Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up in the mall and it's a radio and the Dodgers already his lunchbox. More game too, Steve Bread haven't trying to put you through the fog. He's running this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box. So you know what this the Bobby ball.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I saw Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's home was burglarized. My gosh, I know, I went what because I've been there. It was their La home, not that that No. Still, I'm sure they have in Australia empty so law enforcement sources tell TMZ Nicole and Keith are the latest A listers to become crime victims now that their Los Angeles area home is and burglarized. Our sources say Nicole and Keith were not home at the time, but one of their employees scared the person off. The insige happened over the weekend. Someone's ashal a glass window to try to get in the home. I remember the staff came. So far police have made no arrests. That's from TMZ. Did you ever watch that documentary on the Gang of Kids. They would break in the celebrity the bling Ring, Yeah whatever they were called.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I watched a little bit of it a long time ago. Yeah, it was bling ring.
Speaker 3: So they would just target famous people's houses and they never got caught. People would to leave their doors open, right, like, wasn't that like a lot of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they would see, oh, they're going to be here because of the paparazzi, so they knew the house would have expensive stuff, and they'd see the persons they were wearing, like, oh, well that must be at their house.
Speaker 2: When they're not there, they'd go get it.
Speaker 3: I gasped at first when I saw their house's burglar eyes because I thought it was their main house, which is here in Nashville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe Chilean gang.
Speaker 2: Oh here we go, Oh, here we go. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Well, to be fair, the Chilean gang did break into Joe Burrow's house, Okay. And then Amy was like, there's a Chilean gang running around our town.
Speaker 4: There is. It's in the news. I'm telling you yes.
Speaker 3: Because it's in the news though, doesn't mean it's the one by your house.
Speaker 4: No, there are there are homes near me that they blame the Chilean Gang and the Chilang Chilean Gang. You are contacts, No, but I mean, I need to get glasses. I have some readers, but I got to go into the doctor and get like the legit thing. I squint.
Speaker 3: Now, a thirty three year old woman who they're just calling a went to this plastic surgery hospital because she had something they call a hemifacial atrophy, and so they go in to improve her facial symmetry. And the doctors are like, what is this and behind her left eyeball five contact lenses.
Speaker 4: Oh sto gosh.
Speaker 3: She had been wearing lenses for years and had lost several, not realizing they were trapped behind her eye. Ill, it's from oddity central. That's crazy, Like that could have been crazy infection or eye injury. I would wear one contact because I only have one eye works. My right eye has a percent vision, so my left eyes it's my good eye, but it is it's got. I'm near sighted in as well. It's why I wear glasses for the most part. But I wore a contact when I did my show Breaking Bobby Bones, like when I played hockey and like, I have to fall off houses and stuff. But I don't like it because I one, I like put stuff in my eyes. So shout out to all you guys who wear contacts every day, like respect two. My right eye doesn't help. But if I didn't put one in both the eyes, I felt lopsided, even though I really didn't know the difference. So I just went back to glasses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does it make you nervous? You lost any in the back of your head?
Speaker 3: That probably good for me? What if it fixed it? I went back behind my eye and all of a sudden, I was like, Oh, I can see, but my vision is that brain related? It's an issue in my brain. Because I've gone in and I have friends that love lasik and they're like, you got to get lasik on your bad eye. And I go in and they're like, your eye is great, it's your there's a part of your brain that's messed up that it never fully developed. They'd wear patch as a kid.
Speaker 4: I wonder if there's a way where you can work with your brain.
Speaker 3: No, because it's like an injury that can't I can't get in there and do any sort of therapy. But yeah, it's it's basically a brain knit. An injury in my brain, so my right but my right eyes never worked. But imagine about two eyes. I'd be a pro athlete.
Speaker 4: Probably that's probably why you weren't.
Speaker 3: Obviously, that's pretty good with one eye. Imagine if I had both eyes. Who wears contacts?
Speaker 2: Here? Anybody?
Speaker 6: I used to, but I'm now I did.
Speaker 3: Lasi used to be so jealous all through high school.
Speaker 4: But you wear those readers now, I have to have readers.
Speaker 2: Those readers.
Speaker 3: You look five hundred years old, though. You need to change, like the style up on them.
Speaker 6: I mean, you don't like my baby blue ones.
Speaker 3: They for someone who likes to seem young. Those are the oldest looking things I've ever seen. Oh, I don't think they.
Speaker 4: Really like they do because I went and tried some on, because I'm definitely yes.
Speaker 3: They make one hundred and one Dalmatians. The villain she looks like him. You look like Kuela Deville if she were a Mexican balldheaded dude, which she is not. Yes, okay, good for you, Lunchbox.
Speaker 5: You don't wear them naturally too, And when you put them on you you tilt your head down like you look like an old person.
Speaker 6: But you understand because I could see without them, but I need to need them to read close, so you tilt your head to read.
Speaker 3: Did you look one hundred years old.
Speaker 4: That hilarious.
Speaker 3: So is this lunchbox clickbait or is it real? He claims that he wants to do this segment about him having to go back to court because he got subpoenaed.
Speaker 4: I mean that sounds legit.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's the audio we have here?
Speaker 5: The audio is the original confrontation when back around Halloween, we were having a block party, had barricades from the city.
Speaker 3: A guy in your neighborhood saved the drunk guy. No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: No no.
Speaker 5: The drunk guy went around the barricades and came within you know, feet of hitting children, and we confronted him.
Speaker 2: He was walking back to his house, and this is the interaction we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is your neighbor being he being a hero.
Speaker 8: Here we go. You just ran through a barricade. Your car is parked up there with red tones underneath it. Okay, the morning, why is.
Speaker 2: It being towed in the morning. We need to talk to him.
Speaker 3: We need to talk to him.
Speaker 2: But what you did was not acceptable. Okay, well that was funny.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no no, You're not gonna go to your house.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're gonna wait for the police.
Speaker 4: You left your car in the middle of the street. Your car is in the middle of the street.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you okay? A stroke? So you've had a stroke. Yeah, you should sit down.
Speaker 3: If you've had a stroke, you should sit down.
Speaker 2: Well, like, well, we'll call him paramedic.
Speaker 3: Come sit on the curb please, Okay. So I do remember that now?
Speaker 4: And how could you forget?
Speaker 3: You were great as Robin in that you were a great Robin.
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 3: We need to talk to him the other guy's I got control, So you stop. Hey, when you talk to him, need to be controlling. I liked it.
Speaker 5: No, no, because I'd already yelled at him and that wasn't working.
Speaker 2: So I thought, hey, maybe being a calm.
Speaker 3: Tone will work your Tonto for sure, Like Lone Ranger was rocking Tanto right there, and you did a great job.
Speaker 10: So was it?
Speaker 3: He was drunk?
Speaker 5: He was drunk, He got arrested, all that boom, you know, police take a statement whatever, And I got some subpoena to court.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: That means they they have a robo call now, I guess it's not even the district attorney calls you and the same number calls me like six times in a row, and it's like a number, and I answering. It goes in this long speech about this is blah blah blah about the incident. Are you willing to come to court and testify?
Speaker 2: If you are? Press one?
Speaker 3: So that's not a subpoena, then that's if you're willing to come to court subpoenas like you get a run from subpoenas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and maybe like are you lunchbox and.
Speaker 3: Suboena every user? Did you just throw that in here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, that's what it says, like a voluntary syboena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a maybe that's what.
Speaker 5: But it's interesting because I'm a witness. So I don't think they serve you with the sabina. I think you only get served if you're like trying to run, like if you're being charged with something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Because it was a robo call and it was like a five minute long speech about the.
Speaker 3: Whole process, I would hung up immediately. I would have known what it was. And as soon as the computer starts talking them out.
Speaker 5: And it says press one if you are willing to come to court, and I said one, let's go.
Speaker 4: It was like press one, if you want some peanut pasta for lunch, some pina, some pina. Like did it say subpoena or like I feel like it's.
Speaker 3: A definition of subpoena. I feel like a subopena means if you get a sepena you have to go to court, having a robo call call you and ask you if you don't mind coming to court, like if you got nothing else going on, which might swinging by it feels a bit different. I'm glad you're going, yeah, a subpoena it's a it requires a document or other evidence to be submitted to a court of law, and you're not really required. But I'm glad you're going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I may get to take the stand.
Speaker 5: I mean, my statement to the police must have been so good that the district attorney's songs like this is the guy we need on the stand.
Speaker 3: Being subpoena it means you've been legally ordered to provide documents or TESTI final legal proceedings. So you haven't been subpoena. You got a robo call going, hey, you're busy on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Which is but isn't that?
Speaker 5: But now that I agreed, I'm required to go, right, A voluntary witness can get a voluntary subpoena.
Speaker 3: Yet you're voluntary, But I got subpoena?
Speaker 2: Did I get sypa? I didn't realize there was a difference.
Speaker 3: It's just funny here you said the word over and over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize there was a difference. But man, guys, get.
Speaker 3: Ready, I bet you you don't even go. What do you mean they end up settling this and the guy just takes whatever.
Speaker 6: Oh, like a plea bargain.
Speaker 3: I've heard that in those court TV shows. Yeah, are you gonna submit this.
Speaker 2: Audio for court evidence? Oh?
Speaker 3: That guy gets celebrated.
Speaker 2: No, this this audio doesn't know.
Speaker 3: This audio is great. It should be on the news. That guy that took over what's his name?
Speaker 2: Your neighbor? You called him Alpha Adam.
Speaker 3: Alpha Adam, Yeah, and Beta lunch Alpha Beta.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when is it? It was March twenty fourth. I believe it's a Monday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good. You know if you need to take off, take off?
Speaker 2: Well, I have no choice. Well, I mean it is court ordered.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, since the court has ordered you, you're free to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do I bring a briefcase? Well, you're he's not a lawyer.
Speaker 3: What do you think your role is in this case?
Speaker 2: I mean it's probably star witness.
Speaker 3: Got it. You think they'll bring you into the back, like to the doors. We'd like to bring in this next witness and then you open the door.
Speaker 2: Who you got him?
Speaker 3: Like wrestling? He just comes out. When do you leave to do your thing where it's like you said, you're doing some April seventh. Okay, so that those don't conflict. Oh no, I would say if they did had it too. No, won't testify, so you would ignore the subpoena. Yeah, I mean it, I got it. Career is more important, right, I don't know. Okay, let us know how that goes there.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Her name is Shyanne Campbell. She had a dog named Emma. Emma went missing for five months gone. The three year old pup was taken in to the shelter, which is where Chyenne also volunteered, and so someone brought the dog in months after the dog had disappeared, and she was like, oh my god, that's my dog. The dog recognized her immediately. They had been searching for a long time, but after a while you give up. Yeah, for sure, you think like an alligatorader or something, you have to I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I guess you never give up, hope, but you kind of have to just move on.
Speaker 3: I would assume that somebody had found the dog and kept the dog for a bit and they weren't able to keep it because the dog was pretty healthy, and on social media you see them meeting again. But I love when a dog is gone and somebody gets a dog back. We've just had so many close calls where someone is like, saved our dog, where it's been like crossing the highway and someone throws it in their car. And so if I see a dog out and it's got like a caller or like a headband or one of those things that people rob banks with, is that Yeah, what do you call that thing? That a billy the kid wore handkerchief? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, handkerchief. I'll stop and try to get the dog myself. A great story that's from the New York Post.
Speaker 7: Love it.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. That was tell me something good. Ninety seconds on the clock. How many morning cornies can we figure out?
Speaker 2: Go the mourning corny?
Speaker 4: What do you call a rash on a pig.
Speaker 3: Point Oh, that's funny, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what you would put on.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Swine flu? What a rash? A bump Charlotte's boom you would put on a So what's the rash?
Speaker 4: What do you call a rash on a pig?
Speaker 3: A rat? What do you get from a rash? Burns red oils, red swan? Red? Do you get warts?
Speaker 2: My rash? Red baby pig swan? Don't get worms?
Speaker 7: Some rash?
Speaker 2: The virus bacon? Oh bacon huh?
Speaker 6: Inflammatory?
Speaker 3: Take inflammatory?
Speaker 4: I don't know where were you going with that? What do you call it? Rash on a big well?
Speaker 3: Wart is not a rash, so they can't be it a virus hogwart. That's not a rash. That's not rash.
Speaker 2: I'm gotta keep going. We got it, We got.
Speaker 4: Okay, going back to this, Why do rappers need umbrellas?
Speaker 2: Make it rain, make it stop the rain raining through?
Speaker 6: Why the umbrellas storm?
Speaker 3: And rappers rhymes?
Speaker 2: Breaks?
Speaker 3: They drop drop lines, dropping boy, take care.
Speaker 2: Raining, dropping beats?
Speaker 3: Why do rappers umbrellas because of the rain? Mc because of the storm, the drizzle.
Speaker 4: Of drizzle. So we got that, you got it?
Speaker 3: Oh for drizzle.
Speaker 2: That was a buzzer beater.
Speaker 3: We got to hogwarts. That just makes sense. It's not even a real one. Does A wart and rash are not the same thing. A rash you can get from rubbing on the ground. A ward is a virus.
Speaker 4: Should so I should have said, what do you call a bumpy virus on a pig?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Part, what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Disgusting?
Speaker 3: They don't be a war hater. Definitely have warts. They can't control it. I know I had one in my hand.
Speaker 4: I've had them, I know, but I you know those pumpkins that have the bumps on them, those are warts. No, but they look like I can't even look at them at the grocery store people. No, no, no, no, no, I don't know. I've had warts. My son has warts.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but I have ward friends.
Speaker 4: I have work friends, initially whenever it's pumpkins season and they have those pumpkins with all those little bunks, Like if I go into the store, I have to look away. I cannot.
Speaker 3: It's version. How annoyed are you with me that I keep bringing this asteroid up?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you over the story?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Without you telling me, I'll know nothing about it.
Speaker 3: So there's an asteroid they think of twenty thirty two, there's a chance it's gonna hit Earth, And they tell us about a week and a half ago it's like a one point eight percent. And then they come back and they go two point three percent. And I place the audio of how we developed the system to track asteroids, and I'm kind of blown away by that we can track asteroids. And then now breaking news is now a three point one percent. It keeps going. They're slow rolling us into this every week. They're slow rolling us into it to where it's not even gonna matter to us. We're gonna be like, Okay, it's up another percent. It's how Netflix gets us with raisin prices. If they only do it in one dollar every six months, we're like, ah, it's just a dollar, Like it sucks, especially just a dollar, and I don't want to cancel Netflix, so I agree, I'll pay the extra dollar. That's what they're doing here, they're Netflix in this with an asteroid that's gonna hit Earth. NASA has increased the estimated chance of asteroid Why Are four Hitting Earth on December twenty second, twenty thirty two, to three point one percent that is one in thirty two. Will you pull up a one and thirty two chance here and I'll have you guys pick a number like a dice.
Speaker 4: Yeah that doesn't, oh boy, sound good?
Speaker 2: One to thirty two.
Speaker 3: The asteroid, discovered in December of twenty twenty four, is between one hundred and thirty and three hundred feet wide. If it impacts Earth, it could release energy equivalent to seven point eight mega tons of TNT, which is about five hundred times more powerful then the bomb dropped on Hiroshima. Yeah. The potential impact zones include major cities like Mumbai, Daka, Bogatah and over one hundred million people, but it will affect countries forever. Scientists plan to use the James Webb Space Telescope next month to gather more data. The three point one percent chances is the highest ever given for an asteroid to impact Earth. ABC News with that. Now they're slow rolling us. That's how they're doing aliens right now. Everyone said there's a new person that we trust in the military. Is like I saw something and they're hiding it from me all a sudden. It's not a big deal when there's a story that comes out because there's slow rolling this, and Netflix goes up a dollar.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: There's slow rolling this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean keep us updated.
Speaker 3: You want to do one A thirty two? It's if the bomb hits you, but the asteroid hits as picking number one through thirty two, four, she picks four, hit it the number twenty four. You're safe, Eddie, twenty one, twenty one, hit it twelve, Wow, lunchbox, thirty two, ooh, thirty two. It's a safe number to pick. Hit it five. Asterroid didn't hit us. Asteroid didn't hit it. That's for today, though. That's today. What's it gonna be next week? Ray Moon up, picking number one to thirty two, two, two, twenty seven, Okay, okay, you pick one nineteen twenty five. Man, this is a voice MOI we got yesterday, if you don't mind playing that one.
Speaker 9: My coworkers and I came across this question. We were wondering if every month can have a color, what do you think the colors.
Speaker 3: Would be for each interesting? January would be white because I think it's snow. Okay, so I'm gonna go January white. February would be a dark red for love for Valentine's Day, and just love, so I'm gonna go dark red. March would be green for spring in Saint Patrick's Day, so I'm gonna go green. April would be kind of a yellow. It's like spring, it's starting to get a little warmer, so it's starting to fill a little warmer. So I'm gonna go with a yellow in April. May we're getting kind of close to orange because it's getting hotter, and May doesn't really have a color that's associated because of a holiday. But I'm gonna go orange because the sun is really starting to set down on me.
Speaker 4: Could it be?
Speaker 3: They could be whatever we want.
Speaker 4: There are no rules, okay, why I was just gonna say either April or May could be blue because showers.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: I got blue coming up later, I think, I think, So let me see if I get there. May June darker orange. We're gonna go darker orange. It's slightly darker. We're getting closer to red. July is probably gonna be bl blue for red, white and blue. And I've already got red and I've already got white, so I'm gonna make July blue. August we're getting to red, like like a burn. It's a it's orange is now turned to red. It's like a fall red. August September it's it's a brown. It started starting to turn fall. Yeah, October be pumpkin. Pumpkin orange. Orange is like seven times so far. Color blind is crap. So it's all gonna look the same to me. October November is going to be brown, turkey gray, like the color of an actual turk gravy.
Speaker 4: Oh so brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my colors aren't good.
Speaker 4: Gravy is not gray.
Speaker 3: It's not whatever color gravy is white or brown.
Speaker 4: I've never seen gray gravy.
Speaker 3: That's like spoiled gravy.
Speaker 2: Been out too long.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're just gonna call November the color of gravy.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: And then December it can't be white.
Speaker 4: Can December be sparkle?
Speaker 3: Can it just be red red? But that's not.
Speaker 4: Valentine's Day pink.
Speaker 3: Now, we can't go back and change it's already happened. We've stamped it in its permanent there are now. Yeah, we made them up as we went. I'm gonna go for December red. I don't mind December being sparkles, Okay, I think that's a good one. Yeah, for Jesus, for Christmas because we ran.
Speaker 2: Out of colors.
Speaker 3: Like, there's a few different reasons there, but I'm gonna go with sparkles on that one. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: And we thought about the color. I also didn't know gravy wasn't gray, maybe because it just sounds like gray is the first part of gravy. I always thought it was gray. I don't think about that gravy, and I'm colorblind, so it's just I.
Speaker 4: Just assumed some gravy's white.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I can tell. Like, white gravy is different. Yeah, but white gravy's not big at Thanksgiving for for us in the South, white gravey is big every other day, but Thanksgiving it's gray gravy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you were on that Delta flight that ended up, it's butt hit flames, it dumped over. If you were on it, they're giving you money. Oh nobody died. How much you think they will be getting or deserve.
Speaker 4: Gosh, there's eighty people on the plane.
Speaker 3: I don't let that factor in. Oh really, yeah, you're not gonna get less because there are more people, Like everybody went to the same trauma.
Speaker 4: Well, I was just thinking, if they're in a meeting they're probably like, okay, it's eighty people. Are they each getting gosh, ten thousand.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so little for lifetime and expect them to go high.
Speaker 3: So they're offering thirty thousand a piece, and I thought that was extremely low, like crazy low. These people are going to be scarred with that mentally, emotionally forever. Now again, lucky they didn't die, But you don't get a bonus for not killing the people. It's not like, you know what, we we can kill you, sol we're not going to give you as much. But it was not immediately clear how the pastors will claim their money. But if all seventy six passengers Delta will have to fork over two point three million, that's nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they need to pay more. And also that doesn't include the therapy they're going to pay for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they're gonna go thirty grand apiece, there's other things they're gonna have to pay for then. But I wouldn't trust it. The bureaucracy of having to get stuff paid through other people.
Speaker 4: And that's like actual they're getting. They're saying, we're giving you cash, not vouchers.
Speaker 3: Right, Can you imagine thirty thousand dollars in vouchers. That again, hilarious. They're not flying again again, flying again. So if you're on a crash like this, you think you can fly again?
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I don't. I would like to think that I could work through it and eventually fly again, But like I think of my son's personality, he's very different, and there's no way I don't think you'd ever get on a plane again ever. So I think it just depends on our personalities. Would you be able to do it.
Speaker 3: I think i'd have to do it just for like my job. But yeah, that would be a tough one. That'd be a tough one. So thirty thousand dollars yeah, right, they're low balling on that one.
Speaker 4: Well, counter right. Everyone's going to probably the lawyer up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lawyer up. Understatement. Doubt they'll be represented by one attorney. Everybody will have their own, but I'm sure there'll be some settlement. I bet they all get half million dollars each. Would you be in a plane crash five million dollars? Yeah? If you live, you're crazy.
Speaker 4: Now for half a million dollars.
Speaker 6: But you have to go through the air.
Speaker 3: The plane crash Travis Barker whenever he crashed, and he was on a private flight, but when he crashed, he didn't fly for thirteen years, Like you couldn't get on a plane. But yeah, half million dollars, would you be on a crack? You don't, But you don't know if you're gonna live or not. Correct, Oh, would you do it for half million? I can't do it because if you know you're not going to die, it's much easier to do anything dangerous if you know you're not going to die. What if you know you're not going to die, but you could be hurt badly for half a million? You don't know how it ends, no way.
Speaker 6: And you're not telling me how bad I'm gonna be hurt.
Speaker 3: All you know is you're not going to die like broken bones.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: If I'm going to wheelchair for the rest of my life, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Uh. There is a podcast that's up today. I talked to Gil Birmingham, who plays Chief Thomas Rainwater in Yellowstone. So through the show he's a villain, he's a good guy. You kind of don't know who he is at times, and so I was talking with him. Can you picture him in your head. Yes, I was talking with him and he was a bodybuilder. Really yeah, So I asked him why he got into bodybuilding when he was younger, and he spoke about how that got him into acting.
Speaker 2: You know, I had.
Speaker 10: Somewhat of a suppressed kind of upbringing. It was very isolated, you know. I had a very a very religious mother and a military father, and there was a lot of containment and that just wasn't my spirit. I was more of an artist or a creative. It seemed like a healthy lifestyle for one, and I was intrigued by what you could do with the body and it actually it actually was the injury into my acting profession because I got scouted in the gym, did a couple of works on a music video, had a great time, and that's where it started.
Speaker 3: Next thing, you know, he's cheap brainwater on Yellowstone. That's awesome. Yeah, check out the podcast. You can go to the Bobby Bone Show feed. It'll be up there through that. But got the Yellowstone podcast that is up today, and I do want to play a voicemail. This is from Tracy Dude.
Speaker 9: Amy totally ruined this show. I'm midway through it and just got to the point Amy decided to share on the radio, and yeah, she continues to run the shows she should be punished.
Speaker 3: Which show Apple Cider Vinegar. When you gave a huge plot line and you're like this happened, and we're like.
Speaker 4: No, I mean yes, I obviously know. I just thought it's weird tin and reference.
Speaker 11: It at all because she didn't want to spoil anything. She was being gracious and not spoiling house. Yeah, I don't I did probation. Okay, I'll take the probation. I really don't think that I gave anything away.
Speaker 3: We said it, lunchbox immediately goes. You can't say that that's a storyline. It doesn't matter. I'm positive. I'm positive, Tracy. Thank you for the call. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Mom's left terrified after hearing a stranger speak to her son via a Wi Fi baby monitor. This is from the New York Post, But advice meant to East parents' minds is giving them more to worry about. A panicked mother or one online to share her encounter with an unauthorized user who gained access to their baby monitor and used it to speak to their newborn. What are you gonna scam out? Of that though, Are you just trying to hack something on that network and you stumble into the baby monitors because it's not like the kid can give you a password to anything. You can't see them. You just talk to them and they can't talk. Oh for sure, creepy. They can't talk back. But the only issue she said is it wasn't Bluetooth enabled, meaning it had to be connected to Wi Fi. So she did and went through the smartphone. And so she puts the camera over the baby's crib and puts the kid to sleep, went to the bathroom and then she heard like somebody talking to the kid. So she goes back upstairs, opens the door and she hears a woman talking to her son. She says, hi, baby, it's okay, you're safe.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys don't know that reference. There was a guy from India that was trying to to scam us as a show, acting like Kayln Lowry from Teen Mom, and so we just said okay, let's do the interview and he would never let us see him and he wanted to take over Amy's computer.
Speaker 4: And he told me I was safe. Safe, Yeah, it's okay, everything's okay.
Speaker 3: Two dead after two small planes collide midair in Arizona. This is from CNN. At least two people are dead after two small aircraft collided in midair at an Arizona airport Wednesday. The Cesna seventeen two S and the Lane Care three sixty MK two collided at eight twenty eight am near the Miranda Regional Airport, just northwest of Tucson. Pilots operating in uncontrolled fields are required to comply with all federal aviation regulations. And why they say that these are uncontrolled fields and they were very small planes. I think there were single seeds. So this is not the same as like a Delta crashing, but it is another airline crash. But I don't think this would have made national news had the other plane crashes hadn't happened. So, but a couple of things PAP. We've had a couple big bad ones, the one in DC, the Delta one where luckily nobody died, which we talked about last couple days in the last segment. So that has happened. But they've also in the last month cut the FAA budget big time, so there are less people now doing that job. And one doesn't have to affect the other, but it sure ain't helping because they just cut that budget big time.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know. It just seems like a lot more than usual.
Speaker 3: Well I'm glad you said that. CBS News says, safety experts say it's absolutely safe to fly right. These small plane accidents have nothing to do with anything but pilot error. This is these are single engine private aircraft, not the same thing.
Speaker 6: And that uncontrolled tower. What they're saying is like there those airports don't have a control tower.
Speaker 4: People like, yeah, here, yeah, no, I get that part. I just would think these pilots are also watching the news, so that would make you want to be hyper vigilant in every way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: But it only takes one person not to be hyper vigilant to hurt two people.
Speaker 4: Why are you not? Have you not been paying attention?
Speaker 3: I don't know what people have been doing. I always think it's amazing that people drive on the road with only yellow line separating us and cars aren't hit each other all the time. Think about that because it happens all the time, so we don't think much about it. The only thing keeping some guy that we never met in our life that we don't know if they're drunk, having a good day a bad day. Hard to react, Yeah, from coming over and hitting us head on two yellow lines that don't matter, deadly crap. That's wild. It's one of those things you don't think about because it happens all the time. But there's a thousand cars going this way, a thousand cars going that day that way, and the fact that there are no crashes that day is crazy to me because nothing, there's no barrier except two yellow lines panting on the ground. That's all. That's what I think about sometimes.
Speaker 4: Is great when okay, so when it's a four lane but like two one direction to the other and you got the yellow line, I always drive in the far right. I don't you know. I know you have to pass to get over, but I'm always in the far right because I fear that that's something that yes, like, I even though it might be faster if I get in the other lane, but I am like, okay, I'm just going to stay in the far right.
Speaker 3: That's good though, because you get a little sloppy au during the roast.
Speaker 4: I think I'm he's the one.
Speaker 2: We're kind of worrying about.
Speaker 4: But we did a driving test and I was.
Speaker 3: But you were focused for the test. I think the issue sometimes is you lose focus.
Speaker 4: But when I'm driving, everything is okay. It's when I'm I hit non moving objects, when I'm going two miles an hour, that's when depth perception, which is a real thing for me, Like that's a thing like I'm not but when I'm on a highway, I'm focused.
Speaker 3: Anyway, It's crazy that lines keep people apart. The safety expert says, hey, you're all good, everybody keep flying. Delta CEO Ed Bastane expressed shock and horror after the Delta plane crashed, and he says, hey, we want to shout out to all the first responders that helped, and he reassured the public. And if you're the Delta CEO, you need to do a lot of reassuring.
Speaker 4: Did he say shout out No.
Speaker 3: I said that he just commented and said thanks, but he shout out at all the first responders. And he says, you know, the recent FA firings will not tacked operations. Hey, it definitely don't help it. Yeah, CBS News with that one. The blood moon eclipse happens next month. You know, astrology people are just what's gonna love it? That crap. The moon's in retrograde, having a bad I'm having a bad day, having a bad day because you didn't sleep, for you didn't eat right, or it's a consequence. The first lunar eclipse in nearly three years is happening next month. The moon will appear to turn red when it aligns with our planet and the sun. The blood moon total lunar eclipse will be able to be seen throughout the US on the night of March thirteenth and fourteenth.
Speaker 4: That's fun. I wonder if we should do some sort of thing like on a blood moon, we should look up if we're supposed to write things down and release them in the water.
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to do anything that's all made up. You can you can do that anytime.
Speaker 4: Okay, but maybe it's more impact on astrology, Amy, non astrology, Amy, I just you know, sometimes it's fun to do things when there's a blood moon.
Speaker 3: Well, it was only once every three years, Okay, you have that it. Let us know how it goes. Michigan lottery player, who was stuck with the same set of numbers for four years, has hit one point three million dollars. He just stuck with them. He said he was stuck with them, and he stuck.
Speaker 6: With them because he was stuck with.
Speaker 3: Them because if like Lunchbox says, had he gone to new numbers and those hit, it a crushed them, so he was stuck with them, and he stuck with them. The fifty four year old said he bought a ticket on January eighth, and same numbers he's played for four years, and he hit one point three million dollars.
Speaker 2: Boom up. I see dedication.
Speaker 6: Smart, But you won't do that.
Speaker 5: No, because if I missed one, he'll be.
Speaker 3: Stuck with it. And he doesn't want to stick with something he can't.
Speaker 2: Stick with exactly. I know myself.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, there you go. That's the news. Bobbies was driving in to work this morning. A couple of snow flurries, very light, and I was like, scoob ain't coming in, that's gonna call me, Yeah, Scuba.
Speaker 7: I'm here, I'm here. Yeah, I made it in. But I would say I was like little terrified coming in because it was snowy again today. And it comes from this like irrational fear. Yes it's Florida man, Yes, well there's that, but there's also the irrational fear of it. If I come here, I get stuck here, and then I can't get back to my family, and then I can't be there with the people I love and take care of them and be there for them. And I'm here and I can't get to them. So that's my biggest irrational fear.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you a question that has nothing to do with your fear, then yes, why do you have a monster truck?
Speaker 7: I have a monster truck because I originally moved here with a Toyota Prius and I would drive on the freeway over the speed limit and people would drive around me and flip me off and get angry with me.
Speaker 3: You think that was about the Prius or you're driving and I never flipped off a Prius for no reason.
Speaker 7: No, Well, this was five years ago. Maybe things have changed in the last few years. But people hated me, not only that I had the California plates. So it was during that era, people moving from California and other places to Tennessee. Maybe a little bit of hatred of like screw this guy. I think they're irrational thinking too. But then people are going around me whizzing and treat me like crap, and I'm going fast, and then the moment I get a truck, everyone leaves me alone, no one, no one passes me up, no one whizzes around me, and I'm going the speed limit.
Speaker 3: Now is it possible you just became a better driver.
Speaker 7: I've been in an excellent driver since I was probably eleven or twelve.
Speaker 4: Do you treat people differently, Bobby, based on driving on the highways?
Speaker 3: Never? I don't even pay attention.
Speaker 7: Yes, but we're different from other people. Some people really care about that kind of crap, Like someone like road rage Eddie. If he saw me pull around with a Prius and at California plate, he may be like, who the hell is that guy?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't think people unless you do something first and then they see an out of state plate, they matter California. But let's say I'm at home in Arkansas on drive and somebody does something stupid and they're to Oklahoma plate. I stupid, of course Oklahoma, And there's really no basis in that somebody making a driving decision. Yeah, I don't even know anybody who would treat someone differently on the road based on the vehicle and the plate unless the person driving that vehicle with the out of state plate did something first, Amy, am I crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm with you on okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: But you guys never see like a sports car and you're like dv.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, but here we go. But different, Yeah, that's different. But jealous, like jealousy more than I'm not jealous.
Speaker 4: What is going on if it.
Speaker 3: Feels like a really like orange Lamborghini. I do a whole like bi biography in my head of this person. But I would not do anything on the road to put anyone at risk. I think, Scoob, I don't think. I think you created the whole story in your head.
Speaker 7: Well, the fact that you guys already have a scenario where you would hate a car you don't hate or not like, or have a scenario where they're a dB or whatever that means. Just like in any kind of hate or any sort of dislike, people have different versions of what they don't like. So people didn't like me with the Prius and the California plate and California play.
Speaker 3: You got to stop with because I don't think we know people don't see that unless it's slow or you're right in front of them stop.
Speaker 7: It's on the front and the back for California plates, so it's on the everywhere around my car. And then I feel like because of that, some people take it to an extreme, like road ragers. They may be upset. Maybe I didn't realize that I cut them off.
Speaker 3: Or I, okay, now we're getting to it all right, we're dialing in. You may cut them off, go ahead, or.
Speaker 7: Who knows where it what the scenario is, because everyone has different perception of what's happening in their space and their world and what's going on. So I could have upset somebody or so was having a bad day and they're like, man, my house, something's going up. The cost is going up. There's a California driver and he's in a pretty telling.
Speaker 3: You nobody cares about your state license plate, and nobody if I see an orange sports car, I don't even know what kind it is. I just see an orange sports car. Most people aren't gonna even know it's a Preiss you're driving my care.
Speaker 7: But my neighbor, who's like hardcore national, he's done growed up here. He's been here for a very long time. He when we were taught, when I moved there. He's like, you came in. I saw California plates. I was like, oh my god, you go in a neighborhood. No, I was driving no, and then and then so then I'm like, I'm gonna get a truck. He's like, you can get a GMC or Chevy. And I was like, I don't know, man, and I went and got a Toyota. And then he got mad at me for getting a Toyota truck.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter. That's the point. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: So you're doing all this in pressure neighbor No, it's basically what I got from this.
Speaker 5: Your neighbor didn't like your California plate, so you went got a truck as your neighbor, and then your neighbor was offended by your trucks, and now you're mad about what.
Speaker 3: I don't think people are also driving around you doing things to you for no reason because you had other state plates, and in a city where people are mostly from everywhere else because this city, for the most part, art especially our industry, people aren't from here. And secondly, nobody knows or cares about a prius.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 7: I think my perception is a little bit different. Maybe because I live in a different side of Nashville, a little further north, making you're telling yourself that's not true. They hated me. It was a war zone every day.
Speaker 3: On the war zone. He is attached like California plate. Anyway. So you have this massive truck, you gut like. The reason you have it is if something like this happens to be able to use it.
Speaker 7: Yes, but you also don't think about this though. Yes, I have a big truck and it's got four wheel drive. The traction doesn't matter. You need some sort of traction ray. You could probably speak to this coming from the north. I know when I was living in California. You go to Tahoe, they would require chains on the tires because you need to have something to grip the ground. Four wheel drives.
Speaker 3: Now, the crowd and snow and ice is way different than Nashville and three inches of snow.
Speaker 7: But I'm waying through hills and like ravines and California plates, California in a toyota.
Speaker 3: I think it's an extremely irrational fear that you have.
Speaker 7: Probably is.
Speaker 3: There's no explanation for I do irrational stuff all the time, think irrational stuff. I would just like to say that you have a humongous truck. That would have been absolutely fine. You'd have been better than any of us. And so the only way you're gonna break that is by doing it.
Speaker 7: I did today. That was today.
Speaker 3: It's not a real day. Today. It wasn't a real day.
Speaker 6: Dust on the ground.
Speaker 7: I'm at it was still there's still three to four inches of snow, or I'm at it is still covered, it is snowing. It was scary. I was terrified to come in to day. I'm like, great, I'm gonna come into work today. You're out there mile and then I'm gonna have to call you, Like dude, I told Joe Show stay at home.
Speaker 3: Eat wrecks on purpose to prove a point.
Speaker 5: I did hear that Northy here got another two inches of snow last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so but that's fine. It's snow, it's not ice. There's a difference, and it only gets a little slick whins packed. And secondly, you have a massive truck that you can drive slow and be fine. Yes, and you don't even need driving a four world drive when you're driving on that, you just you're driving to two well drive.
Speaker 7: I had it in a four whel drive, but it's four wheel drive. High the one that you want to do or low.
Speaker 6: Depends if you're driving fast, low, if you're driving slow, High, you driven fast.
Speaker 7: Okay, I put in high, so I was good. But then then you they don't have to You can't account for other drivers who are being stupid and not paying attention or on their phone. But that's all the time out, that's all the time, all the time. But even at a higher rate now with snow and sleet and ice and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I hear all of your fears. I do. I'm just telling you, yeah, that you have a really cool big truck that would handle this perfectly, and you're gonna have to get out in it to kind of get over this fear.
Speaker 7: I know, and I did today, So I feel a little proud of myself for at least trying it and doing it. And I'm here, Okay, Yeah, you're gonna have to wash it too, because your car is always washed it today he wasn't a real no, no, no, no, this wasn't yeah.
Speaker 4: What for me? It is?
Speaker 7: This is crazy?
Speaker 3: Any kind of stay you know what? Good job? I love a small step forward because I don't that.
Speaker 4: We need to celebrate it, because then it'll be it's like a reward system in his head, and maybe next time he'll be like, oh, you rich your.
Speaker 3: Life for us and we love it. Yeah, like it's so much, let's go, buddy. I love that he's attached to the California played, especially in a city where everybody moves here from somewhere else. But at the time, no one really was moving here yet. It was the whole industry moves here from somewhere, but it was a small just the industry. The rest of the world of Nashville isn't the industry. There's soilly people work at Kroger and the regular. If you're on the highway and people are it doesn't matter. You can't say rational thanks to an irrational thought. Yeah, because when people start talking to me sometimes and I'm completely irrational, it's like, it doesn't matter what you say to me. So I'm not going to use a rational statement against your irrational feeling. But I applaud you for risking it for us today, Buddy.
Speaker 7: I appreciate that. Thank you for acknowledging that.
Speaker 3: Any thoughts there ready.
Speaker 6: Good job Scuba, Yeah, thank you, hurdle.
Speaker 3: You crossed there.
Speaker 7: A little sarcasm, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that how do you really feel?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: I think we all filter things differently, and he's got a totally different filter.
Speaker 3: The whole pretest plate thing. Note, he's a little insane.
Speaker 4: Right, but we can't say what, Oh we can't. His feelings are, so we can't.
Speaker 3: It's we're on the air. We make fun of everybody. So the accent of his neighbors, I just want to hear a banjo behind him.
Speaker 4: And also maybe one random person has felt that way towards him, But you're he's acting like every fifth person on the highway was awful to him, and that just doesn't add up.
Speaker 3: And then he's like, well I might have cut people off. We're like, okay, now we're getting to the real reason that you feel this way. All right, Hey, we're here for you though, Scuba, thank you, you're walcome. We're glad you're here for us today, right, yes, Bobby Bone show sorry up today.
Speaker 2: This story comes us from the Caribbean.
Speaker 12: There's a bunch of people on the beach when they yell shark, shark, shark in the water, and there's a six foot shark swimming by the shore, and this fifty five year old woman's like, well, I want to go get a picture with it. So she goes out into the water and tries to engage with the shark and he bit both her hands off.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, well yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one. It's just anytime you're trying to get a close picture with something that can kill you train moose, shark, another human. I don't want to say you get what you deserve, but a little bit. I'm glad you didn't die, But this is a lesson for everybody else.
Speaker 4: Sacrificed a lot to teach us this lesson.
Speaker 3: I don't think this was a sacrifice, not on purpose anyway. I just wanted a picture with a shark. Why do you think they yell shark, I don't have to get out of the water for everybody. And why does everybody need to get out of the water because the shark will eat you. Yeah, that sucks for her, but also hopefully not in vain. If anyone out there is thinking about getting a picture with a shark.
Speaker 7: Or a moose.
Speaker 3: Or a human, it looks dangerous. Maybe you don't. Okay, I'm much boxed.
Speaker 2: That's your bonehead story.
Speaker 7: Of the day. Okay, so what is it?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you think you can carry seventy five percent of your body weight for one minute?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Wagh about one seventy? So yeah, okay, yes, I'm just rough rough in numbers here.
Speaker 4: Yes, So you probably divide that up and so say you have like sixty five on each side, no problem, no problem, and you could walk around for one minute carry no problem. Okay, Yep, that's really good because apparently carrying seventy five percent of your weight for a minute shows that you're strong enough to handle the physical demands of life, like lifting groceries, moving furniture, even preventing falls. And what this means now if you can continue this as you age, because as you age you're losing muscle naturally. But when you're older and you need to open a jar or you fall down, like you're going to be in better shape than if you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that falling down hurts a lot worse when you get older because yeah, like you said, our muscle's all gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're we're more frail as we age, loss of mobility. But this is one of those indicators that'll tell you like, you're gonna be a strong elderly man.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to be a strong elderly man. That's always been the goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to be a strong elder one.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, I was like, they were like, what do you want to be when you grow up? A strong elderly man is my goal.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I tested this out and I put seventy five percent of my body way on each side, and it is a little more difficult than I thought it was going to be. Like wards the end, I was getting pretty tired, but I did it, and I felt really confident.
Speaker 7: For older me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be a heck of an old lady.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I'm gonna be able to open jars.
Speaker 3: Seventy five percent of one seventy. I just looked it up as one twenty seven point five. Okay, I'm probably not at one seventy right now, probably a little lower than that, but I think I could do one p thirty. I'll test it, try it out. Oh well, maybe today. I'm working out today with klug. So if I do a sixty five in each hand, walk around for one minute.
Speaker 4: Right, one minute?
Speaker 3: Okay, i'vin okay, Eddie with.
Speaker 7: Your broken arm?
Speaker 4: Can you do this?
Speaker 6: I think I can do it. Yeah, yeah, as long as I keep it straight, as long as I'm not trying.
Speaker 3: Well, he's always I'm ready to work out, and he moves his arm, but he's like, look out and look out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no way I couldn't lift.
Speaker 3: But then he's like, I don't know if I can if I can do that.
Speaker 6: So I'm one eighty what is what is it? Seventy percent of seventy seventy five?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean it basically be the same a little more.
Speaker 6: I could probably do it, but it how's your arm?
Speaker 3: Are you heal? Good?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 7: I mean then you shouldn't do it.
Speaker 6: I can't straighten it out completely, but I'm almost there.
Speaker 3: If you can't even straighten it out all the way, you can't do anything.
Speaker 6: It kind of hurts. So m I try to straighten it out.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, are you doing physical therapy or anything?
Speaker 6: I'm working little bands at the gym, kind of doing that a little select.
Speaker 4: Jim rub my mouse.
Speaker 12: Oh you go to it.
Speaker 4: I thought you just went to Bobby's.
Speaker 6: I do, I do, but you know, the whole trainer situation, don't really want to. I don't want to slow him down with my band.
Speaker 3: He's a strong elderly man. You know, we needed to let we need to do a thing. Uh, that's it. Thank you guys for listening Morgan on the podcast today.
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 3: We have a possible clickbait situation with somebody on the show. Yeah, people like to get bits on the air and we're like, is this clickbait or was this an actual segment? I give you one more and we have an.
Speaker 4: Update on the asteroid striking Earth you've been tracking for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's not good, everybody, it's not good. I'm gonna track this every time there's a change. I'm tracking. I'm tracking the crap out of this. I'm storm tracker. I'm Viper weather radar on everything that we ever had a channel. No, they had Viper too, though they turned because it's a Doppler weather radar, but turned into Viper, like Channel seven turned into Viper at one point.
Speaker 4: So you might not even make it to be a strong elderly man.
Speaker 3: None of us may be a strong elderly man. Specifically. Thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow. By everybody, get you Bobby Bones on The Bobby Bones Show. Theme song, written, produced, and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, Head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.