Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Pete Eagans calling from I was looking for Susan. Yes, Hi, Hey Susan. How are you. I'm good? How are you? I'm having a great day, Thank you very much. I'm actually calling because we haven't met yet, but you've been interviewing and I've got to talk to you. I'm one, I'm in HR, so I need to speak with you, and I'm calling to let you know that we have decided to go ahead and hire you. Oh really, yes, congratulations, than no problem. We will reach out with further detail. Okay, make sound good, yep, but the start date should be next week. But again, I'll have I'll have who have you been interviewing with again, Jared. I'll have Jared give you a call and go over all that stuff. But I just want to call and take congratulations.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, thank you so much and so great.
Speaker 1: Have a good day you too. Thank Hello. Hey Susan p. Deakins again. Oh hi, yeah, so calling you back. Just needed to touch on one thing about the job that you're just hired for. Yeah, so unfortunately we are going to have to let you go. Wait why, Well, you know, after I got off the phone with you after hiring you, I thought about it and you weren't excited enough for me. So you know, hear it. We like people who are very excited about their jobs.
Speaker 2: No, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just was I didn't.
Speaker 2: Do it, although I didn't like you on the.
Speaker 1: Phone, right, Yeah, So there was just yeah, it just wasn't excited enough for me, and so therefore I'm going to go ahead and recommend that we do not hire you. So I'm so sorry about that before, but I thought about it more and I was just like, wow, that was really a lame expression when I told you had the job. And like I said, one people who are excited about their work here, so have a good day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I prove it to you in any way by now.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Oh hello, Hi, Susan P.
Speaker 1: D Eggins again from Yeah you know what, Uh, pretty awkward to call you and hire you and then fire you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm calling you back because I want to discuss that. Sound like you were going to say something before I hung up. Were you going to say something?
Speaker 2: I mean, I was just going to say that I'm really excited and if I could grow with you in some other way. I would like you. I don't want to lose a job because of the way I answered a.
Speaker 1: Phone right, yeah, you know, against my better judgment, I'm going to hire you back, Susan, you got the job, thank you. Yep, and so like I said, general'll be touch okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Susan Pedekins again from Hello, Hey, So unfortunately I have to let you know that we do have to not hire you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm really I'm getting whiplashed from this. Why do you keep like hiring me and firing me? I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: I went and talked to Jared, who's the guy that you'd be working for, you know, And I asked him what sort of outfit you wore on your interview and he told me the color and I just did not like the outfit that he described.
Speaker 2: This is starting to seem ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a good day, thank you. Hello, Hey, Susan ped Eggins again.
Speaker 2: From Okay, Now I'm done. I don't want this job anymore. If you're going to keep with flashing me around and hiring me and firing me, I do not want this job. I don't want to work for a company like that. You are literally an what's your job like? You're not even doing your job.
Speaker 1: You're terrible at that, And there it is. That's the kind of passion I was looking for. Susan, you are hired back. Didn't you hear me?
Speaker 3: You twit?
Speaker 2: I do not want your job anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then I'll let you know that this is actually Jebil from the Jebel Show doing a phone brank on you and your friend Jessica set you up. It's a joke, she said. She said, you've been interviewing for jobs and you think you might have got one, and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate her.
Speaker 3: That was so annoying.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wake up every morning with jewbile phone Franks