Speaker 1: Some boys botch for some boys plays sport. The two don't play. Hey, these two boys will save their pennies.
Speaker 2: Two B special treasures.
Speaker 1: Because they are living in a Cereal bolt reviewing cereals is the go Got and Andrew living in a Cereal folk critiking some new one sensi Hot. It's the serial serials, the seri of serials, the serial series of.
Speaker 3: The Cereal Filer Show, the Cereal Younger Show. This is the Cereal Younger Shower Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, welcome to serial killers. Just get it for social contest. You gonna fart on the but that's discussed. You'll never know.
Speaker 4: This is fine.
Speaker 2: You look at you.
Speaker 4: It's fine. Everything is fine.
Speaker 2: Come on, get up, Get up, Get up, Get up.
Speaker 4: This is my padding.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a little uncomfortable. Great, that's better. You'll deal, you'll deal. Welcome to serial Killers.
Speaker 4: It's cold. I don't have a seat.
Speaker 2: This is and you know what I discovered as you've been abusing our children. What yep?
Speaker 4: Oh when I got cereal today, they spilled a little bit.
Speaker 2: Also, you left them open with the bags wide open. That's how they get stale and they die. Oh okay, I just saying, well, check strawberry vanilla.
Speaker 4: That was delicious.
Speaker 2: And the summer pebbles they fell be left and wide open. Yeah, I can't believe it. We're gonna have some problems. Hey, it's July eighth. You got your fingers. Let's check your digits? Now I got mine? Oh did you lose two? Oh oh from the fireworks? Yeah, ha ha ha what that's good. Well, I all the ones that I got from South of the Border I finally used up. That's great.
Speaker 4: And it's like we're recording this unul June eighteen, so you know what you.
Speaker 2: You just can't radios. Just theater of the mine. It's an improv class, the theater of the mind.
Speaker 4: What's the one thing that they do, zip zip zup.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's what they do, an improv classes.
Speaker 2: So it is July, it's summertime. How about some pie, Andrew, sure, you know, a little barbecue some pie. What's your favorite kind of pie? I like an apple pie, just straight up apple. Yeah you don't like to get it?
Speaker 4: And strawberry pie is good too, or sorry, cherry pie. I like cherry pie. Really, it's just funny because I'm not a big cherry by itself fan, but something about how sweet it is is delicious.
Speaker 2: They're all very very sweet and vanilla ice cream, you know, me and the comstock. Can I just go right in there? Anyway? A pie that I'm not a huge fan of because it's.
Speaker 4: That person spelled received wrong by the way.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Who spells it like that? That's fine, we're not it's you.
Speaker 4: No, then who spelled that?
Speaker 2: I don't do that form, Andrew, Well, somebody should tell them. Anyway, pie that I'm not a very big fan of because it is a teeth stainer. Okay, can you guess, uh what do you think the most staining pie would be? Blueberry? Very good? Andrew?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So and is there any such thing as like a fresh blueberry pie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like no, I don't mean like the goo like fresh blueberry.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can make a pie with fresh blueberries. It's just weird. Yea. You gotta have the goo pie crust with berries in it, right, you must have goo?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, the jam.
Speaker 2: No, it's yeah, sure jam yes, Andrew, good, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: Look at that. Oh I guess I have to look here because you just blueberry pie. It looks like there's mold on lakes.
Speaker 2: Right, it's great value, which means it's from Walmart and is limited edition, naturally and artificially flavored blueberry pie cereal. Do you remember where we've had this before? Andrew?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: This version so cereal that looked just like that cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: No, it was blueberry, it was yeah. Yeah, so you don't.
Speaker 4: Remember, ah, the Aldi No, no, Ralstons. No.
Speaker 2: Each time I do this podcast, you I just think more and more that you just shouldn't be here.
Speaker 4: I just think, well, do less thinking touch.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a while back, if you remember, Maltamele sent us a bag that.
Speaker 4: Was a Maltomeal. I remember that, and it was a big bag of they're all big bags blueberry clusters or Squarest blueberry blasters.
Speaker 2: They were blueberry muffin toasters. And do you remember they even sent us the dispenserencer. Yeah, that crushed up all the cereal. Andrew, I can't anymore. I don't know, Donna, I don't know, Donna. Why are you gotta do me like that?
Speaker 4: Don't bring my mom into this.
Speaker 2: She brought you into this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these legit look like they have mold on them.
Speaker 2: They're a little blueberry spance, I know, but like it's.
Speaker 4: So glazed white with like a little blood like blue dots on it that look like mold.
Speaker 2: You have to be kinder, Andrew. I have to be kind. We don't judge books by their covers. This could be a really delicious.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's going to be. I'm just saying the outside looks like mold. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go back to our farm them Fresh Dairries fridge, Andrew, cool, can you guess the milk that we're gonna use today? Hold on a second, I might as well. Just you know, let's play this. I want you to yes that milk.
Speaker 4: I'm going with Farmland Fresh two percent.
Speaker 2: You're right, Andrew.
Speaker 4: What do you have a buzzard that I want?
Speaker 2: And it's not organic, it's just the regular two percent organic farm of the Fresh Dairy's milk. Oh okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah with cow face on there. Oh, the purple matches the purple, it does, right. I did that on purpose. Oh of course you did, because you curated it, carefully curated this episode.
Speaker 4: Well, then all in the box are purple? No? Okay, Well, we.
Speaker 2: Don't have all purple boxes listen, man, this is going downhill fast. We need to pump the brakes.
Speaker 4: What did I do. I'm just being myself. I'm just being myself.
Speaker 2: So they look like you're They look like not Cinnamona's crunch squares, but they Okay, Andrew, let's is going They look like Golden gram squares. Hmmm. That is good.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. I like it.
Speaker 2: Not a fan of the artificial flavor, but I am a fan of the natural flavor. They got both in here.
Speaker 4: Oh that's delicious.
Speaker 2: It is really good. Yeah, now, do you take back your mold comment.
Speaker 4: No, it still looks like there's mold on it. But if this is what mold tasted like, it would be delicious.
Speaker 2: I'm giving your four bowls in a spoon. I like it.
Speaker 4: Stupid question. What blue cheese? The disgusting parts of the blue cheese where it's like stanky stinks that mold That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like poli. I don't like any cheese. It's crumbles I like. I hate coat cheese, I hate fat, I hate it all.
Speaker 4: Well, I give this four bowls, four balls. That's good.
Speaker 2: Now, guess what what Before we did this episode, I went what.
Speaker 4: I gave the Multimeals.
Speaker 2: Blueberry toaster squares. I went to Serial KILLERSPC dot com, Andrew, and I checked out our ratings. Yeah, from the blueberry muff and toasters. You gave it four balls, so equal.
Speaker 4: I'm consistent.
Speaker 2: I gave it four balls. I give this one four balls in a spoon. I like it a little bit better.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, because I'm sure you remember the exact taste of the multimeal I do, Andrew, Oh really you remember lies?
Speaker 2: You're just a touch more blueberry flats. Oh okay, sure, yeah, yeah, Okay, you're so mean to me. You're like a jerk. Brother.
Speaker 4: I'm existing right now. That's the best you're getting from me.
Speaker 2: There's like test tubes on the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a puzzle, but we don't have time for puzzles.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on to the next serial Andrew. This one came from our friend Matt. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: He sent us a lot of cereals over the past couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw two boxes under my desk that I just can't even put in the studio. That's how much stuff he sent us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because that would really clutter the studio.
Speaker 2: It would. So, speaking of Maultimeal Andrew, how about a multimeal Cereal. It's been a minute since we've done Maltimeal.
Speaker 4: I think that sounds great, Scott, we should do that.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm taking applications for new co hosts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, guess who has to be the first one to reject to deny him? Me baby, corn Square quisps.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen maultimeal in a box for a while. Bags. And look there's the blockheads on the back right. What would you call that? I guess they're blockhead.
Speaker 4: Look at the guy with it Blockie and block Alina.
Speaker 2: But the dude has a has a goatee, but it's just a square.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's Blockie.
Speaker 2: It's a square around his mouth.
Speaker 4: And that's his wife, block Alena.
Speaker 2: Try our bags, aren't they?
Speaker 4: They're a good couple together. They've really gone through a lot, so I'm proud of them for making it.
Speaker 2: It's far all right? So these are corn square crisps. This is gonna be your checks, which I'm gonna like because corn Check's apparently is one of your favorite it is. Who will see about that?
Speaker 4: I check Cereal KILLERSPC dot com and you gave it.
Speaker 2: By Bolls.
Speaker 4: All right, next we have I'm just choking on cereal. I'm good, I'm glad, you're glad I'm choking. Do you know the Heimli like I do?
Speaker 2: I just jam your whoa.
Speaker 4: I'm very reactive. People pushed me over the years.
Speaker 2: So this one also has to love it or it's free. Guarantee. It's gluten free because it's made from corn. Andrew, Okay, I had four ears of corn this weekend.
Speaker 4: Four.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to know what your battle woffins look like. Dude, that is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry when you eat four ears of corn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of corn. I love corn great. So these look like corn checks. They smell like corn checks. How's the taste? Andrew? Hmmm mm hmm, No, what mention me, ma'am that shucked on Broadway got canceled? Yes, hey, but b what.
Speaker 4: This was exactly what I wanted for breakfast this morning when I came in here and I said, oh, I wish we had some like corn checks or something something checks y, and then I want to put strawberryvanilla, which is still good, but this is my favorite, and.
Speaker 2: You give it biball what.
Speaker 4: This is my taste.
Speaker 2: It's plain, Jane. It's it's not quite as good as actual checks. I'm giving you three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: That's a lie.
Speaker 2: It is as good as checks. All Right. You know what I would like, I think maybe for other Scott to do for us. I would like statistics. Okay, here's what I want to find out. I want to find out how many cereals like I want to know like the furthest apart that we've been the furthest apart, like you won ball me five or vice versa.
Speaker 4: Well, I think the last episode there was one where I spit it out, remember the chart tart cherries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gave it a bowl a spoon, you give it a spoon. I gave it three balls and a spoon. Yeah, but I want to see if there's one that's like a spoon and then five balls, Like there's gotta be some asinine thing like that. At some point, ask Scott GPT, I just did.
Speaker 4: You'll get an answer in three to five business says after this airs, all.
Speaker 2: Right, dude, you're kind of out of it today, so we'll be back.
Speaker 4: I understand why was I out of it? I was making that was a funny joke.
Speaker 2: Right after I got nothing. I got nothing about it right after this, and we're back. You remember when we used to talk about Wilford Brimley like in every episode, Yeah what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean he's dead, so there's really not many new updates.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I think that would get kind of old of every week we were like, all right, now it's time for us to talk about Wilf Brimley. No, we just remember him. He was cool, all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what movie he was in. He was in Chips, No, he was in No Mash, Cocoon, Cocoon. Those are TV shows TVs.
Speaker 4: Well, Mash was a movie.
Speaker 2: Chips was also three horrible movies.
Speaker 4: So thank you. I wasn't far off. You're just trying to come at me today, and then when I say you're out of it, not me, I'm in I'm in the zone.
Speaker 2: BB. I think next week I'm gonna try to have Danielle or Spencer come in because that that's always a good time.
Speaker 4: So this isn't a good time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're not in it today. Your brain's not here. Yeah, you're foggy today, even when I came in to get the cereal today. I was like picking up a box of cereal and you were just kind of like hell movie. It's like usually you'd be like, oh, you want to eat one of the kids. Yeah, it just wasn't there.
Speaker 2: On the next Serial Killers, there'll be another co host here with me, not sure who, but it's not gonna be Andy. That's next on Real Killers. Now, I'm gonna go back to the cereal sack. And if you remember the fruit the fruitful loops from Cascadian Farm that we did two weeks ago, I told you that there were there were many fruitfuls see that secret squirrel Joel pointed that out to me at Chakra, not like God that's tasted you didn't. But these might be different. I don't think that these are just the holes that they punched out of the loops. I think that these might be slightly different.
Speaker 5: I don't Cascadian Farm made by uh General kells Post, no Kellogg, no General Mills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was right the first time.
Speaker 4: Shut it down with my gut.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, so these pretty much are going to be exactly like the fruitful loops because which I hated, by the way, they're the same colors. Do you remember it.
Speaker 4: Sounds like catfood coming out of like a dispenser.
Speaker 2: Do you remember about a year or two ago they had those mini cereals tricks minis, and yeah, I said they were just all ice cream toppings. So I think this is pretty much gonna be the same thing. Because it is. They're just like rabbit pellets.
Speaker 4: That's gonna find its way to some discount yogurt chop that's still open in a strip mall. They're gonna be like, here, take these fresh fruity fruitfuls.
Speaker 2: We're gonna use some Farmland Fresh dairries two percent milk andrew, if you would take your cup, please, thank you. So basically, these just look like they're once again. So let's just go ahead and put that one back in there. Let's swap cups.
Speaker 4: Okay, this smells like not good things, right, it.
Speaker 2: Smells exactly like the other one. I don't even know why we're doing this because it's really gonna be the same cereal. They're just tiny little pellets.
Speaker 4: No mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Again it has that fruity pebbles aura. Not to me, that's what I taste.
Speaker 4: This is not good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three balls. It's okay, I give it's just it's not super balls, it's not artificially flavored.
Speaker 4: It tastes like I feel bad saying it. Can I say it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It tastes like an edible.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Well it is edible because it's food. So let's move on from that. I'm not a fan.
Speaker 4: It's not good. I'm not a fan of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you gave it two balls. Yeah, you're gonna stick with that.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 2: I gave it three because it's not horrible. It's a little bit of a for me. Okay, it's a little healthier fruity sweet cereal. You know. So well what.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, that's supposed to be posted.
Speaker 2: Oh so, anyway, this is behind the scenes stuff going on right now on the Serial Killers podcast, the big show. It's a big mess, right, It's.
Speaker 4: Actually not a big mess. It's just some people don't pay attention to things anyway.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This was all over the place. It's a good thing. We're on vacation, we're back.
Speaker 4: I've been good. This episode. I don't know. I came into some energy that.
Speaker 2: Was just like, all right, I have a feeling some of our good listeners will figure this out for us. Uh, follow us on socials at serial Killers PC what needs to be figured out? Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram, and we will see you next Monday with an all new serial Killers when we would be you know, regrouped and back together. What happened? You need a vacation, go to Japan, have a blast, and uh, we'll see you soon. Until then, say Crunch Andrew Crime Crunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, woof, he's angry today.
Speaker 2: No I'm not.
Speaker 4: He's angry today.
Speaker 2: Go back to like episode twenty seven and let's have that energy back. I've bent.
Speaker 4: I were a Jean jacket. I looked in the camera and went hey. And then since then it's been this is this is not Cohen Squares.
Speaker 2: I hate this.
Speaker 4: You don't have energy, new co host