Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show the final hour. Leo two point zero here and from mister Sean Hannity. And if you want to be part of the program, call us at one eight hundred nine four one Sean one eight hundred nine for one seven three two sixth January third, twenty twenty five, seventeen more days. Can't wait until President Trump becomes our forty seventh president. And I'll tell you right now, today was a very big day when it comes to implementing MAGA agenda and what makes this country great. A selection of the Speaker was held today in the House of Representative and Mike Johnson received two hundred and eighteen votes and will become the Speaker of the House in this next congressional session. And I asked for someone from the House to come on the program, and I gave a few names, and I got lucky because I got Byron Donald, congressional member from the nineteenth District in Florida. And welcome Byron or should I say Congressman McDonald. I'm sorry, Congressman Donald.
Speaker 2: Sorry man, It's good to be with you. I'm on the listen. I'm doing radio with Leo two point zero.
Speaker 1: No. Now, listen, I want everybody know the backstory on this. Before I met this great congressman who I would never say no to, we used to just send direct messages back and forth, and I acted like a school age kid when I saw him for the first time. And i'll tell you right now, as a lawyer, I read people, and this man has a commitment to make America great, and that's why I support him one hundred percent. And again, I appreciate your appearance on this show. What did you draw from today's preceding congressman.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, before we get to that, America needs to understand we're on the We're on the bus tour for in in September October. And when I came out, people were like, oh, it's great to see him here. When Leo two point zho, the whole place goes bananas. It's pandemonia when he comes out, folks. So everybody needs to understand Leo, we love you. You've been doing a great job. Keep it going. Now to the business at hand. Speak speakers both today look very happy that this was resolved quickly. I think at the end of the day, all of our members were committed to making sure that President Trump's agenda gets done. I think if there was anything about, you know, the differences of opinion, it was really about making sure that this is a member driven organization. And I think you know, for everybody listening across the country, you would say, well, Bier, why is that so important? And the reason why that is because we have members who are elected to Congress who are committed to getting this country back on track. But they also understand the only way that works is that the members are in the room crafting together these solutions, putting them down on paper so that they can be supported. And what they don't want to see is a top down process because then some of the key pieces of the agenda that are critical to its success sometimes they're left on the cutting room floor. So I think Speaker Johnson was able to land the plane pretty effectively. Today. I'm very happy for that, happy for his success. And now all of our members were united and looking forward to getting accomplished the mega agenda that the American people voted for.
Speaker 1: That sounds great. And you pointed out the top down versus bottom up getting everyone involved. You know, Congressman President has a very ambitious agenda, a lot of legislation. To keep this mega agenda going beyond four years, he's going to need congressional legislation pass in the House and the Senate. You got a slim majority. Can you just give me sort of a big picture of analysis of how do you see this happening with a let's say, what a deadline of twenty four months? You got it. You know there's going to be this grace period. What do you see happening in order to make this happen?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, first and foremost, we're gonna have to deliver on border security, and the American people spoke loud and clear. We're going to answer that call. We're going to deliver border security very quickly, something that the President can sign into law, while also giving a president the resources to repatriate a lot of people back to their home countries. We cannot stay here. So I think once you kind of get that first piece done, it'll put the wind that our backs here on Capitol Hill to then proceed into tax policy, energy reforms that are so totally critical to the future of our country, and some other very important policies about swimming down the regulatory environment and the work that the dose is going to do. All that comes together, but we got to deliver on border security first. We get that done. It gives us a lot of flexibility, a lot of wiggle room to do the other things. And look at the end of the day, when you get something across the line and pass and the president signs it into law, it gives this town the necessary muscle memory to get back to work to deliver on the bigger items.
Speaker 1: Sounds good. Talking to Congressman Donald nineteenth Congressional District in the state of Florida. After November, the moment Trump was declared the winner, I felt that a lot of people were happier, and I felt like this country and I had Laurid Trump on and she felt that it was not just in America, throughout the entire world that we have a new leader. We have a leader who's going to lead this country. On the other hand, Congressman, we have no one running this country. We had a horrific terrorist attack in New Orleans, this bomb explosion in Las Vegas. I don't think we have a president in office right now. It sounds like a mixed message. How do you proceed the next seventeen days without President Trump in office.
Speaker 2: Man, it's we're in a bad spot. We really haven't had a president of the United States for frankly almost two years. To be honest with you, this has been a a This has been an a presidency run by bureaucrats. It's been dangerous for our security, it's been dangerous for our economy. We can't these seventeen days can't pass soon enough, because it's gonna be a whole new ballgame where the President Trump, I mean, is going to be the one making these decisions. It's not going to be pawned off the staffers and pawned off the people who have their own interests. I can't stress enough how our adversaries are looking at what America has not been the last four years, and they've been licking their chops and they've been making moves across the world, and quite frankly, it's hurt our allies and it's also hurt us here at home because then we've had to step up and then you know, send money overseas to try to help some other countries, like stop the asp the offensive by our by our enemies on the globe around the globe, So President Trump coming back is critical on so many levels, but the number one is, Leo, We're going to have leadership again, not at it in four years. And I don't care your organization. I really don't even care your politics. Everything rises and falls on leadership. Everything.
Speaker 1: I agree with you one hundred percent. I think this election also I saw a transition or maybe a transformation traditional Democrat groups, Blacks, Hispanics, union member Dues, Catholics, they shifted over to the to the Trump Republican Party. And I was watching Hakeem Jeffries talk a good game. But I think the working class Party is now the Republican Party. What say you?
Speaker 2: So? One hundred percent we are we represent working class Americans, We represent mom and pops, We represent small business owners. We represent the people who really are looking for those ladders, those those access ladders of success in our economy. And to be blunt with you, Leo, we even represent guys who have done well, build a great business and you know, love this country. They love with this country afore them. But they're looking around and they're saying, wait a minute, I can't. I couldn't build my business today. The late great Bernie Marcus God rest his soul. One of the co founders of Home Depot, he famously said if he had to find if he had to create Home Depot today, he couldn't do it. It's a tragedy. So we represent the hard working men and women of this country, the forgotten men and women of this country, all races, all colors, all creeds, and in some respects sometimes all types of different networks. The people who know what makes our country work, but have watched the radical ideology of the Democrats really grind our nation to a halt. And so we're going to come out ready to go reforming this government the way it needs to be reformed, to put the people back in front of it. And that once you do that for the working class people of our country, it gives them a shot in the arm of confidence, like dying. You know what, I know, I got a shot I can actually do something with, you know with what is the greatest lottery ticket in the history of the world. Being either born in the United States or living in the United States.
Speaker 1: Talking to Byron Donald, congressional member of the Florida delegation, represents the nineteenth history, the legacy media. They just are in outright denial. And you know, I sometimes get nervous when a Republican go on CNN or MSNBC or Meet the Pressed, and you know, you can tell that the whole approach is at adversarial except when you go on, because you hold their fire, You respond to theirs, answers those questions that they're asking, those gotcha questions, and you respond. You do it in a very diplomatic and a very professional manner. Why are they still fighting this the acknowledgement that Trump the people have voted for Trump, and yet they they're still negative, They're still negative, and yet and they treat Republicans in an adversarial manner unlike their Democrats. Except when you're on.
Speaker 2: Oh, because well, first of all, their ideologues, you know, and their ideologues, and I mean, when you're an ideologue and you're stuck in your ways and you have your own worldview and you don't acknowledge any other, and your social networks and your social circles all have that same world view. When you hear a Donald Trump, when you hear a jd Vance of a vaint Ramba Swami, a Ron Destantus, a Mike Lee, a Ted Cruz, when you hear those guys, you think that they don't even live on the same planet. But the reality is is that the news media has been out of touch with the American people for quite some time now. When I go on there, Leo, you know, like I'm in the barbershop, that's how whatever you've got me, I got an answer for you.
Speaker 1: You do you have an answer? I don't.
Speaker 2: I watch you, but but no, honestly, it's it's really about the taking our common sense America first conservative message to everybody. You can't be afraid no matter what venue you might find yourself. And the truth is, what I've found over the last couple of years is that there are common sense Americans who watch MSNBC, they watch CNN and it's and the only thing that people might say, well, man, how come they watch those shows is because again they have a network of people who have that worldview, but they see what's going wrong in America. They've seen it too, and to bring information to them that they wouldn't have gotten watching that network before, I think is really important. And so that's why I do it. It's really about reaching everybody in our country. And you know, it's been successful. I'm really happy about that. But we're gonna keep going because it's not about just making a point, it's about accomplishing an agenda that puts our country on the trajectory that it needs to go.
Speaker 1: Well said, and I want to honestly on behalf of the Annity program and staff and myself of course, thank you very very much for taking time out. I know it's a busy day, first day, you guys are back in the new Congress and selecting a speaker, and I want to thank you for taking time out to join us. And God bless you and God bless America. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I always make time for Leo two.
Speaker 1: Oh God listen, I idolize you before we even met. You know that because those direct messages back and forth. So, folks, there's a backstory behind this. There's a there's a mutual respect between the two of us. And I want to again thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend. Take it easy, thank.
Speaker 1: You, my friend. That's the great Congressman Byron Donald. And I'll tell you right now there's a core people that I've been privileged to meet, like the Congressman, like Laura Trump, like Gus Billa, Rockis there's a lot of them, and even what I always tell them, I'll never say no to them because from my vantage point, they really care about America. This man cares about America and he's been so consistent. And there's a handful of politicians who are not in it for just power and control. There's a group of politicians who cares first about this country. And if you're gonna get my involvement, you gotta care about America first. And that's why I honestly believe President Trump is our president because he cares and it resonates with the American people. You can't have forty or fifty thousand people wait four or five hours for someone just to speak unless they believe in that person, and America believes in President Trump. Will take a break more of your phone calls when we come back. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Radio program. LEO two point zero and for mister Hannity, our number for you to call me is one eight hundred nine for one seven three two six one eight hundred nine for one. Sean. I'm going to take some of your phone calls. We want to thank all my guests, but I also want to give you some breaking news that occurred when we started to program, and I'm going to give you my opinion in the next segment as a as an attorney for thirty plus years, the idiot judge mrcann has set a hearing date believe this a hearing date for sentencing a President Trump on January tenth. Okay, let me just give you the facts. Then I'm going to give you my opinion. Now, yeah, he's going to sentence President Trump on January tenth, that New York hush money case. Now he does, President Trump does not have to appear. He can appear by zoo zoom. But let me just give you just the idiot part of it. He's not gonna impose any penalties on President Trump, no sentence, no no jail time, no fines or no sanctions. But the idea that he's imposing what they call a conditional release. Oh, if you're a good boy, I'm not gonna put you in jail. I'm not going to impose a fine. It's sick me, it's stupid, it's political, and I want to tell you my opinion about it when we come back, because it's ridiculous and it's offensive. This judgement compromised. This is to Sean Hannio the Sean Handedy radio show. I'm so mad. I'm gonna talk about it when we come back. We'll be right back after this short break. Welcome back to the Sean Hannedy Radio program. And our phone number is one eight hundred ninety four, one seven three two six or one eight hundred nine hundred. Sean. I'm gonna take some of your phone calls in a few minutes, but I really want to. I'm proud to be a school teacher. I'm proud to be a civil rights lawyer, thirty plus years of practice law. And I'm proud to be a Fox News contributor and also appearing on Sean Hannedy's radio program numerous times providing legal advice. And I'm really upset about this idiot judge. I'm being kind by calling him an idiot. This judge, Mvercann Mashon, Mricann Rashon set a hearing date, a sentencing date on January tenth, ten days before a president Trump becomes president, or a sentencing hearing now on that hush money case. Now Trump doesn't have to appear, but the judge wants his ego is so big. He's going to sentence Trump to no jail time, no penalties, if he's a good boy. I find the defensive that decision, that verdict is illegal, unconstitutional, and it's going to be reversed. Save this radiotape. Okay, because the president has immunity. Okay, Okay, Judge, remember the Supreme Court ruling, and you're keeping this case alive even though the President will not serve jail time, will not be imposing you will not be imposing penalties, just to have your ego satisfied. I'm sick of these type of cases. Look, let's be very clear. I want to make sure you hear this because this is a great opportunity for me to tell you the truth. As a lawyer. President Trump has been a victim for the last two and a half years. The mar Laigo search warrant of his house, of his wife closet, the Washington DC case, the Fanny Willis case, the Leticia James case, you know why, to stop him from running for president, to stop you, to prevent you from voting for him. It failed, it backfired. He became more popular. The mugshot, he became more popular, and these cases crumbled. They crumbled, and I'm going to tell you this is my opinion. These cases were designed and organized by the White House, in my opinion, to stop Trump from running for president. It did not work. This man sacrificed everything in order to keep his name in the ballot, and he won and they lost. So all those cases start dropping out, life dropping away, life flies. The only thing I'm happy about is this case is going to be taken out of this idiot judge's hand when he imposes this photy, frivolous sentencing. You know why because that will get President Trump and his lawyers the right to appeal, and the appellate court is going to reverse this rulely because this case was designed to stop Trump from running for the president. This case, this so called hush money case, no federal crime. I followed that case from day one. I still don't know how the jury got through a verdict. I still don't know what law that was applied. It was just made up. But this tells you how important you are as American voters. You saw through it. You see, the Democrats had a playbook. We dirty of Trump. We file these charges where he's facing hundreds of years. We take away his money, we search his house, and the public, the American people will say, no way, will we vote for this guy. That was their game play. No way, we're gona vote for this guy. He's a felon. He's bad for the country. If BACKFI. Every case made him stronger, every case he raised more money. And then the Supreme Court thanked God for the rule of law. Thank goodness we have a Supreme Court. Because the Supreme Court said to all these court cases, no, you're wrong, unconstitutional. You may not remember this. Remember the Colorado Secretary of State. They took him off the ballot. Remember Maine, they took him off of ballot one. One politician took him off the ballot. Supreme Court said, you can't do that. You cannot do that. Hey, you cannot do that. And he won. They lost. But Alvin Bragg, a man who will allowed murderers to roam the streets, prosecut President Trump. Alvin Bragg, the man who put Daniel Penny facing second degree murdered charges, and he got to acquit. It goes after Trump, a man who allows murderers to roam the streets and hurt and harm people on the subway. Alvin Bragg. So President Trump, I hope he gets the right people in the Department of Justice. I hope he gets the right people in the FBI. And I would like to take a couple of questions. Ask this crazy judge and Alvin Bragg and Fanny Willis a lot of questions. Boy, don't let me, don't let me depose these guys. Don't put me in the Department of Justice. Don't put me in the FBI. Because Alvin Bragg will have to get a sleeping bag, because I'm gonna ask him ten thousand questions. I'm gonna get all those emails, I'm gonna get all those text messages. I want all this to come out so you can see it. You see, folks, the Democrats anticipated Trump to lose this election. There's a paper trail of all this misconduct. The Jack Smith, the search warrants, those FBI agents, the old Department of Justice members. Hey, a change is going to happen on January twentieth, twenty twenty five, because Trump and his appointees will be in charge of the Department of Justice, and everything should be exposed to the American people. Judge McCann's Rashaan's daughter working for the Democrats. Show of hands, how many people thought that this whole thing was political? I see millions of hands up. You knew it was a fake trials. You knew there were monkey trials, kangaroo courts.
Speaker 2: You knew it.
Speaker 1: As a lawyer for thirty five years, that was sick to watch all this happen. But yet on November fifth, the American people gave the finger. I'll just say finger to the Democrats and to the crooked politicians, and to the Department of Justice and to the FBI. They are reckoning January twenty, twenty twenty five. And you know what, you know what people say, Oh, you can't use the system to go after people. Know my advice to the President Trump. And just showed the American people all these documents, all these emails what they were going to do to Trump, because that's the way you expose you know, of sunlight kills a vampire. You want to stop this from happening, you declassify all these phony documents that allow these fake attorneys to go after Trump. That's my recommendation. Let's take a few phone calls, a few phone calls because I'm just really I can't thank Sean Hannity and the staff enough because this is thirty five years of experience. None of these cases should have been fouled. They were fouled against Trump because he was running for president, period, and all the lies being told on the legacy media fake.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's go to.
Speaker 1: Uh. Let's go to Lauren from Florida. Lauren, you're on the Sean Hannity Radio show. Are you there, Lauren? Lauren? Are you there? Okay, let's go to another call. Let's go to Steve. Steve, welcome to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's just the pre lead to talk to you, Leo, and it's first time caller. And I'm gonna tell you what. You're giving Shawn a run for his money.
Speaker 1: Oh No, he's a great one. But thank you very much for those kind words. What's your what's the call of your question?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: My question is we got all the right tools in the toolbox now to take and go and make this country great.
Speaker 2: Like it used to be.
Speaker 4: My question or whatever? Is I am afraid that they're probably doing it right now, that they're going to run to their liberal federal judges and they're going to make it almost difficult for President Trump to get anything done.
Speaker 3: That's my feelings.
Speaker 1: A good question. Let me answer it while you're listening. Thank you very much. That's a good question. I think Trump has figured out and we had Don Junior on Trump got the right people in office, he got the right cabinet people, he got the right appointees. Now here's the keith to your call of your question. To make massive changes, the Republicans have to work together. I want to say this three times. Rhinos are more dangerous to Trump than Democrats. Rhinos are more dangerous to Trump than Democrats. Rhinos are more dangerous to Trump the Democrat they're they're they're they're dangerous. But the Republican House and the Republican Senate has to vote for legislation. You see, legislation stays beyond the four years that President Trump is in office. President Trump can impose executive orders not good enough. We need legislation, and Mike Johnson, Speaker Johnson and Senate Majority Leader toom you are obligated to implement the Trump program or you're gonna get primary I'm not gonna hold anything back. Every Republican in the House and Senate has to work together. If you don't, you're gonna get primary. If you don't, I'm gonna be in your city campaigning against you. Because we have a once in a lifetime situation. We have a great man in the White House, we got majorities in the House, majorities in the Senate and caller, we have the US Supreme Court with a logical concern majority. We have everything in our favor. We cannot fail. We should not fail. Put country first, No, put God first, country second. Let's go to Rob. Rob, Welcome to the Sean Hannity Radio Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was exactly one was gonna be my comment. But I'm going to touch on one more thing. I think the American people are sick and tired of, you know, seeing all this stuff exposed, but no one is ever held accountable.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I mean we've been seeing we've been seeing stuff being exposed since the Whitewater scandals. I don't know how old you are, but I got to be honest with you. I'm really sick and tired of having these people on my payroll.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let me let me thank you for your question. Let me respond to that, because you're you're one hundred percent correct. These people get away with this, they're exposed, but nothing happens to them, not this administration. Let me give you a perfect example. They're seventeen million dollars of taxpayers' money covered up for uh sexual harassment case in the House represented that I want those people exposed. I want them out of office. Department of Justice in the Trump administration, you go after these crooks, You take them to trial, and you expose them and impose sentences. You know why, because that's the detern effect. You have to hold these people responsible. All these people who are protesting committee crimes. You notice, like the Jewish Americans who were victimized and tormented, you saw no federal charges against these protesters, these AMAS protesters. Trump administration has to impose charges, convictions, and imprisonment. You have to put criminals in jail. And then people say, oh, I'm not gonna do it. I don't want to go to jail. Expose that call is right, exposing Ye, it's not good enough. Okay, let's do this. Let's take a quick break. We'll come back. More of your phone calls. I'm fired up. This Sean Handedy radio program would be right back. Welcome back to the Sean Hannity radio show. Leo two point zero in from mister Sean Hannity. He's going to return next week and by the way, seventeen more days before we have our forty seventh president in office, and I can wait. I wish tomorrow is January twentieth. But let me just simply say this. I'm very optimistic about this great country, just the greatest country on the earth, on this great planet. And we're going to see major changes because I think people who listen to the Sean Hannity radio Show and people who listened to just honest, straight talk, you care about this country. You put country first, and I get excited. I get sort of crazy about this country. God first, country second. And we're in a great situation, and I think we could do so much for us, our children, the future if we put country first, not our egos, not power and control. And I'm here on this earth with the commitment to the man upstairs and to this great country, and we'll do anything possible. I want to thank everyone associated with this great program, Jason, Katie by the door, Linda Andy, Yury, everybody who helped me make this show great. I want everyone to have a great twenty twenty five and count down the days. Seventeen more days before Donald J. Trump becomes our forty seventh president. Welcome back Sean Hannity on Monday, LEO two point zero, See you soon. Bye,