we I just haven't heard about it. But you're right, he shouldn't. He shouldn't be privy to anything that's any of the inner workings right now, Like the only.
Speaker 1: One that had balls enough to stand up to him. Was what was his name? What was his name?
Speaker 3: That were Beto mc rodney, mc romney. We should be you.
Speaker 1: Should be what comes. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 3: You should be ashamed of yourself. That's what he said. That's Boston. Yes he was our governor for a while, but he should be ashamed of yourself. I mean, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: He has no shame, he said, he's not stepping down. They want him out there, don't have to kick him out. I love I love the boldness of it, but when do we allow that? When is that allowed?
Speaker 3: Especially when you're wrong? So that's the I think that's sort of the problem with what'sever going on with the country over the past five years. There. When we were raised, we weren't talking about kids with it. You were embarrassed. Your mother would give you a look. You know, you should sit down. The fact that an elder told him to be quiet and sit down, Yah, that should have made him be quiet and sit down. No, he just she spoke right back to it. I mean, it's it's a to me, it's a real issue. But hopefully tomorrow it will be done and then they'll put somebody else in for whatever the balance of his term is.
Speaker 1: Thank god, Look, thank good God.
Speaker 3: Did you see that Subway is announced that they're putting foot long cookies in and they're for free on Mondays? Guys, we go some foot long cookies. Oh, I thought you'd have something to say about that. I would send you up.
Speaker 1: Live past joke. All you do is live past fifty. Your cookies were already automatically.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting on him before or they mine set on my waist. Oh, oh my god. Did you see that Steve Colbert just had his appendix it ruptured. He's he's took the week off due to surgery. The poor thing. Let's send out some healing prayers for our politically witty host.
Speaker 1: That's but that's not Bobby's love. Bobby's love is uh that Cuomo?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think because he talks so plainly, he talks how I like he. He just comes out and explains it and you sort of get it. Uh. At any time that I've ever fact checked him, because sometimes I'm He'll bring things up and I'm unaware of it. He's always been right. He's never lied, he's never exaggerated, he's never, So I sort of like that about.
Speaker 1: Him for your birthday. For your birthday next October, Bobby, I'm going to have him handed them with you a newspaper when only paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would, I would literally shit myself. I would be quite the turn off. No one wouldn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I like, Bobby, how you messed that up?
Speaker 3: I know, but it's the truth. I can't. Oh did you see Paris Hilton had had another baby. She had a little girl London along with Denver. I'd say she hasn't by Sarah gets our Phoenix Denver. I know it's some city, some state, but it's good for her.
Speaker 1: I I don't remember seeing no pictures of her pregnant.
Speaker 3: She's not, so I think she's in her How old is she She's got to be forty to forty five, like in that range, So I don't know if she sort of missed her so, you know, it could be. I think she froze her eggs. They all I remember one of those shows. They all were the Kardashians. Everybody was freezing eggs. So she probably was set from that that standpoint, but she's probably better off having it. Hey, but God bless her and Mark Cuban is leaving Shock Tank. I don't watch Shack Tank, but he says it's time, So I don't know what. I don't know what that's about. But that kind of surprised me because I think when I think of Shock Tank, that's what I think of. I wonder if it's on its way out.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a question, Bobby, and please don't think so with the surrogate thing with it. So in the frozen eggs, I'm not a woman, I'm not a trans woman, so I can't buyologic care and have a baby. But is that technically is that still the mother like you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's biologically it would be yours and your your wife or baby mama's child. So they take your sperm, they would take the biological mother's egg. They put it and will make it really dumped down. They put it in a petri dish, they incubate it. They put the embryo into a surrogate. So the surrogate is just literally the house that grows the baby. And there are laws that in the beginning, I think it was a little tricky because some surrogates wanted to keep the baby. But it's not like that anymore. It really is a deal, and they pay a fee. They pay whatever her cost is a reasonable cost to her to carry the baby, because she's giving up whatever in this circumstance. I read I think it was in People magazine or something. This surrogate has done it. She said, this is her fifth child. She only has two. She's done the surrogacy three times. I don't know if it's the same surrogate as the first baby that they had. So she's she's comfortable. I guess it's easy, peasy lemon squeeze her pregnancies, so she's she's able to do that and stay home.
Speaker 1: As as a yeah, but as a biological I'm not. And that's what I was speaking about about the same you know, is it like is this my this my baby?
Speaker 3: It's not biologically if you were in DNA, it's your baby and your your baby, Mama baby. You know it's got no there's no DNA from the surrogate. It literally is just a housing. They're an incubator. M But you're still, yeah, you might still build a bond though, just because it's not biologically yours, does it mean you're not building a bond. But yeah, that's tricky business. But you know what I say, God bless people that are willing to do that and that can do that because they make a lot of people happy.
Speaker 1: And then make a couple of dollars. Let me be a serious, somebody, Let me carry somebody.
Speaker 3: You literally have to carry the incubator around. But that's okay. They get the point.
Speaker 1: Get it around like a shock tank.
Speaker 3: That's it. Like a shock tank, that's it. Google is moving ahead with plans to delete accounts that have been inactive for two years. So if you have an account yourself, delete it. I guess they're doing it to bolster a new security plan that they're putting place, and they're going to start it in May. So if all of a sudden you have an old account, it disappears.
Speaker 1: That's why everything over here, everything over here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, please, you don't have to. But you know what, it's funny when I think of my but I don't mind it, Like you know how you hear some people that are fighting or there would I want to be younger. I don't know. Flame I like the knowledge that comes with being older. I like the patience, and I like the attitude of I just don't care. I don't give a rats rare end. You know, if things that things that would have made a mess of my thirties, it does, it doesn't. I think you get better perspective as you get older, and I like that. Would I like if my knees didn't cry every time my ginormous irish ass steps up on them. Yeah, that would be kind of nice. But those other things I can do to control those, and you can get no knees. I could be showroom.
Speaker 1: No. I think I'm an pull A Jone Rivers. I'm just gonna go get surgery. I'm gonna be yelling on their way agent. I'm gonna figure it where ag Am thirteen.
Speaker 3: You know who looks terrific that we heard and I cannot believe the out and out nonsense of comments. Dolly Parton, who looked adorable in her little Dad Dallas cowboy cheerleader outfit seventy seven years old. Not only did she look good, although I think her heels were too high because she kept grabbing onto the star behind her, God bless her, but she also likes to interact with her band, and I think that they they had the cowboy star like on its side. I think it. I don't know if she thought she was hitting it or whatever, but she sounded great. She did. She did Joline, she did nine to five, and then she did a couple of covers of Queen We are the Champions and we Will Rock You. And at seventy seven she was terrific. The sound wasn't it wasn't great like I think. I don't think her her mic was a I don't know she needed a little omph there, but she was belting it out. To me at my age, she's goals to me. I hope that when I'm seventy seven. Not only do I have my mind at sharp, she's kind. She's such a big philanthropist. She gives away the bulk of what she gets and it's all put into one's She's for it for me. White people think she should dress her age and after age and why.
Speaker 1: Okay, so down by we come back because you're going sorry. I saw that, and I'm listen. I've been a Dolly partty fan since I was a young kid. Uh. Dolly is the real bigusiness. And I've never heard anybody say anything unkind a boy Dolly. I've never heard anybody anyway ever say anything unkind about dollar, so that that's just bs. And I thought she looked great at her dan And if the shorts were appropriate for an older woman, she didn't have on two shots, they wouldn't. And there was a whole body suit up under there, so that really was it, you know, so appropriate, and it was a costume for a season woman who's very comfortable being who she is. So y'all just have to get over it, y'all. Just man saying some of y'all is in y'all twenties and came full that you might look like the football field, but you so it ain't look like the God.
Speaker 3: That's it. My God, I could lie down, they could put lines on me. For love of God. That's about as close as I would get to it. Israel looks like we have at least another day of it's extended to a seven day truce. We've been able to only unfortunately, get out one one American hostage, but there have been eighty one primarily women and children released and one hundred and eighty Palestinians, and a lot of the Palestinians, you know they're being released. They were being held, but they were never charged. And you know. That's why it's great to live in America, because you have to be charged. People conscious hold you unless it's, you know, some sort of terrorism. So I'm thrilled that people are getting released. I wish they were more Americans. I'm sure there's some sort of something why that's not happening. There's supposed to be ten living hostages released every day, and I know that the CIA director is over there in Qatar trying to broker a little bit more going on.
Speaker 1: I think I think when I saw those stories, I think the little four year old was just oh my god. And the dad said that she cries herself asleep every night, and it was just so heart breaking. You think, because we hear about it because we've never lived, those are not living experiences for some of us, not all of us, because we all don't have the same story. It is hard to think about what those people go through and not knowing if you're going to live the next day. And they say they were living off half a piece of bread a day, and it's just, oh my god, it's so crazy awful.
Speaker 3: The four year old, she was the one I think you might think thinking of the ten year old, the four year old watched both of her parents be murdered in front of her. So I hope to God she's going to be okay. And she was three at the time. She just turned four on her last day in captivity. The man who's had the ten year old, she's probably gonna she's really gonna feel it because she knew what was going on at that point, at that age, you know. And I and we have to come together and people have to get I don't know, there's there's such big a tre and I mean we had that shooting. Three Palestinian college students at twenty years old up in Burlington, Vermont, up with the cows for the love of God, were shot. A white man just confronted them, shot, didn't say a word. They caught him. They were wearing their headscarfs, so we're you know, obviously he must have figured out that they were something. They weren't from around here. But I mean, let's let this that type of stuff go. And the anti Semitism is on the rise.
Speaker 1: I've just I've had it again, Bobby Clifford. Racism is a learned behavior.
Speaker 3: But like, let's learn to undo it. If we can learn it play, we can learn to unlearn it.
Speaker 1: Well, if we have to put people in positions the power that want to teach the unlearning, and I get rid of history, or I get rid of critical race thinking and I get rid of the treatment. But we keep voting for people that live in a fictitious world and their own man and want to bring their own fantasies to the government. No, thank you. In the Disneyland, it was too damn expensive.
Speaker 3: It's I mean, well, El Musk is feeling on the bunch of it because because of his anti Semitic marks remarks. Excuse me, major brands that actually pause their ads on on it's not Twitter anymore, what's it called? X so? I mean, thank god, Disney, Paramount, Lionsgates, Sony, Universal, and Warner Brothers, just just name a few. So let's hope and you say that all the time. If you really want to hit them, hit them in their pocketbook band together. If everybody said no and actually backed off of whatever it was, a product, an act or whatever, sports, whatever it is, maybe they'd make changes without without having to have too much controversy.
Speaker 1: But and if that, if that ain't putting it down enough for you, then give it to you. In the street terms. If you want to really get some seek'll mess with the Jewish community. The Jewish community is not to be played with. All that is just that is just word on the street. That word, that's word on the street.
Speaker 3: Just wicked, wickod wicked, wicked. We thought we made some progress with China and we had a missing flight MH three three seventy. We were supposed to have comms between the two militaries that resume, and obviously we didn't hear anything on that. I hope they get that sorted out. And it looks like North Korea. They claimed there was some satellite that was over the White House in the Pentagon and they claimed that it was theirs, and they took pictures in Hawaii and Guam and felt military installations in South Korea. I don't know what they're doing it for. I don't know if they're just doing it to because they can, you know, to kind of to lauded over us. But that was a little disappointing and scary. Honda recalled a bunch of three hundred thousand cars. After the strike is now over and things are up and running, it looks like a bunch of cars have seatbelts issues.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked about that because the quality of craftsmanship is different now, a lot of things have changed. The pandemic really did a lot more than just uh, you know, well, unfortunately take a lot of people out. But it really it really showed how how we were and it made us really look at ourselves, not always in the best in the best like a lot of people can't deal with that Boby pandemic. I'm glad that pandemic gets over, but is it I'm glad it's over, but is it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's secrets are all out. But but you are right as far as the those are the dates, so the date range around the pandemic time. Those are the cars that are better being recalled. So let's hope you know everybody that has a Honda, make sure that you're not one of them. Get your car fixed. And speaking of about cars, something that's actually decent as gas prices are dropping they usually do after the holidays, But an average tank of gas not your state is three three twenty five. I just paid three oh four yesterday here in Boston, and California has dropped forty three cents over the past month. But you're still at four dollars and eighty eight cents. Is that because you've got all sorts of taxes that are on it flame or is it because it's harder to get you get like, I don't know, that makes makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: That's because living in the state of California is a luxury.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's gorgeous. That's why you know you've got that just beautiful weather and mountains and you know it's a big old state. It's I mean, it reminds me a lot of Boston as far as and with us in forty five minutes or to an hour, I can be I can be too mountains, and an hour I can be down in the most gorgeous cape park.
Speaker 1: We appreciate the little. I appreciate the little. Guess I appreciate anything positive on your President Joe Boddy's watch right now, because I know they trying to draw all kinds of ashes on his fire, but his fire will burn through those ashes. I just hope you all believe that and understand that. Okay, Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Guess what, Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are definitely done. The jah We thank you so much for joining us here on Laughtingline this week. Next week we're going to try something well, well, I'm not sure yet. I don't even want to say that right now a loud but you can follow Bobby Clifford at Clifford Bobby on Instagram and at Bobby Cliffer on Facebook, and you can follow me to McDonald's because I think I'm now. You can follow at Monroe Flame and Facebook and everything else and that flame Monro and on TikTok at the Flame Moroe want too five because ladies, yeah, we appreciate you guys joining us here at laft A Learn and thank you Ihart for three seasons. Because here at Laughing Alarin, we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 3: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 1: And if y'all paying attention to what's happening around the world, a lot of people are wasting their man.
Speaker 3: To pay attention and look, vote all the things blame tells you to do.
Speaker 1: God, please vote, ladies and gentlemen, stay safe, stay blessed, keep your head up, try to keep positive energy and positive people around you it will keep you a day positive. Here if I promise you, this is slame my Row, and you are Bobby Clifford, and that is our producer, mister Aaron Howe, and we my DearS are out peace God. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, I Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you guys. This is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn