Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roebliss, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Canavalli. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: Welcome in episode one ninety seven, What's Right with Nick Wright? And this episode is brought to you by the McDonald's app. I love the McDonald's app, particularly for McDelivery. I love it because it's perfect for any situation. It's poorn rain, you don't want to go out to go get your mcdouble MC delivery. Your team's playing, you don't want to miss a single second McDelivery. It's been a long day, Well, better way to fix that, and then getting a delicious double quarter pounder with cheese and a large fry delivered right to your door with McDelivery. I personally love mcdlivery when I'm watching a game, spending time with my family, and maybe doing both. And now, every time you order McDelivery in the McDonald's app or earn a two points towards free food. Who doesn't like free food? Everybody likes free food. Come on, so there's always a reason to order in the McDonald's app. Down the McDonald's app today at participating McDonald's delivery prices maybe higher than a restaurant's delivery, and other fees may be like copyright twenty twenty three. McDonald's all Right, Big Show, Big Day. It's our gambling show four and one last week, even though we didn't do a gambling show. I posted the picks to Twitter before the kickoff of the Thanksgiving games. Won the first four games with great ease, had an eight and a half point dog. They won out right, we'll go through that later. Demons's teaser looked great until the last leg, which is progress and so Demon's great. The teaser you posted, the Thanksgiving Day teaser that you you posted for the audience?
Speaker 3: What post?
Speaker 2: Confused? Yeah you did, Yes, you're sitting right next to me. You posted a teaser for the three Thanksgiving games, and then Seattle screwed you because they got blown out. You didn't actually bet that teaser. The bets you made on Thanksgiving loss as well, but you didn't post. Speaking of gambling, sorry pal, Speaking of gambling. Oh, such a satisfying gambling moment for me yesterday. So I played in my weekly poker game and actually crushed. Shout out to Chip Bully, my shout out by the way to my guy Chip Bully. Uh, my guy Joe Black who no, it's public nowledge. He doesn't mind me saying this. He went down to Florida this weekend played in a massive the WPT fifteen tournament, thirty five hundre to enter, came in twentieth place. That shipped, I mean the according to the website, shipped over like thirty grand like shout out to him. First place was almost a million bucks, and the guy who knocked him out in twentieth ended up winning the whole thing. But coming in twentieth and a fifteen hundred person were a Poker Tour event. But that's not the gambling story. I played poker and and did well, but that's again not the gambling story. The gambling story is that that more before the poker game, we had our fox bowling party. The bosses are there, both Carton Show and My show, and Wilde's fancies himself quite the bowler. He has a little fancy form, he does a whole thing, and I do not. I'm objectively a bad bowler. So I did the oldest trick in the book, the old you know if yeah, it's just a hustle, which and it was such a multi layered, brilliant hustle and the fact that I did it to Wilds was so glorious. So first first match, I'm like, Wilds, lay me forty eight pens, so your score minus forty eight to forty seven and a half. And he was like, I'm not laying you forty eight pins, blah blah blah blah. And so we play and he beats me by fifty and we have nothing on it. I'm like all right. And Wilds, by the way, does not like gambling, and if he does, it's like for five or ten dollars. So I went to him, I was like, all right, how about this, lay me thirty four and a half for one hundred bucks. He's like, I'm not betting one hundred dollars, but I knew it wasn't betting one hundred dollars. But once you throw out one hundred, all of a sudden, fifty sounds reasonable. And once you throw out forty seven and a half is what you need to be laid and you lose by fifty, thirty four and a half sounds like a deal. And I got wild to take the bet, easiest money I ever made in my life, easiest money I ever made in my life. I mean, he beat me by twenty pins, but it doesn't matter. He had to beat me by thirty five pins and it was fifty dollars, and there is I've never had a more satisfying gambling victory. Then hold on, let me find the rest of me than this. CRISP twenty twenty ten, courtesy of Kevin Wilds. Just like an old school pool hustler, just making someone think you're bad, getting them over confident. And I am bad, by the way, but thirty five pins is a lot, all right, Deman, say let's get to the actual show. Here's what missed the cut. Lebron gets his first tech for flopping. I assume it was unfair. Jimmy Butler files a trademark for Emo Jimbo and what's right in Spotify rap shout out to all the people who we were a big part of their year and Spotify rapped. I appreciate each and every one of you. There's Michael Senz and Ryan Fooje. Pardon Frooge if I'm saying that wrong. I apologize for a couple of people that tweeted about it. All right, demons, let's get to the actual show.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, yo. So Tyreek tyer Kill had a spicy quote or a spicy take, should we say, talking about his current Dolphins team. Here's what he said. I feel like this is probably the better team than when we went than when we won a super Bowl back when I was on Kansas City. So Tyreek Hill is about to break the receiving record or maybe, but he can't seem to keep the Chiefs names out of his mouth. By the way, I always see this as like blatant mahomes disrespect. But who misses who more between Tyreek Hill and the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean that's not even a quite Like here's the thing unique take here. I don't think I either misses either I think that it actually worked out really well for all parties. Now we'll get to the Mahomes disrespect part in the moment, because I understand what you're saying, but I look at a little bit differently. But Tyreek already has a ring. By going to Kansas City or by going to Miami, pardon me, he was able to check off the following boxes, make way more money than he was gonna make in Kansas City, still continue to produce at a Hall of Fame level, and you not, and his production actually went up a touch. And you could argue it's for uh, for a lot of people, it's more impressive. Now it's not like, well, you're a great player, but you have the best quarterback in the league. Everybody believes he is the engine that makes that team go. And so he got all of those things and he gets to live in Miami, which for Tyreek Hill is probably better than living in Kansas City. Like and that's no dispecting against my hometown, but particularly you know, for not for everyone wouldn't choose Miami over Kansas City, depending on the type you know, the environment you want to be, or how much you value the weather, whatever it is. But I think for Tyreek Kill, it's perfect. The Chiefs, on the other hand, have so many resources poured into the offense to be able to use Tyreek Hill, to get Trent McDuffie, to free up salary cap space, to build this young, dominant defense, and win the Super Bowl with the first year without him, And if anybody not that, there were a lot of questions about Mahomes, but if there were, the questions were only, well, he has Tyreek Kill and Andy Reid, and like what would he be like if he didn't have all these weapons, And his first year without him wins the MVP, highest scoring team in the league, scores thirty eight in the Super Bowl, answers all those questions. So for right now, I think it is a win win. I don't think it's gonna feel that way in a year or so because I don't think Tyreek's going to have these monster postseason moments and I think he's going to miss that to a degree. So I think Miami is a good, not great team. I think Miami is a team that is not, as it's currently constituted, built to go on a deep playoff run. And Tyreek Hill was building the resume of one of the greatest playoff performers ever. And now last year, obviously Skyler Thompson was their quarterback for the one playoff game, So what are you gonna do? But even this year, the Chiefs are back in the super Bowl and Tyreek Hill is home by the divisional round, then I think they'll be a little angst if you will. But right now, I think it's worked out great for both parties. And listen, I love Tyreek Kill the player. He's one of the greatest players, not only in Chiefs history, but he's one of the greatest players ever. I don't think that's an overstatement. I think that he is building the case that he should be in the discussion as the third greatest receiver ever. He's not there yet, but he's building the case that after Jerry and Randy, it could be Tyreek Hill. What were you gonna say to Monday? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Sorry, nothing, No, the pictures are cute. Do you want me to ask this next novel?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, sure, go ahead. Oh wait, before you ask the follow up, you said something about Mahomes. I'spect Mahomes disrespect. I think it's really he has been and I give him credit for this man since he got there. I think he's been trying to build up to us. He has said some over the top things, throws the prettiest ball as most accurate, all these things, which I really just if we remember when Tyreek got there, there were real questions about whether I mean the Dolphins tried to get to Sean Watson. They were in the Aaron Rodgers discussions. They a year before I'm sorry, not Aaron party, the Russell Wilson discussion, and they, yeah, they lost a draft pick tampering trying to get Tom Brady. So Toule was on shaky ground and Tyreek really helped build him up. So I don't have a problem with any of that. But all right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: The twenty nineteen Chiefs were seven and four heading into December. Miami's eight and three. So should this be taken as a warning to the rest of the league. Is what Tyrek kill is saying is kind of true.
Speaker 2: I so I understand what he's saying. And they were similarities in that that was a ben don't break Chiefs defense that just got some big stops, wasn't a great defense. They had this dynamic offense. All of those things. The distinction is the Chiefs knew unequivocally that the postseason. They're even in twenty nineteen, they already knew that Mahomes was an elite postseason performer because they had seen him in twenty eighteen win his first playoff game ever and then have three separate or second half comebacks against Tom Brady and the Patriots in an all time performance by him, and then losing overtime without touching the ball, which we only talk about when it happens to poor Josh Allam of the Buffalo Bills, probably cost the chief Super Bowl that year. They didn't changing any rules for us, but set that aside. Two has never played in a playoff game, and that is man. That is the other thing about these NFL playoffs. That is just bananas right now, if the playoff picture holds, Okay, I'm gonna go team by team and I'm gonna do this off the top of my head, but I think I'm gonna have it right. Quarterback playoff experience, Okay, Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes has played fourteen playoff games, has won eleven.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson four playoff games total, one victory. Trevor Lawrence two playoff games total, one victory. Tua Tongue of Iailoa has never played in the playoffs. Kenny Pickett has never played in the play Dorian Thompson Robinson for Cleveland has never played in the playoffs. Gardner Minshew for the Colts. Has Gardener? Did did Gardner play this one? I got to look up did Gardner play in the playoffs? Like as a backup one? Like come into a game? No he didn't. So right now, as the bracket is, every other starting quarterback in the AFC combined combined has two playoff victories, and then there's Mahomes with eleven. And by the way, you go to Phil you go to the NFC, it's it's different, but it's still Jalen Hurts is what is Jalen in the playoffs? Jalen Hurts is two and two in the playoffs. Brock Purty is two and one and the one you can put an asterisk on if you want, Like he got knocked out of.
Speaker 3: That game like instantly there.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jared Goff, what is golf in the playoffs? Is he four and two? Let me, let me, I gotta look at that, because golf obviously had all those playoff games with with Detroit. So Golf is a starter is two and three, but he came but he came in to a game that that they ended up losing. But Golf as a starter is two and three in the postseason, really only two wins. Yeah, I guess they had a bye and went to the super Bowl, so that makes sense. Obviously, Desmond Ritters never been in the postseason. Uh, Dak Prescott's two and four, GENO zero and zero and Josh Dobbs is zero and zero. So Mahomes right now, does Mahomes have more playoff victories than every other quarterback combined? That would make the postseason? I mean, that's bananas. And in the end, the guys with some experience are all on the NFC side of things, so that is an element for this postseason. Oddly, this all changes if Klee Eland sticks with Flacco. Flacco has got a lot of playoff experience, but he also hasn't played football in a year, and he hasn't played good football in six years.
Speaker 3: All right, next, all right, the Cowboys have been making easy work of all the light teams they play a falling Seattle tonight, dag has cleaned up his game well up. But Seattle's defense is forced to turnover in six of their last seven games. Are you worried that this is going to be a trap game for Dak Prescott.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I also wonder typically Thursday night games are sloppy games. I wonder how much that changes by the fact that both of these teams played last Thursday, so both of these teams are on regular rest. One of the reasons Thursday night games are bad is because teams played on Sunday, they play on Thursday, and on a full week of practice, they're beat up all those things. But these teams all played Thursday, and or both these teams played Thursday, so it's a regular week just in the days.
Speaker 3: Seems really need this win. I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Well for very different reasons, but that's one hundred percent correct Seattle. Seattle could fall out of the playoffs. Man, Like I thought Seattle was pretty well locked as a wild card. But Seattle all of a sudden, that Rams loss, that one point Rams loss is such a killer for them. After this Cowboys game, demonse, their next two are Niners Eagles, So if they lose tonight, a five game losing streak is absolutely on the table, and all of a sudden, the team that was six and three can be six and eight. And the other reason that Rams loss is so devastating is the Rams are one of the teams chasing them for a wildcard spot. If they finished with the same record, the Rams go because well, you know what I'm saying, I'm an idiot. They're gonna they play the Rams again because or they know actually they are. Oh, they lost the Rams twice this year because they played them Week one, so I'm right about that. If they finished with the same record the Rams, the Rams go to the playoffs. They don't, so this could go left on Seattle in a big way for the Cowboys. If you don't think the Cowboys can catch Philly, then this game is really not that important. They're just gonna be the five seed whether they win ten games or thirteen games. If they're not gonna win the division, they're the five seed. The real question is can Dallas catch Philly. But that is trickier than it sounds, because here's the deal on that Dallas in order to catch in order to pass Philly, because Dallas has three conference losses. Unless you assume that Philly is going to gag a game against the Giants, which they're not going to. Not only do they have to beat them Demons, they have to finish with a better record Dallas is not going to. If they both finish fourteen and three. If Dallas runs the table and finishes with the same record as Philly, Philly wins on conference record tiebreaker, so that Philly right now has zero conference losses Dallas all of their losses are conference losses. So the first tiebreaker is head to head. If Dallas beats Philly in a week and a half, that'll be split. The second record is divisional record, unless you think the Giants are gonna steal one from Philly, which they're not. They're both gonna finish the year five and one in the division if Dallas beats them, so that's tied. The next tiebreaker is conference record, and Philly is not gonna have three conference losses, and if they were to have three conference losses, they're not gonna be tied with Dallas anyway. Point I'm making is if Dallas runs the table, for Dallas to win the division, the following things I believe have to happen. They have to run the table. Philly has to lose this week to San Francisco and a obviously next week to Dallas, and Philly has to lose one of their final four games, which are at Seattle home for the Giants, home for the Cardinals at the Giants.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's a chance that the Eagles do that We've got it locked up. We're gonna rest Jalen Hurts and our starters. I'm ready for the postseason?
Speaker 2: Well, so yes, I do. I Also, this is my annual Galaxy brain plea, and this doesn't typically you don't usually even have this opportunity. And Philly, let's just say, for the sake of argument, Philly beats the Niners this week and beats Dallas. They do both of those things, they could absolutely have the one seed locked up after their fifteenth game in that very n nique scenario. I've always thought the smarter thing would be to rest players in your second to last seaon and then play guys in your last game because you're gonna have a bye anyway, And all of a sudden, if you have the one seed locked up and you rest guys in your final week of the year, then all of a sudden. You go three weeks without playing a game, and there's to me a real risk of roster is something there. If you have the opportunity to rest guys with two games left, I wouldn't rest them for both, but I would do it in week seventeen, not week eighteen. I don't think though, this is gonna well, let me rephrase it. If Philly beats the Niners, they could lock this up. With Detroit's bad loss, the Niners would then have four losses. Philly would have the head to head against San Francisco. I am. I'm hoping we get some late season intrigue. I don't know. I don't know if we will. In the AFC, I think it will. I think it will be hard for the Chiefs to lock up the one seed early because they have the three losses, same as Baltimore, same as Jacksonville, same as Miami. And even though they're gonna have the tiebreaker against all three of those teams, I don't see they're being massive separation, all right, Next.
Speaker 3: Forty nine ers a head in a Philly for America's Game of the Week in an NFC Championship rematch. Last year, obviously, Rock pretty got injured at the beginning of the game. Christian McCaffrey ended up being quarterback at one point. Actually, but maybe if Rock pretty would have finished that game, you would have given him credit this year. So if he wins that game, if he goes and he beats the Eagles, will you finally give him his credit or will you need to see more in the police So again, guys, he's if he's trailing to the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Folks, just keep asking me the same. First of all, I do not feel I hate to be a broken record on this. We are on first things First, we are promoting this football game. America's Game of the Week is gonna be one of the most watched games of the year. Do you know what I'm gonna say to Monsey? Okay, So on TV when we have a big football game, they show you the games that are being played and then the marquee game on the list, like here's the one o'clock games, here's the four o'clock games, America's Game of the week, Niners Eagles, And whenever we have that like tonight, Amazon, if they're running promos, you're gonna see Dak and Gino and when the other you know last week when it was Jaggs Texans, you saw Trevor and CJ. Stroud and it's like, these are the stars. Come watch them. For the Niners game Niners Eagles, it's Jalen Hurts on one side of the graphic and Christian McCaffrey on the other. And you can say, Nick, that's ridiculous, you're being unfair. That's a great. It is a data point that even the graphics producers like, hey, who's the star of the Niners, Who's who's the what's the We almost always put quarterbacks, never have the time telling you that's correct. I'm telling you maybe maybe a Taylor Swift related one. I'm telling you when we that we when we promote Giants games last year and it was Saquan or Daniel Jones, they would put Daniel Jones on the graphic. You know why tie goes to the quarterback, but this ain't a tie, so we would The point I'm trying to make is we would put these graphics up and talk about Jalen Hurts and Christian McCaffery or the star, and then the question we would ask on the TV show is is brock Party the MVP of the entire league. Me not wanting a guy who can't even make the sizzle real praphic PRISTI.
Speaker 3: If he wins this game versus Philly, maybe they'll put him on the graphic next time. Question is, if he goes out there and he beats Philly, are you then going to give him credit? Because Philly is clearly a good team.
Speaker 2: I've already given him credit, and I don't doubt that he can beat good teams. That's the other thing. People are are making my brock Party critique into what they want it to be. Because my Brock Party critique was so one hundred percent spot on that now people are trying to straw man against it. They're like, well, will you at least say he doesn't suck? I don't think he sucks. Well will you? Will you admit he can beat good teams? Never said they can't beat good teams?
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: My brock Party critique is very very simple. I question his ability to play at a high level if all of the Avengers are not there with him, and I question his ability to play at a high level if the Niners are trailing and the defense is not First and foremost worried about Christian McCaffrey. They are worried about him throwing. That's what I question, and unfortunately for him, he has had three games this year where those circumstances have popped up and he's zero for three. I do not question his ability to play great early in games against just about anyone. He rolled Dallas. That was impressive. It didn't answer if I'm running out of analogies to make for these things. It's like if my worry about the When demands moved to LA, I was like, man, I'm really worried about him, and I wasn't. I'm just gonna I don't want to use another car analogy. I'm really worried about him Monday mornings over sleeping for work, and then Thursday he calls me. It's like, oh, you're still worried. I got in on time to daim Like, I wasn't worried about Thursdays. I was worried about Mondays. And then in Sundays like, hey, in the office doing extra work. You still worried about me? I was like, I wasn't worried about you not showing doing extra work. I was worried about a very specific thing. And then if the first Monday he's got to be there early, he sleeps, over sleeps, and the second time he oversleeps, and the third time he oversleeps. But then he doesn't have to be in early Monday again for six weeks. Like, oh, you still worried about that old shit? Yeah, I am, because the three times you had the opportunity, you failed like that. That's just where we're at. So I don't know what people want for me.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be I think the weather's gonna be bad in Philly. I think it's gonna be raining, windy and all that stuff. I know other quarterbacks in the league struggle to play in the rain. It's it's hard I keep control of the ball and stuff like that. Is that does that add any extra incentive?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the only thing that the weather sloppy games. Typically, if you're an underdog, you would rather the conditions the Oh oh that's yeah, Trevor does. By the way, that's a fair indictment with Trevor. Does I want to one other thing? I don't even want to talk about the weather. I don't care. We'll see, Like, if you are a sizable underdog, you want bad conditions because it adds variants. Neither one of these teams are a sizeable underdog. They're both you know what I mean. Hard on those teams, I find I don't think. I think if either of these teams pass rush doesn't get home, they're in trouble because the Niners secondary with Hufanga injured, can get got and we know the Eagles secondary can get got all year by just about anybody. What I do want to say is for folks thinking that I'm being picking on brock Purty, I want to be very clear. I feel, not to the same level, but very similarly about Tua that Tua's numbers tell me he is a great player, and I do not know that that's true. He might be, but I have real questions about how much of Tua is the system, Tyreek and the weapons. And so when I'm doing like MVP candidates, I think it is very very difficult, almost impossible to have multiple league MVP candidates on the same team on the same side of the ball. So for the Niners, their MVP candidate, in my opinion, is Christian McCaffrey, and for the Dolphins, their NBA candidate is Tyreek Hill and If we want to make it just a quarterback award, that's fine, but then it has to go to the objectively no doubt great quarterbacks. And I don't believe brock purty is that we'll see. We will see. And again people are like, so if they blow out the Eagles, that won't answer your questions, No, because that's not the question I have. I do. My question is not are they talented enough to blow out really good teams? We know they are, and guys, we'll I have been. You can say I'm stubborn. I've been nothing if not consistent.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, that's that's that's not that's I didn't think that was fair that if they blow out the Eagles. It's not like they have the tendency, Like look at the look at their losses this year. If they blow out the Eagles, that's huge, Like that's that's not just something that they've just done all the time. It's the Eagles, this type of season that they're having this year, Like, that's that's not it's not fair.
Speaker 2: I I no, no, no, I will you can say it's unfair. Let me make sure we're understanding each other. Blowing out the Eagles would be a wildly impressive San Francisco forty nine ers accomplishment blowing out the Eagles would not necessarily answer my questions about Brock Purdy. I do, I do not doubt that he can play almost perfect football when everything is rolling right for them. But because and call it the scars of Jimmy Garoppolo, because I saw that exact same thing from a guy who now everyone agrees with me, stinks that I have real questions. That's it. Moving on next, all right.
Speaker 3: The biggest question heading into the nd season tournament was would the players care? At this point, it's clear that they care. They're grinding hard to get the advantages of the point differential. So if the attorney is here to stay and the Lakers win the first ever one, which will be more important to Lebron's legacy the Ncason Tournament win or the Mickey Mouse ring.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't even you didn't even want to read that question, but the yeah, I know, I know you didn't. This is where the despite us doing one hundred and ninety seven shows, the producers and I have a fundamental disagreement on what creates the best content. They are convinced that trying to irritate me with nonsense is great content. I am less convinced of that. So they are trying to have me rehash an old stupid Twitter take of essentially the Lebron really, if you break it down's got no rings. The you know, it's the I forgot even the reason.
Speaker 3: People discribe crazy argument.
Speaker 2: But the second one is like ray Allen. The third one is Kyrie. The fourth one they put a Mickey mouse head. They're like, really, what do you want? I don't even know there's a way they discredit the first ring. I don't even remember what the way they do it is. But no, the here's what I will say. I am. I think the nd season Tournament has been a fabulous success. People were like, ah, it's gonna be dumb, No one's gonna care. The players care, and as we know in this league, if the players care, people buy in. And I think I don't know if this was done naturally or if Adam Silver called in a favor to Lebron and Steph specifically, but Lebron and Steph both from the very beginning bought in publicly talked about it, you know, and Steph was someone asked that I was like Yeah, nobody understands it. And Steph was like, well, what's there not to understand. It's very simple, take your thirty seconds, read it and get it. Those fact that the Stars bought in and now if we can throw that bracket back up. Here is and Doc Rivers talked about this on Simmons podcast. Here is what is going to be fascinating and I am excited to see do the coaches of these teams, now that we are in single elimination go to a playoff rotation? Do they risk the up? Doc Rivers talked about this, right. The benefit for the coaches is, oh, okay, I get to kind of see how some of let's say you're a the Pacers, you know, have real playoff experience, and you want to see how guys respond in the moment. It's different for the Celtics or the Lakers or the Bucks who have been on deep playoff runs, you know what I mean? With those guys. How our guys respond to these moments. That's a benefit. The potential downside is regular season game, you're gonna play ten to eleven guys, postseason, postseason elimination game you're gonna play seven. Is there a downstream effect if all of a sudden, a key piece of your regular season rotation gets put on ice in these nd season tournament games. Because I if that happens in the postseason and a guy's pissed, you don't really care, Like, well, the season's ending. If you have a bad attitude, you know what I mean, we can move on from you after the year. We're trying to win. But if I'll use the Lakers for instance, even though he had a great game last night, if D'Angelo Russell were to get benched in the fourth quarter of an nd season tournament game and then a week later it's like, Okay, we're back to our regular rotation, does that have a negative impact. I'm interested in it, and I think you're gonna see guys play big minutes. I think it's gonna be pretty cool. I don't think it's right now. Right now, like in season tournament championship won't mean anything on a resume, on a like you know when you're talking about them. But in twenty years, if it becomes, you know, a real thing people care about, I absolutely think it won't be anything like a championship or even a finals appearance. But I do think people will be like, oh, look, how about that? Like what, the Nuggets didn't make it this year, which is unfortunate, this is the Jamal injury. But I do think this could be a thing like, let let's use your Celtics just like yes, and let's say let's say the Celtics win the D season tournament, finish with the best record in basketball, and win the championship. I do think that, you know what I mean? Years later people, yeah, people will be like, oh, I mean they they won everything you could win that season, right, And so I think that. And for a Pacers team that is a good team and Halliburton's awesome, they don't I don't believe they can win the title this year, but they can win this tournament. And I do wonder if that is like a foundation, just like I thought the Kings last year making the playoffs going to seven with the Warriors was an important foundational moment for the Kings or the Pacers, winning this tournament would feel like something. And for the Suns, who have so little experience with these guys playing together and they still don't like, could that be a springboard. So for all those reasons, I'm excited for it all right. Next, let's just go to the next thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So there's a few other stories and we couldn't pack them into We're going to pack them into the show before we get to the p block. Yeah. So, first off, we got Mark Cuban. He's sell the majority of his stake, his stake in MAVs for three and a half billion while still leading basketball operations. Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers was cleared to return to practice just out of his fortieth birthday, and Caleb Williams said that his decision to Claire for the draft is still a game time decision. Which one of these surprises you the most?
Speaker 2: Cuban, for sure, Listen, Caleb's it doesn't matter he gets the number one pick. Caleb's going. He's going to the draft. I there's to me a zero percent chance he doesn't. Aaron Rodgers. I I I did something on TV yesterday on Rogers that I thought was really clearly caked in heavy sarcasm. But Demands and others were a little I think thrown off by it and didn't necessarily pick up on it. Some did, some didn't. I'm gonna talk. I have a very strong opinion on what Aaron Rodgers is doing it. It is. It is a bit of an indictment of him, not a bit of it's a total indictment of him. And it's so much so that I am because it's my My opinion is I can't prove it. It's based, I think on a lot of circumstantial evidence. But circumstantial evidence. I'm debating internally whether I want to publicly say it. I haven't come to a conclusion on that yet. So the Rogers thing I'm going to set aside. People maybe all come to a conclusion by the go ahead. Reckless speculation here. Okay, that's fine, that's not reckless speculation.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 2: No, I was because people were saying other concerns about this, and so I want to make sure I so the Cuban news broke when I was doing a pod with Colin, and Colin just threw at me he's running for president and I didn't even think of it. Now, Lebotard's people throughout there that they think Cuban this is the canary in the coal mine that maybe the NBA's next TV deal isn't going to be as lucrative as people think. And so the franchise values are going to drop, so Cuban's getting out now. The problem with that line of reasoning is why would he also be quitting Shark Tank. So I don't know the Cuban quitting Shark Tank and selling the MAVs isn't It's not nothing. It certainly surprised me, but I don't that the running for president thing he said he's not. I also I like Mark Cuban a lot. I think the thing he's doing with cost plus drugs is one of the coolest things anyone could do with their money. If people like he basically opened his own pharmacy where he charges people exactly what the prescriptions cost him, plus ten percent and it saves a lot of people hundreds of dollars a month. It's suck, and for him, he's like it's smart. He's like, it's an easy business model. Our overhead's very low. We still make a little bit of money and it's helpful. Collins theory was that is a great way to, you know, garner public support, garner support with seniors who vote, all those things. I also think Mark Cuban is a super sharp guy, and we in this in our culture, we in my opinion erroneously assign brilliance to wealthy people. Sometimes it's true, but oftentimes it's not. Oftentimes someone either got incredibly lucky on timing or is brilliant on a very specific thing, but it's you know it is their knowledge is a million miles deep and two inches wide. Cuban's not one of those. Cuban is, I think, very sharp on a lot of things, and I do think Cuban could be I don't know if he'd be a good president or not, but I think his vision and leadership stuff. I let me put it like this, I'd listen to it with an open mind on any ideas he had or whatever it is. But the fact of the matter is, if we do politics just for a second, no matter how much people wish this was not the case, the next president of the United States is either going to be Joe Biden or Donald Trump. That that's we are too close or too close to the next election. You have an incumbent and then you have a guy who is wildly popular amongst his party. It's gonna be one of those two guys. I think there's a lot of wish casting on Could a different Republican replace Trump. No, they're not gonna they're not gonna beat him. Will Biden step down? No, he's not going to like the And so it's gonna be one of those two people. Even if a lot of people wish there was a viable third option, whether your viable third option would be Gavin newsommer Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley or Mark Cuban, In my opinion, it's gonna be one of those two.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what?
Speaker 2: In my opinion that is what'd you say?
Speaker 3: You know what I got from all that?
Speaker 2: What? What's that?
Speaker 3: Sounds like shark Tank needs a new shark.
Speaker 2: Oh, you think you could do it? Do you think you could be one of those investors?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I think you'd actually you have pretty good instincts. I think you'd actually be good in those roles. The problem is you have no money. Here's about one hundred million. If you need one hundred million to be one of the sharks, you're about ninety nine million, nine hundred and ninety eight thousand short. So aside from that, I think you'd be great. Quick break right back to our gamblers, Welcome back. What's Right with Nick Wright? Episode one ninety seven holidays are upon us. Everyone's going to start thinking about what gifts to buy their significant others. I know I already have, and I'm excited to share a great holiday gift idea with you. Light Box light Box Lab grown diamonds are proudly grown from one hundred percent renewable wind energy at the light Box Lab in Portland, Oregon. Not only that, but they are simply priced. Light Boxes Lab grown diamond jewelry ranges from classic studs of the moment, tennis bracelets, drop earrings, and so much more. More about these the studs in just a moment and you can see light Box Lab grown diamonds are perfect for family, friends, even yourself. Make it easy for yourself and get everyone something special with a discount we have for you. Shop now at lightboxjewelry dot com and use promo code nick Wright for ten percent off site wide. That's light Boxjewelry dot com promo code nick right for ten percent off site wide. And when we say they have diamonds studs, I don't know if we can put demand on camera, but Demanse's rocking a brand new pair of the diamond studs from our friends at Lightbox. I can't see him right now, but I hope the audience can demanse your You just got them a couple of days ago, your thoughts, how they feel, how they look. I haven't seen him in person yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so these are them? Yeah, just see. I love them. I think they're the perfect size. They do the little uh when the light hits them. They have that little cool aesthetic where it looks like they're dancing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 3: No, seriously, that's a really dope. I think they'd be a perfect gift for girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, dad.
Speaker 2: However, lightbox dot Com promo code nick right for Tempercon off site wide. Uh, they look great on you, all right, demonse, sir? Uh, Gambling show, let's talk last week because your guy has promised for the stretch. Run got hot stretch. Heia got all the data, crunch to the numbers. Can we show the picks? So? Oh, looky there, Look who's above five hundred for the first time all year? Thirty twenty nine and one. Now, yes, with the VIG that means I'm down one point nine units. I understand that. And because we're real gamblers, we include the vig. We got it. You gotta win at least fifty two and a half percent against the spread. Thirty twenty nine and one is not quite that. But to pull ourselves up out of the muck we were in to start the year to right now before the calendar even hits December, to be above five hundred gives us a great chance at our fifth winning year in our last six years of doing this on television and on podcast. So what were the winners? Green Bay plus eight and a half at Detroit? Was that a sweat? Nope? They dominated the entire game. Dallas minus thirteen and alfagants Washington was a sweat? Nope? They won by thirty five points. Pittsburgh minus a point and a half at Cincinnati against Jake Browning was that a sweat? Absolutely not. They were up nine to late. That was a vintage, never a doubt, even if they had given up a touchdown that had one by two. Jacksonville minus one and a half at Houston. Bit of a sweat, small sweat, but they covered it was no problem. We believed in Trevor and Cleveland plus one and a half at Denver. I gotta tell you this much right now. I know they ended up getting blown out. Dorian Thompson Robinson got knocked out of the game on a dirty hit when it was a two point game. I was right there. I was right where I needed to be. Quarterback got knocked out. We'll take a four and one and we're gonna build on that. My friends. We still don't have the highly coveted five and oh week yet this week or this year. I don't know that this week's gonna be a five and oh, but I know it's coming at some point. So demon and by the way, shout out to the Action Network in Evan Abrams for helping us with some of these stats. We're gonna give you, demonsey. What's the first one.
Speaker 3: Our first one or your first one? You got here? Is Houston min three and a half versus Denver?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean your initial reaction is, ooh, three and a half like that that hook that could be a painful hook. Counterpoint to that, Houston's good, Denver's not. You think right now? Denver? Well, I think Houston's gonna win the game by a lot. I think Houston's going to win the game by more than a touchdown. Denver right now is surviving on something that I believe to be not sustainable, which is turnover margin. So let me give you the games they've played this year and not this year, but the turnover situation. So on this winning streak, they have turned the ball over a total of three times. Credit to him, Credit to Russ not turning the ball over, not throwing picks, not fumbling like he was. They had no turnovers in their first win against green Bay, one against the Chiefs, one against Buffalo, none against Minnesota, one against Cleveland. On the flip side, they have forced this many turnovers on this winning streak. One against green Bay, five against the Chiefs, four against the Bills, three against the Vikings, three against the Browns. So on this five game winning streak, they are plus twelve in the giveaway takeaway forced fifteen, allowed three or committed three. That is not going to sustain against CJ. Stroud, who one of the things he's done the best this year is take care of the football. So you have that going. You have fact that Denver wants to play a low scoring defensive game. You know what Houston wants to do, air that sucker out. You add to it that the Texans this week. This isn't really a betting note, but it's just interesting. With a win this week, they hit their they're over for their preseason win total, which was set at six and a half. And I understand CJ. Stroud is zero to four as a favorite. I think Denver right now is wildly overvalued. I think Denver is going to end up being a seven or eight win team even as they sit here at six and five. Denver at Houston, at the Chargers, at the Lions their next three, it feels like three straight losses. This feels to me like a twenty eight to thirteen Houston win. I'm laying the three and a half.
Speaker 3: Demontse Oh okay, I don't feel super strongly about I'd stay away from this game if I were, okay, a square better, But I'm a sharp one.
Speaker 2: So wait, I think you got that backwards go ahead?
Speaker 3: Next it backwards Tampa Bay minus five and a half versus Carolina.
Speaker 2: And evidently that that line's moved to five h So the Bucks, i'll be, are in a bit of a tailspin. They've lost what six of seven after starting three and one. That part's not good, and there is the slight concern of Carolina getting the new coach bounce but I am here to tell you this Carolina Panthers team is painfully bad on offense, and I'm not I'm not trying to uh. I don't take any happiness or joy or pride in Bryce's struggles.
Speaker 3: The I might not even Be's fault at this point, is what it looks like.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's not all his fault. But and I don't want to sound like a broken record or like an old man on old NFL scout. The guy's too small. He can't see the middle of the field. He has trouble seeing over his offensive lineman. He is not accessing the part all parts of the field to make throws, which makes this team incredibly easy to defend. You add to it, they don't have any great receivers. You add to it, they don't have a great offensive line, and you have a team that has scored the following points this season ten seventeen, twenty seven shout out thirteen twenty four to twenty one. Oh okay, the offense was okay to start the year. Since then, fifteen thirteen, thirteen, ten ten, Tampa Bay is in an absolute gotta have it, must win spot. They are very alive for the division. I think Baker has played pretty decent. I think this past week he got hurt, fought through it, came back in. And this just honestly feels like a seventeen ten or twenty one ten Tampa win. You don't love laying five points with a bad team, and Tampa's a bad team. But Carolina is the worst team in football, and they just fired their coach. And there is your mom is here now trying to make me laugh, distracting me from this verge the important camp. So sometimes you get the new coach bounce. So we saw it last year. The Broncos got it temporarily after firing Hackett. The Raiders got it after firing Josh McDaniel. But that's when a coach. The Josh McDaniel thing was the players hated him. I don't think the players hated Frank Reich. I think the players, if anything, see Frank Wright not even get eleven games or get eleven games as the coach and is worried. Everyone's worried. This just feels like a Tampa spot.
Speaker 3: All right, Next Tennessee plus one and a half versus versus the Colt All.
Speaker 2: Right, Listen, Mike Rabel as a dog. I understand the Titans, prior to their recent win, had lost like fourteen of seventeen game. The Titans this year are four and two against the spreading games with a spread of three or less. The I like Will Levis. I don't love Will Levis, but I like Will Levis. The Colts are gonna be without Jonathan Taylor. I'm getting to me the Titans and the Colts. The Colts are better at full strength, but they're not at full strength. Jonathan Taylor's gone. Tennessee is gonna try to muck this up. It's a divisional game. I'm getting a home dog with the better coach. So it just checks too many boxes as far as sharp betting, better coach, home dog, better quarterback, divisional game. Give me the points, and so Gardner Minshew nine and eleven against the spreads the last twenty starts. That's not that bad, actually, But I'll take the home dog and Vrabel and I think the right now. When you look at the NFL playoff picture, this is not a sharp betting note. It's just the truth. When you look at the NFL playoff picture of both conferences, there's one thing that stands out that you're like that, that's not right. The Colts are a playoff team. Of course they're not. Come on now, of course they're not. And they're not even though they are right now, because they're gonna lose this game. Give me the Titans plus a point and a half next.
Speaker 3: All right, you got Philly plus three versus San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is this is very simple. I absolutely demands a can see San Francisco winning this game. I absolutely could see the Niners picking apart that bad Eagles secondary. If they can't get home, if they can't get a pass rush on party Perty, we're probably cooking this game. I can absolutely see the Chiefs were able to run on Philly Christian and nobody's been able to run Philly other than can't see Christian mccaffort's great back. I could see him running on Philly. Philly has been playing with fire the last month and a half, you know what I mean, almost daring a team to beat him, and no one's been able to do it. So all of that is a case to take San Francisco. However, you have a ten and one healthy team at home, and I'm getting a full field goal. That is just on gambling fundamentals, this is a must pick Philly. It's just a blind bet a ten and one. In the Super Bowl era, there has never been a team ten and one are better at home with its healthy starting quarterback getting three points or more. It's never happened. The only times it has happened is when a team is resting starters in week seventeen because they've clinched the buy and so that's not their real team. Also, Eagles eight too and one against the spread this season. Jalen Hurts in his career as Eagles quarterback at home seventeen to six and one. Brock Purty is a covering machine at home. On the road, he's four and five against the spread. And I just I I am not gonna put a ton of money on this, but it is just the right side to be on. The Eagles, get it. I thought, when this game happened, I do the the same thing Bill Simmons and cousin sal do the guests the lines thing. I do it by myself essentially every Sunday night when the game, when the Sunday night football game ends, I look at the slate, I open my gambling app I cover up the point spreads with one hand and just look at the games and then scroll to I guess the line and scroll I was five and a half points off. I thought it was gonna be Philly by two and a half. It was the Niners by well, at the time, I wasn't five and a half points off because it was the Niners by two. But now it's the Niners by three. Philly plus three is a must. It's just a must, all right.
Speaker 3: Next? Yeah, Kansas City minus six at Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Chiefs are gonna win by more than a touchdown. I listen Jordan Love credit to and they are on extra rest are the Packers, So that's good for them. They're at home, that's good for them. The Chiefs started cooking again last week. The Packers are a decent team. The Chiefs understand that if they want to guarantee they get the one seed, they have to win out. They probably can lose a game and still get the one seed, but they control their own destiny by winning out. And I just this felt like it should be Kansas City by seven and a half or eight. It's Kansas City by six. I'm laying less than.
Speaker 3: A touchdown slinger on their team.
Speaker 2: Man, well, listen, that is true. However, and Jordan Love played great on Thanksgiving. We have seen high highs and some low lows from Jordan Love. I think this Chiefs defense is gonna light them up, and the Detroit defense was not able to do. I don't really have deep level analysis on this other than and you guys know, I don't pick the Chiefs every week. The Chiefs actually are rarely in the picks, and they're almost never in the picks if they're a big favorite. This is a chief spot to me, this is a vintage Chiefs win. This is a thirty one thirteen type of win. I'll lay the six points happily. Uh all right, so Demonse, let's do the recap. Recap of it was Houston minus three and a half at home against Denver, Tampa minus five at home against Carolina, Tennessee plus one and a half at home against Indy Philly plus three at home against San Francisco, and Casey minus six at Green Bay.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, pal, Yeah, you're you want to do your teasers. Your Yeah's show the recap of last week. So we're going to show the last two weeks Okay, sweet, Yeah, you're just gonna show my last week.
Speaker 2: So two weeks ago, two weeks ago you won, Yeah, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Detroit. That was a great one, and we did weren't able to do a gambling show to celebrate you. How did you build on that momentum?
Speaker 3: Pal?
Speaker 2: And how did you out? Did you turn this all?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? Bro?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What? How did you build on that momentum? Yeah? So we had Green Bay plus fifteen and a half in Detroit that was covering the entire game, Dallas minus eight and a half versus six, Wash six half versus Washington. Yeah, and then Seattle looked like they could have been covering there at the end of the third quarter, I want to say, but yeah, after the you.
Speaker 2: Had a little home All right, What are we doing this week?
Speaker 3: Pal? This week's teasers at three three teams, seven and a half point teaser at plus plus one oh five of the odds. So we're teasing Arizona up to plus thirteen at Pittsburgh, and then we're teasing Detroit up to plus three at New Orleans, and then we're teasing Kansas City up to plus one and a half at Green Bay. That's the teaser. Tell you what a Detroit.
Speaker 2: And you're just teasing through the zero twice? Oh yeah, what are we doing? What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Oh with the kid? What I trust? I trust the Chiefs to get the win? Is this not a.
Speaker 2: Just But you're just not getting teaser, You're not getting enough value and you're.
Speaker 3: The only thing zero. Okay, I'm gonna make another impromptu thing because the last time I did this it actually hit and the other one I think lost, the one that I took out. So I am gonna take I'm taking Detroit out. I'm leaving Kansas City there, I'm taking I'm taking Detroit out, and I want I want to put Philly in at plus ten and a half.
Speaker 2: I mean, San Francisco ruined you last week. You remember that right by blowing someone out? You do remember that that San Francisco screwed you. And Okay, by the way, at least that has real teaser value. That makes it better. You were gonna get your first F teaser grade in weeks. Now you're to a solid seat.
Speaker 3: This is a solid sea teaser at Kansas City with a pick them. That's kind of crazy, Like it's because I'm that's the only ones I have a sea.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because you're you're not getting you have a team that's favored by six and now you're teasing them through the zero on a seven and a half point teaser. I just it's just bad teaser fundaments. But listen, what do I know? What do I know?
Speaker 3: Is not? All right? So Daniel was just talking to me about his dad going off of vibes with the bets this morning. His dad's been hidden. Uh so it's like.
Speaker 2: That's not but I want to know something. It's also not solid fundamentals to go off of vibes.
Speaker 3: That's not No, that's That's not the point that I was making. I'm just saying that it's Kansas City playing Green Bay. Yeah, giving them? All right, one and a half, let's one and a half, let's do it. I'm watching that up. Chiefs are gonna win, all right?
Speaker 2: Can I just give you a better teaser? Can I just give you know what?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: They do two teasers? Since you like, can'tsity just do a two team six point teaser? The Chiefs to a pick them and the Jags.
Speaker 3: You're just saying, oh, so you're saying the teasing through there because of the odds, like it's the better.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you're paying, you're paying exactly, you're paying a price for You're buying all seven and a half of those points. But what you're telling is like that you only right, that's what That's what I meant by teaser metals. You're you're purchasing all seven and a half of those points. But with Kansas City, you're like, I don't even fucking want the last two of them. I just want them as a pick them. Well, then then find a bet.
Speaker 3: So I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: So it's not that it's that a losing bet, it's that you're buying something and paying a premium for it. So I a teaser. I like this week is a two team six point teaser. The Chiefs to a pick them and the Jags, who are eight and a half point favorites against Jake Browning and the Bengals to minus two and a half. So we get through all the key numbers. We need the Chiefs to win and the Jags to win by a field goal. That's a teaser. I like, I'm adding it to Demanse's card. All right, Uh, the offer this week.
Speaker 3: Go ahead pal the offer this week. We are heading to college for this one because I saw a line so goofy that I had to bring it up. Oh wait, this is the thing, yo. So Iowa team total for the first half against Michigan is point five and it's the same for the second half. I know you don't love totals, but are you gonna turn down betting on a team scoring one?
Speaker 2: I mean you can't, So listen, here's the thing. I absolutely think the under is gonna hit in one of these halves. I just don't know which one. I absolutely think Michigan will shut them out for at least a half. The funniest thing about this this Iowa Michigan game is the spread versus the game total. So Iowa Michigan. Michigan is a twenty one and a half point favorite, okay, but the total for the game is thirty four and a half. So what does that mean? They think Michigan's gonna win by at least twenty one, but there's not gonna be thirty five points scored. So what Vegas is telling you is they think this is either this is basically a twenty eight to six game. That's the way for Michigan to cover and the both numbers. If they were to hit essentially on the number they're saying, it's gonna be twenty eight to six or twenty eight to seven. Is where Vegas lambs on this. I do think, uh, my prediction for the game, I think was twenty four to three. That's what it feels like. It feels like an under and it feels like Iowa goes scoreless and at least one of the halves. We answer your questions next, What's Right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Welcome back? What's Right?
Speaker 3: We Think right?
Speaker 2: Episode one ninety seven. This episode of what is brought to you by the McDonald's app. I love the McDonald's app for mc delivery. I love it because it's perfect for any situation. Say it's pouring rain, you don't want to go out to get your mcdouble boom McDelivery. Your team's playing, you don't want to miss a second mc delivery been a long day. Better way to fix that and get in a delicious double quarter pounder with cheese and a large free I delivered right to your door. I personally love to order McDelivery when I'm watching a game or spending time with my family. And now anytime you order McDelivery in the McDonald's app, it earns you points towards free food, and everybody loves free food, so there's always a reason to order in the McDonald's app. Downald McDonald's app today. At participating in McDonald's delivery, prices may be higher than at restaurants delivery, and other fees may apply Copyright twenty twenty three McDonald's. All right, demons, let's go through a couple of these seasons or a couple of these questions from the chat go.
Speaker 3: Ahead is Isaac Wave asked Nick, do you think the Bears are set up in a way going forward they could make a leap going toward going towards similar to the Texans depending on their quarterback coach Combo.
Speaker 2: They decide absolutely now that it's a big depending on But if you get Caleb, you've got the most important part figured out now. Part so the Texans cj who is the most important part, But they also seem to nail the coach higher. Demiko, that part's very very hard. So you guys know what I've said the Bears should do, which is off for Ben Johnson. The Lions OC buckets and buckets of money to come there and be with Caleb Williams as his head coach. It has the double impact of then you know, weakening your the team that's gonna win your division. But yeah, they have a ton of money, they have a ton of draft picks if they as long as the Panthers continue to be terrible, they have I think the Bears are actually set up quite well, all right.
Speaker 3: Next, Samuel goldass Nick, can you rank every Mahomes chief season for most enjoyable to the least enjoyable? Sure?
Speaker 2: His first year as a starter twenty eighteen, the five thousand yards, fifty touchdowns, Never see anything like it was the first time my lifetime the Chiefs had an amazing quarterback and he was just so clearly immediately the best quarterback in the league. And they were so high scoring. That was the most fun the year. I'm not talking about the I'm not doing it based on how the year ended, just over the course of the season watching it. Defending the championship twenty twenty a forgotten year when a he had I think he had thirty eight touchdown, six picks. He was fourteen and one as a starter, as the defending champion should have won League MVP, and that team was a game away from playing to be undefeated. It obviously ended in tragedy the way the Super Bowl went. That was the second most fun The third most enjoyable, uh was last year no Tyreek real questions. They had lost to Burrow in the playoffs because Mahomes hadn't played well and he just kicked ass and took names all year. The fourth most enjoyable would have been the twenty nineteen season, where coming off twenty eighteen he was exceptional. They end up obviously winning the Super Bowl. The least enjoyable was twenty twenty one when he had the six week slump in the middle of the season and it was like, what's going on with Chiefs? So that's how I'd rank them. This one was up to this point is right in line with twenty twenty one. But we'll see how this year ends.
Speaker 3: All right, Next, Elliott Henry said, Hey, Nick, watching since episode one? We appreciate you. I'm going to Kansas I'm going to Kansas City in the summer. What's the number one thing go I should check out there besides Arthur Bryant's.
Speaker 2: When you go to Arthur Bryant's, go to the Negro League Baseball Museum. It's worth half an afternoon. It's unbelievable. It's one of the coolest places in the country in my opinion. And it's the history there and the exhibits and it's just it's interactive. It's great. And also if you're going in the summer, go to Kaufman. It is one of those beautiful ballparks in the country. The fountains are great, it is a great, great place to watch a game. And I mean food wise, yeah, it's Bryant's. There's all the barbecue places are obviously unbelievable. And yeah, I mean there's there's not a ton to do in my hometown, but it's a great it's a great place to spend a long weekend. Those would be the number one things I would say to check out, do some shopping on the plaza. You can do all that type of stuff. All right, great show, great job, Demanda, I'll see you guys on TV. I gotta run. What's right, Hey, it's Nick right. Thank you so much for watching. Please do us a favor click subscribe. It helps my ego and Demansey's got a financial bonus writing on a number of YouTube subscribers, so help him out. And also click the bell. I don't know what the bell does, but they tell me to tell you to click the bell. And you're audio listeners. People that have commutes, drives, whatever it is. Subscribe to the podcast as well. Wherever you get the podcast, same show, just you know, just in your ears instead of through your eyes. All that check it out, appreciate you.