Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you do only when you use that promo code leading off at Bet three sixty five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks hanging out in the chat. It's a Thursday, which means we're gonna have some prospecting with the Welsh.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was Waiver Wire.
Speaker 2: In case your missing can go back and look at it over on the YouTube channel Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 1: Subscribe today. It's good for you and Welsh.
Speaker 2: Let's start with putting the crown on the King because twelve strikeouts for Michael King against the A's ooh we pretty good. Unfortunately gets the Phillies next time out, so I don't think it's gonna be quite as easy. But a great performance for Michael King and certainly one that's going to look better across the board. The era goes to three five eight, the whip to one point two two, the strikeouts up to ninety five over eighty three innings. It was a really big start for Michael King night.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, here's a cheat code. Anybody versus the A's is going to stack strikeouts. He had ten through four, So you better's out there whoever the A's are going against, if they are a above average strikeout player, even just like little tiny babies, lightly bet it because it's like a twenty eight percent k percentage right now. But also, you know, the A's have their moments. You know, Brent Rooker has been really good this year. Lengliers is like the stats, yeah, but they're like a streamer's paradise of counting stats that you want to play again. Sometimes you're just not going to be able to avoid like that weird Brent Rooker day where he's gonna have two homers. But A's are a cheat code for everybody and make things right. And it's actually really funny because you and I were talking about a Michael King fantasy trade that you were ready to make last night, and if you hadn't made it, that would have upped, you know, the amount a little bit. Because I still think like I'm I'm i'm ellish on my Michael King takes because he's just inconsistent though You're seeing the flashes of the player that I wouldn't shut the hell up about in the preseason. He just does me to do it on a regular basis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: And I already made the trade anyway because I'm playing for next year.
Speaker 3: So everybody maybe got a little more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got Euri Perez and I got it's a you know, long term keeper situation there with escalators and King was in the thirties and Euri Perez is a buck and Nick and Zalas is like two Like those are players that I can really, you know, build around. But yeah, like look yesterday, Michael King was one of the bets of the day, you know over on the strikeouts. Nailed that. I mean, you could have ladder bet this one night. I didn't think about that because we're only seven and a half and I thought, okay, maybe eight or nine is the max there, I mean twelve if you ladder bet it, you did a good job. Speak of going up the ladder. He's at the top of the roof right now. Royce Lewis, wait three for five another homer. Pablo Lopez looked good too, So anything's possible yesterday Major League Baseball. But I mean, Royce Lewis cannot be he stopped right now. It's funny Eric Cross, I don't know if he saw his tweet about this. He goes, Royce Lewis is the two true outcomes home run or injury list.
Speaker 1: I thought that was very funny.
Speaker 3: But Royce Lewis is the well, he might kind of be the Jacob de Gram of hitters at this point where it's like, when he's out there, he's the greatest, but he's gonna get hurt. It's becoming comical, like what he's doing, the level of home runs, the level of contact. Overall, it's weird to even look at any underlying stats because it's like such a small sample size. But just for perspective, here for a second fifty percent hard hit rate, he has a fifteen percent k percentage, a twenty three percent barrel rate, which I didn't look but qualified that'd be probably one of the best in the league. Expected batting average is good. He's on fire rest of season because you know me blinders to injuries. He's a borderline first round player right now. That's how you should consider him. Like Lewis over Austin Riley right now this year and in Dynasty, I've made a pretty really big aggressive move. The key to Royce Lewis being like a top ten Dynasty guy is going to be about him staying on the field for like eleven games, twelve games, maybe twenty if we want to get kind of crazy and wild here. He's got to stay on the field. But he is as hot as can freaking be the best player on that team. I'm here all for Royce Lewis. I have a history with Royce Lewis. He is the player I get. Do you know about this?
Speaker 1: No? Remember that history? Like, what did you guys do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Well, he's in the AFL and I interviewed him a couple of times. I asked him. The worst question I've ever asked a probably now my worst interview of all time is Curtis Mead, where I was just a bumbling moron and I didn't even post it.
Speaker 1: So you like like playing baseball, dude, me too.
Speaker 3: I was Chris Farley interviewing Paul McCartney. When I interviewed Curtis Mead, you remember when you were in the Beatles. I literally asked him a question like that, I'm not gonna even say it, but Royce. I interviewed him before the AFL and I kind of like was like, you know, how about that really bad season you had? And he was like, what do you mean? Like he didn't see bad? Yeah, So like I asked this and he kind of like pulled back and I got out of it. And then later in the AFL I actually apologized to him and we had this funny conversation about him like I'm like, that was my bad. I really didn't set you up well in the interview because I was like, how about that garbage, piece of crap season you had? You ever gonna get that? Like I kind of did it like that. Yeah, you can hear it on Prospect one. It's still out there. Royce is the nicest guy, easiest guy to root for. He is that body has turned into this pro He was a skinny dude who got drafted, who no one thought was going to be first overall, he is looking like an elite fantasy player, plays like an elite fantasy player. Just stay on the damn field.
Speaker 1: Please, just stay on the damn field.
Speaker 3: Don't have the interview.
Speaker 2: Hey, Steve Gardner, that was his MVP pick in the beginning of the year.
Speaker 1: Remember, I mean, it's not gonna happen, but it's not.
Speaker 2: But again next year. It's really interesting because he is the guy there. You know, he is one of those it's on my back kind of guys. And if he goes thirty five, one ten, he's gonna be in that conversation. Nick Lidolo should be in every conversation. Right now, the era is now under three. Well, she is seven to two right now, one oh six whip six to two strikeouts in fifty eight innings with fifteen walks. Yesterday against the Guardians, gave up just two runs and seven hits and six innings. Is Nick Lodolo kind of finally emerging into the guy we've been waiting for. Like, I feel like this is the most quiet ascension we've had all year of anybody, because all of a sudden I looked up and I was like, wow, Nick Lodolo's numbers are pretty damn good right now.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the ascension is because like he's also always hurt like this. I went shut up about Lodola last year. Again, this is l on me year too soon, because Lodola was wildly, wildly underperforming what expected numbers were telling us, like this dude had the biggest ratio between what his batting average given up and what it should be blah blah blah, and then he just hurt, hurt, and then gone for the season. He's kind of done that again this year, so I think that's why he's quietly sat under the radar. But like to your point, good k numbers e Ray has been phenomenal. Expected side is really playing that and he's just missing a lot of bats, not even in the strikeout sense, but no one is playing really good contact. Of all pitches that he throws double digits, so essentially ninety four percent of the pitches he throws have a two twelve or under batting average against. So it's not like they're destroying fastballs and they can't hit the other stuff. They can't hit anything against Nickolodolo right now, ninety four percent of pitches he throws two twelve or under batting average. Lodolo's got one of the nastiest sweepy per.
Speaker 2: Two years ago, he was like the guy two years ago we were fawning over ourselves to try to get Nick little.
Speaker 3: For Hunter Green gave me Nicolodolo over Hunter Green.
Speaker 1: Oh we were both in that camp.
Speaker 3: I'm saying this is this is.
Speaker 2: A fun one from Angelo. There's a lot of rage in the chat this morning. I live close to Truest Ballpark. I might just buy a bravesticket to yell at Austin Riley. Hey you f and bam, you're killing my fantasy team.
Speaker 1: Angelo.
Speaker 2: I want you to do this and I want you to get it on video and submit it to the show.
Speaker 1: But you gotta say fing. You can't say the other word, otherwise.
Speaker 3: You can't do that. I thought you were about to say that. I was like, no, come on, did you say A lot of braves are a lot of rage? Rage?
Speaker 1: Like rage?
Speaker 3: Like to Thursday, like birds on Parade. Somebody had a great line they sent me to everybody, not.
Speaker 1: Well, I sent you one the people.
Speaker 2: People were d ming me the ones all day after that episode, and I just I just thought it was like the funniest idea.
Speaker 1: I just we I love it.
Speaker 3: We did some AI art and it just a I cannot quite capture the essence of a rage against the machine X birds on Parade type of feel. I have some interesting art that we had show, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if I'm ready for that. It might be like the Lasagna.
Speaker 2: Fran Bervaldez got rocked five runs four innings yesterday and lost to the Giants, but it was good to start before, so I guess we'd just shake it off. Corey Seeger was back one for three with a dinger and a walk, so that's a good sign there in that game against the Dodgers. And speaking of the Dodgers, well, choey Otani hit a home run, that's nothing new, and Walker Bueler gave up three runs to earn two k's and five innings.
Speaker 1: So Walker Bueller's era said at.
Speaker 2: Four six four, one four eight whip is strikeouts per nine or down. You know, this is a tough one because I think a couple of years ago Walker Buehler was one of those guys I think in the Dynasty League you are very happy to have. Now, if you're looking ahead, even just in Redraft, how confident are you that Walker Buehler in the second half of the season can look anything like the Walker Buehler of old.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't discount the possibility that he's going to look like the pitcher of old, but I did not bet on it. I was a month ago or whatever. I've been pretty anti, like I'm not interested in Walker Buehler like freeze free and that's great and everything like that, but they're just not super super interested in it. I think he's still trying to readjust his stuff kind of looks like it always has. Fastball hasn't lost any ticks. Cutter is still going off. He's going more sinker. It looks like then knuckle curve. Knuckle curve's gone down a little bit and he's added this sinker. Sinkers traditionally can kind of kill strikeouts if you don't have a big punch pitch, which he doesn't have a big punch out pitch. Cutter fastball or under twenty percent with rate. The knuckle curve he's using less and that was the big pitch, so he doesn't have a big strikeout, offering inducing some more ground balls, which is just kind of more contact. He's fine, Like, I'm not buying on him rest of year. I'm probably a cell if he rattles off a couple starts because of this rotation and it just really just him readjusting to this year. I think we could use an off season for him. But I'm a little hands off of Walker Bueller.
Speaker 2: You know, every day in the chat Pistols in here, and every day he always writes thank you Joe and Chris and says a lot of every.
Speaker 3: I have actually seen that too. He's the only one he literal. First thing is just he comes in and thinks, thanks.
Speaker 1: Joe and Chris. You know this is our job, Pistols.
Speaker 2: Thanks, We're we're contractually obligated to be here. Now, We're very happy to be here. But at the same time, you're welcome. It's nice to be appreciated and just a simple thank you sometimes.
Speaker 1: Is it really nice?
Speaker 2: Look at us changing the culture of society here in our little tiny baseball show.
Speaker 3: The word that can come sometimes and flow out of this ship.
Speaker 2: We're just coming right now. Well that being said, there you go. He's got Catholic school guilt.
Speaker 1: There you go. Pistol says, all.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, I hear you. But you get ready because the rage is coming. So yesterday I predicted this was gonna happen, and it did.
Speaker 1: So. I was looking at the.
Speaker 2: Orioles Braves game well, and I was looking at the total and I like the over you know and Maury Povich and Schwillenball's going And unfortunately, of course my greatest fear came true. And I said it on the show and I said, look, it's gonna be like when he's two to one kind of games whatever. Covid shut him out for six innings. Boy Schwelly balls six innings all as well, gave up two runs. I mean, what a disaster this was for me. For everybody else, that was great for me.
Speaker 3: I actually they had there was a nice little extra thing where some books where you could cash if you got to to run lead and I bet that on Baltimore. So I cash that. But also I don't want to I've told you so or anything like that. But kid Povich looked mighty mighty good. Everyone's a kid pilvitget the first start? Are we talking about week contact? He made? How about results? Well, how about results on this start where Kaid Povich shut that team down? He did that sweeper looked great. This is that was a kid Povich. I had been trying to sell you guys on for two months leading into this, and he looked great. And I know Atlanta's really struggled offensively that wasn't the gays Like that is something he's going to be able to continuously build off of. And for anyone that doesn't want to hear the underlying story of what could be and you only care about your results, which I totally understand. There you go, presented on a platter kde Povich, platter of shutout innings.
Speaker 1: Yes, shutout innings from Schwelly balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ball has got a couple like I.
Speaker 2: I just love that NPR sketch for mess and now so much like it's just I've seen it a million times. However many times it's like it was it from the late nineties. I think that's it was Alec Baldwin and Anna Guest Tire and was its Wig.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's before Christen Wig.
Speaker 2: It was Molly Shannon And it's just hilarious and it and every Christmas it's on, and every Christmas I watch it and I know the jokes still makes me laugh every time. Reim the Red says Joe's domes looking especially crisp today. Yes, you could tell see once. Once the sun comes out in New Jersey, I get very tanned very quickly.
Speaker 3: As there's a lot less reflection. That's going on. It is. Actually your lighting is really on cam. I'm trying to get my lighting a little bit more like yours. You're lighting to dome reflection ratio. It's very good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's the thing. It's like, you know, everybody looks better tanned.
Speaker 3: You want to know something else?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Do you tan? Are you a tanner? Welsh? Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Can I live in Arizona though I am so I live in Jersey?
Speaker 1: Go to this? Yeah, you don't look like a guy that tan.
Speaker 3: I don't go tan, but I I will physically get you know, like like body.
Speaker 2: This is why wherever I travel, I'm always wherever I go.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where I go.
Speaker 2: If I go to Italy, if I go to Mexico, if I go anywhere I travel, people automatically will speak whatever the language is to my face.
Speaker 1: France doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: They just assume, because I am conveniently ethnic looking, that I am from whatever area it is.
Speaker 1: Now you can laugh about.
Speaker 2: That, but it is true, and it's been happening to me my entire life, and it's my favorite thing. And then I feel like such a disappointment because'm letting the locals down.
Speaker 3: I had that one time, and it's very sad. When I was in my twenties, I worked in a recording studio in La and I was like in the kitchen doing something and there was this it's like.
Speaker 2: This British flea and Anthony Ketas.
Speaker 3: I did hang out with Slash.
Speaker 1: I've told you.
Speaker 3: Slash came up and talked to me for like five minutes, but there was this, hey, what.
Speaker 1: Was wrong with that crappy album? You just didn't well?
Speaker 3: They were doing, uh, the money song for the Italian job they were doing at the studio. But this this this British producer comes up because he asked me a question and sometimes how I speak, I must have said something like I was not American and he got so excited. He was like, oh, what's that accident? Where are you from? And I'm like, oh no, sorry, I'm just a stupid, bumbling idiot who doesn't sound correct. And then he got super disappointed in me and didn't ever again.
Speaker 1: Slash. I know, to just pretend I'm Michael Caine in front of him minute I.
Speaker 3: Wanted to point out on your bald head. We'll move on. But when you're friends with Joe on Facebook it was great. For some reason, something popped up where you had old pictures and I forget, oh yeah, oh my pictures, shoe, you know what. I know what it was. It was the school closing down there.
Speaker 1: It was my school clothing. And we posted all these old pictures.
Speaker 3: And shoe with a full head of Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Kid and play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is like kidd and play. That's exactly. It's flattop. Yeah, it's like a flat's.
Speaker 2: Eve can get a picture of me on the sculus.
Speaker 3: It really is immaculate.
Speaker 1: Speaking of rookie lookies, Jackson Merrill two solo home runs, your boy, Well, here you go, five four walk off yesterday against the A's Jason Devengis was activating from the IL.
Speaker 2: But he's not coming up so okay, sure, uh, but he's not the only prospect to talk about.
Speaker 1: Because it's Thursday. You know what that means. It's time for another amazing edition of prospecting with the Welsh. That's right.
Speaker 2: This one's a little creepy welshell into a cave full of baseballs, and he came out with some prospects and Welsh is gonna take us through right now.
Speaker 1: Some of the prospects.
Speaker 2: You need to know in redraft, in dynasty, what's going on down on the farm.
Speaker 3: Well, here's an update. Here's your prospect update. Like all of those babys that we were mining, I've got a little bit of some prospect mining news here. Just the guys that are top of mind that you guys are going to know about. James Wood still on the IL. We cannot quite free him when he is locked down on the injured list, but he should be coming back like any day, as well as Kobe Mayo. I said this last week. Both of those guys are very very close. But if you're wondering, those are the two guys we care most about. They are still I led Jackson Holiday, who we've been talking about. I've said I don't think you're gonna see him in June. It would at least be July. Want to point out he started hitting again. Let's strikeouts are a big issue, and I think that's the thing that is ultimately going to hold him down. Kerstott is destroying the baseball. If Mayo gets a couple of games under his belt, he's gonna move the line and then Connor Norby sent back down. But he is hitting. That's very good.
Speaker 2: How do you rank Holiday, kurs Edad and Mayo for fantasy purposes?
Speaker 3: For forever? Give it to me again?
Speaker 1: Who are the three?
Speaker 2: Jackson Hollow to Day, Uh Curse Dad and Kobe Mayo?
Speaker 3: It is Holiday, Mayo, Kurstad but okay, Holiday has moved very close to Mayo.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I have I'm number one, and well she's hard. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Well, he was number one.
Speaker 1: I actually wanted to know. It was not an.
Speaker 2: Excuse to use that board. I actually wanted to know.
Speaker 3: I'm very high on Kobe Mayo. I'm much well, I don't know if I'm mu higher than like the consensus, but I'm just Kobe Mayo or Junior Caminero Jim Camo. Again, those are close. It's like a tier top ten. Those are all top ten guys. Go ahead, keep talking in kind of we usually don't talk about guys that we just did Holiday, guys that have come up and sent back down. Jordan Lawler, who I got to see last week in his last rehab start out here in the Complex League, moved up to Triple A. He's off of his rehab start. The reason it's important is in triple a. He's playing third base. Why is this more important? Tory Lavello with the Diamondbacks yesterday said that Blaze Alexander is moving over to third and is going to get a They didn't quite say all of the reps at third, but primary over Johaneo Swarez. More importantly, your Heineo Swarz is on the way out. Lawler hit a homer at a huge bomb in I think a second game back. Pay attention to this because Johanneo being out. They love Blaze, but he's bad defensively. This could be a situation where Lawler is able to take this over moving forward, So Jordan Lawler definitely on the clock in the near future. I think post All Star break this might be Lawler's spot. So pay attention. And then, finally, in the news portion of this, some weird oddities for two Triple A pitchers that everybody is paying attention to. We've been talking about Max Mayer, but also Shane boz And. As much as we both want them back, just pay attention to these audities. Shane boz And Triple A six walks per nine he's averaging right now, and an under nine k per nine into how excited you're really going to get. I also say the Rays have a couple other Triple A pitchers that I think are really solid, Ian Seymour and Joe Rock. I don't know about Boz and Max six earned runs and he's got this bloated home run rate of over two homers per nine right now. So book now a couple of prospects that you can pay attention to in the Stash world in the near future. We actually talked about him the other day, Joe Jace Young with the Detroit Tigers. He's said in two eighty four eleven homers, he's got the twentieth best ops in Triple A at sixteen to twenty three walk to strikeout ratio, which is really solid. He's a natural second baseman. They got Colt Keith there, but he's been playing a lot of third base. So I think if this team really does want to make that move, because he's starting not to really understand it, it doesn't make sense why he's gonna be a Triple A much longer. Maybe Colt Keith goes over to first base, he can go to second, or at least that third base eligibility could get Jace Young up soon, So that might be one of those guys. I know you were interested in him the other day. If he comes up, he would be a guy that I'm interested in most formats, and I think you would be too.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it seems like the power has been there, so I think that's what's intriguing to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at this point, pitcher David Festa, I know I've talked about him here on haw.
Speaker 1: Was on one of these two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I want to say, yeah, well, I just want to bring him back up. Currently has the fourth best swinging strike rate at triple A of all pitchers, not just like Twins pitchers, and among starting pitchers are at sixteen point four. By the way, that's a swinging strike rate. He's also got a thirty five percent K percentage and a wild thirteen k per nine. Thirteen plus k per nine walks up in a little bit of a thing. But the fastball slider change up guy who throws that fastball in the mid nineties, I really do think of all these pictures we could talk about, he's a guy you got to pick up if he is called up, and then I'm going to just give you one that's kind of a long shot here. Marcello Mayer with the Boston Red Sox was in Double A if you remember that name. Currently, they've got David Hamilton at shortstop, eh Rafaela in the outfield. They've got no other options. Mayor's in Double A, but he's been in Double A all season long. He's hitting over three hundred with six homers twelve stolen bases, which is solid seventy seven percent contact rate. Yep, and rode Wire's got an interesting hard hit strength data. Over thirty is like getting into the elite territory. He's got a thirty two point nine. That's like hard hit numbers you're essentially looking at. I really do think this team, especially if they want to win any games, could make the jump. Mayor going over Triple A or go to Triple A soon small stop stop and then go to the majors. We've got no other options. That would be someone I would be on the lookout for in the near future. As we are getting some of these guys at del Amador, Drew Thorpe, Mayor may be that one. That is how we are prospecting with the Welsh.
Speaker 2: Here you go, everybody, check out more fansibros dot com for more prospect talk with our boy the Welsh. He is the master, he is the host of Prospect. What the hell is the show Prospect one.
Speaker 1: The p What was wrong with that? What was wrong with that? The season he had last year? Welsh?
Speaker 2: That's my big question prospecting with the Welsh ladies and gentlemen. Sorry, I just completely brain farted there for a second.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of what's the dumb ass show you do?
Speaker 1: It's a dum show you do?
Speaker 2: By the way, Mike Goo says minus two hundred Joe Ghostan, I've never come close to a tanning bed in my entire life.
Speaker 1: True story number one.
Speaker 2: I never had to because clearly, but also I'm a little afraid, Like I'm always like it feels like this thing that's I don't know, it's a little scary to me. And I want to apologize to the Red because it's Renee the Red, but it's only one e at the end. I've never seen Renee spelled with one e, so apologies, so I want to.
Speaker 1: Get everything right.
Speaker 2: Read the Red because it was our e n e do you think that was Renee? Renee typically has that little thing at the end of it, does it with two e's, I.
Speaker 3: Thought, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Typically, Well, I'm just saying, well, typically.
Speaker 3: Chris is spelled to the case. Sometimes I don't have to tell you.
Speaker 2: Mike has an interesting question. Does Central Jersey exist? Yes, it does. It's very much. New Jersey is a weird place. Okay, So North Jersey, like very north New Jersey near Manhattan is basically like a little tiny weird you know, cut out of Manhattan, right, you have the Jersey Cities and that. Then you got like upstate New Jersey, right, like Sussex County, which is mountains and you know, some rich people in paramus and skiing and things of that nature, like this kind of different culture up there. Then you move down to like where I grew up pretty much, which is central New Jersey, the Middlesex counties, the Somerset counties.
Speaker 1: That's your classic suburban New Jersey.
Speaker 2: You get good pizza, you get a lot of good family stuff, you get it's a very it's kind of like where you want to be. It's a good place to be. Then you got the shore, and the shore is its own thing, that's its own animal. And then you got a scary place way down South New Jersey, which is basically deliverance Welsh, which is people playing the without.
Speaker 1: A damn name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much with it. So New Jersey is a little micro cosmo of the world, or at least the United States. So get everything and everything is forty five minutes away. Three up and three down, Bryce Miller seven shoutout innings, Sunny Grace seven innings as well, nine case.
Speaker 1: Carlos Correa, what a day for him? Five hits? How about that? Three down?
Speaker 2: Slade CHACONEI want wants seven runs, four k's and three innings. Yese Olsen, you could drop him. It's it's fine. I saw some people asking in the chat. Four run ten hits yesterday, Braxton Garrett, he was bad to six runs, four earned over four and two thirds real quick through the injuries, and then we'll get to the bets of the day. Jerks and profar under what the MRI things seem to be good. No structural damage, that's a good thing. Yemmamoto is gonna have a start pushback from Thursday to Saturday.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's an annoying depending on where you're at in terms of your lineups. Uh, Joey or Teaz, we'll be able to return to action on Friday. He's been doing with that hamstring issue, so I did him put him on the il. They've been waiting day to day is the worst. But or Tees kind of an unsung hero. I feel like for that. Bruce Brewers roster, excuse me, ty Frantz with a heel issue. He is making progress. He should be back at the end of that. I Elston in the ten Days. Also, Brian Wu the MRI came back clean, so that's good. So hopefully this is just like a Tennan night Is situation or some sort of inflammation situation. So good news there. Josh Young is going to begin his rehab assignment on Thursday. Edwin Diaz is gonna be right back in the closer role or so we've been told. And Trey Turner, look at this early next week, could return Welsh.
Speaker 1: How excited are you for that?
Speaker 3: He loves it's an undertaker just boom coming back up. By the way, did you see that there's some vice documentary of What Killed the wcw it lively watching. I'm gonna watch it. I haven't WC episode.
Speaker 1: Two I watched last night it's good. It's good.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the uh, the long many documentary episode that they did on the WW that worked years ago. That's on Peacock. It's like the It's a Monday Night Wars. I think it's called That's really good because that's like eight parts or something.
Speaker 1: This is four. But this is good.
Speaker 2: It's like the old people would though, like they don't have any filter anymore. It's like us old people know filter, really saying what they really think about everybody. And whenever you get Brett Hart talking about Bill Goldberg, it's my favorite thing. He never calls him Goldberg. He only calls him Bill Goldberg because he hates Bill Goldberg so much, because he ended his career with a shot in the head. He said, whatever you do, don't kick me in the head, and then ten seconds later he kicked him in the head.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. No, it's good, it's fun. You'll like it. It's good. You know what else you'll like. It's time for the best Bets of the day, brother with Joey p in the Welsh. Okay, this is what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go place your bets over bet three six five, you're gonna bet five bucks. You get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you do, brother, you go use the promo code leading off. That's how you do it, my friends. But make sure you only do it if you're eighteen or over in Kentucky, that's right. And of course if you've got a gambling problem, you're gonna call it one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off. In Iowa, the terms and conditions apply this Sunday at Backlash. Okay, we're gonna go ahead and go through some of the bets of the day after some fun wrestling voice stuff. Joe Ryan over Saturda and a half strikeouts today against two who welsh the ass it's minus one twenty.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: The Twins on the run line minus one and a half against Oakland two is also minus one twenty. Philly at Boston under eight and a half. That is the total runs. I'm gonna go with that one too. You got Nola on the mound here today minus one oh five. I know he's on the road, but still I like that. And also for the parlay of the day, put Joe Ryan's strikeout prop on there.
Speaker 1: You could do twins on the money line.
Speaker 2: You could do twins, you know, on the run line. Whatever you feel is sexy or for you today, whatever you prefer. But I'm gonna continue to just beat the crap out of the e's because it's easy. And we did it yesterday and we made money, and we did the day before and we made money. We just keep doing it every day. So until it's not making money, We're just gonna keep on doing it. Welsh, it's Thursday, which means there's less things on the board today. But what do you have for the people out there? Is you comb the desert for some bets.
Speaker 3: It's fine combing that we ain't found anything down. Someone I think confused today for me with Friday saying this is my favorite day sarcastically. Now, Friday is where I fail not to say.
Speaker 1: That I will be positive or say one of you succeeded. Baha.
Speaker 3: I'm on a three day streak. I think right now I'm on a little bit of me.
Speaker 1: I was one and two yesterday.
Speaker 3: Sunny Gray strikeouts. So listen all right here in my bets, you actually mentioned this game my favorite bet of the day is that Philly Boston under eight and a half runs right around a little bit over like minus one of five between minus one ten eight and a half is pretty big number. Love the pitching matchup on both sides, and that's what you're kind of betting on. You're betting on how and Nola just maintaining the runs. I wanted to go minus on the four and a half, the juice just didn't make sense. So the full game, that's the play. Justin Steele, my dear good friend, Justin Steele, I'm taking strikeouts today over five and a half against the Tampa Bay Rays, who struggle as far as the chase rate goes and strikeout rate versus left, especially over the last thirty days. So I think this is a great one. And Steel has hit this marker three of his last five starts. I believe it is so Justin Steele strikeouts regardless of love. And this is a quick one only for the live people. I'm playing a nurfy today. Atlanta Baltimore might be a little bit risky, but Raynaldo and cole irv Irvin has been great. Raynaldo is a beast Offensively, the Braves have been eh, but they're really bad on the road. Baltimore is the scary one, so I'm hoping Ronaldo holds that down. And it was minus one fifteen, so no run first inning. Baltimore Atlanta game starts in like three minutes. I really like that one. Not sure if there'll be much more, but bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh or Bettingpros dot Com slash Joe for any other bets that didn't make the show, if you guys want to check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I've decided, go in on the parlay of the day. Forget the money line, go to the run line minus one and a half. I'm confident in the twinkies today the way Royce Lewis is swinging the bat in the way Joe Ryan's pitch this year, so you.
Speaker 1: Get two to one odds on that.
Speaker 2: So those ladies and gentlemen are the best bets of the day for Thursday. Make sure you download the Betting Pros app. Start betting smarter, not harder. Check out the systems too. We got amazing things and he could follow us as well at Joey p and the Welsh too at Fansbro excuse me, betting pros dot com slash Welsh slash Joe.
Speaker 1: There you have it, everybody.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when you're doing multiple shows and multiple sports in a day. My brain just becomes absolutely.
Speaker 3: What's a stupid show that you've hosted?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I almost said Prospect three sixty. That's what happened to me. That almost came out, which is a different show, which is a friend of ours. We love Tim McCloud. He's a wonderful human Canadian the better Americans. Jerry has an important question, Joe. Do you call it Taylor Ham or pork roll? I call it pork roll because I grew up closer to the shore. You know what either of these things are? Nope, all right, I just want you to google it app Well, it doesn't matter. You're gonna eat him anyway. So I mean, I tell you, I know you and I know you're not gonna eat them. Renee also likes you are a Savannah bananas hen By.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hat tip to Brian. I think who did the guests in the chat people are? Now that's the new game is guessing Do I have a hat? And what the hat?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: To get a couple of more into the rotation.
Speaker 2: Under a lot fifteen and a half hats.
Speaker 3: Well, probably under. I mean I have a rotation of like seven to nine that I like to wear. I want to get a couple more. I want to add a few more to the rotation on the shows.
Speaker 2: All right, let's add the home run board to the show today and see what's going on there. I'm stuck at eighteen still, man, I'm eighteen at number eighteen. That's not where I want to be. So I am holding on for dear life. I'm like John McClean and die Hard, barely on the ledge. I need a homer in the worst way. Marcelo Zuna did not give it to me yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna instead go with Royce Lewis. That's right, the hottest guy in baseball.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's ride the wave. Welsh, where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 3: No joke, I was gonna go with Royce Lewis.
Speaker 1: Oh, come with me, Come on.
Speaker 3: You know what happens. People get mad at me everybody because I'm a cooler on homers. If I pick someone, they're like, oh, the stupid comments. All right, so I didn't go with Royster that. This is how they sounded.
Speaker 1: Oh well, spicked, let be a guerrel.
Speaker 3: That's how they sound to it. That's how I hear it. At least, no one's gonna be mad if Peede Alonso doesn't hit a homer. But it's a pretty good matchup from a home run perspective. So give me Pete Alonzo, get me on that board.
Speaker 2: Give me has more hats than you, for sure. And Wonky's hat collection is stunning. I've seen the in our meetings. We see the big pictures up on the you know, like you can see in the back behind her all the hats like lined up there. It's, uh, it's pretty impressive. It's something to shoot for. It's like those people who collect sneakers.
Speaker 3: She collects my baseball, I mean my baseball collection is like it's wow, you can't see them all.
Speaker 2: And baseball all your swelly balls. You show everybody your swelly balls.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of everybody.
Speaker 2: Take a good look at Welsh's schwelly balls, ladies and gentlemen, and we'll be back tomorrow to.
Speaker 1: Get another good look at them.
Speaker 2: Make sure you join us here at fans Bros MLB, drop your comments below, subscribe to the channel ring the belt to that goes ding, and go sign up at bet three sixty five.
Speaker 1: Use that promo code leading off.
Speaker 2: That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the wowsh I'm Joey P.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time, kids.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB