Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Ryan.
Speaker 1: Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: I like the time a year we're in one of two point seven because I am.
Speaker 3: I like it when we get to talk about the weather being just sunshine and eighty's that's the sweet spot, that's the.
Speaker 2: Lane that we say.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Spring is pretty great.
Speaker 3: Right, you got a nice fresh morning, but not cold, not that chill, and then you get that nice hmm Right, it's time to break out the sleeveless war.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, very excited.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I was thinking about this morning when I was driving in Can I guess?
Speaker 4: Can?
Speaker 1: I just You're never gonna guess, You're never gonna.
Speaker 3: Go Well, if sleeveless wear inspired what you're about to say, did it? Is there any connective tissue to that spring? Not sleeveless, but yes, spring, so the seasonal? Sure, you're going to make a prediction about what's going to happen to me in the spring. No, that's what I thought you were gonna do.
Speaker 1: No, okay, go, I was thinking about how crazy it is that like Harry Styles is going to go look at wedding venues.
Speaker 3: See, that's so funny. Because I was not thinking about any of that on the way in. I was thinking about what a great morning it's going to be. Actually, was thinking about the definition of karma, which we'll talk about. I was, yeah, that's why we're all here, because we all have different trains of foes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about his bachelor party and just like how he's going to do all these wedding things, and I was like, this is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Our contributions are diverse. No, I don't think he will. My prediction is that he doesn't do a traditional bachelor party.
Speaker 1: It's why or traditional wedding. It's just going to you don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he's very I mean, look, I think he's not going to do a traditional wedding.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, we shall see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what happened. He's engaged, he got it? Did he get away?
Speaker 5: Like we all kind of there were so many pictures and ers and then but now that People Magazine and like other outlets have like.
Speaker 1: Confirmed it, because neither one of them has said it, but they're sounding like a close friend of the circle. That's a right.
Speaker 2: Big deal because he's a heart throb to me.
Speaker 1: I know people are taking like three to five business days to process.
Speaker 2: Who are these people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not not people that are going to work here. No, no, we can't take three to five days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Lenny Kravitz would be your father.
Speaker 1: And now that's that's the headline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's worth it.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean so if you think about his marketing heat being a heart throb, taking him off the market, I would think, oh, well, does that wane a little bit his heart throb in this well no, because then his father in laws any Kravitz, which kicks him up two steps.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also think, like you're real, like his real fans just want him to be happy, and if this is what makes him happy, then you know, yeah I do.
Speaker 2: But this is not what I thought about this morning.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to get to like seven o'clock, speaking of which before long, which is like a minute out. I'm gonna pay the first bill, then seven ten, eight, ten, nine, ten, all morning, and then tomorrow all day. It's kiss rental. I just might Yeah, you know, you could eat this every day and it's gonna help. And I think I understand why. I'll tell you what this is. It's gonna help you get in shape faster. It's a bit boring, and that's part of why it's gonna work. So we'll get into that. If you're headed to the gym just thinking about this this morning, why not try and increase if you're putting in the time to do it, because it's it's it's frequency and repetition really that gets you results in anything. I mean, success is equal to repetition and frequency of that repetition. Yeah, in anything anyway, sisany sure, it was great to see you and the.
Speaker 2: Family this week.
Speaker 3: She came to American idlel on Monday night and then you took the kids out to sushi afterwards at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: We were hungry.
Speaker 5: We had to be on set at like four thirty, and then we were You had trapped three.
Speaker 3: Two miniature people sitting at a four top in a sushi restaurant and they were really well behaved and they're not that old, I know.
Speaker 5: And they sent you a video. They were so grateful. They had so much fun. You took such good care of us, So thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, you're welcome. And Max, your son was asking me a lot of care. He's very curious Michael Junior. He was like, what is this? He goes, Ryan, what are you wearing tonight for the show?
Speaker 2: Now, I want to see what you were wearing.
Speaker 5: Tonight for the show, right, because you were getting your hair done when we walked into your trailer.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting it done. I was having it sprayed it.
Speaker 5: You were hair done in style lam lamb.
Speaker 1: Squad was there.
Speaker 3: So anyway, you get home and you start thinking about Mother's Day and what happened.
Speaker 2: You ordered a bunch of spear. You were really planning ahead for May ten.
Speaker 5: I know I'm hosting Mother's Day at our house with both sides of our family, so this is like forty people deep, and so I have to just start planning and figuring out like alcohol and things like that. So I'm on Bethmo when I'm ordering like the wines and Rose's and and I'm like, oh cool, they can deliver it fantastic, And I hit yes, I accept, I pay, and then I get a text right after And mind you, this is like eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Like I'm I don't go to bed till like late, you know that.
Speaker 5: So it's like almost midnight at this point, and I get a text and it's like your delivery will be delivered in thirty five minutes. And I'm like what, yeah, and it's legit. I didn't even know that that was possible. I'm like, obviously, bevmost closed right now. But they have some sort of like third party delivery company that brings it to you right off fulfillment.
Speaker 2: They've got fulfillment in your neighborhood.
Speaker 3: They're just ready to Look, people need to drink when they need to drink, Ryan.
Speaker 1: This is like cases of wine.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't First of all, I can't even have this, Like I can't go out there and like receive this by myself.
Speaker 2: I had to go wake up Michael. I won't look great in the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: I had to wake up Michael from like his slumber and be like.
Speaker 1: Wait I did and ram at that point totally and.
Speaker 5: I'm like, hey, I have a delivery coming. I need you to go outside and get it from me.
Speaker 1: Because I want too scared.
Speaker 3: Look, it's impressive. I know there there are feats like that that are amazing to me. You know, it could be some random thing that you need to fix something in the bathroom, and all of a sudden that tool is there in twenty five minutes. But yeah, if it's my chocolate chip cookies that I'm ordering from the place that delivers the homemade chocolate chip cookies half gluten free.
Speaker 2: Half right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes they don't tell me the truth. They tell me it's on the way. Can I start watching that little video game diagram of the car and it's swirling around in circles, it's gets it stuck and then it takes ninety minutes. So you get the booze in twenty five and the cookies take a long time.
Speaker 2: It just depends.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: When I was in New York City for a while, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: You get anything because everything's on every block right.
Speaker 3: Any in seven in one commercial break of his show, you can have ice cream and you think, wait, the show's going to be over. No, it's not that that ice cream will be there in seven minutes. They're on a bicycle a block away.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's different than you know cities like this spread out in LA But you're prepared. That's my mom's birthday, so you need double the booze.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, welcome to come over if she mother's day and Connie Seacrest's birthday going on the same day. Yeah, and it's also Mexican Mother's Day as well, so it's a very special mother's day.
Speaker 3: It's the universe, and it's five days after my colonoscopy, So it's the universe saying let's celebrate.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be ready, You're getna get out Sinco de Mayo.
Speaker 3: We'll come back to that with a big boy later. Yeah, he's got other plans. He's coming into the talk about something on Syna to my if you're not getting a colonoscopy, coming up, your tickets to go see the world champion Dodgers next? All right, tonya quickly the headline and we'll come back in just a second tier report.
Speaker 2: In this trending moment.
Speaker 1: When an ex gets engaged, is it best to stay off social media? That is the question?
Speaker 5: Uh, give me fresh of an x Ooh like.
Speaker 2: An important ex seminal moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So Wait, I think Sysney's got there. Let's just go I think Sisney's got the right point here. Okay, if there are years that have gone by, I can be aware of it. Right, if it's within a year or two, I don't need to do anything but wish you the best. I don't need to know too much about it now. I think I got invited to somebody's wedding that I did a long time ago, which I'm fine with. Anyway, go ahead with your report.
Speaker 1: So as we were talking about earlier people, magazine did kind of allegedly confirm that Harry Styles and Zoe Kravitz are engaged. And if you remember, Zoe Kravitz was previously engaged to Channing Tatum. Okay, so they got together on the set of Blink twice. He proposed October twenty twenty three, and then they called it quits the following fall. So now that this engagement news dropped, all eyes turned to Channing Tatum and he did not stay silent. So he posted a poem on his Instagram story. He captioned it with the like it said, read dot dot dot and I'm gonna it was ten slides of a carousel of a poem. I'm just going to kind of give you a synopsis. My brain and heart divorced a decade ago over who was to blame about how big of a mess I have become. Eventually, they couldn't be in the same room with each other. It keeps going. His brain and his heart now share custody of him. They blame each other for the state of his life. I could go on and on and on.
Speaker 2: That's from I mean, what I'm reading that you're reading is from John Rodell.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's a poem. It's not something that he's just a poet.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's okay. So he took this poem that has already written.
Speaker 1: And he posted on his story. Okay, Panning Tatum, do you just.
Speaker 2: Like, in one second, tell us what that meant?
Speaker 1: Oh the poem?
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we just just decode it in like one second?
Speaker 1: So it just kind of seems like he's talking about his brain in his heart and he's saying, my life is a mess right now, Like it's.
Speaker 2: Just right now.
Speaker 3: Currently is Channing Tatum's life's mess right now?
Speaker 1: This is just what he posted on his stories.
Speaker 3: But this so he has to be with the timing.
Speaker 1: Channing Tatum does often post stuff like he's he's not like a silent person.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say and I I love this This guy to me is I love this guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know him well, but I love Channing Tatum.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think if you post anything like that around the time that something's happening, then you know it could be interpreted like that. Like you just you are aware of that. All right, congratulations to everyone. Channing Tatum, you have my vote. You know, I know that this is my vote. Is he running for anything? You have my vote? Channing coming up next, there's a there's an election coming. He could be running for something. If you want to get in shape, eat this every day, every day. It's gonna help a two point seven. It's kiss FM all right. If you're putting in the time, eat this every day. It'll help get results faster. And that is the same thing as yesterday. If you eat the same meal over and over and over again, not forever because you need to balance your nutrients, but at least for a short period of time, you might lose weight faster. And that's because it's boring. Like when you get excited about a meal, then you look forward to it and eat more.
Speaker 2: Like I do. Eat the same thing a lot Monday through Friday.
Speaker 1: I do every day through Friday, or a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Wow, ground up chicken, ground up, and I pre make it ground up chicken in a container and I eat it and you can.
Speaker 1: Go five days straight with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you eat the chicken with? Season? Probably sweep? Yeah all right.
Speaker 3: I mean when I really want to be focused, that's what I go for and it's that season to focus. Now the quote today, no amount of anxiety is going to make any difference to anything that is going to happen. Wow, it's saying that, don't waste your energy on the anxiety. It's not going to change the outcome. It's only going to spiral. You get rid of the anxiety, the outcome will remain. One of two point seven kissmm is on KISSFM.
Speaker 2: Chewey Martinez back.
Speaker 3: With us up early, get him a few days to breathe and not work around the clock, and he's back up in al Monty this morning. Free gas. You get your free gas in Amanti. We'll pick a station here in a few minutes a gas station. Tell you where chew he is hooking you up first, sicany with the Headlineiss FM headlines with sicy.
Speaker 5: Well did you get stuck on the one oh one during rush hour yesterday? Because the person who threatened to jump off and overpass in downtown LA was taken into custody after nearly five hours. California wildlife officials are warning that bear sightings could become more common as temperatures rise. A judge ordered the city of Huntingdon Beach to pay one million dollars in attorney fees for restricting miners access to library books. And Ariana Grande announced her eighth studio album, Pedal, will arrive on July thirty.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 3: It's the weekend, do cheap playboy Cardi seacrest here so for our intern Sorry, it's been so busy, I haven't even said.
Speaker 2: Hi in Hi Hi.
Speaker 3: You missed the perfect opportunity for me to meet Skeletor when Sydney came to Idle on Monday night. You should have brought Skeletor. I could have met him as well, because Tanya was busy so she couldn't join us, and we would have loved to have meet.
Speaker 2: We got to miss a.
Speaker 3: Good checking about this, this boyfriend of hers.
Speaker 7: We need to plan.
Speaker 2: It's been moving fast, this whole thing.
Speaker 3: It was in a quagmire of slowness forever, Rightagmar, this is great words. Yeah, it was swashbuckle gray for a long time.
Speaker 1: What is a quagmire.
Speaker 2: What is this swash? It's like a.
Speaker 1: Gray area, like a situation.
Speaker 3: Quagmar is a swamp. It's like you're stuck. Yes, yeah, look at it.
Speaker 2: Look it up. I got chewing on line.
Speaker 3: Let's come back to your non quagmire now, because it's moving fast. I don't even know if your mom knows how fast it's moving. Hope she's listening. Intern Sofia Chewie Martinez guy went to high school in Phoenix before coming back to La started a kissing O two two thousand and two. He started a kiss gee and here he is. That's a long time, bro. I think I started after that.
Speaker 6: I'm still very young, Ryan, young, and I know you.
Speaker 2: Are you and me both Chewy so a monthy this morning. Where are you? If people want to get the free gas right.
Speaker 6: Now, Bro, run Valley Boulevard and Peck Road across the street from the Shaky's. I used to go to that Shaky's when I was a young boys getting fights in that parking lot. I'm it's room nostalgic right now. But we're at the Chevron Ryan, I'm here. My man Adam, who is an Army veteran who just reach hired in January of this year. And uh, somebody wants to say, hi, are you bro?
Speaker 2: We search? Hey, good mon, it's Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Ryan Seacrest. I'm doing great now.
Speaker 2: What is your full name?
Speaker 6: Adam Nopez?
Speaker 2: Search perfect.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call you by your full name too, Adam Lopez. We're so happy to pump your gas and pay for it this morning.
Speaker 2: What are you up to? Where you headed?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Today I was hoping to go to the cosm and what's the matrix?
Speaker 2: All right? Well you got all the fuel?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 6: Oh that would be give me it hurt to pay it, but yes.
Speaker 3: We got you covered. Chewie is going to pay for your gus and some other people there. Adam Lopez at Valley Boulevard and Peck Road, the Chevron station.
Speaker 2: What are you rolling in? What are you driving?
Speaker 6: I have an O seven Carjurie that I bought when I was active, first car.
Speaker 1: I still drive it all right.
Speaker 3: Well, Chewie knows how to work that tank. He knows that seven tank. Well, thank you so much for coming on with us, and good luck on that trip in Inglewood, that immersive experience.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, take care, bro, love it, love it, love it. Yeah to, So we'll check in with you.
Speaker 3: Al Monty is the place this morning. He's going to go see the Matrix. I think in Inglewood, the Immersive Entertainment Experience. It's very cool.
Speaker 6: I want to I want to go with him. I want to go see you check that out. I heard it's really great.
Speaker 3: I gotta send you to one more station this morning. Then you guys can have your eleven AM movie dates, all right, Terry Martinez, al Monty, I'm gonna pay a bill.
Speaker 2: Next we're going to the five six two. Sophia. How about this? You know, you meet this guy in Halloween, and.
Speaker 3: I am all for I feel like I've lived so many chapters of y'all's lives and relationships between from Ruby to Tanya to Siciny now to Sophia the intern. I have no time for myself. Really, you know, you guys have distracted me from my own path. But let's focus on Sophia for a second. So you meet this guy on Halloween and we call him a skeletor. I do not know his real name because he was dressed as that, and that's just what stuck. Then you're in a gray area of quagmire for a long time.
Speaker 1: Definition, Tanya, the definition of quagmire is a soft, boggy area of land where your foot sinks in when you're swampy swamp, swampy, marshy ground.
Speaker 2: There you go, Marshie, you were in some marshy gray ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, And now you're co signing documents with this guy, not.
Speaker 8: Me, He's co signing documents with his ex girlfriend.
Speaker 3: No, wait a minute, what we need a sound effect mark? No, we.
Speaker 7: Need the wrong sound.
Speaker 1: The red flag.
Speaker 3: Okay, that one's fine. Why is he doing that? How are they communicating about this?
Speaker 8: I actually found this out because I saw it text messages in his phone with her about car tags and I was signed those, I was, I was, But honestly, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm snooping music right there.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm glad I did, because when I asked him about it, he said that when they were together, he co signed the lease on her car when they were together. Yeah, and now they're not together. And I asked him, I was like, oh, well, how long is that going to be?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: How long are you going to have that tie to her?
Speaker 8: And he said she needs to refinance the car and then he can cut the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: What do we do about this? What do we do about it?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: You can do. It happened before you.
Speaker 3: It sounds like he was being generous and helping out the situation from earlier. Gosh, let me go back to the anxiety is not going to change the outcome. Any anxiety you have will not change the outcome. So this is kind of like done and right.
Speaker 5: But he's always to communicate with her for years to come.
Speaker 2: Right, But he could see see you on all the comms.
Speaker 1: That's so awkward, so weird.
Speaker 7: And I know that they're going to meet up to you that you can give her the tags. I saw it on the tag.
Speaker 1: Why can't he just mail him to her? Oh so, why didn't he tell you this?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Why'd you have define it in his phone? That's what I so.
Speaker 3: I agree with everybody. No, Tanya is right, he should tell you. But I'm also fine with him communicating to make this like take care of the commitment that he signed up for and helping with the coast.
Speaker 2: This is what happens.
Speaker 1: I don't love that you were snooping though, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, I thought you were co signing loans together or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. I mean they basically did are you living together?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: Borderline?
Speaker 2: Does your mom.
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: All right, well that's that's not for me to tell. You should communicate that to your mom.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: Coming up, we have to play game. We're gonna play Dodger facial Hair.
Speaker 1: Wow. How'd you come up with this game?
Speaker 2: Last night? Well?
Speaker 3: I was in between a bath and listening to sod Guru on eyeball.
Speaker 1: It's always the bath at I love this at work?
Speaker 3: Well, don't two point seven kiss FM. I have your World Champion Dodger tickets for you. We are gonna play Dodger Facial Hair because it's time for Dodger Baseball. I am the only person that wooed. Adam is in Santa Clary. Good morning, Adam.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good. How are you doing? Solid?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: We are gonna play a game called Dodger Facial Hair. So you have to get three right before you get three wrong. I'll give you the name of Dodger. You tell me if they currently have facial hair. That's it easy and just play the odds on this one.
Speaker 2: Bro. Okay, okay, okay. If you don't know the odds played the odds. Max Monsey, Max Monsey, facial hair and no facial hair. That's right. Congratulations, you got one, all right?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mookie Bets, Mookie Bets.
Speaker 9: Hold on, lookie, honestly it will go tee possibly hold on.
Speaker 3: Mookie Bets. Facial hair and no, yes, yes, that's right, you got it. What Scarnendez facial hair or not?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the facial hair. You just ace that you swept it. Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna go see the Dodger take on the Giants. Appreciate you listening at him in Santa Up.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You got it. Bro, it's kiss Off app on air with Ryan Seacrest. Seacrest with you. Now. You know, I have.
Speaker 3: Friends that are like, you know, we should do one day, bro, we should go bike riding and wine country, taste wine and ride a bike. And I'm like, I don't think so it seems so you No. I compartmentalized. I would do my exercise and then do my taste. I don't need to combine those two things. Then I started reading about this and Sisney did a deep dive. But there's a food marathon.
Speaker 2: Coming to La.
Speaker 3: The idea of eating at different places in this thirteen mile course between silver Lake and Highland Park. Yeah, and having bagels and pizza and French toast like that in my head sounds beautiful, right, But is it what my body can endure?
Speaker 5: Well, it's a half marathon, so you're not doing twenty eight miles, it's thirteen.
Speaker 2: I can't even run on the treadmill after I have a bakery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they're not really encouraging like running. It's more so about the food.
Speaker 2: How do you get from A to B?
Speaker 5: You do it, but you are going to go through Highland Park at Go Park, silver Lake and you'll stop at Courage, bagels, quarter sheets, pizza.
Speaker 1: Of course you can walk.
Speaker 2: It's so.
Speaker 1: You know, it just all depends. Well, think about it. If you walk, if it takes you thirteen minutes to walk a mile, this, yeah, thirteen times thirteen times thirteen is what? Uh huh? So there's no pride at the end.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 3: You can't use a mathematical example and then ask us the answer.
Speaker 1: Right, And I got it one hundred and sixty nine minutes, which is come back to two point eight hours, so like three hours plus the eating of the eating. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: There's no prize, No one's racing to the finish line for this. It's just bragging rights that you got to experience this. And they're only letting about one hundred people in.
Speaker 3: It's a lottery system and it loves peaceful hey that you're painting.
Speaker 2: A very good to me.
Speaker 5: And you can enter in pairs, which I think is really cute as well.
Speaker 1: It's happening May seventeenth. Of anybody that's curious about it's the.
Speaker 2: LA Food Half Marathon.
Speaker 3: And what we should do is anybody listening that gets into that lottery and goes report back and let us know if we should do it next time, right, just like the marathon. Every year the LA Marathon, report back and let us know how you feel.
Speaker 5: One day we will do that the LA Marathon. I think our days have passed for that.
Speaker 2: Exactly my days, My joints are passed.
Speaker 3: Let me Rightrigo, Sophia, there's no shortage of drama in your life as a college student, and now you've got some double date drama.
Speaker 2: What happened Sophia? The intern?
Speaker 7: So my sorority sister.
Speaker 8: She invited me and Skeletor to go on a double date, like out to like a nice dinner with her and her boyfriend, but we were unavailable, so I had to tell her, oh, like, let's reschedule.
Speaker 7: I'll text you. So a couple days later I texted.
Speaker 8: Her and I was like, hey, let's go get dinner tonight, like we're free, this and that. So then she texted me and said that they're unavailable, so we were like okay. So Skeleton and I were like, let's still go out to dinner. So we ended up going out to dinner. We saw them at the same restaurant that we went to.
Speaker 3: Well on a day're unavailable because they needed some time to be with themselves.
Speaker 2: What's a big problem?
Speaker 8: But she invited us first to go on a double day and it was like the next.
Speaker 3: Day, I have no issue? So what did you do? How'd you handle it, Sophia.
Speaker 7: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: I just let them. Did they know you saw them?
Speaker 8: We definitely made eye contact, but I think neither of us.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't have.
Speaker 3: That's weird, so awkward that I was like, is she gonna come say hi to me?
Speaker 8: Because she like canceled, and then I see her having like a super casual date night, and I'm like, we could have been at the same table because we're already at the same restaurant.
Speaker 3: I will say, honestly in their defense, in my mind, there are certain times or days or nights of the week where I can add capacity to be with others, and there are certain days the week where I can limit capacity to be with others, and they were on a limit capacity night. This is the way the human brain works. So you can't take it personally. That's a problem. Don't let them dictate your emotion. They can't control the way you Now you have anxiety because they didn't know are you speaking to this person?
Speaker 2: Are you like shutting her out?
Speaker 7: I am. We never addressed it never.
Speaker 2: That's just weird.
Speaker 7: It is weird, And I don't know if I should be like, oh, like what happens?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Otherwise it's just perpetual weirdness. Like at some point you've got to conclude or.
Speaker 1: Just try and make another double date.
Speaker 8: Really because double date go. I was like, maybe it's just never gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Let me let me give some general advice. Situation here a situation broader.
Speaker 2: What we need in life to move on at it.
Speaker 3: Have capacity is a conclusion. Perpetual inconclusiveness is anxiety, and so you need to conclude it. Whatever it is. They blew you off, They didn't blow you off. She didn't mean to whatever, close it, conclude it, move on. Can't occupy space with this Tanya reaction.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're reading or doing or whatever googer or therapist you're talking to is like good self taught, because there's no way self talt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been writing notes for twenty five years on this show.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent advice.
Speaker 3: All Right, Sophia, you're gonna make it through this. Conclusion is your keyword today. Take it back to campus.
Speaker 7: Hey, you should write a book.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I have enough.
Speaker 3: I have enough to do at your leisure, my laserre in my laisure days.
Speaker 1: Like, don't like make a deadline for it, just in your leisure time.
Speaker 3: Okay, come back to that, Chew and Martinez zen amanti Dodger tickets coming up. It's all happening. She's got free gas next giving away your.
Speaker 2: Dodger tickets right now.
Speaker 3: Plus, Chewy Martinez, we just met Adam Lopez, who was on his way to go see the matrix, and you got some free gas in al Monte at the Chevron station there.
Speaker 2: How do you pick the gas station, Chewie.
Speaker 6: Well, there's gas stations everywhere, bro. We just randomly pick them and we go wherever it's lit. And we picked the awesome winners and some awesome folks. That's what we do.
Speaker 3: I love meeting the people, I really do. I love meeting the people that are getting the free gas. And the best part is that they don't know it's coming. So who'd you find now? And where are you?
Speaker 6: My girl, Alyssa. We're here at the Chevron station on Valley and I'm here with Alyssa. She didn't know what was happening, and she's about to go to the gym and she's smiling. Got you right now? She's really excited. So somebody wants us to hat you awesome.
Speaker 2: Hello, Melissa, good morning. How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Wow? I'm doing even better now?
Speaker 2: Yes. So that dude there is Chewy Martinez.
Speaker 3: We work together at Kiss FM, and we are buying your gas up your tank.
Speaker 9: You guys are amazing. I was telling Chewie that I pulled up to the gas station and I can see him looking at me.
Speaker 3: It's just like this.
Speaker 9: Awkward, uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Do I get out of the vehicle?
Speaker 9: Do I not? And I see the vehicle and I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna go for it. And yeah, and it was just amazing news this morning. So thank you guys so much for this. I so greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So tell us where are you headed right now.
Speaker 1: I've actually hit.
Speaker 9: It over to the gym this morning, so I'm on my.
Speaker 1: Way over there.
Speaker 6: I was all, eaty, So this is perfect.
Speaker 3: I was reading something about working out when you're putting in the time and doing the exercise. If you basically eat the same thing every day for two weeks for lunch, you'll the odds are you'll increase the return on your investment of trying to get in shape. Really, but not burgers, I mean, like the same thing that's kind of healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a healthy thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what. I've tried that, But I think for myself it's switching things up, and especially with meals because I gets I can't sit on the same thing every single day, so I try to change it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, do you not listen?
Speaker 3: I know where that chevron is alongside the ten Resist the temptation of the Tommy Burger down the street or are.
Speaker 2: They just no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, don't get excited about that. No excitement there. Get to the gym by the time you got to get there.
Speaker 2: Eleven. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Take care of you too, Bye bye, nice Cheeye. She didn't know what to think when you were staring her down.
Speaker 6: Bro, she didn't know what I was just like, listen, you gotta come out of the car sometimes.
Speaker 3: Great job this morning, Cheeye Martinez wrote, check him out. Of course you can get him on Saturday night ten to two triblex l.
Speaker 2: There is always a good time. We'll talk to you soon. Thanks for this morning, peace, bro Okay, tell you that guy.
Speaker 3: Is what you need, like he should be doing in your alarm in the morning, waking you up. Put that giggle and that voice. It is Kiss FM on air with a Ryan Secrets Khalid Kiss FM, right on time. The guy rolls to the second Big Boy, It's with us here host a Big Boys neighborhood on a real ninety two three Just down the hall people, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning to you, my brother Ryan, How you doing. I'm great. I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 3: I I guess it was a few years ago. I took that trip to Japan. It was amazing. I just saw you went there, right, Yeah, Man, I did a quick forty eight hours over there. Man, that's like wow, probably my fortieth time being over there. But I just went over there for some of us business.
Speaker 2: You just missed the earthquake, didn't you. Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And you know it's wild about that. When I got home, everybody was hitting me, you know, Am I safe?
Speaker 2: Am I safe?
Speaker 4: So I just really kind of played it off, like, man, I'm over here, I'm still stuck.
Speaker 2: Send money, give me back home, you know.
Speaker 9: But I was.
Speaker 2: Already home by the time that happened.
Speaker 3: What do you do for forty eight hours? Like you can't even get there and back in forty eight hours?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Man, I've been trying some business out there again.
Speaker 4: So I just kind of went out there, you know, just getting people faces, and you know, you you definitely want to see people when you're taking their money.
Speaker 2: So I went over to.
Speaker 4: Just dinner and Annie that works with me. Annie has never been to Japan, so she wanted to experience that, So I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll go over there and do a quick little run. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She had a great time to uncle big Boy taking care of everybody out all right now.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: When they told me you were coming by to talk about sinking to Maya, it struck me as, oh, there's something going on. I'm thinking to Mayo. Then my colendar in front of me, and I was like, it's a major thing I'm doing and sinking to Mayo?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Not only are you hosting your thing, but it's the same day of my colonoscopy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, on May fifth. You know what, bro, we should go to that?
Speaker 3: Should we give like some can we do something George Lopez and the team over first?
Speaker 2: That would be So are you recording that? I am not. You're not search or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I just thought, you know, what is the worst day I have a colonoscopy? Yeah, that is the worst day in the calendar to do it. It's such a dichotomy. It's such an intersection of emotion and I'm gonna do the prep work is the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, be with me.
Speaker 4: My comedy show is not till that night. If you want me to buy and hang out with you that morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hold your hand, come by and hang out with you. Hey, Ryan, When you do stuff like that, do you.
Speaker 4: Ever think like, I'm Ryan Seacrest and they see like everything. I just did a test as well, and I'm like, dude, now they know I'm not big boy. It's different when you wake up and people treating you different, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a little different.
Speaker 3: I want as the years go by, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I just want to survive. Just keep me around, all right.
Speaker 3: So alternative programming to Kolonoscopy is the Big Boy Comedy Fiesta may fit Long Beach Terrorist Theater. George Lopez. Why isn't George Lopez cut his hair in a long time?
Speaker 4: You know what, man, I call him George Zeppelin now the way that his hair looks broke. So I think he's one of those guys where he feels like the power is in his hair now, you know.
Speaker 2: But it smells delicious, it smells nice.
Speaker 4: We got he goes You could tell that he goes to like a salon to get his hair done.
Speaker 2: It it smells rich. Okay, it's got that nice blowout. Yeah, who's on the bill?
Speaker 4: We got George Lopez, we got Alfred Roblest will be there as well, Martine Morano, which is a Fluffy's guy, justin Silva, Jay Valentino, my guy, Eric Blake. We got Mariachi's as well. Just a great single DeMaio Night in Long Beach, Man. It is like where long in Long Beach where George filmed one of his biggest comedy shows. So it's like kind of a go back, you know, get back to basics kind of thing.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 3: I love that you do this. I mean, how many these you do a year? I tried to do for Ryan, you know, I try to do for it. I closed out the year at at Yamova. It's just one of those things where you know, uh, great comedians. I love to laugh and I think we need to laugh now, you know. So it's just one of those things that I enjoy.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a fan first, So even with the comedians like George and Alfred, I'm in the audience watching it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it great? As the host, there's not that much pressure on.
Speaker 3: You, right because they come and do they do all their their sets, right, So you just kind of you set the tone and then pass up Aton.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, I know how to get in hit it, you know, and pretty much get paid more than all of them. Bad about that live radio.
Speaker 2: Your spirit, your energy, your goodness.
Speaker 3: Uh and the freak and the repetitions that you put in like you do it every day and we love you for it. It makes a city a better place. Thank you for all your energy, big boy. Check out I'm gonna plug your show ninety two to three Real come on and tickets to Ticketmaster First Comedy Special, Go to see you, Pow.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to see you as always, Ryan, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Good to see you as always.
Speaker 2: It's kiss, It's kiss, good morning. Well.
Speaker 3: There comes a time every once in a while when someone deservingly gets recognized for something they've been doing quietly, and it is true.
Speaker 2: It's those things, those habits, those.
Speaker 3: Things you do when no one's looking, and you keep doing it over time, and finally somebody goes, you know, what you've done, something that we should actually salute, recognize and congratulate you for doing it.
Speaker 2: Tanya is getting an award tonight.
Speaker 3: She'll be honored at the twenty twenty six Content Creator of the Year function put on by the Organization for Social Media Safety.
Speaker 2: So what is the award you're winning.
Speaker 1: It's the Content Creator of the Year award, and they're giving it to the year.
Speaker 3: Yay, all the people create content of the twelve months you won.
Speaker 1: They want to honor the fact that the way that I use social media, that I stop using filters, that I show up authentically as myself and advocate for women. And so it's like really nice. When they said that they were giving me this honor. I was like me, like, I actually, you know, had that moment of like are you sure you want to give it to me?
Speaker 3: That you shouldn't feel that you should feel good about what you're doing, and you should ran. But what's interesting is that you know, people are observing things that you don't realize they are, and you're doing it, and they're going, wait, this person hasn't just done it once. They've shown a pattern of doing it for a long time, and we should recognize that.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ours congratulation.
Speaker 2: Do you have to speak?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, So I have to give a speech, and I'm like really nervous about it. I took my speech to the park yesterday and read it out loud, like just to like random people that were like at the park because I didn't want to practice it at my house because there's like nobody there, do you know what I mean? I wanted to practice it in front of just like people.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: But you know it'd be great since it's a social media award, just roll back the video of you telling random people your gratitude and play that back on a video at the award.
Speaker 2: You dont have to say it, you just know that back.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: I was going to say some things, but I practiced yesterday with random people and here's me being safe in social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm really excited, Like my parents are coming up from San Diego for it, My in laws are going to be there. My best friend's giving me the award. So makes amazing. Thank you, drink it in.
Speaker 3: You deserve it A Tanya all right, coming up one of two point seven KISSFM, Dodger tickets and non stop Kiss music.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna roll out uh tomorrow. We're paying your bills every hour. We free gas and we're paying your bills every hour. So just trying to hook you up when it's least expected.
Speaker 2: Free money.
Speaker 3: I need your name, so I can pay your bill and then Chewy again. Tomorrow morning, free gas. He'll be out a West Covina meeting all kinds of great people. I love it getting a chance to talk to everybody. Melissa just spoke to her. She was on her way to the gym and Chew. He showed up and bought her free tank of gas. That was an almanty and tomorrow West Coveno. Also Ryan's roses. She is divorced and her ex husband is trying to hook up with her, but his new wife doesn't believe her.
Speaker 1: Wow, Todays again Twisted.
Speaker 2: More coffee.
Speaker 3: We'll dissect it tomorrow morning, seven to forty. Ryan's roses. Also, dodge your tickets all morning. Have a great Wednesdays can be nice, embrace it. We'll talk to you first thing, Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow